The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotist at the Bijou

Part 16

Amidst the pleasant first rays of warm sunlight on this beautiful autumn Sunday, Zelmann was laying in the hotel bed next to his darling new girlfriend feeling pretty pleased with his place in the world. Cassandra was snuggling up close, her musky scent arousing his senses, her arousal growing as he idly caressed her stomach and thatch, tickling mischievously around her clitoral hood and lightly pressing along her labia and clitoris. Cassandra spoke, “Arty, I had such a wicked idea last night while I was talking to Tim. You know, he makes me get so worked up when he sees the women get hypnotised, his cock just turns to glowing rock at the merest suggestion of hypnotised girls, and I thought you could make him a video to hypnotise Connie when they want to enjoy a special intimate experience. What do you say?”

“My dear, I think you may have triggered an exceptional idea, I think that they all deserve a special video to keep me in mind when I am not around. If you will help me I will do just that, a video to make them hypnotised and having the best of times, eagerly waiting for our return. You are so beautiful it only makes sense that you should be the star of the production.” Zelmann responded. “But the first one for Connie and Tim is a sensational idea, oh my darling Cassandra, I do love you so.” He began to look deeply into Cassandra’s eyes while he said this, continuing to caress and stimulate her erogenous zones, and she found herself needing to make love, again.

Jane woke to an empty house, it was nice to have her usual routine back in place. She flitted about the house making sure it would be perfect for the Professor and Cassandra this evening, before settling with a cup of coffee for some peace and quiet. She began to read the Sunday paper when she came across the promotion for Zelmann’s show this week, and her mind started to unveil a myriad of sexually stimulating images from out of nowhere. At first the images of her therapist making her look at the pretty little torch light, which now evoked startling tingles in her clitoris, and then the show last night where many beautiful women were slowly enthralled by the Professor’s power, then Cherie doing the hypno thing and making her feet so ticklish. Ah, Cherie, right at this moment she couldn’t stop thinking about Cherie. Cherie wanted to tickle her feet, Cherie wanted to make love with her, Cherie is so incredibly beautiful, Jane’s pussy is on fire. Oh my goodness, Jane loves this feeling, Jane loves Cherie. I wonder if the Professor will hypnotise Cherie tonight. Squeezing her thighs together proves to be quite enough, and a shattering orgasm rips through every fibre of her body. In an effort of sheer willpower, Jane returns to reading the Sunday paper.

Connie heads to the wee room to lighten her load, and can’t help but wonder how Tim gets so incredibly charged over the hypno thing. She is getting stirred up just remembering his non stop erection last night, and the wonderful banging when they got home. Her fella is one hell of a hunk. As Tim was rubbing the sleep from his eyes he was thinking much the same thing, not that he was one hell of a hunk, but rather, why was his cock getting so exceptionally reactive recently. He loves Connie, but he has always loved Connie. She likes to tease him, but nothing is different there, except when she teases him now, his cock knows no limits, it gets so hard so quickly, and it almost gets painfully erect. He sure loves the extra tingles though, and Connie’s growing interest in making it even better is brilliant. He might ask what she is feeling, but not just now, he needs to lighten his load, too. Connie pops her robe on and heads out into the kitchen and makes coffee, while Tim nips to the loo and makes room.

Cherie is knocking at the loo door, Tim tells her to come back tomorrow. Laughing, Tim brushes past Cherie after he finishes and she hurriedly replaces him, emptying her pressured bladder and sighing with the relief. After all hands washed they have collected in the kitchen for Connie’s coffee, and they sit around the dining table and chat about last night. None of them can get over how incredible the show was, the marathon was insane, the air hostess with hiccups was a riot, and the postman with fleas left them in stitches. Tim was laughing as heartily as the girls, even though his memories of the beautiful women being entranced was beginning to torture him again. He pushed the images away and steered the conversation to the concert pianist coming next week, she was absolutely brilliant. Tim had taken the opportunity on Tuesday, while Connie had her first interview with Zelmann, to appraise the act for the theatre. She gave him a fine performance, and her manager was a shrewd negotiator, but Tim knew there would be fantastic crowds for this talented girl. Cherie asked if she could use the phone to chat with a couple of the friends at home, see how the office refurbishment was coming along, and Tim gave his blessing.

