The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Make Your Cum Addictive – Part 5

By Pause88

In jail, you can have more than one phone call. Police are dicks about it, sure, but to them, it’s a business. The collect call charges probably make them millions.

Julia wasn’t home, so I called Kelly. Reggie was with her, but she said she’d come for me. She thought it was funny I’d mistaken a man for Julia.

Reggie was grinning when they finally arrived. Kelly hung on his arm like a loose, fancy bracelet. She hardly spoke, and avoided eye contact. It was hard believing this same girl could hypnotize and dominate me so skillfully. Yet, the butterflies in my stomach fluttered. Truly, I wasn’t sure what to make of her. I only knew I wanted to submit, and that Reggie made me nervous.

Reggie drove her car, and I sat in the back. I noticed myself reading into every single detail. Reggie, driving her car. Was he carrying around her credit cards too? It was creepy how he had moved in on her life. What fantastic power did he have to make her so docile?

Was semen really this addictive? Reggie wasn’t on my supplement.

I wondered something else too. What would become of me?

They took me back to Kelly’s apartment. This concerned me too. By now, I was dreading what to tell Julia. Being here increased my unease. Julia might be back by now. She’d go apeshit to find I was with Kelly.

Reggie never even asked where to take me, nor did he stop grinning. The only light in the car came from the streetlights. The orange glow made Reggie’s face appear red and veiny. Truth is, he looked a little mad.

We pulled into Kelly’s parking spot. As Reggie shut off the engine, he turned, looked at me and shook his head. I knew with that gesture. Kelly told him about the supplement, told him its affect on her, and what it had done to me. What part could Reggie not believe?

Anyways, it freaked me out he was with us. His power over Kelly made me queasy. We’d never talk with him listening. But he wasn’t going anywhere now, was he? His insane face told me that. He knew something, but I didn’t know what.

He’d use it to hurt me, if he could. That I knew. That was another thing evident by his expression. Reggie wanted to fuck with my mind.

Kelly made eye contact when he wasn’t looking, then turned her eyes downcast when I took it as an invitation to speak. Reggie came around the back of the car and put his arms around the two of us. His strength surprised me. He squeezed my shoulder, and reflexively, my eyes turned downcast too.

We went to Kelly’s apartment, where Reggie opened the door with Kelly’s keys. He returned them to his pocket.

Inside, we sat around the table.

Reggie asked, “You really addicted to cum?”

I shook my head no, then glanced at Kelly staring at me. My head stopped. “I don’t know.”

Reggie smiled plastic and slimy. He had decided his plans for me. The worst-case scenario I could imagine wet my mind. I froze at the thought, my heart deviated its rhythm, but I didn’t run.

Smarter people run.

I couldn’t leave Kelly.

“Kelly,” Reggie told her, “come here to me.”

She complied.

“It’s not every day you find a girl with no inhibitions,” Reggie explained. “Kelly has a lot of potential. Swingers dream of opportunities like this. But first, you’re going to tell me everything you know about the supplement. How do I make it? What happened to you when you took it? What about girls, if they take it?”

Kelly knew as much as me, and probably told him everything. Reggie thought I might know more. I considered giving false information to try to throw him off, then decided the truth was scary enough. In five minutes, Reggie learned about Julia’s frigidity, my rock solid erection and Kelly’s new promiscuity. He shook his head when I mentioned my bitch tits and the girls’ humongous clits.

Reggie looked at Kelly, “No way I’m taking that shit.”

The puppy dog expression Kelly hoped would sway him made me want to vomit.

“No,” he said, then to me: “What’s this I hear about you always wanting to lick Kelly out? What am I supposed to think about that?”

I shuffled my feet. This was stupid. I didn’t need to feel intimidated by this guy. “I don’t know,” I said, then admitted the worst thing. “Your cum must be extra addictive.”

Hearing myself say it, I realized I was right. Reggie’s dominance over Kelly was likely because his extra addictive cum.

Reggie laughed. “What do you think, honey? Is it extra addictive?”

She nodded and smiled a wan smile. “Would be even better with the supplement.”

“Come here,” he told her, “I’ll show you addictive.”

To my horror, Kelly hurried to him and snuggled into his chest.

“Watch her suck my cock,” Reggie told me.

“You know you want to see this,” Kelly added.

I was freaking out on the inside. My feet wouldn’t move.

Kelly pulled out Reggie’s fat, hard dick. We were about the same length, but he was almost a third thicker. Mine’s not skinny either. His dick looked like a battering ram.

Kelly took the head into her mouth. Her cheeks caved in as she sucked him.

“If you’re addicted,” Reggie told me, “you’ll kiss her after I blow my nut. If you don’t kiss her, if this addiction thing is just a trick, I’ll kick your ass. Understand?”

