The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Eye Beams

The Accident

...After consulting with both our families, it was decided that we would wait for a little more than a year before the wedding. Susie’s mom wanted to give her the grand wedding of her dreams. Mom’s wedding, not Susie’s. One sure way to being the ideal son-in-law is knowing when to keep your mouth shut. So, we decided to keep our façade of separate residences for another fourteen months or so. Her parents were none the wiser, and mine... Well, my folks just knew that I’d been having sex with Susie. They expected it, so it was not discussed beyond knowing glances and a single, privately-asked question about contraception. They knew how important the façade was to Susie’s parents, and they knew how much Susie and I loved each other.

What they didn’t know was how Susie and I loved each other. “Susan, hypnotic eye beams.” Her eyes fluttered up into their sockets, then the lids closed. I was using this every so often to expand Susie’s sexual horizons. The first time I used it, I’d gotten her to lay on her side, one leg in the air while I straddled her other leg on the bed and thrust away, playing with her clit. She doesn’t like that one too much; her orgasms are so powerful when I play with her clit during intercourse that her muscles hurt from the spasms for a good little while, lasting into days. It was not a position she volunteered for.

Nonetheless, it was fun enough for me to experience that I’d hypnotized her into the position a few times since and she’d just had to suffer the consequences. The next day, she’d complain, and I’d point out that part of her hypno-fetish was being unable to resist my commands. That would cause her to blush, flush, and we would usually wind up having sex again, her aches and pains be damned.

Tonight, Susie was going to have intercourse with me without being able to see my face. “Susie, when we go into the bedroom tonight, you are going to climb onto the bed like a kitty cat, on all fours. You will stretch a little, then you will find that your hands and knees and anything else that is touching the sheets are stuck. You will not be able to change your position unless I say, ‘unstuck.’”

“Unstuck...”

When my hands are touching you, I can slide you back and forth, but your hands, knees, and legs will remain stuck to the bed. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Very good. You will now awaken at the count of three, and remain unaware that you have been hypnotized, and you will not consciously remember your commands, but you will follow them at the designated time and designated place.”

“Yes... I obey... master.” I liked giving her post-hypnotic commands a while before sex because that made it seem to come from out of nowhere. One time, I gave Susie a post-hypnotic command, but something serious happened at her work, and she had to run out on our Friday night date. I didn’t get to see her for a week, and had almost forgotten about the post-hypnotic command until she sat on the designated chair in my apartment. It really came from out of nowhere that time.

However, on this particular night, when we got back home from dinner, Susie grabbed a beer, turned on the TV, and plopped onto the sofa. We were going to hang out on my sofa with a satellite movie for a while. She’d switched from Mores to Virginia Slims 120’s, and wasn’t using a holder, which meant that she was content to cuddle for now. After the movie, we necked a little, her eyes got all dewy and were half-lidded, which meant that she was in the mood. She clambered onto the bed on all fours, stretched, arching her back and... couldn’t move. “What the—?” I began to caress her butt.

“Time for something different tonight, Susie,” I snickered.

“What? Oh!! Oh no!!! Not that!!! No, Terry, please!!! Don’t do that,” she protested as I pulled her pants down. “I don’t want to do this, Terry, please! Stop!!! Not there, not like that!!! No!!!” She was begging, and was definitely serious. The fact that she knew she’d been hypnotized into this, which was always something that turned her on even more, hardly mattered now. Her dewy eyes were replaced by panic and fear. She wiggled as much as she could, making it difficult for me to enter her. “Terry, if you don’t stop, I’ll scream! This isn’t fun. I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS!!!” My fingers went to work between her legs; she moaned involuntarily, but started to protest again. I slid her back to the edge of the bed, held her hips firmly, and entered her from behind in one smooth stroke. All of her breath went out of her in a huff and she moaned, sweetly, sighing, “Ohhhh... goddddd... Terrrr-reeeeeeeee...” Her body relaxed, now that she realized that I was only doing her doggy-style. And she loved it when I would enter her.

Anal sex was something I couldn’t bring myself to make her do. It wasn’t something I did, and I really had no idea of how to go about priming her for it. Given the resistance she showed to being positioned, it was probably a good thing. Having Susie at the edge of the bed while being on my feet positioned her perfectly. I began to fuck her much harder than usual, able to add some leverage to my slightly upward thrusts. The slurping sounds became very loud, along with Susie, who couldn’t move her hips too much to match me as she usually did. Her moaning changed to grunts and suddenly her hips snapped downward, with me buried to the hilt inside her. She growled for several seconds, and I saw the flush break out all over her upper back. Susie quivered for several seconds, finally snapping out of it after a pleasurable eternity. She was gasping for breath and huffing with each vigorous thrust I made.

I shot into her, unable to move because of the almost-painful pleasure of cumming, and she began to quiver, turning red again, but everything vocal was trapped in her throat until I finished cumming and began to move again, urging the last sense out of myself. “Gnnnn-AUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!” It sounded as if the sound had been torn out of her, as her body vibrated wildly, then went through one final, great, massive convulsion.

I managed to gasp, “Unstuck,” when I pulled out of her. Susie’s arms and legs turned to water and she collapsed onto the bed, gasping for breath, unable to speak for at least a minute. I wasn’t in much better shape. “Warn me next time that you’re not going to... well... you know,” she said, voice hoarse. “Or did I change your mind? We you going to—?”

