The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Mind Party

Chapter 2: the party

The cab was late picking me up, and so I was nearly an hour late for the party. We pulled up to a giant mansion on the outskirts of town, and I quickly paid the driver, got a receipt and went to the front door.

“Sorry I’m late,” I apologized to the door man, “Has everything started?”

“They’re all in the dinning room now. I do not know if they’ve begun. May I ask for your invitation?”

“I don’t have one, I was to meet someone here.”

“What is your name?” he asked, picking up a clipboard.

“My name is O’Neil.”

“Ahh... yes here you are. Unfortunately Mr. Holmes was unable to attend this evening. However you’re more than welcome to join the party in progress. If you’ll just follow me.”

The house was one of those classic mansions that you see on television, like the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. It had high ceilings, long hallways and lots of paintings. At the end of the main hallway were two large double doors, which we went through. They lead to a large ballroom, where about sixty people were seated at tables, in large plush chairs.

“Follow me to your seat please.” The doorman said, guiding me through the room.

I noticed that most of the people were looking down at their tables, dazed. I also noticed a soothing voice filling the room, in what sounded like a classic hypnotic script.

I was lead to an empty plush chair beside a young woman whose eyelids were fluttering, as though she was about to fall asleep at any moment.

“Just so you know, I don’t want to be hypnotized or anything.” I explained to the doorman as he pushed my chair into the table.

“I’m sorry Miss, that is not my concern. Someone will be here shortly to help you.” And with that he left.

I noticed that the plates all had spiral designs on them, and were slowly rotating. I looked around the room. The girl beside me had closed her eyes, and let her head fall forward. A young woman stepped up to her and slipped a green pair of stereo headphones on the sleeping girl’s head. She then turned to me.

“Hello Miss O’Neil. I’m your facilitator tonight. I’m sorry you’re late, but don’t worry there is plenty of time the catch up. Here is your hypnotic menu tonight. The courses are on the right, and the fantasies are on the left.” She handed me a menu, like in a restaurant.

“I’m sorry there’s some mistake. I’m a reporter I just wanted to talk to Mr. Adler. I don’t want to be hypnotized. W hat do you mean, fantasies?”

“Oh so nobody has explained? Well you see tonight you get a full course meal. These are your choices here. Actually it’s all just plain pasta but once you’re under you believe it’s lobster. It’s actually wonderfully delicious, and less calories too. Now you notice that everyone has coloured headphones either on or in front of them. These correspond to the fantasies that they’ve chosen. Blue means that they’re going to imagine being a romantic pirate adventurer. Red means they’re in for a night of passion. Since you’re alone you get to select from the singles category here.”

“No, I don’t want a fantasy. I just want to talk to Mr. Adler.”

She smiled, “Oh dear, but I don’t think that’s possible. He’s quite busy you know. Tell you what, just sit here and relax and I’ll be right back to see if I can help you. Oh, by the way here.”

She handed me a photograph of a dark skinned woman. The woman was obviously sleeping, but she was topless except for a bra and her arms were in a weird position. One was on her hip, and the other was raised straight in the air.

“What’s this?”

“This is the position you will take after submitting to the hypnosis. All the ladies will take it. Once you raise your arm someone will be along to help you out of your blouse. Normally we like the guests to wear something more formal, but for efficiency and speed the blouse will do since you’re late.”

Then she left me.

I looked around the room. Already many of the women were topless and in that bizarre pose. The few men in the room, since it seemed to be predominantly women, were simply slouched over.

I tried to shift around in my chair, to get into an uncomfortable position, so the hypnosis wouldn’t affect me. I also tried to block out the voice that filled the room, but soon I found myself listening to it.

“And it’s so easy now to find something to fix your eyes on, like your rotating spiral plates, or a shiny piece of cutlery. So easy just to relax and focus your eyes on something. The spiral that captures your gaze, as you fall into it.”

I glanced again at the plate in front of me. Suddenly I heard my facilitator’s voice behind me, “Notice how you can follow the spiral from the tip all the way to the centre? It’s quite amazing, try to follow it to the centre. I did it once, it was quite rewarding. Just try to follow it, into the centre.”

