The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Love Him, But...part 9

by EdIam

(mm, mc)

Despite the command I’d given him earlier to remain calm with everything that went on, Paul looked about as close to punching me as he could. He was clearly upset with me fucking his ass. But me, well, I just smiled at him. It was a pleasure to take this homophobic twat’s virginity and there was more where that came from!

But it was time to get serious. The really evil hypnotic fun was finally taking over my mind. I had to mess with these three even more if I was going to get full use of this Megawave. Feeling the evil genius reemerge from within me, a plan began to develop…

I had been gay for as long as I could remember having attractions. And I’d been made fun of by cocky, arrogant straight men for even longer. In my brain, I knew that Joel had done nothing wrong and that Ryan was my best friend whom I loved, whereas Paul deserved no pity. But these three men were the ones that were unfortunate enough to be here with me on my Megawave’s inauguration day. So these three would be punished for those years of feeling like an outsider. The years and years of ridicule and harassment. I wanted them to know what it was like to have these desires; to want to be with a men while the world told them it was wrong.

Still smiling at Paul’s anger, I grabbed the Megawave.

“No, please don’t use that thing, dude. I’m sorry what I did to you before. I really am!” Paul pleaded. In his mind, I hadn’t even used it on him yet! Oh, how much fun this would be!

I turned instantly from the pleading straight boy and looked at Kyra, still strapped in to her father/boyfriend seat. She smiled delightfully at me as her dad began to drool slightly while staring at Ryan’s wonderfully curved cock.

“Kyra, you can go now. I’m going to spend some time with your boyfriend and your dad. In fact, I’m going to fuck your dad while your boyfriend fucks me. What do you think of that?”

“Oh wow, Rob! That sounds like a blast. I bet my dad will love it after what he said earlier. You’re such a good host. I’m sorry Daddy, Ryan? Could you let me up, I’m gonna head out.”

The hypnotized men released the penises and Kyra quickly stood up, leaned to her father, kissed his cheek. Joel didn’t even pay attention as he instantly reached back to Ryan’s tool and began stroking again, ignoring his daughter. Kyra just smiled and moved to her beloved boyfriend. She moved in for a quick kiss on the lips, but just as she was there, Ryan moved his head and trapped Joel’s 9 inch monster in his grasp once again. I’m sure deep down, they both still cared for Kyra, but right now, the only thing that mattered was the leaking, wonderful flesh they were once again able to worship. Kyra leaned back, forgot about the denied kiss, and went out the front door.

My plan was on the tip of my tongue and I couldn’t help but think how cruel this could end up being. But my conscience free mind reminded me of all the shit I’d gone through throughout middle school, high school, and college. They were here. So they would have to be my playtoys.

I put the Megawave to my mouth. “Paul, sit over between Joel and Ryan. Joel, Ryan? Stop stroking each other and look at me.”

Paul moved to the open seat as quickly as he could while Joel and Ryan looked at me with curiosity. Ryan and Joel were both throbbingly hard. Their cocks were aching for release for what seemed like the millionth time today. Paul had softened since his fucking. It seemed as though tears were still forming in his eyes as he looked up at me, hoping and praying that I would just let him go.

I stood there for a moment and looked at my puppets. I looked at Ryan, who I’d made into my obedient cock slave. I remembered that he had wanted to use my Megawave to seduce women; that was the only reason he now looked at me as though I were a God. I have to admit, it made it easier to do what I was going to now; knowing that he was going to make me a slave so he could fuck chicks. There was still the huge part of me that knew I’d do whatever he said despite my anger at him, sure, but that just seemed right.

Then I looked at Joel. This unbelievably attractive older man was staring at me clearly waiting for his next fuck. I looked back to when he first arrived: a straight-laced heterosexual man who just wanted to meet his beautiful daughter’s boyfriend. I’d made him into an insatiable homosexual who just wanted to fuck and be fucked. The only thing he wanted was cocks all over his body now. His biggest turn on now was to be titty-fucked. His hairy pecs would soon feel my 7 ½ rock hard cock.

And then there was Paul. The boy, because that’s really what he was to me: an insecure, judgmental boy. Not only that, he was a bully. And I despised bullies. He’d come in here and within a few words had called me a faggot. Who’s the faggot now, Paul, I thought to myself. Who got fucked tonight? Who got hard while they made out with a gay man? Who has MY semen dripping out of their loose butthole?

Now was the time. These three would not only have a night they wouldn’t forget, they’d spend the rest of their lives wishing they could.

I took a deep breath. “Ryan, Joel, Paul. Listen very carefully. Everything that I did to you tonight is erased. You are back to your original selves. You are completely who you were before I ever used the Megawave on you. However, you can’t move. You can’t get off the couch. And you can’t cry out for help. You will sit there and let me talk. Then, when I say so, I will let you talk. While I’m talking, the three of you will continue to stroke your cocks until I tell you to cum. At which time, you will cum.”

I watched as my words sank in. All three grabbed their cocks like their life depended on it and began stroking. Their bodies tensed up like they never had before. And then their faces contorted to looks of shock, anger, sadness, and disbelief. Joel looked as though he was going to vomit as his actions with Ryan came back to him. Paul, who had been aware all along, didn’t seem to shift much. His face just remained sad.

