The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you get a chance I’d like to receive comments on this work. I thank you for your response. Enjoy.

The Hypno Shop

The first step.....

The names you will read here are changed so the people you read about are able to live their lives without notice.

I am a hypnotheripist and had a store front in a large northeastern suburban mall. I was in business for about 10 years before I decided to move. What I offered my clients was the chance to change something about themselves that they had been trying to do, but were unable to. Yes, most of my clients were people wanting to loose weight, stop smoking, quite biting their finger nails, all those kind of problems that can be hard to stop doing.

However, from time to time someone would come in with a different request.

This happened one thursday evening. It had been slow that week. One guy wanted to stop smoking. I took him back into my studio and put him under quickly and we talked. I gave him the suggestion to return next week and easily go under for his next session. I found that it would take any where from 3-6 sessions and they could stop smoking. For most that is.

But back to my story. In walks this lovely woman. She was about 5′4″ with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. She was wearing a business slack suit and flats. That’s all I could see other than a very pretty face, well framed with her short hair. She was sort of shy and nervous. My shop had a large window, inside were a few chairs and a counter with some literature telling about hypnosis and what to expect from it. She picked up a brochure and read it quickly and said she had some questions about hypnosis.

We sat in the chairs and she told me her name was Cheryl. She worked in the office of the large department store in the mall. She was interested in being hypnotized because of a very specific problem she was having and then sort of blushed and looked down. I waited for her to regain her composure.

I’m not sure hypnotism can help my problem she told me. I suggested she share her problem with me and we can talk about it. It’s sort of personal, she said, and if I tell you, you have to promise me you’ll never tell anyone else. I told her my service is very professional, and just like a doctor I to do not divulge anything about my clients or even who my clients are to anyone. With that she asked if I had a more private place to talk. I’m afraid one of my friends or coworkers will see me here. So we moved to my back office and continued.

As she got her self comfortable I was thinking what induction method I would use on Cheryl. She was a quiet yet nervous person yet made eye contact when she spoke to me. I knew what should work and listened to her story unfold. Her problem was not unique, as the world goes, but as a request for a assistance from a hypnotist it was different.

She told me she dated from time to time. As the relationship developed sex usually came up. She was willing and did go to bed with some of the men. But she had a problem that seemed to cause the men to loose interest in her. She never came. I asked if I heard her correctly, she never had an orgasm? Cheryl said yes. Never in all the times I’ve engaged in intercourse or oral stimulation, I never came.

One guy, she told, me really wanted me to have an orgasm, but after an evening, all evening till 8 AM the next morning of trying, he smiled and said he’d call her soon as he walked out of her place and life. She know what that meant. He tried many positions with me, he came a few times but still was sensitive with his lovemaking he even spent a long time using his tongue. Nothing. I had a small amount of pleasure, but when it would seem to build, all of a sudden it would stop. I am so frustrated, she started to cry.

After she stopped sobbing I told her it was quite a request, but I was willing to help her if she was ready to do her part.

Now we’ve read lots of stories and seen some of Hypnovision’s video’s or other video’s that show women under hypnosis being directed towards and having an orgasm. I’ve read the stories too and seen some of the movies, the real ones. So it is possible, but I’ve never had the opportunity nor was it ethical in my profession as a licensed Hypnotheripist to do such a thing. But in this case, where she was aware of what was to happen I was willing to try it with her.

It finally got to that moment when she asked me the question. Can you help me by hypnotizing me? I was nervous. What could I really do? She was asking me for my help and I wanted to help her.

So, I told her to come back in a few days and I would look into it. I inferred I had to do some research. She thanked me and said was next week at the same time OK? I said yes and would have an answer for her then.

The week went by and I thought about her and her request and made my decision.

It was one week to the day and almost the same time when she came in. This time she had on a business suit with a skirt, a long, long skirt. But I could she a very nice pair of ankles that I know lead up to a very fine pair of legs. She seemed to like to wear flats for shoes and the ankle let me to believe she also wore what is called ‘nude’ hosiery. No color to them.

