The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIST’S HOLIDAY

by mandala

PART III—St MARVIN ASCENDS TO PARADISE

I stared at Alice’s lovely face. The corner of her mouth was quirked, her eyes wide. I stared behind her at Debbie’s canteloupes, bulging from her halter top as she lay in a deep trance. I began to grin. “I can hypnotize you? And make you come? I want you so badly I can taste you. But I’m kind of kinky about making women come. If I come and you’re not satisfied, I’ve used you.”

At this point, the scotch began to conspire with the rice wine in my bloodstream. The scotch began telling Alice about Kim and how I’d trained her carefully to be a perfect sex partner, capable of thirty-minute crying orgasms. The scotch filled Alice’s little pink ears with happy thoughts of handcuffs and roses, then filled her in on our little game of dominance, in which she would tell me she was willing but too tired or not in the mood, and I would try all day to put her under with monotonous conversation or direct assault. If I could get her attention for two minutes, I could have her under hypnosis and playing with herself from horniness in ten minutes. Alice asked what happened, and before I could stop it the scotch, or maybe The Great Marvin, told her how I had installed a secret password in my Kim, who trusted me as Debbie was doing, and made her into a convenience, fucking and sucking at my whim, not her own. You don’t DO that to people. I began to sob, then pulled up short. Debbie might hear. Debbie was helpless. Alice hugged me.

“There’s no danger of that now, sir.” She wiped my face. “You’re grown up now, you’re worthy of trust. As a matter of fact? Let’s play your game, and if you win you can put a secret password in my mind. Hmmm. That’s a scary idea.”

“Don’t call me sir. Think about what we’re doing. My name’s Hank.” I nodded towards Debbie. We walked to the bed, holding hands. “Debbie, until I pat your hand again, like this, you won’t listen to my voice or Alice’s. I want you to think about obedience, about what a good girl you are and how you always do what you are told. Over and over, until I pat your hand, you will think happily to yourself, I’m obedient, I’m a good girl, I do what I’m told and I’m anxious to please. As you think these things you will become completely obedient, completely submissive, completely anxious to please me, until morning. Begin now,” and I patted her hand. Her lips began to move slowly.

“Alice, I want to ask something. Don’t be offended, but I need to know in case it’s a problem. You’re both gorgeous and you share an apartment; and obviously intended to share this experience. Are you, er, either one, ah? Bi? Gay?” She smiled at my discomfort.

“Debbie’s bi,” Alice shrugged. “Mostly guys, but sometimes she switches. She’s asked me and I’m just, well duh. You’re a girl, honey. I let her kiss me once and it was just boring.”

“Why did you? Let her kiss you, I mean?” Alice blushed. “She’s so sweet and it was late. She was horny and couldn’t sleep; I was agreeable but I just, well, didn’t want it.”

“Suppose you were suddenly very attracted to her? Would you hate it down deep?” She stared at me, shook her head involuntarily. She licked her lips.

Alice’s eyes were huge. “I’ll be scared to be hypnotized. I’ll be a lesbian sex-slave?”

“Is that the bargain, Alice?” I said it in The Great M.’s voice. “When you’re hypnotized, you’ll be a lesbian sex-slave until morning? And whatever I want from you?” If she made the bargain, it would hold her like crazy glue.

She gulped, but nodded. “With a secret word. This all scares me and turns me on. It’s like a movie, where the hero and the villain are the same. I want you to rape me and mindfuck me and make me do things and save me at the end. And I’ll have been forced, so I won’t feel like a slut. But I am a slut. I haven’t been with a man in months, but I feel slutty now.”

“You don’t feel slutty, Alice. You feel free, and unfettered. You want to have pleasure and be taken care of like a child. You want to be controlled and mastered and made to do wonderful things, and to be told what to do. Sit up straight and look at my finger. Put your hands in your lap. You can’t take your eyes off my finger, around and around, the finger is making you dizzy, your eyes hurt until you blink them. Blink them. Blink. Blink. Blink.” I made her blink rhythmically, slower than she wanted, waving my fingertip past her fixated eyes. “Blink. Blink. Blink. Close your eyes and be hypnotized. You feel your heartbeats like blinks.Like blinks. Beat. Beat. Beat. Stand up and be hypnotized.” She rose to her feet, hands at her sides. “Sit back down, as you sit you sink deeper, deeper, down the hundred stairs, 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100. The basement is dark, and you are in a medium trance. I control you, you can’t wake up without my permission. You are being drawn towards deep, deep, thoughtless trance, just like Debbie, you want to go where Debbie is, down in the mindless, hypnotized dark. The dark is above you, you can’t just sleep, you have to work, you have to stand up again, but it’s so hard. Feel it pulling you. Choose now, between standing up as my lesbian sex-slave until morning or remaining in your chair in medium trance.” Damn, I’m good. But she was already impressed.