“Did you ask for me?”

“Yes. I’ve been instructed to give you these.” She placed a black pair of headphones in front of me, “and this.” With that I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I looked away from plate to see her plunging a syringe into my arm. I was about to cry out when a wave of heaviness went through my body.

“What was that?”

“Just a little something so you’ll enjoy yourself. It’s not nice to come late and be so nosey. Just watch the plate and listen to the voice.”

She put her hand on my chin, and guided my gaze back to the spiral. I noticed how it may be possible to follow the spiral right to the middle. I focused on it, but it kept turning and turning and it was so difficult to follow.

“Deeper, deeper. Your eyes are growing so heavy now. So heavy. If you haven’t already slipped off into a deep sleep, you soon will. Don’t worry; you will all enjoy this at your own pace. Heavier and heavier your body grows. Heavier and heavier your eyes grow.” The voice said, calmly.

I felt my whole body slipping away, into that comfortable no place that I had been to with Travis. In a last effort to snap myself out of the coming trance, I managed to knock my glass off the table. My arm then fell to my side, limp and numb. The sound of the glass breaking on the floor seemed far away. Distant. So did the voice. Everything seemed so far away.

I felt my arms unbuttoning my blouse, and then one began to raise as the other went to my hip. When my hand touched my hip the young girl smiled at me, having appeared out of nowhere, and then she placed the headphones on me. I slipped....

“Good morning my dear.”

I opened my eyes. I was in the same position, but in a private office. I was sitting in front of a office desk, and on the other side was a young man. He wasn’t much older than I was.

“Where am I?”

“You’re in my office.”

“And you are?”

“Why I’m Mr. Adler. I heard you wanted to talk to me. At first I was somewhat hesitant, but my friend Mr. Holmes assured me that your beauty was worth the time out of my schedule.”

“Why am I like this?”

“It’s a pose I invented. I quite like it. No other reason really. I’ll snap my fingers and you can move freely.” He snapped his fingers.

I sat up and quickly did up my blouse.

“You’re voice sounds familiar.”

“I’m the voice that helped guide you into hypnosis. I used to be a stage hypnotist, until I married rich. Then I inherited rich.

“You wanted to know what a Hypno Party was, didn’t you? Well follow me.” He walked out of his office, and I quickly followed him. Once in the ballroom all the people who were previously seated were now wandering around in a daze, talking to themselves or to another person but they all seemed lost somehow.

“What’s wrong with them?” I asked.

“Nothing at all. They’re all living out their selected fantasies, either with a partner or alone. In their minds they’re sailing the seas, or climbing K-2 or making out with their high school sweetheart. They may look a bit odd to us who are awake, but trust me they’re very happy.”

“What’s the point of this?”

“The party? Ego massage I guess. Having a roomful of people wandering around under your control is pretty uplifting. Money too. They all will donate generously to my various funds, which simply launder the money back into my pockets. Plus I find it useful to have a certain class of people under my control.”

“What do you mean, under your control?” I asked.

He smiled at me, “You want a demonstration?”

He walked up to a young black girl in a white dress dancing with a older man. He placed his hand on the both of their shoulders, “Sleep now, deeper and deeper listening to my voice. What is your name dear?”

“Janet.” The girl said.

“Very good. Janet you are so relaxed right now you’d do anything I suggested, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Remove all of your clothing, quickly now.”

Without opening her eyes she undressed.

“Now Janet I want you to open your eyes. You will follow my lovely guest and me. Soon my guest will be as naked as you are. When that occurs you will very happily be on hand to provide oral stimulation to her clitoris. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

She opened her eyes.

“So you made her strip and she’ll give me a blow job or something if I undress?”

“Yes. But it’s simply a demonstration. Imagine having this power over the next generation of lawyers, politicians and stockbrokers. That’s why I pick young people, they’re easier to influence, and in a few years they’ll be running things. A friend who has already been to one invites everyone here. They’re selected for their position in society, or their potential position.”

