The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIST’S HOLIDAY

by mandala

PART II—THE MARTYRDOM OF St MARVIN

At eleven-fifteen, a timid knock sounded upon my door. I rose to answer, stretching and setting the bottle on the side table as I rose. Before I could cross the room, a louder and more confident knock sounded. Both girls, then, I mused. Debbie would be the louder and more eager knock. Had she received her instructions? Was she as imaginative as I thought? Alice described her as drifting back into trance this morning when she recalled being put under. I had assured Alice that extremely suggestible Debbie was probably learning to hypnotize herself now that she knew how.

I opened the door and ushered the girls in, holding Marvin back as he impressed with with his movements and expressions. Alice was wearing a white jacket over the blue dress she had worn behind the counter. Debbie was wearing expensive white jeans and a red halter top; she had removed a light shirt and draped it across a chair. She was radiantly happy; it was all Marvin could do not to gawk at her breasts. Silicone? I wondered. They didn’t bounce like silicone.

“Oh Marvin, this is so great! I’ve been just whirling since you hypnotized me. I feel like I’ve done something really smart and I want to learn more.” As she talked she strolled towards the other side of the room. Alice stammered “Yes, it’s so nice of you to bother with us.”

The Great Marvin unfurled his metaphorical bat-wings. He fixed them with a friendly eye, relaxing them, calming them, bringing them into line with my intentions. “Do you know,” I said, or maybe it was The Great, “how seldom I meet someone who has a real interest? That understands I’m a professional applying psychological principles, not a vampire who sold his soul? I wish I’d known you two weeks ago.”

Debbie beamed as she sat on the edge of the bed. Slowly her face smoothed out into innocence as her eyes fixed on the wall. Her eyes closed, her head drooped. Alice turned at the movement. “Debbie,” I said confidently and calmly. “You hear nothing but my voice. My voice calling you deeper and deeper. You are at the top of a flight of stairs. There are one hundred steps. As you take each step you fall deeper and deeper into a trance. Count the stairs as you descend them. At the hundredth stair is a deep bed; you grow sleepier and sleepier as you descend the stairs. At the bottom you will choose to stand in front of the bed although you long to fall into the pillows and go completely asleep, deep asleep, and give up your control until morning, you stand in front of the bed and feel it pulling you down into deep, deep trance. Begin to count now, step one,” I paused.

“One,” Debbie muttered, drooping in her chair. “Two. Thr. Fff.” A pause. “Six, sebn,et,” She began droning the numbers, head swaying. Alice was frozen. I drew her across the room, beaming Marvin’s best head-turner at her. “She’s BRILLIANT!” I enthused. “Did you see it? She drove here, came down the hall, came in my room, sat on the bed and was hypnotized. She went back into trance without any help. What a mind!” Alice began to warm up again. “I bet she sees that staircase right now, and the bed at the foot of it.” We settled on the couch, our backs to the muttering Debbie. Alice was sitting away from my personal space, arms folded in a threatened posture.

“What you told her just then, about the bed. you said if you choose? I thought, well, YOU made her choices.” She frowned.

“Why don’t hypnotists rule the world?” I chuckled. “People don’t trust us THAT well.” And I explained about trust, and how Debbie’s trust in me as a nice guy who had her helpless and didn’t make a move allowed me to manipulate her mind with her permission. How well can I manipulate her? What exactly, the point is, does hypnosis mean to HER? She may consider it irresistible, a magic spell; then it will be a magic spell for her. If she considers it dangerous or fearful, she just won’t go in. “Every suggestion must have a loophole or out or expiration. If I dropped dead right now, she’d be wide awake in the morning no matter how deep she went or how much I tried to keep her under. By accepting the loophole, you agree to the suggestion. And Alice? My word is good, and if I say you’ll cluck like a chicken, you WILL cluck.” She looked like a deer in the headlights. “I can hypnotize someone who doesn’t know i’m a hypnotist, because i have authority. Which brings me to the fact that I’m not fixing to pounce on you and put you under. I HAVE to have permission. Now, I could stare you down,” I demonstrated, fixing her gaze until her jaw trembled. “And put you under, and give you post-hypnotic suggestions. Certain time, cluck like a chicken, right? Only you’d resent being bullied into a trance, and you can’t really be made to forget things, only convinced to help play a joke on yourself. You’d remember those suggestions, and maybe still be bound to do them. But you’d know that I assaulted you and made you act against your inclination.” She was grinning, relieved. “We’ll practice on your friend.” I grinned evilly. “And she’s quiet. Let’s watch the struggle.”

Debbie was nodding forward and slowly pulling her head back. Her forehead wrinkled a bit. “It’s your choice, Debbie. The soft, comfortable warm deep-hypnosis bed is behind you now, pulling you under into deep, deep sleep. You decide whether to choose deep, deep, mindless and forgetful dreaming sleep, fall into the bed, or stand at the foot of the steps in medium trance, as deep as you were last night already You’re a wonderful, intelligent subject. And your head is drifting, drifting back to the bed, to be in deep hypnosis until morning.”

Alice came and took my arm. She was fascinated and had lost her fear. “Can she hear me? Debbie?” Debbie gave no sign.

“Would you like her to?” I leaned to Debbie. “While my hand is on your shoulder you can hear Alice’s voice.” I laid my hand on her shoulder. It was warm and smooth. My cock was interested again; I tried to hypnotize it back to sleep.

Alice knelt beside Debbie. “Debbie, Mr. Marvin is a wonderful, trustworthy man. I want you to fall into the bed and submit your will to his completely. Do whatever he says and believe what he tells you.” With a sigh, Debbie collapsed backwards onto the bed, feet still on the floor, arms over her head.. I gawked. Her halter top rode up as she fell, exposing her huge pale breasts. The nipples were soft and brown. Alice smiled and shrugged as she rose.

I felt as though I was the subject when Alice fixed me with a mischievous gaze. She swayed up to me, right inside my space. “You told me all that about trust for a reason. You think that if you, say, hypnotized us into sex, for example, that we’d be your victims, never knowing if it would have happened.”

She drew a deep breath, full breasts lifting. “Mr. Marvin, I thought of fucking you the minute you walked in there swinging that suitcase. You’re tall and strong, and handsome. Finding out you were the hunky guy my roomate went on about was the clincher. Now I find out that you’re dominant and highly moral? Educated and semi-famous? And on top of that you care about people? How can I not, well, submit to you? I want you to fuck my brains out! My panties have been soaked since you walked in here.”

I gaped, completely off balance.

“Debbie and I talked in the parking lot. You can have us both, or just me, or just her. You can hypnotize me, too. If we make love first, will you feel better about it?”