Her lips moved; possibly to say ‘sex-slave.’ With a serious look on her face, she rose to her feet, slowly coming to rigid military attention. Her eyes were closed, head back, breasts up.

“Now,” I would let her set the scene. “Alice, how does a lesbian sex-slave act?”

She opened her eyes and stared at me with complete adoration. “Like me,” she sighed. “Acts like me.” She was drooling slightly. My cock was screaming.

“ You will obey my commands without coming out of your deep trance. Take off your clothes and kneel in front of me.”

Alice was out of that dress in seconds. Her tits were round and high, with big hard nipples, and her legs went on forever. She knelt and began to suck me in a tentative way. She had never given a blow job before. I encouraged her, backing her away when she choked. Gradually as I applied suggestion, she began to lose herself in the pleasure of sucking. She started to moan, tears ran from her suggestible eyes. I pulled my cock from her mouth and gave her a taste of scotch. “When I come, It will taste like that,” I told her. “Your orders are to swallow it all. Swallowing semen makes you a slut, a lesbian sex-slave slut. You’re a real cocksucker now, oh god you little bitch, I’ve got to shoot it in you now.” I moaned as she began slurping and swallowing. I had never been someone’s first blowjob. My chest expanded with pride. Finally I staggered back and almost fell.

Alice was on her knees, eyes crossed and lips covered with semen. “Oh, I’m a slut,” she was moaning. “I didn’t get it all, but I’m a lesbian sex-slave slut. Oh god, Hank, this is weird. I know it’s a game, but I really am your slave right now. It was like a drug, like electric cocaine. When I swallowed, it just, like, took over my mind. Oh, your cock, I want it again now. Hank, Hank, I’m frantic. Control me. Oh, tell me what a slut does, what a lesbian sex-slave slut does, because I want to do it for you, I have to do it.”

I pulled her up to eye level and toweled her face off. “You know what it is, Alice. A slut comes and comes and comes, and begs to come some more. Be calm, be relaxed. Come with me. We’re going to do Debbie, and you’re both going to come.”

Debbie was making little pushes with her hips in time to her blurry chant of “Obedient, good girl, I do what I’m told, what I’m told, obedient, good.” She lay on the bed wearing white jeans and a halter which had ridden up to her neck. Her boobs were huge for her size, and very soft.

“Debbie,” I patted her hand. “You’ve been a good girl. You’re obedient, and do what you’re told. Alice is going to eat your pussy, then you’re going to eat hers.” Debbie moaned. Probably her greatest fantasy coming true. Mine was.

I put a pillow under Alice’s knees as she knelt by the bed. I pulled off Debbie’s jeans. She wore no panties. I watched in fascination as she began teasing Debbie’s pussy, rubbing it all over with the flat of her tongue and sucking the lips before settling down to work on the clit.

Alice seemed to be crying with happiness again. Debbie opened her eyes, staring in wonder at the caramel-colored head working between her thighs. She began to make a sort of purring noise, her hips quivering. I began to whisper in her ear. “You did such a great job giving me complete control of you until morning that I gave you Alice’s tongue.” She moaned helplessly, eyes fixed on Alice. “Alice’s tongue,” I repeated, evoking another moan. “But you can’t come yet, can’t come yet, Alice’s tongue is in your pussy but you can’t come yet. You still have a little resistance, still putting up a fight against me. The more obedient you are the more Alice will lick your pussy, but you can’t come yet, can’t come yet, her tongue’s going around and around. You are paralyzed with pleasure, your will is draining away. You can’t come, can’t come,” she moaned again. “I own you until morning, and I have ninety-eight percent of you now, round and around goes Alice’s tongue because you were a good girl, obedient.” A longer moan came out as she considered how good and obedient she was. “I have ninety-nine percent of your will now, and Alice is licking your clit. When I have a hundred percent, when I own you until morning, you can come, but not until you submit. And you want to please me, please your cunt, you’re ready to surrender now.” She was staring at the sky now, maybe seeing that one last percent of will. I pinched her big flat nipples hard and barked “SURRENDER!”