Kick my ass? That fucker couldn’t kick my ass.

Just then, his eyes rolled back into his head. His eyes fluttered shut. Reggie gripped her hair, and fucked her face, screaming, “YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!”

Kelly gagged, but Reggie kept thrusting. “YEAH!”

He stopped thrusting. A dumb grin hung on his face like a morning fog. “Oh, yeah,” he said.

Kelly sucked her saliva as she pulled off his dick. Her face was red. Her eyes watered. She turned to me, wet faced and with sexy eyes. Her expression promised this way we would be together. This could be fun, it meant to say.

I let her come to me and when she did, accepted. We kissed, a cummy, sloppy kiss, and Kelly grabbed my cock. Though I still couldn’t get hard, it felt right – made what was happening feel right. I fell into our kiss, mindlessly giving myself away.

Currently, her body shuddered. She jerked to a rhythm, like a heartbeat: Reggie fucking her from behind.

I tried to pull away, but she hugged me, kissed me, reached between us and pinched my nipples.

All resistance snapped free from my body. I fell into her like I had no bones. Kelly continued kissing me, passionately kissing, and trying to share Reggie’s cum.

She was doing what I’d done with Julia, when I took dangerous amounts of supplements to make her stay. This cum Kelly wanted for herself, yet gave to me. She wanted me addicted so I’d stay.

I kissed her just as passionately, accepting her gift and sharing its properties. We reinforced our addiction with that kiss, to each other and to that monster feeding us.

“Wet pussy is the perfect snack for you, right, Tommy-boy? Well, this pussy is about to be as sopping wet as they come. Haw, haw, haw!”

Kelly and I banged faces as Reggie shot his semen into her. He pounded her pussy so hard he must have left bruises, but that first squirt hurt me worst. We weren’t expecting it, and I think he knew that. Reggie was angry with me. This was a hate fuck. My front teeth hurt and I tasted hot, metallic blood.

Reggie stopped thrusting. I looked over Kelly’s shoulder and saw his countenance, saw him massaging her ass with silver rings on each his fingers. He gave her ass a light slap, and chuckled. “You ready for more extra addictive cum?” he catcalled, mocking my earlier statement.

He took his time pulling out of her, slowly, ensuring every drop leaked in. He gave her ass one more hard squeeze. Kelly kissed me wildly, wetly, foreshadowing pussy straddling my face.

“Wait,” Reggie said, and Kelly stopped.

“Homeboy, come give my cock a little suck. That drop collecting there…”

I wasn’t ready for this, and Kelly knew it. We shared a look. “You’ll probably like it,” Kelly whispered. “More, as it grows on you.”

I couldn’t imagine sucking Reggie’s cock, so pretended he never said it. I crawled over to Kelly, to lick her creamy pussy.

He grabbed the back of my neck. “Suck my cock head first.”

Too much, too soon. I stood up and smacked his hand off me. “I’m out of here.”

He laughed. “Don’t hate the player, hate the game. I was just joking anyway. I wanted to see how far you’d go.”

Kelly leaned in and licked the beaded drop. Then, she said to me, “Eat my pussy, Thomas.”

I obeyed that order without pause.

The taste of the cum surprised me; it numbed my tongue. I looked up at Kelly. I figured, if something unusual was up, I might be able to tell from her expression. She had way more experience with the spectrum of semen flavor than me. Maybe this was normal, and it was just my cum that was flat where there should be fizz.

Kelly was sucking Reggie’s dick. The only thing to be learned from her face was that however different from mine Reggie’s cum tasted, its magic was potent. She moaned sucking it, like the taste alone might make her cum. She wanted Reggie’s seed with the mindless intensity a person assumes when they’re close, really close. I thought about that and put my effort back to eating her pussy.

Her clit was certainly larger. It stuck out like a hard nipple and got bigger when my tongue flicked over it. Mostly, I licked her creamy slit. My tongue and lips felt numb and gently, I fell into what I was doing. It felt like when Kelly had put me under hypnosis.

Here and there, Kelly’s thighs squeezed and unclasped my head. The slurping sounds above strobed in and out until I just stopped listening. Amazing how much pussy a man can eat when he just stops thinking hard.

Suddenly, Reggie grabbed me by the shoulder and yanked. I tensed, preparing to defend myself, and then Kelly was pulling me to her. For her, I was like tugging a balloon. I weighed nothing, simply floated toward her and into her arms. Her kiss felt like the wonderful conclusion to a well-loved life, like Heaven could be an eternity of tongue and saliva and oxytocin.

