The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIC CINDERELLA (A Love Story): Part 3

By Hypnofur

After their exhilarating roof top role play game, Susan and David went back to his penthouse. He lit a fire and held her as they sat and watched it. They fell asleep together. A few hours later, Susan awoke, as she was prone to do. Sleeping through the night was something she hadn’t really enjoyed for about two years.

She stretched her legs and walked around a bit. It was cold, so she through the mink coat over her shoulders. Eventually, she just sat across from David and watched him sleep. She knew she was falling in love. She probed herself, trying to figure out if she was falling in love with David the man, or the whole fairy tale that he brought with him. She eventually resigned herself to the fact it was both.

She hadn’t loved a man since Jay. And he had hurt her so badly. She was afraid to let her walls down. She didn’t think she could survive another heartbreak. She wished she could know more about David’s true intentions. If she had known what was in Jay’s head, she wouldn’t have been ambushed.

As the morning light came through the window, Susan got up enough courage to act on the plan she had been forming for the last three hours. When David started to stir, she crawled up next to him, to his crotch specifically.

He woke with a start when she started to play with his cock. “Shhh, just let me play” she insisted. David put his head back down on the pillow with a smile. She used the fur of her coat sleeve to lovingly fondle him until he was hard. Then she went down and slowly slipped her lips around the tip of his cock. She had not given many blowjobs, and was very nervous that she was not doing it right. His breathing reassured her, however, and she started to feel more confident. After a few more moments he came into her mouth.

Susan moved quickly from there, sliding up next to him so her face was up by his. David’s body was still shuddering. He started to talk, to thank her for the wonderful wake up surprise, but she lovingly silenced him.

She started stroking his face with the soft fur as she used her sweetest, most soothing voice. “Don’t say anything David. Just completely relax and listen to the sound of my voice. Let the wonderful feeling of sexual afterglow wash over you as you completely relax and listen to the soothing, loving sound of my voice. Just completely relax David, as you drift ever so wonderfully along with the sound of my voice, floating and drifting as you start to feel your body turn loose. Feel your feet beginning to feel warm, relaxed, and heavy….” She said as she did her best to bring him down into a real hypnotic trance.

They had been playing with erotic hypnosis in a sexual fantasy and role playing way since they met, but Susan had never really tried to put David under. Now she was using her most soothing, soft, relaxing induction to bring him into a very deep level of hypnosis. Her intent and style was not one of erotic hypnotic domination as she had done with him in the past, this time it was soothing and caring. Almost lulling him into trance.

She did her most thorough job possible, spending almost an hour bringing him down into a deep trance. She was a professional, and a skilled one at that, so she was able to see all the signs that he was truly, deeply under.

Before long, David was laying there on the bed, with one hand floating in the air as Susan continued to stroke him with the soft fur. “David, I would like to get to know you better, would you like that?”

“Yes” he whispered.

“Very good David. That makes me happy. Now, I am going to ask you some questions, and I want you to answer me completely honestly. You will actually find David, that you can only answer me completely honestly. Every answer comes out of your mouth automatically, with no time to sensor it.” She told him. She then summoned up her courage and jumped into her plan head first. Well, heart first actually….

“When we first met, were you worried I was an alcoholic?” she asked, wanting to start with something he would normally dance around.

“Yes” he replied instantly. Her test of his hypnotically induced honesty seemed to have worked, but she realized that she didn’t like the answer, even though she knew it might be coming. She wondered for a minute if this was really a good idea. Did she really have the strength for this hypno-inquistion?

“Do you still think I might be an alcoholic?” she asked.

“I don’t know” he said. Well, that was better than “yes – I think you are a booze hound”, but not as good as “No.” Despite her better judgement, she pressed on.

“Are you currently seeing anyone other than me?” she asked. She didn’t get the sense that he was, so she wasn’t that nervous about this one. He confirmed he wasn’t. Her confidence started to rise a bit.

“Have you ever slept with Selia?” she cringed.

“No”

“Do you find her attractive?”

“yes” he said. Susan’s heart dropped for a moment. But then she got a hold of herself. Selia was gorgeous; there probably wasn’t a guy alive who wouldn’t be attracted to her. She had to keep her cool.

“Do you find her more attractive than me?” she asked – definitely not thinking the question through. Was she some sort of masochist? She braced herself for the answer.

“No” he said. Her heart soared.

“Have you really been infatuated with me since college?”

