The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIC CINDERELLA (A Love Story)

(Author’s note: The induction at the end was taken from/inspired by the great Markarama stories, such as Boots, Leather, and Smoldering Eyes.)

Susan realized why she had resisted joining Facebook for so long. She had finally broke down after another lonely, boring Friday night. Now, on Sunday night, she had 68 friends, and more “catch up” messages than she could ever catch up on.

The real problem is that every time she typed out what was “up with her”, she felt like crying. She was divorced, she had closed down her practice at the end of last year, and now worked as a bank teller. Oh, and she had gained ten (fifteen) pounds during the whole cheating/ divorce nightmare.

She was actually looking for the way to delete the account when she got a friend request from a David Knight. Sue didn’t even know who he was at first. She accepted the request and looked at his stuff. She vaguely remembered him from college, though he looked a lot different now. He had a very sparse facebook page, but there was enough on there to make her wonder. She googled him. She was surprised to find out that he had invented some sort of thing that was used in all i-phones. This guy was like a super millionaire now.

She was even done with her googling when all of a sudden he IM’d her on facebook. A chat window came up automatically. She didn’t even know you could do that.

DK>

Hi Sue. Not sure if you remember me, we were in Rochelle College together.

SM>

Sure, how are you?

DK>

Doing great. You?

SM>

OK I guess.

DK>

Susan, are you free for dinner tomorrow night?

Whoa. Did this guy just ask her out? She didn’t even know him. Is this a thing on facebook that she didn’t even know about? Instant dates or hook ups?

Then again, why not? She hadn’t been on a date since Jay. All she has done for the last eight months is work at the bank, watch tv, and cry. Even if this guy was a serial killer, or only out for sex… either would be more exciting then this.

SM>

sure

DK>

Fantastic! I’m staying in Cincinnati on business. I can drive up. Can you recommend a good place?

SM>

Spinelli’s is supposed to be good, it is right here in Collinsville.

DK>

It’s a date. I understand if you don’t want me to pick up, but I’d be glad to.

SM>

Let’s meet there.

DK>

See you at eight.

The chat ended. ‘Wow, he was a take charge kind of guy’, Sue thought. So was Jay. The kind of guys who breezed in took what they wanted, called all the shots. Made the women love them, and then used them up, before trading them in for a better model.

Clearly, Susan still had a lot of anger.

She was regretting agreeing as she was walking into the restaurant. That was mostly out of nerves though. She felt fat, ugly, old, and used up. Despite that, she pressed on. She smiled nervously as the waiter led her to the table where David was already sitting.

He smiled brightly, stood up and gave her a polite hug and kiss. Then he pulled out her chair for her and sat down across from her. He was dressed in a very expensive suit. That only served to make her feel worse about own inexpensive poorly fitting dress.

“You look fantastic, the years have been very kind to you” he said.

“Thanks” she said quietly. This was getting a bit weird.

“I’ve been looking at the menu, and you were right, this place has a lot of options. Do you come here often?”

“Uh, no, I’ve never been here. I’ve just seen it on my way to and from work.”

“Cool. Where do you work?”

“Collinsworth Credit Union”

“Really, so you went into finance? Weren’t you a psychology major in college?”

“Yes, well, I recently had to close my practice down. What did you major in again?”

“I was electrical engineering.”

“David, I have to come clean” Sue said, putting her menu down.

“You don’t remember me at all, do you?” he said with a warm smile that put her at ease.

“Not at all. How do you even know who I am?”

“We had some mutual friends. I was sort of a wallflower. I always admired you from a far though”

The waiter came and they placed their orders. David asked if she liked wine, and he bought the most expensive bottle they had. They talked while waiting for the appetizers about David’s work. He had created some touch recognition software for the i-phone and had put a patent on it. That meant that he got a royalty off every i-phone sold. He then started a software development company. He was recently named on of the top fifty most influential people in the tech industry. He had a penthouse in Manhattan, a ski chalet in Vale, and various other properties he kept for “investments”

He was in the middle of an amusing story about mistakenly eating Bill Gates’ lunch at a conference when Susan couldn’t take it anymore.

“David, I have to stop you. Why are we here?”

