The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Eye Beams

The Joys of Being Evil

I had rehearsed the script for Susie’s return a thousand times. Hypnotic amnesia had its uses, and as far as Carrie knew, we’d never slept together, she’d never been aggressive or sexual towards me, and that I’d shown nothing but the appropriate brotherly concern towards her during Susie’s absence. Carrie and I hadn’t slept together since that Wednesday. I knew that Susie would be raring to go when she got back, and that I had better be ready. When I saw my fiancée walk through the security exit that afternoon, she looked gorgeous. I remembered everything that I loved about her and began to doubt my sanity for what I was going to do. ‘Terry!” she cried, almost dropping her bag in the rush to hug me. “I missed you so much!”

“I missed you, too. More than you’ll ever know,” I answered sincerely. “You look great.”

“Found a place in Boston to get myself all beautiful for you yesterday. Some guy made a pass at me at the place where we ate.” She sounded surprised. I told her that it wasn’t surprising, earning another kiss for the sentiment. She talked almost non-stop about the trip while we retrieved her suitcase and found the car. “...And I think I may actually get a promotion out of this!” she bubbled. I gave her a long, hungry kiss once we were in the car. “Wh-wh-what was I saying?” she asked, looking slightly dazed. It was originally agreed that I would drop her off at her place, and that she would come over later. That changed with the kiss. “Let’s go to your place,” she decisively stated with a look in her eyes that said that her business trip was over and of absolutely no concern to her at that moment. I didn’t argue.

There were clothes scattered all over my bedroom. “And I thought I’d surprise you with my new cigarette holder first,” she half-pouted. Oh, she was beautiful, sitting on my bed, naked, a freshly-fucked-and-loved-every-minute-of-it expression on her face. “I’m glad you didn’t wait.”

“We can play our games later,” I suggested. “But that was something that needed to be done. I am so much in love with you, that I wanted you to know how much I need you, and when we make love, it’s just an extension of that.” She got very dewy-eyed at that, and patted the bed. “I don’t need fantasies or fetishes to want you, Susie. That’s not the only thing that makes me happy with you. You looked sooo gorgeous when I saw you today...”

“And now you’ve ruined my hair,” she interrupted, pausing briefly before throatily continuing, “and I’m going to tell you to ruin it some more. Now.” As close as I had been to telling her the terrible things I’d done, the urgency of her desire superseded every other consideration.

Later, Susie lay cuddled against me and sighed unhappily. “I have to go home. Carrie’s probably wondering where we are by now.” I told her that of all people, Carrie would know where we were. “But my parents don’t,” she noted. “I have to call them. From home. Appearances and all that.” She stood up to get dressed. “But before you take me home...” Susie returned the kiss from the car at the airport. “Got tomorrow off? I do.”

I took her home; Carrie wasn’t there, which was unusual. I chivalrously took her half-ton suitcase upstairs to her bedroom. When I came back down, Susie was on the phone, and Carrie was still not home. “I’m going to be a while,” Susie whispered to me. “No, Mom. I was talking to Carrie,” she lied over the phone. “Terry’s at his place. We were supposed to go to dinner, but... I’m sort of tired. It was a long trip. Yes, I brought a souvenir for Mrs. Lane...” She waved at me. This was going to be a long call. I tiptoed out, thankful that I had missed Carrie. I didn’t think I would have been able to keep it in.

I brooded at home by myself, pounded mercilessly by my conscience. I’d betrayed Susie, with her best friend, because of a fetish that I’d only relatively recently developed. I tried to make my fetish tell my conscience to shut up by thinking of a threesome with both Susie and Carrie entranced, but the damn thing wouldn’t even let the fantasy get any steam. I went to bed feeling like a heel.