“No... Susie,” I returned, panting. “It hadn’t crossed my mind until you started complaining. That’s when I—figured out that my actions could have been misinterpreted.”

“Promise me that you won’t do that. Promise you won’t ever hypnotize me into doing that. It’s just... well, I don’t even like to think about it. OK?”

“I promise,” I said, sincerely. “And this?” I asked.

“I’ve never been fucked that hard,” she truthfully answered. “You—ummm—went as far as you could go a few times.” I asked if I had hurt her. Her eyes rolled back up into her head and she drew a loud hissing breath, her body quivering again, untouched. “That was the hardest I’ve ever come. I hurt inside and out.” She quickly added, “From the orgasm, not the sex.” The room was quiet for a few moments; getting Susie to talk about sex was easier now, most likely a byproduct of the sexual hypnosis we shared with each other. “I don’t think I want to do that too often. Kinda like the other way. It’s almost too good.”

“’Kay. I love you,” I slurred, drowsiness beginning to set in.

“Love you too,” she whispered.

* * *

But let me tell you about the accident. It happened the day that Susie switched to Capri 120’s. She called me from her place to tell me that she had dinner all ready for me. “I changed brands today,” she purred over the phone. “I feel so... tingly, because I know that you made me do this with hypnosis. And... Well... I made a special dinner and I want to eat early. I can’t use a holder because these cigarettes are so skinny. I’ll figure out how to make it work, because I’m a damn good engineer, but I can’t wait that long, so you’re gonna have to reward me for dinner.”

I laughed and told her that her evil hypnotic master would arrive presently. “You know what it does to me when you talk to me like that,” was her signoff.

After dinner, it was just me and Susie, holding hands with soft lighting in the living room, both of us feeling the sexual charge throughout the room. We were both very quiet, having talked about the pending wedding business and all about our respective work weeks during a quick dinner. It was early on a Saturday evening, usually the time we’d be thinking about where to go for the night, but neither of us was in the mood to spend the evening in the company of anybody else.

I thought she might be in the mood to do some hypno-play. That was the mistake that led to the accident. “Susan, look into my eyes.” She smiled brightly as she turned; I hadn’t misread her mood. Her smile faded as she began to gaze adoringly into my eyes. “Hypnotic eye—” The lock turned in the door and the handle turned. “—Beams.” It had been too late to stop.

Carrie popped into the room, suitcase in tow. “Hi ki—” Her cheerful voice died as she watched Susie slump to the side, deep in trance. “What the hell is going on here?” I wasn’t sure what to do or say. The first thing that ran through my mind was not to wake Susie up; she’d die of embarrassment. I looked at Carrie, who had dropped the tow handle to her suitcase, and was staring at us in shock, mouth wide open. I stammered incomprehensibly for a few seconds, caught completely off guard.

Carrie shook her head in exasperation and stormed over to us. I held my hand out, trying to keep her from disturbing Susie, shaking my head and gesturing frantically. She stopped a few feet away, then leaned forward to inspect her roommate carefully. “What did you do to her?” Carrie half-whispered.

“Ummm... well, she’s hypnotized,” I finally admitted, seeing no way out of this.

Still in half-voice, she said, “Really? Like as in zombie sleepwalking, ‘yes, master’ and all that jazz?” Carrie sounded amazed. She took off her coat, dropping it on the floor at her feet, and said in a normal voice, “So I can talk normal and she won’t hear a thing?”

“I have to fix it that way, but yes.” She waved at me to go ahead. “Susie, you will only hear the sound of my voice until you feel me kiss you on the lips, relax even more, go even deeper into your trance for me, going deeper, more relaxed, more and more relaxed, there is nothing different, there is only you and I in your apartment. You did not hear any noises, or anything that sounded like Carrie so you may relax completely, and relax with me and we’re relaxing and you are going into a deeper and deeper relaxation, deeper into your trance, all the way down into your deep, deeply relaxed sleep and when you hear my voice tell you ‘completely blank, Susan’, you will hear nothing, and see nothing until you feel my fingers—massage your neck, then you will resume hearing only my voice. Do you understand?”

“Sss... mssst’r,” she mumbled, almost completely slack, held up by the friction of the fabric on the sofa.

“Completely blank, Susan,” I said, and pushed her into a more comfortable lying position.

Carrie was gaping at us. “Is she really—?” I nodded. She clapped her hands and shouted, “Susie!!!” She turned back to me. “Are you guys just playing with me? Come on, admit it. Wake up, Susie. Susie? Susie!!!” Of course there was no response. “Susie, come on, open your eyes.” After a few attempts at using loud noises to rouse her, she gave up, saying, “Holy shit! She’s really hypnotized!”

I nodded, still wondering how the hell Susie and I were going to get out of this one. Carrie paced back and forth for a minute or so, not saying anything. I got tired of watching her, so I moved to the dining room. I had to wait to see what Carrie was going to do before figuring out how to get out of this with the least amount of damage to Susan’s psyche and our relationship. “Did you hypnotize her into marrying you?” Carrie asked, sitting at the table with me. She took her cigarettes out of her purse, and removed a long, cream-colored cigarette from a blue pack.

“Absolutely not,” I said, trying to sound offended, but getting lost in the freshman fantasies I had had of Carrie.