She asked me if I could help her. I couldn’t say no, so I said, maybe. I was so taken by her. She seemed unaware of how sexy she looked. I could understand why she had the dates but not why she could not receive pleasure and orgasm.

It is not that uncommon for a percentage of woman to have some difficulty in having an orgasm, but it is sort of rare, I read, for a woman to never have some amount of pleasure and from time to time an orgasm of sorts.

She must have noticed I was taking a long look at her. Was anything wrong, she asked. No, I said, I was thinking how nice you look and if I may say, how sexy. She smiled again. I know, I get that all the time. That’s what is so troubling about this problem. I know I am a beautiful woman. Men are always telling me this and wanting to date me. I try to dress down to keep them away, but it never works.

I told her I had a few questions. First did she masturbate and receive pleasure from it. She said she tried it a few times and nothing. No pleasure at all I asked? That’s right, she told me. During intercourse do you feel any pleasure building as the man reaches his climax, was my next inquiry. I so want to, Cheryl said, but never. It feels good when he enters me but that is the extent of it. How about oral stimulation I questioned her. Well a few men have wanted to try and I did let that one person actually kiss me and I think lick my clitoris. I wanted it to feel good, but did not have any feeling other than that it was wet and felt funny.

Hmmmmmm. I thought. Next, I asked, have you seen a doctor about his. Well, she told me, yes I went to my doctor and then a specialist who hooked me up to a machine and nothing. He sent a report to my doctor who told me that I was normal and the other doctor did not have a clue. He suggested counseling.

I did try this for about ten sessions. It seemed to help because it was after these sessions that I had my first feelings with the guy who tried all night. That was about a year ago. Since then I’ve kept to my self and refused all the men wanting to take me out.

OK, well then, I said. Did any of the doctors suggest hypnosis? She thought for a minute and said no. She remembered my store front and decided what can she loose. She was ready for a life without orgasm, so anything that might help, no matter how different was worth asking about.

After all the questions. I closed my eyes and thought how this could work. When I opened them she had crossed her legs and pulled her skirt up. Is this what you were trying to picture with your eyes closed, she asked. Right before me were the most shapely, sexy pair of legs I’d seen in a long time. I told her no, but they are quite a vision. She looked down at her legs and extended one straight out and pointed her foot. The line of her leg was quite smooth. She said I always thought my legs were my best feature, what do you think. I agreed and asked her what did her legs have to do with her wish to be hypnotized?

She quickly regained her composure and cupped her hands over her face. I could hear her sobbing.

A few minutes passed and she spoke. I’m so embarrassed. I guess I thought you were not going to help me so I used what I thought you might like, to seduce you into helping me. I’m so sorry to treat you this way, can you for give me? I hope this will not influence you in a negative way. I assured her I understood the pressure she was experiencing and it would not interfere with my decision, which was yes and could we meet again in two weeks. She was so happy, she even hugged me then apologized. I know you feel excited, but we don’t know if this will help, we’ll have to try it and see. She thanked me again and left.

Two weeks passed and I thought of her from time to time. I even went to the store at lunch time to see if I could find her. I felt that by delaying to answer yes or no, I made her show off her shapely legs out of frustration, to get me to do something for her. She was in trouble and seemed ready to do anything to resolve her lack of orgasm.

Well your thinking, she has to come back, what about this story, all this time and no sexy hypnosis, no hypnosis suggested orgasm, no nothing?

I was beginning to think she went elsewhere to find someone to hypnotize her. I’d say almost three months passed and I all but forgot her.

I was not surprised but surprised when she showed up. She looked wonderful Dressed in a pant suit and now a new styled hair, short, but perfect for her round face. She smiled shyly and asked if I remembered her. I said I did and commented how how beautiful she looked. She did not blush but gave me a sure thank you and looked straight into my eyes.

I asked her if she wanted to talk and if so we could move to the rear office. As she sat down, I lowered the office lights and she asked me if I would be interested in hypnotizing her, to help her with her problem, and did I remember what that was, she asked. I nodded and affirmative response.

