The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 17

The most ardently beautiful Cassandra Levin greets the master hypnotist at his hotel room door, embracing him in the most passionate manner, inviting his lustful response. He cannot refuse her and his loins rise to the occasion, and they stumble back onto the bed, frantically removing each other’s garments as they grope and fondle, kiss and nuzzle, and Zelmann thrusts into Cassandra’s hot and wet pussy, and with just a few minutes of heaving and sweating animal lust they share an incredible mutual orgasm. Cassandra is glowing, she cannot get enough of this man. Zelmann cannot get enough of this woman, although his cock is getting a little tender, again. He might just watch the fun tonight. The shower does its usual trick of reviving them, however, and they soon have themselves refreshed and dry, selecting what he will wear while Cassandra slips into the gown she has brought along for the occasion, having already donned her stockings and suspenders (yes, well I like to hear it!). As she slips her sexy feet into her high heeled matt black pumps, Cassandra appraises her Professor in his tailored dinner jacket and form fitting trousers, admiring the outline of his manhood nestled in his jocks, she just can’t seem to get sex off her mind these days. They set off to dinner at Jane’s, picking up Cassandra’s car in the hotel car park.

Jane had prepared a veritable feast, there was never a problem with waste as she was so gifted with leftovers, and was putting the final touches on the dessert when the doorbell rang, ‘Ding, Dong!’ Jane, still in her cooking pinafore, popped to the door and opened it to gaze at the woman of her dreams, currently, and Cherie stepped into the lounge with Jane. While the sentiment is easily understood, Jane’s eyes were nevertheless saying things that no-one has created words for, yet. Cherie understood perfectly, and the twinge in her pussy was on exactly the same radio frequency as the longing look transmitted, tuning it in and playing a wondrous melody. Cherie couldn’t resist the pinny thing, though, and said, “Is the lady of the house in, dear?” It was enough hilarity to head off the otherwise inevitable grope and fondle match that could have been brewing, changing the mood to gaiety.

Jane was laughing over her shoulder as she returned to the kitchen to finish trimming the dessert, and encouraged Cherie to follow. “Just putting the final touch on dinner, everything’s almost done. How’s about grabbing a bottle of wine from the rack, something to go with the lamb.”

“Anything to be of service, darling girl.” Cherie said, and selected a delectable Pinot Noir and placed it on the table. She went to the utilities draw and found the corkscrew as Jane entered the dining room, removing the pinny as she walked. Jane selected four of her best wine glasses and set them in place around the table while Cherie wrestled the cork from the wine. Jane was still besotted, and was unwilling to restrain herself from a naughty caress of Cherie’s sensuous butt, bringing the sparkle to both their eyes. Leaving the wine to breathe for a moment the women turned their attention briefly to moulding rivets, gently circling each other’s nipples with their fingernails until they stood proudly from their chests. Thankfully the familiar ‘Ding, Dong’ roused them from their reverie, and as they opened the door, framed in the doorway were an angel, and her devilishly handsome partner, in the name of Cassandra and Professor Zelmann.

Jane beckoned them in, “Professor, Cassandra, come in, come in, it is so lovely to see you.” As they entered the lounge Professor Zelmann proffered a bottle, and in one of those moments only Zelmann could conjure, it was a rival brand of Pinot Noir. Cherie was tickled pink, how good was that, she took it and parked it next to the one she already opened on the table, and showed the guests, invoking amusement for all. Cherie then lit the candles on the table, setting a romantic mood to the evening.

“Jane, thank you dearly for your kind hospitality, Cassandra and I have been looking forward to this all day. I must say, the aroma is divine.” The Professor was beaming at Jane.

“Oh yes, I can hardly wait, it smells absolutely delicious.” Added Cassandra. She turned to Cherie and cheekily enquired, “How is poor Tim, today? I was a bit concerned for his night stick last evening.” Cherie nearly burst her zip laughing, and Jane just looked bemused.

Cherie explained, “Poor Tim, we wouldn’t leave him alone, last night. Naughty Cassandra took advantage of Tim’s lust for her and all things hypnotic, and rendered him rigid. Connie and I teased and teased until I thought he might pass out, then Connie gave him the relief he needed. It didn’t last long, though, when we got home we made it happen again. I think he really loves the attention, but you must never let on that you know!”

