The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 25

Connie got straight down to work when she got home, and Cherie offered to make a snack and get some coffee. When Cherie brought the food in, Connie had her head buried in the laptop, with paperwork up to her armpits, so Cherie left Connie the food and coffee and used this opportunity to grab a shower, after nibbling her own snack, of course (growing girl, and all that). In the quiet that followed, Connie made brilliant progress, and by the time Cherie was dried and had some knockabout clothes on, Connie was just about finished. “Thanks for giving me space, babe, I’m almost done now. Can you give Tim a call and let him know we will pick him up on the way to Sabine’s. Oh, and can you let him know we are going to Sabine’s?” Connie realised Tim wasn’t in the loop yet.

“Sure, Connie, you just get your pretty little butt in the shower, I’ll take care of the details. Wear stockings again, I want to see that man of yours get hard. And quite honestly, I really dig seeing you in fine stockings and pumps, sister dear, you really turn me on.” Cherie was cooing as she headed for the phone. Connie felt the glowing embers of latent desire, ridiculously happy that her sister was fuelling her desire, conflicted about the ‘incest, sister, inappropriateness’ of the situation, which somehow made it even more arousing. She turned her attention to finalising the day’s figures while Cherie got on the blower to Tim.

“Hello, Eric, hi there you gorgeous man, I’m looking for Tim, is he around the place?” Cherie was growing fond of Eric, through Tim she was getting to understand the importance the roles that Irene and Eric, and in fact the whole of the theatre crowd, played. Eric blushed to himself, and asked Cherie to hold. He buzzed through to the under croft and enquired as to his whereabouts, and George summoned Tim to the phone. Eric told him Cherie was on the phone and Tim thanked him, and he told Eric he would pick it up in his office. Eric popped Cherie back on the line and let her know Tim was coming, and Cherie commented he must be looking up Irene’s skirt, that would make any man come. Eric loved Cherie’s sense of humour, and he put her back on hold, starting to whistle that quirky little tune of his. Irene noticed, and asked, “That Cherie again, Eric?”

Tim got to the phone and picked it up, selecting the active line, “Hello.”

“Tim, darling man, we are going out to dinner tonight. Sabine, you know, from the Professor’s lawyer, has asked us over for the evening. Connie is just finishing up her bookwork and heading into the shower, and then we will drive down and pick you up. Can I bring you anything to change into? And is there anything else you might need?” Cherie quizzed Tim.

“Goodness gracious, it’s nonstop entertainment around you girls. I’ll grab a shower here at the theatre, could you bring a shirt and jacket?” Tim answered.

“Sure thing. I’ll get Connie to sort them, we’ll grab you about six forty, is that okay?”

“Perfect. There are a number of things I can get up to until then. See you soon.” Tim rang off.

Eric’s wife Bernadette was entering the theatre at the moment Tim was hanging up the phone, and he spied her at the entrance. Bernadette hated to disturb Eric at work, she loved him so very dearly and never wanted to be seen to interfere with his job. Little did she realise that Tim admired her greatly, Eric sang her praises on a regular basis, and Tim thought the world of such a wonderful wife. He was pleased to see her, and especially as she was so resplendent in her evening wear, he walked over to greet her, “Hello Bernadette, how marvellous to see you. We don’t get to talk to you often enough, we’d love the pleasure of your company more frequently. What brings you here this evening?”

“Hello Tim. Thank you for being so kind. I wonder if I may have a word with Eric, I have to let him know that I may be a little late home tonight?” Bernadette politely enquired.

“Of course, of course, my pleasure. Would you prefer to wait here, or accompany me to the control room?” Tim offered.

“May I wait here, I’m a little nervous around the theatre?” Bernadette looked about for somewhere to sit.

“Please, let me escort you to my office, you are a very important guest in here, Eric is a star. Here, take a seat and I’ll fetch him for you.” Tim took her hand and led her to his comfy chair in his office, and he turned and closed the door so she would be comfortable. He headed to the stairs and started up them when Irene was coming down, “Eric up there, Irene?”

“Hi Tim, no Eric nipped to the green room to do some routine checks on the intercom for next week’s piano concerto gig.” Irene replied.

“Oh, right, thanks Irene. Oh seriously, you look so beautiful today.” Tim quipped as he turned to go the other way. ‘Cripes it feels nice when he does that’, Irene was thinking.

Professor Zelmann happened by the office looking to give Tim a query about Sunday, when he spied the delicious woman in his comfy chair. He gently tapped on the door and opened it, “Please excuse my intrusion, dear sweet lady, but I am enquiring after Tim, do you perhaps know where I might find him?”

