The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 26

Eric was reading the political section of his newspaper again while he sipped a hot chocolate. He loved an occasional hot chocolate before bed, it always improved his sleep. His mind contemplated his wife’s comments about a friend losing her husband, and he shared a little melancholy, although his own hopes were for Bernadette’s wellbeing at this point. He knew she would be late, but what did late mean? It was already past eleven, and some apprehension was beginning to creep into his thoughts. Driving with upsetting thoughts, or general despondency was often a recipe for disaster. But, of course, he should have known better. While it is true to say that Bernadette is a gentle and introverted soul, she is also as solid as a rock underneath, and he put her cup of milk into the microwave in response to hearing her drive up the driveway. As she entered the kitchen, Eric was stirring the chocolate into the hot milk, and then he brought it to the table.

“Hello, my darling.” Eric greeted her in his familiar fashion. “How was she?”

“Oh, Eric, it was terrible. Poor Brigitte, she is so sad. I have been of some comfort, I hope, but such an awful accident. I’m going to see her again tomorrow, if it is alright with you.” Bernadette sighed.

“Of course, dear, you know it will be alright with me. Can we do anything more?” Eric offered.

Bernadette loved Eric’s nurturing spirit, their relationship had been such a reliable source of stability and security, and he was generous to a fault. There was no one in the world he wouldn’t give his time and effort to in order to help them out. She wanted to show him how much she adored him in some way, but as yet, her thoughts were still with Brigitte, “You are my darling, and I love you dearly. I think we might be able to bring her some comfort if we just continue to support her. We can go and see her together on Saturday, if that works for you.”

Eric thought for a moment, and then he answered, “Yes, that will work out just fine. I will ask Irene to sort things until I get there, she is a trooper and I know she will do admirably. I will need to go about four, I hope that’s okay?”

“Oh Eric, my special man, you are so generous, that will be so nice.” Bernadette was so pleased. And then, from out of nowhere, she was frisky. Her eyes were getting a little sparkly as she sipped her hot chocolate with her man, and some naughty images were forming in her relieved mind.

“Do you think Brigitte could stand some entertainment, like a farewell party?” Eric further suggested. Bernadette quickly assessed his intent and agreed wholeheartedly.

“I like you’re thinking, Mister Mailer, I will try that on her tomorrow. I think it would be perfect for her, but I don’t want to push her into anything. But being around loving people could be just what she needs right now. Come here and give me a kiss.” Bernadette had never said this, or anything like it, to Eric in the past, and he thought briefly about inspecting her teeth (gift horse, and all that). Eric held his wife and kissed her dearly, feeling a joy at her responsiveness to his interest. He fondly remembered this morning, and then she did it again, she groped him. Eric blushed profusely, he loved it, the blushing and the groping. Neither of them finished their chocolate, and Bernadette slowly enticed her man to the bedroom.

Eric was overjoyed, he dreamed of his darling being a little more daring in their passion, but he had always been content in the way they had shared their sexual desires. Usually with the lights out, under the covers, sensual fondling and then he would climb on top and insert his cock. He always made sure that Bernadette had an orgasm, or at least had an entertaining session, but there was never much excitement, much spontaneity. She began to undress in front of him, with the lights on. Yes, the lights were on, and he could see her desirable form as she removed her dress, slowly peeling it over her shoulders one at a time, and seductively revealing her ample bosom. As she lowered the dress and began to step out of it, she caught her heel in it, of course, and sprawled head long onto the bed next to Eric, who gingerly caressed her pantyhosed bum while she laughed like an idiot.

Her giggling and her surprising gaiety brought such magnificent desire and arousal to Eric, but the best was yet to come. She turned and lifted her head, and said to Eric, “Hold still, my darling man, I want to see your sausage. And I want to taste it.” And she reached to his zip and fumbled around a little until she had his erect cock in her hands, lowering her lips to kiss its head. After a rendition of the hallelujah chorus in his head, Eric became aware of his beautiful wife’s tongue and lips working together, as her head bobbed up and down along his shaft. Premature ejaculation is an unfair description of his early orgasm, the surprise, delight, and the exquisite thrill of having his cock sucked by his darling wife quite disarmed him, and he wasn’t able to withstand the onslaught of all this pleasure at once. And she sucked him dry, drinking every drop. Eric thought he would faint, but didn’t, and as Bernadette shuffled triumphantly up the bed she engaged him in another loving kiss.

“Bernadette, my darling, I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed that, you were brilliant.” Eric assured her.

“And after such a long wait. My darling, I don’t understand why I have never been sexy with you, you deserve it. You might not believe me, but I just had an orgasm, too. And your thingy is delicious.” Bernadette flushed.

“My what is delicious?” Eric chided her.

“Oh stop it, you know what I mean.” She had become self conscious again.

“Tell me, my sweet, what is it you refer to?”

“Oh, Eric, don’t… Alright, your cock is delicious, there, are you happy now?”

“Yes, hysterically happy. Tell me again, what is it?”

“Your cock, your big hard juicy cock.” Bernadette was growing more and more aroused as Eric teased her.

“Oh, Bernadette, my darling, how I have longed for you to say that. I love you now more than ever. Let me touch your pussy.” Eric was intoxicated by his wife’s sudden blossoming.

“No, you naughty man, stop it now.”

“Come, Bernadette, let me touch your pussy, your wet, wonderful pussy.”

“Oohh … Eric … no … you’re making me … you have to … stop it”

“Show me your pussy, my beautiful and sexy wife.”

Bernadette was intensely excited, and she parted her pantyhose clad legs to display her knickers, and Eric touched her gently and deliberately. He then slid his fingers up and down the seam of her hose, sending electric thrills around her labia. She involuntarily began undulating her hips, the desire gripping her will, and as he circled and then massaged her pussy lips through the combined fabric her juice flooded through. Eric was rock hard again and he deftly engaged the waistband of her hose with his fingers and slid them down, inch by inch, dragging her knickers with them. As he gazed on her revealed passion pit, he marvelled, “Oh, Bernadette, my love, I ache for your beauty. Your sweet pussy is my treasure.”

Bernadette’s eyes were glassy, deep inside her mind was in passionate turmoil, never had she been so powerfully attracted to a partner, a man. Eric appeared to her as a God, and her pussy was now his altar, and after he removed her garments and presented for insertion, she rose her hips to engulf his rigid manhood (his cock, yes, his cock, she even loved thinking it now). It had never felt like this, it had never been so good, so thrilling, so passionate, so raw. And she loved Eric more than she thought it was possible to love anyone, and she orgasmed, only now it was different, now it was blowing her mind. And Eric orgasmed, and he was bursting his britches with joy, and then they lay together and fell asleep, and slept the Tim and Connie sleep of universal reawakening and rebuilding.