Debbie gasped and looked me straight in the eye, gave a fast nod, and came with a long sobbing cry. Alice had her hands between her legs and seemd to be moaning as she slurped. For a long moment they hung locked together, then Alice pulled back. “Debbie, you are a genius at being a hypnotic subject. When Alice sits on your face, you will experience the most amazing pleasure ever felt by a pussy-licker. Lie on the bed, on your back.”

I looked at Alice, on the floor, kneeling. I indicated the bed and Debbie’s mouth. Alice seemed awed. “You have to order me. I know what you want, but I want to be told. I want to do things under your control. Until morning.” She was blushing. I was trembling.

“Alice, you will please me and please Debbie if you sit on her face and let her eat your cunt. You will please me tremendously if you come, if you faint from pleasure.”

As the girls made out, I whispered in Alice’s ear, driving her wild with suggestions. She came hugely. I pushed her aside and fell upon Debbie like a maniac, fucking her sweet little pussy until I shot off again. Her eyes stared blankly, slightly crossed. A look of completely stupid happiness was plastered on her face. Alice had sat down on the bed and fallen into a deep trance again. Breathlessly I whispered to Debbie, waking her up to conversation level without interfering with her obsessions with obedience. I did the same for Alice and soon we were sitting at the table drinking scotch as Debbie rolled a joint from a bag in her purse.

“So, am I still hypnotized?” Alice was frowning. “I feel funny.”

I smiled gently. “Cluck like a chicken, Alice.”

“Buc buc buc,” said Alice, then clapped a hand over her mouth. “Oh god.” She thought a minute. “I’m still a lesbian sex-slave slut. This is so weird. I know it’s just a game, between us in this room. But I’d walk out of this room and be proud to tell anyone who asked that I was your slave. I think I’m going to feel really dumb tomorrow.”

“I keep telling you, dumb people don’t hypnotize. You have to have a brain to imagine things. The reason you’re so deep and so enthusiastic is that you know I wouldn’t let you out of here. We enjoy things more as kids because our parents make all the decisions. I’m in charge tonight and you’re a carefully cherished child, more important than my life. Cluck like a chicken.”

“Buc buc buc,” Alice looked at me like I was crazy. Debbie passed the joint to her. As she toked, I confided in her that it was super-strong pot and would get her really stoned. She puffed happily, eyes glazing. I smiled at Debbie. “You’re doing great. Really obedient.” She glowed. “In fact, you’re Madonna.”

Debbie’s face twisted into a caricature of Madonna’s big grin. “Of course I am,” she said in Madonna’s NYC accents, her boobs thrusting proudly out. “Where else would I get pot this good?” I threw back my head and laughed. She was great. Alice was incredulous.

“Does she really believe she’s Madonna?” she whispered.

“Do you believe you’re a lesbian sex-slave slut?” I whispered back.

“I AM a lesbian sex-slave slut!” She was proud, but confused. Madonna passed the killer joint. Tasted like dirt-weed to me. I wished i had the joint the girls were smoking. I beamed at them, passing the joint to Alice. “Then she’s Madonna.”

Debbie glared at us. “What are ya talkin’ about?” she said as Madonna.

I smiled at her. “We were asking when you were gonna come over here and fuck us.”