“yes”

She was now loving this game. “Do you masturbate to thoughts of me?”

“yes”

Susan was almost drunk with power and joy. “How long have you been doing that?”

“Since college?”

“Have you ever masturbated to another woman other than me?” she said, loving the flattery.

“Yes” he said. Oh. Well, that made sense. Maybe she needed to dial this back a bit.

“Do you think I need to lose weight?”

“yes” he answered. Susan was crushed. She chided herself again though. You couldn’t get super straight honest answers from your boyfriend’s psyche without taking a few hits. Wait a minute, boyfriend?

“Do you consider me your girlfriend?”

“No”

“Would you like to?”

“Yes” he said exuberantly. The weight comment was now meaningless and her heart bounced again. She now wanted to wake him, to talk to him about their boyfriend girlfriend status. To hug him and be super happy. However, she knew she had a job to do.

“David, I know want to know about your fantasies. I want you discuss them as vividly as possible.”

“The comic book villainess” David said. His voice still sounded “hypnotized”

Susan wanted to say, “yeah, I know – get to the others” but she knew she needed to coax him. “yes David, that was so much fun. Do you like the idea of roleplay?”

“Very much”

“What other games would you like to role play?”

“Banker”

“What is Banker David?”

“I am a Banker, you come in and hypnotize me to give you money”

“Mmm, that sounds fun David, what else?”

“Stage Hypnotist” he said. That was basically self explanatory.

“Sexy. What other role play would you like David?”

“Anything that you can think of. I liked it when you took charge and made the role play. That was the best” he answered.

“I like the idea of going shopping and you making me buy you expensive things. Jewelry and furs…” David added.

“What else David?” Susan laughed. This all was too good to be true.

“I wish you would let me buy you out of Ohio, and come live with me in New York.” He said.

Susan was stunned. Did he just ask her to move in with him? No, he didn’t. She hypnotically compelled him to tell her his heart’s desires, and he did so. It wasn’t an official request. It did give her a lot to think about though.

She didn’t say anything for about a half an hour. David remained in trance next to her. She had wanted to wake him so badly a minute ago, but now she just felt overwhelmed. Had she gone too far?

She left him entranced as she showered and got ready for the day. When she was already, and had had another pensive cup of coffee, she awoke him.

“Hey. Wow… you look like you are ready to go” he said. He hadn’t realized he was hypnotized. He thought he was just waking up from his overnight sleep.

“I have to get going. Last night was great” Susan said. She didn’t want to leave, but she had a lot to think about. Everything seemed to be moving so fast, yet not fast at all. She had made a terrible mistake. It was like when she had unwrapped all the Christmas presents in her parents closet around Thanksgiving. She had to wait another five weeks, and she already knew all the surprises of Christmas morning.

Susan figured she would leave, and David would call her in a few days, wondering what was up. They could have a long conversation then. She knew he’d be confused this morning. But she had to sort things out. She figured David wasn’t ready to have a lot of these discussions.

“I want you to move to New York. I want you to be my live in girlfriend.” David said, shocking her. She had figured wrong. David Knight was not the typical suitor, or the typical man.

“Whoa, David, that is a lot” Susan said. He of course didn’t know that she had been wrestling with all of this for the last few hours.

“Susan, can I be frank with you?” David asked. Susan almost laughed. That last sentence wasn’t “being frank”? She nodded.

“I know that your life in Collinsville has fallen apart. I have the means to change all of that. I can pay off your house and wipe out all of your debt. It is nothing to me financially.”

“But David, if I do that, what will I have? What will be mine? How would I be any different than a prostitute?”

“Again, I’m going to be frank here – what do you have now? A big mortgage that you can’t pay. No practice, and a broken heart. It isn’t prostitution, it is letting your boyfriend show his appreciation for the warmth you have put in his heart. It’s letting me help you so that we can focus on having fun together. It’s the kindness of letting a comic book geek live out his prime years with his fantasy girl” David said. He knew how to sell.

Susan started to cry. They hugged. Then they kissed, then they made love. Not hypno-sex, but true making love.

After another hour or so of holding each other close, they ordered room service. They laughed together. They watched TV as they ate. They were happy.

Selia knocked on the door late in the afternoon. She was greeted warmly by the two love birds and she truly loved seeing them happy. However, she had to throw a wrench in the afternoon by informing David of a pressing business issue. He felt it was serious enough to have to go to the office to handle.