Jane was chuckling, and getting a little more stirred up, she quite fancied Tim. The idea of these wicked temptresses sexually torturing him was making her hot. Time to busy her mind with other thoughts, “Please, make yourselves comfortable round the table; Cherie, will you please pour the wine, I’ll bring in some food.” Jane scurried about expertly, bringing plates of amazing beauty to the hungry diners. With a toast to their collective good fortune, and a sip of this excellent wine, the knives and forks began a sophisticated dance about the plates and mouths, energising taste buds and satiating appetites. Between chewing and swallowing there were bouts of marvellous conversation and good cheer, wine supped and joys shared as the meal was all too quickly finished.

The Professor was indeed mightily impressed with Jane’s culinary skills, this food was to die for. “Dear Jane, you have far surpassed my dearest hopes, and I would truly be sorry if I had missed such a pleasure. Please accept my admiration and appreciation for your skill.” Jane graciously accepted the compliment as his eyes held hers for a moment.

The fairies were dancing a giddy jig in her mind when Cherie broke in. “You just wait until you taste the dessert, the sweetest and most delicious girl makes the sweetest and most delicious desserts.” Jane was warming all over, her darling’s praise was not lost on her. Jane rose to make her way out to the kitchen.

Cassandra offered, “May I help, in any way?”

Jane encouraged her, “would you like to bring in some bowls for me?”

“Certainly, lead the way.” And Cassandra followed Jane out into the kitchen.

“I’ve wondered a few times, dear Cherie, what do you do in everyday life?” Zelmann asked, while he softly increased the rim of fire in his eyes.

Cherie responded, as she slowly caught sight of those giddy fairies, although she was unaware that they were Jane’s. “I work in administration for a large rural construction company, about three hours north of here.”

“Oh come now, always ever so modest, tell me the whole story.” Zelmann delighted in drawing out deep thoughts, and sneaking his hypnotic wares in through the open door (to the subconscious). He gazed steadily at Cherie as she continued.

“Well, it’s true I have worked hard for a number of years, and I am now the office manager, and second in charge of the operations department.” As Zelmann’s eyes held her own, Cherie felt a sense of pride and accomplishment she normally denied herself, as she watched the fairies putting themselves to bed, their drowsy eyes drooping as they lay their heads down on their pillows. Warmth spreading throughout Cherie’s body, she considered how nice it would be to close her eyes. Then Cassandra placed a bowl in front of her and Jane was spooning the most incredible looking dessert into it, and she recovered her composure, her pussy humming pleasantly (as it didn’t know the words).

The four returned to cutlery waltzing, with each of them being astounded at the accompanying taste bud polka provoked by the scrumptious dessert. Zelmann smiled in approval as he regarded Jane thoughtfully, prolonging his study of her. Her eyelids began to droop, just a tad, as the warmth made her feel a little more lethargic. Cassandra was trying to remember a time when she had been this happy, and was coming up blank. Nothing compares to this, a strong handsome mate, talented and intelligent company and beautiful and uninhibited friends to boot, she was so content. So, just to sum it up, then, a) giddy fairies, warm and lethargic, b) same fairies, drowsy and off to bed and c) happy, full and content; what would our three heroines all have in common right now? Yes, that’s right, they were all very sleepy. Wouldn’t have it any other way, would we?

“My, my, Jane, you have completely bewildered me. I am so impressed with your extraordinary culinary talent I am captivated, bewitched by your spell. Your reputation barely offers insight into the depths of your achievement, so skilled, so beautiful and so sexy, I have been truly blessed, thank you.” He allowed Jane a moment to blush and swell with pleasure. The other two were nodding a tacit agreement as he continued, “It is a rare thing indeed to encounter so many virtuous attributes as I have witnessed in the circle of friends I now have here, and I want you all to know how I feel. In my travels, and I have certainly had a few of them, I have often had the good fortune of meeting individuals of talent and grace, although none more so than here. When I met Sigmund Freud in Nancy some hundred and seventy five miles from Paris, working with Professor Charcot and Bernheim, he counted among his friends a number of quite intelligent acquaintances.” Zelmann was slowing his words, softening his voice, the women were loving his story as they always did. Freud, Paris, oh how wonderful, do go on, and he did.