“So how did you do it?” she asked, snap-inhaling a large ball of smoke. She looked around. “I don’t remember seeing any watch. Or did you hypnotize me?”

I put my head in my hands. The last thing I wanted to do was explain everything to Carrie. She was our close friend, but even friends shouldn’t know everything. “No, I didn’t hypnotize you, and I don’t use a watch or pendant to hypnotize Susie.” Carrie cocked her head and casually exhaled. It was too sexy. “Anyway, the short version is that I hypnotize her with my eyes. She wants to be hypnotized, I give her an object to fix on, and she’s pretty much able to send herself into trance with a few guiding images. And that’s it.”

“Beams... beams... I remember hearing you say ‘beams.’” Carrie said, exhaling one last time, crushing out her cigarette.

“’Hypnotic eye beams,’ to be exact. That’s her magic phrase. It only works for me, though. I don’t think anybody else can hypnotize her. She let me do it; I don’t know if she’ll let anybody else.” I left out the part about conditioning her against being hypnotized by anybody else; not that I knew it would work against an experienced hypnotist.

“Too weird. Are you going to wake her up?” Carrie asked.

“Ummm... no. Not until I figure out how to get you out of the way and plant some false memories. If she wakes up to find you here, she’ll be mortified. This was supposed to be a private evening,” I noted. “You weren’t supposed to be back for two weeks, anyway. If we’d known, we would have been at my place. What happened?”

“I decided I needed a vacation away from London,” Carrie said, neutrally. I crossed my arms and asked if that was all. She sighed, and said, “OK, that’s not it. I needed a vacation away from Walter.” She expanded even without noting my blank look. “My ex-boyfriend. I thought the semi-permanent assignment in London was going to be perfect. Turns out, he’s just a male chauvinist pig. He wanted to get married, and have me quit my job. Raise lots of babies. It got to the point where I told him I never wanted to marry him. Then he wouldn’t leave me alone, so I took some of the personal leave I’ve accumulated. I’m thinking of transferring stateside.” She began to massage her temples. “Just thinking about him gives me a head— mmmmmmmm...” I started kneading her neck. “You haven’t done this in like, forever. That was the second best thing about you when I was a freshman. You give great neck and back rubs. Before you ask, the best thing was that you were smart and helped me out in Calculus.” I finished her massage, and then she gave me a peck on the cheek, just like our school days. “So what do we do about Susie? I mean, it’s too weird. I can’t see you hypnotizing anybody with just the phrase, ‘hypnotic eye beams.’ How does that work?”

I sighed. “It’s like this, regular hypnotists use fixation objects, something to make the person’s rational thought processes go on automatic. For example, Susie thinks I have pretty eyes, so I told her to look into my eyes like she usually did, and just to relax and listen to my voice. As she kept looking, I kept telling her that she would be more and more relaxed, and that she wanted to keep looking into my eyes because she thought they were pretty, and she just relaxed and relaxed right into hypnotic trance.” Carrie’s eyes closed and she slumped into the chair. “Carrie?”

“Yes?” The answer was distant and faraway.

I’ll be damned if Carrie didn’t go into trance! Or was she playing with me? I did the balloon arm test, arm of steel, followed by a progressive relaxation cycle, and within ten minutes, Carrie was in a fairly deep trance, too. Two hypnotized babes at my command! Well, not really. Carrie wasn’t at my command, and I wasn’t interested—well, I was interested, but there was no way Carrie held more charm for me than Susie. It wasn’t worth it, but I was curious why Carrie had gone under so easily. “Carrie, you are so relaxed and warm. You feel so very safe with me. When you open your eyes, you will be able to see me and hear my questions. You will answer them as candidly as you possibly can, because you are relaxed, warm, and safe. When I count to three, you will open your eyes, remaining relaxed, warm, safe, and asleep.” Her eyes opened, and it was powerfully erotic to see her beautiful eyes dull and vacant. “Why did you go into hypnotic trance? Did Walter hypnotize you?”

“No. Must allow... hypnotized. Want to be... hypnotized. Easy to hypnotize... me.”

I blinked. Something about that sounded frighteningly familiar. “Carrie, have you been listening to any of Susie’s CD’s?”

“Yes. She loaned me her relaxing CD. The one with the nice soft music and wave sounds. Helps me sleep... on transatlantic and transpacific flights. Also helps me sleep for jet lag.”

Shit! Susie had loaned her the warpmymind.com subliminal disk I had made! And if Carrie had been listening to that CD for all of her flights... I knew how it had worked on Susie, but why hadn’t Carrie given someone else the keys to her mind as Susie had for me? Susie was dying to be zapped after about a week. Carrie had six months plus of more intensive listening. “Have you been hypnotized by anybody else before?”

“No. Never been hypnotized. Didn’t... trust enough. Trust... you. Wanted to be hypnotized.”

I was flattered. “Very good, Carrie. Now you can relax even more, close your eyes, and go back into your trance.” She sighed, her eyes closed slowly, and she melted back into the chair. “Can you relax even more for me? You trust me. Will you take yourself even deeper for me? Just like Susie. Deeper like Susie. I’ll help you forget about Walter, and keep you so relaxed, safe, and warm. Would you like that?” Where did that come from? I was setting myself up for BIG trouble.

“Mmmmm-hmmmmm,” Carrie purred throatily, and I realized that I was harder than hell.

