The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you get a chance I’d like to receive comments on this work. I thank you for your response. Enjoy.

Chapter 3

The Hypno Shop

The start of something wonderful

What I was hoping to do was hypnotize her and check her memory under hypnosis, of her first sexual experience with the older woman. Would it be the new or original story.

While she is still under hypnosis,I will bring her to the present and question her about her first sexual experience. Sometimes even if the person is deeply hypnotized they still will not share some parts of their life. I hope she will.

So the moment of, well, a very nervous moment for me and I did not know how Cheryl felt, yet.

She came for her appointment very happy, singing a tune under her breath. Her smile relaxed me and the big hug was a surprise. What’s that for, I asked? For being so wonderful and helping me with my problem, she said, it’s going to be fine.

I asked her if she was ready for that moment we both dreaded, if what we have been doing has worked. She said she was and was ready to enter a hypnotic trance once again. Good I said, and took her hand in mine. I told her to look at me as I gently shook her hand and arm and with one extra shake told her to sleep.

It was instantaneous, her eyes closed and she fell towards me. I lowered her into a chair and deepened her. I know she was really deep but wanted to continue the process.

In a few minutes she was as deep as I’ve ever seen.

We were both ready for this moment. My hands were sweating and my mouth dry, but Cheryl was warm and deeply hypnotized.

I did not want to waste any time so I quickly brought her to the moment just after she had her orgasm with the older woman. I asked her if she felt ok, she smiled and said of course she was ok, she just had an orgasm and was so happy, it was her first.

Then I took her to the day before she came to me the first time I hypnotized her. I asked her if she had any sexual experiences with a women when she was younger. She thought for a moment and said she did but did not want to talk about it, it was very disturbing. The woman seduced her and all she wanted to do was forget about it.

Everything was going as planned. Just as she should think about that experience. Now the real challenge. I told her it was yesterday the day before right now. I asked her if she had had any sexual experiences with an older woman when she was a teen. She thought for a moment and a smile came to her face. Yes, she told me, I did. Was it unpleasant, I asked. No, not at all, in fact , she said, she helped me to understand my sexuality and exposed me to the first orgasm I’ve ever had. With her I learned how to pleasure not only my self but other woman and men too.

Wheeew! It seemed to have worked. I was able to change the damaging sexual experience she had into one she felt good about. (Let me clear this if you are confused. Before she came to me she was traumatized by her first sexual experience. I gave her a new story, when she was hypnotized, and now that is what she is remembering, her reprogramed positive first sexual experience.)

Oh yes, I did not share what she was wearing. It was again a lovely pant suit with low heel pumps and from what I could see, suntan hosiery. She looked lovely slumped there, deeply hypnotized.

I gave her some suggestions to strengthen the main change and suggested strongly that was the only memory of that early sex she would ever have. I also told her I was going to ask her about this part of her life once I awakened her from hypnosis and she would freely, with out any discomfort share these moments with me. Did she understand? I listened, yes came out between a full pair of lips.

I told her what she would and would not remember, that’s because I made some other suggestions, I’d rather not talk about it at this time. It’ll come out soon. I had her awaken feeling warm and comfortable and ready.

She smiled as her eyes opened and she came out of her hypnotic trance. How did I do, she asked? Quite well I told her. Are you up for some talking about your past? Sure, lets go, I’m very ready, she told me, what do you want to know.

I started out with some questions about what she was doing now, both at work and at home. Then I started prying into her more personal life. She had already shared about her limited dating and lack of orgasm so when I started asking her about her childhood she did not falter.

Her answers were clear and direct. Then I hit her about the first time she had any sexual experiences. She told me about this older woman who used to take care of her when her parents were out. In fact she was telling me the story I had suggested had happened. She was smiling and telling me these were found memories. Memories she was going to build on. When she was through she started crying. It was a sorrowful crying with lots of tears.

I let her cry for over five minutes until she wiped her eyes and said she was so happy. She told me she just had a break through and understood why she was having problems with orgasm and to some extent relating to men.

She thanked me and we made another appointment. I wanted to question her again to see if the suggestions worked over a long space of time. Just before she left she told me she had been introduced to a man and they seemed to hit it off. They had gone to dinner a few days ago and he asked her out again to a movie. I was so pleased and wished her the best. I had hoped that would have been me. But this is better for her.

The rest of that week and the beginning of the next were very busy. I had two new clients and had success with the others. I was not thinking of Cheryl when I happened to see her at lunch a few days after our appointment. I was not surprised to see she was with a man and they were sitting close, looking at each other with much affection and holding hands. I noticed that she was not in her usual long skirt or slacks but wearing a sharp skirt and I saw those sexy legs of hers brushing against her friends legs. They were giggling and happy. So was I.

I was very pleased because my other suggestions were working, or at least they seemed to be. I’d have to ask her when I saw her to find out.