An instant blush came to Bernadette’s face, a moment later it deepened as she recognised who he was, “Oh, Mister Zelmann, sir, no, but he is coming back here in a moment. He is looking for my husband. My husband is Eric. He works in the control room.”

The Professor recognised the symptoms of self-consciousness, and he slowly entered the room, shutting the door behind him. Bernadette thought him a most handsome and statuesque man, and was all at once intimidated and attracted to him. “Please allow me to introduce myself properly, I am Professor Zelmann, and I am in great debt to your talented husband for his excellent work on my show.” As Zelmann approached, offering his hand to her, Bernadette’s introversion increased, her flush spreading wildly. As he took her hand she became fixated on his eyes, meeting his gaze respectfully. He turned on the softest of embers and held her hand, bending to kiss it, while never allowing her gaze to leave his. She suddenly felt like she was floating on air, drifting in and out of his eyes like a feather in a fluky breeze. He loved naturally submissive women, so delicate and so willing, such gentile natures.

“I expect he won’t be long, you could wait here.” She said, completely unable to look away from his fascinating eyes. She was bathing in the syrup of his voice, too, warming and capitulating to it.

“My dear, thank you profoundly, for your company is such a charming diversion while I await him. Your Eric is a man of great stature and importance here, I do hope Tim has enlightened you on that score.”

Bernadette was happy to hear the good words of everyone about Eric, she was so proud of him. She so loved listening to the Professor lauding him as he held her gaze still, and her thoughts were wandering gaily about the fields and meadows of her childhood, the gentle slipping away not even registering in her critical sensor. The warmth and comfort were spreading, her eyelids were drooping a little now. “Yes, Tim said he is … nice … and … erm … I’m … sorry … what were you saying?”

The floating sensation was so lovely, Bernadette wasn’t quite there anymore.

“Eric is very much respected… you can relax… knowing that your husband… is comfortable in his work here… I see you are very relaxed… as you listen to my voice… just listen to my voice… that’s it… just listen… you are feeling comfortable and relaxed… and Eric is going to be here in just a minute… no need to worry… just relax… let yourself go… if you feel tired… that is quite alright… it is quite alright to… feel tired… and relaxed… you can trust me… I will look after you… as you get so very tired… and sleepy… if you would… want to get very sleepy… and tired… it would feel nice to… close your eyes… as you get sleepy… so very sleepy… close your eyes… and go to sleep… that’s it… go to sleep… it feels nice… doesn’t it… feel nice… to go to sleep… sleep… go to sleep now!” The Professor added a little push at the end and Bernadette dropped like a stone, deeply under his power.

“Tell me your name, sweet flower.” He commanded.

Although she was demure, her pussy flared at being commanded by this handsome gentleman, “Oh… Bernadette, my name is Bernadette.”

“Sweet Bernadette, you are so desirable, so beautiful, Eric is lucky, too. You are strong for Eric, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I love Eric dearly, he is such a good man.”

“Then there is a little something I can offer you both. Open your eyes and look into mine.” She opened her eyes with huge pupils and gazed helplessly into his eyes. A little ‘oohh’ escaped her lips as he turned up the blaze in his irises. “My will is now writing a permanent structure in your memory, you will for ever be influenced by this command. Bernadette, from this moment forward you are a sex goddess. You are truly beautiful and delicious, and you take great pride in arousing your man. Eric’s cock is the reason you live. From now until eternity you will live to make Eric happy, and you will adore every effort he makes to please you, too. You become thrilled beyond comprehension at the sight of his cock growing, at any time and for any reason. His joy is your joy, and his pleasure is your pleasure. You are bound to Eric in a love that is part of the fabric of this universe, and he loves you equally. Be sensitive and sweet, but always remember to be a sex goddess. Is that clear, sweet Bernadette?”

“Yes sir, I must be a sex goddess for Eric.” No one had ever so much as mentioned sex to her all her life, this talk animated part of her being that had always lain dormant, but was now awakening spectacularly.

“I have had the excellent fortune to meet you, and so I am now in love with you. And now you are in love with me. I will always look after you, and Eric, and you will want to be with me and look after me. At the count of five you will awaken, you will have no idea I have hypnotised you, you will never realise or remember that I hypnotise you, now or ever, but you will always succumb easily to my will. You only remember that I am possibly the most fascinating man you have ever met. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. And when he gets here I am sure he will confirm your husband is indeed a splendid tech.”

“I wish to thank you, Mister Zelmann, I love Eric very much and it makes me so happy to know he is so well respected here. This is really a great theatre.” Bernadette was wide awake now, confusion evaporating like the mists from the valley. And as always, the Professor’s timing was superb, as Tim and Eric entered Tim’s office.