“There was one particular woman he introduced me to who had seemingly developed an attachment to his methods. When he would fix his gaze on her and intone his sleep suggestions… she always found it impossible to resist… even when he instructed her to try… she found her eyes would get tired and her eyelids would droop heavily… closing as he made his suggestions… she told me that… as he spoke my eyes felt dull… hard to move… I had to keep watching the candle flame… I wanted to keep my eyes open… but they were heavy… so heavy… my eyelids hanging lower and lower… the flame dancing and writhing… I kept getting sleepier and sleepier… and at last I could hold out no more… and my heavy eyelids closed for a final time… and I tried… but I just couldn’t open my eyes any more… and then I don’t remember anything else after that.”

The three beautiful women could not resist Zelmann’s voice, and the words were imprinted on their subconscious receptors, and the sleep of submission enveloped them all. “Now my beautiful hypnotic slaves, you have once again returned to the place in your mind of pleasure and joy. As I count down from five to one you will allow yourself to sink into the perfect trance for me, ready to do my bidding. 5… 4… 3… 2… 1. Asleep. Deep asleep. In a moment I will awaken you, and when you are awake you will find there are some unusual fantasies raging in your imagination. When you wake up you will have the most powerful desire to touch, stroke, lick and suck on girls’ pussies. You need to pleasure a pussy, you want to arouse a pussy. And even more, you want a girl to play with your pussy, you can’t stop this insatiable desire to have your pussy played with by a woman. You are in love with everyone here and will never hurt them, and you will be desperate to please each other. While this intense sexual desire is thrilling you, you will be unaware of my presence, although you will be influenced by any suggestion I make, even though you don’t know where it came from. You will obey! 1… 2… 3… 4… 5.”

The women all opened their eyes slowly, with a growing sparkle in each. Cherie said, “Dear girls, why don’t we retire to the sofa, I’m sure we can make ourselves much more comfortable there.” And they readily agreed, gently reaching to touch shoulders and bums and arms around waists as they moved. When they sat on the sofa nothing could prevent them from enacting their lust.

Jane found her desire for Cherie burning her inside, and she reached to Cherie’s thigh and began to tickle and caress up and back to her pussy, circling her stocking tops as she went. Cassandra joined in on her other leg, taking the liberty of pressing Cherie’s pussy lips as she approached, and then trailing away softly. Cherie started to massage Jane’s pussy lips in a now familiar pattern, bringing Jane’s burning to a fever pitch, then Cherie turned her head to kiss Cassandra on the lips. Cassandra snaked her tongue into Cherie’s mouth and increased both women’s urgency, then they all stopped for a moment and looked at each other, then the floor, and Jane said, “The carpet is really soft and springy, what say we organise a ring down there?”

As they stood Cassandra removed her knickers, the other two immediately following suit, and they lay down head to feet in a triangle, or at least head to pussy. Without hesitation they sought out the targets of their lust as Zelmann looked on in absolute joy, Cherie sucking Jane, who was sucking Cassandra, who was probing with her talented tongue into Cherie’s moistening slit. Each lip and tongue movement that derived a zinging thrill was learned and quickly passed on to the next partner, and soon the expert titillations produced the uncontrollable humping and bucking motions as each woman fired the next one’s responses, and the climactic rhumba endured as each woman teased it out in full fervour for well past a minute. ‘Bugger,’ thought Zelmann, now I must have a climax to reduce the swelling in my own groin, and with that thought he stooped down and joined the now satiated women. “You are now so very relaxed you must go into a trance, sleep lightly, my slaves, and listen to my instructions.” He placed himself next to Jane’s feet, and within reach of Cherie’s delightful fingers, “Cherie, my darling, you must attend to my tender and aching cock, you must gently tickle my glans with your pretty fingers while I tickle Jane’s pretty feet with mine. Jane, sweet girl, you cannot move your legs or your feet, you are paralysed from the waist down, but with your ankles crooked and your toes flexed, vulnerable to my tickling fingers. Do you remember your therapist tickling your feet, dear Jane?”

“Ooh, yes, so tickly.” Jane was smiling.

“Well my tickling talent is ten times more potent than hers, you will be ten times more ticklish than you were with her, but you cannot move.” Cherie had been quietly working his zip and button, getting his waistband out of the way, and gingerly releasing his cock from his jocks (is that still upsetting you?) “Cassandra, open your eyes my precious sweetheart so that you may be entertained by the scene.” And with that he slowly removed Jane’s pumps, and began to dance his fingers lightly around the soles of her stockinged feet, delighting in their moisture and their heavenly scent. He noted how magnificently beautiful they were, and chuckled to himself that these instruments of intense delight had no doubt hypnotised Jane’s therapist, and that’s what made her behave so wickedly. Cherie was good, she was very fucking good, and his cock was thrilling and tingling exquisitely, and now Jane was laughing hysterically and writhing her shoulders and waist in a feeble attempt to get away, the scent of her feet and the deft executions of Cherie’s fingers brought about the triumphant expression of climax, and the handkerchief, although employed, missed by that much, the first spurt depositing a significant quantity of seminal fluid on Jane’s stockinged leg.