It was the day of our next appointment and I found myself quite nervous and excited. I was not concentrating on my clients that day but still progress was made with one person wanting to loose many pounds and the smoker hadn’t had a smoke in weeks, however he was horny all the time. His wife called me and said don’t fix that I like him now.

It was about an hour after my last client and her appointment. I was so nervous I had to walk around the mall to calm myself.

I was just opening up my door when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Cheryl. As I stepped aside to let her in I noticed she was wearing perfume and once she was in the shop I saw what she had on. My knees weakened and I almost fell as I closed the door and put the closed sign up.

Her sexy legs were covered with a pair of barely black hosiery, and the line of her legs created by a her 2+ inch heels with straps. Covering her was a wonderful business suit with the skirt falling just at her knees. Her legs looked perfect with just the right amount of muscle. Look at Jennifer Anniston’s and Mary Hart’s legs and Cheryl’s falls in the middle. Excuse me as I work this out.......mmmmmmmmm, ooooooooh, aaahhh.

That’s better. If I could post a picture here I would show you how they looked and how they look. Yes I still she Cheryl from time to time.

But I should continue.

She sat down in my office and sexily crossed her legs. What do you think, she coyly asked. I I I stuttered, think it is wonderful. You look great. Are you wearing make up? You don’t like it, she started. No, No, its just right it’s just, just, you look so different.

What happened, I asked. You happened, she told me. This is because of what I learned and understand. This is really me. That other person was the repressed me. I’m really me now. Do you like what I’m wearing. Is the skirt to long? Yes, I mean no it’s just right. She said, people tell me I have great legs and should show them off. What do you think. Me, I’m no expert but I’d say you have the best looking legs around. She smiled and blushed a bit.

Do you like the color of my hosiery, she asked, I have noticed you like to look at legs and when I first met you and used my legs to try to entice you I must have instinctively known you were into legs. Is that true?

Well, I said, with some embarrassment, yes I do enjoy woman’s legs. Working in the mall like this only helped fill this “thing of mine” maybe to much, if you get what I mean.

She smiled.

I like it that you like my legs. Do you like all of me? I said what kind of question is that. I think you are a beautiful whole woman. She looked down and apologized. She did not mean to insult me, she cooed. I said that was ok, it just caught me off guard.

Getting back to her legs, I told her the tone was perfect. Had she tried other colors? Sure she said, nude, barely black, taupe, suntan and jet black.

You have worn jet black hose, I asked? For sure she said, and my legs look even sexier in them. I’m almost embarrassed to wear them. When I do, I try to wear them with longish skirts. Just yesterday I was going home when a man came up and asked me if I would like to have a drink with him. She told me she had been asked before, many times but never accepted, this time seemed different and she told him she’d love to.

I asked her if she would tell me what happened, how it turned out. She said she wanted to share the whole story with me, because it was positive and showed her she was over her problem. In fact, she told me, if it hadn’t come up like this she was going to tell me about it anyway.

His name was Vince and suggested the hotel bar around the corner. He was very handsome with a nice way about himself, she continued. For the first half hour we shared our job histories. He sold heavy machinery and was in town to visit a client. I told him about my job. Then we started on what we did outside work.

He was single, and it was hard on a relationships when he was away most of the time, he commented. So he did what we were doing. He said he had friends all around. They all understood that it was a light thing. No attachments. Just good times. I did not really understand what he was trying to say, at that time anyway.

All that mattered to me was the company was good and I had made a break through. I was sitting at a bar with a stranger and enjoying it.

After an hours of this he said did I want to have dinner. Sure.

He suggested his room. They had a very good kitchen and would room service be ok. It caught me short, I had to pause, he sensed my trepidation and said we could go across the street, they had a fine menu too.

No, I said, lets have dinner in your room. I like that idea. It’ll be more comfortable. We were getting on fine and I felt good about him. If he wanted to make a move, I’d deal with it.

As we went up on the elevator, top floor, he took my hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it, you make me feel so good, he told me. You are so beautiful. It made tears come to my eyes. He took out his handkerchief and wiped them. Then he tipped my head up and softly kissed my lips. I gasped, He pulled back. It’s ok, I said. I’ve never been kissed like that before.

On the way to the room he fell behind me for a moment. I could feel his eyes on my legs. You like them, I asked. What , he said. My legs I answered. They are the most sexy legs I’ve ever seen he mumbled, almost like looking at them had put him in a trance.

Hmm, could I entrance men with my legs?

I liked it that he cared to look at my legs. I knew then that my legs were the point of attraction, that was why he asked me to have a drink with him, he was a “leg man”. This was going to be very interesting, she thought.

They went inside, it was a nice room. In fact it was a suite. A living room and a bedroom. I sat down on the couch and slowly and sexily crossed my legs. I watched him as I did it. I could see his eyes widen as I let my skirt move up my thighs.