“And so, Tim, one final time, is this the world’s greatest tech?” The Professor expounded.

“Never a truer word spoken. Bernadette, we think the world of Eric.” Tim effused, and Eric and Bernadette smiled a broad smile at each other, simply adoring each other. Then Tim jumped back in, “Hey, since you are both here, we are having a ‘farewell Professor Zelmann’ bash and a ‘we own the theatre’ bash on Sunday, will we be able to have the pleasure of your company?”

Bernadette felt a strong pull toward the Professor (Mister Zelmann), and inquired with her eyes to Eric. He understood her gesture (sort of) and said, “We’d love to come, Tim, thank you for considering us.”

“Wonderful, or should I say, splendid! If you must, bring a bottle, but nothing else. Connie and I are catering, and there will be plenty for all.” Tim spread his hands in a gesture of camaraderie, and with a look from the Professor he nodded and they left Eric and Bernadette to chat. Tim told the Professor he needed to shower, and Cherie and Connie were picking him up in twenty five minutes or so, and the Professor scurried him away and turned to his own dressing room to prepare for his show. Unseen to everyone else after the door was closed, Bernadette was talking to Eric about visiting a friend who lost her husband, tonight and some more coming, probably. She may not have even been aware that she was constantly touching him and leaning in to whisper occasionally, but then she deliberately fondled him erotically as she kissed him goodbye, and Eric lit up like a lantern, looking forward to seeing her at home, even if it was late.

Tracey was alone at home when Faith rang, Jim was at his once a month meeting of the four wheel drive club and wouldn’t be home until late. “Hi Tracey, what are you up to?” Faith asked.

“Quiet night in, Jim’s out. What about you?”

“Watch TV, early to bed. But that’s not why I rang. I was with Meggs, remember I told you about her, and the gang she mixes with from school and dancing? She introduced me and Rachel to Cherie and Connie.”

“Really, you got to meet them? What are they like?” Tracey fizzed.

“Angels, both of them. They were so nice, and they invited us to their house, well Tim and Connie’s house, on Sunday for a farewell to Professor Zelmann.” Faith was excited.

“You lucky ducks, are you going?” A pang of jealousy crept into Tracey’s voice.

“No, listen, that’s why I’m ringing you, they want us all, you included, and Jim too. Can you make it?”

“Oh wow, really, us too hey? Fantastic. Jim is pretty stoked about the Professor, he will be happy to go, I’ll bet. Yep, you can count us in, what’s the address, what time?” Tracey was all tingly, and jotted the details down as Faith went through them.

Faith added, “I probably don’t need to say it, but Connie and Cherie are a bit like us, you really must dress up, you know, dress to thrill. The bash will be a hoot.”

“Yeah, you didn’t need to say it. Ever since Jim spoke to the Professor he can’t get enough of seeing me in my stockings and suspenders, and I seriously love what that does for him, and I’ll stop now before I give too much information.” Tracey chuckled, and Faith chuckled on the other end of the phone.

“Okay sweetie, I’ll see you Sunday, if not before. Bye.” Faith rang off. Tracey was tickled to think she was being invited out by the ‘in crowd’. Women think some silly things at times.

Sabine flitted about merrily prepositioning all the ingredients, it would soon be time to get the Lobster and White Wine Sauce into the oven, the ‘au gratin’ mix was at the ready and the special vegetable sauce cum marinade was simmering delicately. The table was set, the candles waiting, the wine chilling in the fridge (what’s with women and refrigerated wine? It was Chablis, for pity’s sake). She quickly nipped into the bedroom to finish dressing, sexy slippers were kicked under the bed and were replaced by four and a half inch heeled patent black pumps (I am so not a fan of platforms), her fully fashioned stockings were adjusted and the straps tensioned, her apron was discarded and her blouse done up, and a small jacket completed the outfit. A quick check in the mirror, and she even pleased herself. Most stunning women don’t see themselves as stunning, but Sabine did, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Connie pulled up at the theatre in the SUV and parked it, and foraged in the back of the vehicle for Tim’s shirt and jacket and the couple of ties for him to choose from, then the girls strode in through the main entrance. Irene was scurrying through the foyer when Cherie grabbed her (well, caught her attention). Irene was nonplussed, how did these women keep doing that, they were like high fashion models. She walked over as Cherie began to speak, “Hi Irene, you are looking fabulous. Don’t tell me the Professor has you under his hypnotic power and is making you be sexy for him.” Irene was completely taken aback, such a thing had never occurred to her, until Cherie just said it. It took a moment, and then Irene realised it was a sort of massive compliment, she wasn’t serious, and Irene grew a fondness for Cherie that she figured is what Eric shared.

