The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Time

The first Hypno-Time

“Hi, there!” Rachel looked at me with hardly concealed amusement, wearing a wonderful sleeveless red dress, her hazel-brown eyes sparkling when seeing the small package in my hands. “You have something for me?” I smiled. If just she would know. I had indeed picked up a little something to surprise her with. I nodded. “Thought, since it’s your birthday and stuff...” Just the shy guy I’d always been, I handed her the package with barely making eye contact with her. She didn’t hold back, but rather opened the plain brown paper immediately. The package contained a CD of her favorite band. It was a special edition that was only sold during a certain event two years prior which she had just barely failed to attend. And even at that time there had only been 500 copies of it. I had had to spend quite some time to get it ready. She blessed me with one of her rare, brightly shining smiles. Or let’s just say there were rare as far as I were concerned. I had always had a crush on Rachel. Not that I would actually had any hope of her ever falling for me. But at least she would sometimes interact with me on a normal and friendly base.

Rachel was what one could very easily consider every mans dream. In any case she was my dream. Not even because of her high figure and her also hazel-brown asslong hair. Her angelic face was certainly to my liking, but also not the reason why I had fallen for her. Call me pathetic or a hopeless romantic fool, but I was simply in love with her for an occasion from eight years ago. At that time she would speak up to my favor, whenever other kids would pick on me for being such a nerd and manga-freak. Being like that, I obviously did not have many friends to help me neither back then nor now, so the others had found an easy prey. Well, at least until she stepped in. Being protected by the care of the schools most popular girl did certainly help to ease my situation, at least on the surface. The bullying continued, of course. If anything, it became even worse because she suddenly showed interest in me. Not the kind of interest I was secretly hoping for, but who cares! She was the only one outside of my family to notice that I was just as much a human being as everyone else in school. I will not go as far as to call the two of us childhood friends, but if anyhow possible we were rather close to that.

Or so I thought. But reality was different and I knew it. At least since I had caught her together with our classmate Jack fucking like rabbits in the classroom after school. Don’t get me wrong. I knew that I wasn’t her type even before that. But what concerned me was that her action with Jack was already the fifth time that I had caught her fucking with a guy just during that week. Each time it had been someone else. This left me really confused. I could not understand why it seemed like everyone in School got a chance to do it with her but me. Or rather I did not want to accept the truth.

However, the incident with Jack was already two years in the past, and even though I still heard rumors about her activities with guys all over the place (and saw more of those get-togethers than I wanted to) I was not in the position to blame her for it. Also I couldn’t possibly mention it or ask her about it since this would definitely ruin the little shadow of a relationship I had with her. So I kept quit and reduced my efforts on being close to her solely on normal occasions like classes or, like today, her usual open-invitation birthday party. Her birthday was directly the day after graduation, so I happened to be in rather high spirits, since I had managed not to fail in a single class. But this also meant that school was over for me without having had even just a single girlfriend. Maybe this isn’t a surprise, considering that due to my interests in books and mangas I really wasn’t all that sportive or well-looking. I was small and had a little overweight. And even though I surely wasn’t as dumb as most other guys at school I would have been unable to hold a witty or at least funny conversation even if it killed me. Really not the type of guy any woman would be seriously interested in or fall in love with.

Since I did not hear anything hinting at the presence of others I started to get a little uncomfortable, so while I took my jacket off, I nervously asked: “Anyone here yet?” I heard a small laughter coming from her.

“What is it? Started to like parties all out of a sudden?”

“Not at all.”

She laughed again. “Still as boring as always, hm?”

I would have liked to pick up my jacket again and leave right away. I mean, come on, is there such a thing as a healthy young man who likes to hear that he’s being boring from the one woman he has the hots for? But since school was over now, this party might very well be my last occasion to spend time with her at all, so even if it should kill me, I would stay until the end. She returned from the living room, where she seemingly was busy with something. “No.” She picked up my question from earlier. “You are the first to arrive. Just like always.” It really was irritating to hear her repeating again and again that I was “just like always”. It was as if she wanted to remind me that I would never have a chance to be like all the other guys in her life.

