The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How To Make Your Cum Addictive

Part 4

By Pause88

Her clit was a big marble. So distracted sucking on the thing, I didn’t notice right away. When I did, it startled me. Had it always been so big? Maybe it was just engorged because I really turned her on. I thought of that product made from prostaglandin for waking up erectile tissue. Suddenly, sucking Kelly’s pussy freaked me out. I pulled away.

“Oh, was I smothering you?”

Another thought occurred to me, another possibility. The supplements made men extremely hard, conceivably by boosting testosterone levels. Wasn’t clit growth a common steroidal effect among female body builders? This made me wonder. Had the super-potent semen entering Kelly raised her testosterone levels? Maybe an addiction to semen only partially explained her increased libido.

I thought of Julia—her clit, her libido. Picturing her clit came easily. I’d had more exposure to it, knew it well. Had I noticed any change in –

JULIA!

The spell broke. The spider web turned to dust. In the dark, the calendar seemed to have changed years on me.

I sat up.

JULIA!

I had to find her. Kelly had taken me in a different direction on purpose, probably. She had distracted me with her pussy, definitely. I wasn’t letting Julia go that easily. Kelly protested, but I barreled my way out the office door. With her behind me, I hurried to my office.

I wasn’t about to make the same mistake as with the lipstick. Not again. In my desk were breath mints and wet naps. The BBQ restaurant I order take out from includes them and I’ve never felt right throwing them out. It’s wasteful.

The drawer’s full of them.

I wiped my face, ate a breath mint and continued my search for Julia. Kelly was talking after me, trying to change my mind.

“I’m the carrot, she’s the stick. I control you by being nice. She dominates you with fear. Are you listening? Maybe not, but I’ve listened to you since we started working together. Julia’s terrible. You always complain how she yells at you and withholds sex and gives you guilt trips. Have you suddenly forgotten? You don’t love her. You’re afraid of her. Will you stop for one second and think about this like an adult?”

And so on.

I tried to ignore her, but some sank in. I’d consider it later once the immediate threat was past. Right now, I had to find Julia.

When I opened the door to Juan’s office, he was sitting at his computer. He grinned seeing Kelly.

“Have you seen my girlfriend?” I asked.

He nodded. “She’s outside waiting for you.”

Was this another wild goose chase? If so, I’d come back and kill him. I went outside.

There she was, waiting by the car.

“Finally,” Julia grumbled. “Can we go now? Your boss kept leering at me and touching his dick. It was really fucking creepy.”

We got in the car and headed for home. Along the way, as if to support my theory of increased testosterone in our semen, I noticed the beginning stirrings of an erection. This was from licking Kelly’s pussy. I knew it.

I wanted to show my dick to Julia, see if she could do something with it, but then the strangest urge hit me. Part of me wanted to keep it to myself. I could jerk off in the bathroom. When I got to thinking about licking it from my fingers, that’s when I snapped out of it.

“Julia, I think I’m feeling some life down there…”

She sucked my dick, while I tried to get those crazy thoughts out of my head. Was it really so addictive I might start secretly jerking off and eating it? That was insane and yet, watching Julia suck my cock after acting like such a bitch before, the addictiveness was completely obvious. An hour ago, I couldn’t do anything right. Now she slurped away like the world depended upon her ability to pull something from me.

She looked hot like a porn star.

While she sucked me, I played with my nipples. One hand needed to steer, but I used the other to fondle them in turns. My nipples felt extra sensitive and touching them seemed to trigger the catlike reflex of wanting to mindlessly rub myself against something. I also realized I needed a good workout. I was getting bitch tits.

But the combined effect of watching Julia, feeling her mouth, her hand massaging my balls and stimulation of my nipples led me toward testicular spasm. My dick responded. Hallelujah! Julia stayed sucking long after to ensure she didn’t miss a drop.

After she swallowed my cum, Julia spent the rest of the car ride grinning and cuddled against me with my arm around her. Just like that, one healthy dose, she loved me again.

God help me, I envied her.

We tried to have sex when we got home; my dick was unresponsive.

“Can I go down on you?”

I wanted to examine her clit and investigate my theory regarding boosted testosterone levels.

Julia looked hesitant.

“It might get me hard.” How many more times would she fall for this?

She let me lick her pussy and to my amazement, her clit was bigger. It wasn’t as large as Kelly’s, but the growth and definition was noticeable. I mean, I knew Julia’s clit well enough to tell.

Weird shit…

I remembered reading about those female body builders. Not only had their clits grown, they enjoyed increased sensitivity too.

This inspired me to go beyond my usual technique. Normally, I suck on Julia’s clit and move the tip of my tongue side-to-side across it. I did this now too because it works, only this time I also rolled my head around while sucking it, as if fellating a tiny dick.

