The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 20

After their chat, Meggs, feeling on top of the world now, announced she was off to meet with Sue. They were going to see the film that Cherie and Connie saw yesterday. As the time was getting on, Connie and Cherie ought to get dinner on and feed Tim, he should be knocking off shortly, so they all said ta-ta, and went their own ways.

As they entered the house, Connie admitted to Tim that she had weakened, and with persuasion from Cherie had bought some new shoes. Tim told her that he couldn’t be more delighted and cajoled her to model them for him. Cherie volunteered to make the dinner and left them in the living room to enjoy some privacy, and Connie played the seductress with her shoe game, slowly and seductively removing her warm fragrant pumps, and slowly and tantalisingly slipping her stockinged feet into the new ones, just like Cherie had done. The effect was even more electric for Tim, his wife was even sexier to him than her sister, and the strut of desire stiffened his cock admirably. The second pair made the throbbing deliciously unbearable, and the third pair made him stand up and embrace Connie, kissing her fervently and holding her buttocks firmly whilst grinding his erection against her pussy. Bloody hell she was glad she bought these shoes! Cherie poked her head in through the sliding door and asked if they wanted wine tonight, then decided not to wait for an answer, retreating quickly and heading to the pantry to select one anyway.

Connie was merrily probing Tim’s tongue with her own, and her lust had risen too far to stop now. She unzipped his trousers and fondled his man meat, being sure to arouse him further, but not causing him to lose control. Tim for his part began working her zip down her back, and popped the fastenings to her bra, then slid his hands on her shoulders and removed her top garments in one swift move. He moved around to her back and daintily caressed her shoulders and down her back while she stepped clear of the dress and bra, and he worked his fingers under the waistband of her knickers and slid them to the floor as well. Connie hadn’t been idle, although undoing his belt as he moved was tricky, but thankfully not impossible (that might’ve taken a little longer) and she popped his stud and watched his pants fall, leaving his erection poking a tent in his jocks. She stooped to aid him in freeing his legs and feet, and then drew his jocks down too.

Ahh, the fundamental inequities of the sexes, Connie, adorable in her stockings and suspenders standing in her new stiletto pumps, and Tim, looking like a buffoon in his shirt, socks and shoes. Connie burst out laughing, and struggled to regain her composure until Tim had finally freed himself of all his garments, but then she came up close to him and turned away, bending forward and offering her pussy for a rear insertion. Tim thrust deeply into her molten crevice while holding her hips to steady her, and Connie was delirious as his cock stretched her labia, and titillated her clitoris, bringing her to glorious orgasm, and her pussy’s quivering encouraged Tim’s climax concurrently. Cherie couldn’t resist at this point, and she stuck her head in again and said, “Dinner will soon be ready, will sir and madam be dressing for their meal?” There were several surreptitious movements intended to disguise their condition before they just gave up and laughed out loud, telling Cherie to ‘nick off’ while they got themselves decent again. Cherie romped back into the kitchen laughing and warming somewhat at the sight she had just beheld. Lucky Connie, she was thinking.

As the frisky couple joined Cherie at the dining table they noted Cherie’s silly grin, and Cherie was completely unable to stop it. As she passed the veggies and the sauce around, there was a look of genuine love and admiration wrapped around the silly grin, and eventually Connie could stand it no more, “It’s not as if we asked you to come in and look. And it’s not as if you were banned from joining us.”

“Aw, sis, I love it. I love you. I’ve just never seen you having so much fun, especially not that sort of fun, I couldn’t be happier for you. And don’t think I didn’t want to join you. By the way, is the meal okay?” Cherie asked.

Tim took a turn, “This is delicious, I really love your cooking.”

“Yeah, now try to picture it if I had come into the lounge and started groping too. If it had still been edible, I doubt it would have been much good.” Cherie jibed, and Connie nearly spat a mouthful across the table as she burst out laughing. Oddly enough, now Connie and Cherie were both sporting that silly grin.

