The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 23

‘So this is what it actually feels like to resist’, Cherie was thinking as she sat in the front row of the theatre with Cassandra alongside. Her eyes were smouldering gently, and her mind was racing to counter each and every move from the master hypnotist, Professor Zelmann, as his immense power subdued the entire theatre. Cherie chuckled at the memories of her capitulation on every occasion that he had immersed her in the hypnotic joy, leaving her to think she had been able to fight him. She was so pleased that those memories were intact, for they still produce the most exquisite tingling in her pussy, especially as she watched everyone else get a dose of his magnificence. Cassandra was off with the fairies, of course, and that made the tingling even more exhilarating. Cherie knew that the Professor had made Cassandra super ticklish, and she was fantasising about sensuously tickling her feet while she had her under a hypnotic spell of her own.

In his inimitable fashion, the Professor was priming all of his new (and old) subjects for the ride of their lives, and Cherie was positively enthralled at the spectacle, so utterly impressed with the degree of mastery of the great hypnotist. Not a word out of place, never missing a beat, creating the most amazing imagery, and having complete cooperation form everyone present. She had no inkling of stage hypnotism in her plans, but there was obviously so much she could learn from him, and she had decided to take up his offer of guidance. After the show she would let him know, but for now, she decided to ‘just make more juices’ as she watched the subjects fall under his thrall.

Unbeknownst to Cherie, Sabine was seated in the row behind her, head currently bowed with her chin on her chest, in the very deepest hypnotic trance, waiting for instructions. She was probably the closest match for Cherie and Cassandra in the beauty and elegance stakes, being dolled up in suspenders, stockings, pumps and sensational dresses, the Professor was going to be one lucky so and so tonight. He guided his subjects through adventures on an enormous roller coaster, in slow motion so no one would be scared. Then he brought volunteers on to the stage, playing a game of butterflies with nets catching little boys. For a lark, he turned up the steam and made it a hundred and ten degrees in the theatre (in everyone’s imagination), and even Cherie got hot as she watched the audience taking off their clothes. He gave everyone opportunity to redress comfortably before waking anyone up, and yet another audience had experienced one of the best nights of entertainment they had ever witnessed.

Connie was going over things with Tim, her mind was still not quite settled on pretty much everything that had happened today. Work had thrown her a curve ball to start with, carpenters and dry wall flushers and painters busying themselves around her ears. After a long discussion about the theatre she had become comfortable about the ownership status, although it still seemed a bit surreal. But thinking about Cherie, she almost refused to believe what had transpired there. “She hypnotised me, didn’t she?”

Tim was comforting but took on an air of authority, “Honey, she loved you in a way I’ve never seen before, and it involved hypnosis, yes. The way I understand what she said, and did, is this. Cherie had a latent talent that the Professor spotted. He offered to develop it for her, and she wanted to think about it. This morning we saw what thinking about it did to her, and it wasn’t pretty. Then the Professor came out here and showed her what it would be like, and she wanted it. And now she has been transformed, isn’t that brilliant. Think about it, how do you feel about her at the moment?”

Connie was wrestling with it, “Okay, yes, I love Cherie in the strangest and most fantastical way imaginable, and it is a scary feeling. I want so desperately to have sex with her, and not just to tease you, and I don’t know if this degree of lust is right between sisters. And to be honest, I guess I’m more than a little jealous. I always thought Cherie was special, but this is unbelievable. Give me time, I’ll adjust. You rascal, you just wanted me to say I wanted sex with her.” Connie had spotted Tim’s robe tenting and then parting in the familiar way, and he clearly wasn’t trying to hide it. She jumped over to the sofa with him and discovered a lovely way to forget about other things for a little while, and she fondled his cock while she deeply kissed him, and he held her tightly while he worked her pussy back and forth on his thigh, and then they struggled each other into the bedroom and made passionate love for an hour.

Cherie guided Cassandra backstage in her fairy floss awareness, arriving at the Professor’s door just in time to see him escorting a magnificent and sophisticated beauty in ahead of them. He smiled and waved for them to hurry and accompany him, closing the door behind them. “Cherie, Cassandra my love, this is Sabine. Sabine is the most wonderfully talented assistant to my lawyer. Sabine, this is my darling Cassandra, and dear friend Cherie.” Sabine graciously greeted the two women, and Cherie adored the faraway look in her eyes. Sabine was of course deeply hypnotised, although not in her awareness, as she had just returned from the audience where she was watching the show and Zelmann’s hypnotic spell had deeply rehypnotised her. She was now in the compulsion of his post hypnotic suggestion from this morning. “Come, sit here with us Sabine, and let me talk to you some more. You are so lovely I want to know more about you.” Her hypnotic subjugation enhanced the spark of pleasure she felt as he complimented her.