* * *

“You know, Susie,” I began, “maybe this hypnosis thing isn’t good for us. I mean, as much as it seems to add some zest to our sex life, the potential for abuse is scaring me. No, that’s not right. My enthusiasm for it is scaring me, and I don’t want that enthusiasm to get in the way of us. I’ve had some very... tempting moments while you were away and...” I turned away from the mirror. “No, no, NO!!! That won’t work!” I’d spent the night in a fitful sleep, trying to think of a way to tell Susie that being her hypnotic master meant that I had free rein to indulge my fantasies, which left me open to doing very evil things that she would not like. I loved her, but to prove the point, I’d already played with her mind to make her do something she wouldn’t normally do, and the ease with which I’d succumbed to that temptation made me nervous. I wasn’t as strong-willed as she thought I was. I had made up my mind to tell her, damn the consequences. If it meant the end of our love affair, so be it. She deserved better, anyway.

Susie appeared at my doorway a little after noon, sheepishly telling me that she’d overslept. “I wanted to make sure that I had the holder working before I came over, so I stayed up after Carrie went to bed to work on it.” She opened her bag and proudly showed me the results of her efforts.

“Susie... not that I’m not grateful, and you know what it does to me but—” My voice died as she began to use her new toy.

“I figured we could play our special games all day long,” she throatily suggested. “It’s been a while, and I wanna be your hypnotized slave.” How could I tell her that it was that hypnosis fetish of hers that had led me astray with her best friend? What could I possibly have said at that point, except, a hoarse, “OK.” She teased me with the holder, striking flirtatious poses, and giving me come-hither looks. When I began to move towards her, she smiled at me and sang, “Uh-uh-uh. Not ‘til I’m finished.” Her last drag and exhale looked like it came straight from a 1920’s speakeasy; the only thing missing was a champagne glass full of bathtub gin in her hand and a flapper’s dress on her body. Not that the clothes she had on stayed there too much longer after that. As we sat in my bed afterwards, she was having a leisurely smoke. “Is it my turn now? I’ll use the holder again for you later... or you can hypnotize me into doing it for you now...”

She wanted to be hypnotized. I wanted to hypnotize her. I was not going to be able to stop sending the hypnotic eye beams her way, even if I begged. Susie had turned me into the evil, enslaving hypnotist of her deepest sexual fantasies, and it was too late to change that. Even if it meant that I was no longer exclusively her evil hypnotist. “Susan, hypnotic eye beams,” I said without any preface. She sighed, smiling, and relaxed into trance, eyes closing, body slack. “You will obey all of my commands.”

“Yes, master. I will obey all of your commands,” she said. How I loved hearing her say that in that tone of voice!

“You will open your eyes, and you will use the cigarette holder for the rest of the day. You will be able to act normally, but you will still be hypnotized and you must obey any command I give you. You will realize that you are using the holder because you have been hypnotized by me.”

“Yes... hypnotized by Terr-rryyy,” she dreamily sighed, reaching for the holder. Excited and energized, I put Susie on her hands and knees, and took her doggy-style, thrilled by her active response. I was mentally and physically drained by my second orgasm of the day. She reached for a post-sex smoke, but I didn’t want to waste it. “Sleep, Susie, sleep... sleep... relax into a deep, deep, hypnotic sleep and awaken with my kiss. Awaken with my kiss, Susie...” Surprise registered on her face for a moment, but the holder clattered to the floor as her hand fell open and her eyes drifted shut. I moved her into a more natural sleeping position, and pulled the covers over myself, allowing myself to slide along my afterglow into my own peaceful slumber. I gave her a kiss early that evening, and my sleeping beauty awoke. We ordered pasta delivery, watched a vampire movie, and necked.

Around nine p.m., Susie lit her last cigarette, a sparkle in her eyes. “I know why I’ve been using the holder tonight, and you’ve had fun watching. I have to go home sometime tonight. But right now, I need... I need you, Terry. I need my master.” She stood up and began a slow walk towards my room. “I’ve been hypnotized into doing this for my master, and it makes me hot as hell. Anything my master makes me do with hypnosis makes me hot as hell.” She vanished into the hallway with a “fuck-me” glance shot over one shoulder and a sensuous wiggle in her walk. Thus having been encouraged, I followed her after turning off the TV. She’d managed to make me forget about Carrie.