Jane found herself enjoying the round of catch ups recently, and had phoned Sandi to see if she was free. Sandi was chuffed, she had heard all about Jane’s culinary expertise and jumped at the chance of going to Jane’s for dinner. Jane was fussing about with the final touches on the Green Chicken Curry, and had the Cheesecake in the fridge. ‘Ding, Dong’ went the now familiar doorbell, it was loving being in this story. Jane popped the door open and gave Sandi a hug as she entered. Sandi was not really a touchy feely sort of girl, but she engaged in the embrace lightly for friendship sake. But there was no mistaking what she did like, and that aroma was making her mouth water. “Cripes, Jane, that smells so good. Let me guess, it’s a curry, Thai maybe, I know, Green Chicken Curry, one of my favourites, yum!”

“Really, your favourite, that’s terrific. I remembered you liked spicy, so I’m really pleased you like this, I took a chance. We’ve got Strawberry Cheesecake for dessert, I remember you liked strawberries.” Jane suggested.

“Sounds like you’re trying to win my heart.” Added Sandi, and Jane blushed a little.

“Ever since high school I have been worried I never measured up, the rest of you were always so popular, especially with each other. You were the dancer everyone tried to copy, and I used to feel so jealous. Not in a really bad way, but you know, I wished I could have danced like that. I guess I needed to excel at something, and I think cooking was my niche.” Jane was becoming a little maudlin.

“I wish we could have made you feel better about yourself, we thought you were tops. When Meggs went catwalking, and Connie was princess of the Mall, Jane was the girl most likely to set the world on fire. We never told you because we were all still blossoming, but you were gorgeous. And now, you’re stunning, and this cooking thing is brilliant. How could you think you weren’t measuring up?” Sandi was being unusually affectionate, she did have some fond memories of Jane, teenage crush and all that.

“Jeepers Sandi, thank you. I had no idea, I thought everyone was just letting me tag along, it never occurred to me that you all thought of me as a friend. I feel a whole lot different now. Okay, are you ready for a taste delight?” Jane was brightening no end. Sandi had parked her car across the road, and there were no other vehicles around Jane’s place except Jane’s, so the therapist figured it was safe. She parked her car and sauntered up to the front door, torch at the ready. ‘Ding, Dong’ went the doorbell again, thinking about getting equal billing in the credits. Jane was a little startled, she wasn’t expecting anyone else this evening. She went to the door and opened it, and she saw the torch shining deeply into her eyes.

“Look at the pretty torch now, Jane. See it taking your will away, you are sleepy, relax, give in to it… and go to sleep!”

The therapist was moving toward Jane and into the house when Jane put her hand over the torch and spoke back, “not so fast, I would ask you to stay so I can talk to you about a few things, but I doubt that I could get you to stay at all, now. Just know that your torch and your method don’t work anymore, and I don’t hate you, but I am free of you.” The therapist had a sudden shriek of shock through her whole body, letting a little wee escape as she stepped back, bewildered. In her mad rush of fear and racing pulse there seemed but one course of action to pursue, she ran like a scalded cat. In no time at all the engine of her car was starting, and it raced off into the night air, presumably, never to be seen again.

Sandi had been watching with great amusement from the lounge door, offering a little round of applause as a triumphant Jane strode back into the house. “I’m sorry Sandi, but I have to do this.”

“You don’t have to be sorry, that was brilliant.” Sandi enthused.

“Ah yes, thank you. But I meant this,” and Jane wrapped her arms around Sandi and gave her the longest and strongest and genuinely sweetest hug Sandi had ever endured, and Sandi discovered she liked it. “You have no idea how much that meant to me, and you were the one who witnessed it. I’m shaking with the intensity of it, I think I might sit down for a moment.” Jane was thrilled with her performance, but at that moment, the adrenaline saturation hit hard, and her knees went all wobbly.

