The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 22

Tim emerged from his lawyer’s with a grin like the Cheshire Cat (see Alice in Wonderland). After the bad news about the SUV, the clutch, Cherie and the imposition on Connie for the next week, Tim could hardly believe his luck when the lawyer told him about the discovery of the theatre’s original title documents. It seems that there was a major conjecture about the authenticity of the ownership status from owners, or claimed owners, over the past sixty five years. After the war there were vast numbers of personnel changes in the administration services, including the lands titles office, and it seemed that the title to the Bijou Theatre had been misplaced. All ownership and trading status was subsequently undertaken on a duplicate certificate, and that duplicate had been challenged. Tim had never told Connie about the challenge, he didn’t want her to be concerned about it prematurely, and now she wouldn’t need to be concerned about it at all. The discovery had authenticated the lineage back to the building’s construction, and just to top that news off, the recent indenture and the conveyance of the encumbrance meant that the theatre was now Tim and Connie’s possession, lock, stock and barrel. Tim thought about ringing George to see if anyone knew the whereabouts of the barrel, cos he couldn’t ever remember seeing that.

As Professor Zelmann shook hands with Roger and turned to leave, he cast a final appreciative glance toward Sabine. He noted that this gorgeous creature looked different as the light played across her features as she crossed the floor away from the alcove, the light and shadow in the house seemed to accentuate different aspects of her exquisitely chiselled features. Her slender and yet shapely legs encased in fine nylon stockings, yes, he was sure that they were suspender clasps subtly outlined in her expensive wool skirt, and she wore what appeared to be handmade leather pumps. Oops, now the Professor was growing an outline of his own, and as Sabine lifted her eyes from the briefs she was filing to say goodbye, she could hardly (sic) have failed to notice his salute to her loveliness. The Professor felt a little awkward at the timing of the event, but needn’t have worried, Sabine was exhilarated by the flattery. Her warm and courteous goodbye, complete with lingering handshake, spoke volumes about her thoughts. The Professor returned the warmth with his gaze, and a mutual glow accompanied his departure.

Professor Zelmann was equally happy about his lawyer’s visit. The next stage of his tour was looking fantastic. Five star hotel accommodation, including Cassandra, a rather significant increase in his remuneration, and all retainer rights had been agreed to, with only minor adjustments. ‘Good old Roger’ had temporarily replaced ‘bloody lawyers’ in the Professor’s mind as he drove to Tim’s lawyer’s place of business. As he approached the kerb he could swear he saw Tim dancing. He was, Tim was actually dancing on the footpath as amused passers-by giggled at his display. He got into the car with the Professor, and could barely contain himself. “Good news, then, Tim?” The Professor enquired.

Tim gushed, “Professor, the best. Connie and I are now the undisputed, outright, freehold owners of the Bijou Theatre. There was a challenge, an admin mix up and a sixty five year old mystery involved, but my guy has straightened it all out, and I’m tickled pink.”

“Sounds like we may need to celebrate, perhaps this weekend?” The Professor offered.

“A gathering of the clan for a farewell function, and a personal celebration to boot, sounds like just the ticket. You sound cheerful, too, you have good news?” Tim fused with the positive energy.

“Not nearly as good as you, it would appear, but yes. In my time playing at your fine establishment you have been generous indeed, and moreover, have become a splendid friend and confidant, but my next engagement has brought me a significant increase in remuneration. Plus, they have accepted Casandra as my companion, and are covering our combined expenses. This will be a highly profitable tour.” The Professor acknowledged. “But turning our thoughts now to the concerns we have over our poor Cherie. I need to return to the theatre first, Cassandra is coming straight after work, and I have promised the return of her car. Can you give me a lift to your house to see Cherie?”

“Sadly, no, Professor. Nick is arranging to have the clutch replaced in the SUV and has taken it back to his garage. I will be asking Connie for a lift home tonight. Can Cassandra be woven into the plot?” Tim was in fine form, again.

“Tim, old man, you never cease to amaze me. It will be perfect. I will go to your house with Cassandra, and take her to the hotel room afterwards. If Cherie is willing, she can accompany Cassandra to my show.” The Professor and Tim returned to the theatre and parked the car, a little after twelve thirty. Tim goes straight to his office and gets on the phone to Connie, hoping to catch her despite being lunch time.

