The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: You know the drill: Don’t read this if you’re a minor, all the work is completely fictional, don’t try this at home or anywhere else, reproduction allowed for non-commercial purposes only AND only if you tell me, all that.

HYPNOS UNIVERISTY

(MC, MF, MD)

Synopsis: A recollection of sexual adventures that are the hallmark of the prestigious Hypnos University.

Chapter 2: Volunteers

Brain Chemistry was, by far, the most difficult subject taught at Hypnos U. It was there where most of the students majoring at hypnosis flunked. It was a complex subject, in which you applied calculus, chemistry and psychology as one. No one dared to miss such an important class; and in order to make it more appealing (which there was no need, the subject was obligatory every semester), the good folks of the Hypnosis Department cooked up a radical solution: they put a volunteer to teach it.

You’re surely wondering what’s so special about that. Well, around here “volunteer” is what we call people whose life is ruled by a hypnosist, a subject completely brainwashed that will intelligently lead the life chosen by his or her master. The name comes after the hypnotist show cliché, in which a volunteer secretly becomes the servant of the hypnotist. And yes, for all purposes a volunteer is a slave, but we’re in an age of political correctness bullshit, and by textbook definition, the subject wasn’t “enslaved”, was “talked into it”. A volunteer doesn’t do stuff against her will, but she has her will itself altered, so as weird as it sounds, it was completely legal.

Finding an appropriate volunteer to teach this class was, I heard, extremely difficult. The criteria was extremely ambitious: first; it had to be someone who dominated the complex and highly specialized topic of brain chemistry completely in order to teach it; second, the applicant must had a very good talent at teaching, as knowledge of a subject and the ability to teach it are two very different things; third, it had to be someone extremely attractive in order to have us students focused on her; fourth, it had to be someone young, to be able to actualize herself on the subject and be an appropriate eye candy for enough time to make the expensive search worth it. After a long search, they found Amanda Nereau.

She used to be an investigator from a College in Paris whose name I can’t type or say, and it’s not important ‘cause it doesn’t mean anything to her or to me anymore. Whichever the college was, they were understandably angry of what they called the “kidnapping of one of their most brilliant minds”, and even went so far as to take some sort of legal international action, but again, according to the laws of hypnosis, “no one can be hypnotized to do something she doesn’t want to do”; her papers were in order and she publicly announced her “willingness” to stay here, so she was officially ours.

I enter after Dianne to the Brain Chemistry laboratory. It is the most expensive room in the whole University, or so I heard; for each of us there’s a very expensive computer that we use in class. Dianne likes to entertain herself checking her e-mail and some girly pages while we wait, but I like to visit a very special webpage before class. The Brain Chemistry Course Webpage has a link to a video in which the first hypnotic induction of Dr. Nereau is displayed in high quality.

I never, ever tire of watching it. It was used by the French school as a proof that Amanda Nereau was taken against her will, but again, international laws decree that hypnosis cannot make you do something you don’t want, so in the end, the video served as proof that we did nothing wrong, even if the other school offered her a much more refundable and far-reaching position than we did. As we wait for the class, I plug in the headphones and prepare to enjoy my favorite video…

Dr. Nereau is in her office, dressed and groomed in a way that made her look as nothing but a common and boring university teacher. She speaks English amazingly well and without accent, and welcomes her visitor in a warm and professional manner.

“Hello. You must be Dr. Brett”

“I guess I am. And you must be Dr. Nereau”

“Yes I am. I must say I’m really intrigued, Dr. Brett, on what I can I offer you to make such a long trip worth the bother. I understand you come from the Hypnos University, the most prestigious College in America in everything that relates to the mind. Oh! I read your article about how hypnosis affects the higher brain functions; by the way, it was extraordinary.”

“Why thank you Ms… Dr. Nereau. I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to offend, but I’m used to deal with students all the time, and you look more like a student than like an investigetor, kindly accept my apologies.”

“Oh, please don’t worry about it. So please tell me, what brings you to our humble school?”

“Well, let me get to the point Dr. Nereau. We have an opening for the position of Brain Chemistry Instructor for Undergraduate students, which is a very difficult topic to teach. So we had considered several potential candidates, and we have narrowed the list down to you”

“Uh? Me?”

“Yes indeed, Dr. Nereau, I think you have all the qualifications we need”

“But… but why… I mean… I’m flattered but… well, it’s not like you don’t have people in America who can do it, is it? I-I mean, just a teacher for undergrads, it’s something any of your graduate students could do, any of them would jump at the opportunity… why come all the way to Paris to offer me such a thing… I don’t understand”

“Well… it’s something rather simple Ms. Nereau, if you give me your undivided attention for a moment, I will explain. The reason we need you at Hypnos University is…”

“…this” Dr. Brett takes a blue jewel in front of Dr. Nereau “As a highly decorated Doctor of Brain Chemistry, you must know what is it don’t you”

“I… Well, yess, it… it seems to be a… dreamstone”

“Yes, Ms. Nereau, it is a dreamstone. A very rare treasure, I’m afraid. Properly polished, they ease the hypnotic sleep in subjects of gender and eye color appropriate with the stone in question. This azure one, for instance, when observed by a blue eyed female would seem to emit an entrancing, irresistible light… such a person would be drawn magnetically to it, unable to resist… she would find herself very relaxed, extremely relaxed… drowsy… so very… very… drowsy…”

“so… drowsy”

“Yes… so drowsy… drowsy and relaxed, and helpless… helpless as she falls… into a deep, deep trance”

“a deep, deep trance”

“Yes, Amanda, a deep trance. An hypnotic trance. A trance in which such a person would be hopelessly obedient, and did as she was told”

“And did as she was told”

“Yes Amanda, she would did as she was told. Do you happen to know anyone? Any woman with blue eyes who would be entranced by this dreamstone”

“Well…I-I have blue eyes”

“Yes you have. And then you must be vulnerable to the hypnotic light of the stone, then?”