Cherie opened her eyes and yawned, then she stretched, and it hit her. Like a landslide of happy. She tentatively donned her dressing gown and went to the bathroom mirror to explore a little further. Un-be-fucking-lievable. Her hair was softly shimmering, vibrant, even redder (auburn-ish), her lips looked more sensuous, her skin was perfect, smooth, even, radiant and with a gentle blush. Her eyes were absolutely clear, sparkling, so green, so bright. Her breasts were firmer (if that’s even possible), her waist flatter, she seemed taller, maybe it was her posture. She thought back to Sabine, and revelled in the notion that she had become more like her. Cherie’s mind went back to what the Professor told her about the rapture, ‘you will always be your best, no matter what the situation’. Cherie was pleased, very pleased. This was more than she could have hoped for, this was so good. As she strode back to the bedroom she realised there was an ease, a suppleness to her gait. Everything was in working order, her muscles and sinews singing of health and happiness, her whole being was elevated, and this was only day two. Goody.

Tim passed her in the corridor on the way to the toot, and had to stop and take a second glance, crumbs, what a woman. After Connie had made the coffee, Cherie popped into the kitchen to help, grabbing the bread and popping it into the toaster. Connie put a cup of coffee down for Cherie and wound her arms around Cherie’s waist, drawing her close and engaging her in a passionate kiss. “You’ve done it, you so and so, you’ve become totally irresistible. How can anyone ever keep their hands off you now?” Connie mused as she cherished her sister.

“Why on earth would I want you to keep your hands off? I live for your love, your caresses, and your bloody husband.”

Tim was watching around the corner, and Cherie outed him as he was trying to hide his erection from view.

“Get out here, you ratbag.” Connie chastened him. “Can you fucking believe this?” She wafted her hands over Cherie’s form and looked at Tim, and then she noticed (she always noticed).

“Yeah, but seriously, see it from my point of view, you’re like bookends. You only see each other, but I have to contend with twice the desire, twice the beauty. Then you kiss each other and it messes with my head, both heads.” Tim complained (sort of).

Connie was putting her arms around his neck, saying, “That’s not what I mean, and you know it. I do appreciate your compliment, very much, but I was pointing out how much more desirable Cherie is this morning. She is not a woman anymore, she is a Siren.”

Tim decided not to play coy anymore, “Yeah, I know, I saw it earlier. I couldn’t be happier for Cherie, and I hoped you would be, too. But you have to understand, I have seen the same improvement in you this last week. I can’t believe how desirable you are. How desirable you both are, and I reiterate, messes with both my heads.”

Cherie decided to end this debate. “Connie, I thank you for your admiration, but Tim is right. I reckon when the Professor hypnotised you he unleashed your inner glow, and you haven’t been game to compare yourself to how you were before. You were always beautiful, but you have vigour, radiance and sensuousness beyond your usual self. Don’t you think, I mean really? Now I am tapping in to the same energy, but it is mine, and I’m catching up, that’s all. And what about ‘big dick’ over here, you don’t think he has changed for the better?”

Connie sulked, then pouted, and then laughed hysterically. Her and ‘big dick’ over here have had it pretty sensational this last few weeks. Cherie was right, perceive thine own life as though through the eyes of others. She initiated the group hug, and no one was complaining anymore.

Angie was thinking about dropping by the theatre at lunch time, to see how Tim was going, maybe catch up on a bit of gossip. She had been ‘head down arse up’ for a week now at work, and squared away a long lunch with her boss. Never know who she might catch up with, so she gave Tim a ring at home, before he set out for the theatre. “Hey Tim, I’m taking a long lunch today, wanted to catch up. You available?”

“Can be, lovely girl, look forward to it.” Tim enthused.

“How about Connie and Cherie?”

“Connie is back to the office, Cherie might want to see you, though. Hang on a moment, I’ll check.” Tim put his hand over the receiver and called to Cherie, and she came a runnin’. “Angie wants to know if you are free at lunchtime.”

“Let me have the phone, big dick. Hi Angie, how are you, dear girl?”

“Cherie, hi. I’m great. Having withdrawal symptoms, though. Can I see you at lunchtime today?”

“You bet. You alone, or shall I scare up a troop?”

“Well, always the more the merrier, see who you can find. Shall we do a couple of hours in the wine bar?”

“Excellent. And wait til I show you what we have there, you’ll be flabbergasted.” Cherie left Angie to ponder that little taunt, and handed the phone back to big dick (oops, Tim).

“Okay, Cherie will sort that, then. It’ll be great to see you, you can come over for dinner tonight if you’re free, too. Whatever you think you can tell me at lunch.” Tim chatted on.

“Wonderful, big dick, I’ll see you then, and you can explain that sexy little gem to me.” Angie rang off and left Tim cheerily embarrassed and wondering how to tell the ‘big dick’ story.

Tim and Connie set off in the SUV, Connie dropping Tim at the theatre, their theatre. Cherie grabbed another coffee and thought about who could be available at lunchtime. Jane was working, Meggs might be free, Sandi would be working, Sue would be working, Sabine was working, Cassandra would be at work, but that’s where they were going, and maybe Claire, she wasn’t sure where Claire was up to in her life. She decided she would ring Claire first.

“Hi, Claire. Angie and I are popping down to the local wine bar at lunchtime today, are you free?” Cherie spoke to Claire at home in her dressing gown.

“Hello Cherie. Hey, that would be great. I’ve got the day off today. Which is the local?” Claire wondered.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. The one near the theatre, our circle’s gathering place. Be there about eleven thirty?” Cherie urged.

“Sounds good. Anyone else there?”

“Well Tim, Angie and me at this stage, you will make four, and I’m ringing a couple more in just a minute. So maybe five or six. It’ll be sweet to catch up, see if anyone found your bike.” Cherie chuckled.

“You really are a babe, you don’t miss much.” Claire was genuinely impressed at Cherie’s remembrance of her analogy on losing Steve. “I’ll see you at eleven thirty then, bye.” And Claire rang off.

Lovely, thought Cherie. Now, Meggs. Dial, dial, ring... ring… ring… ring… ring… click, “Hello!”

“Meggs, sweetie, It’s Cherie. Angie and Tim and Claire and I are meeting for lunch today, and I wondered if you were free.”

