The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Time

Two days later

Monday morning had arrived and so I woke up with my usual alarm clock to get ready for school before remembering that I had graduated at the end of last week. Thanks to this I was nowmore wide awake even before the sun had risen and had nothing to do. Just out of mere laziness I went over some half-finished projects of mine, like new self-hypnosis CDs and short promotion clips I could post on Youtube later. Now, with school being over I had to make a living from my work as a hypnotist for real, after all. I also gathered what little cash I still had left in my house before locking it away. Better subdue all possible sources of temptation until the next income was sure. Still, even after finishing every little thing I could possibly think of this early in the morning it was way before eight o’clock am. Really not the time to be awake like this without any kind of tasks at hand. One could not have chosen a better timing to ring the bell at my door. Expecting nothing but some ennerving yet at least active sales man or maybe someone asking for a pedition I went and opened the door. When I saw Mike being the unannounced guest, however, I would have nearly ended up slamming the door right in his face trying to close it as fast as possible. Unfortunately he dodged and slipped into my house without waiting for me allowing it. “Come on, that’s no way to greet a friend this early in the new day.” If stares could kill, I guess they could have arrested me for using nuclear weapons. Not being in possession of such a miraculous ability, however, I restricted myself with just glaring at him hissing: “Friend!?! You dare calling yourself my friend after what you have done saturday?” He gave me a startled look. “What are you talking about?” I would have liked to laugh here, though I was unable to do so. “Don’t act dumb. You aren’t. If nothing else I know at least this one thing about you.” “Thanks for the flattery, but I really don’t know what you mean.” I wanted to argue against it, but he did not wait that long. “You’ve brought that on yourself for not knowing the right present for her to begin with. You are responsible for what you did during the show. You, and not me. All I did was to prepare the stage for you to shine in front of her. You were the one asking me for a way to make sure Rachel would only look at you. Can you really blame me for what you turned this opportunity into?” Bulls-eye. With just these few words all the anger I had saved up for a situation like this was gone. Instead of hissing or yelling at him I just dropped down on the ground, being rendered powerless by facing my own incompetence. “I should just give up on her once and for all.” He looked at me in shock. “What? Not enough you wasting it, now you even want to go as far as rendering my efforts to hook you up with Rachel totally meaningless? You want to tell me I hold back on the best fuck in this whole city for nothing? Is that really how it is, Sascha?” I did not even manage to raise my head. “Do I have any other choice, Mike? I finally realized that all my ambitions to get her acceptance, no, even worse: her love, have never been anything but a sweet dream.” Now I suddenly brought out a small, bitter laugh. “I just have to stop dreaming. I’m not a school boy anymore, after all.” Under what felt to me like huge efforts I looked him in the eye when saying: “And about your restraint, I really appreciate it, especially since you are right. It really looks like my selfishness did cost you your chance of doing it with her. Even though words are not enough to make up for it, I still offer you my sincerest apologies for this.” My, my, talk about being a drama-queen. Worst part about it was that I wasn’t even at least a girl. How do you call it in such a case? I don’t feel like thinking about that so deeply. Mike didn’t, either. Slowly, he went to the door. “I really feel sorry for you, you know? If you would really love Rachel you would not just sit on the floor mopping around, but would stand up and fight for your wishes.” He gave me a last long look, before saying: “Fine then, if you would excuse me. It looks like I just have found myself a date.” With this said, he left. The sound of the door being slammed shut from outside nearly felt like an invisible fist throwing me hard on the ground. I just laid there, not moving the tiniest bit, until finally I drifted back to a deep, yet somehow restless sleep.