On the way out, he said to Selia, “I would like to buy out of all Susan’s debts. She is going to move here with us for a while. Can you arrange all of that?”

“Certainly sir.” Selia said as he walked out. She turned to Susan with a big smile.

“I can’t believe this is happening” Susan replied. Selia was the closest thing to a “girlfriend” she had.

“Are you happy about it?” Selia asked.

“Yes. God yes. I just feel like, I don’t know, I want to earn my own way. I don’t know if I am ready to be a kept woman.”

“Earn it by making him happy.” Selia advised. “Find out what makes him the happiest, and do your best to provide that.”

Susan knew that Selia’s true allegiance was to David, but she felt that was good advice.

“So, can you start filling me in on the particular’s of your situation? Credit cards, mortgage, etc.”

“I can Selia, but do you think you could help me get a surprise set up for David?” she said with a wicked smile as an idea formed.

David smiled as he re-read the note from Susan. It was all he had heard from her since she flew back to Ohio while he was dealing with business.

“Selia rented out a small office right outside of Collinsville. At your wonderful request, she has taken care of all my debt. All that is left is for me to sign the papers. I’d like to do that with a little theatre. I assure you, your privacy will be kept. Arrive at the office at the address written on the bottom tomorrow at 2pm. Selia has cleared your schedule. For tomorrow, that will be the office of Collinsville bank, and you are the loan officer in this remote branch.”

He now sat in this office, all alone, waiting for something to happen. He looked at the little name plate she even had made. David Days – loan officer. He liked the play on words with his name. He loved the little detail touch of him with some unknown woman in a photoshopped wedding picture. His heart jumped as he heard a knock at the door. He couldn’t wait to see what his hypnotic girlfriend was wearing.

Susan looked absolutely fantastic. She was dressed in a little black satin teddy and had her full length mink on. She had a bottle of champagne and seemed to stumble in the door. David panicked as it seemed that she was drunk again. Maybe she was an alcoholic…

“Mmmm. Hello Mr. Days. You didn’t think you’re hypnotherapist made house calls, did you?” she said with a giggle.

Despite his concerns, David decided to play along. “I uh, I didn’t. Is this some sort of spot check to make sure I am not smoking?”

“Not quite, Mr. Days. Today is about celebration. If you wanted a cigarette, you would certainly deserve it! Of course, I am quite sure you don’t want one, do you?” she said as she took another swig of her champagne.

“What kind of celebration?” David asked.

“Well, Mr. Days. Today is the day we celebrate the culmination of my well laid plans.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think I follow” David said. He was pretty good at staying in character.

“Oh you’ll follow, Mr. Days. You’ll follow my orders precisely, whether you are aware of it or not. In fact, I don’t even think you realize that all of my debt has been wiped away thanks to your creative banking, do you Mr. Days?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Those papers on your desk. You have been preparing them for quite some time, at my request. All I have to do today is sign them. You’ve been following very strict post hypnotic commands, Mr. Days.”

“I’m calling the police!” David said, as he moved towards the phone and started dialing. He liked the idea of throwing something spontaneous in.

With a speed and grace that made David think she wasn’t really drunk, Susan approached him from behind as he dialed. She seductively stroked her finger down his face, turning his head and positioning his eyes so they were looking into hers.

“You can’t remember who you are calling, Mr. Days” she said leaning right into his ear. He took note that her breath did not smell like alcohol. The champagne was part of the game.

David continued to play along as his dick hardened. “I’m calling…. I’m calling…”

“Mmm, so hard to remember. Isn’t it, Mr. Days? Oooh, what a comfy looking chair..” she played as she backed away and sat down in his office chair.

“You want to kneel on the floor, Mr. Days, right at my feet. You want so desperately to do this.” She purred,

David was fully hard now as he went to his knees.

“Perhaps you are confused, Mr. Days?” she asked as he looked up at her. “Well, I’ve been hypnotizing you much more than just the one or two sessions for the smoking. You’ve been going under my hypnotic spell two to three times a week for the last six months. At this point, your subconscious has been programmed to respond to my hypnotic commands regardless if you are asleep or awake.” She laughed.

David swallowed hard.

“oh yes Mr. Days. It seems that your mind can’t resist me. In fact, it doesn’t even want to.” She said wickedly. Then she theatrically noticed the picture on his desk. “What a pretty wife I see here in this picture. Too bad you can’t remember her name, can you, Mr. Days?”