I could have stopped everything right there. I could have awakened Carrie and wiped out her memory of being hypnotized, maybe even reverse the effects of the mind warp. Some part of me wanted to. “Then take yourself deeper into hypnosis for me... deeper and deeper for me... only me... No one else will be able to hypnotize you because you trust me, Carrie.”

“Trust... you...” she happily sighed. “Deeper... and deeper... Eye... beams...”

“Yes, Carrie,” my voice full of frightening conviction. “Hypnotic eye beams. You will take yourself deep for my hypnotic eye beams. Deeply, deeply asleep, deeply hypnotized.”

“Yesssss...” She sounded positively orgasmic, and I was on the verge of cheating on Susie with her roommate. All those freshman fantasies begged to be fulfilled.

“Carrie, when I count to three, this is what I want you to do,” I said, speaking slowly, clearly, fighting my every instinct to take her right then and there. “You will hang up everything you have brought in like you usually do when you return home. You will then go upstairs to your bedroom, and upon realizing that Susie is not alone, you will be very, very quiet. There you will go to bed, fall asleep naturally, a good, comforting, restful, and natural sleep. When you wake up in the morning, you will not remember anything that you have seen, or anything that I have told you about hypnotizing Susie. You will not remember having been hypnotized, but the next time I say, ‘hypnotic eye beams,’ you will go back to the relaxed, warm, safe place where you are now, deeply asleep, deeply tranced, deeply hypnotized. You will slide into this trance easily for me the next time. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she purred. At that point, I ran over to Susie, putting more space between Carrie’s hypnotized body and me. After making Susie orgasm verbally, I erased her memory of our abbreviated after dinner in the living room, telling her that we had gone directly to the bedroom and had sex. I left her wanting more sex, because my dick was ready to tear through my pants. Susie left, I counted to three in Carrie’s ear, and ran for Susie’s bedroom. My fiancée was more than ready for me, a post-hypnotic command having her stroking herself when I stepped through the door. We heard a thump in the hall.

“Oops. I guess Carrie’s home,” Susie giggled. I shushed her, and put her to sleep with a light trance. I lie next to her, sated, but thinking, yes, Carrie was indeed home. And she was under my spell. Maybe not as deeply as Susie was, but that was something that I could fix in time. I went to sleep dreaming of the ways that I could exploit this. This evil hypnotic master thing now had control of me. And I liked it.

Descent Into Depravity So there I was, resisting temptation with all my might. My fiancée was under my hypnotic control, but her extremely hot best friend and roommate was, quite unintentionally, also under my control. Fevered dreams that I thought I’d left behind in freshman year during the last stages of puberty began to revisit me with frightening intensity and detail. The only difference was that instead of Carrie purring, “It’s been a great night. Wanna come in and make it even better?", it was Carrie, eyes blank, arms outstretched, saying, “Yes, Master. I will obey. My body is yours to command.” I’d lost my load, untouched, during a couple of restless nights the following week. Susie, unfortunately, was not available because of a major work project. My resolve was battered and weakened, but still holding. At least until Susie gave me the opportunity. Have you heard of putting the fox in charge of the hen house?

One Saturday, about a month later, we were lying in bed after a very satisfying round of non-hypnotic sexual hijinks, the day before she was scheduled to leave for Boston for two weeks. “Ummm... Terry,” she began. “I need to talk to you about Carrie.” Any fog created by afterglow vanished instantly, and I was beginning to worry about what she was going to say. Did Carrie somehow reveal her hypnotic link to me? Had Susie noticed...? “I’m worried about her, Terry,” Susie said. “She hasn’t been herself ever since she came back from England, and the whole Walter thing. " My own panic subsided, and I was able to focus on what she was saying. It was evident by the tone of her voice that she was very worried about our friend. “She hasn’t wanted to go out, she hasn’t done much other than futz at the computer, doing work stuff.” She sighed. “I asked if she wanted to go out with us tonight, but she said no, that she wanted to stay home alone. She didn’t even say anything about us needing some alone time together. She’s just seemed so down lately, and I’m gonna be gone for a couple of weeks.”

I knew where this was leading. “You want me to keep an eye on her? Maybe see if I can take her out and get her out of her rut?” She gave me a peck on the cheek, eyes sparkling in the darkness. “She’s my friend too, Susie. I’m sure I can get her to go out. Once she’s out, she shouldn’t have any problem with men.”

Susie giggled, despite the seriousness of the situation. “Thanks, Terry.” She reached over to the nightstand and picked up a cigarette holder and Capri 120, deliberately making a show of fitting it. She handed me a lighter as she sat up, posing. “Sir?” I gaped at her, lust growing. “If you think I’m going away from you for two weeks without wearing both of us out first, you’ve got another think coming,” she smiled coyly. “I’ve got a flight where I can recover. In first class.” The lighter flicked on immediately.

* * *

Carrie declined to come with us to the airport. “I’m not engaged to her,” she said, face firmly set. I went back to their apartment after dropping Susie off at security. “What brings you here? Did Susie forget something?” Carrie said after letting me in.

“No, I wanted to talk to you. Susie and I are worried about you,” I declared.

“That’s really sweet, but I’m fine, Terry. Really. I haven’t felt like going out, and I’m trying to get acclimated to my stateside transfer. Had lots of work stuff to do. It’s almost like learning a new position.”