Cassandra and Cherie sat in the other chairs at his table, with Cassandra gradually regaining her awareness. “My darling, I think you may have had an effect on me, tonight. I feel a little sleepy, just like when you hypnotised me at Connie and Tim’s.”

“My beautiful girl, I do hope it is a pleasant sensation. I am surprised you didn’t resist me.” The Professor said, disingenuously, coveting his absolute mastery of his darling. “And so, Cherie, I deduce that there may be a special reason that you are here this evening, am I right?” The Professor enquired.

Cherie was amused, “Of course you are right, but that’s hardly surprising. I have been watching you through an entirely new set of eyes, today, and I marvel at what I see. Quite apart from the scintillating memories of my submission to your inductions, I am now aware of the nuances you so deftly command. I would like whatever guidance you deem appropriate for me, if you would be willing, for as long as you are in a position to give it to me. Please, Professor Zelmann, will you be my mentor?”

“Oh my, dear Cherie, but of course I will. And what a wonderful way to ask. The process will take years, but what better way to bind such close friends as we are. Let’s make a start. Dear Sabine, do you have any significant other, partner or sexual friend?” The Professor asked Sabine.

Sabine looked curiously at him, and then the two other women, “No, I haven’t been with anyone for two years. I have friends, but not intimate relationships.”

Zelmann was gently thinking about rubbing her pussy, and projecting this thought to her. Sabine’s eyes were heavily lidded, and her joy was beginning to increase. He was incredibly happy at what a good subject she was for his telepathic skills, and he pushed a little more vigour into his imagery, including developing a little intercourse picture in the mix. Cherie guessed what was happening, and her juices began flooding. ‘Hypnotism by telepathy, oh how truly marvellous, I must get him to show me that’. Sabine was becoming uncomfortably aroused, she had no idea why she was getting so horny in front of these people and was becoming a little embarrassed. Zelmann added desire to his thoughts, and the arousal became targeted in Sabine’s mind. She was thinking now that she would really love to know these beautiful women better, as well as the gorgeous Professor, of course.

Professor Zelmann spoke again, gazing fondly into Sabine’s eyes, “We are very dear friends, Sabine, and I am sure that… you will enjoy our friendship too… I know you are sleepy… the show has made you so sleepy… but we would like to get to know you a little better… if you can resist the urge to… go to sleep… would you like to get to know us too?”

Sabine was slipping softly away into a trance, “Yes… I like friends… you are so beautiful…” her voice gradually trailed away as she slept.

“You are asleep, now Sabine… in a deep hypnotic sleep… you must continue to go deeper and deeper to sleep as I talk to you… relax and listen to my voice as you slip down deeper and deeper into sleep.” The Professor intoned, and Sabine responded. His telepathic connection rendered Sabine’s mind completely vulnerable, not consciously being even aware there was anything to resist. The sleep was inevitable, and delicious. “I know that you are becoming very sexually aroused, dear Sabine, you were thinking about my cock, weren’t you?”

Sabine’s mind drifted over the meeting this morning, and the outline of his stiffening cock as he said goodbye. She loved that she could make men’s cocks become stiff, and this handsome and strong gentleman even more so. “Yes, I saw it as you left, it was so masculine, so big. I wanted it.”

“Do you enjoy pleasure, Sabine? Will you be pleased to share your joys with us tonight?” The Professor was telepathically inducing lust and heat, picturing the women as intimate partners.

“Oh yes, yes, so much.” Sabine’s arousal grew exponentially, the Professor reduced his thought power.

“Open your eyes, Sabine, look at your exquisite suitors. We desire you’re beautiful features equally, and we would all like to make love, with you as our object,” he urged. Cherie took the lead, and reached to Sabine to take her hand, then guided her to stand. Cherie then reached around Sabine’s waist and pulled her close, whispering as her ear came closer,

“Dear sweet Sabine, my juices flow for you, my sex is engorged for you, touch my pussy, hold me and give me pleasure.” Sabine’s feelings went straight into the zinging zone. Every touch by Cherie, every whisper and every move was thrilling her like nothing had ever done before. Sabine felt the electricity tingling in her clitoris, enhanced by Cherie fingering her nipples, and her lips never stood a chance when Cherie introduced her lips and began kissing. The whoosh went straight up through her pussy and into the pleasure centres in her brain. Sabine limply pushed her fingers into Cherie’s knickers and slid them back and forth along her slit, bringing a rhapsody of sensations firing Cherie’s excitement. Cherie moaned and it was music to Sabine’s ears, and Cassandra’s ears, and the Professor had a boner suitable for a bunt to first base.

Thankfully the theatre was just about empty by this time, only George was within earshot. He had judiciously decided to close up, and leave the good Professor to his activities.