David wanted to laugh. True, he didn’t know the name of the girl in the picture. He didn’t break character though. “Why are you doing this?” he said angrily.

“You don’t care Mr. Days. You don’t care about anything except pleasing me sexually, isn’t that true?”

“…yes” David said with mock resistance.

“Take me Mr. Days” she commanded.

Rising and taking her in his arms he kissed her. The kiss was sexy and passionate and she moaned as they kissed.

Taking his tongue from her mouth, he kissed and nibbled on her neck and earlobes. She felt her nipples stiffen and her pussy get moist. He kissed her again, pressing himself against her. She felt the bulge in his dress pants rubbing against her loins. She began to thrust her hips and rub back against him.

His hand went up her teddy. He took her hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He began rolling it and gently pinching it. The sensation was making her even wetter, driving her passion onward.

She kissed him back with wild abandon, their tongues dancing in each other’s mouths. He slipped his hand from her breast and slid it down over her stomach. She felt his hand slide between her thighs and spread her legs, opening herself to him. He slipped just the tip of his finger into her slit, coating it with her wetness. Then slowly drew his finger upwards parting her pussy lips, finally coming to her swelling clit. Gently he began to rub it in small gentle circles while they kissed.

She was trying to hold out but her passion began to betray her. She was too hot to stop now and came hard, moaning into his mouth. She was absolutely loving this game!

His finger slipped back down between her lips, finding her now slick opening. This time he slipped more of it deeper into her. She moaned again as he slid it in and out of her juicy pussy.

Suddenly picking her up he placed her on the desk. Kissing her wildly. His hand finding her wet slit. Once again he began to work her clit. A little more firmly he rubbed now, sending shivers through her body as she climaxed.

She moaned as she felt two fingers being stuffed into her. She began to buck her hips wildly against his hand as she came again hard. She wrapped her arms around him clutching his body tightly to hers.

Straddling the line between selfish sexual gluttony and fulfilling David’s fantasy, “I want you to please me with your mouth as I sit on your desk signing these papers!”

David’s brathing jumped, telling her that he liked that. He stared into her eyes as he descended downwards. His mouth at her crotch area. He kissed her; first her thighs, then slowly he slipped his tongue between her lips, and she spread even wider for him. He then moved to her now hard clit. First licking, then sucking it into his mouth. Slowly to begin with, then faster and faster.

She began to buck her hips against his tongue as her orgasm grew within her. Then she lost it; moaning his name loudly, she creamed all over his quick tongue as she shakily signed her name where Selia had marked “sign here”.

As she climaxed, he slipped two fingers into her juicy pussy, causing her to cum even harder. With his other hand he spread her lips and continued kissing and licking her clit.

She dropped the pen and reached between her fur coat for her hot tits. Taking them in her hands, she began rolling and playing with her rock hard nipples, while her pussy still enjoyed his tongue.

Her clit was throbbing now as his tongue kept flicking over it. He sucked it into his mouth, held it there and used his tongue on it some more.

She came violently, shaking and shuddering and moaning his name.

As she came back down, undid his pants. His cock was rock hard and he slid it between her swollen and slick lips. He was rubbing it up and down her pussy lips, getting it wet with her cum.

She reached down taking him in her hands and guided him to her slick opening.

He pushed gently and slipped the head in. Just the head; then he stopped, holding it there, he kissed her. Then slowly he pushed again, slipping more of his cock into her.

She felt her pussy start to stretch and the feeling made her cum. As she got off, he pressed more of himself into her. She wrapped her arms around him moaning loudly.

“Does this please you?” He asked.

“Oh yes my slave, give it all to me. Put it deep inside me.” She moaned in reply. One hard thrust and she took it all. “Oh God,” she hissed. She spread her legs as wide as she could for him, taking him fully inside her.

They kissed as he ground his hips against hers. She was wild now. Thrusting hard and deep into her, he made her cum over and over again.

His hand found her tits and began to play with them, paying special attention to her sensitive nipples. He began to fuck her with wild abandon.

She shook and trembled in his arms. She felt him start to swell within her and she knew he was close. Lifting her hips to meet his thrusts, she took every inch of him, cumming hard on his cock again. Unable to hold on any longer. He exploded deep within her pussy, filling her with his hot cum.

As they came down they looked into each others eyes and started to laugh and giggle. “I Love you David,” she said quietly.

He kissed her then said, “I Love you too Susan.”

Susan wondered if it was too soon to say that. David didn’t. He had basically felt that way since college.