“So why are you telling me this?”

“I realized, when you started asking questions of my stockbroker, that I’ve been a bit too reclusive. I am surprised nobody has asked about this before. But being rich and somewhat not availed to the press was bound to cause some interest. Someone poking around trying to see if I were Batman at the very least. I decided I need a good publicist. So I looked you up. Your managing editor, who was at my last party, recommended you. You ability to find me so quickly simply confirmed my choice. As did your beauty and suggestibility.”

I noticed that I had been following him, without really thinking, and that he had lead the hypnotized Janet and me to a large bedroom.

“Why are we here?” I asked.

“I like your sense of humour. It’s really good. Well maybe the naked woman behind you will give you a hint. It’s time to see how well she performs.”

“I’m not a lesbian.”

“Well I’m sure I’ll be very happy to give you a bit of cock. However don’t give up on the carpet munching yet. Take a look at her beautiful body, isn’t it magnificent?”

I turned and looked at the entranced girl. Her brown eyes were vacant, and her arms hung limp at her sides. Her large breasts were firm, and her nipples were erect. My eyes went down her body, to see her pussy glistening with moisture.”

“See, she’s already. I like to use breasts as induction tools sometimes. Even though you’re not a lesbian I bet you can appreciate the sight of those large, firm orbs. Those aroused and erect nipples. It’s easy, and pleasant to focus on them, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“I bet you’re even a bit jealous. She’s probably just eighteen, and she’s got breasts most men would kill for, and most women would pay for. It’s easy to just stare at them, and feel a little jealous. Isn’t it?”

“Yeah. They’re so nice.”

“I bet you have really good breasts too though. Why don’t you just undo your blouse, and remove your bra so I can compare.”

“Okay.” I was feeling weird again. I knew what was going on was wrong, but I couldn’t figure out why. Removing my blouse and bra seemed like the best course of action. I wanted to show Alder that my breasts were just as nice as this girl’s.

“Excellent. It’s so good to just follow along with my suggestions isn’t it? Just to act, and not think. It’s so good and so relaxing isn’t it?”

“Yes it is.” I agreed. It was a lot easier, without all that thinking.

“Good. Let me see now. Your breasts are absolutely fabulous. I like them a lot. Your nipples are erect too, hard and excited. Why are they so excited? Why are you so horny?”

“I don’t know.”

“Maybe it’s because you can see this wonderful naked woman. Maybe because very soon she will be licking you into heavenly pleasure. Maybe because pleasing me is so important to you.”

“Yes.”

“Very very good. She has a nice pussy, don’t you think? It’s neatly trimmed, and tight too I bet. Plus you can tell she’s aroused, because it’s very wet. Why don’t you just take off all of your clothes, so I can see if your pussy is as good as hers.”

I can’t rationalize obeying him. I just did it. Not thought process went on, just the removal of my shoes, stockings, skirt and then panties.

“That’s so very good. Oh, you’re quite wet too I see. Very good. Shaved too, that is a nice touch. I applaud that touch. Why don’t you go lay down on the bed? As soon as you do you will feel your body relax completely. But every part of your body will become 100 times more sensitive to touch than it normally is.”

I walked to the bed and lay down on it. My body relaxed, and I just lay there gazing up at the ceiling. Janet walked over to me, and climbed on top of me. She began to lick my breasts. Her hands began to massage my clit. It was the most amazing sensation I have ever felt. My body was tingling.

Adler came over and began to talk softly to me. I couldn’t follow what he was saying, my body was overwhelming my mind with pleasure, so I don’t know what it was he said. But when I came, and I came huge, my eyes grew very heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

I came to in my bedroom. I tried very hard to remember what had happened since the bed, but nothing came to me. I simply felt the need to write an article praising the Hypno Party experience.

That week, after the article ran, I quit the paper and took a job working for Adler. I realized that pleasing him was all I wanted out of life. I do that now. But we have work to do, he has plans. Big plans.

The end.