“Well, why didn’t ya say so?” She rose athletically, stretched her famous body. “Just tell me whatcha want. People think just cause I’m Madonna that I’m not obedient and don’t do what I’m told.” Her face became a mask of confusion as she tried to fit what she had said in with being Madonna. She shrugged and knelt before me, breasts bobbing. She smiled up at me adoringly. “I guess I’m just Madonna.” As she spoke she wrapped her big soft tits around my shaft and began pumping. She poured a half-glass of scotch over her cleavage; it stung as she licked it off my shaft. Then she began rubbing her flat soft nipples over my dick head, creating an interesting shivery feeling that crawled up my spine and made big purple flashes in my eyes. A simple routine developed; fifteen or twenty pumps of the soft luscious boobs around my shaft, then a steady circular rub of the brown smooth nipple over the head of my dick. I never noticed when I fell over backwards. I didn’t know where I was, except that big purple flashes were the order of the day. There was a tongue in my mouth. There was a tongue on my cock. I was the one being hypnotized here, and I had no thought of resistance. Suddenly I was coming, coming, coming in Alice’s mouth, and purple flashes were in her eyes. I was suddenly in control again, but had enjoyed the experience intensely. Did I trust these two women that much already? God, they were wonderful. Too bad they were temporary.

Alice smiled as come dripped off her face. “It still tastes like scotch. Suddenly I had to have your jiz, because you ordered me to drink it all. It makes me a slut. Slut. I’m blushing. Did I do right? Oh god, what if I’m wrong?” Her face fell. “You told me back there to drink it all, and when I drink it it makes me, well, it makes me a slut. Slut. Cum-slut. I can’t stop saying it.” She bit her juicy lip. “But you didn’t mean every time, did you?” I shook my head. “Oh, I shouldn’t have done it. I’m a slut . But Hank, I want to be a slut, you ordered me to drink jiz and be a slut, and beg.”

Debbie, still being Madonna, glared at her. “I had him,” she boasted. “I was gonna pump his jiz all over the ceiling.”

Alice sank to her knees. “Jiz on the ceiling,” she said tonelessly, thinking it over.

“Madonna” picked her up easily and threw her on the bed. She sat beside Alice, spreading Alice’s legs apart. " I’ve had practice making women come.” She worked her index finger up Alice’s cunt, then the next finger. Her pinky began to slowly creep up the taller woman’s anus as her thumb began to rub and tease the clit. Her other hand began to fondle Alice’s breasts. “You’ve gotta be punished for taking his jiz.” Alice began to cry softly.

“I’m a cum-slut slut slut I can’t stop saying slut slut.” She sobbed. “I was ordered to.”

The extreme weirdness of the conversation was making me breathless. Alice was in distress, though. I whispered to her “I did order you to drink my jiz. And it felt so good. You’re my lesbian sex-slave slut. Does it make you feel good to say slut?”

“It makes me blush. It makes my nipples contract. I want to be sluttier and sluttier, and I want it to be morning and be myself again. I want. I want.” She looked at me in wonder. “I want this. She’s got me all crazy.” She began crying, then laughing. “Oh, she’s got her finger in my asshole. Oh god, I’m a slut. Of course, she has to put her finger there because she’s making me crazy. That’s why, because my nipples are little red lights, blink blink blink. Blink.” She began to sob again, tears running down her face, which was smiling beatifically..

“Alice, your arms are heavy and limp, your legs are paralyzed, all the stiffness is running out of your spine. Your eyes are blinking again, blink, blink. Your boobs are crinkling up hard.” Debbie, or Obedient Madonna began to wiggle a finger in time with the blink, blink, causing moans in time with the blinks. I told Alice lovingly that she was a slut, and that sluts come, they come and come and come so hard they faint. but they have to beg (“Please,") she muttered. I rubbed her dark nipples. “Now, tell me you’re a slut and you can come.”

“I’m a slut. A sl-ut. Oh, god, I never thought someone would diddle me like this. Oh, I’m a slut, a cum-slut, a cum. Slut. Cum. Slut. Oh Hank, tell me to do something, your voice makes me crazy.”

My poor cock was throbbing again. I leaned up to her ear. “This is your punishment for sucking up my jiz: more jiz.” I jammed my cock in her mouth and told her to come, that she was a perfect slut, that she was a beautiful hypnotized cocksucking wet dream and she was. I shot a wad in her mouth and staggered away. As she came and came under Debbie’s hands, I hugged Debbie’s shoulders and told her to forget Madonna, we liked Debbie better, that she was a good, obedient girl who always did what she was told and that she had given her friend a wonderful time. I repeated my key phrase and brought them up to alertness again. I consulted Mickey and saw time was short.

“Alice, you’ve actually had the most mindfucking tonight. Are you still a slut?”

She threw her chest forward. “A lesbian sex-slave slut, if you must know. Every time I taste you I get crazier. I think I’m a beautiful hypnotized cocksucking wet dream now, too. Is that a problem?”