Professor Zelmann and Cassandra were drying themselves after a lovely morning shower, after yet another glorious love making session. Cassandra could not get over how utterly fantastic sex is with this man, he is no spring chicken, but his energy is boundless, and his technique is superb. She had never known anyone whose amorous skills could hold a candle to him, and it just keeps getting better and better, she was in utopia. For his part, Zelmann had never held such a true beauty. Her pert breasts firm and even, her svelte figure taut and toned, her pussy tight and good muscle control. And she just happens to be a fantastic hypnotic subject. Shared utopia. The Professor told Cassandra he had an arrangement for lunch, he might even be able to bring them some more play mates. Cassandra’s eyes lit up, and she hugged him tight for a moment. She needed to return home for a clean up, the lease on her apartment was coming to an end soon, and she ought to start working toward vacating. So after a little light breakfast Cassandra set off for home, and the Professor headed for the address he had been given for Faith’s house.

As Zelmann pulled up out the front he noted the other cars arranged in the drive and on the road, it seemed that all were there. He strode confidently to the front door and rapped with the brass knocker. Rachel answered the door with sparkly and yet distant eyes, smiling and taking him by the hand as she led him into the lounge. Tracey and Faith were on the sofa, a similar look on their faces, very obviously pleased to see him, but not quite present in the moment. “Hello Tracey, Faith, and of course our most gracious host Rachel, thank you so much for this generous invitation, I am touched that you would want to be in my company again.”

Faith spoke up, “We can’t believe a great performer like you would accept an invitation, we’re just humble women with a crush, your performance left us weak and thrilled, thank you for coming.” The other two were nodding in accord, quite delighted to be in his company.

Tracey took a turn, “We were so impressed at the way none of your subjects could resist you, it is like you have a magic power, or something. Since we all met in your dressing room last night we have become such good friends, and we were wondering after your talk if you had a secret that you could divulge, or would that be breaking some code?”

Zelmann decided to get in early, and make them his slaves again, “You are such beautiful women, hardly what I would describe as humble, and I probably shouldn’t, but I may be able to share a little of my special secret. But you must promise me not to reveal it to anyone else.” All three girls became fascinated, nodding and affirming that they would never tell anyone his secrets, and they were highly attentive as he began. “Many, many years ago I visited the home of a Zen master in the Himalayas, high up near Timbuktu. His home was a small log hut set in a hillside some distance from the hostel where I stayed. I managed to find a guide and we set out on a long and arduous trail in search of his hut… and as we struggled along the route there were many perils along the way… the pace was slow and tedious… with thick vegetation and snow… wending this way and that… climbing over steep hills and down through long valleys… it was so difficult… and so tiring… hour after hour… the pack on my back getting heavier and heavier… the need to sleep getting stronger and stronger… after an interminable time it seemed all I could think… I am so tired… my eyes are so tired… my eyelids are getting so very heavy… so very heavy…”

Zelmann was rhythmically gesturing with his hands as he talked, and the women were absorbed in his story with their eyes unwittingly following his hands, and their drowsiness was fast becoming apparent. Zelmann’s voice was slowing and becoming more intense, but quieter, and they followed his imagery despite the long winded approach. “Then finally… after some seven hours of exhausting effort… his hut came into view… a little light showing through a crescent window on the south side… and as we approached we could see the glow of his fire… and we knew the journey was over… we were overtaken by satisfaction and great relief… and we could sit and warm our weary bones… as we just looked into those dancing flames… watching the leaping and dancing flames as we sat and looked into the fire… feeling the lethargy taking hold as the tiredness in our entire bodies made itself known… it was wonderful to relax by the fire… my feet relaxing… heavy and tired… my legs, too… were so very tired and heavy… my arms and back from the heavy weight of the pack… tired… so tired… and the warm glow from the fire was making me so sleepy… watching the fire was making me so very sleepy… I felt myself going to sleep… going to sleep… deep, deep sleep.” Zelmann’s cock was rock hard, these delicious women were rapt by the story from the very start, so eager to learn his secrets, and like a chorus they drowsed and fell helplessly into sleep together, and he knew of no more arousing sight than multiple trances, equally strong, induced in unison.