Cassandra was drifting in and out of the hypnotic state, after hearing Sabine’s induction she couldn’t properly stay awake, and it was scrumptious. All of her body was tingling sweetly and watching Sabine and Cherie was sublime. The Professor took Cassandra’s hand and brought her to standing, and he knelt in front of her and removed her knickers. He probed into her pussy with his tongue as she parted her legs, although a little unsteadily, and his strong arms held her still as he entered her slit. “Drifting… dreamy… drowsy… try not to… fall asleep, Cassandra… hang on… sleepy girl.” Zelmann intoned between laps and slurps. Cassandra’s mind fell further, then worked back to semi consciousness, then drowsed again. The Professor was rewarded with a flood of juices as she teetered on the brink of control and consciousness. Cherie encouraged Sabine closer to the other two, and soon had Sabine deeply kissing Cassandra. The Professor swapped pussies, engaging with Sabine by hooking his finger into her panties between her legs and lifting them to one side. He pressured her clitoris with his tongue until she was cooing in her throat, and with Cherie now thrilling Cassandra’s clitoris with her tongue, Cassandra was soon exploding in heavenly raptures of semi-conscious fireworks, then the frantic twitching and moaning made Sabine orgasm powerfully in unison. Cherie and the Professor both continued tonguing in an expert fashion, prolonging the spasms and exquisite joy that the women were experiencing until they could take it no more.

As he sat the women down after repairing their attire he began to deepen their trances. “Look at me, Sabine… look deeply into my eyes… my will is like a tuning fork… and it is tuned to your frequency… I am sending vibrations that take the place of your will… and all you hear is truth… and you know you must obey… you know that is true… you must obey… tell me you know that you must obey.”

Sabine was completely immersed, “I know that is true… I must obey.”

“Cassandra my love… your will is no longer your own when I take you over… you are under my control… and you have to obey… tell me.” He commanded.

“I am under your control… I have no will but yours.” Cassandra was nearly orgasming again, she couldn’t get enough of his magical power. Cherie did orgasm, better late than never, and even though she now possessed this great power, she was still genuinely under the spell of Professor Zelmann’s amazing talent. The joy of experiencing and commanding the hypnotic power at the same time was unsurpassed, eclipsing anything Cherie had ever felt. Now this was truly Nirvana.

Although she was unaware she had been spotted, Cherie was fervently admiring Sabine’s gorgeous feet and ankles, wearing those beautiful handmade leather pumps and sensuous silk stockings. The Professor wanted to play and have fun, “Sabine, sweet girl… I am going to enhance your responses to special stimulation… concentrate on your pretty feet… and as you concentrate on your feet you will notice that they are becoming more and more sensitive to touch… more and more reactive and responsive to any contact… especially deliberate and caring contact… in short Sabine… you are now becoming a thousand times more ticklish… and you will become more and more ticklish and reactive every day from now on… you will obey… you have no choice.” Sabine became aware of the sensations of increased electrical activity in her nerve endings on and around her feet. As the magnitude of the command took hold the feelings became incredible, buzzing and tingling on her skin right up to the ankles. Cherie was overwhelmed with arousal. “Sabine… take off your shoes… give your feet to Cherie so that she may tickle you into hysterics.” Zelmann instructed.

The apoplexy was evident even under hypnotic dominance, Sabine couldn’t begin to imagine how she would survive being deliberately tickled now. But her legs and feet were nevertheless lifting and sliding out of her shoes, and as she turned on her chair, Cherie guided the feet to her lap, adoring the pungent fragrance of perspiration and leather. Cherie lightly stroked all eight fingers along Sabine’s soles and extracted uproarious laughter from the delighted woman, the touch was intoxicating, albeit unbearable. Almost immediately a little wee escaped as the laughter became completely hysterical, and Cherie orgasmed again, only now realising the full extent of her tickling fetish. Sabine wouldn’t want this to stop for anything, the sparkling tickle sensations made her arousal jump back to climactic, and another orgasm was coming. Just then, the Professor brought his rampant cock into view and sat next to Sabine, teasing her labia again. That did it, staring at his throbbing rod and feeling the pussy tease along with the tickling of her feet was so intense she convulsed in the most overpowering spasms of orgasmic bliss. Followed by a small ‘petit mort’. The blackout was short lived, and she opened her eyes to witness Cassandra and Cherie licking and tickling the Professor’s knob until he swiftly covered it with his handkerchief and bucked and strained until he was spent. Satisfaction all round as the participants bathed in the serene afterglow.

Zelmann spoke, “Sabine… you are continually deeper and deeper under my hypnotic power… you love me… you are excited by me… you adore all of us here… you are going to adore all of our friends equally… Cherie will introduce you gradually to the circle and you will be totally and inescapably in love with them all… and you will want to be our friend… we love you deeply… in a moment I will awaken you… you will remember the sex… you had the most fantastic enjoyment of the sex… but you know nothing at all about the hypnosis… you do not realise that you have been hypnotised… you have no idea that I have deeply hypnotised you… you are under my power and will obey… your memory for this entrancement will remain firmly locked in your deep subconscious mind… making the most delicious dreams and fantasies… but never troubling your waking state. Listen to me count… wide awake at the count of five… no one will remember anything about hypnosis… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Ah Sabine, please allow me to wallow in deep satisfaction, your beauty and your responses have given me such enormous pleasure, thank you.”