Unsure about how to act around her when we were all on our own, I excused myself going to the bathroom. Pathetic, I know, but I still couldn’t help it. Even before I was actually there the sound of the doorbell broke the silence and when Rachel opened the door a small group of guys entered the house, all equally eager to be the first one giving her a present. Somehow, even if just for a short moment, that gave me somewhat of a feeling of superiority as, no matter what they tried, I had already beaten them to it. There was nothing those arrogant wanna-be-peacocks could possibly do about that. “How about you guys start reading those decorative and overly expensive watches you’ve tied around your wrists? Then maybe you would have learned by now how to get a good timing?” Heck, I was lucky no one heard me saying that or my life would have been over that instant. Seriously, I’m not making it up. They’d kill me and manage to get away with calling it an accident. Not that either being the one to give her today’s first present nor those guys becoming unable to take even that position away from me would possibly have any benefits for me, though, even if I remained alive. I could only hope they never found out or I would really get it later. I locked myself in the bathroom for several minutes. While I was in there I heard the bell three more times and so I wasn’t surprised to find a large number of people sitting in the living room when I came back. Most of them were male and obviously either former, current or possible future sex partners of Rachel and it didn’t take me long to figure out what they were hoping for this night.

Right now however, none of them had a chance as Rachel was currently standing with a group of girls in one corner of the room, seemingly delighted for this short freedom from the boys’ advances. Since I figured this might take a while I looked for a quiet place where I could simply quietly observe everything until the end. Shockingly, I should not get this kind of peace, as I had barely made a few steps into the room when Jack, who also used to be the captain of our schools football-team, shouted: “Everyone, look, I did not know that Rachel even had a real wombat as a pet.” Everyone turned their heads while he added: “On second glance, it’s just Sascha, so no need to fret about it.”

I guess he must have thought that to be funny. Really, from his perspective this might have actually been meant as a friendly joke among buddies. If the target had not been me. There was nobody who would have made jokes like that in a friendly manner with me. And especially not Jack or the rest of his team. There seemed to exist some sort of unwritten law that demanded of them to make live for anyone not fitting into their way too narrow worldview as hard as possible. Years of experience had taught me how to manage trough stuff like this without feeling bothered. But I felt bad for Rachel as she had been the one to invite me to this party. By me being here, however, she risked to lose her high social reputation. I would be able to deal with me dying from what would happen today. But for Rachel to become downgraded by me being around was the least I wanted to happen.

I needed not to worry though, since Mike Tanner stepped in and broadly beamed at the crowd first, than at me. “There you are, Sascha, you meanie! You should have told me that you had gone ahead of me.” Mike was the only of Rachels sex buddies, whom I had spotted together with her, who afterwards had found out about having been seen by me. At first he had suspected me of filming her with her various partners in order to blackmail either the one or the other. But then he realized my feelings for Rachel and that I was hurt so much as to be even beyond the wish for payback. Since that day, we even became some kind of friends, though there would always remain that little awkwardness because of how this constellation came to be. He even had given up on sleeping with Rachel once more, despite being invited by her on a regular base at least twice a week.

However, as thankful as I was for him to make me being here seem to be his idea instead of Rachels or my own, since it was a way to get out of this with only the least of trouble, I had absolutely no idea what he could have planned to make this end well. Mike, on the other hand, beamed as broad as ever whilst turning around to catch everyones attention. “You see, I wanted him to come since I know a way how to make Rachels perfect party even more interesting thanks to Sascha” “So we get to play a round of Wombat-football tonight, too?", Jack asked. He did not even try to hide his laughter. Rachels voice silenced him though, by saying: “Any more comments like that and the person responsible will no longer have to bother about attending my parties ever again. Wish to leave, Jack?” Rachel wasn’t the type to joke about something like this, so he did not dare to say anything. She looked at Mike. “Please continue.” He jokingly bowed to her, before saying: “You mentioned to me that you would like to have a magician or a hypnotist as a special guest at your party. I definitely could not get a hold of a magician who would be worth his payment, but instead, one of the most famous hypnotists in the whole of America has agreed to join your party for free!”