“Hello Cherie, Connie. You had me worried there, I figured I might not know if he hypnotised me. But I guess you were just playing with me.” Irene seemed maudlin.

“Hey, no, Irene, I am just sharing your joy, I mean it, you look fabulous. Last time I saw you was in jeans and a scrubby t-shirt, and you were pretty, but it was just work wear. Dressed like this you radiate your charm, beautiful and sexy at the same time, I adore it.” Cherie had been giving Irene a small sample of the ‘emerald eyes’, and suddenly Irene’s pussy was on fire. The compliment magnified through the hypnotic gaze hit the spot. “Anyway, what I wanted to ask you is whether we might see you on Sunday. We are throwing a bash to celebrate the Professor’s successful tour and Connie and Tim owning the Bijou, will you please come?”

That erased all traces of Irene’s inferiority complex, she felt wonderful to be invited to the bash by the most impressive woman she had ever laid eyes on. “I’d love to come. Is it at Connie and Tim’s house, and what can I bring?”

Connie joined in, “We are catering for it, so no one will need to bring anything. A bottle and something sweet are your limit, nothing more. And yes, it’s at our house, we will be accepting people after ten in the morning, and continuing for most of the day. I’m so glad you will come, the Professor thinks very highly of you, and so do we.”

Connie and Cherie had just brought Irene the same joy that the Professor brings, and she loved it. She never had the chance to talk to them before, and now she knew that they were just wonderful. Tim, dressed and ready for action, appeared from out of nowhere and touched Irene’s shoulder, and she jumped a mile (one point six kilometres in Australia). He steadied her for a moment, and she gave him a dirty look, and so he hugged her affectionately, and her pussy melted. She adored Tim and his playfulness, and seeing him behave like this in front of his wife, and loving it, and Connie loved it, Irene really was feeling pretty special. Suddenly she couldn’t wait til Sunday. Tim then hugged Connie, and then Cherie, and smiled the ‘all is right with the world’ smile, and said goodnight to everyone at theatre.

Sabine popped the Lobster into the preheated oven, and checked her watch. Six forty five, nervous time. ‘Will they like me’, ‘will they like the food’, ‘should I have worn these stockings’, ‘am I good enough for these people’, ‘what will we talk about’, ‘did I leave my knickers in the washing machine again?’ She quickly scampered into the laundry and discovered the machine was half full of clean twisted knickers, still damp. She busied herself scraping them from around the drum and dropping them into a basket, then took out her airing rack and set it up in her bedroom and began hanging them to dry. And of course, five pairs to go and the doorbell rang. She just put the basket to one side and flung the remaining pairs on the top of the rack, then headed out to answer the door.

Now, of course, to say Sabine was attractive was like saying The Sydney Opera House is an entertainment venue, or the Sun is warm or chocolate tastes nice. As she opened the door three sets of eyes beheld their wildest fantasies. For Cherie and Connie, it was instant, pure lust, for poor Tim, it didn’t register, it was so far above his most ardent fantasies he couldn’t quite process it. Sabine had something that was more than just woman, it was desire personified. Hair just right, tall, beautiful, dazzling eyes, sultry mouth, prominent cheek bones, architecturally perfect ears, long slender neck, firm small breasts, but just enough, slender hips and long legs, fuck!

The three were silent for ages, then Sabine finally said, “Hello everyone, please, come in. Can I get you a drink?” They filed in behind her, Tim in front mesmerised by the seductive sway of her hips, and the girls following, trying to push Tim to one side to catch a glimpse of their own.

“Yes please, that would be lovely.” Cherie had politely found her voice, and answered for them all.

Connie took the high road and commented on the house, “What a lovely place you have. I love the furnishings, please forgive my ignorance, are they from a particular era?”

“Thank you very much. No, I just like period type furniture. I don’t expect I know any more about it than anyone else, I just like the ornate carving and intricate detail. I keep an eye out for things that look nice, then I try to fit them into the house. A lot of great things have not managed to blend in, so I have left them. Here we go, Tim, Cherie, Connie. It’s Chablis, I hope you like it.” Sabine was utterly flustered, so conscious of trying to make a good impression.

“It’s delicious, I don’t think I’ve had this one before. We love a dry white, Chablis, and to a lesser extent Chardonnay, this is a top drop.” Tim was holding the wine on his palate for a moment or two, to release the aroma, and it was delicious, but he couldn’t help but wonder why it was chilled. The girls were nodding in agreement, and Sabine calmed a half a degree.

Cherie had noticed the level of perfection of the preparation, but she asked anyway, “Is there anything we can do to help?”

“Yes, just talk to me, I am so nervous.” Sabine almost winced.