“Well, I think I’m affordable rather than free. But I’d love to join you. Where are we heading?”

“The local wine bar, just down the road from the theatre. We’re getting together around eleven thirty. Know anyone else who might like to come?”

“Tracey said she was knocking off early today, something about the warehouse doing inventory. I’ll check and bring her along if she’s available. You’re going to love her, Cherie.” Meggs suggested.

“Often and passionately, I hope, if what I hear is true. Though really, I look forward to meeting Tracey, I want to see those beautiful eyes for myself. Suss her out and ‘make it so’.” Cherie recounted the stories of Tracey’s lustrous blue eyes from the group.

“Aye, captain.” Meggs was sweet, but Cherie had no idea what she was talking about.

“We’ll see you around eleven thirty then. Bye.” Cherie hung up. Lunch is fixed.

Meggs wasted no time in ringing Tracey, and fortunately for everyone (especially the readers), Tracey was at a loose end today. “Tracey, it’s Meggs here. I’ve got a surprise for you. How would you like to come to lunch with Cherie?”

“Oh, hi Meggsy, I’ve been working out my finances. Lunch? Okay, yeah, that sounds wonderful, Cherie, oh cripes, you mean Cherie Brooks. Jeepers, it’s not Christmas, is it?”

“Come on Tracey, she’s not the Queen. She’s fabulous, I’ll grant you, but she’s a person. Tell you what, when I asked if you could join us, she said she really wanted to meet you, and your lustrous blue eyes. Babe, I think you have a fan there already.” Meggs enthused.

“Oh, Meggsy, stop teasing me. Of course I’ll come to lunch. Where is it?” Tracey’s heart was jumping for joy, Cherie Brooks wants to meet me? How wonderful.

“If you like, I’ll pick you up. It’s just down the road from the theatre, but why take two cars?” Meggs offered.

“Thank you. That’s sweet. When shall I be ready?”

“I’ll come by at about ten past eleven, we’re gathering after eleven thirty. Don’t want to be first there, too eager isn’t a good look.” Spoken like a true runway queen.

“Fantastic, see you then, bye!”

“Bye.” Meggs rang off.

Tiffany was crying, sobbing bitterly after the run in with her husband, Philip, this morning. She had already missed more than half her shift, and was in no fit state to drive, so she phoned the station to let them know what was happening. Senior Constable Judy Leighton answered the phone, and listened to what her mentor was saying, and she perceived there was a little more to it than she was being told. She had known the Sergeant for a long time, and nothing flustered her, the tremor in her voice this morning was odd. “Sergeant, could I enquire as to the nature of this difficulty?” The Senior Constable probed.

“Oh, Judy, I’m desolate. Philip has threatened to destroy me if I go through with a divorce. I’m sorry to burden you with this, but I’m falling apart this morning.” Tiffany Best was distraught, and the Senior Constable was a very dear friend and comrade.

“I’ll be there in a quarter of an hour, Sergeant Kestrall, if only to enable you to accompany me down to the station.” Judy loved saying that. Tiffany accepted the logic, and inside she desperately wanted a friend.

“Alright Judy, I’ll expect to see you.” Her mood brightened a little, even if her misery continued. The Constable commandeered a patrol vehicle, and set out to the Sergeant’s residence. Hearing the Sergeant talking about a divorce had completely shocked her, she thought the marriage was rock solid. It was true to say the Sergeant rarely elaborated on her personal circumstances, but her professional demeanour and her apparent happiness conveyed a notion of a happy home. Still, ‘lurking beneath the surface’ was an age old police adage.

Senior Constable Judy Leighton drove in to the driveway and got out of the vehicle, locking it behind her. Tiffany was at the open door, beckoning her inside. Judy followed Tiffany to the kitchen, a cup of coffee at the ready. Judy thanked her and sat to sup with her dear friend, and her enquiring eyes encouraged Tiffany to start.

“Oh, Judy, it’s all gone tits up. I had a wonderful time recently with an acquaintance that showed me that my marriage to Philip was over, and although it was a shock to realise it, I could deal with that. But Philip and I had it out this morning, and it went all wrong. He is so cruel, he is threatening mayhem if I go through with it, and I am worried he might become violent. I’ve never seen him go off the way he did, he broke our antique Oriental Vase, we had both treasured that, I would have been happy for him to take it, but now it’s rubble.” Tiffany was sobbing uncontrollably again.

“Stop and think carefully about what I’m saying. You have to be certain. If you are certain, come to my place for refuge. You can sort everything out from there. You will probably have to sell this place anyway, so there is no gain in staying here. You know everyone at the station, hell, everyone in the force, will help. No one wants to hurt Philip, but we won’t let him hurt you, either.” Judy proposed.

Tiffany was overwhelmed with appreciation, she knew she was certain, and the offer could not have been better received. “Kiddo, you have yourself a lodger.” Tiffany stood up and held her arms out toward the Constable, and Judy reciprocated. Suppressed desires and images of lust were floating around inappropriately in Judy’s head, but she couldn’t stop them. She had long fantasised about being with the dream girl of the force, but now that girl was holding her and being indebted to her. The hug took on greater meaning and character, and the nature of it soon became understood by Tiffany. There wasn’t any special appeal, being a woman, but the interest was very much comforting and enticing. Judy suggested they gather up day to day requirements, without removing any valuables; that would only enrage him. Then with her clothes and uniforms packed, she could accompany the Constable to her home, twenty minutes away.

Then with her tears dried, the necessary activities fastidiously attended to, the gorgeous, if not somewhat saddened, Police Sergeant left a short note stating she had left, and drove off with the Senior Constable to her temporary new dwelling. There was clearly a weight lifted off her shoulders, and some more pleasant banter occupied the women’s minds. After installing her gear in the wardrobe of the second bedroom, and a quick attention to her face and hair, the two police women returned to the police station. The inevitable buzz around the station produced an unexpected reaction for Tiffany, as Constable Timmonds consoled her politely, and offered to recover her vehicle and drive it to the Senior Constable’s house. Tiffany broke down again, just a little, Timmonds concern touched her deeply, and she thanked him and dug her keys out of her handbag, offering them to him. He took them and accompanied the Senior Constable in the patrol vehicle.