“Jane, my dear, you are returned to normal and you can move freely once again. You will stay hypnotised for a while yet, and you must clean yourself appropriately and then return to the group.” Zelmann ordered, and Jane wide eyed and staring just got up and walked to the laundry, dropped her knickers in the hamper, went to the bathroom and washed the pee and sexual juices from her thighs and stocking tops, and the deposit of cum from Zelmann from lower down her leg. She grabbed clean knickers from the bedroom and returned, fresh as a daisy. He instructed the other two women to follow suit, and they were soon all sitting relaxed and comfortable on the sofa. “Have you enjoyed yourself here this evening?” He quizzed them all collectively. They responded with bright and delighted eyes, responding each of them similarly that it was fantastic.

Zelmann wound the festivities up, “you are still deeply hypnotised, completely under my control. Jane, your tickly feet will continue to provide you with extreme pleasure and sexual fantasies, more pleasurable and exciting every day, your sexual adventures will continue to elicit sensational entertainment and joy. Cherie, your pleasures will grow and grow through the years, with whoever you choose as a partner, for sexual activities or for life, your pleasures will know no bounds. Cassandra, I love and adore you, and your pleasures and joys will please you and me equally. My sweet darling, just as Jane, now, I am making your beautiful feet as ticklish as hers. You cannot get enough of me tickling your feet, or anyone tickling your feet, your feet are getting more and more excruciatingly ticklish each and every hour of the day and night, and you love being tickled desperately. At the count of five I am going to wake you up. In your deep subconscious minds you will always know about the fantastic sex I force you to undertake for our mutual pleasure, but of course you are completely unaware of anything that happened while you were hypnotised when you wake up. You will clearly remember the dinner and the conversation, and you will remember the discussion about Freud continued until now, and that is all. You will be wide awake at the count of five. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. And then I had to return to America, after the engagement with Sigmund I formed some new ideas on hypnotism altogether. But alas, I feel I am monopolising the conversation.”

Jane piped up, “Don’t be silly, Professor, we can’t get enough of your magnificent stories, I could listen to them for hours. Oh, bugger, we did just listen to them for hours, look at the time.” And the realisation that yet another amazing evening had finally come to an end occurred to them all, and the fond farewells and goodbyes soon had Cassandra and the Professor on their way. Cherie offered to help Jane with the final tidy up, and they were soon clenched in a tongue wrestling embrace, with clitty tickling high on the list of priorities. They finished it in the bedroom before Cherie did finally need to go, and Jane needed to ready herself for sleep and work tomorrow.

After his first cup of coffee on Monday morning, Zelmann was putting the last touches in his mind to the video he would make and propagate to the group. Cassandra came back into the room after her ablutions and sat with him at the table. He outlined his plan to her and she became genuinely enthusiastic, although her reactions might let him down, she worried, as she couldn’t remember how she had felt when he hypnotised her yesterday. He told her that the reactions she had while going into a trance were exactly why he wanted her to do it, she was perfect, and so pretty. So they discussed what he wanted her to do, and then he set up his camera and he pinned up a drop sheet for the background. He sat Cassandra in front of the all black setting and placed the moonbeam between her and the camera, and asked her to look at it. He then set about inducing a deep hypnotic trance with a long, slow and tedious induction designed to take down anyone within earshot. When he was finished he was elated, and Cassandra was somnambulistic, and he spent a few minutes making her even more in love with him and ever more in need of his sexual dalliances. He then spent a couple of hours editing the video and making individual copies with unique instructions for all his slaves.

