The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Mind Party

Chapter 1: research

I am not one of those hard driven newswomen. You know the type that you see in movies, investigating breaking stories and bringing down conspiracies. Maybe I used to be, during my student press days, but now I’m simply a society reporter. I report on what local celebrity has been at what party. Last week I did a feature on what the local weatherman did when he wanted to find a girlfriend.

He hit on me constantly during that piece.

This of course is not why I diligently stuck in print journalism. I have the looks to do television. Maybe I’d have to loose the glasses, but overall I could pull it off. But I thought that there was still the agenda driven reporting going on at papers. And there is, it’s just I haven’t been able to get to do it.

I’m okay with that though. I enjoy what I do for the most part, and I work with a great staff. I have enough time to have a social life, and I could conceivably even have a family without disrupting my work. Plus I’ve become something of a local celebrity myself. The fame doesn’t really matter to me, but it does put me in a good bargaining position come contract time.

Today however I’m on a hot case, given to me by the managing editor himself.

“April, get on this story. Here is Boston’s most eligible bachelor and he has these Hypno Parties. Find out what they are and who is all going to them.”

Okay so it wasn’t exactly corruption, scandal and the rest of it, but it was sort of exciting to actually have to investigate something. My first stop was the business desk, to learn a little bit about the reclusive Frank Adler.

“Not much to know really.” Said Terry who is the paper’s business editor. “He made a lot of money in stocks. He doesn’t really own anything but stocks. He just makes smart stock moves. Some very obvious, like Microsoft, some not so obvious. He’s been on and off the Forbes 500 list the past few years. He doesn’t do interviews and he doesn’t really do anything. No outlandish hobbies. He just is.”

“So like he’s Bill Gates rich then?”

“No, nowhere close. Oh I mean he could buy this paper with his pocket change, sure. But he’s not exactly among the most powerful men in America. He just makes good stock choices.”

I asked him if he’d heard anything about these Hypno Parties.

“Sorry. That sounds more like your beat. Try to see if Kevin Holmes knows. He’s the broker that does most of the trades for Adler. He’s the only one I can think of who actually knows him.”

So I went to see Holmes.

“Hypno Parties. Yes I sort of know what you’re referring to. I’m afraid I can’t comment, swore to secrecy you know. Nothing sinister of course, just a bit of harmless fun.”

“Well can I talk to Mr. Adler about them?” I asked.

“What do I look like his secretary? I’m sorry, that was rude. I realize he can be a hard man to track down. How about this, you can come as my date to the next one. It’s Saturday.”

“Umm... well I’d like to know a bit about them before I go. I mean they sound somewhat involved.”

“Yes, they do don’t they. Well good luck then. I’ve got clients to see.”

Why was I hesitating? I should just jump at the chance.

“Okay, I’ll go.”

“Great. Here’s Mr. Adler’s address. Take a taxi there Saturday. The party begins at nine o’clock. Wear something suitable; it’s a high class affair. Your power suit isn’t going to fit in.”

I thanked Homes and left the office.

That night I researched hypnosis. I found a stage hypnotist named Travis Trance on the Internet and gave her a call to ask some questions. She invite me to her home to teach me about hypnosis.

His home was, essentially a trailer on the edge of town.

“Stage hypnosis doesn’t pay as much as you’d figure. I should get into for profit web sites. Do hypnotic domination, that’s where the money is. But as it is I travel a lot and so I don’t keep this place up the way I should.” He explained when I arrived.

He was a young polite man, with jet-black hair and pale skin. He explained that he’d dropped out of university months before completing his masters’ degree in psychology.

“I wasn’t going to pass anyway. But I was excellent at this. A good bedside manner is all I need for this. None of that book learning.”

I explained to him about the Hypno Parties and asked him to explain what they would be.

“I don’t know. That’s sort of a vague description.”

He offered me a seat in a lazy boy chair.

“Well then what can you tell me about hypnosis?”

“Not much. I mean realistically there is so much science doesn’t know about it. We know more about how it works, than why it works. It’s simply an altered state. We go into these states all the time. Reading a book you might notice everything happens to disappear, until it’s just you and that book. That’s a hypnotic trance of sorts. When you’re driving, the lines on the highway can put you into a trance state, truckers experience that a lot. Watching television is trance state. You accept things more willingly. Your critical mind shuts down and you just accept what you see on the screen.”

“Okay, but that’s different from the old, you are getting sleepy routine.”