Tim, ‘dial, dial… ring… ring… click “Hello, Madison Blinds, how may I help you?” said the voice on the other end.

“Hi, it’s Tim here, is Connie available.”

“Hi Tim, long time no see buddy, yeah, I think I saw her heading out to powder her nose, just a sec,” he put the phone down and Tim heard his footsteps heading out of the office, and then there were drilling and sawing and hammering noises in the background. Then the sound of heels clicking on tiles, replaced by the soft thud of footfall on carpet, another clatter and then,

“Tim, honey, how did you go at the lawyers?” Connie sounded uncertain.

“Sweetie, we are the undisputed freehold owners of the Bijou Theatre.” He could hear her jumping for joy in the background.

“Tim, that’s brilliant. Hang on, when did you pay it off?” Connie was confused, she had no idea they were even close to paying the mortgage off.

“It really is going to be a long story, so it needs to wait. Right now, Nick has stolen my car. He’s taken it back to his garage to replace the clutch, says it was probably your fault for riding it. I need you to pick me up after work tonight, is that okay?”

“I’ll clip his ear when I see him. Riding the clutch, indeed. Yep, no worries, I’ll get you at five thirty, okay by you?” Connie responded.

“Great, babe, five thirty it is. Oh and by the way, the Professor is heading out to see Cherie this afternoon, he knows what to do, he says, and Cherie will be just fine. Luv you, see you tonight.” Tim hung up the phone with Connie wondering what the Professor meant by ‘he knows what to do’. She trusted the Professor so she let it drop, and there were more pressing matters vying for attention in her dizzying thoughts as a little ‘undisputed owners’ thing romped around in her brain. A one million year old palatial theatre, well, a one hundred and twenty year old grand theatre at least, was theirs, all theirs. Wow, how good was that? Ralph, the guy who answered the phone, rushed into the office to see what all the commotion was about, and Connie grabbed him and kissed him full on the lips, passionately. Even his ears went red with embarrassment. Connie apologised for her forwardness, and skipped out to tell her boss. Ralph went to the men’s room, to do what men do, occasionally.

Shortly after this Cassandra strolled into the theatre, looking like a sophisticated Puma in search of her mate. Dazzling eyes, long and sinuous legs, an air of menace about her, and then she spotted Tim. Suddenly Cassandra was a kitten and Tim was a ball of string. “Hi, Tim, what’s cooking, you sexy man?” She purred.

Tim’s eyes lit up, “Cassandra, gorgeous girl, it is so lovely to see you again. Hey, guess what, Connie and I now own this theatre. The whole thing, freehold.”

“Tim, that’s fantastic, let me give you a hug.” Cassandra embraced Tim like a python, winding herself around him tightly and nibbling on his ear, then gently writhing her hips against his groin until the inevitable erection made itself known. Tim was flabbergasted, then thrilled, and he responded in kind with kissing on her neck, and then fatefully kissing her ear, tonguing it lightly. Cassandra went all wobbly, she adored Tim, and his astute probing had hit her trigger spot. Her hand went quickly to his zip, and she reached in to cradle his monster in its lair, fondling and gripping sweetly. Tim snaked his tongue in more aggressively and Cassandra was under his power, not that he had any idea of that. He reached under her skirt, and she parted her legs automatically, encouraging his tantalising fingers to her quim. He started to rub urgently, and she concurred, and the fireworks display soon followed, Tim cumming in his jocks, and Cassandra’s shuddering soaking her knickers, likewise.

They drew apart long enough to look into each other’s eyes, and Tim said, “You are so naughty!”

Cassandra said, “You’re naughtier, I’m telling teacher.” And they returned to a deep and longing tongue kiss, exalted in their union.

As they finally separated Tim said, “Thank you, Cassandra, you really know how to make ‘congratulations’ special. With friends like you, who needs television?”

“Yes, indeed, I thought this was television for a minute there. What splendid fun.” The Professor interjected as he entered the office.

“Oh, my, Arty, I’m so sorry, I got carried away, can you ever forgive me?” Cassandra was crestfallen, she wouldn’t hurt the Professor for the world.