Connie rang work and found the builders had been in full swing over the weekend, but there was heaps more structural damage than was originally thought, and she should ring again on Wednesday morning. Her boss was full of praise for their up to date situation, and he would drop off some orders and a laptop this evening so she might spend an hour or two just keeping the schedule ticking over, and she agreed that it was a brilliant way to keep up the administration, so they didn’t back up a pile of work. She let Tim know what was happening, and asked Cherie if she wanted to get up to something again today. Tim got himself ready for work, and checked in with the girls before he left, wondering if they might want to give him a lift and use his car, and Connie readily accepted his idea. She and Cherie decided to take in a movie, a couple of blockbusters were playing in town at the moment and Cherie had wanted to see a film on the big screen for a while now. Once they were all ready they headed out to the car and drove toward town.

Meggs had been struggling with her fantasies since Saturday, she couldn’t get the persistent image of women closing their eyes helplessly under Zelmann’s hypnotic power out of her mind, or pussy. She was hot for it all the time, and having the DVD at home wasn’t helping. She had watched it alone five times now, and after it she always found herself in a pool of sweat and her fingers sopping wet with her own juices. She wasn’t complaining, she had never had sex this good in her life, with or without a partner. But it seemed that the buttons pushed by the great Professor Zelmann, master hypnotist (oohh groan), were stuck on, and she needed to have better control over when and where to indulge it. She had spoken to Sandi, and Sandi said that Cherie was the one to talk to about the hypnotism thing, and particularly the Professor. So Meggs made a point of getting in touch with Cherie today, and hopefully getting to see him to help her with control.

Cherie’s phone rang while she was in the car with Connie, looking for a parking space at the shopping centre, after they dropped Tim off at work. “Hey Meggs, what’s up?”

Meggs got straight to the point, “I need help, Cherie. I’ve been having a really hard time since I watched Professor Zelmann hypnotising all those beautiful women; oh damn, it’s happening again now. Every time I think of hypnosis my pussy is on fire, every time, it won’t stop. I love how good it feels, but I am serious, it won’t stop. Sandi said you were close with the Professor, maybe you could get me to see him, and maybe he could help me to control these urges. Oh please, Cherie, this is driving me insane.”

“Whoa, slow down Meggs, you sound like you have got it bad. Since you saw his show on Saturday all this has been happening?”

“Yes, and no, I mean, I bought a DVD of his tour, and I can’t stop watching it. I makes me so hot every time, and I lose control, I can’t help myself. Someone has got to help me!” Meggs pleaded.

“Okay babe, I’ll try to get a word with the Professor, but in the meantime you should find somewhere to stash the DVD where you can’t get to it, to avoid some of the temptation. And breathe, when you think about it just stop and breathe, and calm yourself. I know that isn’t much, but it will help. I’ll call when I have had a chance to talk to him, catch you later.” Cherie rang off.

Connie was curious, “What was that all about?”

“Meggs has gotten herself wound up like a rubber band on a toy airplane, she says she can’t control her responses to the Professor’s hypnotism, makes her excited all the time, and she sounded desperate. From what I remember of Meggs, this could become serious if we can’t help her.” Cherie confided.

“What will you do?” Connie asked.

“Well, it seems like asking for another favour is in order. I hope the Professor will be okay with it. I do seem to be becoming a bit of a pest. I’ll ring Tim and see if he’s there. (Dial, dial) Oh hi, Eric, is Tim there, this is Cherie, his sister in law.” Cherie was calling the theatre and Eric the technician answered (if you had read the earlier parts you would have known that. Sheesh, sometimes I don’t know why I bother, oh sorry, back to the story).

“Oh, I know who you are, miss Cherie (she could almost hear him blushing), Tim is just coming to the phone now, I really liked the way you were dressed Saturday, you are really pretty.” Eric stammered.

“Oh Eric, thank you so much. Oh hi, Tim?” Tim had taken the phone from Eric, who had suddenly gone beet red and appeared to be trembling. He thanked Eric as he was leaving, whistling that funny little tune of his.

“So, missing me already, what can I do for you?” Tim joked.

“I was wondering if the Professor was there yet, I need to ask him another favour.” Cherie said.

“No, we haven’t seen him today. I expect Cassandra has him otherwise occupied. I’ll keep an eye open for his arrival, and I’ll let him know you want something more of him, give him a chance to duck out.” Tim was being playful, still, we all make mistakes.

“You rascal, you be nice. I am watching Connie right now, and it looks as though she is getting very sleepy, her eyes are so heavy that she just can’t keep them open. I think she is being very deeply hypnotised.” Cherie, too, was being playful, and she won. Tim’s cock was now hard, and the more he fought to do something about it, the more it throbbed. Irene was chuckling as she started up the stairs to the control room, Tim guessed she must have caught sight of it on her way past. And there was Professor Zelmann. Tim waved to get his attention, which was moot as the Professor was heading to see him anyway, but at least it gave me a chance to use the word moot. As he approached Tim could see he was holding a DVD, and he was rather flapping it about in Tim’s direction.