Everyone was surprised as this definitely was not what they had expected to hear. It was the same with me. Mike had managed to make them forget about Jacks comment by redirecting their attention at something so spectacular as a continent-wide famous hypnotist. Nobody, especially not me, would have expected this. Finally I saw what he had in mind, and I really did not like what he was hinting at. Smiling, he waved at me: “May I introduce to you, our well-known classmate Sascha, or, as some of you may know him, the hypnotist Ramses.” Even for those among the group not being familiar with the list of all of Americas hypnotists, this name must have certainly rung a bell. The hypnotist Ramses was famous for mainly working over the internet. He regularly aired online shows in which he would advertise for his own purpose, giving tutorials and explanatory speeches about the various appliances of hypnosis, or offered free self hypnosis videos. He also sold self hypnosis CDs and was a regular guest in both mystery- and, though only seldom due to his appearance, serious sience-shows on television. He always remained anonymous and wore a coat, gloves and a mask for hiding his identity. And so it had remained a secret that this mysterious celebrity was indeed me.

Mikes revelation was followed by silence, then by nervous giggles and finally by heartfelt laughter from several of the guys. Jack, who had become careful about his choice of words, asked: “Now, Mike, that sure was a good one, but still just a joke, right? I mean, we all know Sascha. There is no way a person as shy and silent as him would be a nationwide famous hypnotist, right?” Most people in the room agreed instantly. And as a quick glance to the sides of the room proofed Rachel also seemed quite sceptical about it.

“Stop it, Mike!", I said whilst trying to keep it at that. It might be unpleasant to have my only real achievement brushed off as a joke, but the alternative, the revelation of Ramses’ or my real identity, was even worse. “I did not tell you about it to become a party gag. Besides, if you keep going you’re just gonna make yourself a fool in front of everyone. Nobody would possibly believe this.”

Somebody should have taught me when to keep my mouth shut. If I had not voiced a complaint they would have stopped here. But now I had dug my own grave. Sandy Gray, a friend of Rachel, suddenly beamed even broader than Mike if anyhow possible. “Then you’re saying you really are this hypnotist? You are Ramses and told Mike about it?” I realized that I had pretty much admitted everything with my last words and there was no talking out of it again. So I faced her and gave the only possible answer there was. “Yes, it’s just like that.” She kept smiling broadly and asked: “That means we get to see your performance for free here?” Before I could answer that one Rachel stepped in. “Please excuse her impatience. However, if you want to perform here you should have told my so beforehand. Now I could not prepare a stage or something like that.” “I’m sure you would not mind performing in a living room such as this one right here, now, would you?", Mike reacted to keep me from using this last chance to back out of it. Now there was only one possibility ahead of me. I directed my next words at Rachel: “I don’t care about whether it’s a stage or a living room. But since this would appear to be Mikes birthday present to you, I have to confirm: Do you want me to perform as I am or shall I fetch my usual costume from home beforehand?” Once more, Mike went ahead saying: “If you would wait a minute, please. Your stuff is already here.” I could not help but look at him in silent shock.

“What did you just say?” He gave me an innocent look. “I guessed, if anyone would want to see you perform, then they would expect you to wear your usual outfit. So I prepared accordingly. It’s in the bag I left at the entrance.” Sandy nearly started shivering in excitement when hearing this. “I know which one you mean. I’ll bring it in.” I looked at her coldly. “You expect me to ruin the best part of the show by changing in here?” She was kinda startled and backed off. I sighed. “Since this was not properly planned from my side, please give me five minutes to at least get an idea for todays program.” “Well,...", Rachel started. “What is it?” “I was just wondering why you could not perform your current stage program instead of improvising stuff in a mere minutes?” “Does anyone...", with a glance at Mike I reconsidered, “except for Mike know what my current program contains?” To my great surprise, around half of the guys and all of the girls raised their hands. All but Rachel, that is.

“Do you have a special reason to ask for my current program?” She shook her head. “It was just that everyone else seemed to know it and when I asked them about it they would not tell anything other than that it was really worth seeing so since you were giving me this opportunity...” Even though she did not finish her sentence, I had understood what she meant. “Fine.", I said reluctantly. “If within five minutes I can’t come up with something better, I’ll do it.” Feeling everyones curious, or, in case of Jack, angry stares at my back I left the room shutting the door with more attention than nessesary to be sure to be on my own, went searching for a way to get out of here mentally and, after realizing that there was no other than to make my performance a success, changed into my typical mysterious work attire. Still, I figured that my current program would be a bit too much as a birthday present, considering it was for and in front of the girl I liked, so I decided to tweak it a little or maybe even a little more than that and hopefully make it less intense than the original without having any of the ones who knew blow my cover. Since she said she did not know any of its contents Rachel would hardly be able to notice the difference on her own and if she would become aware of it afterwards I could always use it being part of my professional, paid work as an excuse, saying I would not perform the real thing without getting money in return.