When I came to again night had fallen already. Every damned muscle in my body was crying out in pain from the position in which I had completely overslept the whole day. Still, despite my limps feeling stiff and cold like stone, I somehow managed to get up and reach my desk top. The computer was still on and I noticed some new Emails I had apparently missed. When checking them, there were several requests for me giving a performance in towns all near and afar. I accepted only those being somewhat close, since there was no way I could affort the costs for making it to the other places. Still, having jobs was a nice feeling and I did not turn the rest down either. If I calculated carefully, I might be able to make it with using the founds of those jobs located close-by. Just when I was about to call it a day, though, there arrived another mail. When I looked at it I saw it being from Lana. For a moment I was tempted to simply delete it. Then I checked it especially carefully before opening it. Even in retrospective I’m not quite sure just what I expected from this, but whatever it was, I can state as a fact that it was not part of the mails content. Instead I found an ...well, accusation might be the most fitting word to describe it. Lana literally yelled at me through the virtual text about just what I was thinking and whether it was true that I had given up on Rachel as she had heard from her brother. When reading these lines I would have seriously liked to kill Mike. Lana being his sister and me being down after Rachels reaction both did not justify his breach of our agreement, by which he had promised never to tell anyone, including his sister, about my feelings for Rachel. But then again, killing him would require to search for him, if I ran out of long-range plans it would even come down to talking with him before I could finish it. So I refrained from this urge and focused on the mail in front of me. She continued with a longer part about how Mike would nowmore re-start with fucking Rachel on a regular base and how much other guys would continue to do so, too. I somehow felt like telling her that she should not bother me with her female solidarity. I mean, this was no different from how it had always been. Not to mention that, if I were able of changing something about this it would have never come so far to begin with. Besides, those guys were not doing it against Rachels will. More like, they were clearly and unmistakebly invited by Rachel to do it. This going especially for Lanas dear brother, to whose cock Rachel seemed to be quite addicted, judging by the number of times she was inviting him per week. She had started this whole thing all by herself, since she seemed to be lusting for it so much. I was free to wish for it to be different, but just forcing her to stop it regardless of the situation was definitely something I had neither the right nor the necessary means to do. But this was an email so, being the polite guy I am, I would at least finish reading it before writing an answer. More like, I knew I would not think of answering as being a worthwhile thing to do after finishing, so I wanted to finish only in order for me not to answer, after all. Doesn’t make sense, I know. Go ahead and laugh all you want.

However, the mail did indeed contain a pleasant surprise as Lana now left that matter aside asking me for my help as a hypnotist. Apparently, she had found out that the man she liked was into submissive and obedient girls and now she requested of me to help her becoming such a person. She suggested for the two of us to meet wednesday so that we could discuss the details as well as payment for this job. I was to just give an answer regarding this meeting for now, the decission of whether or not I would take this job would be made after I knew the whole situation. Since the slightest mention of work was currently similar to waving a thick bundle of money right in front of my face I had no complaints, so I told her I were okay with meeting in a small café near my place where I always used to eat wednesdays and then decide whether or not it might be better to discuss the job in my house. Thats what she got for sending me such a vague request.

Though I wondered why she would want to turn herself into a completely different type of person for this man rather than giving up due to the insurmountable differences in taste I was in no position to tell her how to plan her love-life. If she wanted it this way and I could make money with her happiness then I would not miss the chance. So I really waited in the aforementioned café wednesday noon with somewhat mixed expectations. When Lana showed up and sat down across the table, I started talking: “So, what’s this about you needing my help to become the type of person your secret crush prefers?” She sighed. “You have a date with a girl and this is the first thing that comes out of your mouth even before plainly greeting her? You really think of nothing but your business, now, do you?” I remained silent. I had hardly had a simple conversation with Lana during those two years me and her brother had been friends. She would occasionally greet me or give some inside in the female view on the world whenever she had noticed us boys discussing ways for me to win a certain girl over. But aside from that there was nothing connecting us. So I considered her words an attempt to get ready for