“You mean existentially?” he said with a disarming smile.

“No, I mean why did you fly back to Ohio and look up some person you barely knew from college and ask her out on a date. I’m divorced, overweight, struggling to pay the mortgage on my tiny little house. I was pretty in college, but I doubt I would have been called beautiful. You must have glamorous women all over you. I have to be honest, if you can’t tell me why you have me here tonight, I think I am going to leave!” she blurted out. The wine was apparently affecting her more than she thought.

David realized it was time to come clean.

“I understand your reservations. Yes, at the risk of sounding conceited, I could have almost any woman I want. In many cases I have. By all accounts, I have the perfect life. However, I am missing some one I can share that life with. I am looking for the woman I can spend the rest of my life with.”

“Ok, that sounds nice, but didn’t answer any of my questions.” Susan said, as she got up to leave. Alcohol had always made her bitchy.”

“We shared a class together” he blurted.

She paused, “Which one?”

“It was an elective on Hypnosis. Do you remember it?”

She sat back down. “Of course I do. Hypnosis was the topic of my senior thesis. I became a Clinical Hypnotherapist. What does that have to do with anything.”

“You were amazing in that class.”

“What so, you’re saying you got a crush on me by being in that class with me?” she said. She realized she needed to tone down the bitchiness though.

“Pretty much, yes.”

“That was over ten years ago. Oh wait, are you one of those hypno-fetish guys?” she said, as the bitchiness came right back.

“Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I am” David said confidently.

Susan said nothing. She grabbed another drink and swallowed it down hard. She knew she shouldn’t, getting this way had been part of the problem with Jay.

“I’ve seen some of those sites. So what, you think you’d come back here and find the girl you fantasized about since college, sweep her off her feet, and have some sort of hypno-mistress of your very own?”

“Well, yes” David said, again with a disarming smile. The fact that he was being so candid about it was actually making it significantly less creepy.

“So, why don’t you get one of those ladies off the web?”

“They’re not you.”

Susan blushed a little. He laughed. She had to admit, he was easy to be with. She thought back to her reasoning that sent her on this date in the first place. What did she have to loose?

She refilled her wine glass. David secretly started to worry that she was an alcoholic.

“So, what exactly did you hope would happen tonight?”

“I hoped I could charm you into a second date” David said. The smile was back.

Susan’s tense face reappeared. “David, I’ve been through hell over the last two years. My life is in shambles, and my self esteem is lower than it has ever been. I am basically a broken, trampelled woman. If this is some kind of game or trick, or whatever crazy thing, than I must warn you, I don’t have the strength for it.”

He grabbed her hand and looked right into her eyes. “Susan Mills, I have burned for you for eleven years now. You took my breath away when you walked into the restaurant. I know that I have my ‘perversions’, but I am a good person, and I am looking to settle down with a woman that absolutely sets me on fire. I’m not saying I’m in love with you, because I know what have for you is lust not love. But I will tell you right now Susan, I desire you more than any woman I have ever met, broken or not.”

Susan’s head was spinning. She felt like Cinderella. But life wasn’t like fairytales, Jay taught her that. “So, you want me to boss you around and stuff?”

“No, I am not looking for a dominatrix” he said with a smile, but a slightly less bright one. Susan could tell his exuberance was starting to fade. Suddenly she got nervous that she was missing the opportunity of her life time.

Taking a chance, she leaned in close to him, and looked deep into his eyes. “You want someone with a silken voice to slowly and softly seduce you into deep hypnotic trance, is that it David?” she said, using her best ‘hypnosis voice’.

David turned white as a ghost. “Yes” he got out after an awkward swallow. A bead of sweat appeared on his brow.

Susan’s heart jumped. She liked doing that. She liked it a lot. She was straight out drunk now, but she knew she liked the powerful feeling that gave her.

David tried to regain his composure. Susan smiled as she had knocked the ‘smoothness’ out of him for the first time tonight. “So, you said you had a practice?”

“I did. In a tough economy though, people put off the need to get thin, or stop biting their nails. I had a few people who wanted to quit smoking so they wouldn’t have to pay for cigarettes, but that wasn’t enough to keep the practice going.”