But Ryan…well Ryan looked like he could die at any moment. I could register on his face an immense amount of suffering. It was palpable how betrayed he felt. His eyes…his beautiful green sparkling eyes began to glimmer slightly as tears began to form. I could tell that never in a million years did he think I was capable of the things I’d done to him today. I’d blown him, made him blow me, fucked him, and made him my sex slave all in a matter of less than a day. Everything we had before was clearly of no importance to him. I’d crossed so many lines of trust and friendship, I doubted he’d ever forgive me.

And I just smiled at him. I had gotten what I’d always wanted. The man of my dreams had begged for my cock and I’d given it to him. I’d even had his cock. Everything I’d fantasized about could happen and much of it had. Though his eyes tore through me slightly, it didn’t change what I wanted to say. And as the three newly re-heterosexualized men continued to stroke, I began to speak to my willing crowd.

“You all may be confused about what’s gone on today. To be honest, I hadn’t planned any of it. Well, that’s a lie. Ryan, I did want you desperately. But you two,” I pointed to Paul and Joel, “I had no idea I’d be treated with the sight of your wonderful bodies! You two really made this day even more special. Yes, I wanted some alone time with the love of my life, but a masculine daddy and a raging homophobe just completed the ensemble. Don’t you think?”

They clearly wanted to respond, but couldn’t. All they could do was glare as I continued to force them to stroke their previously ‘female-only’ cocks. I smiled at them as I watched their cocks begin to deflate. Despite my desperately hard cock pointing straight out at them, the combination of fear, guilt, and anger was clearly sucking the sexual energy out of the room for the straight hunks.

I smirked as their now soft cocks continued to be stroked as the three men kept their hate-filled eyes glued up on mine. “Here’s the deal, guys. I like you, Joel. And I love you, Ryan, you know that. But at the end of the day, none of you know what I’ve gone through. None of you have ever experienced the discrimination, the need to come to terms with such a big part of yourself that society told you was wrong. And some of you,” I walked towards Paul, “even treated me like shit personally.” I hovered over him as he stared up at me, awestruck. My hard cock pointed straight at his face as his hand continued its repetitious beat upon his privates.

“The point of this little monologue, men? I want you to feel what I feel. I want you to understand the temptations. To know what it’s like to want another man. I want you to be like me. So,” I pulled the Megawave to my mouth while continuing to stand directly above Paul, staring down at him. I knew I wanted to maintain eye contact with the person that caused me the most pain. And I small part of me knew that I couldn’t look at Ryan as the words began to flow out of my mouth.

“You’re all three gay. You want to have sex with attractive men. You are insanely horny for and desperate for cocks and assholes and balls. You find everyone in the room attractive. You want each other as much as you would normally want girls. And you can’t use the Megawave. Deep in your mind you still know you’re straight and that these feelings are beyond your control, but your bodies will betray you and act out exactly what your new desires desperately want. But for now, continue to sit there silently as these new feelings begin.”

I watched with palpable glee as their faces changed from anger to confusion to slight lust as their cocks began to expand again. Behind their eyes, I could see slight shame. They still knew they were supposed to be straight. They knew that I had somehow made them attracted to the other men in the room. But the feelings they were clearly falling into were intoxicating.

“Tell me, Ryan. What are you feeling right now. Tell me only that, nothing more.”

“I feel very turned on by you, Paul, and Joel but I know that I used to want to be with Kyra. And I’m pissed at you because I know you did this to me. I feel betrayed and hurt by everything you’ve done to me. But even more, I want to touch you and kiss you and stroke you.”

“Very good Ryan,” I said with a huge smile as I saw his eyes glued to my leaking cock. For his part, he had sped up stroking his own cock, which now had a sheen due to the mass amount of pre-cum oozing from the gorgeous tip of the cock that I now loved.

I turned my attention to Paul, who was moving his head from Joel’s cock to Ryan’s cock to my cock, unsure which one was the best. He seemed to be having a hard time deciding which one he wanted to experience first. These new gay feelings were enveloping him completely and his thought process was clear: which cock do I want in my mouth and ass first.

And then there was Joel. He had gone from straight, to gay slut, back to straight, to gay slut. He had more experience, however, with his lustful feelings. Rather than being overwhelmed with curiosity, Joel seemed to be trying to seduce me with his eyes. When my eyes met his, he looked into mine and used an unbelievably tempting ‘come-hither’ stare that made my knees melt. Maybe he had some experience with hypnosis himself, because I moved right in front of him and started to stroke his hairy chest as he slowly and carefully jerked himself off. Ryan and Paul stared over at us as I teased the mature man’s nipple as he stared up at me with a cocky half smile. Inside, I’m sure his mind was screaming for a semblance of straight sanity, but outwardly, this sexy daddy was trying to seduce me. And good Lord, was he succeeding.

