The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: You know the drill: Don’t read this if you’re a minor, all the work is completely fictional, don’t try this at home or anywhere else, reproduction allowed for non-commercial purposes only AND only if you tell me, all that.

HYPNOS UNIVERISTY

(MC, MF, MD)

Synopsis: A recollection of sexual adventures that are the hallmark of the prestigious Hypnos University.

Chapter 3: A friend Indeed

“I wish finding work on campus wasn’t so hard!”

Dianne and I had been looking for a job at HU for two years now, and still none of our efforts had yielded fruit. Adding that to the fact that she still hadn’t forgiven my little adventure with Dr. Nereau meant she was pretty much in a rotten mood.

“Something would come up if you considered working any other department” I said grumpily “It’s kind of hard to find a payjob in a place where they can – and do –enslave anyone that meets their fancy, don’t you think?”

She gave me a glare, and I ignored it. She wanted me to apologize for making out with the teacher of brain chemistry, and was something I absolutely refused to do. First, because the aforementioned teacher was hotter than any person could possibly be; second because it was her who threw herself to me because I had the best grades, and third, Dianne and I were friends, it was her who wouldn’t get a more serious relationship with me, which meant I could fuck whoever I want – whoever I could hypnotize, at least.

“Well, excuse me if I don’t want to be a burgerdrone at the fraggin’ McDonalds!” she shot back. “Professor Brett clearly said that if he caught any Junior of the Hypnotism Major working as a slave, he would turn that person into one permanently, and I honestly doubt he was joking!”

“Nah, he wasn’t joking” I admitted “Damn him” Mr. Brett was a good teacher, but exceedingly proud and exigent. As far as he was concerned, we Junior shouldn’t debase ourselves with lesser jobs – according to him that just reflected poorly on the school. Easy for him to say. Gas prices were a bitch, and when you’re a junior your family becomes damn tired of sending you money.

“Well, it seems pretty much every position in existence is taken” she said in resignation “I think I’ll go talk to the teachers and see if they have any ideas of a job for us that won’t stain their godforsaken reputation.” She logged off and prepared to leave “Wanna come? Maybe Ms. I-fuck-students-in-front-of-the-class has something open for you, in one way or another”

Geez, what’s her problem? “Thanks, but if you’re gonna be like that all day, I’d rather stay and finish my homework”

And without looking at her, I went to the second floor of the library

I later regretted my answer of course, but by definition it was too late. Hanging around with a pissed off Dianne was still better than being stuck alone with homework in Friday evening. Worse still, my rage interfered with my work. Why the hell did I do wrong, dammit? It was her who wanted us to stay just friends, wasn’t it? I mean, was I supposed to wait in chastity until she decided whether I was good enough for her?

I was so self absorbed that I didn’t see Melody approaching me – which is saying something, as my voluptuous friend was wearing a bra, panties, heels, her schoolbag, and nothing else.. She seemed to have some urgency, too, so I managed to forget about Dianne for a moment.

“Listen, you know I wouldn’t do this if there was any other way, but I need your help” She said with an air of bitterness. She hated to rely on others. “I just can’t fight that Ackmore prick’s posthypnotic suggestions. They must have been reinforced by Mr. Brett’s.” she took a deep breath “Ackmore hypnotized me into selling myself until I earn a grand doing so and deposit that money into his account. I need you to help me getting there”

It wasn’t as if I didn’t want to but… “Well, I’d really love to help, but both Dianne and I are pretty penniless at the moment. How much do you need?”

“Eighty”

I blinked. Did I hear that right?

“You saved up nine hundred and ten dollars that way in four days!?”

“And I could had gotten more today” she said proudly, “But those assholes wanted to save more action for tomorrow. Even if I get the money early, I won’t be free until I deposit it, which means if any of those idiots offers me money on my way to the bank, I’d be powerless to resist.” She took another breath “But that’s not it. I want to get free on my terms. I want to show them I could fight the brainwash by myself, even if I can’t. So please, allow me sell myself to you. I’ll pay you when I’m free”

That’s not the sort of request you hear very often, and wasn’t the type you deny very often either. “Well, uh, what are the prices?”

“Twenty for a table dance, fifty for a blowjob, a hundred for a full ride”

“I see” I took a breath. The evening was looking better already.

“First of all sit down OK? You look pretty tense, and I’m uncomfortable looking at you so accelerated. I will help you, OK? Everything will be OK. Just take a moment to take a rest, ok you look pretty exhausted”

“I am exhausted” she confessed “I’m so very tired”

“So tired” I agreed “you do look tired. Take a moment to lay back, to relax… take a little break. Take a deeeeep breath… there your go… another… anooooother… close your eyes and give yourself a minute to relax. You’re so tired… so very, very tired… just let go Melody. You’re so very tired. You deserve to relax. You deserve to sleep.”

”to sleep”

“To fall asleep”

“to fall… asleep

“To fall into deep sleep”

”To fall into deep sleep”

“To fall into deep… hypnotic… sleep”

”To fall into deep… hyp… notic… s-sleep”

There she was; my succulent friend under my power once again. Don’t think wrong, she was still my friend and I was going to help her; I was just going to do it my way.

I took a piece of paper and wrote in it “twenty dollars” and showed it to her.

“Open your eyes Melody.”

”Yes…”

“You are under my control, aren’t you melody?”