Five minutes later I returned into the living room. Slowly I walked into the center of the room, facing everyone along the way. Then I turned around in a full circle, once more looking at who was there with me in that room. But now the way I looked at them had changed. This time I did not perceive them as fellow party guests. This time I looked at them as my audience and possible volunteers. Somehow, whenever I changed into this cloak and mask, I felt like becoming a different person. No, that might not be sufficiently precise. It was more like I felt somehow protected from their usual bullying and therefore was able to act normal around them. But it was indeed time to get started. If I had to perform this kind of routine at her place, the least I wanted was to make Rachel wait too long.

“I guess it is safe to assume that all of you have heard various rumors about the work of show hypnotists just like myself. They are said to not really hypnotize people but only work with tricks to make it seem like the real thing. And often they are suspected to ensure their shows success by only working with paid actors on the stage.” I waved my hand at the room. “We might not be on a stage, nevertheless, just to be sure, I will not choose all of my helpers myself. Instead I’m asking for volunteers to join me in the process. But two people will indeed be chosen by me. To guarantee fairness, I’m now going to choose both a boy and a girl.” I noticed that Sandy seemed to be nearly too eager to be picked as a helper on stage, so I put her aside. She would eventually become a volunteer by herself before long. Another girl, Annett Dorsson, looked like she wanted, but would not actually dare to draw some attention on herself. It was mainly this type of woman I went after when looking for someone to pick. I called her and despite of an angry look from some other girls, most of all Sandy, she came to me in the middle of the room. Now I searched for a male equivalent for her to join the fun. For but a second I thought about taking Mike to get some revenge, but part of our little alliance was that I would never attempt to hypnotize him unless he asked me to. And speaking about revenge, nearly every other male in here would be a better suited target than excactly the one who kept refusing two or more invitations for sex from the woman I was in love with every week.

Obviously, Jack would have been my next choice, but I had to expect more difficulties than I could deal with if asking him in his current mood. So I had to use someone else. But I could not take too much time for choosing, so I decided to take a little gamble in picking Charles White, the son of our old schools head. When they were at the stage I took up my little speech again. “Now it’s time for any volunteers to step up. But only six in total or my audience will shrink too much.” As expected, Sandy was the first to get up and hurry into the middle of the room. I wondered if she really knew what was going to happen to her. But then again, since I had promised to go with my currend program instead of improvising as far as possible, I had to keep my word. Next up were Dianna Fox and a little redhead whose name I did not know. And, surprisingly even Lana, Mikes Sister, stepped up and joined the group of people who were about to become my shows main attraction. Last were two more boys, Pete, who actually was Charles’ brother, and then, just when I had given up hoping for it, Jack. He surely wanted to bust my show, but him volunteering, even for a reason such as this, was already the first step to have him under control.

Don’t someone dare to get this wrong now! I do know and stick to the rule that prohibits hypnotists from using their knowledge to only act out ideas born out of ill will towards others. But, well, I guess seeing the guy which bullied me the most during school and who had fucked the girl I loved multiple times in front of my eyes on top of that, even though he couldn’t possibly know I saw it, was already all it took to make me forget that rule. And besides, even though he had not been among the guys who knew about my shows contents he could have informed himself about it. He came in voluntarily so it should not be that much of a problem. In the end, I had managed not to put him under without his consent. Everything after this was not illegal, as long as I would not make him commit any crimes.