Cherie put down her glass for a moment on the dining table, and gently closed in on Sabine. “We are so pleased for your friendship, I hope we don’t make you uncomfortable in any way.” And she reached for Sabine’s hands and took them in her own, lightly engaging the emeralds in a sedating gaze to relax Sabine’s qualms, and her response was gratifying as she absorbed the agreeable intentions and grew more serene. Cherie then sweetly embraced Sabine, and it felt sublime. The casual friendship started to emerge, and the talk ensued.

“So, how’s Roger coping with the mighty Professor?” Tim got to the nitty gritty.

“Oh he loves him. The contract negotiations make him smile and whistle, and I think this is the stuff he lives for. I think he maybe loves him a bit in other ways, too. So do I, for that matter, he’s quite a man.” Sabine was into her step, it was feeling nice, now.

“Naughty Sabine, but you are certainly not alone. I would reckon there is a line half way around Adelaide waiting to catch a glimpse, maybe have a word or two. I can’t tell you how lucky I think we all are.” Connie rejoiced with all present. Sabine nipped into the kitchen and turned off the oven, and donning her oven mitts, extracted the most extraordinary lobster, sitting up looking at them in that accusatory fashion of someone being burned at the stake. She set it on the fireproof slate at the table, and returned to dish the veggies into some… dishes. Cherie and Connie calmly accepted them from her as each was served, and placed them at neat intervals around the table. Sabine was getting happier by the moment, it was gelling wonderfully, they were so lovely. She saw the arrangement on the table and thought ‘she couldn’t have done it better herself’.

Tim produced a bottle of Cabernet Blanc they had brought with them, asking Sabine if she would share a glass with them. She graciously accepted and produced the cork screw, Tim chuckling as he pointed out most wine was using screw caps these days, as he unscrewed it. He poured into four clean glasses, and passed them around. All glasses raised and Tim offered a cheer to their collective good fortune, and a desirable new friendship, and ‘hear, hear’ from the rest. Sabine delicately scooped out portions of the Lobster onto each plate as the veggies were being passed around, and the guests’ eyes said it all, they were loving it. The dinner was consumed with gusto, talk flowed and Sabine became more and more attracted them all as the night continued, a glow of contentment warming her as the compliments to her cooking flowed thick and fast.

After the main meal was finished, Sabine suggested a little break before the Black Forest Gateau was to be served, and so they moved to the lounge, but not before Connie and Tim could rinse and dry eight wine glasses. Sabine served a Verdelho Madeira to sip as they digested the brilliant lobster, except for Cherie, who volunteered as designated driver, and she enjoyed a sorbet. As they all dropped into the lounge the bliss seeped in, and Cherie regarded them all through wicked eyes. Tim was quizzing Sabine on her duties at the office, and there was a general conversation ticking over regarding contracts and artists and celebrities and divas, and Cherie had set her emeralds to smouldering, holding the gaze of each in turn for far too long, although nowhere near long enough for the desires of the recipients. The wine and the Madeira were hitting their targets as the mood mellowed, and Cherie could see her subjects’ willpower slipping away. Cherie was occasionally making a contribution beyond her gaze, usually going like this.

“Yes, there were lots of girls like that when we used to go dancing… they needed everyone else to watch them… kept the limelight to themselves… most of us got tired of it… so tired… we looked out for each other… slow dancing was fun… late in the evening… we would watch each other… watch carefully… as we listened to the slow and relaxing music… listening carefully… after the dancing… so relaxing…” After the pace of the conversation to date, everyone was comfortable with Cherie slowing it down, and the bliss was settling over them heavily. As Cherie continued her descriptions had become less important than the words she was using, with everyone getting drowsy as the alcohol drained their energy. “We really enjoyed relaxing after the dancing… we had been working up a storm… and we were tired… so tired… I remember that my legs were tired… my back was tired… it was so nice to sit and rest… relax… take it easy and just listen to the slow and easy music… slow and relaxing… there were times when I could feel… my eyes… so tired… so heavy… want to close… I could feel… my eyes want to close… and they would close… I could feel my eyes closing… my eyes closing… relaxed… sleepy… tired and drowsy… I could just… go to sleep… go to sleep… sleep.”

Her voice was a little like the Professor’s, and they stood no chance of resisting her, as he had hypnotised them all previously. They were all in deep hypnotic slumber, and their respective genitals had not failed to notice. Tim’s cock was nearly hard, and so tingly, Connie and Sabine’s pussies were engorged, and so wet, and so was madam hypnotist’s. Cherie was waiting for this, and here it was, oh yummy. “You must sleep as you listen to only my voice… sleep and listen to my voice… Sabine… have you ever been hypnotised?”