Our saliva tasted like Reggie’s cum. That spunk carried a hint of Clorox bleach to it, and a sweetness. This sweetness teased you mercilessly, like a word on the tip of your tongue. If you could just taste a bit more, you’d figure out what it actually tasted like. There wasn’t quite enough to clarify.

I had the biggest hard-on of my life. Soon as Reggie realized, however, he yanked me back and for him, I also weighed like a balloon.

It made perfect sense. He was in charge here.

Kelly returned to sucking his dick. Reggie’s manliness awed me.

“You are so fucking cool,” I told him. That’s when I realized I wasn’t thinking clearly. I hadn’t been before, but this was much worse. I couldn’t stop staring. Reggie looked so strong, and Kelly looked sexy as hell sucking his dick.

I wondered what would be better: a blowjob from Kelly, or sucking Reggie’s dick. Kelly made it look incredibly large and appetizing. It glistened wet with her saliva and was still red from her Midnight Rose lipstick.

I loved the taste of that lipstick.

Kelly glanced over at me and grabbed my nipple. My knees weakened. She squeezed it hard, making it hurt. She managed to pull her mouth off Reggie’s dick long enough to speak. She said, “Next time Reggie asks you to suck his cock, you’re going to do a good job. Say Yes Kelly.”

“Yes, Kelly.” It came out automatically and without thinking. Instantly, I thought about what I was committing too. Was this committing? What would I do when Reggie asked?

Kill myself, maybe. This thought arrived instantly into my head, as automatic as saying Yes, Kelly. The thought scared me. I wasn’t bad enough off to kill myself. Why was I thinking this?

Quick introspection settled on this realization: I don’t want to be gay. I couldn’t imagine admitting to my parents I love cock. It’s a horrible thought.

I knew if I sucked Reggie off, I’d do it more than once. Maybe it would affect me worse. No need to speculate. Logical anticipation is bad enough.

I’d suck Reggie’s cock as often as he let me.

Thinking this nauseated me, a terrible upset rivaling both Mexican tap water and deep-sea fishing. A ball of puke the size of my fist knotted in the back of my throat. I could taste the potion of pussy and cum balance atop that clot of regurgitation, even spin it around a while like a logrolling lumberjack. The burn of my stomach acids splashed droplets inside my esophagus over a chain of sub-audible burps.

Kelly unhanded my nipple, returning my attention to its cries as blood re-entered it. I massaged it, massaged the endorphins into its pain receptors. Breathing deeply eased my cramping, but then my mind threw up the thought of Reggie cumming down my throat and my stomach rung itself out. I coughed up chunks of meat – and sperm.

Nothing kills the mood like a participant vomiting. So you’d think. But then Kelly pulled my head to her bosom and caressed my hair. I hugged my face into her warm cleavage and could have stayed like that for hours. Reggie caressed my hair too.

It was ten past midnight when they dropped me at my house. Julia still wasn’t home. I went upstairs and took a shower, fast, in case she came home soon. I brushed my teeth, but gently. I’d heard HIV was unlikely to spread by mouth so long as you brushed lightly and didn’t floss. I gargled for several minutes with mouthwash.

It had been like this when I was a kid and tongue-kissed with a girl for the first time. I worried for days she’d given me AIDS. We were like nine years old. I wouldn’t hang around her the next day-afraid she’d kiss me again. She cried.

Now, it wasn’t me I was concerned for. I’d never be able to live with myself if I inadvertently gave Julia something.

My dick was still hard as a rock. Nothing had derailed it. Not vomiting, not Julia still being out, not showering, and not accidentally swallowing a swig of mouthwash.

I got into bed alone. Where the fuck was Julia anyway? She probably wouldn’t be coming home anytime soon. When she did come, I’d probably be asleep. I might as well jerk off.

I fantasized about Julia dressed as she’d been like a prostitute. She was giving me a lap dance, brushing her lips against mine. The scent of lipstick and cum on her breath made my cock harder. She stayed just out of reach so we couldn’t kiss. She made me ache.

My eyes were closed and I was writhing in bed, pumping my cock faster and faster. My free hand fondled the nipple Kelly had hurt.

Now I imagined that Julia was the one sucking Reggie’s cock. She looked up at him for approval every few seconds and beamed when he smiled back. He caressed her hair and remembered him caressing my hair.

Reggie’s silver rings glistened as he reached down to Julia’s pussy. He rubbed at it with the tips of his thick, squared off fingertips. Julia squealed, and bucked her hips against his fingers. “I’m going to fuck you now,” he told her.

I was getting really close.

Reggie’s dick was wet and so was Julia’s pussy. He steered the head as he leaned into her, but once submerged, his slippery length followed smoothly and without resistance. He stopped when her cervix wall quivered, its limit met. “I could cum you into a mindless slut. Your pussy’s so snug. I could cum right now. Think that’s hot?”

