The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Love Him, But...part 8

by EdIam

(mm, mc)

The five of us were quite the sight. Kyra laughing from the entryway to our kitchen looking in on a naked and laughing me, a very uncomfortable and worried nude Paul, and her father and boyfriend in a world of their own, the former with his cock still hard inside the latter.

With the sudden appearance of Joel and then Paul, I was left at a loss of how to handle everything when I had only really planned for a night with Ryan. But seeing Ryan contently getting fucked by Joel, I decided to spend a bit more time with homophobic Paul. When I had finished laughing that is.

“Yeah, you little slut. Your cock’s getting hard again isn’t? Of course it is. My monster cock is your new master, isn’t it Ryan? You love it rammed up your lose hole, don’t you faggot?”

Joel was really getting into this, I thought to myself as my giggling began to subside. Looking over at him, it was clear that Joel was probably going to cum in Ryan’s ass at any moment. My eyes glazed over slightly looking at this hairy daddy fucking my gorgeous roommate without any kind of shame or regret. Joel just wanted to get off and this ass was perfect for that.

Shifting my gaze to Paul, I couldn’t help but smile. He was staring down at his now soft penis. Internally, he was definitely questioning his own sexuality. I was sure he was thinking that his cock had betrayed him. It had gotten hard while making out with his friend’s gay roommate! That could only mean one thing! Couldn’t it?

That was when I caught the notes that Kyra had been writing when she was in the bathroom with her father and boyfriend. Joel and Ryan had prepared a fantastic sexual display for Kyra. I grinned wide as a new plan began to build itself in my mind. If Joel and Ryan had prepared a show, why couldn’t Paul and I give it delightful homage?

“Joel? Ryan?” I said to my fucking couchmates.

As if waking from a dream, the two of them snapped back into reality. Both of their heads shook a little as they came back to the room and looked at me. Joel’s red face indicated the embarrassment he must have felt realizing that we all were in the room while he was fucking his new play toy. Despite the embarrassment, I noticed his hips still slightly moving up and down, lightly fucking Ryan. Ryan, on the other hand, just looked at me with all smiles. He was truly enjoying the cock up his ass!

“Ryan, why don’t you come off of Joel now.” I stood up and grabbed the Megawave as Ryan lifted off of the cock, saddened by the sudden emptiness he now felt.

“Ryan, sit there where I was sitting. There next to Paul.”

Ryan complied and I put the Megawave to my mouth, “Joel, you will stay hard. Ryan, you will stay hard. Paul, you come up here and stand by me. Kyra, sit between your father and boyfriend.”

Every one moved around the room taking all of my orders to heart. I was playing chess with these people and loving every moment of it.

“Now Joel and Ryan: reach over Kyra and play with one another’s cock and balls while you watch Paul and I perform for you.”

The two horny men grabbed each other’s cocks and began to lightly tease the other, stroking and feeling around. Kyra just sat there, almost as if in a seatbelt. She was stuck between Joel and Ryan as they toyed with the genitals of the other, but by the slight smile and happy look in her eyes, she clearly only thought that her daddy and sweetheart were getting along beyond her wildest dreams.

“Wait, did you say perform? What are we performing, Rob?” Paul asked suddenly.

I smirked at him as I grabbed the notes Kyra had taken. “Yes, Paul. I think we were assigned this play in acting class. I think you’re here to practice it with me so we can both get A’s. I think that you really want an A. I think you’re playing the role of Ryan and I’ll be playing the role of Joel.”

The ‘I think’ statements began to sink in to Paul as he grabbed the notes from my hands and read it. His face became more and more horrified as he got to the bottom of the page. I hadn’t even read it yet, but I could only imagine the debauchery that Joel performed on Ryan with his newfound fetishes and kinks.

Putting the Megawave to my mouth: “You have memorized the entire script. Now, I’m going to read it, and you’re going to grab the Megawave, tell me exactly this: Rob, you have memorized the script. And then you hand me back the Megawave, forget how to use it at all, and we start practice.”

Paul handed me the script, which I hungrily read. I couldn’t believe what had happened in that bathroom. Kyra even put in what they said! Thanking all that was holy, I realized I was about to experience this with a full blown homophobe. Not only that, but he was going to be himself during the ordeal! And believe me, it was going to be an ordeal for this bigot, I thought.