* * *

That Friday, Susie and I were having dinner at our favorite restaurant. “Terry, did you notice anything weird about Carrie when you were with her last week?” Fortunately, I was not eating or drinking at the time or I would have choked. I carefully asked her what she meant by that. “Well, this sounds kind of strange... but she’s been looking at me funny when we’re at home.” I waved at her to go on. “Well... I know this sounds weird, but it’s almost like the look that guy gave me in Boston—before he made a pass at me.” Imagine that. Sex was on Carrie’s mind, and Susie and I were her prime candidates. “I know Carrie’s not gay,” she continued, “even if she’s been living like a nun since she got back.” No, but bisexual isn’t as much of a stretch as you think, dear. “I’m still worried about her. She hasn’t been the same since Walter.”

“No, she hasn’t,” I agreed. “Whatever he did to her really has got her spooked when it comes to relationships. When I got to Grillo’s last week, she was chasing a guy off. Normally, she’d love the attention from a guy like that.” I didn’t tell her that she’d had me on her mind instead.

Susie nodded. “We need to do something for her, but I don’t know what. She’s turned down all the offers I’ve made to get her out and about again.” I knew exactly what we could do for her, and what offer Susie could make to get Carrie going again. I was also pretty sure that it would take more than just hypnosis. Maybe I could use her concern for Carrie’s mental state to manipulate Susie’s perceptions; if I could make her desire to help Carrie the most important thing on her mind... maybe it would help—persuade—Susie. It no longer mattered to me that it was something that Susie would not want to do under normal circumstances. As long as I did not cause her any irreparable harm, I was her hypnotic master, and she had willingly, explicitly, given herself to me to be played with. My conscience was silent, feasting on the justification I had given it; after all, what was a little sex among friends? As the evening progressed, my thoughts turned increasingly towards realizing my fantasies, and even as I spoke with Susie, I was busy plotting.

* * *

“Is it just me, or was the food at the Ramparts really good tonight?” Susie asked when we got back to my place. “I’m feeling sort of fuzzy-headed.” She sat on the sofa.

I closed the door behind us and joined her. “How about completely fuzzy-headed?” She turned to give me a quizzical look. “Susan, hypnotic eye beams.” She instantly went into trance. “Susie, you’ve been very worried about our friend Carrie, haven’t you?”

“Yes... Carrie... so worried.”

“You want to help Carrie in any way you can, correct?”

“Yes... help herrrr.”

“Susie, it is time to take yourself deep into hypnosis, deeper than ever before. I want you to count from ten to zero, taking a deep, relaxing breath with each number. Each time you exhale, you are going deeper into hypnosis, deeper for me. You know that I will keep you very safe, and you will be able to relax and obey all my commands.” She slowly counted, her body going more limp with each breath as I softly repeated, “You are worried about Carrie, you want to help her, you will do anything to help Carrie.” She began to pick up my words, repeating them in between the breaths and the numbers.

At zero she lay still, her lips barely moving enough to form words, but when I leaned close enough, I could hear her repeating, “I am worried about Carrie... Want to help her... Anything to help... Carrie.” This was very good. If I made this the most important thing on her mind, it would give me the opening I needed to temporarily override her sexual orientation. Given her history of enthusiasm each time I’d expanded her sexual horizons, I was hoping that she would take to this one as well.

“Susie, be silent and listen carefully. You must please me when you are this deep. You want to please me when you are this deep. Every fiber of your being wants to please me when you are this deep. You will obey without hesitation when you are this deep, because you want to please your master. You must obey because it pleases your master.”

“I must... please... master.” she haltingly sighed.

“You love to please your master whenever you are hypnotized. Pleasing your master when you are hypnotized makes you happy and content. So very, very happy and warm...”

“Love... to... please... master. So... happy... and warrrrmmm,” she purred.

“And you are worried about Carrie, too, aren’t you. You will do anything to help Carrie... Anything at all. And your master is worried about Carrie because Carrie is your master’s friend. You would do anything to help Carrie, especially because it will please your master, Susie. Anything to help Carrie, anything to please your master. Repeat it with me, Susie. Anything to help Carrie, anything to please master... anything—”

“To help... Carrie,” Susie sighed, and then began to repeat in a monotone, “Anything to please master. Anything to please master... Anything to help Carrie...”

“Why will you do anything to help Carrie?” I interrupted.