Cherie pulled into the theatre’s car park, and then headed into the theatre to connect with Tim. The scurrilous rascal was tickling Irene’s feet, and to all intents and appearances Irene was adoring it. She was on the floor under Tim’s desk, and her shoes had popped off her heels, and Tim was sensuously rubbing the stockinged soles of the trapped woman, who was giggling and groaning in equal parts. Cherie quietly crept up on the couple and knelt beside Tim, warning him with a finger to her lips. She took over on one foot and Tim continued on the other, insidiously increasing the arousal of two delightful tickling styles, one on each foot. Irene was trapped, her movement space was limited and precarious, sharp corners everywhere, and Cherie began to softly caress up her stockinged leg. Irene realised this could not be Tim, he couldn’t reach from there, and she squirmed to see around who it was. Cherie smiled at her timid face as her exploration grew more bold, and Irene squealed a tiny squeal with joy as the intensity of her arousal heightened even further.

“I’m going to touch your pussy, now, Irene. Hold still you glorious little tease.” Cherie lightly pushed Irene’s rump, causing her to overbalance a little, and she spread her legs to steady herself. Then Cherie caressed Irene’s pussy, and the ecstatic girl commenced a tumultuous orgasm, finding a sharp corner with her back. Cherie quickly put her other hand to Irene’s back to guide her and soften the contact, but continued to stimulate her quim.

“Oh, Cherie, that is so not fair. Unghh. Oh damn, I love that, aarghh, ooh, no more, I give in.” Irene was spent and hurting just a little bit. She climbed out from under the desk with Cherie’s help, saying, “What is it with you guys, first Tim tickles me fit to pee, then his sister in law makes me cum my britches off. And, ouch, thank you very much for the whack in the back.”

As Irene was righting herself Cherie was saying she was sorry, she was so incredibly attracted to Irene’s sexy form in that trapped position and she couldn’t stop herself. Irene felt so sexy, the most impressive woman she had ever known couldn’t leave her alone, wow. Cherie knew the part that was knocked, and she rubbed very gently to ease the pain, and Irene let the joy overtake her. Cherie looked into Irene’s eyes, and then offered a hug, and Irene fell helplessly into her arms. The embrace was to die for, offering love and lust and sex and nurturing, all at the same time. Ultimate forgiveness, Irene loved Cherie, and Tim. Poor Tim was as hard as a rock, but the time and place argument robbed him of an opportunity. He ducked off to the men’s room.

“What on earth were you doing under the desk like that, and be warned, if I see you like that I am never going to be able to resist you Irene, you are too sexy for words.” Cherie beamed at her.

“Tim said his phone intercom was crackly, I was just identifying the circuit to trace the fault. My shoes popped off and he tickled me. He is so nice, it felt lovely, and tickly. But when you stepped in, I was frantic with desire, you are so naughty, you made me cum so hard. That whack is still hurting.” Irene was lost in Cherie’s gaze, falling deeper and deeper in love with her.

“Please forgive me, Irene, I didn’t want any discomfort to happen to you. Come here.” Cherie was lighting her eyes.

Irene stepped over to her, “I know, and I do forgive you, and I really loved it, too. Oohh!” Cherie was holding her hand over the spot where the nasty desk had caught Irene’s back, and there was a fizzy tingling under her skin, making all her hairs stand up. Then it was gone, all the pain and discomfort were simply… gone. And she felt wonderful, Cherie kissed her gently on the forehead and Irene was all dizzy and yummy. When Tim came back Cherie and Irene were just chatting away as if nothing had happened, and Irene was bright as a new penny.

“Are we going to get going then?” Tim asked.

“Sounds good to me, any chance of bringing Irene along?” Cherie smiled wonderfully at Irene.

“That’d be nice, Irene, will you come to lunch with us? It’s a group of buddies, and you are definitely one of our buddies.” Irene was flattered and said if Eric was okay with it she’d come. She buzzed Eric and asked how he felt on the intercom, and he said it was about time Irene got some social activity going on, and he would have that pesky crackling gone by the time she got back. Cherie took Irene’s arm and Tim sauntered alongside as they left for the wine bar.

Just after eleven thirty the three of them walked in through the front door, stopping for a moment to adjust their eyes after the bright sun, it was such a lovely day, and a bit of a contrast to yesterday. Cherie spotted Angie over at the bar ordering a drink, and she made a bee line for her. Angie was idly turning around to case the joint as Cherie just failed to sneak up on her. “Rats, I nearly got you back for that secret passage prank. Never mind, there will be other times.”

“Cherie, hi… CHERIE, you are kidding me.” Angie had to take a second look, she couldn’t believe her eyes. “Wow, babe, how do you do that?” Angie’s commotion has attracted quite a few glares, but they all turned to admiring gazes at the sight of Cherie. Tim said to Irene as they came over ‘told you so’.

“Right back at ya, honey buns.” Cherie was skirting the issue, what could she possibly say in public. A squeeze was in order, with Angie adoring it.

“Irene, cripes, is that you. Now everyone is doing it. May I say you look resplendent in that kit.” Angie hugged Irene who was enjoying the moment immensely.

“And Tim, come here, big dick. And don’t touch my bum.” Angie was giggling contagiously, and Tim softly caressed her bum until she sighed. “I told you not to touch my bum, and I so love that you did it anyway, you gorgeous man. Come on, tell me what that comment is about, or I will have to touch it to see for myself.”

Poor Tim was bewitched, a slight tumescence was stirring his cock back into life, bloody Angie. And Angie saw the bulge slightly swell. “The short story is that we were simply enjoying our good fortune of late, and Cherie idly abused me comically, because Connie and I have been active, recently.” Tim defended.

“A lot.” Cherie injected, giving him that knowing smile. “Have you heard the great news? Tim and Connie are now the full owners of the Bijou.”

Angie was talking to Cherie and collecting drink orders at the same time. “Irene, what can I get for you? Hey, seriously, you own the theatre now? Brilliant.”

“A Gin Sling would be lovely, thank you.” Irene politely responded.

“Same Cherie?” Angie continued.

“I’ll have a Bourbon, straight, thanks.” Said Tim, and Cherie was agreeing with Irene.

Tim accompanied Irene to his favourite group table, there was room for about a dozen people, at a pinch. He and Irene sat and staked the claim while Angie and Cherie brought the drinks over.

“I thought that was you.” Cassandra strode over to the table as Angie and Cherie were about to sit down.

“Oh, my darling, Cassandra. Here you are.” Cherie encouraged Cassandra into a deeply passionate embrace, although no lip kissing while she was working, of course. “This is my surprise, Angie, meet Cassandra Levin, the woman who has stolen Professor Zelmann’s heart.”