I lined them up next to each other so to have a better look at them. For convenients sake they were placed exactly in the order in which they had been chosen. “Every hypnotist would say, that only the method he or she uses is the correct one to get people hypnotized. And every single one of them is right. The best way to get someone hypnotized is not something everyone can have. One has to do it in the one way oneself can believe to be the one and only effective one.” I faced everyone of them before raising my hand. “Look at the centre of my palm. Make sure to focus only on the one spot you are looking at. Take a deep breath. Do not exhale before I tell you.” This part about my induction was indeed a bit tricky. What I was using here wasn’t the gentle, relaxing way people normally know. Instead I went for a method that was quick and used various biological traits of the human body to nearly force the person into relaxation. The oxygen-level in their bodies would drop, messing with their heads and making them very easy to hypnotize, yet, if I got the timing wrong they might just collapse and loose conciousness or worse. But, at least during a show, this was my method, though not the only one I could have used. Also, when they would at my command release the tension in their bodies which had build up by them holding their breath for a little while longer, the relaxation would nearly immediately take them under far enough to prevent even someone troublesome like Jack from acting up.

“At the count of three you may exhale. As you feel the air leave your body, taking all your tension with it, you will relax and drop into a trance. One.” Sandy, who had been the most eager about her participation to begin with, already seemed rather dazed. Had I tried a medicine on her I’d call this the Placebo-effect. She had pretty much hypnotized herself already just from firmly believing that I would definitely take her under with this induction. Her eyes were completely glazed over and she just stared blankly ahead. To be honest, I kinda liked this particular expression on a girls face. Somehow, it made the whole situation seem very intimate and I could not help feeling a wave of addictive arousal whenever I saw a girl blankly looking at me this way, just like your stereotypical mindlessly obedient hypnosis-victim. Maybe this might as well be part of the reason why I preferred using an induction that required the person to focus on me rather than a pendulum or some other object. But I was not only working with girls so I had to stay attentive of the boys as well. Lucky for me, Charles and Pete also looked like they would fall asleep any moment.

“Two.”

Annett now also just looked at the palm of my hand in an empty and relaxed way. A quick glance told me that Diana and that redhead also would fall into a trance rather smoothly. As happy as I was with that, it did not change the fact, that at this point my greatest concern was Jack. If that overly confident ex-footballer had decided to follow my words only to then proof me wrong in front of a large audience he had definitely dug his own grave. If, however, he had not listened to what I had said from the start it could become bothersome.

“Three.”

At the same time I said the last number I closed my hand to a fist while lowering it. They tried to follow the movement with their eyes, and this, along with the sudden wave of relaxation from the release as well as the fresh oxygen they instinctively breathed in, did the job. All of them, including even the ever so incooperative Jack, dropped under my influence without any hesitation, leaving them relaxed and limp, barely standing – Sandy even swayed a little from side to side – whilst they waited for further suggestions from me. Now I could relax and just enjoy myself, whilst offering the crowd the show it was so patiently waiting for. I returned to my audience. “Now, the real show can begin.” With this said, I looked at my volunteers. “Jack, Charles and Dianna, you three are staying overnight in a sky-hotel. Even though you’ve just come back from outside where it was unbearable cold, now, that you are resting in your warm and cozy rooms you realize that it is indeed way too warm and you desperately need a way to get comfortable again. What do you think will get you cool again?” Dianna mumbled something, though her relaxation was so deep she hardly produced more than a faint, nearly unnoticeable whisper. “What is it, Dianna?” “Taking... our jackets off.” I nodded. “That sounds like a good idea. Go ahead, you three.” The two boys and Dianna immediately moved like taking off a jacket. “But, of course, just taking off a jacket won’t cool down anyone when being in a warm hotel room. What will you do?” This time, Jack spoke. “Turning off the heater.” “Excellent, Jack.” I said as if I would be happy about his approach. “However, you notice, that you are in the only room with a broken heater that can’t be turned off like that.” Hey, you know, I can see what’s going on in your head now. You think: “What a jerk!” or something like this, right? But, come on, I said from the beginning that revenge was my motive for having Jack participate, didn’t I? So no hard feelings, please. I gave a wink at my audience. “Does anyone except our hotel guests have an idea for them how to cool down again? Especially for our unlucky Jack, who is caught in the only room with a broken heater?”