“Ah, Professor, Cherie has a request she would like to make.” Tim gestured to the phone with his hand over the mouthpiece, unsuccessfully trying to hide his sturdy erection as the Professor entered his office.

The naughty Professor lit the fires in his eyes and burned into Tim’s gaze, “Tim, my dear boy, quickly give me that phone so that I may talk to sweet Cherie, and you need to do something about your discomfort before you explode. Your cock is getting harder and harder, and the tingling is so exquisite that you may spontaneously orgasm at any moment, if you are not careful. Listen and obey, sit over there and wait for a minute or two, and I will help you to find relaxation and resolution. Hello my dear Cherie, what service can I perform for you on this occasion?” Tim backed into the office like a zombie, and obediently sat down on his chair.

Cherie was surprised to hear the Professor on the phone, “Oh Professor, it’s you. I was just talking to Tim. He never said you were there.”

“Sweet girl, I have only just arrived, and as I came over to talk to Tim I find him in a state I presume only you could be responsible for, you naughty little nymph. Tell me, what can I do to help you?”

“Gosh, I feel so guilty, you caught me out, is he really that bad? Anyway, a friend of mine, Meggs, the tall one with the hair that’s even redder than mine, she is having problems with your masterful hypnotic power, she is turned on all the time and is becoming frightened at not being able to control herself. She hoped I could get you to organise her thoughts, I expect, and make her feel in control of herself again, with the same level of arousal at her command would be nice.” Cherie summed it up.

“You continue to astound me, darling Cherie, I can’t imagine what it must be like to have such caring friend acting on my behalf. I will be charmed and delighted to talk to Meggs, and yes, I do remember her, wow. As for Tim, you must continue to work your magic charms upon his poor hapless male member, it is doing him the world of good. I will help him to find comfort, so don’t worry. Bring Meggs to me tomorrow at two o’clock, if that is favourable, and I will fix her malady.” The Professor told Cherie.

“My dear Professor, you are such a terrific man, thank you so much. See you tomorrow, bye.” Cherie hung up feeling on top of the world. Since meeting the Professor she seemed to be getting everything right, and everything just seemed to work out. She turned to Connie, “Well, that’s sorted, how’s about we try for world peace, next?”

Connie laughed and laughed, she had to admit Cherie seemed to be a genuine wonder when it came to getting things done. Cherie was phoning Meggs to let her know about the appointment as they walked towards the cinemas, and after hearing her agreement Cherie saw Connie remonstrating, and Connie suggested she might accompany them, and Meggs was delighted to have both girls for support. Connie decided that it would be great to see someone else hypnotised up close, while she just watched (like that was going to happen). Cherie was joking about Tim’s predicament too, and Connie was a little warmed in her panties at the thought that Cherie kept making her man erect, but she just loved it. Just then they were arriving at the cinemas, and walked over to the session board to work out what to watch.

“Tim, my good chap, you are deep asleep, and your erection is throbbing uncontrollably, more and more powerfully, and more and more sexually excited. Cherie has a sexual power over you now, and she can easily produce an erection that will not deflate until you experience an orgasm. Right now you are in that bind, your erection will continue to increase in arousal and excitement, aching pleasurably and tingling so much that it will drive you out of your mind if you do not get it tended to. In a moment I will count to three, and you will open your eyes and believe you are awake. You will in fact be ten times deeper in your hypnotic trance, but your personality and awareness will be present. You will obey me, however. I am making you call Irene, you will ask Irene to come here so that I can hypnotise her for your pleasure, and she and you will enjoy my hypnotic playtime. You think Irene must come and talk to me and you about the electrical apparatus, ring her now and make her come here, 1… 2… 3.” Zelmann leaned back as Tim opened his eyes and picked up the phone and buzzed through to the control room.

“Hello Eric, could you please put Irene on the phone?” Eric dutifully handed over the handpiece. “Irene, could you please pop down to my office? Professor Zelmann and I would like to discuss the apparatus and some possible timing changes. Thanks.” Tim echoed in a hollow voice. Irene was more than a little excited to talk to the Professor again, she thought he was just dreamy. She sprang down the stairs to Tim’s office and knocked before entering, and closed the door behind her as she came in.