“No,” I told her, “Except that you’re Christina Applegate, too.”

She looked down Christina’s nose at me. “Rilly,” she said. “So now, I’m like, a lesbian Christina sex-slave slut and a cocksucking wet dream too?”

“Now you’re Julia Roberts.” She blinked several hundred times, Julia-like.

“So, if I’m Julia Roberts, am I still a...” She considered. “Oh god, am I ever a slut. Slut.” Her face turned red; she raised both hands to her cheeks.

“You’re Alice again, I like her better.” I turned to Debbie. “And Debbie, one last favor. When I snap my fingers, you will have no memory of coming here, of ever meeting me or Alice. You won’t remember what year it is, or what your own name is. You will have no idea what is going on, but you will be aware that you are hypnotized. You will be in a state of intense sexual excitement, but in a zombie-like trance where you can’t move or speak. You will do anything I say, and you will be aware of the crushing power of this trance, much greater than the simple hypnosis we used today. In the zombie-like trance, I can make you come with a word. And when I snap my fingers again, you will remember everything. Now, sit on the couch.” Alice and I stood behind it. Debbie sat. “Eyes front,” I told her, and snapped my finger. We stood quietly. She would be dreamily trying to guess where she was. “I’m going to make you come like a fire goddess and then let you go.” I murmured. I gave her a minute to think about that. “Stand up,” I said calmly. She stood, big soft boobs quivering, eyes blank. “Bend over the arm of the sofa; my assistant is going to eat your hypnotized pussy. You know you want it, your pussy is on fire. You are on the edge of an orgasm.” My time was getting short. “Oh slut, a task for you. Go right for her clit, because, ah yes, that’s it, you’re coming now, Debbie. " She was coming, too. “Oh yeah.” I helped up Alice and raised the limp Debbie, snapping my finger. Debbie jumped and sat up, staring wildly at me. “I was. . . lost, crazy. Who was I? Slut? That’s not . . . right? Huh?”

Alice smiled. “I think I was the slut, honey.” She made a face, then turned to me. “I’m not obsessing any more.” She slapped her butt with a gesture that said, back to my old self.

I pulled back the drapes. “The sun came up a minute or two ago. The light under the drapes woke you. Now, there should be no aftereffects from the mental stuff. You understand that my intention is that no suggestions we used here for sex fun should persist into daylight. The actual sex, my god! I’ve never come like that. I don’t think I ever made anyone come as hard as you both did.”

Alice frowned. “I’ve just realized that the thought of lesbian sex still revolts me? I loved it a few minutes ago.” Debbie looked cross.

“That,” I explained, “is because you’re not gay or bi. I can see Debbie thinking, be nice if he’d changed that part. Get this: I don’t change parts. Perhaps you find gay sex revolting for a trivial reason, maybe I should rid you of a nasty kink. BUT perhaps you find it sickening for a reason which makes valid sense to you as a unique personality. With a year to work, a good psychiatrist could tell, but not me. If I changed that, a whole row of little things might change, and in a month you’d be crazy. I don’t fuck with people about smoking; you smoke for a reason and if I make you stop you’ll do something else instead. I just suppressed your objections, with your consent.” She had probably wanted to try it, with me taking the heat for the decision.

The girls were dressing with slightly abashed looks. I surveyed them, feeling absurdly proud. I had possessed them both and done no harm. Well, not much harm. Well, a bit. I had left one last diabolical post-hypnotic suggestion.

“Got to be back at the desk by three,” said Alice cheerfully. “Hope I can sleep after all this.” I whispered in her ear; her eyes crossed for a second.

“You’ll sleep like a baby and wake up feeling good,” I smiled.

“Hey! You had me under for a second.” Alice was astonished.

“I told you I’d put in a password so I can put you under quick, if . . well, if I need to.”

She kissed me on the mouth. “You’re a nice man, Hank. And I get off at eleven again, if you’re not busy. And believe me, you’re going to need that password.” She turned to go; Debbie was already at the door. Debbie hadn’t mentioned coming back.

“One last thing,” I called. They paused. I grinned. “Cluck like a chicken.”

They buc-buc-bucked in horrified unison as the door closed.

THE END