“Wow, lucky Professor. I am very pleased to meet you Cassandra. I’m Angie, friends of the family for about ninety seven years.” Angie warmed instantly as Cassandra clasped her hand and imparted a loving glow through her contact, and her eyes.

“Cherie was right, although she couldn’t do you justice. You are beautiful.” (Tickets to the Mutual Admiration Society can be purchased at the door) Cassandra complimented Angie.

“Okay, okay, enough already. Can you sit a minute, Cassandra?” Tim broke in.

“No, not really. I know it’s my last day, but customers are important, and I have loved working here, and the owners are dear to my heart. I won’t let them down. Never fear, though, I’ll be along in about an hour. I’ll just help to get the lunch time rush settled.” Cassandra relented.

“I’m always impressed by you, Cassandra, your integrity is an attribute worthy of a queen.” Tim was gushing a little, and Cassandra was deliberating over whether or not to describe her hypnotic induction again from the other day. Luckily for Tim’s trousers, she let him off the hook and just said ‘see you soon’ as she marched back to the kitchen.

Angie and Cherie got heavily involved for a while in a conversation about the Professor and Cassandra, with Cherie describing some of their wonderfully wicked exploits. Angie, not one to be left in the wings for long, feared she might be missing out on all the ‘under my power’ fun, and was keen to get involved. Cherie was entertaining some deliciously wicked thoughts of her own.

Tim was having a heart to heart with Irene, finding out more about her life beyond the theatre, and about this time Claire entered the wine bar. Angie was facing the door and spotted her immediately, and Cherie noticed Angie’s gaze and they both got up and wandered over to greet her. They sidled on over to the bar and Angie got Claire a drink while Cherie engaged her in a sweet embrace. As the drink arrived Angie did likewise, and they sauntered back to the table. Everyone politely said hello to each other, and Cherie introduced Irene, and the two seemed to click. Claire dropped to the seat between Irene and Cherie, and joined Tim and Irene’s chat. And then, in the inimitable ‘fashionably late’ sense (although, truth be told, not very late), Meggs and Tracey stepped in out of the lovely autumn sun.

Cherie was first to spot these two, well Meggs at least, and rose to greet them. Angie joined her and corralled them to the bar, taking introductions and drink orders together, and Cherie made a production line activity out of the sweet hugging performance as they all embraced. Tracey was woozy with wonder, having seen and then hugged, and then taken a second look at Cherie, she was thinking the Queen would have a lot to live up to being compared to Cherie. And Cherie was besotted, Tracey did indeed have the most beautiful and hypnotisably seductive eyes she had ever seen. ‘She will soon be mine’ raced through Cherie’s head as they collected the drinks and headed for the table, then introductions all round brought a cacophony of conversations. Cassandra dropped in with her order pad and pencil, and further intros preceded the lunch orders, and the happiness factor was growing steadily.

Tim took a moment to make sure everyone was coming to the bash, recommending a reliable bell supplier (cos they all said they would be there with bells on). Tim then gathered another drinks order to keep them all ticking over through lunch and went to the bar to place it, and the bar waitress told him she would bring it to their table. Claire was asking Irene all about the work she does in the control room, and did she like Eric, and wasn’t Professor Zelmann just dishy, and little by little she was sitting closer and closer, until their legs were pressing amorously together, Irene adoring Claire, and getting quite aroused. Tracey was struggling to engage in conversation, Cherie’s appearance had vexed her, and she watched a little too closely as Cherie self assuredly provoked and responded to items of interest. Tracey was a little intoxicated by Cherie’s beauty, and their eyes kept meeting through the casual discussions, with Cherie thinking how much she enjoyed it when Tracey looked into her eyes, and Tracey thinking how much she liked it when she looked into Cherie’s eyes.

Cassandra reappeared with trays of fabulous food, having to make two runs, and the diners were merrily splitting bread rolls and buttering them, sorting plates to people and unfurling cutlery from napkins and placing the napkins in their lap (unless you were Tim, then the napkin went on your head in the shape of a pirate’s hat). Tim, silly hat and all, rose his glass and toasted his fabulous good fortune and thanked all here for their friendship, and everyone raised a glass and returned the cheer, and then they settled into the food. Cherie began to fill Angie in about Connie being hypnotised last Saturday, and how she jumped clean out of her shoes at the imaginary mouse. Angie was struggling to swallow as she pictured it, laughing crazily as, hidden under the table, Tim’s cock stiffened. Irene was gleefully joining the conversation, describing some of the recent show time events with Professor Zelmann. The postman with fleas lowering his pants to scratch his scrotum was her favourite, and that brought all the diners to the point of tears of laughter, and Irene soaked up the camaraderie.

Cherie turned her attention to Tracey, asking about her work and social life, and Tracey started to go all gooey inside. She filled Cherie in on the hot water system factory where she works, her role as administration assistant to the warehouse supervisor, the inventory today (they would need her on Monday, but it was just counting and sorting today), Jim and the marvellous Professor, and now she was desperately wanting to touch and fondle Cherie, but she didn’t actually say that bit. Meggs didn’t know how it was happening, but she could see what was going on between Cherie and Tracey, and it was lighting her fire again. She checked herself for a moment, and then thought ‘not a problem, I want it to happen’ as her hypnotism arousal reasserted itself. Unbeknownst to herself, Tracey’s eyes were slightly lidding, and Cherie was becoming aroused, too. And Claire had dropped her leg over Irene’s leg and wound it around, softly stroking Irene’s calf with her stockinged toes, Irene and Claire were aroused too (two).

There was a sudden disturbance around the kitchen, someone was cheering and then there was a burst of applause, cheering and whistling from several others, and Cassandra emerged from the kitchen with smiles and tears as a gaggle of the staff accompanied her into the bar. More kissing and hugging as everyone was bidding her a fond farewell, and her last shift came to an end. Cassandra approached the table, and Tim got up and asked if he could get her a drink, and she sweetly asked for a sparkling white wine. She squeezed in alongside Cherie, who made only enough room to ensure maximum contact, and Tim dropped in on the other side of her with her wine. “So, off on the big adventure, now” Tim enthused with her.

“Yes, Arty and I will be heading to WA next Monday, plane tickets are booked, we leave at one o’clock. He tells me we have a room booked in the best hotel in Perth, six star. I’m not sure I want to be pampered, but I sure am looking forward to it.” Cassandra was musing.

“You’re going to fetch the big fella to the bash on Sunday of course.” Tim cajoled her.