Julia’s fingers slid into my hair and pulled my face into the crease of her pussy. It was uncomfortable. Her pubic bone hurt my nose and it was difficult to breathe, but her excitement was contagious. I let her grind against my face and did my best to manage. Playing with my nipples comforted me, though again reminded me I’d been slacking on my workouts. There seemed to be some real fat there. I took a handful and squeezed, feeling very submissive to my horny girlfriend. I’d get to the gym today or tomorrow and maybe get stricter on my diet. Still, it felt wonderful. I wondered if I was stimulating oxytocin, the bonding hormone I’d read about once on mcstories, and then researched hoping to bond Julia to me (only she hated having her nipples touched). Was that what felt so good? Was I bonding to Julia?

From her orgasm, it seemed her clit was more sensitive. She came even louder and more viciously than the time against the wall. Probably, she bruised my face.

Suddenly, another thing occurred to me. Didn’t bodybuilders who used steroids but stopped working out get bitch tits? I mean, these had developed rather quickly. Of course, I also played with them a lot. If I was stimulating oxytocin release, could that be raising my estrogen levels or something? I thought about this, yet timed so closely with Kelly and Julia’s growing clits, it seemed more likely related to the supplements.

It was good I’d stopped taking them when I did.

That night, before bed, I mentioned to Julia I thought us playing with my nipples so much might be giving me bitch tits.

She laughed and said I was crazy.

“Well, I read once it stimulates oxytocin, this hormone which bonds mothers to their babies. I read about this experiment where they blocked oxytocin production in a couple of voles – they’re like these groundhogs. Without it, they had no interest in mating at all, but then they gave them one injection – just one – and they locked onto each other and mated for life. Powerful shit… But I think it might be increasing my estrogen levels or something. Look…” I squeezed one for her.

“You need to put less chocolate chips in the pancakes, Tommy,” she laughed, squeezing my other one.

“Maybe it is diet,” I agreed, “but it bugs me and I want to fix anything that might be contributing to it. So, less nipple-play, okay?”

“What if I say no?” she teased, and began sucking one of my nipples. Half-heartedly, I tried pushing her away. It felt too good. “I’m turning you into a girl, Tommy…” She thought I was just being neurotic and meant to show me my bitch tits didn’t bother her. “I think they’re sexy,” she said, sucking harder and playing with the other one.

I couldn’t stop her. Maybe Kelly was right. Maybe there was a submissive side to my personality just dying to be dominated. Julia played right into it, making me helpless. The more she sucked on my nipples, the more helpless I felt. I wrapped my arms around her as she suckled. It was easy to imagine this bonding me to her. I loved her very much. That’s how we fell asleep.

Julia was in a grumpy mood the next morning. I’d gotten up early to make her breakfast, but she wasn’t in the mood for eggs benedict and ate cereal instead. She said my coffee was weak and when I tried making conversation with her, turned on the television.

However, she was happy I was still in my boxers. “I’d have killed you if you’d been dressed for work. You’re never ever going back to that place, Tommy.”

As she left, she told me to hurry finding a new job. “I’m not interested in being your sugar momma, Tommy. Don’t think I’ll support you.”

No kiss goodbye. She was out the door.

After posting my resume online and circling want ads in the Classifieds, I took a break to run. Before I joined my gym, I used to run two miles every morning. Running gets rid of bitch tits, I thought.

It was humid out, so I was sweating like a swimming pool with legs. Everyone was at work, as evidenced by the vacant driveways. I thought, if I was a burglar, this is the time of day I’d strike.

My route went quickly, despite feeling winded. Yet, as I approached my house, I noticed a car in the driveway. At first, I wondered if maybe my house was being robbed, but then I recognized it.

Kelly.

She was pounding on my door and shouting, “I know you’re home!”

I jogged up behind her. “You know?”

She jumped, which in an immature way, made me feel like a man. The rush picked up my spirits after so much impotency and now self-consciousness at having breasts. Maybe they were only an A or B cup, but breasts are breasts. Call them what they are.

“Thomas, you scared me!” She was upset, but hugged me. Her hug felt wonderful. We held much longer than necessary.

“Do you think I can talk to you?” she asked.

I looked down the street. Julia wasn’t coming home for hours, but it’d be just like her to drive up right now.

Kelly suggested we go to her place.

“It doesn’t matter. I can’t get hard.”

She looked hurt. “I care about you for you, not just your dick.”

I got in her car and she took me away. Once moving, I started feeling anxious Julia would come home and wonder where I went.

“I can’t be gone long,” I said.

“That’s okay. I’m on my lunch break.”

“Okay,” I said, still feeling uneasy. The further we got from my house, the more uneasy I became.

I tried making small talk. I asked how many guys she was fucking now.

“Pretty much everyone at work,” she said. “And this guy I met out by the pool in my complex.”

The area I knew well was behind us. Now we passed shops and restaurants I hardly recognized.

“Aren’t you worried about diseases?”

“Of course I am. You think I want to be like this?”

“No.” I shook my head. “I know you don’t.”

“That’s why I want to be monogamous, only I don’t want to settle. I want someone I can love.” She took my hand and held it.

We didn’t talk again until we were inside her apartment.

“I want you to leave Julia,” she said. “She’s a bitch, suck a fucking bitch. Imagine me as your girlfriend, Thomas. We’ll have so much fun together.” She smiled mischieviously, at that moment really looking like a girl who gets whatever she wants.

I wanted to give it to her.