Cassandra added, “What he said. Damn you are pretty.”

Cherie bowled her over, “Please forgive my ravings, Sabine, but I never realised love at first sight existed until now.”

Sabine was indeed humbled by all this affection, after the sex romp she had just experienced with these fabulous people, their additional approbations bolstered her ego magnificently. She could genuinely feel the love. She was retracting her legs from Cherie’s lap, and daintily pointing her toes into her shoes, biting her lip as the tickling encumbered the attempt to replace her feet in the shoes. Sabine enjoyed doing it, Cherie enjoyed watching it, and the Professor and Cassandra enjoyed kissing each other for a moment or two. All the group stood up and began the most joyous hugging and squeezing as they started to say goodnight, lots of ‘promising to keep in touch’ and ‘see you soon’ and actually meaning it. As Sabine strode off toward her car she was trying to remember what made her come tonight, but she figured that being here had been enough reason, and so she put it to the back of her mind. What lovely folks, how lovely to have some great friends again.

Cherie arrived at Tim and Connie’s as they were having a night cap, and she joined in with them. Connie eyed Cherie and decided to let fly, “So, thought you would just hypnotise me, did you? Don’t mind what good old Connie is thinking, just throw her into a trance, she’ll be right. Bloody hell, sis, what were you thinking!”

Tim and Cherie were gobsmacked, sitting with their mouths open, Cherie about to sample her drink. “Connie, I’m sorry, it didn’t occur to me you would be so upset. I was trying to soften the blow of all that new information, especially about me, and I wanted so desperately for your approval.”

Connie looked a little shocked herself, “Oh cripes, Cherie, I’m sorry. I don’t know where that came from. I am struggling with the ‘Cherie as master hypnotist thingy’, but I didn’t mean to snap at you. Please forgive me.”

Cherie put down her drink and went over to where Connie was sitting, beckoning to her for a hug. Connie got up and acquiesced, joining with Cherie in a very sisterly embrace. “Connie, I love you so very much, I am truly sorry that I caused you discomfort. My heart aches so bad for your love in return, I hope I can live up to your best wishes for me, I promise I will never again do anything that causes pain.” Cherie had tears trickling over her cheeks, Connie’s were welling up. “But just so as you know, I am going to hypnotise you again, then I will make you hold still while I suck your pussy!”

Connie was all at once shocked and delighted, and couldn’t help kissing Cherie deeply, tongues entwined pleasurably. Sneaky Tim was using his video camera this time, nothing wrong with a little masturbation from time to time. The girls parted, stop, save to disk, name, yummy 1, 58.89 GB remaining on disk. Now, what to do about this erection?

Thursday morning saw rain. It was mild, but wet. Dreary weather as they looked out of the window, but they were determined to get on with it. “You don’t want to put this off til later?” Sandi asked Jane.

“No, I can’t. I’m so fizzy that I’ll dissolve if I leave it any longer, I must see him today. Besides, Louis said he would leave the Professor a message about us coming in this morning, so I wouldn’t want to make him come to the theatre early for no reason.” Jane was explaining as she slipped her tickly shoes on. Sandi shared a sweet moment with Jane, just holding her hand and gazing fondly into her eyes, then they braved the drizzle and got into Jane’s car, and headed off to the Bijou.

Sergeant Kestrall couldn’t get the Professor off her mind this morning, ‘oh my goodness, what a man’ and ‘I wonder what his cock feels like?’, and then ‘does he like me?’ were constantly going through her mind. She was so incredibly pleased that they had found the little beggar who had purloined the pocket watch, and Constable Timmonds was bringing it in to her now. “Thank you, Constable, I can return this to the Professor this very afternoon. Oh, my, it is a special piece, isn’t it?”

“Yes, ma’am, you are right. I bet it is fascinating to watch him swinging that from side to side in front of your eyes,” the Constable added.

“Quite so, thank you Timmonds. Be about your duties, lad.” Sergeant Kestrall had a soft spot for the young constable, he was dedicated and determined to be a fine officer, and he was doing a bang up job of it so far. She popped the watch into an evidence box, propped on a smart piece of velvet cloth she found in the lost and found locker. That will keep it safe from harm. She then put in in her bag, smiling to herself about returning it this afternoon, when the Professor came around. ‘I wonder if he will try to swing it in front of my eyes’ she thought, her pussy warming at the idea.