“Tracey… please open your eyes and look into my eyes… you are in a deep hypnotic trance… I have hypnotised you… and now I am making you go deeper and deeper into my power… my eyes have the power to bend you to my will… go deeper under the power of my gaze.” Zelmann lit up the burners for Tracey, and her willpower melted away to nothing under the dominance of his gaze. “Sit and observe as I control the minds of the other two… your pussy is getting so aroused… Faith… please open your eyes and gaze deeply into mine… feel my will entering you and exciting you as you completely give yourself to me… you are totally submissive to me now… you will obey.” Faith shared the thousand mile stare as she completely capitulated to his authority. (PS, the thousand yard stare is for ordinary hypnotists, Author). “Rachel… you too are now in my power… look into my eyes as I thrill your pussy equally… look and obey.” All three were now in a state of catatonic trance, the only part of them that could move being their hearts beating, their lungs breathing and their pussies juicing. Seconds away, round two, ding!

“Tracey… tell me your strongest sexual thrill.” Zelmann intoned. Tracey replied in a quiet monotone, “I like to play girl in peril, in role play.” Zelmann was intrigued, “Please tell me more.”

“I like to dress up and be chased, like perils of Pauline, and have the evil villain force me to do things.” Tracey moaned.

“That is so wonderful, and what part of your body gives you the most pleasure when touched?” He continued.

Tracey’s deeply hypnotised eyes were sparkly, “My pussy, I go weak when my pussy gets touched.”

Zelmann turned to Faith, “Lovely Faith, what sexual thrills excite you?”

Faith looked like an android as she spoke, “My neck is sensitive, and my feet are ticklish, kissing and touching my neck is nice, and licking between my toes is so sexy.” Licking between the toes of an android sounded like heaven to Zelmann, he stored that one away.

“And last, but by no means least, sweet Rachel, tell me your sexual weakness.” He beckoned.

Rachel was slow, and her voice somewhat of a drawl, “My pussy gets so wet when he whispers in my ear, doesn’t matter what he says, just sweet whispering in my ear.”

“And which part of your body thrills to the touch?” Zelmann encouraged.

“My breasts, especially my nipples, they get so stiff and tingly from the whispering.” Rachel’s pussy was singing such a sweet song.

Alright my most delightful friends, I am going to wake you up so that I can put you to sleep again. When you go back into a trance you will go ten times deeper than you are now, and you will become a hundred times more sexually excited because I hypnotised you. You will wake up at the count of five, thrilled and sexually excited as you awake, and then one hundred times more sexually excited when I hypnotise you again. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Wide awake now. Okay, listen to my voice, you must go to sleep… go to sleep… go to sleep… go to sleep… you can’t resist… I am in control of you… you will obey… go to sleep.”

Each of the women got a confused look as they opened their eyes, but their confusion returned to the familiar trancing out look as he commanded them to go to sleep. And as they dropped they could easily be seen to be aching with the most powerful arousal, sexual heat fevering their brows. Zelmann now had them at his absolute command. “You are in a deep hypnotic trance… I have hypnotised you and taken control of your mind… this makes you very sexually excited… my hypnotic power will always make you intensely sexually aroused and excited… you will always remember that you have not been hypnotised by me… you will always believe you can resist my hypnotism… but you will easily fall under my power every time I hypnotise you… you have become the very best of friends… more than that… you are deeply in love with each other… you will make what you wish of that love… sexual or not… but you will sincerely adore each other’s company… and you will always adore my company… you are deeply in love with me… you need to touch my cock… you have to play with my cock… you cannot live without pleasing my cock… when I awaken you the memory of the hut in the Himalayas will be strong… but the detail will elude you… you will just remember that the story was a fascinating one… and you hope I will tell you more very soon. At the count of five you will open your eyes in wonder and joy… with no memory of the hypnotism. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. And I must say that the trek back wasn’t any easier!”

The women were thrilled to pieces, that was the best story they had ever heard, although none of them could recall the actual secret. But they just loved this man, he was spectacular, tall, handsome, strong, highly intelligent and eyes that melt pussies. Rachel suggested they move to the dining room to avail themselves of the splendid repast she had prepared, and so they did, with Faith ‘accidentally’ brushing the Professor’s pants as they walked. Zelmann chuckled inwardly, he loved the contact, and knew there would soon be more.