“Don’t be silly, Tim, we wouldn’t miss that for the world.” Cassandra was playing with Tim’s hair, twirling it around her finger and scritching his scalp. Made all the hairs on the back of his neck stand up sensuously, it felt lovely.

Angie cut in and asked Cassandra, “So, has the Professor made you his hypnotic slave, yet.”

“Yes, oh my word, yes. I don’t know if slave is a reasonable description, but he sure has hypnotised me, and you can’t begin to know how sexy it feels when he put me under. It was like swimming in the tears of joy from a thousand angels. And heavens above, what a lover, I’m having enough orgasms to make up for the last ten years, and banking them for the next fifty.” As Cassandra said this, all the women tried to laugh, but they were actually finding it hard to breathe as their own yearnings struck them.

Irene had trapped Claire’s leg playfully, and dropped her hand to the sensitive stockinged thigh, brushing back and forth surreptitiously under the table cloth. Claire had dreamed some sexy dreams about hypnotism after her run in with the Professor, and hearing Cassandra’s tale while Irene stroked her thigh was irresistible, and she tenderly pulled Irene to face her, and gently kissed her lips, briefly, to establish her desire. Without judgement, Irene responded, her eyes telling Claire everything she needed to know. A big cock was nice, but maybe this would be like getting a great scooter, instead of a bike, and at least Claire would have someone to play with again. The women made some quiet plans while the reverie continued on around them.

Naughty Cherie had engaged Tracey’s eyes and held them, and Tracey was spellbound. Cassandra’s comments in the background and Cherie’s hypnotic eyes in the foreground, she had no chance. Love, lust and desire were welling up inside, and she was totally under Cherie’s spell (not hypnotised yet, but like any first sight attraction, overcome with the feelings). Her eyelids were positively drooping now, and Meggs was losing it, squeezing her thighs rhythmically to produce the most exquisite tingling, desperate to work out how to get this to go further with her two gorgeous friends. She needn’t have worried, Cherie was making plans.

Professor Zelmann was concerned about Tiffany. He had been thinking about her intention to leave her husband, and he knew such things rarely went smoothly. Having wrapped up all the arrangements for next week, he thought a call to Tiffany would be a good idea. He rang her mobile phone and was answered by Senior Constable Judy Leighton, and he was worried already. “Is the Sergeant available to talk to, dear lady?”

“I will need to identify you first, please state your name.” Judy was doing a bang up job of vetting the Sergeant’s calls.

“Yes, of course, my name is Professor Zelmann, we are acquainted.” The Professor was smooth and seductive, and Judy was not immune. The nature of the comment went straight into her subconscious, unnoticed.

“Oh yes, the Sergeant has mentioned you, please hold.” Judy handed the phone to Tiffany, whispering ‘the Professor’ as she took it.

“Hello.” Tiffany spoke.

“My darling, Tiffany, how is it with your husband?” The Professor probed.

“Oh, Arty, it’s so nice to hear your voice. It’s dreadful, we had a massive fight, he broke the vase.” Tiffany’s sobbing had returned.

“Are you alright, are you safe?” Concern entered his thoughts.

“I’m fine, a bit shaken up, but Judy has offered to let me stay with her until it gets sorted out. Judy is my Senior Constable, she answered the phone.” Something about talking to the Professor calmed her down, reactivated her thinking.

“Can I see you, and may I comfort you?” The Professor’s voice reached in and touched her heart.

“Arty, that would be so nice. We are heading back to Judy’s place in just a little while. Hang on while I ask Judy.” Tiffany spoke to Judy about meeting the Professor, and allowing him to console her, and Judy felt an overwhelming need to support her Sergeant and friend.

“Most certainly, Tiffany, we will make him welcome in my home.” Judy responded.

Tiffany gave the Professor the address, and thanked him, and said they would be there around two thirty. He told her he would be there and they rang off. Judy was pleased for Tiffany, it seemed to be just what she needed, a friend who cared, and who wasn’t tied up with work. The Professor needed to see Tim, to get a lift or perhaps borrow his car. Or maybe his sweetheart Cassandra would lend him her car. Hang on, why not take Cassandra to meet Tiffany, that’d lift her spirits. A plan hatched. Cassandra was about to finish her last shift, in fact, she should have already finished. He needed to pop down to the wine bar.

Connie rang Tim to check what arrangements were in place for Sunday, and what more needed to be done. Had he organised the food, the drink, the seating, some tables? Of course, all of that was done, with some overlap to ensure no one missed out on anything. He loved hearing from her, and shared the phone with Angie, and let the girls have some catch up in this party atmosphere. As Angie was rabbiting on to Connie, the Professor ducked in through the doorway, seeking his beloved. Seeing the merriment he made a bee line straight to the troop, finding Cassandra in the middle of the huddle, and stepping up to her, fondly stroking her shoulders from behind. Cassandra went floppy, oh that felt so nice, it has to be her man. She slowly stood and turned around, and embraced him affectionately, with Angie smouldering at the display, and describing it to Connie, who said, ‘I know’.

Zelmann quickly explained to Cassandra the situation, and she immediately engaged her ‘serious’ and started to assemble her things. The Professor leaned in and kissed Cherie sweetly, and explained his predicament, apologising for not staying to celebrate with them, and Cassandra likewise informed Tim, and they scooted off out the door. Cherie and Tim generally filled the troop in with the situation, and the merriment continued. Irene and Claire missed the commotion as they were out the back, in the beer garden, having retired to a little isolated alcove, and Claire had Irene’s arms pinned over her head while she deeply tongue kissed the receptive technician, rubbing and fingering her pussy at the same time. Claire and Irene had definitely clicked.

As Cassandra pulled out into the traffic the Professor was filling her in on all the detail, scones with jam and cream, stockinged feet on his cock, foot caressing into hypnosis, the tears of joy, and Cassandra was feeling the very depths of his loving soul drawing her ever closer to him. She asked about the nature of the relationship of Tiffany’s husband, and the Professor could only say that Tiffany was completely unattached in her spirit, he was no longer her partner. Cassandra could relate to that, previous experience had seen her endure a similar end to a relationship, but at least that had ended amicably. As they pulled up in front of Judy’s house, Judy was opening the door, eagerly expecting the Professor. Small pangs of jealousy nipped at her mind as she took in the vision of the glorious Cassandra walking on his arm (well, arm in arm with him, not actually walking on his arm, you know). Tiffany peered out from behind Judy, and tears immediately streamed down her cheeks as she saw him.