Connie rang her boss and asked him if he would bring her the laptop and paperwork again tonight, she couldn’t face the cacophony of the workers as they continued to rebuild the office. He was perfectly happy to do so, and he apologised for how bad it was in there, he hadn’t realised what it would be like to work amongst that racket. That left Connie to spend some time with her thoughts today. She was on top of the world now about the fact that Tim and she had complete ownership of the theatre. She couldn’t get over how fantastic her sex life with Tim had become, and was tickled about having more sex life with others, and Tim being enthusiastic about that, too. But the Cherie thing wouldn’t leave her alone, there was something nagging at her over the hypnosis issue. Connie mulled that over for ages, on and off, for the rest of the day (and week).

Tim had left for the theatre a while ago, and Cherie tentatively walked into the lounge to see if Connie would like another cup of coffee. Connie jumped up and hugged her, saying yes and following her out to the kitchen to keep her company, and vice versa. They sat at the dining table and chatted while they drank it, with Cherie filling in some information about Sabine, and their wicked sex game last night. Connie loved every word and image, doting on Cherie and her telling of the story. She realised there was something incredibly sophisticated now in the way Cherie was conducting herself. All very subtle, but there were some words she never used before in conversation, her gestures and mannerisms took on sensuousness and style (not that she was ever ungainly), and there was an air of… an air… of… erm… superiority… that was it, an air of superiority. Connie figured this must be what she was objecting to. Ever since they were children there was an ever present, if unspoken, rivalry. Connie got an A in maths, Cherie worked hard and got an A+ next test. Connie got the new Barbie from Dad, Cherie got a Bratz when Mum saw how unhappy she was. Then there was dating, only we won’t talk about that now, cos I like to tease you, and it will come up in future stories.

But now, although Connie didn’t feel any animosity toward her beautiful sister, there was an unfathomable imbalance. Her sister was now a fucking ‘master hypnotist’, how could she ever compete with that? Still, all said and done, Connie was slowly coming to terms with it. Damn, what was this hypnotism thingy in her head though?

Professor Zelmann was anticipating Jane’s arrival, sitting in the foyer on a plush ornate couch, when Tim happened past. “Greetings, master of the house. How splendid of you to avail me of your hospitality and the facility of your fine establishment. Please regard me as forever in your debt. Come, Tim, sit with me a moment, let us talk.”

Tim eyed the Professor suspiciously, “Sounds to me like you want something.”

They both laughed (Tim loved how much he was laughing of late), and the Professor retorted, “No Tim, I am the happiest I have been in many a year. I simply offer you my compliments. How is it with you, are you and your delightful Connie happy?”

Tim could hardly contain his enthusiasm, “I am as happy as a pig in shit, Professor. Got to say, mostly, so is Connie. But there is an underlying aspect that niggles me. Since Cherie has transformed there has been an unexplainable reaction in Connie. We have discussed much of the background material, and she is dealing with that. You know the stuff, petty jealousy, one upmanship, personal aggrandisement, but Connie has come to terms with Cherie’s elevation incredibly well. But not the hypnotism. For some reason the hypnotism is biting her. Still, with everything else, ninety nine out of a hundred is a good score, we’ll take it.”

The Professor knitted his brow, “Please tell me Tim that you will let me know if there is anything I can do to be of assistance, I would hate for my presence and activities here to have garnered any negative effects.”

“You know I will. Right now I think Connie needs a bit of space, and definitely a separation from the idea of hypnosis for fixing stuff. Having her pussy tickled is sexy, but getting hypnotised to fix her head would be admitting she is broken. We will leave well enough alone and let it play out, but rest assured, I am keeping an eye on her.” Tim’s attention was suddenly distracted, “My goodness, good morning Irene, please let me compliment you on your marvellous getup today. Phwit pheew! (remember that, the wolf whistle. Yeah, well you write it better! Author).” Irene was an independent lass, but she loved the feeling of being admired by the handsome men in this theatre. To that end, she had taken to regularly wearing stockings and skirts, and this morning she had excelled. ‘Lucky Eric’ thought Tim and Zelmann concurrently. Irene climbed the stairs wiggling her bum about, her mind dancing.

“Jane, Sandi, how blessed I am to be in your delightful company once again. I’ll take my leave, Tim; girls, this way.” After Tim greeted them and then excused himself, the Professor led them through to his dressing room and seated them at his table. For a moment he loomed above them, his voice becoming like subtle thunder, his demeanour like Mephistopheles himself, “You are completely under my power, you will do as I command!!”

Jane giggled, “No, silly, that’s not why we came. I wanted to tell you about the thing that happened the other night.” Sandi felt a little something slip. The Professor smiled broadly and joined them in sitting at the table. His eyes were glowing a tiny little bit, but the women didn’t notice.

“Then please tell me, what monumental event beset you?” The Professor encouraged them.