“My sweet darling, I will never forgive that. There is absolutely nothing to forgive, I love Tim, and obviously you love Tim too, and I already knew that Tim loves you, so I enjoyed every moment of it. Bit of a pity you kept him in hiding, though. Ha, it’ll be cold and wet and sticky for the rest of the day, too. Naughty bunny.” The Professor was positively beaming at them both and Cassandra reached to him and kissed him wildly. The Professor thought he had better make a move now before Tim decided to kiss him wildly, too. “Cassandra, my darling, I have a slight change in plans, if you are comfortable with it. Dear Cherie is at Tim’s with a somnolent malady, she has had a terrible night’s sleep, and fretful dreams. I would like to bring her happiness and good cheer, and I figured it could work like this…” He explained his plan to Cassandra and she was resolute in her agreement, so after nipping to the ladies refreshment hall, she returned to him and they set off, Cassandra driving, of course.

As they raced along the sprawling highway, the Professor brought up the subject of the purchase of this exotic machine. Cassandra became a little quiet, and was clearly deep in thought. He wondered at this point if maybe she did steal it, although dismissing that possibility immediately. Slowly she organised her thoughts, and told him the story. “I kind of always knew that the car was going to be a dead give-away, but it was my special passion. You see, Arty, I’m a bit of a fraud. I love people, I sort of love waitressing, so I do it. It’s how I met you, you know. But I don’t actually need to be waitressing. I don’t actually need to do anything, which is why I do. Given I can do whatever I want, I want to do what other nice people do. But I like to drive, too. So I took the chance of discovery and bought this, cos it’s great. You see Arty, I’m filthy rich, but I don’t live rich. I like good things, but not waste. I hope this won’t change anything between us.” She had on a pair of the most desolate eyes, and she looked toward him with a tear trickling from one of them.

“My dearest love, nothing could change the way I feel about you, certainly not self sustenance. I am not quite able to understand the hiding it thing, although I can see that people might behave differently toward you if they knew you were rich. I take it you would like to remain anonymous in that regard, so if anyone asks, your whole family chipped in to help you buy the car, will you be okay with that? There doesn’t need to be any follow up on the answer, anything more is your business. It’s just that Tim asked about the car, and I feel it would be a good idea to give him something he can believe, but not give it away.” The Professor assured her.

“Oh, Arty, you really are one in a million, thank you, thank you so much. As for Tim, you are right, I love him, so I will tell him and Connie, but as for everyone else, your plan is brilliant, and it should work well.”

“Seriously? One in a million. With the population now being over seven billion, that means you reckon there would be more than seven thousand like me. I honestly doubt that.” Cassandra reached over and thumped him in the arm, and called him a dickhead, and he laughed and laughed and he very nearly pissed himself. There ensued a light-hearted gaiety and then the arrival at Tim and Connie’s home. A quick swish of the curtain saw the nosey Cherie peeping out of the window to see who the car belonged to, but it didn’t help, she had never seen that beauty before. Then she recognised the figures emerging from it and raced to the door to greet them.

“Professor, Cassandra, you didn’t have to come all the way out here to see me.” Cherie hugged them one at a time, squeezing affectionately, and they returned her affection.

“Yes we did, this is where you are. It wouldn’t have worked if we went anywhere else. I have come especially to cheer you up, not least of all because I fear I may have caused much of your disquiet.” The Professor and Cassandra followed Cherie in to the lounge and sat on the sofa. Cherie looked at the Professor with a quizzical look, and he gently lifted his hand and gestured he would explain.

“I am a master hypnotist (the unexpectedness of this sparked the most incredible clitty tingles in both women), and I have certain attributes to my character. Hypnotism doesn’t happen by accident, it is a force of nature, requiring manoeuvring of the psyche by guidance. Many lay hypnotists and therapists achieve a similar state by simple relaxation, but that state pales into insignificance by comparison. When I hypnotise someone, they are under my power, really actually under my power. On becoming a master hypnotist there is a rapture. I have witnessed the rapture on two previous occasions, it is indeed a rarity. It is never easy, and it is always a work of decisive effort. And it is always worthwhile.” Both women were in a state of extreme sexual arousal as he continued, his admissions seemingly entrancing them.