Cherie was smiling as she came back into the kitchen, telling Tim and Connie that progress on the administration refurbishment were on track, and some of the new furnishings looked fantastic in the brochures, according to her boss’s secretary. Connie asked Cherie, “Are you going to let the Professor hypnotise you tonight? You can’t resist him forever.” Tim felt the swelling begin, such an intensely pleasurable feeling.

Cherie replied, “I would like to, it’s just that, when he starts to talk in that soft and sleepy voice, I kind of get an urge to fight it, and I inevitably win. I wish I could have seen you going under his power yesterday, though, I love that he made you jump out of your shoes, that was a hoot.” And then it was rock hard, Tim’s cock was making an obvious outline in his pants and Connie leaned over to stroke it.

“It was dreamy, my eyelids kept getting heavier and heavier, and I tried to keep them open, but they wouldn’t, and then I can’t remember anything else. He might have told me to show him my pussy, and I wouldn’t know.” Connie was talking in her sexy voice, and Tim was in agony, pleasurable agony. The idea of Zelmann commanding his wife to show her pussy, and Connie blank and staring lifting her dress and pulling the front of her panties down to show him her pussy was driving Tim to distraction, pre cum fairly gushing from the end of his purple knob. And Connie again, “Imagine that, yes master, this is my pussy for you!”

And Cherie was getting hard, her clitoris was thrilling and tingling, her juices flowing as the blood raced to her pussy. She said, “I can’t believe you said that, and I can’t believe how badly I suddenly want that, you or me, showing the hypnotist our pussies.” Tim groaned, and Connie stroked a little more feverishly, and Cherie sidled up alongside Tim, too. “Does that make you horny, Tim, thinking about me and Connie showing our pussies to the great hypnotist?” Cherie was whispering into Tim’s ear while Connie worked expertly on his cock, making him whimper and jolt as he filled his jocks with his ejaculate. Both women held him dearly and Connie kissed and caressed him before allowing him to go and clean himself up. Connie was a little sheepish as she looked toward Cherie, realising her little sister had helped her make her husband cum in his pants. Cherie said, “Oh heck, Connie, that was so hot, can you forgive me?”

Connie looked bewildered at first, then relaxed a little as she composed her thoughts, “Kiddo, I don’t know how we managed to convince ourselves that was a good idea, but it sure was hot. I loved it, so I hope Tim is okay with it. It will only be fair if Tim consents, is that clear?”

Cherie was relieved, “You bet, it was Tim’s feelings we toyed with, after all, and I’m so glad I haven’t offended you, my darling sister. Here he comes (oops!), you ask him.”

“Ask me what?” Tim asked, bemused.

Connie was hesitant, but made the effort, “Erm, we are sorry about that little stunt we just pulled, we just wanted to know if it upset you.” She stammered, clearly worried about Tim’s discomfort.

“How could I be upset, you usually do the laundry? But as for the stunt, I am never going to be able to live long enough to get tired of that sort of behaviour. You are so naughty, Cherie, and I am so delighted. You are probably more likely to do it again if I tell you not to, so, don’t do it again.” Tim smiled from ear to ear. Cherie breathed a sigh of relief and Connie hugged him tightly and whispered, “I love you so much.”

As Zelmann enjoyed the hearty meal Rachel had so faithfully created with the women, they talked excitedly about the things currently in their worlds. Tracey was a little despondent that her boyfriend had been upset with her for cancelling their outing today, but she hoped he would get over it. Zelmann knew he needed to meet the boyfriend and help him to understand, and to be forgiving and even more in love with her as time goes by. Faith had been alone for some time now, suggesting it was the happiest she had ever been, and is clearly secure in her own company. She certainly does seem pleased to have new friends, though. She described her last relationship as one sided and abusive, and Zelmann mentally undertook to rescue her happiest enjoyment of life for her soon, while Rachel was pleasantly pursuing a male interest through a friend at work, having met at a corporate function two weeks ago. At this point the Professor felt the unmistakeable touch of stockinged toes on his thigh. Faith sitting opposite had apparently slipped off one of her pumps to tease him with her foot, and he was adoring it. He surreptitiously dropped his hand below the table cloth and caressed the object of his desire, and was rewarded with a dreamy stare from Faith. He trailed his fingers along her sole and she cracked, breaking down into hysterical laughter as he persistently tickled her trapped foot.