“Good afternoon, dear beautiful Senior Constable, I hope I find you well. I am Professor Zelmann, and this is my dearly beloved, Cassandra Levin (Cassandra loved when he introduced her with her surname, it sounded so profound). Tiffany gently moved Judy to one side as she was trying to respond, reaching for him with open arms.

“Good afternoon, kind sir, we are umph. Er, quite well.” Judy managed as Tiffany embraced the Professor. Cassandra stroked her arm and consoled her, and Tiffany realised what she was doing.

“Oh, please forgive me. I feel so strongly about the Professor.” Tiffany blubbed.

“Your feelings are quite mutual, Arty has told me all about you. I, too, am feeling heartache for you. Please don’t feel embarrassed.” Cassandra comforted Tiffany. Judy was dumbstruck, Cassandra was encouraging another woman to touch her man. This bore thinking about.

“Please, let’s all go inside.” Judy lead them into the spacious lounge, Tiffany seemed unwilling to let go of the Professor and the two of them walked into the lounge, but remained standing, for a little while. The Professor held her close and cradled her head, mumbling something delightful into her ear, and she soon regained her composure. Then they sat down, too.

“Will your husband know where you are?” The Professor enquired.

“Yes, Judy is a dear friend and we have visited often. He isn’t likely to come over here, though. I’ll probably get a phone call, I’m guessing he’ll yell a lot. I couldn’t believe he blew up like that, it really isn’t like him. Heaven knows we have hardly seen each other since he went on afternoons, and it didn’t seem to faze him in the least. We haven’t been close, let alone intimate, for years. What the marriage meant to him I can’t fathom. I’m at a loss.” Tiffany was feeling better as she managed to get more of it out, and the Professor’s eyes made her feel so strong all of a sudden.

Judy spoke up, “I feel a whole lot better that we have support, it’s so fabulous that you were able to come. And you, you are so beautiful and so dear, aren’t you jealous?”

Cassandra answered, “There is nothing to be jealous about. Arty falls in love with a lot of people, and they always love him in return. But he wants a partner, and he wanted me, and I wanted him too. All others will be nurtured, but our relationship remains for each other. If Arty loves Tiffany, or you for that matter, then I do too, I trust him completely and unquestioningly. And I am flattered to be called beautiful in this company, thank you.”

“Could you hypnotise me to help me deal with this?” Tiffany looked imploringly toward the Professor.

“If you would like that, and Judy feels comfortable with that, it would be my pleasure, and my recommendation, quite frankly.” He said.

“Oh, brilliant, I’ve always wanted to watch somebody getting hypnotised.” The Senior Constable’s eyes lit up, “You have my blessing.”

“Okay, I’ll be happy to do it. Where would you feel most comfortable, most relaxed?” He queried.

“The sofa is really comfy, would it be alright there?” Tiffany hoped.

“Perfect. If it would please you, Judy, you may sit alongside, giving your support and getting a good view of what transpires.” The Professor encouraged.

“Oh, great, that sounds terrific.” Judy innocently agreed.

“Cassandra, my darling, you may stay where you are, or pop over there, wherever you are most comfortable.” The women arranged themselves so that Tiffany was sitting very comfortably in the centre of the sofa, with Judy about two feet away, and Cassandra was on an adjacent lounge chair, about three feet away. The Professor took out his special pocket watch, and Tiffany was overcome with joy. He held it up in front of Tiffany, well back so that Cassandra and Judy could see it equally as well.

“Now, please begin to turn your gaze to my irresistible hypnotic pocket watch… please watch the watch… that’s it… just watch the watch… as I gently swing the watch from side to side… to and fro… backwards and forwards… to and fro… you will find your eyes are quite naturally predisposed to watch and follow its motion… watch the watch… watch the watch… backwards and forwards… to and fro…” Initially Judy and Cassandra were looking toward Tiffany, but the position for both was strained, and they soon allowed themselves to sit back more comfortably in their seats, and be captivated by the swinging of the pocket watch. As the Professor had previously mentioned, the watch had special powers to hypnotise, the bit he did not elaborate on was the glinting of the jewels and the refractions of the special etching to the light actually produced matching frequencies with the optic nerve pulses to the brain, making it virtually impossible to tear your gaze away once you began to focus on it.

“That’s right… looking closely at the watch now… and as you watch… you find your eyes become a little drowsy… tired and drowsy… so very drowsy… so nice to feel so drowsy… so tired and drowsy… keep looking at the watch… do not look away… you can’t look away… and your eyelids are feeling heavy… your eyelids are getting tired and heavy… so heavy… feel your heavy eyelids starting to slowly lower closed… relax… so tired and heavy… relaxed… you feel relaxed… your eyes are closing… you want to close your eyes… close your heavy eyelids and go to sleep… as you try to watch the watch… it is getting too hard… you want to close your eyes… close your eyes… close your eyes and go to sleep… sleep.”

Cassandra loved the return of the feeling of ‘swimming in the tears of joy from a thousand angels’, and as her eyes drooped heavily it didn’t even occur to her to fight, and they closed easily as his honeyed voice soothed her mind. Judy was following the watch as she listened to his voice, and she was thinking that it was such a wonderful voice that Tiffany must be going gently off to sleep. Judy never suspected that the sweet humming feeling just behind her ears and the incredibly slow blinking she was doing could have anything to do with her exposure to his technique, and so as her eyelids slowly lowered further and further, she was content to allow her thoughts to slip away on the sound of his voice and her eyelids fell heavily over her eyes. The Professor made no challenge to struggle with their eyes, and he let them drowse ever deeper and deeper as he ostensibly entranced Tiffany.

“As you continue to listen to my voice you are finding that your relaxation becomes ever deeper and deeper, your mind is drifting further and further away from the noise and hassle of your everyday life. You feel calm, assured, pleasantly comfortable and relaxed, and little by little you find my voice becomes more and more important to listen to. You fix your attention on my voice as it helps you to slip down deeper and deeper into your wonderful hypnotic trance, deeper and deeper.”

Judy had been drifting gently, and his voice was affecting her profoundly, and she had become completely submersed in his hypnotism. Cassandra was simply under his power again, and Tiffany glowed with joy and arousal at the return of her recent erotic trance. “Tiffany, my sweet, open your eyes and look deeply into mine.” Tiffany mechanically lifted her eyelids to half mast, and stared vacantly into his eyes. He turned up the gentle fires in his irises. “Tell me how you feel about your husband.”

Tiffany responded in a very matter of fact manner, “My husband is a very good man, but I do not love him. I have been growing distant from him over a number of years, and I believe he has been unloving and disinterested for years. I am surprised at the violence of this morning, but I still do not wish him any harm.”