This last question was for me. I could lose Julia as easily as Reggie cumming inside her. I imagined her hanging around him, acting flirtatious, hoping he’d cum inside her again. I saw her behaving more entitled as Reggie’s hold over her strengthened. She’d make sure she got Reggie’s spunk instead of Kelly. And why bother anymore with me? Julia always got what she wanted. We might even stop knowing each other.

Again, I thought of Reggie’s ejaculatory glands staking claim in my girlfriend. My dealings with other men’s semen were limited, but Kelly’s decompensation into a cum-starved bimbo suggested Reggie’s was unique. Julia would be his forever soon as Reggie put his cum in her. I’d lose her entirely.

Kelly’s voice in my head: “Yes, that’s hot, Thomas.”

I was about to cum in my hand. The precum at the tip of my penis crackled as my pee-slit opened and closed. My balls cocked back and tensed to fire. My dick swelled hard with blood, cutting off my urethra. Here’s why I never cum like Peter North.

“Maybe you’d let me cum inside you instead,” Reggie whispered in my ear. His hot breath sent shivers up my back. His mechanic’s hands – that’s how I thought of them now – caressed my backside. My ass tensed and I relaxed for him to touch my anus, though nervousness flickered in my guts at what was happening.

“Julia’s in love with you now or could be again. That’s right, isn’t it, Thomas? It was just recently your relationship was stronger than ever. She would be perfect if she loved you all the time like she did a couple of days ago.”

“Yes.”

“If I pull out now, she might notice you’re getting ready to cum yourself. Sure would be great to put your jizz where it belongs, eh? There’s just one thing, Thomas. One small concern that must be resolved. I’ve got this cum for you and I can’t hold back much longer. How about it then, Thomas? Would you be so agreeable as to suck my cock the rest of the way for me? Please?

“Say Yes, Reggie.”

I came in my hand imagining Reggie’s cock exploding and me, swallowing every gooey drop. I licked my hand and wrist clean and my arousal lingered so long as I imagined it was his. I savored the cum in my mouth, yet compared to Reggie’s, mine tasted watered down.

I hungered for the stronger, spicier spunk of Reggie’s concoction, its Clorox anesthetic tingle igniting like rocket fuel in the back of my throat – feeling like how addicts describe the first hints of come-on. A mouthful determined the pecking order. Mindlessness feels good. Serve Reggie’s cock mindlessly.

“Yes, Reggie, Yes, Reggie, Say Yes Reggie, must swallow Reggie! Addicted to Reggie’s cock, Reggie’s cum!” I said these things and heard myself say them. Their independence from my conscious awareness startled me. They sooner issued from satellites orbiting space than from any place in my brain.

“What the fuck is this?” Julia shouted. I opened my eyes. This was the real Julia, not my fantasy. She hadn’t just entered. She stood too close for that.

I’d just called out I was addicted to Reggie’s cum.

“Reggie’s a character for when I want to think about something really dirty. You know, from the Archie comics?”

With any luck, Julia would ask which she was, Betty or Veronica. Both, I’d say, depending on your mood. She’d maybe look and see I was still hard.

She looked hot in that ho costume…

“You’re full of shit, Tommy. I know who Reggie is. He’s a private investigator. Tell me now. What the fuck is going on?”

Reggie’s a private investigator?

“I think you better tell me,” I said. “What’s this about a private investigator?”

She noticed my dick in my hand and asked, “Are you still hard?” Her eyes never looked up.

“Yeah,” I said. Julia pulled up her skirt. She wasn’t wearing underwear. I tried to remember if she’d left wearing any. She straddled me on the bed and began to grind up and down my swollen shaft. The head of my dick swelled inside her.

“So you want to suck Reggie’s cock?” she asked, kissing my neck. “Are you sure, Tommy? Reggie cums a whole lot. Do you mind that, honey? I suppose not, since you think you might be addicted to it.” She sucked on my nipple and my whole body arched toward her.

How quickly my senses focused on her mouth, shutting down elsewhere to divert receptors to my nipple sucked eagerly by Julia’s mouth, shutting down except aware of her sucking, only her sucking… her mouth sucking… Nipple stimulation led to the same hypnotized state induced eating pussy. Floating in the darkness and only aware of…

“Ha ha!” she laughed. “You just lactated!” She licked her lips. “Mmmm, sweet…”

She played with my nipples and drowned out my thinking. “You’re a little fag if you want to suck Reggie’s cock. You know that, don’t you? Straight guys don’t jerk off imagining sucking dick. But you wanted that throbbing cock squirting down your throat, didn’t you, fag? You wanted it so much you got hard and came and are getting ready to cum again. Is this why I couldn’t turn you on before? Because you’re a fag who craves Reggie’s cock? Why didn’t you ever tell me you were gay? We could have sucked Reggie off together. Only gay boys cum wanting yummy cocks to suck on.”