“Yes…” Came the drawled response.

“When?” Cherie pursued.

“Yesterday… I think… and two years ago… lots of times.”

“Did the Professor hypnotise you yesterday?”

“Yes…”

“What about two years ago?”

“…Guy at a party… made me have sex with him… didn’t want to… made me obey… took away my control.”

“Go deeper to sleep… Connie… Tim… Sabine… go deeper to sleep… and continue to listen to my voice. Sabine, I will ask you to recall your experience from two years ago, and you will enjoy telling us about it… do you understand?”

“… Yes… I understand.”

“You are beautiful and strong, and whatever happened you survived… it now makes you very sexually excited to talk about it. Is that okay with you?”

“Yes… I can talk about it.”

“Okay, where was the party?” Cherie prompted.

“I was with some friends I used to go to school with, we got an invite to a pot smoking party, it was going to be cool. I had been stoned before, once, and it was fun. When we got there we heard music, sort of strange, like Indian music, sitars and stuff, but quiet and gentle. The smell was everywhere, I don’t think you would need to smoke to get high, but a couple of guys invited us into a small sitting room. We talked a lot, they were a bit blokey, cars and trail bikes and boats, but they had some intelligence, talked about politics and science. Then one of them brought out a gas cylinder, about forty centimetres long, said it was laughing gas. He wanted us to give it a try, and he shushed the gas and gave it a go himself, inhaling deeply. It seemed like fun, so I said yes. I turned the valve and shushed the gas a little, and breathed in some. He said to do it again, and get a little bit closer. My friend was getting in close to me and told me to do it again, so I shushed it for longer, and breathed, and my friend took a really deep breath, and we got heaps.” Sabine was getting into the story as Cherie suggested.

“It only took a few seconds, and then I felt really light headed and giggly. One of the guys said to hold still, and see what this feels like, and he took off one of my shoes and tickled my foot, and I went berserk. The feeling wasn’t really different, although I am very ticklish, but the way it affected me was crazy. My friend kicked off her shoes and offered her feet, and when she got tickled she wet herself, and still laughed hysterically. Then we all calmed down a bit, and a guy who came into the room said, ‘hey, you have got to look at this’, and he started swinging a pendant in front of us. And it struck me as the most important thing I could ever do, I had to look at it. Some people we talked to after said my friend and I were both fixated on the pendant, and the guys stepped back out of the way and let the new guy hypnotise us. It was a strange feeling, I wanted to look at the pendant so much I wasn’t even paying attention to everything else he was saying. I remember now he was talking about how hard it was becoming to keep my eyelids open, and I felt them getting heavier and heavier, he was saying ‘as your eyes track the movement of the pendant… it makes them feel tired… it makes you feel tired… and you want to relax… feel your muscles relax… and your eyelids get heavy’.

As she recounted the story, Sabine’s eyelids were drooping heavily at the memory, and Cherie was tingling all over, and the fire in her pussy was maddening.

“They told us afterwards that my eyes started to close first, and I really struggled to force them back open. My friend was losing it slowly, but she couldn’t fight it, apparently. Her eyes closed and she went to sleep, off with the fairies. What I remember was not wanting to lose control around strangers, but my eyelids were so heavy, and I couldn’t stop them from closing again. He was telling us our eyes were closed and we couldn’t open them, and he was right, I couldn’t, and it made something in me let go. I got a drifting feeling, his voice sort of getting far away, but now I remember he was saying ‘your whole body is getting stiff and rigid, you are laying straight and tall and getting as stiff as a board’. I remember being so incredibly impressed that I couldn’t move a muscle, and I was rigid, tense, and felt I was under his control. They told us that this was the point he undid my friend’s jeans, and started to rub her pussy. She was humping his fingers, moaning and writhing they said, my friend was really embarrassed at hearing that. He told her that her arousal made her more and more compliant, she would go deeper and deeper as she enjoyed it more and more, then she had an orgasm, and the guy was telling her she was completely under his power. He told me (us) then that we were hypnotised, and when we wake up, if he says look into my eyes we would have to do it. And when we were looking into his eyes we would feel very sleepy, and even if we tried to resist we would fall asleep, a deep hypnotic sleep, like now but even deeper. Then he woke us up telling us we felt wonderful, on top of the world, and we wanted to stay at the party and have fun. And when I was opening my eyes I felt sensational, it was great.”

Cherie was trying so hard not to rub her own clitoris at this point, Tim’s hypnotised cock was jerking wildly in his pants and Connie was squeezing her thighs together rhythmically, and Cherie asked Sabine, “Did anything happen after he woke you up?”