Rachel raised her hand. “Since there is nobody around in that room to see him he could simply strip.” I briefly admired her ability to so quickly adapt to the scenario I had set for this session and nodded again. “What a wonderful and simple idea, don’t you think, Jack?” Slowly, he nodded. Then, he started stripping. To be honest, that caught me off guard. Not the fact that he was stripping, since I planned on having him do this anyways, but rather the fact that he did it nearly by himself. He seemed to be more of an exhibitionist than I’d thought. I used this opportunity to think of how to make him pay and at the same time guaranteeing to make this show as entertaining as not to be blamed for something but over 18 rated comedy program. Being the captain of the football team Jack was of course very well-build and tanned from being outside so often. Him being several inches taller than me just made all the more clear why Rachel, as pretty much every girl, would prefer him over me. While remembering this I actually really got a good idea, but it would have to wait a little bit, as for now I also had to tend to the other two. “Now, for you, Charles. What would be your next idea for getting cool?” He thought a moment before saying: “Taking a shower in the bath.” I grinned under my mask, grateful for nobody to be able to see it. “Well, that sure is a good approach. How lucky for you, that your room is indeed equipped with a bath, just a few steps to your left.", I said, well knowing that this would lead him in front of the girls group standing at the side lines. “When you hear what sounds like silent whispers you are there and may start undressing without anyone being bothered by it. Take your time and enjoy a nice and long shower.” I could hear some of the girls giggle at this, others suddenly seemed very focused on what happened on the stage.

Charles went over to the girls’ corner immediately and then started undressing before slowly and carefully moving his hands all over his naked and, even I have to admit, surprisingly attractive body like intensely washing himself under a warm shower. I saw some interesting expressions when looking at some of the girls’ faces and decided to act on it. “That shower, however, has a special service. It is an experimental project to test how to make showers even more comfortable especially for the male customers. If you want to, you can start an auto-clean function that feels like several womens hands washing you clean. All you have to do is to say “Cleaning start!".” He did not hesitate a second but instantly said the phrase. I could hear the girls being shocked and surprised about it, but it seemed that my hunch had been a bulls-eye as first very carefully, then just a little rougher the first ones began to let their hands explore his skin and soon they were all over him, letting their hands wander over every part of his body they could possibly reach. “My, when looking at this I can’t help but think that whomever invented that kind of shower might have put a little too much effort in his work. I guess, there would not only be male customers buying this one.” Mike had spoken faintly, yet everyone had been able to hear him and the meaning behind his comment started a wave of excited whispers amongst the group. I let it continue for a while but then brought their focus from their own, personal dreams and fantasies back to me as the person in charge of the show.

I now realized that the males in the room started getting impatient and given that so far all that was appealing to them was a single, fully clothed girl between two naked guys I could understand them. So I turned to them: “This is all nice and well, and I’m glad that the ladies in here seem to enjoy my show quite well. But I guess now it really is time for us to get our share of the fun, don’t you guys agree?” With this I had successfully regained their attention. I addressed my next orders to Dianna. “You also still feel way too hot in your thick winter outfit, don’t you? You are all alone and for yourself in that room, so if you feel like it, you can take off those clothes of yours anytime you...” Despite me being the hypnotist she did not even wait for me to finish my sentence but rather threw her thin and surely not all that warm Party dress off of herself. However, she remained in her underwear, and I was not going to change that. Not because this would suffice or something along those lines. I’m not that innocent as to think this would already satisfy the guys in the group after having seen what I had done for the girls. But if this was how far she was willing to go with undressing under the circumstances I had told her then me insisting on her getting naked was a sure-fire plan on ruining my own performance. However, by developing the scenario a bit more this would be bound to end up in my favor, so I had no reason to do stuff that risky. Not with such a wonderful D-cup right in front of everyone that could not be hidden properly by the deep red push-up bra she was wearing, having her long black hair still flooding her back openly, in contrast to her very white skin making her look like a half-naked fairy.

“Now, since you have calmed down from both the excitement of skiing and the heat in your room, you realize how exhausted you are. You really need some sleep now to replenish your energy, or else you might just collapse right here and now. Luckily there is a very comfortable seat made especially for situations like this. It is indeed the most relaxing and comfortable seat you could imagine. You can sit down on it as soon as I tell you to.” Now I told Pete to get undressed and get to her. By the time he had reached her, he had a boner that got an envious comment from several of the guys. Pete really was plainly average from his looks and his personality, by which I’m surely not saying he would be a bad person. If anything, he was too good-hearded, making him the eternal “best-friend” type of man. I knew that he was chasing after Rachel for more than a year now, not because he loved her, but simply because he, as well as every other male in the area, thought that she would do it with literally everyone if she felt like it. Or at least everyone but one... But I’m trailing off.