“I saw a spontaneous infiltration of the rapture yesterday, and its perpetrator is with us here in this room. Cherie, you told me yesterday that you would like to become a master hypnotist, but that you would need time to think on it. As you are suffering from the whirling of opposing forces trying to influence your decision, I have come to either bring you the rapture, or to recover your mortality, as you choose. You will be able to enjoy the rapture whenever you are ready, but you will never be better suited than you are right now. I have read you, and I can tell you that this is why it was spontaneous, your time has come.” Zelmann gazed gently but powerfully into Cherie’s eyes, not touching her will, but opening a channel into her subconscious. Cherie sat with her mouth open. Cassandra sat with her mouth open. Cassandra’s mind was getting all swimmy. Cherie was getting crystal clear.

“Oh… my… giddy… aunt. I can see now. It’s kind of like growing up, all the girly things are going to go away, and I was afraid of losing all that. But the awareness that takes their place is a thousand times better. The decision is happening in my mind, and it has to be yes. I am not afraid anymore. Professor, I am ready for this, what do I have to do.” Cherie was a raging fire inside, her mind was racing, her heart was thumping, her muscles were clenching.

“Look deeply into my eyes, dear Cherie… I am going to project my will and you will feel it filling up your empty spaces… your mind will be completed by your acceptance of the rapture… try to relax… and stare deep into my gaze.” The air was rent by the pressure of psychic energy as the Professor unleashed the full force of his will, and sent a searing blaze of energy toward Cherie. Cassandra was unable to withstand the blast, and she lay down and slept a deep hypnotic slumber as the scene unfolded. Cherie was wide eyed and staring, and accepted the blast head on, absorbing every erg of energy as it appeared. Her eyes were glowing, irradiated, deepening in their soul, and then the energy was no longer a one way affair. Zelmann felt the positive return of the energy and knew that Cherie had surpassed the rapture, and was becoming a master. They exchanged the energy for a fearsome amount of time, and then there was a cooling. Zelmann had the fire burning intensely around his pupils, and was working hard to soften the blaze. Cherie now had the most amazing glowing emeralds around her pupils, the most intensely fascinating green sparkles Zelmann had ever seen. In one session the transformation was absolutely complete, Cherie Brooks was now a master hypnotist. Zelmann passed out.

As Cassandra gradually came around, she felt the most insatiable urge to rub her throbbing pussy. Her eyes were struggling to focus, but there were Cherie and Arty unconscious in their chairs. She dragged herself to her feet, and took hold of Cherie’s hand, and gave a little squeeze and a shake. Cherie started, and then opened her eyes and rose to sitting upright. The Professor was rising as they turned to look at him, he had already righted himself, and appeared in full control of his faculties. He stood up and stretched, and Cherie thought what a fucking good idea, and she followed suit. Then the Professor said, “My darling Cherie, thank you with all of my heart. I may never live to see another induction to compare with that. You are truly magnificent, and I am humbled in your presence.” Cassandra was confused, and needed an explanation.

“My darling Cassandra, you have just witnessed, or to a lesser degree, you have just missed, the induction of another master hypnotist. Cherie here is the one in ten billion who carries the mental faculties to control people. I have the ability to bring on ‘The Rapture’, a state of opening the higher energy centres of the brain and mind and instilling in it the instructions and controls for the power, and Cherie has accepted the energy. And what’s more, she has entered into a psychic conversation with me both enabling her powers and increasing mine. Truly a great talent. Since I first met this extraordinary woman, I sensed her depth, but even I was not aware of how truly magnificent she is. Cassandra, meet Cherie Brooks, master hypnotist, and definitely at least my equal, if not my better. Only experience divides us now.” The Professor explained to Cassandra, and Cherie listened with equal fascination.

Cherie asked, “Professor, I get the part about doing hypnosis, in fact, I can see it inside already, how to do it, that is. But I feel there is so much more to it than that, although I can’t quite fathom what.”

“Yes, dear girl, there is so much more, and that’s what I meant by experience. When you were a baby, you could see lots and lots of stuff that you couldn’t understand, and slowly you learned. You are there again, only now you have the benefit of your intellect, and if you would like it, my guidance.” The Professor added. “Be calm, quiet, and information will appear to you. But above all, play with people, this will teach you the most invaluable lessons. Be good to people, although now you are a master hypnotist you have a faculty that stops you from ever doing harm.” Cherie felt that she should be needing to shake her head to sort all the information, but she didn’t. It was all amazingly clear to her what had happened and what it meant, Zelmann’s words were adding considerably to her new body of knowledge.