After stroking his chest a bit, getting him (and myself) good a worked up, I gently brushed against his cock, watched a shiver of intense pleasure shiver up his spine, and walked back to the Megawave awaiting the orgy that was about to explode in my living room. Pulling it up to my lips, the fun began:

“You guys can move freely. Do what comes naturally to your gay needs.”

In a flash, Paul dived on Joel’s cock, trying his best to deep throat it as Joel continued to stare at me with intense sexual desire. Ryan launched himself at me and his tongue and mouth found its way to my neck. I stood there, letting Ryan suckle at my neck and stroke my body as I continued to stare at Joel. Paul was gagging and drooling all down the huge cock but Joel wanted me, and that was clear. I dragged Ryan with me towards Joel, Ryan completely unwilling (or unable) to let me go. I brushed Ryan aside for a moment as Joel’s hypnotic gaze pulled me unto his lips. Ryan, unoffended by my lack of attention, moved towards my back, kneeled down, and began playing with my asscheeks.

Joel and I continued to make out as Paul moved from Joel’s cock to Ryan’s, down on the floor. Ryan had started to lick my cheeks, slowly moving towards my asshole, as I fell onto Joel’s relaxed waiting body. My hard cock now rested upon Joel’s bigger hairy sack while Ryan’s wet tongue invaded my hole and Paul’s mouth worshipped his friend’s hard cock. Though Paul was at a bizarre angle, lying on his side on the ground, he clearly would have stood on his head in order to get to his prize. As Ryan’s tongue finally found it’s way into my pulsating asshole, I instinctively pulled off Joel for a second as the amazing feeling of his wet tongue triggered my pleasure center. I looked down at Joel for a second, with his sexy gaze and half smile still inviting me for more, then turned back and asked Ryan, “What do you honestly think about what you’re doing right now, Ryan?”

After five seconds or his magic tongue, he pulled of briefly, “I know deep down this is disgusting,” he leaned back in for a quick lick, “but your ass tastes amazing…God this is so fucking ho…” he groaned as his tongue guided him back to his treat.

Smiling evilly, I looked down and Joel and asked him, “What about you? What do you think of all this?”

His eyes sparkled a little bit as he responded, “Honestly, this is the best sexiest experience I’ve ever had. This is all crazy. I’ve never found another man attractive in the slightest, but right now, you are the sexiest person I’ve ever seen. And, weirdly enough, knowing that you’ve made me feel this way is kind of hot in its own way. And Paul and Ryan too. I guess I’ve always been about control, even with women. With you in control right now, I just can’t believe how turned on you’ve made me.” And with that, he pulled his arms behind my back and pulled me, forcibly, back towards his sexy lips.

I gyrated my cock against his achingly hard dick as our chests rubbed roughly, his chest hair delightfully tickling at my pecs and abs. My arms were tightly wrapped around Joel’s head and his pulled me harder and harder onto his pulsating and quivering cock. He pulled me higher and higher until my lips were pulled off and my cock began to slide between his hairy pecs. His strong arms supporting me, Joel started allowing me to fuck the area between his strong pecs. My cock rose dangerously close to his chin with every thrust, but Joel kept his sexy sparkling eyes fixed solely upon mine. Ryan’s tongue seemed to magically hit all the right spots deep within my hole as he began slowly following me up as Joel lifted me. I was lost in a pure bliss as I felt a presence forcing it’s way between Joel’s and my body.

Joel and I pulled apart quickly and looked to our right. There was Paul, hunger in his eyes, squeezing his hand in between my cock and Joels chest; reaching, like a madman, towards both my hard cock. I pulled up slightly, Ryan seemingly to finally have enough of his tongue up my ass, instead started to insert his fingers slowly up my hole. Paul got a quick grab of my penis and stroked it slightly before I stood up and moved to the left, bent over, and allowed Ryan to start inserting more and more into my unbelievably excited ass. Paul, having seen my penis wonder off, instead fixed his gaze upon Joel’s monster. Like a starving child, Paul gorged himself upon the huge meat, slobbering more and more as Joel started to reach around Paul to finger him as well. I looked over at the two of them to see the fun they were having and was surprised to see Joel still staring back at me.

And there we were: Ryan, standing up and lining his cock up against my eager ass; Paul, practically choking on Joel’s huge cock; Joel, staring at me with intensity as his finger danced around Paul’s ass; and me, staring at Joel and enjoying my work.

And that was when Ryan shoved his wonderful cock, a cock that I’d always wanted to be only mine, up my butt. I knew he may have tried to go slow, but his horniness was through the roof at this point, so his curved penis was hastily inserted all the way up my colon. It hurt, slightly, but hit my prostate at just the right angle. And, while I’m usually great at holding it, I started to shoot my cum after just one thrust from Ryan. I groaned in absolute pleasure as my cock spit more and more semen out and unto our couch as Ryan continued to quickly pull in and out. Without shame a pulled my head back in utter happiness and glory at the scene I had created. Opening my eyes with the biggest smile on my face, I saw something that made my heart stop.

In ten seconds, it would be 9:00 pm. I had exactly ten seconds until my conscience would invade itself back into my mind. Startled and slightly scared of what would happen at 9, I shouted, “EVERYONE CUM!”