After finishing, Paul followed my instructions to the tee and my brain committed all that I had read to memory. It was a weird feeling, like my brain had a very sudden weight added to it, but my body adjusted accordingly and we started.

“Rob, I’m a little worried about this play. I mean, this is some fucked up shit Professor Kagen wants us to do,” Paul said with fear in his eyes.

“Oh, I know, Paul. But that’s why I brought Ryan, Joel, and Kyra to watch. To give us pointers and stuff. Besides, don’t you really want to get that A? We have to do this if you want the A. Kyra, you’re going to give us pointers if it isn’t close enough to how you remember it, won’t you?”

Paul, glanced over at the three on the sofa. Ryan and Joel were hardly paying any attention, their focus pretty much glued to the penis and balls of the other. Joel was holding Ryan’s hairy testicles in the palm of his hand and gently massaging them and Ryan was rubbing the gigantic mushroom head of the huge cock attached to Joel. And Kyra was smiling cluelessly at Paul and me. She quickly gave Paul two thumbs up and a wink. “Of course, I’ll give you pointers, guys. I know how much Paul wants that A!”

Paul smiled weakly at her and looked back to me. He leaned in close to me and whispered to me, “That worries me too, man. I know you’re gay and all, but this is some pretty gay stuff and I can’t do it in front of Ryan or Kyra. And especially not Joel, I don’t even really know him!”

“I think that you want the criticism, Paul. I think you really want an A so these three will give us pointers when we’re done.”

The thought sank into his head, “On second thought, I wouldn’t mind the criticism, I’m just really unsure about doing this stuff. It’s so fucking gay, dude. I mean, on the first page it has me licking your…” he trailed off.

“I know, Paul. But this is your grade. It’s up to you. If you get to those parts and need a break, that’s ok. But we should probably get started. We don’t want these three to be here all night, do we?” I joked. Of course they’ll be here all night, I thought. And so will you!

“Fuck, man. Fine.”

We stood there for a moment, across the coffee table from the girl with the fondling father and boyfriend, staring at one another. Clearly, Paul wanted me to make the first move. But he knew full well Ryan started the scene off.

“Um. Paul? I think you start the scene,” I muttered under my breath.

Breathing deeply and pulling his head back as if asking ‘Why me, God’, he finally started the scene.

“Give me those…umm…sexy lips,” Paul said as if he were bored.

Kyra interjected calmly, “Paul, that was nothing like how Ryan said it. He sounded like he needed it. Like he HAD to have Daddy’s mouth on his.”

“Fuck me,” Paul said to himself. “Thanks Kyra. I’ll, um, try again.”

He took in a deep breath, shook out his arms and legs. Trying to relax and get set his mind free, he finally looked at me and said, “Give me those sexy lips.”

My cock throbbed. It was intense. His eyes were focused on me, completely lust filled. Knowing my next move, I reached out, grabbed the sides of Paul’s head, and implanted myself on his mouth. He willingly let me in, despite his previous lack of interest in such ‘gay’ stuff.

“Excuse me.”

I snapped out of my Joel character and Paul stepped back and wiped his mouth off, disgusted by what he was doing. “Yes, Kyra?” I asked.

“Paul isn’t hard. Ryan was completely hard from the get go.”

“Oh, thanks for that observation, Kyra. Paul, if you’re going to get the A, you have to get the script right. You have to get completely into the character, man. Boner and all.”

“Seriously? How am I supposed to do that, Rob? I’m kissing a dude! There’s no way!”

“Well, that’s acting, isn’t it? Put yourselves into the character and lose yourself. It’s not you doing the gay stuff, it’s Ryan, the character you’re playing. Right?”

“I guess so, but how can I do that, man. I love women. I can’t even begin to process what a guy sees in another dude. And your penis is rock hard, man. It’s creeping me out,” Paul said as he turned away from me and buried his head in his hands. Lifting his head, I saw that he was crying.

“Man, why are you crying? It’s just an assignment for class. No reason to freak out.”

He turned on my viciously. “Rob, do you know how much I hate homosexuality? It’s a sin and now our teacher assigned us a fucking scene where I not only have to participate, I have to act like I enjoy it. This isn’t easy, man. I don’t want to go to hell for this.”