Sandi sat on the lounge with her, and she could hear Jane’s heart beating. “Cripes girl, are you alright?”

“Just give me a minute, I’ll be fine. You know the story, I take it?” Jane quizzed.

Sandi gave her summary of the events as she knew them, “that was your therapist, the one who hypnotised you. The Professor helped you to become strong and resist her, and it seemed to me that it worked pretty darn good.”

Jane filled in the detail, “she had a spell over me, and what with one thing and another recently, there was no certainty that when she shone that torch into my eyes I wasn’t going to simply sit up and beg, then roll over and wait to get my tummy scritched and my feet tickled. Angie made me scared, she sat in front of me and put me into a hypnotic trance, and she tickled my feet, and there didn’t seem to be the remotest hint of resistance. I can see now that Cherie was right, the Professor made it so only people I love and trust can make me obey.”

Sandi’s clitoris was tingling, ‘make me obey’ was ringing in her ears. As long as she doesn’t say make me obey and then hug me at the same time, it should be okay, she was thinking. “So you weren’t sure that was going to work until now?”

“No. And what’s worse, for a second there my pussy was begging for it, the torch made me instantly horny. But thankfully it was more about the memory of the hypnotism, not going into a trance now, which was firing my lust. I will have to let Professor Zelmann know that it worked splendidly, even if I was scared shitless,” Jane had calmed down now, and she led Sandi back to the kitchen to help serve the Curry.

The curtain was closing and the spotlight was narrowing to the small point of light again, and Zelmann’s music was bringing his act to a close, again. The stupendous applause and whistling lasted for ages, his popularity was increasing even still, it seemed that the good people of this fair city could not get enough of him. It seemed that Meggs couldn’t get enough of him, too, as the sweet young thing was tarrying about at the door to his dressing room. Interestingly enough, there was another young woman, presently in the care of George, the stage manager, arriving at the same location. Zelmann arrived with his clean handkerchief mopping his brow, content in another brilliant night’s entertainment, suddenly beaming a mile wide smile as he noticed the two beautiful women waiting in the wings, as it were.

“Faith, Meggs, how truly magnificent of you to gift me with your presence yet again. George, my fine fellow, thank you so much for caring for my delicious visitors. Come, come, this way, and let me introduce you to each other.” The Professor led them both into his dressing room, and closed the door behind him. George had scurried off to take care of the close down procedure, doffing his imaginary cap as he left. “Dear girls, how can one man be so tremendously favoured by the most beautiful women of this city? By the way, of course, Faith this is Meggs, and this is Faith. I do hope you will get to know each other, I am already so taken with you both that I cannot imagine any other circumstance than… you will become the very best of friends. Now, is there some way I may entertain you this evening?”

Faith managed to find her voice first, Meggs seemed to have lost hers in her handbag somewhere. “Professor Zelmann, I was wondering if there was any possibility of getting you to hypnotise me. After meeting you socially yesterday I can’t get the idea out of my mind. I remember the show the other night, and watching as all those other women got dreamy and drowsy and closed their eyes, and I wanted to find out how exciting it feels when you do it to me.” Straight to the point, he grew even more fond of Faith.

Meggs was thinking this was going to make her case easier, she wanted the same thing, sort of. “Yes, after today I was selfishly wanting the same thing, I wanted to be under your power again. I feel a little ashamed, or bashful, but it is such a pleasurable experience, I loved it.” Zelmann excused himself for a moment, and returned with a DVD, and he offered it to Meggs. She reached to his hand and took it, with an exquisite look of curiosity.

“Firstly, sweet Meggs. Please never feel that there is anything to be ashamed of in wanting to experience pleasure, gratification of the senses is a basic human function. There is a limit to how many times I can offer that opportunity, but you need to know that we are miles away from that point. This is as much fun for me as it is for you. Secondly, I have a gift for you here, this DVD will give you a personal induction and an overpowering trance instruction that will continue to delight you over and over again, whenever you choose to indulge in it.” Professor Zelmann then added, “But as for now, I would like very much to hypnotise you both, if that is something you would enjoy. I warn you, though, I will make you be naughty.” Both women were thrilled to bits, being naughty was why they were here. Meggs thanked the Professor sweetly for the DVD, and stored it in her bag.