He nodded, “Oh sure. Yeah but not that different. It’s the same principal. Really in those other instances your mind and your imagination are being engaged. The only difference with hypnosis is that someone is actively directing your mind and your imagination. They use it to play tricks on you, via your mind.”

“What does hypnosis feel like?”

“Well that’s hard to say. Some people are highly suggestible, and they won’t remember a thing. Others remember everything but only as sort of a strange waking dream. It’s really a personal experience.”

“Okay, but say you hypnotize me to strip. Will I realize that?”

“Yes, if I don’t hypnotize you to forget that you should remember.”

“How would that feel?”

“Well I think you’d rationalize your actions. If you took off all of your clothes your say to yourself, ‘Well normally I wouldn’t take off all of my clothes in front of a stranger but he’s been so nice to me.’ Or you’d think, ‘Well I’d keep these clothes on but they’re awfully tight and I’m getting so warm.’”

“And if I tried to resist?”

“Well it is possible that you could resist. But what most likely would happen is that you just wouldn’t feel quite right until you’ve completed your task. Something would feel off, and it would annoy you to no end. Once you removed your clothes then you’d feel at calm and at peace.”

I nodded.

“Can someone be hypnotized against their will?”

“That’s not really known. And it’s not really known if people can be forced to do things they normally wouldn’t do. Like have a vegetarian eat meat for example. Tricking the vegetarian into believing what they’re eating was not meat, but say a carrot could do it. But whether a hypnotist could actually go, ‘Eat this meat now!’ is up for debate.”

“Why, I mean obviously someone has tried it.”

“It’s so hard to judge. In a clinical setting using the example of the vegetarian you wouldn’t get any volunteers for the experiment who would be absolutely against eating meat because the success of the experiment would mean that they would eat meat. You might get people who prefer not to eat meat, but a part of them may still miss it or they’re not dead set against it.”

“How about outside a study sort of setting?”

“Well then it’s hard to quantify. Sure there’s stories. But reality? Who knows. If I were to hypnotize you to strip, for example, and you did was it because I hypnotized you to or because by hypnotizing you I let a part of you that wanted to act out?”

“Can anyone be hypnotized?” I asked.

“Given enough time yes. Not everyone can be hypnotized the same way, so that’s why in say a stage setting I send back about one third of the volunteers who come up on stage. They would simply take longer, or require a different method.”

“Could you hypnotize someone without their knowing?”

“Yes. Remember we’re hypnotized by ourselves and our environments without our knowing every day.”

“Okay I think that’s all the questions I have.”

“Do you want me to hypnotize you?” he asked.

I hesitated. I am the sort of person who doesn’t want to give up control. This was the ultimate in giving up control. Hypnosis would be far worse than being drunk, or high. But then again I’d be faced with it on Saturday.

“Okay. But no watches or anything.”

“That sounds agreeable. Take off your shoes and remove your jacket. Just put them on the floor beside the chair. That’s good. You follow instructions so well, you know that.”

“Gee thanks.” I said.

“Just close your eyes for me please.”

“I thought you were supposed to go, you are getting sleepy and your eyelids are getting heavy.”

“I could, but this will be so much more pleasant and relaxing for you. Just close your eyes and listen to my voice. Take a deep breath and relax your body. Let all the tension just drift out as you listen to my voice. I want you to picture in your mind the most relaxing place you have ever been. Somewhere you felt totally at peace, at ease and comfortable. Somewhere that you can allow your cares and troubles to just drift away, as you relax back into the chair.”

I pictured myself laying in my bathtub. He asked me what I saw and I told him.

“Is there bubbles?”

“Yes, lots of them.”

“What can you see as you lay comfortably in your bathtub, totally relaxed and at peace.”

“The shower head from my shower.”

“Good. That’s very good. Now focus on that for a little while. Notice how many holes it has to let the water out. Notice who it shines gently in the light. Just let yourself relax and focus on it. Describe it to me, how many holes does it have?’’

“Twenty-five.” Which surprised me because I had never counted it. But later when I got home and did count it I realized that it did indeed have twenty-five holes.

“Is there anything else you notice about it?”

“It’s silver. It has watermarks on it. Where it meets the wall of the shower there is some mold.” I could actually see all of this quite clearly. It was amazing. I heard myself speaking, though I wasn’t really thinking about what I was saying. My voice was low, and relaxed.

“Excellent. Now let your mind go blank, as you listen to my voice. I want you to think of another place, years ago you felt so peaceful and relaxed. A place where you had no worries, no stress just tender relaxation. Can you see this place now?”