“Irene, I am so pleased to see you again. Please join us for a chat. I won’t embarrass you by heaping more praise on you regarding your work, you know I am a fan of yours by now, and I would just like to take this opportunity to discuss some refinement of our current technical operations.” Zelmann had turned on the soft and irresistible glow of his eyes, and held the delightful girl in his gaze. “Your timing on the dimming of the main lights as I intone my suggestions of deep hypnotic sleep are dramatically effective, and I have noticed how you… pay close attention to my suggestions… while I am hypnotising my subjects on stage.” Irene was the archetypical ‘deer caught in the headlights’, her sparkling eyes unable to move from Zelmann’s gaze as she listened attentively. “I am aware of your good focus on my words in order to adapt your control to my timing… listening very carefully as I gently persuade my subjects to… look into my eyes… and relax… and your lighting effects positively reinforce… the desire to close your eyes… my voice, soothing and relaxing… the ambience… darkening, fading, as if going to sleep… your lighting skills make sleep inevitable… as you look into my eyes you realise that sleep is inevitable… and you listen to my voice… and your eyes begin to close.”

Irene’s eyes had been lidding heavily, and her critical sensor wasn’t operating anymore, and his suggestions were simply putting her deeper and deeper into a trance. Although hypnotised, poor Tim’s throbbing cock was even harder, if that was possible, and watching the sexy Irene going under was a dream come true. There was a growing wet patch on the front of Tim’s trousers now.

“Irene, go deeply to sleep… you are once again under my power… and you are deeper and deeper in love with me… open your eyes and go one hundred times deeper to sleep.” Irene slowly opened her eyes as if drugged, and with that sultry lidded gaze she sat, with her eyes unfocussed, waiting for instructions. “You have a strong desire for young Tim here, don’t you my dear?” The Professor declared.

“Yes, Tim is adorable, I really fancy him” Irene beamed.

“Then you will derive great enjoyment in being naughty with him, is that right?” Zelmann prompted.

“Oh yes, I like to be naughty, I dream of being naughty with Tim.” Irene was living a fantasy.

Zelmann instructed Irene to obey, “Come here, Irene, come and sit next to Tim. Now slowly undo his zip, drag it down millimetre by millimetre, and graze your fingernails on his trousers over his aching knob as you continue with his zip. Slowly, now, grazing and dragging, and now reach in my dear, and withdraw his throbbing erection, and softly trace the curve of his corona with your pretty fingers.”

Irene was breathing heavily and flushing with arousal as she obeyed the master hypnotist’s instructions exactly, causing Tim electric sensations in his knob as she continued to apply a feather touch to the flesh of his glans. His pre cum was continuing to stream from the eye of his cock, and Irene worked it across his knob in an ever more dizzying motion as he moaned and writhed in exquisite agony. “Make him cum now, Irene.” Zelmann commanded.

She took hold of Tim’s shaft with her other hand and lightly squeezed at the base, constricting the urethra, and increased the pace of rubbing around his glans. The lightning struck almost immediately, and Tim’s eyes were wide with shock, Zelmann prepared his handkerchief (so Tim wasn’t left soiled and embarrassed) and as Irene worked his glans feverishly she released his shaft, and his ejaculation exploded like a fire hose as she took the handkerchief and caught his semen. She caressed him continuously bringing pulse after pulse of orgasmic bliss, until he could take it no more, and the post orgasmic ticklies made him jerk and gasp. Irene looked sublime, she had performed one of her wildest fantasies on her boss, and he had obviously loved it. “You must sleep now, Irene, sleep very deeply and await my instructions.” Zelmann took over once again, and Irene’s eyes slowly closed as she slept.

As Tim’s tumescence decreased, Zelmann instructed him to adjust his attire and return to normal, although still deeply asleep and awaiting instructions. “Irene, stand before me and gaze into my eyes. Tim, stand behind Irene and reach around and gently fondle Irene’s breasts, fondle and caress continuously.” Irene sighed with pleasure, she wanted Tim in her fantasies, and him caressing her breasts was driving her wild. “Irene, your sexual pleasure is growing more and more intense, you are more and more excited all the time.” Her sighs became moans, and as Zelmann held her gaze and imparted a sexual heat to her he undid the zip on her jeans, and reached in and cupped her mound. As Tim continued the caressing on her breasts Zelmann stroked her labia, pressing with his finger on her clitoral bud as he went back and forth, with his now fiery gaze penetrating her mind he intoned, “hot, wet, sizzling, gasping, your arousal grows so intense that you will soon cum harder and more pleasurably than at any time in your life… you are cumming… you are cumming… you will cum… now!”