I looked at him, slightly bewildered by his passionate plea. “Paul, it’s just an assignment. It’s not you that’s gay, man. Remember that. It’s Ryan. You’re portraying Ryan. If you want to be an actor, you have to let go of your own biasness and just let Ryan take over.”

“I don’t know if I can do that…but I really need this A. I’ll try, Rob. I’ll try.”

He wiped the tears from his eyes and started stroking his cock, clearly wanting to get into the moment the right way. He closed his eyes and slowed his pace from head to base, his free hand cupping his balls. His cock slowly began to rise and harden. Content with the thickening piece in his hands, I cheated a glance over at the couch.

Kyra smiled at me and mouthed ‘He’s gonna do great’ as her father reached over her with his extra hand to roll Ryan’s balls around while stroking his hard cock. Ryan responded by quickening his pace on Joel’s own throbbing monster.

“Give me those sexy lips.”

Turning to Paul, I saw that lust return in his eyes. His cock was now sticking straight up and aching to be touched. But I had to stick to the script!

Reaching out, I pulled his face onto mine, our cocks rubbing against each other. I could feel a slight wetness from the tip of his penis transferring itself onto my stomach as his tongue lunged into my mouth. We kissed like this for a moment before I reached out and turned on the water in the ‘shower’. Having to mime climbing into the ‘bathtub’ while not letting go of one another had to have been easier than doing the real thing, but that was of no interest to us as Paul instantly got down onto his knees as we got comfortable in our ‘bathtub.’

I pretended to grab ‘soap’ as I spread the foam all over my chest as Paul slowly reached for my cock. Not knowing how quickly Ryan went for it, and realizing this was the first time he had ever touched another man’s penis, Paul quivered a bit as his hand got closer and closer to my awaiting cock.

Slowly he reached and reached, closer and closer. I looked down at him as I ‘washed’ the ‘soap’ from my body, eagerly anticipating this homophobes first contact.

His fingertip was centimeters away from my cock head. I was sure he could feel the heat radiating from it as it slowly bobbed to the beating of my heart. I saw a slight glisten of pre cum ooze out the tip as his fingertips finally made contact.

Time froze for a moment.

“I can’t. I fucking can’t. No, no, no!” Paul screamed and stood up. Pacing around the room, he started to talk to himself about how disgusting this all was, how much he really needed this A, and how he didn’t think he could do it. The mumbling was almost incoherent, but his unease and disgust was obvious.

“Paul. Calm yourself. This is just an assignment, man,” I said, trying to comfort him.

Paul stopped in his tracks and looked straight into my eyes. “It’s more than just an assignment. It’s me grabbing and sucking and licking your cock. Man, I can’t fucking touch your cock! It’s disgusting!”

“What’s so disgusting about my cock, Paul? I mean you have one too. Is your cock disgusting?”

He looked down to his still slightly hard tool. “That’s different though, Rob. This is my cock. And besides, you’re gay. It’s easy for you.” Paul looked back at me with anger and said, “My cock is something you want!”

His arrogance dismissed, I took a hesitant step towards him. “Well, if you’re playing a gay man, shouldn’t you just get into his mindset? Shouldn’t you try to see my cock as something you want too?”

Paul stared in complete disgust. It was clear he agreed; he just didn’t know how to do it.

“Maybe, Paul, you should try to lose yourself in Ryan. Don’t even think about what you’re doing. Just let Ryan be you for a while. You know, like how good actors perform.”

That was what did it. Paul wasn’t gay; no, he was far from it. But he was proud. He was completely full of himself. And I knew he would never allow some gay guy imply that he wasn’t talented. I knew he was a stereotypical homophobe from the moment I met him. And, man, were those jerks easy to manipulate!

With a quick glare, he stared at me. In a matter of seconds, the glare shifted to that of pure lust as the character of ‘Ryan’ took hold. He walked towards me, got on his knees, and reached his hand out without a second thought.

His hand wrapped about the base of my cock as I looked down on him. “Suck my massive tool, bitch,” I said.

“What do you say?” Paul replied with a coy tone and a slight smirk.

“I say stuff my cock down your throat now, slave, before I slap you with it.”

And just like that, ‘Ryan’ lunged at my eagerly awaiting cock. Remembering the script completely, I lathered the soap on my hand, and began spreading it across my chest as the fake water washed it down. Paul was slurping loudly on my cock and drooling slightly as he stuffed my meat down his throat.