When can we start, she asked. Well, I told her I did not have any appointments for an hour so if you have the time how about now. Now, she said, well,.......OK, lets get started, what do I have to do.

I instructed her to get comfortable and since she was already in the chair of choice for hypnosis I told her to watch a spot up on the wall in front of her. I turned on my small projector to make the spot, and went through the general relaxation routine, I’m sure you all are aware of it. Relax your hands, arms, legs, etc...

After about five or six minutes of this I could see she was relaxing, and slumped down in the chair. She was entering a very suggestive state. I worked that state and began to deepen her light trance. My induction was subtle. I felt that since she was ready to be hypnotized, she would do most of the work herself. I knew I was on the right track when she began to have difficulty keeping her eyes open after suggesting they were hard to keep open.

I told her to continue deepening her relaxed state till she felt deeply into it. About five minutes went by before she spoke. She was in a deep state now, she said. I believed her because from my experience I could tell she was deeply under a hypnotic trance.

She was so beautiful. Her eyes were closed, her face so relaxed and glowing. Arms and legs limp and hanging. She was so ready to heal.

I had an idea. I had read up on her form of sexual disfunction and sometimes there was a mental or psychological block that was preventing her ability to orgasm. I knew that before she could experience sexual release that block had to be found. So far in the therapy she had undergone, nothing had reached it. It had to have been something very traumatic that she kept deep within her.

I had some experience with regression, in fact over the past month I had been requested to use it on two clients. I knew it would take time and could be scary for us both. I slowly moved her through her life. I asked many questions and she softly gave me many answers. An hour went by and I was approaching her at sixteen years old. I felt this was a good place to stop.

I gave her my standard suggestion that whenever she entered my store she would feel very relaxed and comfortable and with only the briefest of suggestions would enter a very deep hypnotic trance. Then I told her she would only remember the happy things we talked about. Oh yes, I told her to remember that I had used age regression. Then I had her come out of her trance state.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around, then at me. With a big smile on her face, she said, I did it, I was hypnotized and it was so relaxing and so good.

What is age regression she wanted to know. I explained it. She had some well thought out questions and seemed pleased at what we had found out about her life up to the point we stopped.

I want to continue, she said. I told her I had an opening for the next evening, was that good for her? A big smile came across her face and I knew I would see her then.

The next evening she arrived on time looking simply grand.

She was wearing medium heels and the same nude hosiery or at least I think that was what she had on. Her skirt was so long I only caught a glimpse of her ankle. I asked her if she remembered that visit when she exposed her legs. She blushed and said she was not ready to talk about that.

I directed her to the chair in the back room. I could tell the suggestion from yesterday was working. When she sat down I quickly encouraged her to relax and remember how deeply she was hypnotized. Her eyes immediately closed, her head came down and I could see her body was very relaxed and I knew she was deeply hypnotized. I asked her if she was as deep as yesterday and she told me deeper.

I quickly brought her back to the point we left off, age sixteen. I could tell yesterday that as we got closer to this age she became agitated more and more. That was mostly why I stopped the session. I knew I was close and needed more time.

I used caution as I moved her through her sixteenth year. As we were getting closer to her fifteenth year she became very agitated and started to sob and cry.

I knew I was close to something.

I had singled out one part of her life so far, her sexual relations, and not much else. I did this because I felt it was in this area of her life that the block occurred. I knew from my limited experience that focusing like this would shorten the time needed to find what was still causing her disfunction.

I was about ten days after her fifteenth birthday when she started to tell me about being alone with a friend of the family. A woman seven years older than Cheryl. On this evening she told me the family friend was over to sort of baby sit for Cheryl. Her parents were away and did not want Cheryl to be alone. The older woman had brought some wine with her and offered some to Cheryl as they watched TV. She had drunk wine and beer before so it was nothing big. An hour later Cheryl was feeling no pain. She was drunk and enjoying it. The next thing she knew they were in her bed room and the other woman was telling her she needed to get undressed and sleep it off before her parents found out. The other woman helped her get out of her clothes and before Cheryl knew it they both were naked.