I frowned. “Are you sure?”

“You guys!” she spouted in exasperation, turning away, and striding across the room. She lit a cigarette, and then spun to face me. “I don’t need a set of parents, OK? I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself. I am fine. Walter isn’t even a blip on my radar screen, if that’s what you’re worried about.” She huffed, and lost some of the tension in her body. “Look, Terry. You’re a great guy, and Susie’s been the best friend. And I do appreciate what you’re trying to do, but... it’s not a problem. Trust me. OK? We’ve known each other long enough that I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt when it comes to judging my own state of mind.”

“You’re mostly right, Carrie, but frequently, the worst person to judge mental state is the person in it,” I answered.

“Touché,” she sighed, admitting defeat. “I’ll keep in close touch, ‘cause I know Susie’s gonna worry about me whenever she gets the chance. You can report that back to her.” She sighed again after a few seconds. “I have been kind of a bitch, lately, huh?” I nodded. “Listen, I’ve got so much work to deal with, I’ve been going kind of crazy. Maybe you can have me over for dinner later this week?” I agreed, she gave me a chaste hug and I said goodnight. I didn’t feel bad about the dreams, the memories I’d had—they hadn’t even entered the equation. Of course, in retrospect, Susie had worn me out as promised, so I wasn’t vulnerable—on Sunday.

Carrie called on Thursday. “OK, I’m tired of Healthy Choice. Can I come over tomorrow? It’s awful quiet here.” I said it was the same at my place, and that I’d welcome the company.

I cooked one of her favorite meals. When she saw the fish, she smiled, “Is this a ‘cheer-up Carrie meal’? I remember the first time you made the Cajun snapper for me; I’d tanked my first advanced management exam my last semester, and I was pretty depressed.”

“It helped enormously,” I pointed out. “Between that and the wine, you were ready for the project evaluation on the following day.” Carrie laughed, and we reminisced through dinner. After dinner, she went to the video case while I was finishing kitchen clean up.

“Wow. You like vampires or something?” she called from the living room. I called back that Susie liked the movies. I preferred hilarious Japanese monster movies with bad dubbing and terrible special effects. “I’ll take vampires, thank you,” she returned. When I got into the living room, “Once Bitten” had started. She patted the sofa. “I’m not up to going out tonight, OK, Terry? You were right, but I think I’d rather spend the evening with a friend instead of in a bar with guys hitting on me. Watch the movie with me. I love Jim Carrey.”

She couldn’t have picked a worse movie. Hypnosis and Lauren Hutton with a cigarette holder. By the middle of the movie, I was cursing myself for not having suggested renting something innocuous like a chick flick. I had shifted several times, trying to be discreet, while avoiding looking at Carrie. When they got to the coffin scene, Carrie had lit another long cream-colored cigarette, and I was missing Susie terribly. “Hypnotic eye beams,” I whispered. She slumped onto me, entranced. “Carrie, relax, relaxed and calm, listening to my voice, relaxed and calm, forget about Walter, you are beautiful and sexy, you are very beautiful and very sexy. Carrie, you are smart, desirable, and a wonderful woman.”

“Beautiful... mmmm... sexy... mmmm... horny. Want to be... hypnotized... by Terry.”

OK, I was drunk. I had been dreaming about this exact thing. But I was engaged. And it didn’t matter at that moment. “You are hypnotized by Terry,” I said.

“Yesss... feel so... horny...” What was it about me and women with hypno-fascinations, even one that I’d created, albeit accidentally?

“Carrie, I want you to take a deep breath on the count of three. At the count of three, you will become relaxed, and not feel horny. Your eyes will open, and you will be relaxed and comfortable, remaining deeply asleep, deeply hypnotized. We will have a talk, and you will be completely honest and open, allowing your feelings to have free rein. Do you understand?”

“Yes. So horny... Want to be hypnotized... by Terry. Trust... Terry. Feels good,” she babbled. I made her take her breath so I could calm down. “Carrie, what is it about me that makes you trust me so much?”

“I’ve known you for almost six years, and you’ve been too shy to chase me,” she replied with a bright smile. “I know you don’t put up with me for my body, like most guys.” She lit a cigarette. “Of course I know you wanted my body. But you weren’t ready for it in college. I asked her what she meant by that. “I liked my guys bold back then. If you’d have been brave enough, I probably would have, y’know. At least until it got obvious that you and Susie were gonna happen—sophomore year.” She smiled at me. “I still wonder what it would be like—occasionally.”

Carrie french-inhaled slowly, and exhaled just as deliberately. I was being flirted with. She was vulnerable, an emotionally wounded, beautiful young woman with a formidable sexual appetite that had been locked down. “It was good that you finally got with her. It’s nice to see her get laid on a—” She paused with a wicked grin. “—Very regular basis.” She took one last drag and re-crossed her legs slowly, which made me feel like I was in Basic Instinct. “She says you’re real good, too.” Noting my reaction, she gave me a patronizing smile. “We talk. Girlfriends n’ all that.” Her next look was distinctly predatory. “And maybe I think I’ve missed something.”

“Carrie, you can’t be serious. I’m engaged to your best friend,” I protested. It even sounded hollow to me.

She smiled at me, becoming more enticing. I’d never seen her smile like that. “Well...yes, but... that makes you safe. I know you won’t dick me over.” Her tongue peeked between her teeth. “Although you might dick me. I know that I do things that Susie wouldn’t.”