I came like rapid gunfire, short, regular spurts that continued for several minutes. Julia settled down into my arms and we held each other, feeling the rush of hormones affecting us as evolution intended. Julia sucked on my nipple. I played with her hair. My milk being sucked out subdued me. My dick throbbed menacingly refusing to sleep, but breastfeeding Julia adjusted my psych to that of a new mother. All I wanted to do was hold her, protect her and dote on our every moment together. We slept with a hard dick between us, and Julia sucked my nipples all night.

My nipples were sore the next morning, when Julia finally stopped sucking. She had to go to work, else she might have sucked all day too. I touched them to dry off her saliva. It stung and felt good. I’d slept very well with Julia suckling there. Touching them made me feel mentally asleep still.

“Last night was great,” I told her, as she removed her whore make-up. She smiled, and removed her earrings.

I was thinking about how hard I came, then Julia cuddling me and sucking my nipple all night.

What she said next told me Julia was thinking something else:

“I can’t believe you jerk off to Archie comics.”

If I’d been drinking milk, it would have squirt out my nose. I snorted instead.

“I used to prefer Reggie too,” she continued. “Archie was a victim, whereas Reggie was sexy ruthless… like Christian Troy from Nip/ Tuck.”

“I always thought Reggie and Veronica belonged together.”

“Me too,” Julia laughed. “And Archie should marry Betty.”

“Yeah,” I said, and then neither of us said anything. The pause was like silence in the middle of a song. It came abruptly and felt like tripping over something.

Julia picked the conversation up off the ground. When she handed it to me, it felt infected and dirty. I wanted to wash my hands.

“I’m not staying with a fag. Are you gay, Tommy?”

I couldn’t insist enough. “I’m not gay. I’m not, Julia.” But I do think I’ve gotten addicted to cum.

This last thing I only said in my head.

“You were jerking off thinking about sucking dick and swallowing cum.”

“That doesn’t mean I’m gay,” I said. “It’s only gay if you actually do it.”

The conversation seemed to stop again, yet it was different this time. The conversation hadn’t stopped. It was still going on in Julia’s head. She was thinking hard about it. Did fantasizing about doing gay things make me gay, or was I straight so long as I didn’t act on my urges? She thought about herself in this context too. Julia had occasional lesbian fantasies. And lesbian porn was the only kind she liked.

She knew she wasn’t gay. She wasn’t sure about me.

I had some internal dialogue going on too. I was thinking if she was so against me fantasizing about men, why did she talk like that during sex to make me cum? But the answer was in the question. Julia would do anything to make me cum. Maybe that went for other men too.

Unanswered mysteries strengthened my suspicions. What was Julia really doing when she went out with her friends dressed as a prostitute? Why did she suddenly have a cell phone and two packages of birth control pills? How did she know Reggie? She’d said he was a private investigator… I thought about how quickly I’d gotten addicted to semen. She must be getting cravings too. Was she satisfying them elsewhere?

Now something else occurred to me. Wasn’t there a trick where women could induce an abortion by taking extra birth control pills? It seemed unlikely Julia would be using them for this. I mean, we weren’t fourteen. She was taking the pill. She shouldn’t be pregnant, but if she was and decided she didn’t want it, she was old enough to purchase an abortion by an actual medical doctor. Still, I couldn’t think of any other reason for the extra pills.

“Have you ever done gay things like kiss a guy or suck a guy’s dick or – God forbid – get fucked up the ass?” Julia waited anxiously for my response.

“No,” I said. “Never.”

“Do you plan on it?” she asked.

I thought about Reggie asking me to suck his cock head and under the comforter, unconsciously caressed my nipples.

“No way,” I said, emphatically.

She looked closely at my face to gauge if I was lying.

“No,” I insisted.

She believed me for now.

After she left, I kicked myself for not asking her my questions. Julia had given me ample time. I just hadn’t asked. I was still afraid of what her answers might be.

This was so fucking Archie.

Julia had brought in the newspaper and put the Classified Ads on top. I saw them sitting on the kitchen table. Never mind that I’d just gone through them the day before yesterday. I was in the fridge for a yogurt and wasting electricity deciding which flavor I preferred most when the telephone rang. I grabbed a blueberry, but before I could answer the phone, the machine got it.

It was Reggie.

His voice stopped my heart. Why the fuck was he calling my house? I snatched up the phone and asked him this very question.