telling me about the job and simply saw no reason to react. “Okay”, she went on, “Listen. That guy is actually one of my neighbors. He seems to be quite a shy fellow at first, but he has that special thing to him that makes me feel all lonely if I can’t at least see him. I have been in love with him for two years now.” She fell silent again, as a waiter approached asking for what we would like to have. After ordering a small lunch for me and just a water for her I picked up the talking. “So, how come, that you sent me that request? Wouldn’t stuff like confessing or, if possible, getting into a serious relationship come before knowing his sexual preferences? Not, that I’d be one to talk, but...” She sighed. “Well, you’re right. And I did confess. It has happened three months before graduation.” I gave her a puzzled look. “He turned me down, as you might already assume. He said, that despite his usual and openly shown self he was actually a bit of a pervert who would not be satisfied with someone not sharing his fetishes. That’s when he told me about it.” “I see.” Well, my reaction might not have been the nicest possible but what to expect from me. “Since that time I have searched for a way to come closer to his ideals, but somehow I could not manage to do it. Therefore I thought about seeking help from Ramses. However, Mike stopped me whenever I was about to contact him and Saturday I finally learned the reason.” She suddenly turned silent and looked slightly ashamed. “I’m sorry, Mike mentioned you could not stand someone bringing it up and you did not react to that part of the mail at all, so I should have figured it out by now and just not mention that day.” I just tried not to lose my composure right here, so I said: “Then the reason for you stepping up as a volunteer was so you could experience and judge the quality of my techniques first-hand.” I even managed my “greet-a-sympathic-customer”—type smile. “That would answer a few questions, I guess.” She gave me an odd look. “What do you mean by that?” I ignored it. “So, then do you think I could actually be of any help after you tested it?” “Would I have offered you this job otherwise?” I finished the last bites of my meal. “Then I would say we better talk about the payment. I just want to prevent you from accusing me of making you pay unreasonable amounts by hypnosis afterwards.” She laughed and told me that she would not mind to pay whatever I demanded since it would help her getting together with the man she loved. Something in the way she phrased that touched my weak spot and so I quickly calculated a week’s worth of my usual food expenses, added only five dollars so as to make myself believe I actually gained something,split the sum through four and told her the result as a price for the treatment, to be paid in single portions per session as I estimated that regardless of how fast we might progress in the best possible scenario it would still be more efficient to split it into at least four single sessions so as to ensure that the suggestions would stick around afterwards. Finally, we agreed on her coming to my house the next day, so as to start her treatment right away.

Thursday came awfully fast after this conversation, and so the two of us sat in my living room facing each other. I held out my hand like I had done before. Then I began the introduction which was made considerably easier by the fact that her trigger from Saturday were still I effect. She went under just as smooth as the last time and I gave myself a short moment of reconsideration before starting: “Now, then, I want you to just enjoy the feeling of total and deep relaxation throughout your entire body. Imagine my voice as a constant warm and soothing stream of relaxation, even still increasing the warmth you already feel with every single word. Every single word of mine causes a wave of relaxation washing over your body, caressing and calming you.” She slowly snuggled into the cushions of the couch she sat on. Since this was a clear and by all means favorable response to my words I continued. “Let those waves reach every part of your body and mind. Feel them coming, adding warmth and relaxation, and leaving, taking all your stress and anxiousness away with them. Coming, leaving. Coming, leaving.” I watched as even the rhythm of her breath syncronized itself with the pace of my words. “Feel my words washing through both your body and mind. Feel, how they easily deepen your relaxation whilst taking all unneeded concerns with them.” She breathed slowly and deeply, whilst sinking deeper and deeper into her seat. At this point, against my original idea, I wanted to speed things up a little. “You feel my voice washing trough your mind, gently shoving all thoughts aside. You don’t need to concern yourself with complex thinking right now. Just listen to my words, as they send wave after wave of pleasant warmth throughout your body. A warmth, that lasts and fills you in a very enjoyable way. You don’t want to do anything that might interrupt this pleasant and comfortable relaxation, do you?” “Mhm.", was all she mumbled. “Let my words continue to fill you up with that warm pleasure. Your Pleasure increases the more you let go of your thoughts and listen solely to what I tell you. The more you listen to what I say, the more pleasure you feel. And the more pleasure you feel, the more you will listen to what I tell you to do.”