”Yesss… I am…”

“How did we agreed you’ll call me when I hypnotize you?”

”…my lord. Yes, my lord”

Corny, I know, but everybody wants to be called “master” and I wanted to be original. Besides, Melody wasn’t my slave – if I hypnotized her so easily, it was because she was very vulnerable at the moment.

“Good girl. Then tell me Melody, what does this say?”

”Twenty dollars”

And for twenty dollars you’ll dance for me, don’t you?”

”yes”

“There you go then”

I gave her the paper, and my delicious friend stood at the table and began to dance oven an imaginary tune, showing off those incredible curves. “Ackmore was right” I thought “every damn second that sexy body isn’t boned is a second completely wasted”.

It was short but very, very sweet, and when she was done, I already prepared paper.

“Tell me Mel, what does it say here?”

”Fifty Dollars”

“What will you give me for fifty dollars?”

”A blowjob”

“Excuse me?”

”A blowjob, m’lord”

“That’s more like it”

I gave her the paper, and she proceeded to do her stuff. Let me tell you this: she’s goddamn fantastic, she sucks with greed, as if it was the only source of water in miles, far more intense than any girl I’ve ever had. And she swallows. Always. Hypnotized or not, she always does.

Again, it was short but fucking fantastic; and I was ready to wrap it up.

“Sit in my lap girl”

She did. It’s incredible how a woman could be so wildly sensual. I resisted the urge of trying to enslave her permanently – it’s not something trivial, she was after all very strong willed and trained in hypnotism as I was; not to mention a friend. Trying something like that –and failing—would alienate her forever, and Dianne would never forgive me. A key element of hypnotism is how far to go with who and when; and right now, my curvy, mesmerized, virtually naked friend and I were having too much fun to jeopardize our friendship.

“Look at my eyes, Mel. You’re going deeper, deeper into hypnosis. As deeper as you go, you begin to feel very, oh so very hot. You’re so hot, girl, so hot. So horny, so very horny, you can’t stand it”

”So… horny”

“You feel so horny. And so sexy. You feel so sexy girl, so extremely sexy.”

”so… sexy”

”Tell me Mel… how much money do you need to be free?”

“Ten… ten dollars”

“Pardon?”

“Ten Dollars… my lord”

“Tell me… what it says on this paper”

”A hundred dollars”

“You want them?”

”Yes!”

“Mmmmmm?”

”Yes mast… m’lord”

“You want them very much?”

“Yes, my lord”

“What will you give to me for this?”

”Myself”

“And you want to give yourself to me, don’t you?”

”Yes, my lord”

“You want me to penetrate you”

”Yes. Yes, please, I beg you, please! Do me! Please” She was so horny that hypnotism barely kept control of her. “M’lord” she added quickly.

“Since you put it that way… I suppose I must” and I gave her the paper.

All my notes and books were thrown from the table. A casual observer would presume it was her who was taking advantage of me. This is Mel: very eager, very aggressive during sex, and always, always on top. There’s no other way around it: no amount of mind control, no matter the intensity or source, could make her consent any other position. Doing her is such a savage experience, so wild, so eager, so animalistic that it always takes you by surprise. I did her hard, as hard as I could, and did it so we came at the same time, and we did it loud.

“Dammit, Mel, that was terrific” I was out of my breath. It was getting about time my lovely friend regained her freedom “Wake up now Mel. You’re now free”.

At once, Melody became aware of her surroundings. She stood up and smiled at me.

“You’ve improved since the last time” she said appraisingly “It seems Dianne gives you your exercise. There you go then, as promised” She mockingly gave me back the papers “That was clever”

“So, uh, do you want me to go to the bank with you?” I said while she helped me pick up my stuff “Right now it’s too late, maybe tomorrow before class”.

“Screw the bank” she said dismissively “That Ackmore bastard is overrated after all, I just overrode his brain wash, so that asshole won’t see a penny of this”.

“So you’re almost a grand richer” I grinned “You fell for it because it synergized with Mr. Brett’s class demonstration. Dianne was right”

“Yes, but if you tell her it will be the last thing you ever do. Anyways” She sighted “You saved my life guy, I really appreciate it. It was so sweet from you, in more ways than one” and she kissed me “You earned yourself a date mister. Anytime, anywhere, just call me and I will go with you; but you better be prepared for a very, veryhot date, OK”

“Sound like a deal” damned if it didn’t. “By the way, Dianne and I were thinking about getting a job on campus. Do you happen to know anybody that – “

“C’mon guy, you can do better than that. Last semester I bought my new car helping freshmen in their classes using hypnosis, and you can bet I didn’t suck off my fucking stepfather for a single penny. They expect you to gain money as the hypnotist you are guy, use your brain here. Speaking of which, it’s getting late and I have to go now. Show’s over folks, please don’t tip the stud, carry on now”

I looked around wondering what she meant. Every soul in the second floor in the library was glaring at us. Some old lady was petrified halfway between us and the reference desk; she seemed to have dropped a pink colored paper that read “keep it quiet!”; a crushed cup of coffee at her heels.

As Melody Mink went everybody –particularly the boys – stared at her; when she disappeared everybody looked back at me. Nobody seemed to be able to move or make a sound.

“You heard the lady” I said finally “Carry on” I proceeded to continue with my schoolwork without sparing any notice of what anybody else was doing. Melody left unabated and unashamed, and I was determined to do the same.