“So it was purely hypnotherapy?” David asked, getting back into his groove.

“Yes, people would come in, and I’d sit next to them while they were relaxing on the plush, soft couch next to me. I’d use my voice to slowly relax them. Perhaps counting down as they spiraled into a wonderful sensation of trance. Soon they’d be so pliant to my hypnotic suggestions. So pliant that they’d do absolutely anything I asked of them. What do you think of that David?” she asked.

The color had again drained from his face. He stumbled over some words. She loved throwing him off course like this.

“Are you hard David?” she said. That was the most sexually forward comment she had ever made in her life, even after 7 years of marriage.

“Yes” he whispered.

“Get the check.” She said.

David wasted no time. He called the waiter over and quickly asked him if the bill was less than $400. The waiter said it couldn’t be anywhere close to that, but David handed him four one hundred dollar bills. Susan laughed as she got up from the table, and promptly almost fell over. She was very drunk.

David helped her up. She admitted she was too drunk to drive. They went to his car. He offered to take her home.

She didn’t remember much after that. She woke up, tucked in her bed, with the same clothes she had on last night. There was no sign of any sexual contact. She was embarrassed when she realized that she had drank too much and passed out. She was horrified when she found out she slept until noon.

As she expected there would be, there was a voice mail waiting for her from her boss at the bank, telling her she had been fired. This was the 4th time she had been late without a call, and she was warned that the third was to be her last.

Susan was soon sitting at her kitchen table, wondering how she was going to find another job to pay the mortgage this month when the door bell rang. She answered it to find a very attractive woman in an expensive business suit. She couldn’t have been even thirty years old.

“Hello Ms.Mills, I’m Selia, Mr. Knight’s assistant. Mr. Knight was wondering if you had time this afternoon to go shopping with me.” She said politely with a warm smile.

After a lot of follow up questions to see if the woman was serious, Susan was eventually climbing into a limo, being whisked away on a shopping spree. There was champagne in the limo, and Susan enjoyed some. She tried harder to not overdo it this time though.

Selia was extremely friendly and open. She raved about “Mr. Knight” and what he had done for her. Susan was surprised to get the sense that she was not currently, and had not slept with him. Selia seemed geniuenly happy that Mr. Knight had found the courage to ask out and romance his old college flame.

They went a few towns over to where the Macy’s was. Selia continued to insist that there was no limit to what Susan could purchase. Selia had great style and helped Susan pick out a number of outfits that actually even made Susan feel good about herself. Before the end, they went to the fur salon section. Susan admired them and admitted she had always dreamed about a fur coat. Selia selected a few for her to try. As tempting as it was, she admitted she would feel awkward wearing a full length mink around Collinsville. Selia did find a cashmere blend with a thick black fox fur collar that seemed to be the perfect compromise. Susan felt like a princess.

In the limo on the way back, Selia and Susan were giggling like school girls. Susan was happier than she’d been in months, maybe years. She didn’t even have any champagne on the way back. Suddenly, Selia got a call on her cell. It was David. He requested that Susan meet him for dinner again this evening.

“Is there anyplace you have in mind?” Selia asked.

“His hotel.” Susan said with a devilish smile. Selia smiled widely and gave her a silent high five.

“Ms. Mills suggests your penthouse at the Weston, Mr. Knight….. yes, sir…. Very well then.”

She got off the phone giggling. Susan asked if she might be able to help her get ready. She knew it made her look like an idiot, but Selia was so well put together, so sophisticated. Selia gladly accepted, but first suggested a trip to the hair salon.

Susan felt like Cinderella as she nervously walked into the Cincinatti Weston. Her new fox fur collared cashmere coat was confidently placed around her shoulders. Beneath it was was a black blazer, a black mini-skirt, black thigh highs, black leather boots, and black underwear. All of this confident, sophisticated black was offset by her freshly colored golden blonde hair, and her expertly done make up.

When David opened the door, with a rose in his hand, he had that same “going pale” look that Susan had come to enjoy so much.

She couldn’t help but flash him a million watt smile. “You should know I got fired today”

Dave started in with a shocked concern, when Susan stopped him and told him it was ok, she’d worry about that tomorrow. She looked up and saw a beautifully dressed table in the center of the penthouse sweet. Dave gallantly went around her and took her coat from her shoulders.