Jane kicked into the story, “On Tuesday Sandi came over and we had dinner. It was a great evening, nice food, good conversation, a sip of wine. Then it happened, there was someone at the door. I got up to answer it, and when I opened the door I was greeted by the torch shining into my eyes. My therapist had come back to hypnotise me and make me her slave again. I haven’t told anyone this bit yet, but my pussy went nuts, quivering and clamping, and tingling so nice. But I knew that I didn’t want to be involved with her anymore, so straight away my mind went to ‘put your hand in front of it’, and it was as easy as pie. I covered the torch light with my hand and just said ‘that won’t work anymore’. I kind of challenged her to talk about it, but she ran faster than a jack rabbit, and drove off in her car.”

The Professor was beaming as he responded, “I am so pleased, dear Jane, your dilemma has been solved. And I take it that Sandi was a witness to the events. Was it as entertaining as I would imagine, sweet Sandi?” Zelmann’s eyes were continuing to glow mildly, and Sandi was unwittingly getting aroused as she thought back to the events.

“It was truly surreal. I was sitting in the lounge talking to Jane, and at one part we spoke about the therapist, and how Angie had made Jane weak before, and the doorbell rang. I was in disbelief, it couldn’t be, could it? I poked my head around the sliding door and saw it for real, the woman holding the torch up in front of Jane’s eyes, kind of swirling it a little, and telling her it was taking her will away…” Sandi slipped a little further. “Then Jane, bold as brass, just lifted her hand in front of the torch and said ‘no’. The look on the woman’s face was precious, she looked like a cat in a drainpipe, terrified and looking for a way out. I don’t think she heard a word Jane said after that, she just ran. I guess it’s weird, but I felt proud of Jane, that couldn’t have been comfortable to face.” Sandi was enjoying staring into the Professors soft glowing gaze, slipping a little more, her pussy warming nicely.

“Ah, Jane, I couldn’t be happier for you. Your memories intact, the fondness for her desire still pleases you, and you are free of her tether, perfect. May I presume you still have very ticklish feet, too?”

Jane was aware of her growing excitement, “Yes, oh yes. That is the greatest thing of all. It still tickles to put on stockings and shoes, and I just love that. My dreams are consumed by dark characters making me helpless while they tickle me until I pee. Oh how embarrassing, you made me think about peeing myself.” Jane was a little self conscious, but had spied an obvious response to her dreams in the Professor’s trousers that made her glow. Sandi didn’t notice, she could only notice the subtleties of the Professor’s gaze, now. She slipped a little more, her eyelids beginning to droop a bit.

“Well I must say that I am so pleased you came to tell me that. You and Sandi are amongst the most wonderful friends I have ever had, and are so important to me, and even more important to your own circle here. Knowing that you are safe and secure, and being in charge of your own circumstances, comforts me. In a way, it means you are more comforted too. Your strength and good decisions make you comfortable… and that makes it possible for you to live your life in a more relaxed manner… being calm and confident… more and more relaxed… and I hope that when you are with me… you are even more relaxed… and happy… and then you can be comfortable… relaxed and comfortable… like Sandi is now… very relaxed… very relaxed… very tired… it has been a long week… such a tiring week… so tiring… you feel tired… and heavy… so heavy… such heavy arms… such heavy legs… such heavy eyelids… so tired… so heavy… it is no wonder… you want to close your eyes… close your tired eyes and go to sleep… go to sleep… you must sleep… now… sleep.” The Professor was unable to help himself. Oh, that’s just cobblers, he wanted to do it, pure and simple. Sandi, so frisky and so beautiful, Jane, so ticklish and such incredibly beautiful feet, he wasn’t going to pass up an opportunity like this.

As the Professor had subtly lowered his tone, smoothed his inflection and deepened his voice, the women were drifting along on his words. They were not alerted as he began to insinuate his influence into their minds, and the familiar drowsing was easily accepted as he spoke. Jane actually did feel her arms going heavy and limp, and realised she could not lift them, Sandi grew a bit woozy as his gaze held hers, and she was soon not interpreting the words as he said them, but was responding perfectly. As her eyelids let go, Sandi felt that sumptuous squidgy feeling between her legs, and she heard only the mumbling voice talking to her other mind. Jane tried desperately to open her eyes, probably just to demonstrate that she couldn’t, and get an extra boost of tingling in her pussy. The two beautiful babes were again deeply hypnotised, and completely under the Professor’s power.

“Jane, my sweet, take off your lovely shoes and put your feet on my lap, now, you cannot resist.” Resist, who’s kidding who, Jane had been yearning for this moment since meeting the Professor. Her subconscious mind turned it almost into a dance, sensuously arching her feet, then popping the heels out of her shoes. She then slowly slid her toes out from the leather and wriggled them a little, then lifted them in the direction of his voice where the Professor guided them to his knee. “Sandi, open your beautiful eyes and watch me tickle torture Jane and her sexy sensitive feet. You will absorb all the fun, tickling and the arousal of this act, then I will do it to you.”