“Yes.”

“Can you see yourself there?”

“Yes.”

“Very good, you are very good at using your imagination. Now where are you, where you felt so good and so relaxed?”

“The beach.”

“Excellent. You are on the beach. Describe the beach to me.”

“It has white sand, and I’m laying on it, not a towel. The sand is warm beneath me, and the sun is warm above me, on me.”

“Very good. So your body is totally warm, and totally relaxed. What are you wearing?”

“Nothing. It’s a nude beach in the South of France.”

“Very good, so you can feel the warm relaxing sand on your back, on your bum and even touching your vagina. You can feel the warm relaxing sun on your arms, legs and face. You can feel the sun on your breasts, on your stomach and also on your vagina. How old are you?”

“Nineteen, I just left high school.”

“Excellent. You are doing so well, it so nice to be nineteen isn’t it? Such an easy and relaxing age.”

And I was nineteen. I actually somehow believed I was nineteen. I had never worked at a newspaper, went to college or slept with most of the men I’ve slept with in my life. I was just on the beach with not a care in my head. I could feel the sand between my toes, smell the salt in the air and actually feel the warmth of the sun on my breasts.

“Can you hear the ocean from where you are?”

“Yes.”

“Good, why don’t you just relax a moment. Let the sun take you deeper and deeper. Listen to the waves, and let yourself relax totally and completely.”

I’m not sure how long her paused for. It could have been a minute it could have been a few hours. I just felt totally at peace, listening to the ocean and soaking up the sun.

“Good, now just let the sand, sun and water relax you even more. Every breath you take you breath in warmth, relaxation. Now I want you to imagine yourself in your bed, can you imagine yourself there?”

“Yes.”

“Good. You feel even more relaxed there, after your warm bath and your nice vacation, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good, it’s so easy to use your imagination to see these things isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Are you under the covers or on top of them?”

“Under them.”

“Do you sleep naked?”

“Yes.”

“It’s interesting that in both the three most relaxing places in your life you are naked, don’t you think?”

“Yes.”

“It would feel so nice right now to be naked, don’t you think?”

“Yes.” And it would. I was so aware of the irritation of my slacks, and the tightness of my bra. I was so very aware of my jewelry. I just had to get them off, so I could relax.

“I am going to count to three. When I get to three your will open your eyes. You will find this very difficult and annoying, but you will do it. You will stand up and remove every piece of clothing that is bothering you. When you are totally naked you will sit back down, and I will continue to help you to relax. Does that sound okay?”

“Yes.” I couldn’t understand why he kept yakking, why not just let me get these awful clothes off.

“One, two and three. Eyes open now.”

I struggled to open my eyes, they were so heavy and it was hard to focus on anything. They finally opened and I quickly stood up and undid my blouse. I let it drop, and then undid my bra. Travis, being such a nice man, helped me out of my slacks and panties, and then took my glasses from me. He also took my watch, ring and necklace.

Once totally naked I quickly sat back in the chair. Travis then used the lever to lower the back of the chair so I was fully reclined.

“How do you feel now?” he asked.

“Much better. But it’s so hard on my eyes.”

“Yes, you’re eyelids are so heavy. But why don’t you try to keep them open anyway?”

“Why?”

“You wanted to know if you could resist hypnosis so if you can resist closing your eyes you know you can. If you can not resist then you know that you have fallen deep into my hypnotic power and you are totally helpless. Do you understand?”

I didn’t understand. My eyes were burning with the effort of keeping my eyelids open and he wanted to play games. I didn’t care if I could resist them or not. But since he told me to try I decided I wanted to please him, being that he was helping me in his free time.

“Okay.” I agreed.

“Say it. Say, ‘If I close my eyes I am helplessly hypnotized.’”

“If I close my eyes I am helplessly hypnotized.”

“Good. Your eyes are now too heavy to keep open. Closing, closing and closed.”

My eyes shut, and I sank backwards so happy.

“Now one last little imagining game, okay?”

“Okay.” I sighed, hoping it would be something great.

“I want you to picture yourself totally relaxed, totally naked on in a chair. Can you see it now?”

“Yes.”

“Where are you?”

“In a trailer.”

“What colour is the chair you’re in?”

“Blue.”

“Are you alone?”

“No.”

“Who else is there?”

“You.”

“Me? And what am I doing there?”

“Hypnotizing me.”

“Do you think you can resist me hypnotizing you?”

“No.”

“But you don’t want to, do you?”

“No.”