Zelmann went on, “In fact, dear Cherie, I think it would be a splendid idea if you were to hypnotise Cassandra, assuming she would enjoy that.” As he looked at Cassandra her eyes lit up and her smile widened.

“Oh, yes please.” Cassandra offered with a sparkly voice.

Cherie responded with zeal, “Alright Cassandra, please sit up… relax yourself… put your hands in your lap… please listen to the sound of my voice…” To any observer knowing Cherie, this was fantastic. Her voice was unlike it had ever sounded before, a bit like Marlene Dietrich meets Marilyn Monroe, deep, husky and yet firm and commanding, Cassandra was tingling all over, and although she was already a good hypnotic subject, she genuinely felt Cherie’s demeanour compelling her. “Take a deep breath… and hold it… hold it… now slowly let it out… feel all the tensions and cares whooshing away with the expired air… now… please look deeply into my eyes.”

This was the bit the Professor was waiting for, and he watched intently as Cherie lit up her eyes. Her pupils dilated somewhat, but there was still plenty of green iris growing rich and sparkly with the emeralds. Cassandra was amazed, and lasted all of about six seconds before her mind simply drifted away. As she saw Cherie’s emerald sparkles light, she could feel the power projecting straight inside her, and with the Professor’s inductions shaping her will, there was no ability to resist this awesome capture. Cassandra’s gaze was rapt, and she wasn’t closing her eyes. Cherie’s emeralds fairly illuminated the room, and Cassandra was emptying of all her mental control. The Professor gently touched Cherie’s wrist and whispered, “Control, dear girl, temperance,” and Cherie willed herself to let go of the force. She quietened her gaze and spoke softly to Casandra now.

“Cassandra, my sweet, give yourself to me… I own your will… you are enslaved… your pussy is quivering… your pussy is juicing… stand up and kiss me… I command you.” Cherie was pure dominance, and the Professor had never seen it like this. He was nervous and excited, watching a child with a dangerous new toy, but he deigned not to intervene unless absolutely necessary. Cassandra met Cherie’s lips, and the two glorious women entwined their forms and plunged their tongues into a soft wrestling match. “You want me… your pussy is on fire… your pussy is throbbing… tingling… outrageously thrilling… part your legs.” Cherie seemed to be injecting more than words into the helpless Cassandra’s mind, and Cassandra was frenetic with sexual excitement. Cherie sneaked a hand to Cassandra’s pussy lips, and in a way only a woman would know how to do she trailed her fingers across her clitoral nub, back and forth, back and forth, and Cassandra exploded in her arms. Cherie’s considerable strength enabled her to cradle Cassandra with one arm while repeating the electric stimulation causing Cassandra to buck and writhe and shudder uncontrollably. Now this was more like it, Zelmann was thinking. Then Cassandra passed out.

Cherie guided her softly down to the carpet, and held her upper torso and head in her arms, kissing at her neck and probing her ear with her tongue, and Cassandra regained consciousness for round two. The tongue in her ear induced another wave of climactic pulses, until she was utterly and completely spent. As the tumultuous waves finally subsided Cassandra’s gaze now rested on Cherie’s eyes with their soft emerald glow. Cherie then whispered a wake up call to the satiated woman, and Cassandra regained her senses. Cassandra was in love, again. She still wanted the Professor, but this was different, and it was definitely love. Cherie aided their disentanglement and they both stood up, then each took a seat. The Professor made no attempt to hide his blissful erection, and took great pleasure in simply nursing it, eliciting further tingles. “Ah, Cassandra my darling, how do you feel?” He asked.

“In heaven, my darling, in heaven. I’m probably going to need a couple of days to get my breath back, but I could never have enough of that. Cherie, you are amazing.” Cassandra observed. Cherie was sitting back making some rather unusual facial expressions, clearly conflicted about something.

“Was I a little harsh, Cassandra?” Cherie inquired.