“So... worried. Worried about Carrie. Please... master.” I spent the better part of an hour trying to ingrain the two things that she wanted more than anything in the world into a post-hypnotic imperative. The pauses became fewer, the words, although still monotonic, uttered with more and more purpose. Or maybe I was hearing what I wanted to hear. She was as ready as she would ever be.

“Now Susie, you will begin to count up from zero. As you count, you will bring yourself up from this very, very deep trance, through your normal hypnotic eye beam trance, and up into your normal waking state. You will not remember having been this deep. You will not consciously remember the commands that you have been given, you will come to believe that they are your own thoughts while you are hypnotized, and you will act as your thoughts dictate. You will not remember my voice telling you these things, you will only remember your thoughts, they are your thoughts about being worried about Carrie. You are worried about Carrie, aren’t you?” Susie mumbled a barely audible yes. “And you love to please your master. You love to please me, don’t you?” That gained a much more erotically charged, “Yes,” from her. And these are your own thoughts, aren’t they, Susie?”

“Yes, they are my own thoughts. I am worried about Carrie. I will do anything to help her. I love to please my master. Terry is my master, and I love to please him. It makes me very, very happy,” she responded.

“Very good, now begin your count, and with each number, your trance fades along with the sound of my voice telling you these things as your own voice becomes stronger and stronger. You will awaken when you can no longer hear me say these things, when there is only the sound of your own thoughts, the sound of your own voice.” All this work had made me tired, so I continued, “When you awake, you will feel relaxed and very intimate towards me, but not in a sexual way. You will not remember having been hypnotized at all. You will only remember that we watched the late night Star Trek festival for a while, and then you will want to go to bed, so that you can enjoy spending the night cuddling with me. Begin counting now.”

She counted to almost seventy before her eyes opened. “Sweetheart, I’m happy you turned the TV off. I’m beginning to fade big time. Come to bed with me and cuddle?” Of course I agreed, and I slept peacefully next to her that night, without complaint from my conscience, or interruption from my libido. Hypnotizing Susie to change her behavior was always careful work because I didn’t want to make any mistakes that might have unanticipated consequences. My last thought as I fell asleep was that I didn’t ever want to do it again. Maybe my conscience wasn’t so quiet after all.

Susie seemed a little pre-occupied the next morning as we shopped, and I told her as much. “I guess I am, Terry. The more I think about it, the more I worry about Carrie. She’s just not acting like herself.” I agreed, acting equally concerned, although I was feeling a sense of victory at the success of my reprogramming. I suggested that we have a group dinner that night at their place, like we used to. “That’s a great idea!” she exclaimed, giving me a kiss. “What kind of cookies is Carrie going to bake this time?” While there were many things that were great about Carrie, her cooking ability was not one of them. We stopped in front of the slice-and-bake cookies. “Sugar? It’s been so long that I don’t remember what she made last time,” Susie giggled. We grabbed two rolls of sugar cookies after deciding that Carrie needed to do something more than cut and bake. At least she knew how to make cinnamon sugar.

Susie cheerfully announced, “Group Dinner!” when we walked into their apartment. Carrie was upstairs, and shouted, “What???!!!” as she flew down the steps. I busied myself putting the groceries away, letting Susie handle her roommate. I wasn’t sure that I could face Carrie without giving something away. “Terry’s doing his Cajun snapper and rice, and I’m doing grilled veggies and biscuits. You have dessert,” Susie stated. Carrie stammered apologies and excuses, but her roommate was having none of it. ”I’m calling a group dinner,” she firmly said. “You have to do it. After all, this really was your idea, remember?”

Carrie grumbled something unintelligible before countering, “Yes, but it was for when we were all having to stretch our money and...”

“It was a good idea then, and it’s a good idea now,” my fiancée interrupted, a definite tone of finality in her voice.

There was silence, and then I finally heard a loud sigh, and Carrie asked with resignation, “What kind of cookies am I making?” I had finished putting food away, and quickly said good-bye without seeing either woman, hollering that the frozen food in my car was probably beginning to thaw. Both women yelled, “see you later!” and I again had escaped without seeing Carrie. I knew that I didn’t want to see Carrie until later, when I would be in control of the situation, her, and, if all went well, Susie.