I had picked him for being like that, though. Because I could somehow understand how it felt, I wanted to help him. If possible, I wanted for those two to become a couple. Don’t get me wrong. There is no magical way to make someone fall in love for real with hypnosis, like some prejudiced people might believe. That is just plainly nonsense of the worst kind. But hypnosis was indeed working with the subconcious mind and the persons’ emotions. Therefore, even though I might not be able to make them fall in love, I could create the one situation, in which the always friendly Pete could show a different side of his to her. Everything else was still completely up to them.

I had him sit on the ground and await Dianna. Then I told her to sit down. Not on his steel-hard rod, though. For right now, all I would allow them were some dirty foreplay-exercises. She became completely limp in his arms, really not perceiving him as something other than a comfortable seat, but I hardly had to give him any more orders at this point. I simply reminded Pete of not having actual sex with her and to make sure she would enjoy it as much as he would, and he started carefully rubbing her clit. It did not take long before she realized his efforts to stimulate her, but before she could actually get used to it he upped the pace as well as started to massage her breasts and flinching her nipples. She let out some soft moans which little by little started to get more intense, louder and excited the longer the two of them kept going. He carefully turned her around and then began kissing her. At first she tried to resist, but I was not quite done yet: “You will not consider it strange to receive this kind of affection from that special seat I advised you, will you? After all, it has been designed with only the female customers joy in mind, so not making use of its features would be a great waste, don’t you agree?” “Yes, but...” I was kinda surprised. Given the situation, I would not have expected to still hear some kind of complaint by her. But I should find out, that I actually was somewhat close to letting a great chance slip by if not for this.

“But what?”

“I want to fuck a real man so desperately right now!”

“Specify this, please.”

“I want to give the one responsible for me feeling this good the very fuck of his life as a thanks.”

This really came out of nowhere. Though I still did not quite know who she meant exactly. She did not say the name despite me, the hypnotist, asking for her to enable me to fulfill her wish. However, suddenly Rachel interrupted: “If I want to see some bad porn I will just buy some. You are better not going to have them ...mating like this or this whole thing is canceled and I will get you done in for illegal rape.” I definitely did not see that coming, but if she insisted so much as to even threaten me like that the show was not worth the risk. I agreed with a respectful gesture and went on. Unfortunately, though, somebody of those who knew should have told her that the “current” program she herself had asked me to perform was actually an erotic hypnosis with included real sex, though only anal so as to prevent people from suddenly finding themself with a new family member, as the very climax of the show. And before I hear someone calling the cops now, let me just point out that I usually work with people who have already signed a document to prove they had been informed about and consented to it beforehand. I just had to skip that part this time due to a lack of preparation. So even if Rachel hadn’t interfered I wouldn’t have been able to make them fuck. As I said in the beginning I had intended to make things less intense as the original. But her complaint meant that she would now be much more on edge and wouldn’t even tolerate what little possibilities I had left after that confession. After all, I had to somehow include the othr persons interests, else they would just stop cooperating.

Now, being restricted in the choice of options like this, I ran out of ideas rather quickly, because of what after reaching the point were I installed post-hypnotic triggers in their minds to instantly send them back into trance when awake and demonstrating how they reacted to various hypnotic phenomena that were quite harmless compared to how it started out, I finished the show without getting anything more exciting happen than having Jack “mistaking” Charles for the girl he wanted to have sex with the most. It turned out that this person was actually Rachel and while Jack was trying to catch Charles and do him, he did not stop bragging about how Rachel would be begging him afterwards to be allowed to become his personal slut. I guess, given the mood Rachel was in after the incident from before it nearly goes without saying that after I had finished she briskly thanked me for my work, but then indirectly blamed Jacks words on me and signaled me that I would do better leaving now. I did not even have time to change back into my normal clothes before finding myself outside. Whilst sighting over the total failure which would have had to be expected when being honest with myself I went home.