The Professor made an observation, “This is the most enjoyable and important part, especially for me. You asked the question, and that means you know the answer. I gather there is a pang of guilt over the manner of your induction, splendid, that is your higher self looking after your progress. Your care for Cassandra after the powerful induction warms my heart, and validates my decision to offer you the power. Cherie, welcome to the power.”

That wasn’t enough, but then, nothing could answer all the questions raging inside her head at this moment. But Cherie deliberately calmed herself, and looked inward. Patience, that was the overarching impression she could feel, and she knew it would be required. Still, through the confusion plaguing her she could see the light, and she knew it was good.

The Professor brought reality back into the room, “Well, I have a show to put on tonight, if you would like to come Cherie it would please me greatly. Cassandra is coming, will you join us?”

“As long as that crease and those dark circles are not too bad.” Cherie sulked.

“Dear girl, go and look in the mirror,” the Professor enthused. Cherie quizzically strolled to the bathroom mirror, and could hardly believe her eyes. She was stunning, she was stunningly stunning. Flawless, radiant, glowing even, incredibly beautiful. Her red hair was lustrous, her eyes were hard for even her to look away from. She went back into the lounge.

“Is this something to do with the rapture, Professor?” Cherie questioned.

“It is everything to do with it, beautiful girl. Your mind works differently now, you will find that you are pretty much always at your best, no matter what the situation. Would you like a lift to the theatre?”

“Thank you, but no. You go on ahead to the theatre, and I will see you there later. A shower and some getting ready are in order.” Cherie accompanied them to the door, holding and then kissing Cassandra one more time before they left. Cassandra felt the yearning as she steered the car out onto the highway, yep, it was love.

A short time later Cassandra dropped the Professor off at the theatre, and she drove to the hotel room to get showered and changed herself. A dress up competition was in the offing.

Connie was pulling up at the theatre around five thirty to get Tim, so she parked the car out back and strode in. Having spied her from the stairs, Tim tripped the light fantastic into the foyer and took Connie by the hands, and they danced and danced and danced for pleasure and joy and simply because they could. By the time they stopped dancing Connie was streaming tears of joy and Tim just couldn’t contain his merriment. Having been nearby, the Professor entered the foyer to see what the commotion was about, greeting Connie with an exuberant smile, and a hearty, “Congratulations!” followed by a hug, then a kiss. Connie found herself wanting it so bad she probed Zelmann with her tongue, and he welcomed her entreaty with his own sexual fervour. Tim was hard again, his wife was such a magnificent tease. Connie and the Professor parted and there was a moment of pure delight.

Tim spoke up, “There is something about being around you that makes all this happen. I don’t know how you do it, but thank you, deeply, truly, graciously. We love you dearly.” Connie had that ‘I couldn’t have said it better’ look.

Professor Zelmann replied, “You have made an old man very happy, dearest Tim and Connie, my life only has meaning for me when love is inspired.”

Connie turned to Tim, “How is Cherie?”

The Professor answered as Tim shrugged his shoulders, “You don’t want to know.” He sounded morbid.

Connie took the bait, “Professor, I am shocked, what do you mean causing my sister such unhappiness!”

“Oh, Connie, it’s too easy to trick you. I meant you don’t want to know because she is now so radiant, so beautiful, and she feels better than she has ever felt in her life, this one and many before it, I suspect.” The Professor chuckled to Connie as he put his arm around her. “You may just catch her when you get home, but she is coming to my show tonight, with Cassandra. If you do see her you will need welding goggles, her spectacle is dazzling. There is a story, of course, but it is only fair that Cherie tells you herself. I believe Tim has a story for you first, and so I shall take my leave and let you two dear friends get home. Louis has just hopped over to give George a hand at the stage, and I want to have a word. A bientôt, mes amis.”

“Come on Connie, let’s shift, if there is something to see, I don’t want to miss it.” Tim chirped, and he hurried Connie along to the car and they sped off into the fading light.

As Connie drove along the main highway she asked Tim about the theatre, and the mortgage. “I thought we still had years to go before we would see an end to that?” She said, sounding concerned.