Sandi grew more excited by his dominance, but she had never been tickled in earnest, so she didn’t know what to expect as yet. She watched as the Professor drew his fingers daintily down Jane’s soles, wondering how that could even be felt, then Jane broke up laughing. For Jane this was excruciating, but the loveliest and most sexually exciting form of excruciating that is possible. His touch was to die for, the muscles throughout her body twitching, thrashing and straining to break free, but fortunately being completely unable to. Fortunately because as ticklish as this was, Jane was so desperate for this overpowering pleasure. And it showed on her face, and Sandi’s subconscious was learning all about it.

“Sandi, you will obey me now, take off your shoes and put your feet in Jane’s lap. Jane, my sweet, tickle Sandi as much as I am tickling you. Let us enjoy the most thrilling of sexual adventures together.” The Professor crooned, his eyes now wildly blazing with his arousal. Sandi was brilliant, zombie style. Her eyes out of focus, her legs stiff and jerky, one shoe tipped over but the other one sort of flicked half way across the room as she got out of them. Slowly lifting with each twitch and judder, until Jane gathered them up and placed them in her lap for pleasuring.

As Jane gently rubbed the soles of Sandi’s feet the electricity was overwhelming. Even her unconscious mind was startled by the fierceness of the sensations, despite the incredibly arousing nature of the stimulus. Just like Jane, Sandi was feeling like she couldn’t bear for it to continue, but would be mortified if it were to stop. The image of a million tiny kisses on her clitoris accompanied the rubbing, and as Jane stroked more gently, and found the ultra tickly bits around her toes and under the ball of her foot, a million tiny licks on her clitoris replaced it. The gentleness was what was doing it, and Sandi was falling in love. Jane’s caring and sensuous nature, and the extreme pleasure she was giving were sweeping her, erm… oh, I didn’t think that one through, okay, sweeping her off her feet (so sue me). Zelmann lifted Jane’s feet for a moment, rearranging his chair, then he was able to reach both girls pussies.

“I command you not to resist me… part your legs… you are so very aroused.” Both Sandi and Jane slightly moved their knees apart, and the Professor began massaging their clitoris, moving back and forth to Jane’s feet to tickle briskly and then rub her nub tenderly. The effect was tumultuous and infectious, Jane bucking and shaking in her seat as the tickling was replaced with outright clitoral stimulation, and then back again, and her orgasm seared through her groin and her muscles strained to hold the tingle. Sandi started cumming as Jane’s first throes were felt, and she too went into a strained hold to squeeze the tingly bits out as long as possible, then the two women sighed and deflated, soaked in sensuous bliss.

“Sandi… Jane… you are so deeply under my power now… I control your will when I hypnotise you… and there is nothing you can do about it… my hypnotic power makes you weak… my will defeats any attempt you make to fight my influence… and you will always make an attempt to fight against me because it makes you so exceptionally sexually excited to feel me taking over your mind… making you my slave… making you obey.” Jane was nearly cumming again, the dream of mastery was her favourite dream, and he was searing her mind with her wildest delight. Sandi was growing in her arousal too, her mind slowly accepting his control, and starting to like it. It seemed that being commanded to experience such pleasure and joy was a wonderful thing, and she definitely wanted more.

“In a moment I will awaken you… and you will believe we have just sat down and begun talking… you are unaware that you have been hypnotised and tickled… but I will tell you that I am going to hypnotise you… and you will become excited by this… but you will be determined to resist it… you feel that it is important that you try to fight my influence… and you will try very hard… and trying hard makes you even more sexually excited… then you will fail… and it will be delicious… you will love being my hypnotic slave… listen to me count… wide awake at the count of five… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. And I feel that it is important to be able to live a relaxed life, don’t you agree?”

Jane roused first, “Certainly, being confident and in control make things work easier, and being relaxed helps.”

Sandi returned to the earlier conversation, “I must say, Jane sure was relaxed about the therapist, until after she had done it, then her heart was beating like a tom-tom. But I know what you are saying, as an outlook on life and all that.” The Professor was longing to have his cock teased by these two gorgeous babes, so he went right back into action.

“What would you say if I told you I am going to put you into a hypnotic trance, and make you play with my aching cock?” He asked playfully.

“Well, that’s not why we’re here, now is it? I doubt that you could hypnotise us against our will, and I will resist any attempt to put me under anyway.” Jane said, but somehow she knew that was unlikely. Sandi looked a little scared, and yet excited. The naughty Professor gave them the full featured version. He stood tall before them and lit up his blazing eyes, and stared hard at Sandi, first, noting that Jane was unable to let go of her fixed gaze.