It was all fuzzy, she remembered but she was not that drunk. She knew what was happening.

The older woman was telling Cheryl how beautiful she was and what a fine body she had. As she softly kept telling Cheryl how pretty and sexy she was, she began to caress Cheryl’s hair. I knew something was not right but I trusted her and let her touch my hair. All of a sudden she kissed my hair, then my forehead and before I knew it I felt her hand on my breast. It felt good. (Remember this is Cheryl talking at fifteen years old who had no sexual experience, including masturbation. She told me that later.)

I was concentrating so much on the words and her response that I did not notice that she was becoming excited, just as she had done all those years ago. I suggested that she remember all of what happened. All I could hope for was that it was an experience that she enjoyed then had a reaction to later, afterwards. Is this Cheryl’s block?

Before I touch on that.

I sat back and watched and listened as Cheryl relived her first sexual experience, in this case her first was with a woman and her first orgasm.

She moaned as she said yes touch my breast, suck it more, suck it....as she let out a long moan, her back arching. She continued to breath rapidly and every so often a quiet moan and a yesssss was heard. As I watched in wonderment, oh yes I was very hard and wanted to caress her, follow her lead, but that would do unrepairable damage so I watched and listened.

I could see her hips starting to move ever so softly, reaching for an invisible lover who in Cheryl’s mind was their in every way. Then, ever so slowly, her legs began to slide open. Her breathing became raspy and filled with yess, Oh my, what are you doing, it feels so good. , more, she screamed more again. Her legs were now quite wide open, but because her skirt was so long and full I never saw her legs. Oh how I wanted to see them. What am I saying, I’m a professional.

As her legs opened and her hips moved up to reach an imaginary lovers mouth, she began to cry, she repeated, this is so good, I feel so good, am I a bad girl, do bad girls feel this good?

All of a sudden she stiffened, and with one big lunge up she opened her mouth and let out a silent scream. This lasted about ten seconds and then she fell back down, panting and crying. Why did you do this to me? She whispered over and over. Why did you make me feel like a bad girl? As time went on and her sobbing quieted down. I began to regress her farther and farther back into her life. Nothing else occurred.

(So, this was her first and last orgasm. She could be orgasmic, that is what I was looking for. There was no physical reason for her lack of coming. The next step was clear.)

A few minutes passed. She looked so relaxed, so beautiful, so sexy. She seemed to be different, changed, her whole composure seemed to have taken on a new look, Sexy. That’s all I could think of, she had found out she could be sexy and not be afraid to show it. Remember she was still quite hypnotized, could she retain this once she was awake. That was what I was looking for.

I straightened her clothes, fixed her hair a bit. And started to bring her back to the present. I did suggest she would not remember that experience, and when she was awake all would feel very relax, happy and excited to learn what happen, but follow my lead.

She would relive her orgasm, but this time it would be ok. I held that control. I would need it to convince her conscious self she could really come. Since she is not a bad girl but a good girl and good girls can have orgasms too. If she could believe this, I felt she would have a healthy sexual life. I set this idea into her subconscious and gave her a way to hypnotize herself whenever she wanted. I also gave her a trigger I could quickly hypnotize her with. I would need this for my plan.

Awake. Cheryl opened her eyes and smiled. I feel so, alive. I feel as if a weight was lifted and all is well. I smiled, and said it was and is.

What happened, she wanted to know. How did I do. Was I really deeply hypnotized? Sure, I told her. Even deeper than the first session and this time we really got some serious work done. That’s why you feel this way.

Now, whenever you want to relax all you have to do is remember what I told you while you were hypnotized. And you will become very relaxed and feel just like you do right now.

Of course Cheryl wanted to know more. I told her the hour was up and I wanted to tell her more but felt it was best left to the next session. Nothing will be forgotten. She seemed happy with this and picked herself up and walked out.

Yes, she kept that self assured feeling I saw while she was hypnotized. An inkling of what was to come. She was beginning to heal, she was starting to see that she was a sexy woman. A small inkling but a start.

We made an appointment for next week.