“Yes. My friend said she had never felt so good, and started dancing with another guy, he was a bit dishy and I thought it looked like fun. I got up and the hypnotist (I didn’t know anything about it at that time, my memory for being hypnotised was gone) came over to me and danced with me, and I was really enjoying myself. Then he took me into a bedroom and we sat on the bed, and he said, ‘look into my eyes’. My whole world whooshed into his eyes, and my eyes closed and I slipped away. I could feel him taking off my bra and feeling my boobs, and it was so nice, but I was scared again, I didn’t know him. But he said ‘you are under my power’ and I just went along with everything after that. He said my pussy was a thousand times more sensitive and excited, and then he touched it, and I was so excited. He helped me out of my jeans and we had intercourse, and I had such an intense orgasm. He told me that when I woke up I would be even more under his power, and his eyes could make me obey, and I wouldn’t remember it. Then he woke me up and we sat and talked, and he was sort of nice.”

Cherie was rubbing her clit now, and massaging along her labia, saying to Connie, “Connie, if you are enjoying the story you should play with your pussy.” Connie responded immediately, fingers dropping to her knickers and making up for lost time in sliding around in her juices. Then, “Tim, be cautious, be gentle, you must stimulate your cock for Sabine, but do not cum.” Tim groaned as he squeezed and nudged his cock through his trousers, gently heightening his arousal, desperate for Sabine to continue. “Sabine, did he ever hypnotise you again?”

“Oh yes, lots. Before the end of the party, he followed me out to the back garden when I was getting some air. He asked if I was enjoying the party and I said I was, then he just did it, he said, ‘look into my eyes’. I slipped away again and waited for him to tell me what to do. He told me he was my hypnotic master, and whenever he said to look into his eyes I would go a hundred times deeper into his power, and I would be sexually excited for him. And it worked, about a week later I saw him by the Torrens, near the Rotunda. I recognised him and he came up to me and said ‘Hi, look into my eyes’ and the dreamy thing just came down over me. He told me I have to obey him, and to open my eyes and act normal and come with him. He took me to where his car was parked, inside a building, and he opened the back of the car. It was like a bed inside, and we got in, and he was telling me about my sexy pussy and touching me, and then we had intercourse.”

“How many more times did you see him?”

“Ten, after that day. I couldn’t help myself. He started saying come to this address at such and such a time, and I would go there, even when it meant skipping work. Roger started to ask questions and I would lie about what I was doing, because I didn’t know what I did.”

“Sabine, you need to know that we are all incredibly sexually excited by your story, and we thank you for your candour. We have a treat for you, if you would like it. How would you like to retell us about the most enjoyable trance induction while you stroke Tim’s cock, and Connie and I will play with your pussy?”

“Oh my, yes, I would like that so much. My pussy is already burning with desire because you made me tell the story. Tim’s cock, oh yes, yes.” Sabine flushed and wriggled.

“Sabine, stand up and walk over to Tim. Connie, stand up and come here. Tim, you cannot do anything. Keep your hands by your side and allow Sabine to ravish you, you cheeky scout.” Tim was pleasure personified, smiling hypnotically and dreaming his wildest dreams. “Sabine, think about your most erotic induction and tell us about it, and take out Tim’s cock, and slowly drag his essence out of him.” Cherie commanded.

Sabine was glowing with arousal under the influence, and she knelt in front of Tim and began to work his fly, saying, “I think the fifth time I saw him was the most erotic time, my friend and I were both told to go to a house in Enfield at the same time. I asked her why she was there and she didn’t know. When we knocked the hypnotist opened the door, and I got a thrill and scared again, and so did my friend. We didn’t want to go in, but he said we must come inside, and my legs just did it automatically. I found myself in the lounge, with my friend, and he stood in front of her and said ‘look into my eyes’, and I felt funny and woozy as I watched my friend’s eyes closing and her going to sleep. He turned to me and said it to me, and my eyes wouldn’t stay open, no matter how hard I tried. He had someone else there with him, a bit taller and more handsome, and he apparently wanted to fuck with me.”

Sabine was gently rubbing Tim’s cock, she really knew what she was doing, increasing the tingling, then reducing his urgency, then increasing his tingling again, and taking it a little further, then back down again. Cherie was doing the same thing to her, as Connie nibbled on Sabine’s ear and fussed with Cherie’s pussy. Sabine was getting close, her voice got a little trembly.