Irene bucked and ground her pelvis, moaning and groaning ecstatically as her knickers grew wetter and wetter, and the power of the orgasmic blast thoroughly satiated her being. Tim had wound his arms around her waist for support, holding her up, and was whispering, “my beautiful girl” in her ear as she spent. Her eyes were rolling like the tumblers in a slot machine until the pulsating rhythm subsided, and then the majesty of serene afterglow engaged her whole body, and she was limp and heavy in his arms. Zelmann withdrew his hand and Tim sat her down on the chair. Zelmann kneeled in front of her, “Irene, you love me!”

“I love you!” Her eyes opened and stared helplessly into his.

“You love Tim!”

“I love Tim!”

“You have just had the most wonderful dream, although you can’t remember when you had this dream, but you will always remember the dream, you love this dream, and in your mind you will have this dream over and over again, feeling more and more aroused as you do. In a moment I will arouse you from my powerful hypnotic trance, and you will have no idea I have hypnotised you. You believe you have been talking to Tim and I about the electronics for the show, and you will give us your best ideas for the remainder of my appearances. You will be overjoyed when we agree that your ideas are superb, and you will love us even more. Tim, you love Irene, she is the best technician you have ever met, and you will reward her incredible talent. You will dream about Irene, and you will always want her fingers on your cock, but you will be unaware of this session today. Just as Irene, you will only remember the talk about the electronics, and how Irene has the best ideas of all. At the count of five you will both awaken, refreshed and relaxed, 1… 2… 3… 4… 5.” Zelmann brought them around and continued the conversation.

“So, if you can fade the spot as my subject succumbs to my voice, the effect will be even more dramatic. Tell me what you think, Irene.” Zelmann said.

Irene was swelling a little with pride, the Professor actually wanted to know what she thought. “Well, I thought that if I could intensify the overhead spot, so it wasn’t in her eyes, and dramatically darken the peripheral lighting, to give her the impression of the background fading out of view, in line with your suggestions of all other things becoming fuzzy and hazy, the cameras would still have a clear picture and the subject would have the effect.”

Tim spoke up, “That’s brilliant, Irene, you sure do know your stuff, I am really impressed. You and Eric make a great team, but I have got to say, you are the brains of the operation.”

Zelmann added, “I couldn’t agree more, Tim has hit the nail right on the head, your ideas are truly creative, and you’ve captured the camera versus the induction trade off perfectly. Well done, dear girl, and thank you so much for your diligence and expertise. I do hope you love working for Tim, for if I am to return it will be with the proviso that you and Eric are here to do the technical work.”

Irene gushed with pleasure, “Thank you Tim and Professor, and yes, I sure do love working here. And I am so happy that you might be coming back to perform, that will be terrific.”

After that was all determined, subtle lighting and technical alterations, Irene skipped out to return to the control room, noting that these two gorgeous men had made her knickers wet again. Ahh, if only that could happen, still, dreaming was pretty good too, she thought.

“Tim, old man, I have a gift for you. The DVD I was waving earlier, it is for you. To put it simply, you must watch it with Connie. It will hypnotise her, and when she is under the influence she will have the most magnificent sex imaginable, and you will be the beneficiary. The video will also make her want it again, to watch, that is. And when you watch it again, she will have the most magnificent sex imaginable, again, and then it will make her want to do it again. Not straight away, though, but whenever you both would like to engage in it. And her increased libido and responses will be directly attributed in her mind to you, and only you. This DVD makes Connie your adorable and pliant sex slave, would you like that?” Zelmann was smiling toward Tim.

Tim was grinning like a loon, “You’re kidding me, would I like that? I would kill for that, that’s the best gift anyone has ever given me. Mate, you are such a pal. Will she remember what happens?”

“That is entirely up to you, Tim, all the instructions to her and for you are on the DVD, you can make it happen any way you want it. And after the first time, all you have to do is put it on and she will not be able to resist it, she will have to watch and be hypnotised, and under your power.” Zelmann added. Tim was hard again. He put the DVD in his briefcase and his imagination was going wild, he could hardly wait to get home already.