Tim tried to organise his thoughts, and he gave this response, “Sixty five years ago there was a blue with the cataloguing of the title deed to the theatre. It went missing, so there was a duplicate copy made. On the duplicate there was an indenture from the government of the day missing, declaring a windfall payment on completion of a hundred years standing. That is, when the building turned one hundred, the government would pay a sum to the trust as a reward for the original investment as an entertainment venue of significant cultural stature. Of course, we had no idea of that, how could we. Now, there was a member of the original trust’s descendent who claimed the indenture, and that created a major upheaval in the corridors of power, and that was where Roger came in. He researched and dug and scoured and investigated, and he eventually pieced together the whole puzzle. And the icing on the cake was his discovery of the original title, still neatly tucked away in the dusty archives.

We perhaps have to acknowledge the greedy grandson for stirring up the hornet’s nest, and he was rightly owed a vast sum of money from the indenture, but we are a significant ongoing component of the trust deed as the current owners, so we copped a whacking great payment, too. As the holder of the encumbrance, the bank received the payment directly, and Roger let me know we had reduced the principle to just less than the takings from Professor Zelmann. I was going to buy you a terrific gift with our bounty, but after hearing Roger out, I figured what better gift than this? There, now you know my story. Let’s nip in and discover Cherie’s.” As Tim finished Connie was pulling into their drive, and they jumped out and locked the car, and saw Cherie’s car on the way in and headed inside to see her.

As Connie opened the door she heard rustling in the spare bedroom, and made a bee line to it. She pushed the door back and came face to face with Cherie, and her jaw dropped sufficiently that she might trip over it. After the way Cherie had looked this morning she couldn’t believe this was the same sister. “Honey, how did you… where are the… what happened to your face?”

Cherie smouldered a little into Connie’s eyes, and Connie’s eyes became unfocussed, “Connie dear, come with me to the lounge and I’ll try to explain. Tim, sweetie, can you come too?” Cherie called out into the house.

Cherie would never need to ask Tim twice, he was sitting expectantly as the sisters entered. He saw the look in Connie’s eyes and was confused. His cock wasn’t confused, though, his cock was swelling. “Sit down Connie and I’ll start. When we were with The Professor the other day he saw something in me that intrigued him, he said. He told me that I was ready to become a master hypnotist, with his help. Yesterday he planted the suggestion that I should think about it, and I did, think about it, and it hurt, it really was terrible. But I was only seeing it from my old self point of view. Today, he enabled me to see it from the point of view of what it will be like when I transform, and it all made sense. So to cut a long story short, I am now a master hypnotist.” As she said this last statement she made her emerald eyes glow, and Connie’s mind grew quieter still. Naughty Tim, you guessed it, his trousers were making an enormous tent as his erection became rock solid. He was unconsciously holding his breath and was as quiet as a mouse, not wishing to disturb the electricity in the room, and his gaze was locked on the scene before him.

“Relax… my beautiful sister… relax and listen to my voice… all is well… you are happy… you are quiet and content… you are happy for me… and you will begin to understand how important this is for me and how much I wanted this… sleep… deep, deep, asleep.” Connie closed her eyes as her mind gently circled around the room overhead. Tim couldn’t stop it, and he added to the mess of nearly dry cum already soiling his jocks (he came in his pants again). Cherie explained to Tim that she needed to do that, Connie would be frantic over the information until she calmed down, so she was just making Connie be calmed down in advance. Tim was lost for words, which saves me writing another paragraph to describe them, and Cherie returned her attention to Connie.

“As I touch your face you will awaken, feeling joy and admiration as you return to the room.” Cherie gently held her palm to Connie’s cheek, and Connie roused in a dreamy cloud of acceptance. Some part of Connie would have already been this way, and Cherie knew that, but now Connie was overwhelmed by the notion of her little sister being so incredibly gifted, and so stunningly beautiful, absolutely beyond belief. Connie stood up and embraced Cherie, and their sibling bond strengthened a hundred fold. Tim was almost sorry he had spent, this just kept getting better and better. He stood and joined them both, his wet spot now obvious on his trousers, and they cautiously included him in the hugging. At this moment Tim also became aware of the magical something that surrounds the Professor being present in the air around them. Delightful.

Cherie broke it up to finish readying herself for this evening’s performance, it was getting a little late. Connie went into the kitchen to get dinner on, and Tim got his messy self into the shower. A short time later Cherie set off into the night, bidding them a fond ‘see you later’ as she drove off to the hotel.