“Faith, do you agree with me that Meggs is one of the most beautiful women you have ever seen?”

Faith was a little on the shy side as she replied, “Yes, she is. You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met, I feel plain next to you.”

Meggs was nonplussed, “I can’t believe you could ever feel plain, you are gorgeous.” The look in Meggs eyes obviously convinced Faith, her smile widened considerably. Zelmann took the cover from his metronome, and set the armature rocking slowly. The girls turned their heads and were captured immediately, both watching closely and listening to the insistent tick… tock… tick… tock. “In the beginning of time there was natural rhythm to the universe… an accord with all things… a special clock that orders the movement of atoms… of molecules… of machines… and the passing of the day and the night… as you look at the swinging arm of my metronome I am sure you will see the effect of that rhythm… watch carefully as it swings… feel the rhythm synchronising with the rhythm of your mind… backwards and forwards… tick… tock… tick… tock…”

The girls had allowed their eyes to attach to the movement of the armature as it swept through its arc, and their minds had immediately attuned to his intense voice, low and authoritative. The ticking in an even and rhythmical cadence was locking the pattern in their thoughts as it distanced the outside world, and soon the ticking, the swaying and his voice were their entire world. “As you adjust to the movement… you feel your mind slowing… tick… tock… tick… tock… slowing down… relaxing… becoming tired… as your eyes rock gently the lids are getting heavy… slowly getting drowsy… tired and sleepy…listen and watch… drowsy and sleepy…” Zelmann droned endlessly.

Both girls were remembering drawings and animations, atoms and science lessons, teachers droning on and on in class, their eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Then there was the inevitable loss of control, each girl found her eyelids lowering, unable to be prevented. After they closed, there was a brief attempt by them both to raise their eyelids and reopen their eyes, but to no avail, the incessant ticking taking them deeper and deeper. Their pussies were glowing like orange coals, tingling and juicing to boot. Their thoughts were now slipping to one side as their minds succumbed to his worldly power. “Going deeper and deeper down into sleep… you are deeply asleep, and you are listening only to my voice… in a moment I will count to three… and on the count of three you will open your eyes and watch the metronome… you will think I am trying to hypnotise you against your will… and you will try to fight it… but you will find that you can’t stop watching the metronome… and you can’t stop hearing it tick… and the feeling will become overpowering… and you will get more and more sexually excited as the ticking continues… more and more sexually excited as your eyelids grow heavy… more and more sexually excited as your minds become blank… and you find you must obey me… you discover you can’t resist me… and it makes your pussy so hot.”

Meggs was moaning softly at the suggestion of obeying, and Faith was delighting in this whole fantasy, he continued, “One… two… three… listen to me… you must watch the metronome… hear it tick… you cannot resist… it is weakening your will… it is arresting your mind… your eyes become tired… your eyelids become heavy… I am making you sleep… you will obey!”

Zonk. Wet underwear is generally fireproof, thankfully, because their pussies were so hot they would melt granite. And they were wet. The fight was of course a non event, but it was nevertheless delectable for all participants, the women losing their wills and the Professor working them deeper under his power. “Meggs, Faith, open your eyes and sleep even deeper, you will continue to do my bidding. You are now deeply in a hypnotic trance, my will is yours at this point… and you can only do what I say. Look at each other and you will find a growing lust as you appreciate just how desirable you each are. You are falling in love with each other, and you can hardly keep your hands off each other. Stand up… move toward her… hold her close… kiss her beautiful lips.”