“Look deeply into my eyes… I command you… look deeper and deeper into my eyes… my will is stronger than yours… you are weakening… your mind is slipping… look… your eyes are growing tired… so very tired… your attempts to resist me are making you sleepier and sleepier… you cannot fight… your heavy eyelids are closing… your will is mine… sleep… sleep!” The Professor was using his full erotic strength, powerful yet gentle, and Jane and Sandi melted like candles in an oven. They didn’t try to resist, there wasn’t enough time or room in their thinking, his exciting dominance pulled all of their levers, and they lost control of their eyelids and sank into the most submissive trances. “I love you dearly… and you love me equally… when I hypnotise you, you are under my power, and cannot resist me, and you adore that… you want me to make you do things… that makes you so sexually excited… you want to see my cock… that makes you dream such wondrous dreams… dreams that will thrill you… dreams that will arouse you… and you will think of me… and you will dream of me… and you will love me more… right now you are desperate to play with my cock… it is important to you… my cock is aching for your touch… you want to please it… to please me… and I will play a sexy game with you.”

The Professor had a wicked thought, he decided to play with them fully awake, but under the compulsion of a post hypnotic suggestion. “Sandi, Jane… in a moment I will awaken you… you will not know that I hypnotised you… when you are awake you will realise that you need to get going to do something important… you must not spend any more time here… as you leave… I will ask you if you have forgotten something… when I do you will respond… your mind will not know what is going on… but your body will turn around and come back to me… then you will find yourself reaching for my cock and gently caressing and stroking it until I cum… with no idea of why you are doing it… is that clear?”

Both the entranced women mumbled yes from their deep sleep, and he counted to five and woke them. “Oh crap, is that the time?” Sandi immediately blurted out, and Jane looked amazed at how late it seemed to be. They both stood up and gathered their stuff and made for the door, thanking the Professor for his time and generosity, then turning to leave.

As Sandi touched the doorknob the Professor said, “Girls, haven’t you forgotten something?” The scene was classic, both women teetered for a moment, their eyes becoming vacant, and their hands dropping to their sides. Jane let her bag fall to the floor and Sandi placed her bag and scarf on the side table as they both walked like zombies back to the table where the Professor was sitting. As Jane reached for his fly, Sandi knelt down in front of him, then Jane knelt too. They looked at each other for a moment, confusion developing in their gaze, but their hands continued relentlessly. Sandi soon had his massive throbbing erection in her hands, and Jane reached in to tickle his knob. As Sandi began her down and up motions with his foreskin, Jane massaged the juice into his glans, lifting as Sandi reached her upstroke, then rubbing again sensuously. Jane seemed to be trying to speak, but no words were coming out, and the helplessness of the women spurred the Professor on to his climax, swiftly covering his spurting cock with his handkerchief and protecting all from his jism. The muddled women managed to look pleased with themselves, even though they weren’t sure of what they were doing, or why, and while still under the influence the Professor commanded them to return to their sleep.

“Sleep, Sandi, Jane… go deeply back under my power… and obey… this is a dream… a desirable and delightful dream… you will always remember it happening… in your dreams… only… when I wake you in a moment the last fifteen minutes will not have existed for you… your conscious mind will only remember that we were talking… and it made you happy… you came here to talk about your amazing success with your therapist… and you are particularly pleased with what we discussed… Sandi… you are beginning to lust after me… you want me to hypnotise you… you do not realise that I have ever hypnotised you as yet… hypnosis makes your pussy hot… hypnosis makes your pussy wet… dream about hypnosis… wide awake at the count of five… talking about the therapist… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. So, do you think you are ever likely to see her again?”

Jane was still opening her eyes, but her mouth was on autopilot, “No, I am pretty sure that I am safe on that count. She was terrified if the look on her face was anything to go by.”

Sandi was well awake as she added, “I concur, I think she wet herself before she bolted, I don’t think it occurred to her that Jane could have escaped her control.”

“Splendid, then I am best pleased. We have completed your happiness and protection, and you bring me great joy. So where to from here?” Professor Zelmann enquired.

Sandi spoke up, “Well, how about hypnotising me? I quite fancy going under your power, makes me a bit frisky.”

“Oh you are a delight, my dear, and I shall take great pleasure in doing so. But I am afraid time is against us today, I have pressing matters to attend, and I’m sure you will have things you need to do. I am so pleased to have seen you again, and I hope you will be able to be with us on Sunday at the great farewell.”

Jane remembered, “That’s right, you’re leaving this week. I’m so going to miss you. I hope you will come back quickly.”

“Me too, everybody around you has been talking about your show non stop for the past fortnight, we want more.” Sandi added.

The women were gathering up their things once again, both furrowing their brows as they retrieved their bags from over by the door, Jane’s in the middle of the floor, but somehow deciding not to think about it as they said goodbye to the Professor and then trundled out into the foyer. Professor Zelmann wanted to get some lunch before he sauntered on over to Sergeant Tiffany Kestrall’s house. He sure was looking forward to adding her to his tremendous group of friends here.