I gave my next step a bit thought before continuing: “Now, my voice to you sounds just like the voice of the man you told me about. The man you love. Whether it is my voice or his, the result will be the same.” This was necessary, after all, even though the situation was like this I still wanted to keep our agreement. But until now I had never attempted to train anyone to be submissive permanently, so I needed to go with the course of action I knew would work at least for the most comparable thing I had ever tried during my shows. “By now, the sound of my voice is pure, increasing lust for you. The more you listen to my suggestions the hornier you feel whilst wave after wave of breathtaking, immeasurable pleasure is floating through your body.” She had started shivering in her seat. Her breathing had become a bit faster again and I even thought to hear a soft moan from her. “Now, whatever I tell you to do, be it something simple or something embarrasing, you will do immediately. If you do obey me, you will be rewarded with strong pleasure. Touch your left hand.” She raised her right hand instantly and reached over for her other. Once her fingers came to rest on the back of her left hand, she convulsed and definitely moaned. I smiled. “Now, touch your lips for me.” She obeyed again, and again she was rewarded with pleasure washing over her. I could not help asking: “It feels great to do what I tell you to, doesn’t it?” “Yes.", she said. “Then lift up your shirt now.” She hesitated for just a split-second, before pulling up her shirt, and again she moaned as she felt her reward. “From now on, whenever I tell you to do something and snap my fingers, your reward will feel twice as good as the previous one. Now remove your bra.", I said whilst snapping my fingers. She complied right away and arched her back as she felt the doubled strength of her reward hitting her. Her big, wonderfully round tits laid bare right in front of me as if literally asking me to touch them, but this was not my private entertainment (though I won’t deny that it was beneficial in that regard as well) but a professional job and I already mentioned the rule not to abuse ones clients when they were under hypnosis once in this text. So instead of giving in to my rather selfish desire to just grope her I told Lana to play with her tits herself. She happily carried out her order and started rubbing her big breasts as if there was nothing more enjoyable in this world. And going by her soft moans which she led out she really felt that way. But I felt like proving her wrong so I prepared my next idea by making her undressing completely and giving me a clear view of her pussy. She was so wet that, being undoubdly a male, despite my strict work policy I felt tempted to put my dick into her pink and heavily lubricated womanhood right then and there. But instead I said: “Now, when I just snap my fingers without giving you an order, you will feel like having a big vibrator shoved all the way in your pussy. It will turn around in your pussy only a few times and then be pulled out again.” I waited a few moments to make sure she would not connect my next snapping with that suggestion in the sense of it doubling her reward and then gave the signal. She arched back again and let out some really lewd moans that already were considerably louder than before but after only a short moment she slumped back again. Out of mercy I snapped my fingers once more without saying something and made her moaning loud.

By now, however, I had noticed something unpleasant and decided to do something about it. “Pinch your nipples.” Another snapping of my fingers doubled the reward she recieved for following my command and together with the pleasure she felt from her nipples it drove her crazy. She led out a loud scream and then yelped as I suddenly triggered the “vibrator” in her pussy once more. When her orgasm subsided, however, despite still playing with her tits like I told her to Lana nearly seemed disappointed. I had an idea about what was the reason for it. “If you want to feel that vibrator staying longer inside of your pussy once triggered it will, but you need to beg for it.” “Please, let it stay inside of me longer!” I was right, after all.” “Good girl!” I triggered the vibrator once more. This time it lasted about twice as long as before and her moans were louder as well. But I wanted more. “From now on I will only trigger that vibrator again if you call me master whilst begging for it, but in return each time it will stay inside a little longer and mess with your pussy a little rougher! Now start begging!", I ordered her along with doubling her reward again. “Please, master, make me feel that thick thing again! Please, do it, master!” I did and she screamed out loud. “Please, master, do it again!” I smiled as her asking for it without needing a command showed how much she wanted to feel it. But I was not so easy to convince. “What do you want me to do again? Say it clearly.” “Please shove that thick vibrator deep into my hungry pussy, master!” I was not one to refuse a stressed damsels request, now, was I? Right after the effect wore of, she started again: “Master, please, keep stuffing my filthy hole with that vibrator, please!” However, I felt like I could go even further at this point, so I