Rachel was obviously enjoying the spectacle as this gorgeous celebrity entertained their girly fantasies, and she wanted to join in. She reached under the table and began softly stroking along Faith’s stockinged thigh, sensuously tickling up to her knickers and then back down, making desirable zinging sensations around the pleasure mound. Tracey’s lustrous eyes gave her feelings away, and she dragged her chair over to Faith and began nuzzling her neck, reaching around with her hand to stroke the other side and tickle around Faith’s ear. “Give me both of your feet, Faith.” Zelmann instructed, and Faith complied without hesitation, slipping off her other pump and placing the other foot alongside the first. He continued with the brisk finger movements up and down her soles, occasionally one hand at a time prodding around her toes, incurring the most delicious torment; and the other women soon had Faith on the brink of an orgasmic explosion.

Tracey couldn’t help herself, and she positioned herself alongside Faith and brought her lips to Faith’s lips, while wrapping her arms about Faith’s neck and torso, and she kissed deeply and passionately. Rachel stroked up to Faith’s pussy, and began rubbing and pushing as her knickers grew wetter and wetter, and the earth shattering orgasm rushed through Faith’s body, the intensity fired to even greater heights by Zelmann’s insistent tickling. As the wailing grew more frantic, the women all rose to fever pitch, and the Professor commanded them all back to the lounge. He arranged himself next to Rachel on the sofa, and instructed Faith to sit on the other side, while he ordered Tracey to kneel in front of them. “Faith, whisper sweet words into Rachel’s ear, softly tell her how beautiful and desirable she is. Tracey, I am the great master hypnotist Professor Zelmann, and I command you to obey me. Reach for Rachel’s exquisite breasts and begin to please her.” Tracey felt a tingle as he commanded her, but when he stoked the flames around his pupils and fiercely gazed his hypnotic stare into her eyes she erupted with lust so strong it completely engulfed her. She moved in as close as she could and began to knead Rachel’s breasts, and Zelmann continued to stare into Tracey’s eyes. As Faith whispered into Rachel’s ear, “You are so very beautiful… your breasts are delectable… I’d love to suck your nipples… suck your pussy…” Zelmann was reaching to Tracey’s pussy as he continued to hold her gaze, and stroked feverishly back and forth. Rachel was in heaven, driven wild by the attention, and the whispering and her breasts being fondled, and then Faith snuck her hand up to Rachel’s pussy and began massaging and squeezing as she continued to whisper, “Your pussy makes me so hot… I want to lick your pussy… cum my darling Rachel… licking pussy… cum and cum…” Zelmann was now massaging Tracey’s pussy while her eyes had become totally blank and staring.

Zelmann pushed Tracey with, “Listen to me, my Pauline, you have succumbed to my sinister power and manipulations, you are going to cum against your will, cum under my power sweet Pauline!” Tracey absolutely lost it, cumming hard enough to pop her pfoofer valve. Rachel’s sweet ascent crashed into orgasmic bliss as Faith whispered cum, and Zelmann’s words to Tracey were adding to the heights of her pleasure too. Zelmann coerced the orgasmic bliss to last as long as he could, and then he said to the women, “Listen to my voice… hear my words and obey my will… you are all under my power and you must return to your sleep… you cannot resist, my beautiful hypnotic slaves… you are going to sleep… sleep.” As the post orgasmic and sexual frenzy calmed down their lethargic hormones kicked in, and his words were like a soft doona being slowly pulled down over them. Their eyes closed without fight as he once again took control of their minds. “You are once again under my hypnotic power… and you must obey me… you have experienced the joys of lust and desire… and you will find an irresistible urge to pursue more and more carnal pleasures as you continue to live your lives… and after your pleasures today you feel a strong compulsion to make me orgasm… you want to liberate my cock and make it as excited as you possibly can… your fingers… your tongues… your feet… you pussies and breasts… you will use all of your considerable endowments to produce exquisite arousal… as you awaken in just a moment… you will not remember hypnosis… you will only remember the best sex you ever had… and you want me to have it too. Wide awake at the count of five, 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Oh my sweet girls, you are so naughty for me, you are truly delectable.” All eyes were limpid pools, the satiation was languid bliss.