“Whoa, Tommy. Hello to you too.”

It wasn’t the question, but the tone, which warned Reggie the danger was real. I had stopped thinking clearly. A guy like Reggie knows what this sounds like. He didn’t wake up one morning and decide to start acting like an asshole. He had years. He’d heard voices like mine a few times, no doubt about it. He knew what always came next.

An ass kicking came next.

“You don’t fucking call my house,” I roared into the phone. I felt like a dragon blasting fire. “I will beat you into potato salad. Are you understanding me? Fuck, Reggie… This one thing is non-negotiable.”

Reggie was cautious speaking next. He still intended to say whatever he meant to say, still thought he had control, but now he was listening at the same time. Probably, otherwise, Reggie would have told me what’s up like programming his TIVO. TIVO doesn’t talk back, so you don’t listen.

Reggie was listening now. He was less certain how I’d take this.

“The way I figure it, Tommy, we’re forming a partnership of sorts. I know you like spending time with Kelly. She sure likes you. The thing is, you have another girlfriend on the side. That’s not really fair now, Tommy.”

He wanted me to dump Julia?

He must have heard me thinking. He said, “I know you care about her. I’m not just going to make you get rid of her.”

Then he said it, and it was like my dream come true:

“I’m thinking we’ll share her too. We’ll share both girls.”

I felt like he was right there in front of me. Never mind the phone reception sucked. It was like I could smell his breath, his cheap cologne. Like him standing close.

“This is getting too weird,” I said. My anger was gone. “I can’t just decide this right now. I don’t even know if we’re breaking up.”

“You’re not breaking up,” he said. “I’ve got this extra-addictive cum, remember? Julia’s not going anywhere. Can you imagine her making out with Kelly, Tommy? Come on, that would be hot. They’d be all over you. You could lick them out.”

The thought of licking them out softened my mind. Imagine them, sweet like ice cream. Without thinking, I played with my nipples.

“Imagine Julia 69ing you. I just came inside her. Imagine licking Kelly, as my cum leaks into your mouth. Wouldn’t you like your pussies side by side? A delicious pussy buffet…”

I couldn’t stop fondling my nipples.

Outside, a car pulled up into my driveway. A horn honked twice.

I was sure this was Kelly.

“Reggie, I’ll think about it, okay? But please don’t call here again. Not yet, okay? I’m not ready…”

“Fine, buddy. Maybe you’ll stop over tonight.”

I remembered my car. How would I get out there? It was stolen. An intuition sparked in my mind.

It wasn’t Kelly outside.

It was my car.

Sure enough, when I opened my front door, there stood the black prostitute from the night before. She was grinning and wearing pink sunglasses. Her clothes were less slutty than those she’d worn on the street, the colors less bright too. Instead of a hot pink tube top, she wore a sandy brown outfit with only moderate cleavage busting out. Her make-up looked the same though: thick red lipstick and purple eye shadow.

In my driveway, she stood jangling a handful of keys. Her smile was a bright spotlight in contrast with her dark chocolate skin. “I bet you was wondering if you gonna see this again,” she laughed, and tossed them to me. “Catch! Only thing now is you got to drive me back into the city.”

Yeah, I thought, I could do that. I felt incredible relief now that my car was back. It looked undamaged.

“My God!” I told her, “You are a fucking lifesaver. I was going crazy wondering about my car.”

“Well, wonder no more. Your guardian angel’s brought it home.” She laughed, like the thought of her as an angel was hilarious. She asked, “You ever find your girlfriend?”

“Yeah, she came home, though things are still weird between us.”

Why was I telling her this?

“Conversation’s still free, sugar. Why don’t you invite me in for a drink?”

Which I did.

Thing is, I had to tell somebody. Last couple days, I’d felt like my head might explode. Nor was this the kind of thing I could talk to my parents about, or my friends. I was ashamed of what I’d done so far, and was considering.

A whore was less likely to judge me.

Her name was Carmela. It sounded fake, but why press the issue? She was willing to listen, then leave – apparently with no strings attached. At this moment, her willingness was worth everything to me – and her advice possibly detrimental to what would happen next.

I told her everything and when I started crying, Carmela took me in her arms and let me cry on her shoulder. Don’t think I didn’t notice how weird this was.

When I’d let it all out, a silence settled throughout the house. It was like dust, like the place had been deserted for years. At last, Carmela cleared her throat. I wanted desperately to hear what she had to say, which was:

“We should be partners.”

She wanted to whore me out? Maybe… No, she was saying something else… She wanted the formula.