“Carrie! I can’t believe that you’re doing this!!!”

“I haven’t done a thing,” she pointed out. “We’re just... talking. And you look extremely interested.” She played with her hair, well aware that I was interested. “I’ve known you for six years, Terry. I know you have the hots for me. Have had them since O-day in the dorm. You missed an opportunity back then. I’m just letting you know that if your conscience could handle it...” She lit another cigarette, letting the phrase drop.

“You’re trying to seduce me.”

She posed with her cigarette. “Am I succeeding?”

“Hypnotic eye beams,” I finally managed to breathe. Carrie blinked a couple of times, and focused on my eyes, looking slightly confused. I realized that she was already hypnotized, so the trigger wasn’t as effective; however, it did give me an opening. “That’s right, Carrie, focus on my eyes and my voice and relax, relax into sleep as your eyes get heavy and your body relaxes and you go into a nice, relaxing, hypnotic sleep, because you trust me and you want to be hypnotized by me. Sleep, Carrie, sleep deeply, sleep... sleep...”

It worked, allowing me to breathe a sigh of relief and adjust my pants. I had no idea why she was hitting on me; I had commanded her not to be horny, but I had also commanded her to be completely honest and open. Therefore, what I was seeing was exactly what Carrie wanted in her heart of hearts. Somewhere that flattered me, but I was still determined to remain faithful to Susie. I wasn’t sure I could last the week without giving into temptation, especially if Carrie was going to be firing on me with all cylinders, but tonight wasn’t going to be the night. “Carrie, why are you tempting me? Don’t you care about your best friend?”

“Yes... But... I’ve been so... horny. You’re... safe. Nice... cute. Susie... wouldn’t know.”

I put her back to sleep, and went upstairs to Susie’s toy drawer, where I removed her favorite dildo. I figured that given the choice between sharing a toy or me with Carrie, Susie would prefer that it be the toy.

“Carrie, listen to me,” I said, “You are with me, and you will hear my voice, and feel all that I tell you. When you see the dildo, you will think that it is my cock, and you will see me doing what you imagine it would be. Undress for me, as we get ready for sex. I am kissing your body as each piece of clothing falls away. I am gentle, teasing, working on your senses to increase your pleasure.” She began to sigh as she undressed, pausing to allow me, or at least the hypnotic image of me, work on her skin. It was erotic as all hell, and despite my best intentions, I began to thicken. She settled on the sofa, writhing at my imagined ministrations, moaning. “Imagine me removing my clothes, you see me as you’ve always imagined me, as you’ve heard Susie describe me.”

“It’s... beautiful!” Carrie gasped. “I want it in me.” As illogical as it may sound, that made me harder, and I undressed, because it was beginning to be too painful to keep it in my pants. I approached her, still encouraging her fantasy with verbal imagery, wielding the dildo and a bobbing erection. I knew which one I wanted to put inside her, but I also knew which one I had to put in. I began to rub the dildo around her fleshy folds, and Carrie began to hump gently, moaning loudly. As I began to penetrate her, she groaned, and then began to wiggle. “Noooo... not there... not there,” she gasped.

“Where do you want me to put it?” I returned, panting myself, puzzled. Did she want to give me head?

“You... you know... the other place,” she purred, her eyes inviting. “The place where Susie would never think of. I like it there,” she cooed. “I moved the dildo uncertainly. “Mmmmmm, therrrrre...” She bucked her hips in an undeniable invitation. I knew about lubrication and asked her to wait a moment while I found some. “My room, the top drawer in my dresser,” she eagerly said. “Don’t take too long, Terry.” She began to probe gently around her outer folds with a wicked smile. I took a few extra moments in the seclusion of her bedroom to regain my composure. “Ohhh Terr-eeee,” came a singsong voice, “I’m waiiiiiii-ting!” I sighed unhappily, and went to feed her fire.

It quickly became apparent that not only was Carrie interested in anal sex, but she was also quite experienced with it. Her hips bucked, her eyes rolled up into her head, and she had a very obvious orgasm with very little prompting. “Play with yourself, Carrie!” I urgently hissed, one hand on the fake cock and one on my very real, aching cock. Her fingers flew over her clit and around her pussy, masturbating furiously as I pumped at her with the dildo in one hand, while my other flew along my burning cock. Her second orgasm preceded mine by a few seconds. I shot, hard, indescribably hot, and with a howl. There was a lot of panting afterwards, until Carrie finally spoke after an eternity. “Did you like that?” she said, invitation still in her voice. “I’ve got more...”

I put her back to sleep immediately, filling her head with image of intense sex, giving her fuel for masturbatory fantasies to be played out later, alone, in the privacy of her bedroom. Frankly, I couldn’t have gotten it up for at least an hour anyway. Carrie and I slept in our respective homes that night; she had gotten what she had wanted, at least as far as she was concerned. As for myself, I was relieved, but oddly frustrated. I had kept my faithfulness to Susie, at least in body, and given myself a chance to survive the following week without her. I had no clue that I’d only managed to sabotage myself.

* * *

I spoke to Susie the next day. I wasn’t going to tell her about Carrie’s advances; I didn’t want to be the one responsible for destroying their friendship. Besides, Carrie wasn’t in her right mind. Walter was still affecting her. “So, did you take my suggestion? Did you have dinner last weekend?” Susie brightly asked.