Rachel moved first, turning to him in the seat alongside and stroking his turgid manhood in his trousers. Faith stood and moved to the chair alongside Zelmann, and she popped her shoes off again and sat her feet in his lap, wriggling her toes on his organ, enticing throb after throb of sensual delight. As Rachel unzipped his trousers Tracey reached in and carefully guided his rigid member out into the open, and as Faith continued to titillate his shaft with her stockinged feet Tracey lowered her lips to his expectant glans, tonguing and sucking as she bobbed her head up and down. Rachel swiftly removed her top and bared her magnificent breasts, offering him her proudly erect nipples to enjoy, and Zelmann delighted in stiffening them even more with his deft ministrations, softly pulling and grazing at them, then gently squeezing them until she groaned in elation. Faith began working her toes all the way up and down Zelmann’s cock, with the stockings stimulating his glans to fever pitch, and Tracey’s licks on his frenulum as Faith’s toes descended on each pump stimulated his powerful ejaculation, spurting bucket loads of cum into his (you guessed right) reliable handkerchief.

The women felt so incredibly wicked and sexy, they loved every moment of the great Professor’s visit, and it occurred to them it was odd he didn’t try to hypnotise them. Still, why would he need to do that, surely he must be having fun too? It took a full half an hour for the four of them to fully relax and begin social niceties again, and Faith offered to brew some coffee, and Rachel offered to help. While the other two were in the kitchen, Zelmann asked Tracey about her boyfriend, “So what is your boyfriend’s name, Tracey?”

Tracey responded a little slowly, “Jim, his name is Jim”

“Have you been seeing him for a while?”

“We’ve been going together for two years, it is great, most of the time. But recently, I don’t know, he seems to be getting distant. We were going to go to the museum today, it took me ages to convince him, he says the museum is stupid. He’s never said anything like that to me in the past.” Tracey sighed.

Zelmann became comforting, “And then you agreed to come here to meet me socially, and that upset him?”

“Yeah, he freaked out, he said after all that stuff about the frigging museum, then I bail on him. I was a bit shaken after that. I wouldn’t change it for the world, though, just so as you know. I have really loved meeting you.” Tracey giggled at her unintentional pun.

“Tracey, do you like Jim enough to want to patch it up permanently, and be with him for life?” Zelmann intensified his gaze.

“Oh, yes, I think Jim is the one. When we used to do things together it was always brilliant. I think he met someone, a new friend, who is turning him against me. I will be miserable if we were to break up.” Tracey had the inevitable tear welling up.

“Dear, beautiful Tracey. I understand how communication sometimes derails between couples, and I assure you I am an expert at re-establishing trust and empathy. If you come backstage after my show tomorrow night with Jim, I will show him exactly why it is you and only you who can make him happy. Would it please you if I did that?”

Tracey was a little unsure, but agreed about the idea, “I’m not sure if he will come, now, after today. What can I say to make him come and see a hypnotist, especially backstage?”

“Tell him you think you have been hypnotised, and you feel a little nervous about coming back to see me alone, but you think you might need me to remove the whammy. A lot of people seem to like that word, whammy, it makes them think of magical powers, and I’m sure if he feels anything for you he will be very protective, and will be only too happy to oblige” Zelmann suggested.

“Jeepers you’re clever, that should work a treat. I know he loves me. Thank you so much.” The tear made its way gracefully down Tracey’s cheek, seemingly dancing with joy now.

The coffee’s arrived and they all enjoyed each other’s company for another half an hour or so, but Zelmann realised he needed to link up with his heavenly bliss and make ready for Jane’s this evening, so he made his farewells to all, and reminded Tracey to be there with Jim tomorrow night. He left the women hugging and caressing each other in a way caring people do, while they were waving goodbye, and he made for the hotel room.