“I’m getting older,” she explained. “I can’t do this forever and never put away nothing for my retirement. You got me thinking. This formula really exists? Well, if you’re being straight with me, I’m thinking we could make us a whole load of money. We get all them other hoes addicted to your cum, so they work for nothing. I pimp them out. You keep them in line.”

“Um…”

Carmella smiled and said, “I know what you is thinking. Your dick don’t work. I tell you though, don’t worry none about that. I’ve never seen a dick won’t work for me.”

“No,” I said.

Her eyes became hot. “You think I’m lying?”

“No, I mean, that wasn’t what I was thinking. I’m more worried about Reggie, and my growing addiction to… you know…”

“Spunk,” she said. “Yeah, well, you just go on forget about all that. That guy’s not your problem no more. I’ll get you more spunk than you know what to do with.”

This was true, I was sure, yet seemed far much worse. Carmella didn’t seem to be an asshole like Reggie, but the STD risk was greater. And this wasn’t the advice I wanted anyway. I didn’t want to be addicted to semen at all, let alone have it fed to me by a prostitute. What was she thinking anyway? She’d bring me used condoms from her Johns, or bring me along to get it directly? I shuddered.

“You know, thanks for listening, Carmela, but I think I better just drive you home.”

She stared at me, not moving. I was standing now, had already dug my car keys out of my pocket. She just stared. “What?” I asked. “What is it?”

“Pull out your dick.”

“What?”

“I said, whip it out. I’m going to show you right now…”

“No, Carmela, I…”

Her eyes bore into my face. “It’s like I told you last night. I’m going to put my mouth where your money is. I get your dick hard, you make your formula.”

I was sure my dick wouldn’t work. I could just prove it to her, I thought.

I unbuckled my pants and pulled down the front of my boxers.

Carmela grinned. “Come over here,” she told me.

I started over, and Carmela met me half way. She took my dick in her hand and began kissing my neck, breathing into my ear, telling me how soft black lips feel sucking cock.

“Tell me what you turns you on, baby. What you like done to you?”

“Suck my nipples.”

Carmela didn’t, but began fondling them through my shirt. Her smile affected her voice, moist in my ear, telling me things. She kissed gently along the side of my neck. She spoke to me the way a mother might, if she was seducing you – nurturing.

“I have all day,” she whispered. “All day to lick the salt off your skin and kiss your creamy white neck…”

My nipples were hard and sensitive, and possibly even lactating. Carmela would find out soon enough. She slid one hand under my shirt and caressed my stomach with the tips of her long nails. “You like that?”

“Yeah,” I breathed, huskily.

Up her fingernails teased, stroking my chest, touching everywhere but my nipples. I stuck out my chest to remind her they were waiting, but Carmela took no notice.

Like she said, she had all day.

Nor was she jerking off my dick. Only squeezing it, and very infrequently. Now her hand let go and those long fingernails clawed softly at my balls.

“Please touch my nipples,” I whispered.

She did, but just for a second, like pressing a button. She was being a smart ass. Was it her way of telling me she’d get around to it in her own time, or did Carmela want me to beg?

I wasn’t going to beg, not after telling her I was addicted to cum. It just seemed too emasculating.

Carmela took off my shirt, in no rush. As it came up over my head, her mouth left my neck. She held my shirt like that for a moment, over my face, so I couldn’t see. I felt her lips kissing my stomach, wet kisses with suction, working steadily up.

The shirt came off. I could see again. Her skin was so dark against my pale chest. I put my hand on the back of her neck. It was incredibly soft. Carmela pressed her cheek against my chest. “Mmmmmm,” she sighed, a moan meant for something delicious. Indeed, I felt delicious. Her mouth wasn’t tasting me, not this second, but still I felt delicious. Carmela, making me feel sexy.

This was different than Julia or Kelly wanting my cum. Then, it was them wanting something from me. With Carmela, it was like she just wanted to be with me, though of course that wasn’t accurate. They all wanted something. Carmela, just something different.

“I’m going to kiss your nipples now,” she told me, her voice sounding musical, playful. “Well, maybe not quite yet, baby, but soon. Very soon…”

Now I felt a drop of something run down my side, which couldn’t be saliva, not when Carmela’s mouth was still so far away. Sweat? Milk?

Her tongue pressed flat against me and licked, not the drop that had spilled down. Carmela didn’t know about that. She licked my white skin. I never realized how white I was. Her blackness felt exotic. I wondered if black girls had different sexual instincts. Were there racial predilections?

Stop thinking so much, I told myself. I’m always fucking thinking.

Just be Carmela’s experiment….

Experiment on me, I told her, but in my head, the way you sometimes say things during sex your lover wouldn’t understand. I tangled my fingers into her hair to signal my approval so far.