“Yes, we had dinner on Saturday and Sunday, dear. It wasn’t exactly a suggestion you gave me.”

“I have a brand-new holder on its way from EBay. It’s nice and long, black, and you’ll love it,” she said. I could almost see the mischievous grin. “If I didn’t have a group dinner tonight, I’d stay here at the hotel and we could—talk—over the phone.” I didn’t need this; I was already horny enough. “About how I would look with a Capri and the ten-inch black holder, all nice and reclined in the bed...”

“Stop!!! I already miss you terribly!” I cried at her. “This is no fair!”

She giggled. “Well, OK. If you say so. Why don’t you meet Carrie for a happy hour and get her out of her rut? You know she’s a social animal. Take her to Grillo’s Pad or someplace like that. The exposure will do her good. She’ll probably get picked up. It wouldn’t hurt her to get laid again by somebody other than Walter.”

“I’m not sure that’s such a good idea... she told me she had lost her confidence.” And she came firing at me with all cylinders. She thinks that I’m a great candidate for “somebody other than Walter,” I thought. “She said that she wasn’t really interested in meeting anybody new right now.”

“And the last time I was like that, she pushed me out the door, right into the arms of... well, never mind. He wasn’t you. Not by a long shot.” I wasn’t quite sure how to take that, but she immediately resumed, “We’ve known her for a long time. She needs our help, Terry.” I sighed and acquiesced, gearing myself up to resist that recurrent fantasy that had been dangled in the flesh in front of me. “You’re a doll. I’ll... make it worth your while when I get back on Sunday.” I wondered if I’d be worth her while by then.

Susie had apparently called her roommate beforehand and badgered her into going to a happy hour with me, because when I called, Carrie said, “If we don’t go, we’ll never hear the end of it. And you know she’ll ask Grillo if we were there.” That’s why I walked into Grillo’s Pad after work on Tuesday. Carrie was already there, sitting at a table, and she was trying to get rid of a guy. Big surprise there. “Sweetheart!” she exclaimed as she saw me. The guy’s face fell and went a little dark. I recognized the sizing up look, but he hadn’t yet had enough to drink to want to fight. Carrie grabbed me and gave me a close, tight hug, which I returned, for effect.

The dude’s barely audible, “H’lo,” accompanied by a glare and his immediate departure was the effect we were going for, but the hug also caused a completely unintentional, and as far as I was concerned, unwelcome, surge of interest down south. She noticed. “I’m happy to see you, too... tiger,” Carrie throatily whispered in my ear. She gave it a little nip, and pulled away with a knowing look. This immediately put things in the wrong context. She still remembered me having balled her all night Saturday, even if I didn’t really touch her. Carrie’s hand landed squarely in my lap when I sat, and she immediately called a waitress over to take my order, so I couldn’t get away under the pretense of getting a drink. She cuddled against me, sweetly intoning, “I’m glad Susie suggested this.” My inability to get away from Carrie’s gentle, discreet ministrations ate away at my resistance.

The majority of my conversation was stammered. However, judging by the envious looks I was getting from the rest of the men who wandered by, it would not have been a good idea to drop the façade, since it would expose Carrie to something she said she wasn’t ready for. That much I believed. Besides, she smelled very nice, and her body was soft... and... and... it was Carrie. “Wanna order something to eat before we leave, Terry? My treat.”

I agreed, mostly because it forced her to let go of me in order to eat, but there was a part of me that didn’t want to cook after getting home; it had other, more important things on its mind. Since Carrie didn’t own a car, I drove the two of us back, and pulled up in front of their place. She turned the key in the ignition off, leaned forward, and gave me a very aggressive good night kiss. “We’ve already done it once,” she purred as I was catching my breath, having responded. “Don’t pretend you didn’t like it. Susie doesn’t know, she won’t know from me, and I’m still horny, and you’re really, really good in bed.” Her hand returned to my lap. “I know what you want.” I opened my mouth to interrupt, only to receive another aggressive kiss from her. “I’m a little more... cosmopolitan than you and Susie,” she resumed, still lightly massaging the lump in my pants. “I’ve done it with married men—and women. This doesn’t mean that I want to be with you forever, like Susie. This means that I trust you more than any man in the world right now, and that I find you sexually attractive. It’s not making love between us, Terry. It’s two friends satisfying a physical need. There’s a big difference. Come in tonight.”

I was so horny, so hot, so ready, that it all made sense to me. I spent that night taking what Carrie so eagerly gave, living out a six-year old fantasy, which rendered in flesh, was beyond anything my feeble pubescent imagination had scripted. Carrie was the sexual opposite of Susie: eager, unconventional, experienced beyond my knowledge. “C’mon... fuck me... in my ass... again... c’mon... I want it,” she panted on her hands and knees, waving her wonderfully round, slightly-out-of-proportion ass around enticingly. It was so tight, yet I could move, and move I did. When I began to moan loudly, uncontrollably, it was Carrie who urged me on. “Come in my asshole... come in my ass, Terry. Ohhh, shit... that’ll make me come too... come in—”

I did not know if she came. I was too lost in my orgasm and ejaculation to notice. Or even to care. At some point afterwards, she caringly cleaned my cock off with a wet cloth, and then returned to the bedroom with a cigarette. “That was fantastic. Susie doesn’t know how good she’s got it.” I made no comment; I just lay there and watched Carrie smoke. She was unaware that she was speeding my recovery and exciting me all over again; but she took my silence for discomfort, and so silently finished her cigarette. With a little hesitation she asked, “Are you going home now?”