The women moved in a zombie like sloth, delicately reaching to touch hips and torso as their lips met. Then the arousal began to take over their moves, and the fever grew. Meggs passionately probed Faith’s mouth with her tongue, and Faith became helpless to her lust, wrapping her arms around Meggs and pressing her mound to Meggs’ mound. She started to gently grind their mounds together as Meggs groaning inspired more fervour from Faith, and she worked one hand up behind Meggs’ head and kissed harder. Meggs drew her hand up the front of Faith’s blouse and caressed her stiff nipples, and they started to groan in harmony. Zelmann led the panting, writhing women over to the infamous massage table, and instructed Faith to lie on her back. He then instructed Meggs to mount her, and continue to fondle and caress to ever greater heights of arousal. The Professor then freed Faith’s left leg while they kissed and groped, and undid her suspender clasps. He slowly slid her stocking down to her ankle, and then removed her pump, and then dragged the entire stocking through his fingers over her foot, tickling her outrageously as he went. Zelmann kissed Faith’s toes, and then inserted his tongue between toes at random, and with Meggs fingers probing her pussy and Zelmann’s tongue bathing her toes Faith exploded in a massive orgasm that racked her body, and the spasms erupting powered Meggs response, as she orgasmed in kind.

As the Professor tended the beautiful women, aiding the clean-up and tidying their attire he noted the hatch door close, and as he popped his head out into the rear corridor he caught sight of the delightful Irene tiptoeing from the scene. “Irene, sweet and beautiful girl, don’t be embarrassed, please come back. Have you enjoyed a wild and fantastic entertainment through the spy hatch?”

Irene was indeed embarrassed at first, but she returned and faced the Professor. “Yes, I’m sorry, I won’t do it again.”

“Oh, no, please do not be upset. I love that you are able to see my pleasures and joy. Will you join us? And please feel free to do it as much as you like, if it pleases you then it pleases me.” Professor Zelmann smiled encouragingly to Irene. Irene sheepishly walked into the light of the dressing room. The remainder of the theatre was now quiet and in darkness as all the patrons and staff had departed. He lit the fires of his hypnotic eyes and gazed into Irene’s limpid pools, “Please, Irene, tell me what pleasures you enjoy, I am sure that you are ready to participate fully if you saw even a part of our adventure just then.”

Irene was helpless to resist, and didn’t want to anyway. His eyes lubricated her tongue, and the words came spilling out, “I like to sixty nine, my pussy and your lips, while I suck your cock.”

Zelmann was ecstatic, “Faith, Meggs, would you like to sit and watch as we enjoy our romp?”

“Oh yes please, Irene you are so pretty.” Faith exuded, Meggs was nodding appreciatively.

Zelmann climbed up on the massage table while the other women sat themselves at the table, and Irene joined him after she deftly climbed out of her jeans and knickers (in the inequity of the sexes, it must be said, Tim’s look was probably no worse than Irene’s socks and shirt were right now, but no one laughs when a girl does it, do they?). She made herself comfortable as she shifted up the table to align her pussy with his mouth, and after he scrambled to lower his trousers and jocks, his cock springing out at three quarter mast, Irene applied her tongue to stiffen his resolve, and his willy. Zelmann pushed his tongue gently under her clitoral hood, evoking a titillation and exciting her juices, and then proceeded to lap her labia with his tongue wide and flat, working a constant pressure along and back. Irene drew the foreskin of his now rock hard monster and licked around his corona, occasionally engulfing his whole glans between her lips, tasting his pre cum with great zeal, and returning to dainty licking motions on the top of the glans and then the frenulum. She gently squeezed the base of his cock on a regular basis, and timed it to coincide with the tingling licking, bringing Zelmann to the heights of arousal, and increasing his tingling to zinging.