said: “I will do so only if you say clearly what you are now. If I find your answer pleasant and think of you as a good girl, this will give you the most powerful orgasm you have ever experienced.” She immediately said: “I’m your willing slave, masteAAAAAAAHHH!” The end of her sentence was swallowed by the animalistic howl she led out as soon as I snapped my fingers once more. This time I did not let her catch her breath again. Without giving her any chance to recover from the experience I snapped my fingers as soon as I saw the first signs of the effect subsiding and kept at it for several minutes. The more I made use of the “vibrator”—suggestion planted inside her mind the louder and harder Lana screamed from one orgasm after the next hitting her with the force of a bullet train. After all, since I had not let her recover the suggestion of her getting one from me triggering the vibrator was still in effect. After somewhat around the fifthteenth time I had her orgasm on my couch I finally felt like giving her some rest. So I stopped my assault on her and rather used my hands to readjust the bulge in my pants. I mean, I would not be a living male if a sight like this would not have been arousing for me. One of the most popular school idols was lying on my couch and happily fell from one orgasm into the next after stating to be my willing slave. Since I had staged plenty of erotic hypnosis-shows already as Ramses (one would not believe how easily one can do such a job even as a minor just as long as the audience only gets to see a mysterious guy hidden behind a mask instead of the real person) a sight like this was not entirely new for me. But even so, there were things I had not yet been able to do with the people I had hypnotized before. However, a quick glance at the clock told me it was about time I wrapped things up for now, so I used my newfound control over her to get Lana to take a quick shower whilst I calmed myself. When she returned she had already carried out her next order telling her to dress herself again. I had her sitting on the couch again and told her: “You will now forget everything that happened here whilst you were hypnotized for the time you will spend outside of a trance. However, even though the memories of todays session might not be available to you all the orders I gave you will remain in your mind. Same goes for the pleasure you felt. Even though you will not be aware of how you came to feel that way under hypnosis you will remember the feeling as it is something entirely positive. Do you understand?” “Yes, master.” I shivered upon hearing her call me master so naturally. Somehow, that in itself felt already much more exiting than the whole session before. “You will still follow them, despite the fact that you cannot recall todays events. They just appear to be absolutely normal to you.” “Yes, master.” I shivered again but at the same time this reminded me of a terrible mistake I needed to prevent. “There is just one exception regarding the command to call me master. You will only do so when you are in a trance. Also, you will immediately drop back into a deep trance whenever I call you ‘sleepy-head’, understood?” “Yes, master.” Now I woke her up. Lana beamed at me. “What the heck did you do to me during this time? I feel ... fantastic! Actually, better than ever before. But, well, I’m also kind of sleepy.” I smiled. “That’s normal after such a deep trance. I’m pleased to hear that you seem to like my work so much, especially since laying the basic for the following treatment went smoothly and without as much trouble as you made me expect.” “I did? Well, as long as there are no problems left, who cares?” She raised and went to the door. “Can I call you for the next session?” “Yes, but we should wait at least two days. That way todays share of suggestion can settle down in your mind and I can tend to a few other clients as well.” “Okay, I guess.” Though slightly disappointed about the delay she left and I waited only until I was sure she would not return right away before I dared to recflect on the future development. Some of the things I had in mind to deepen the effects were already enough to get my cock standing to attention again.

Still, after Lana had left, my depression returned awfully fast. I mean, here I was desperately trying to forget all about the situation about Rachel and Mike, and now I had treated his sister, making her cum all over the place in my living room, calling me her master and whatnot, to ultimately help her becoming the type of woman that would get accepted by her one-sided crush. If that was not bound to remind me of all those things from before then what was? I spend the rest of the day half-heardedly skimming through books and magazines, watching TV and even playing some boring video games I hadn’t looked at for years. But the events of that hypno-session had left a lasting impression in my mind and I wasn’t able to rid myself from that feeling of uneasiness that had slowly build up in my chest clawing in my flesh from the inside like some kind of nasty parasite right out of the film “Alien”. However, when I tried cooking despite my current mood, I quickly noticed that I should step out for a bit and look for a cheap restaurant, unless I wanted to commit suicide through food-poisoning.