“Good. That’s so very good. Now just clear your mind of all thoughts completely. Just listen to my voice and think of nothing. From this point forward you will not remember anything that happens.”

Travis was smiling at me when I awoke.

“I’m naked.” I said, as if it was a simple observation like ‘We’ve been having some nice weather lately’ or ‘I like ice cream.’

“Yeah, why aren’t you upset about that?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Why aren’t I upset about that?”

“Because I’ve been able to alter your perception slightly through hypnosis. You don’t feel that you need to be clothed around me. If someone else walked into the trailer you’d have a bit of a problem with it, but just you and me it’s okay.”

“Yeah, I guess it’s okay.”

“You are amazingly beautiful by the way.”

“Thanks.”

“Now what can you remember?”

“Everything up to when you said that I couldn’t remember anymore.”

“How did it feel obeying me?”

“So good. And it was weird. When you made me realize that I more relaxed when I’m naked it just seemed like the natural thing to do was to take off all of my clothes. I didn’t even think about resisting because that would have been silly.”

“Excellent. You are a very good subject. Now when you tried to keep your eyelids open, you couldn’t could you?”

“But I didn’t want to anyway. I just felt that the whole thing was silly, and the sooner they were closed the better off I’d be.”

“Helplessly hypnotized?”

“Yeah. That bit you snuck in there.”

“Now this is a good time to talk about post-hypnotic suggestions. Those are suggestions that are given while you’re in trance but you don’t carry out until after you’ve awoken. They can be set off by a simple trigger event, word or phrase. For example you are programmed to do something special on not the first, but the second time I say the phrase ‘helplessly hypnotized.’”

The moment he said that my eyes locked onto his pelvis. I had to suck his cock, was the only thought in my mind. I quickly fell to my knees in front of him and began to fumble with his zipper.

“Stop.” He said.

Suddenly the desire totally left me. I returned to my seat, confused and embarrassed.

“What were you thinking?”

“I had to suck you cock?”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I just did. I know that sounds stupid, but it’s how I felt.”

“That’s a post-hypnotic suggestion. I planted it and when the phrase I decided on was spoken by me twice, you followed your programming. Now the last thing I want to show you is a trance trigger. This is a phrase, a movement or a word that will quickly and easily put you back into a hypnotic trance. Yours just happens to be when I say the word ‘bubbles’.”

With that my eyes suddenly felt so heavy. My whole body felt heavy in fact. I felt myself falling forward, but he caught me and guided me back into the recliner. Once my head touched the cushion my eyes shut and...

I awoke and he had a large safety pin in his hand. I was no longer sitting in the reclining chair, but I was sitting beside him by the table.

“Good, you’re doing so well you know. Now we’re going to try another aspect of hypnosis. This is what dentists and doctors use it for, to help you feel no pain. Now you’re in a light trance now. You may sort of notice that everything is a little fuzzy, but you can respond so well to my suggestions, can’t you?”

“Yes I can.” I replied. I did feel fuzzy, there was like a cloud in my head. I felt like I was just sort of drifting. It was like being stoned, but even more so.

“Good, now I want you to put your left arm in this pale of ice water.” He said gesturing to the table. There sat a pale of ice-cold water.

I plunged my arm into it.

“Good. Now as I count to three your left arm is going to become cold, numb and sensless. It will have no feeling what so ever, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good, just let the ice-cold water numb your arm. One, two and three. Totally numb, no feeling what so ever. Now take it out and put it on the table.”

I complied. He then stuck the pin deep into my arm. I watched amazed that I didn’t feel a thing. Then he withdrew it, and blood began to come from the spot that he punctured.

“When I count to three you will be totally awake, and have total feeling in every part of your body. One, two and three.”

Suddenly the cloud lifted and my arm hurt like hell. I started to tear up because of the pain.

“See how the body can be tricked into not registering pain. Don’t worry it will pass. By the time your eyes shut you won’t even notice it. Bubbles.”

Everything went dark.

I woke up again, this time in the recliner. I was completely dressed.

“Well how was it?” He asked.

“That’s it? Aren’t you going to make me have sex with you or anything?” I asked, sort of suspiciously. I had spent a little time on this website with fetish mind control stories. It had sort of been what I feared would happen.

“No, that’s sort of what we’d probably call rape. Even if it isn’t legally rape, it’s pretty close. Like getting a girl drunk to have sex with her, it’s not really cool. You know?”

I nodded, “Well thanks a lot. I really appreciate the help.”

He smiled, “No problem. Have fun at the party.”