I’d just lived one of my longstanding fantasies, and it made me want more. “No, Carrie, I’m not,” I said, leaning to her face as if for a kiss, only to add, “Hypnotic eye beams.” She fell backwards, her torso and head hitting the bed with a soft thump. “Carrie, you are now deeply hypnotized and deeply relaxed. You are hypnotized so deeply that you will do everything I say. You cannot resist my commands. You are like a vampire’s victim, helpless. You cannot resist. You will obey.”

“I,” she swallowed loudly, trying to keep the words from coming out. “Can... not... resist. I will... o-o-obey.” I began to thicken again.

“Again,” I sternly repeated.

“I... cannot... resist. I will... obey.” I made her repeat her oath of hypnotic submission until there was no hesitation on her part, that it was as real to her as I wanted it to be. “I cannot resist. I will obey.”

I was very hard now. After I had made sure that I’d cemented her image of her submission to me, I gave her a post-hypnotic command. “When I count to three, you will awaken, realizing that you are still powerless to resist me and that you must obey me. I am your master, I control your body and your mind, and that excites you. It excites you to realize that I have the same power over Susie. When the sun comes up tomorrow, you will no longer be enslaved, but the next time that you are hypnotized by me, you will again become my willing slave, unable to resist any command. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master. I will not be able to resist your command.”

With that response, I almost didn’t make it to three before jumping her again, all thoughts of pre-marital fidelity gone, and the seed of an evil idea germinating in my head. I thrust at her mercilessly, aided by the hypnotically induced thrill of her sexual submission, sending her into another series of orgasms. It was almost three in the morning before I finally ran out of gas, having used everything at my disposal to keep Carrie in a state of sexual bliss. She melted against me, unconscious. The next morning, Carrie and I called in sick to our respective jobs. Now that I was awake, the seed that was in my mind had time to blossom into a full-fledged evil idea. Carrie and I were going to be alone, together, for the whole day. I could work on the details at my leisure.

* * *

“Hypnotic eye beams, Carrie.” She moaned, sounding on the verge of an orgasm as she melted onto the bed after a very late breakfast. “Do you remember that you are now my willing slave, unable to resist any command?”

“Yes... master. I am your willing slave,” she smiled, eyes closed, deep in trance.

“Very good, Carrie. Open your eyes, remaining deeply asleep. I am going to ask you some questions and you will be completely open and honest with me. No matter how much you want to keep it hidden, you cannot.” After getting her assent, I asked, “Have you been with women before—of your own volition?” She’d said as much in the car, but I wanted to make sure. This was something I could use to further my plot.

“Yes, master.”

“Does it excite you to be with another woman?” She enthusiastically purred in response. “Have you ever thought about being with Susie?”

“No... master. She wouldn’t be... interested,” Carrie replied. “It would make things easier for you, but she’s too... sexually conservative.”

“Is she attractive enough for you?”

“Yes, master. That’s not the problem.”

“I have control of her. I can make her available to you, Carrie. Does that thought excite you?” Of course it did. I had planted the idea in her head. Time to lead her where I wanted this to go. “You like having sex with me, don’t you, my slave?”

“Oh... god... yes... master... Terry,” she gasped, “it makes me so hot when you call me that.” She wasn’t lying. The flush was apparent.

“If having sex with Susie were the only way you could continue to be my slave, would you—”

“YES!!!” I wasn’t prepared for the enthusiasm in her response. It was flattering, regardless of its genesis. “I want you to fuck me in the ass again, T—master. I want to be your slave. I want to be hypnotized by you... I want... I want...”

“You want to be my slave. My sex toy,” I panted, undressing.

Carrie slid two fingers into herself, and the slurp resonated in my ears. “Ohhhh... shit... yesssss... masss-terrrr.”

“On your hands and knees, slave.” She eagerly complied, and we were quickly joined. It was intense, brief, but both of us were seeing stars afterwards. I brought her out of trance, and she immediately hugged me, and then nestled comfortably against my body. “I like fucking you when you’re hypnotized, Carrie.”

“I like being your hypnotized slave. It’s a total lack of responsibility for the act. It’s a lot less painful than bondage.” She looked up at me, feeling the little jerk of surprise I gave. “I’ve had... experiences, OK, Terry? It’s not something I care for. But... being hypnotized by you? Anytime. Will you hypnotize her for me? For us?”

“Yes, Carrie. I want to see the two of you, the two sexiest women on Earth, making passionate lesbian love—”

“—While I am mindless. I hope she doesn’t mind if I get to be the mindless one,” she giggled, interrupting my fantasy.

“You’ll take turns. I am your master. Both of you.”

“Yes... master. I... obey,” she mimicked, feeling me thicken. “You like having a hypnotic harem, don’t you? What other evil fantasies and fetishes are going on in that All-American head of yours?” Carrie smiled. “As long as it doesn’t involve bondage or pain...” she coyly started.

“I know you’ll play along. Willingly...” I smiled wickedly. “Hypnotic eye beams.” Carrie sighed softly and went slack against me. “...Or not.”