“Y-yes’

“But then that means you must be, by now, completely entranced, in a deep state of hypnosis, and being completely submissive and obedient yes?”

“yes”

“Then kindly prove it Amanda. If you are so hypnotized, you will be unable to resist any command I give, isn’t that right?”

“that’s right”

“Then undress Amanda. Undress completely”

“Yes Doctor Brett”

Without removing her gave from the stone, Amanda got rid of her boring scholar clothes, to be replaced by the glorious sexiness of her voluptuous naked body.

“Very good Amanda, very good. You’re a very smart girl, and as such you must understand what happened here, yes?”

“Yes. You have just hypnotized me. I’m under your power, and you can make me do whatever you want”

“Exactly. Now, kindly pay attention. At this moment, your eyes represent your will. The more you close them, the more you will be irrevocably enslaved to me. At this point you will use all the willpower you have to keep them open, that’s the only thing between you and complete slavery, do you understand?”

“Yes Doctor”

“Good. Now Amanda, you are feeling sleepy. Sleepier than you had felt in your life, so sleepy, so… fatigued. You are very tired Amanda, you’re so exhausted. You just want to close your eyes and sleep, to fall into the deepest sleep, to let go and close your eyes, and surrender to deep sleep”

Amanda’s eyelids began to close. It was apparent she was in an epic struggle to stay awake, even as the rest of her sexy body remained as placid as ever.

“Go down Amanda. You are incredibly tired, all the work in all your life is coming back to you right now, all the stress and all the rush, and you can stand it anymore, you just want to forget, to blissfully go down into sleep… closing your eyes and surrendering to eternal sleep… it will be bliss… to let… go… and… be… asleep”

Amanda’s eyes would seem closed to a casual observer. They’re still barely open though, very barely, as the girl fought with her last ounce of strength to keep her freedom.

“You are incredibly strong, girl” Dr. Brett whispered in her ear “It is indeed extraordinary that a highly skilled hypnotist like myself would need a dreamstone to enslave you. You fought hard and well and it will not be forgotten. But you know better than I do that the war is already lost. You simply can’t resist me indefinitely, and you’re hanging by a thread already. It is time to let go girl. Time to close your eyes and slumber”

With that, Amanda’s eyes closed completely, and her face fell in surrender and submissiveness. Dr. Brett grabbed her, kissed her, and proceeded to take her. He took her on the top of her desk, and she complied with the submission and obedience common on smart volunteers.

“You’re simply delicious girl” Dr. Brett said as he fucked her “You are too good for boring investigation work. You will come to me and become a teacher at Hypnos U. You will have the fun you deserve there”

“I… will do whatever you want me to, Master Brett”

“You’re a smart girl… such a smart girl… just… for… that… you… will…come… NOW!!!”

Amanda screamed as the orgasm absorbed her. She lectured last semester about how people are much more sensitive to sexual pleasure under hypnosis, and she gave us the most pleasant homework we ever had.

“Very good girl.”, said Dr. Brett as he catched his breath again, “You did very good, it was an excellent fuck. Now let’s kindly go back to business. You know who and where we are, and starting right now you will do everything necessary to go to work with us. I have all the paperwork you’ll need right here”

I was watching as Dr. Brett left a yellow envelope on her desk when a familiar voice took my attention from the video – not an easy thing to do.

“Good morning, class!”

Dr. Nereau just made her entrance. Every hypnotist I’ve met believe that thralls (another term for volunteer) must look the part as creatures unworthy of dignity, and Amanda Nereau wasn’t spared. Today she was wearing a tight black bikini that enhanced her robust curves, a wristwatch, heels, her purse; a (very) transparent lab coat and nothing else, the only thing remaining of her old self were her glasses. Even her accent had changed, now you could tell she was French.

“I’m so glad to se you all again. I believe this group had the higher marks in the last semester, so let’s try to study just as hard, OK?”

“Yes!” we all answered as one. There was something, something about the way she smiled and she moved, she was so sexy that even females were captivated by her beauty, and not even one as innocent and relatively conservative as Dianne could resist staring at the catlike sexiness of Dr. Nereau.

“Before anything else” she said casually as she examined her list “It’s time to give a prize to whoever had the highest grade overall on this class last semester. Let’s see, Morrison, Bennigan, Litz, Borneau… mmm… it seems that our winner is… YOU”

A stunned silence filled the room. I simply couldn’t believe what I was hearing

“M-m-m-m-me!?” I said in disbelief “I-I-I did better th-than everybody else?”

“It’s either that, or that I’m making that up to have a ride with you, boy” she said with catlike style as she poked my chest “but I wouldn’t do that” She smiled as she threw her perfect tits to my face “I’m professional in my work”

And with that she threw herself to me, and gave me the longest, most incredible fuck I ever had, she kissed be as if she wanted to take my lungs away, and didn’t stop until I had tasted every inch of that ripe, erotic sex toy that was her entire self.

“That was a nice ride boy” she finally said, as she regained her breath “not bad at all for a student. Now please go and groom yourself quickly. Class will start in three minutes.”

As my fellows cheered and clapped behind me, I went off to the men’s room without looking at Dianne. The program to recruit Dr. Nereau was called “Volunteers to work” and was meant to motivate students to excel in the most difficult and boring subjects of the curriculum. By the end of the semester they passed around an evaluation form in which we had to rate how much success the program had in a 1-10 scale, and I gave it full marks.