The Professor then inserted his tongue into her pussy, chasing the flesh of her small G spot, and working his tongue over it expertly. Irene clasped his head between her thighs as the excitement escalated, and her motions on his cock became more frenetic. As he probed her interior, Zelmann pursed his lips about her Mons and worked her clitoral nub as he licked. The twin sensations drove Irene wild and she started to cum. Zelmann steadied his pressure and maintained a continuing pulse that coincided with Irene’s climactic spasm, and he teased the spasm on and on for ages. Meanwhile, Irene began sucking as she worked her lips up and down over his head, and the Professor soon joined the throes of ecstasy with her, and to his joy, she softened her attack and teased continuous pulses of climax from his deliciously tingling member. They went on extending their orgasms for over a minute, gradually declining as she sucked him dry. Zelmann put his handkerchief away, he was already clean as a whistle, and perfectly satiated. Irene was a marvel to behold, such skill in one so young was laudable.

As he gently came down from his passionate arousal, his heart slowing to a regular beat, the women were all calming as well, dowsed in a drowsy daydream, their eyes only half open as they relaxed. He was so very happy with his friends, and he knew they were happy with him, “Please, pay attention to my voice… you are dreaming… you are dreaming wonderful and sexy dreams… and you love these dreams… in a moment I am going to wake you up… you know that I hypnotised you, but you will only remember that I talked to you… you feel sexy because of the dreams… Irene… you watched through the hatch… it has been a tiring day… you are not surprised that you fell asleep… you will be amused to discover that I must have hypnotised you… but you don’t remember what happened… but you enjoyed it… when I count to five you will wake up feeling wonderful, and loving how it feels when I hypnotise you. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Wake up now, my darling little sleepyheads.”

The women each opened their eyes slowly, regaining their consciousness in dribs and drabs until the full awareness seemingly settled. Irene blushed, presumably being in the company of these beautiful creatures, and guessing she had been hypnotised with them. The delicious dream she had was floating in her mind, and she chuckled as she thought he might have done such a thing to these heavenly women. She asked, “Did you hypnotise me, Professor Zelmann?”

“Ah, alas, I fear you may have been overdoing it recently. I noticed you sneaking a peak at the spy hatch as you were losing your battle with hypnotic sleep, while I was hypnotising my sweet friends. It was indeed a great joy for me to see your happy capitulation to my charms. And your interest in peeking, so naughty and thrilling, what fun. But I have taken great care of you, I assume you feel alright?” Zelmann was beaming love and care to Irene’s eyes.

“I feel great, like sleeping all winter and waking to greet the spring.” Irene chirped, deciding not to add the bit about the naughty dreams.

“And Faith, now I have hypnotised you, how do you feel?” Zelmann enquired.

Faith took a turn at blushing as she tried to sum it up, “Well, it feels fantastic, but I feel wicked, aroused, and I remember some rather raunchy dreams. But I can think back, and although I don’t know exactly what you said, you only talked to us under hypnosis. Didn’t you?”

“I understand. There is a point you reach when surrendering your consciousness where you contact that part of your mind that triggers fantasies, like when you are asleep and you dream. Hypnosis will often evoke fantasies of a sexual nature, and enhance the experience sufficiently for it to feel real. The mind is very powerful, and that is why I treat it so carefully.” He explained. That seemed to comfort each of them, and their faces showed all doubt was erased. There was a soft knocking at the door, and the Professor rose to answer it. “My darling, Cassandra. I fear you are a little late to help me with my homework, we are finished. And if there are no more questions from these delightful ladies I will shortly be all yours.”

Cassandra knew that there had been some backstage entertainment here tonight, and she felt a glow of selfless joy seeing their expressions. This man made everything alright, and she adored him even more. Meggs was thanking the Professor as she rose, diving her arm into the sleeve of her coat as she moved toward the door. Faith was doing likewise, thanking Cassandra too for the ‘lend of her man’, and Irene was zipping her jacket as Zelmann approached her for a quick hug. He then hugged Faith and Meggs, and they said their goodbyes and turned to leave. He saved the biggest hug for Cassandra, and as she whispered sweet encouragement into his ear he suggested they retire to his hotel room. She was all for that, and off they trotted.