For my part, I placed my hand behind his head and pulled. My cock buried itself down his throat and, remembering the stage directions, Paul gagged loudly in shock at the sudden intrusion. I laughed heartily, “My cock making you choke, slave?”

He looked up at me, smiled with my cock in his mouth, a mumbled out an ‘mmhm.’

“Well if you like that thing down your throat, imagine it in your ass.”

For a split second, I saw Paul resurface in fear. His eyes changed from pure joy and lust to that of absolute fear. But, trying his damnedest to prove his talent, it changed back instantly to that of the gay, submissive slut that I’d turned Ryan into.

He pulled himself off my cock for a moment and looked up at me like a needy child, “I need your cock up my ass, sir. Desperately.” His hand had remained on my cock, stroking it lovingly.

“You want it?” I asked.

“So badly,” he responded.

I grabbed him by the sides of his face and began to pull him up. He stood up and pulled himself to my lips as we made out. His hand remained glued to my cock as he stroked it harder and faster. I grabbed his cock, gave it a quick stroke, and then grabbed his balls and squeezed slightly. He hollered in pain and I smiled and whispered, “Bend over, cock-slut.”

Unwilling to go against my will, Paul quickly bent over to a 60 degree angle, placed his hands against the wall, and leaned forward. His ass was presented before me and I reached out to squeeze his asscheeks. And without a moment’s hesitation, I lined my dick up with his puckering hole and squeezed the head of my cock into his awaiting ass.

Paul let out a very loud groan at the intrusion, and I realized that was the groan we had heard earlier when I had first taken control of this homophobic twat. Not wanting to lose the moment in our acting scene, I let that realization slide away as I began to slowly work my cock into his virgin hole.

Still channeling ‘Joel’, I began to thrust into his ass with force. I clawed at his back with my fingernails as I went and kept calling him a slut, a whore, and a cocksucker. And Paul, playing the part perfectly, responded each time with a smile and an eagerness that I can’t imagine he ever thought he’d have.

So there I was, fucking a homophobe, him believing it to be nothing more than an acting scene for class. And his cock was harder than it had probably ever been before. I continued to fuck and fuck for what seemed like ten more minutes, the whole time listening to him lightly purr and groan. All the while, I was demeaning him constantly with ‘slut’ and ‘cock whore’. Though Kyra’s notes were thorough, I decided to ad lib much more than necessary. Even though he thought this was a harmless acting scene for a class, I knew better. And I was getting off on calling this homophobic piece of shit a faggot. And even though it didn’t seem to affect him like it affected me when he said it, it sure was applicable right now.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, I came into his ass. Spurting as powerfully as I could, my semen filled his ass. He stopped swaying as he felt my cum settling deep within his colon. When the final eruption spewed from my cock, I began to pull out. Still hard as steel, I said, “I bet you loved that, you piece of shit fairy.”

“I did, sir,” he replied as he stood up straight and looked at me.

I turned and mimed turning off the water of the shower, grabbed an imaginary towel from the ground and ‘dried off.’ I then threw the towel at Paul, who mimed it hitting him hard in the face, and drying himself off.

Stepping out from the bathtub, I kissed him hard on the mouth one last time as his hard cock made contact with mine. He melted into me in that moment, madly in love with the rough man that had just invaded his ass. He grabbed my hand and we both walked out of the scene.

As soon as we finished the ‘script,’ Kyra clapped loudly and Ryan and Joel’s attention shifted for a moment from each other’s cocks to look up at us. Paul fell to the ground in complete and utter shock.

“Oh Jesus, forgive me. Oh my God. That was horrible. That was absolutely horrible. My ass is in so much fucking pain!”

I laughed at him and replied, “Man, you really knocked that out of the park! You were lost in that moment weren’t you? And you can’t deny how great that felt, even if it was just an acting scene.”

Paul stood back up, lunged at me quickly, and snarled, “I’m not a fag, Rob. I did what I had to do for the A, but I’m not a fag.”

“Easy, easy, man,” I replied as I stepped back.

Distracted by something, Paul looked down at his cock. My eyes followed his and I laughed out loud. Even as he was denying his homosexuality, my semen was sliding down the sides of his legs, leaking from his asshole.

“Yeah, Paul. Totally not a fag.” I laughed.