“Tiffany… your will is strong… your mind is clear… you are Tiffany Best, beautiful police woman and desirable woman in your own right… you have no fear, or guilt, or sympathy for your husband… he is gone from your thinking… you are free… and you will not be upset or unhappy any more… you will be eager to get on with putting enjoyment back into your life… you will continue to be in love with me… and your love for me… Cassandra… and Judy… especially Judy… will grow and grow… Judy has a hypnotic pussy, and you cannot resist it… your passion for Judy is growing more and more every day… you will seek pleasure from us all… and we will desire you more in return. Judy… look into my eyes… you are under my power… you are deeply in love with Sergeant Tiffany Kestrall… she is now Tiffany Best… and you are infatuated with her… you are deeply in love with me… and I am deeply in love with you… you are intrigued by Cassandra… and now you cannot resist Cassandra… she makes you intensely sexually excited… you need contact with Cassandra… and me… Cassandra, my darling… these women are now our friends… and you love them dearly… and you want to touch their pussies… everyone is becoming sexually aroused… and in a minute I am going to make everyone have sex… you will obey.” Zelmann programmed the women powerfully, Tiffany felt her resistance for women dissolving, and was growing intensely excited at the prospect of ordering Judy to touch her pussy. Judy was already lusting after Tiffany, so her desire was becoming agonisingly delicious, and Cassandra couldn’t be happier, such a spread of fabulous people to make love with, her man was a dream come true.

“You are now losing control… I am commanding you to lose control… I am making you obey me… Judy… stand up and take off your knickers… show me your beautiful wet pussy… Tiffany… look at Judy’s wet pussy… you are becoming very sexually excited… Cassandra… you must watch too.” Zelmann had a straining purple knob safely tucked away for the moment, tingling and throbbing as his wildest fantasies were being performed before his very eyes. Two exquisite police women, in uniform, under his power and having sex without being able to stop themselves, superb.

Judy stood up slowly, with an adorable look of arousal mixed with conflict. She hitched up her skirt and pulled down her pretty knickers, all in a slow motion fight for control, utterly defeated and obedient. Tiffany watched as her dear friend and brilliant colleague couldn’t help displaying her sweet attractions to their lustful gazes, and Tiffany found her excitement overwhelming her. The idea or not of the display coming from a woman no longer registered in her mind, the point was pure delight, and lust. Tiffany’s pulse was racing madly, and her pussy was juicing and clamping in response to the thoughts of engaging in sex with Judy, and Cassandra. It suddenly occurred to her that Cassandra was a part of this, and her excitement grew even more. “Cassandra, my darling, lick Judy’s pussy until she can’t stand up any more.” The Professor commanded.

Cassandra moved like an automaton toward the alarmed Judy, who simply stood, helpless and vulnerable, as Cassandra knelt in front of her legs. Cassandra reached around and gently grasped Judy’s buttocks and held her still, and then probed her clitoris with her tongue. Her pressure and pace were extraordinarily talented in producing extreme thrilling reactions from Judy’s sex, and in no time at all Judy was trembling and jerking uncontrollably from the powerful spikes of pleasure produced by Cassandra’s tongue. Her knees were weak and wobbly, and she collapsed backward onto the lounge, Cassandra chasing after her to elicit more joy and pleasure. The Professor was beaming such a wonderful smile at the sight of his darling’s fervour, and Tiffany’s apparent enjoyment of the scene, and he decided to engage everyone in the activities.

“Judy, you must kiss Cassandra while you finger Tiffany’s pussy. Tiffany, you must kiss me with all your passion while you play with Cassandra’s pussy, make her cum for you. Cassandra, stroke my cock while I play with Judy’s juicy love nest.” With these simple instructions they all arranged themselves as comfortably as possible on the lounge, and the ministrations began in earnest. Touching, tickling and rubbing each other’s sensitive organs soon had the whole troop teetering on the brink of orgasmic apocalypse, then Zelmann fired his irises and the room fairly glowed with his power, and he produced the voice of Odin again, “You are getting more and more powerfully sexually aroused… you cannot resist… you are so powerfully aroused it nearly hurts with pleasure… but you cannot cum… you are getting closer and closer… but you cannot cum… you are more and more excited and aroused… but you cannot cum… tingling… more and more… pleasure… more and more… zinging… more and more…”

All the women were at the very edge of cumming their collective brains out, and the desperate hanging over the edge of the precipice was searing their brains with pleasurable sensations endlessly, the front room now a gaggle of gasping and groaning and thrashing and straining and arching, then he released them all. “Listen to my voice and obey, you are cumming now, you can’t stop it now, cum!!!” Zelmann managed to secure his handkerchief with his other hand while still perpetuating Judy’s orgasm, and as they all collapsed into a hysterical mountain of pulsing and pumping and spasming carcasses he caught the product of Cassandra’s expert technique, keeping the mess to a minimum from them all. The women’s hypnotised brains had stored all this masterful pleasure, and they all belonged to the Professor now. Such joyous union was beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, and the thrills experienced here today will bind them forever.

He tenderly caressed and fondled each of the women as they calmed down and restored their pulses to resting pace, then he woke them up with no memory of the titillations, only the gentle feeling of confidence and strength for Tiffany, and the idea for Judy that she was unaffected and only watched the hypnosis take place. As Tiffany opened her eyes she saw the world in an entirely new light, brimming with new hope and opportunities, and although she had no idea they were closed, Judy opened her eyes to behold her friend and colleague as composed and resilient, and had no fears about Tiffany’s capability to handle the difficulties with Philip. The Professor spoke to Tiffany as she refocussed, “My dear Tiffany, I feel I have restored your energy to a high function level, and rendered you capable in meeting all challenges you encounter in the foreseeable future. If you feel I can be of any value when you see Philip please give me a call, providing I am not on stage, of course. It may be that he needs assistance to appropriately see reason in the dissolution of your partnership.”

Tiffany felt whole again, a support network and friends and that precious tingling in her groin were all adding to her recovered enjoyment of her own life. As the Professor and Cassandra moved to leave, Judy made sure to hug each of them with genuine gratitude, feeling a warmth and attraction to them both. The Professor gave them Tim and Connie’s address and asked if they would please come to the bash on Sunday, and meet the gang and fall in love with everybody. That made both of the policewomen smile, and they committed to be there. Cassandra and the Professor then drove back toward the theatre, letting the women get about an evening meal.