Dinner was terrific, and the conversation flowed freely. Dave was pleased to see that while Susan was enjoying the champagne, she seemed to be taking it a little easier this evening.

Eventually Dave was describing the unfortunately boring version of how his company was buying another one. Susan wasn’t listening, instead, she was building up the courage to take him.

“David, look into my eyes.” She all of a sudden said sharply.” Look deep into my eyes.” She said as she slowly and seductively got up and walked towards him. Summoning a confidence she didn’t know she had, she put her hand on what turned out to be a rock hard cock.

“That’s it, just let go, let yourself go and relax. Just stare deeply into my eyes. Feel my hand stroking you. With each stroke you relax more and more. Follow my voice. It feels so good to do whatever my voice tells you. I want you to listen to my voice. Focus on my voice. Just relax and stare at my boots. Focus on my my eyes. Feel yourself get an erection. Feel it grow and grow. You must do as I ask. Focus on me. You want to do whatever I ask. You want to do whatever I say. Feel your erection. Feel it throb. You want to do whatever I say. You are so relaxed now. Relax deeply. Deeper and deeper. You want me to be in control. Deeper and deeper. Close your eyes. Let yourself go deeper. Feel your erection get harder and harder. Deeper and deeper. Think of me, how long you’ve desired me. How I smell, how I feel, how I sound. Think of nothing but me. Deeper and deeper. You feel compelled by my voice. Give in to my voice. Give in to me. You want me to control you. Deeper and deeper. Feel how hard your erection is. You are so relaxed; there is nothing else but me. I fill your mind. You desire to serve me, to please me. Deeper and deeper. Pleasing me is your greatest desire. Obeying me is your greatest desire. Deeper and deeper. You are safe pleasing me. I want you to obey me at all times. Deeper and deeper. You will obey me always. You will serve me always. Deeper and deeper. Your erection is harder and harder. Feel it throb. Deeper and deeper. Feel yourself falling into a deep slumber; you can hear only me. Fall into a deep sleep and listen to me. Listen to my voice and obey. Deeper and deeper. You are fast asleep. Listen to my voice. Do whatever it says. Feel your erection get harder and harder. Feel it throb. You are building to a climax. You will come on my command. When you come you will be under my control. After you come you will obey me always. You will give complete control over you. Feel your erection throb more and more. Deeper and deeper. When you come you will obey me always. Feel your erection throb. You are building to a climax. Feel it build and build. You want to come on my command. Feel the pleasure of me. Feel my power over you. It feels so good. Feel it throb as you follow me to the bedroom.” She commanded. He did just that. Her triumph aroused her even more than she thought it might, and she victoriously laid herself back down on the king sized hotel bed, exposing her breasts for his worship. She commanded him to strip naked, and to come please her. David did not disappoint. He was someone who did everything well, and breast worship was no exception. His hands creatively and playfully massaged one breast while his tongue circled and flicked the nipple of the other. His fondling straddled the lines between gentle, firm, and rough. He not only gave each of her nipples adequate attention, but he also licked on top of and underneath her breasts. She was amazed at how hard he could make his tongue. That made her pussy wonder how hard his dick could become. Unable to resist any longer, she commanded her to fuck him, but to not come until she allowed.

She writhed in pleasure as his cock split her moist pussy lips. She was cuming almost instantly. He bucked and thrashed violently into her. It was the hardest fucking of her life. His immense strength and peak physical condition made her wonder if he could fuck like this for hours. As her first thunderous orgasm subsided, she whispered “slow it down and work me back up”. His pelvis instantly obeyed it’s mistresses commands. He slowly and rhythmically kept pumping into her, the tip of his dick often flirting with leaving her pussy, just to stimulate her sensitive pussy lips. As the frenzy began to reform within her, she panted “harder slave” into his ear. He began thrusting furiously into her. Her body was like a ragdoll being tossed up and down by his fucking. As she was in the height of her second, even more intense orgasm, she screamed, “Come for me now my pet!” He did so, their two screams of delight intertwining through the hotel room.

To be continued….