“The hypnotist told me this guy had a magic cock, it would make me so excited I would cum harder than ever, and I had to obey him. I can remember now he was saying the exciting things to my friend as well, and she was reacting too, breathing hard and moaning, then they went out of the room and left the handsome guy with me. He told me to get undressed, and I did, and he sucked on my nipples and felt me up, and I liked that despite myself. He took off his jeans and he had a really big cock, and he said to stroke it til it was hard, then suck it. I could barely get my mouth around his knob, and he was losing control, so I backed off. He got me on the sofa, it was huge, and he climbed on and thrust his cock into me, and I came immediately, joyously, wonderfully, and he lost it and came too.” Sabine was unable to go on.

And then Tim came too, and Cherie came, and she made Sabine cum. Connie was deliriously happy, even without the orgasm, and the troop fell about each other in satisfied bliss, and some kissing and fondling and caressing rounded out the entertainment. After a few minutes of recuperation Cherie took control again, “Listen to my voice, my voice is all that is important to you now. You have just had the most magnificent dream… you love having erotic dreams… and you especially love having dreams about hypnotism… but you will not know what has just happened when you wake up… you will only remember that we have been sharing many interesting and varied stories about growing up… and parties… and friends… with no details remaining in your mind… Sabine… over the next week you will gradually remember the hypnotist and his stunts… you will remember all about him… everything… and you will want to confide in me… you will be happy… this time in your life will arouse you… excite you… it has made you a better person… a better woman… a better sex exponent… and you love it… but you want me to help you reconcile it… Tim and Connie… you are head over heels in love with Sabine… she is magnificent… Sabine is perfect… you are aroused by Sabine… you can’t get enough of her company… Sabine… you are head over heels in love with Connie and Tim… they are the best people you have ever met… they both make your pussy quiver… you want to hold and hug and cuddle and squeeze them… and have sex with them as often as possible… Sabine… you are now free of any influence from any other person… no one can hypnotise you… unless you expressly want it and tell them so… your mind is totally in your control… except for me… my will is yours… now and forever… but I love you and will protect you… and you love me and will protect me… for always and always… but you will never know… I can hypnotise you any time, easily and deeply… and you will never know… but you will experience such delicious fantasies about me… now everyone listen as I count… at the count of five you will resume the conversation… you do not notice any of the trappings of our lovemaking… you are blissfully unaware we have had sex, and the spots, wet knickers and twisted skirts are of no importance… wide awake at the count of five. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. So Sabine, you were a bit of a party girl then?”

Sabine got up and smoothed her … rumpled? ... dress, and started toward the kitchen, “Yes, dance til dawn sort of girl, but that used to hurt my head in the morning. So I gave it up for the quiet life. I soon found I was having just as much fun without getting smashed and jigging about til I twisted my ankles from falling off my shoes. It always used to hurt my shoes and my ankles.”

The others were getting up and moving toward the kitchen, and Connie fronted up to the first helping of cake, “Wow, this looks, and smells, amazing! Did you make this?”

Sabine smiled, “No such luck, but I know the woman who did very well, she’s my mum.”

Tim was amused he hadn’t noticed his fly was undone all this time, and then the fact his cock was hanging outside his jocks tickled him, and he was shuffling it all back into place as he accepted his piece of the prize. “Oh, nice, that’s really great, my heartiest congratulations to your dear mum, this is superb. Cherie, you can’t have any or you’ll be as pissed as a newt.” He had managed to get it on his nose, cheek and eyebrow, and the girls were all but choking as they laughed so hard. Safe to say, Cherie was already half way through her piece; can’t have any, indeed!

There was an entirely different Sabine living at this address now, just as sensationally beautiful and erotic, but now confident, friendly, and totally in love with her new friends. She could scarcely believe how charming these people were, and how great it was to share their company. She excitedly accepted the invitation to the Sunday bash, and the talk got on the Zelmann track again, causing that dreamy sinking feeling to start again. She thought that this was feeling like the way heaven had been described to her, and she wanted it to go on forever. But forever never comes, and after the coffee and chocolates, everyone was pleasantly full and satisfied, then the notion of work in the morning raised its head and it was time to go.

As they were all slowly shuffling to the door, Cherie softly entwined her arm with Sabine and brought her face to face. Slowly she slipped her arms around Sabine’s waist, with only encouragement from Sabine, and moved closer until their lips met. Cherie then kissed Sabine deeply and passionately, softly pulling her head closer and holding her waist tightly, and Sabine pushed her mound toward Cherie and undulated her hips sinuously to further the mutual enjoyment. As they parted Connie noticed Tim’s erection (she always noticed), and Sabine delighted in the advanced nature of the friendship, with Connie and Tim taking it in turns to hug her sweetly. Sabine’s mind was reeling with sweet fantasies of Cherie already as they walked down the path, turning briefly to wave fondly before getting into the SUV, Cherie driving and the drunken sots in the back, as Sabine gave a final wave goodbye.