I took my wallet and all, struggled a bit before deciding that I’d like some asian food and then set out. By the time I left the house it had already gotten quite late and the sun was about to set. Since I knew a small, but comparatively cheap and still good chinese restaurant only a few streets from here I figured it would not hurt to go look whether they were still open and headed that way. I didn’t really pay close attention to my surroundings until I came to a small park that lay on my way downtown. Since I liked trees and the feeling of being in the free nature even if just a simulated miniature form of it, I spontaneously decided on taking a small detour and changed my course through that park. At this point I was seriously convinced that the calm swaying of the branches and leaves in the evening breeze would help me get my thoughts straight and maybe reach a state of mind that would allow me to get over my growing depression. Or at least it might distract me from those occasional outburst of murderous fantasies directed at nearly every other male on this planet. Because that would be seriously bad. I mean, once Rachel could no longer reach any male except for me, she would probably be very likely to become a lesbian. Then me killing the majority of earths population would have been pointless, wouldn’t it? So, I guess, now you see why I set such high hopes in this park and the evening mood in this place. Since it had been build that way, however, it was inevitable for me to soon reach a small cliff, which was the parks most famous spot because of the great view over the surrounding houses one had from here. One could easily think to be at the highest point in the whole city, though that wasn’t exactly true. We still had a few sky-scrapers, after all. Well, and so it was also the most famous spot among loving couples who would gather here especially around the early evening to enjoy the romantic atmosphere of watching the sunset together. So, knowing this, I think one can only blame my absent-mindedness for me walking directly into that very place I wanted to be at the least right now. I really felt out of place among dozens of lovey-dovey couples sitting together and sweettalking each other whilst staring at the warm and kindly glowing sun. I knew for a fact that if I’d stay here for too long I would most likely snap completely and either go on a rampage, hitting everything I could reach or falling into the deepest depression ever and commit suicide in front of all these couples as the most pitiful and pathetic way to get revenge on them for being happy together. So in total contrast to my original idea I hurried to get out and back on the plain street, as far from this place as possible. Did I already mention that due to my depressed mood I was kinda absent-minded at that time? Well, since I hurried so much and on top of that only wanted to ignore the people around me, this made it even worse and so I didn’t see the couple standing in the shadow of a great, rather old tree, hugging and passionately kissing each other, at least until the very moment I bumped into them, throwing them down on the ground, while I barely managed to hold myself up by grabbing the tree. “Sorry, I didn’t look ahead!", I said before checking whom I was even talking to. “Don’t worry about it.” The gentle, even slightly amused female voice made my mind go blank and my body felt like freezing down to the core. “I’m sure you were quite preoccupied with your work, weren’t you, Sascha?” That Rachel really did not seem to mind the fact, that I had just disturbed her date with who-knows-whom in the most unpleasant and shameful way people could generally think of didn’t help in the slightest to make me feel any more comfortable with the situation. For a split-second, I just stood there, frozen and unable to say or do anything, looking straight at her mildly smiling face that still looked angel-like to me even now, right after it had been kissed by someone else. Then I regained at least partially control over my senses and without showing in any way that I heard her, passed by them and rushed away. I didn’t go to that restaurant that day. I did not eat anywhere else, either. After endlessly running around in circles I finally returned back home in the early morning to grab some sleep right away. Though I dreamed of a dozen Rachels sitting or standing at that romantic place in the park in various seductive outfits, each of them was kissing a different guy. I desperately wanted to leave but couldn’t. I had turned into a tree. A wide, old oak, under which another version of Rachel sat together with a smirking Mike, euphorically panting and screaming from riding his cock, whilst he was sucking her nipples or, once she needed a change of pace, french kissing her. Only one hour after I had come home I was up again, scheduling my next job-assignments. Strangely, I had noticed over night that there were so many requests I wouldn’t have a single minute to spare for anything except work, especially those assignments that were send from further away.