Wow you do have legs, don’t you. I giggled, then laughed out loud. He joined in.

He poured two glasses of wine and sat down next to me. I extended one leg and said, it is quite sexy isn’t it. Vince put his wine on the side table and let his hand caressed my leg Before I could say anything he had kissed my ankle and kissed his way up my hose covered leg. I was giggling to cover the pleasure I was feeling. It felt like nothing I had experienced.

My boy friend didn’t seem to be interested in my legs or much of any thing but kissing my lips. But lets talk about him later.

I raised my other leg and he used both his hands to caress each one. Kissing and caressing up to my knees. I turned so I was lying on the couch and he was on his knees on the floor, working on my legs. I was getting so stimulated. Would he make a move, I wondered. Just then he gently pushed my skirt up and began to kiss my thighs. I could see him check my face. I liked he was being aware of me and when I might tell him to stop.

But I did not want him to stop. The more he moved up my thighs the more I didn’t want him to stop. I had on panty hose, but no other undergarments.

The closer he got to my pussy, yes I can call it a pussy, I could feel myself getting wet. I hoped he noticed. I wanted him to taste my sweetness. Just as that thought went through my mind I could feel his hot breath right there. Yes, I said, kiss me, taste me.

For a few wonderful moments he worked on my pussy through my hosiery. I was getting very hot, and my breathing was more like moaning . I wanted to feel his tongue on my pussy lips. I told him to rip a hole in my panty hose. I wanted to feel him eat me out. Yessss, came from somewhere down there. Quickly he had a hole and in a moment it was big enough to expose my whole vagina, my pussy lips.

By now I was fully turned on and so was he. He moved me so I was easier to explore my pussy. All the while he kept caressing my legs. I could see his tongue reaching out to touch my most sensitive area. I braced my self. I did not know what would happen.

I had pulled my legs up and open and could see my shoes. I was making love with my shoes on. What a turn on. Vince was about to bring me home. I shouted, make me come. I want to come, come, come, As his tongue touched, just touched my clit I exploded, I could feel the orgasm build, my legs were quivering as they snapped straight up, my shoe covered feet pointed in ecstasy. I couldn’t control my self. The orgasm was 30 plus years in the making and it just happened. My hips were pounding my pussy into his face.

I couldn’t get enough of his tongue and now fingers. I was under the control of my orgasm, it had been building and happening for over five minutes. My legs quivered, my back arched all on its own as the full impact of the orgasm hit.

I was out of control.

And I loved it. All of a sudden, I peaked, I came and came and came. My juices gushed out all over his face. He was lapping them up as fast as they were pouring out of my pussy. All the while I was keening and yipping and screaming, I’m coming, I’m commmmmming, yesssss, yesssss. As I climaxed the orgasm the room was full of my silent scream.

Vince was perfect. He knew just what to do to keep me coming and how to help me come down and relax as my body continued to have small orgasmic responses to my climax.

He laid down next to me and held me so gently as we both recovered, for a moment. I did not want to stop and neither did he.

He quickly undressed and helped me do the same. When it came to taking off my hose we both decided that I should keep them on and I wanted to keep my shoes on too. It was so sexy. I could see my legs and I got all turned on again. I took his full penis into my mouth and after a few minutes he came. I loved it. I never did all this before. On top of it all I had had a real orgasm. As the night went on he entered me from the front, I got on top and he entered me from behind. Lets see that makes four orgasms.

Each one full and wet.

As Cheryl went on I have to admit I got quite excited my self. If I wasn’t behind my desk I’d be quite embarrassed with the large lump in my pants, even some pre cum wetness.

I was so happy for Cheryl all her effort and my suggestions had worked for her. She was orgasmic and so happy. By the time she finished though she said she had to go home. She was so turned on she had to have a release. I offered to help her through hypnosis, which she thought about and then said sure. I used her key word in a sentence and she never knew what happened. She was hypnotized just like that. I told her to calm down etc., and that she could handle the horniness right now and get on with her life. 1,2,3 awake. She came out of it thanking me. How did you do that, she asked. What I asked. Put me under hypnosis so quick, she said. I told her that after being hypnotized so many times all I had to do was suggest to her to be hypnotized and she would do it to her self. That was the story.

I asked if we could talk about her boy friend the next visit and she agreed. She felt much better, not as horny, she said. She gave me a big hug and warm kiss on the cheek. Thank you for what you have done for me, she cooed. As she walked toward the door she she bent over and picked up aenvelop that had sliped out of her hand. You like?, she said as she left.

She is something.

Hypnosis is very powerful and Cheryl is a very good hypnotic subject. Though many people can be hypnotized not everyone can read the depth of trance she did.

How about you. Have you ever hypnotized someone and had them orgasm right before your eyes?

Wait until you read what happened next with Cheryl and her experience with her boyfriend and more.