Her lips were big and soft, so much beyond my frame of reference they hardly felt like lips at all. I can only compare them to breasts, puffy and warm—pillows. Carmela kissed one inch below my right nipple. If I had lactated, it was this nipple that milk would have come from. Yet, Carmela didn’t scream. Perhaps she expected it, from my story, though its mention had been more as a peripheral detail, so focused as I was on the other participants in this drama.

It might have just been perspiration.

Now those big lips enveloped my nipple. My breast seemed to swell with pleasure. I pushed my nipple into her mouth, not intentionally, though was aware it happened. Carmela sucked. She sucked hard. With one hand, her fingernails traced figure eights on my chest. Her other resumed squeezing my dick.

I wrapped my arms around her, mostly to steady myself.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned again, Mama telling me I’m a good boy. Can you understand? Does it make sense how Carmela’s affect made me feel helpless, though safe and secure?

Do all prostitutes do this?

Carmela might have a gift, but her nurturing unsettled me too. It was uncomfortable being coddled by someone I hardly knew, creepy being accepted so soon. Of course, she was a prostitute. It wasn’t like Carmela needed to know someone well before she would fuck him.

She wasn’t like me.

I wasn’t used to this artificial tenderness. Love took work… and time, and even when you had it, it was never this clean. Real life always factored in. You were still emotional from that argument the other night. Felt shy you might disappoint. You were focusing on your partner, imagining a perverted fantasy, recalling something you forgot to finish at the office.

Carmela had all day, or had learned well enough to convey that impression. She made me feel like the only one in the world who mattered – sucking my swollen nipple, licking it with the flat of her tongue, jerking me off. She wasn’t trying to get me off. Well, that was the impression. Carmela was simply playing with my senses, having a fun time.

“You’re hard,” she told me, smiling. “You didn’t think I could do it.”

She held my dick tightly, like a leash.

“Should I leave you all bothered?” she asked.

My answer was unnecessary. I grinned back.

“Partners help each other out,” she told me, sweet as sugar. “I’ll help you out. You know though – you should know – I could do it two different ways.”

Carmela was pumping my dick again, incredibly slow, twisting her hand up and down my bulging erection, kissing my chest again.

“Are you a good guy, Tom? I mean, can I trust you?”

“Of course,” I told her. Any guy this close to cumming would say this same thing, though in my case it was true.

“Good,” Carmela smiled. “Like I said, two ways you could get your rocks off. Slow or real fast. In two seconds or two hours. I can have it either way. You believe it, don’t you, Tommy? Like you believe Miss Carmela makes your dick hard?”

“Yes, Miss Carmela.”

“How would you like to cum? Like eating Chinese food, so you would be hungry again real soon? Or like Miss Carmela’s new best friend who she likes a whole lot?”

She stopped now, just the tiniest hesitation.

“No,” I begged. “Miss Carmela, please don’t stop!”

Her hand resumed its gyrations. Her mouth, to my other nipple.

I came two hours later.

I was as scared of Carmela as I was with Reggie – scared of her offer.

I can get you more spunk than you’d know what to do with, she’d said. She could. I knew it, knew to believe any claim she uttered. She was sure of herself with good reason.

We hit up Vitamin Hut on the ride to Carmela’s apartment. I restocked on the necessary ingredients, minus what was still sold out from the ambush my co-workers had made that first day. The missing ingredients were not ones I thought vital. I’d included every one with any chance of affecting semen. Perhaps, went overboard. Still…

I thought about locating another vitamin store in the vicinity, yet still had to decide what to do with Kelly, Reggie and Julia. Optimistically, I thought, one of these ingredients might have been what caused my kidney pain. It was possible…

Carmela wasn’t the slightest bit interested which ingredients I bought. She made no attempt to learn the recipe. In fact, I’m pretty sure while I shopped, she shoplifted Vitamin C. In the car again, she had two bottles.

Outside her apartment, she got out of my car, and sounded threatening saying I better call tomorrow.

“I will,” I promised, then instead of turning back towards home, continued on to Kelly’s.

She would still be at work, yet who could predict her situation this moment? Certainly, Kelly’s routine had changed considerably since I started playing mad scientist. She behaved completely opposite of a normal girl. She might be home, work or anywhere. I couldn’t rule out being gangbanged on a street corner either.

I only hoped Reggie wasn’t around, though couldn’t help craving his cum.

His cum might even have been my reason for going. The subconscious can be slippery in its calculations, leading you to what you want, even when it’s bad you have it. I suspected this might be happening, even while denying it. My suspicion came from my lack of a plan. There was no reason to visit Kelly’s other than my wanting to see her, and not wanting to see my co-workers.

Even though she probably wasn’t home.

And Reggie might be.