Thing is, she was right about everything. Julia was a bitch. Kelly and I would make a great couple. The problem was breaking up. I dreaded breaking up with Julia and seriously doubted I was even capable of it. The whole time I’d be thinking how much I’d miss her. I could see myself pretending it had only been a joke.

Why did I love Julia best when on the brink of losing her?

There was a knock on the door. My first thought was, “Oh, shit. It’s her.”

I must have spoken because Kelly shushed me, “She doesn’t know where I live. Unless you told her. You didn’t, did you?”

I shook my head.

When Kelly answered the door, a tan man stood there with hair stylishly mussed up. His shirt had only one button buttoned and it was the wrong button. He grinned, “Hey, sweets.”

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, thrusting his tongue down her throat. I stood watching, feeling very uncomfortable.

He held her close even after they stopped kissing. Kelly looked dizzy, but blissfully so. She had the dopey smile of a girl who’s just orgasmed. She held onto him for balance.

“So what you doing, Kelly? Want me to come in for a while?”

She suddenly remembered I was here. “Um, Reggie, this is my co-worker, Thomas. Thomas, this is Reggie. I met him yesterday by the pool.”

Now I’m just a co-worker?

He freed his right arm to shake hands, still holding her with his left. His leg was pressed between her thighs. Kelly looked way too comfortable with him.

We shook hands.

“You on your way out?” he asked me.

I looked at Kelly, for her to answer.

“I have to give him a ride home,” she said.

“Fine. I’ll go with you.”

I gave Kelly a moment to say something. She remained uncharacteristically quiet.

“Kelly and I are in the middle of a personal conversation,” I said.

She was coming more to her senses. “I’ll call you when I get back, okay, Reggie?”

“Right,” he said, kissing her again. “You do that.”

“What the fuck was that?” I asked, once he left.

“I told you I met someone at the pool.”

“He’s a creep.”

“I know,” she said, trying to hug me. “I can’t stand him.”

“Then why’d you let him kiss you?

She was hugging me, but I wasn’t hugging back. “I couldn’t help it.”

“Why didn’t you tell him to get lost?”

“Please, Thomas. Hug me too.”

I hugged her. Kelly felt vulnerable in my arms. I wanted to protect her.

“I need you,” she said. “You don’t even have to go back. Just stay here. Let her think you were abducted by aliens or something. Please, Thomas.”

“I don’t think you know what you want. How can I date you when you’re making out with every guy you meet?”

She’d been with her head against my chest. Now she looked up. She was crying.

Crying girls kill me.

I kissed her. Her lips were warm and soft and salty with tears. Kissing became making out on the couch, which became a 69, only I couldn’t get hard.

“You weren’t kidding,” she said, but didn’t seem terribly bothered. “It’s okay. This way’s easier to get it all in my mouth.”

Her clit was bigger now. It reminded me of the head of a tiny penis, fat and pink and swollen. I sucked her clit and scooped my tongue into her extremely well lubricated pussy.

Eating Kelly’s pussy – after a while – got a reaction in my dick eating Julia’s pussy hadn’t mustered. It was the chemicals from the semen, the semen of all her recent admirers. I was torn between wanting to puke and craving more.

I never did get hard enough to fuck.

Kelly dropped me back off at home. Thirty seconds later, Julia called. Obviously, psychic rapport connects us. I’ve never believed in coincidence.

“I’m thinking about coming home for lunch,” she said. “Is it worth it?”

“We have food. Tell me what you want and I’ll make it for you.”

“You know what I mean.”

“No,” I said. “It’s not worth it.”

She hung up without saying goodbye.

Kelly was right. Julia was a bitch. Yet, I understood the reason for their different temperaments. Semen contained natural anti-depressants. Kelly was getting some, so her mood was elevated. Julia wasn’t. It put me in an upsetting predicament. I could have a girlfriend who was faithful, but made my life a living hell, or one who treated me sweetly, but fucked other men.

I could take more supplements. No, that was stupid. They’d kill me.

Now I noticed my dick. I told Julia it wasn’t worth her coming home, which was true. It wasn’t hard enough for sex, yet wasn’t entirely soft either.

I was alone. I decided to try masturbating.

My dick was halfway erect, floppy but aware. I started bothering it, tugging at it, trying to provoke a response. After a while, without ever getting fully hard, it became possible to cum. Instinctively, I pinched my nipples with my left hand, damn near pulling off my dick with the other.

When I came, it was with hardly any pleasure. I felt that satisfying rush of endorphins, but no crazy spasms or eruptions.

I licked the thick drops off my fingers, pulled my pants up and stretched out for an afternoon nap on the couch.

Julia was pissy when she came home. “What the fuck are you doing napping? I’ve been working all day while you’ve been sitting on your ass at home. Have you done anything to find a new job?”

“I posted my resume online and circled some classified ads. I meant to call them, but fell asleep.”

She tapped her foot, holding onto her hips. “You fell asleep.”

“It’s been one day. I’ll call the places I circled tomorrow.”

“You’re turning useless on me, Tommy. This is unacceptable. You have until the end of the week to find a new job. That’s Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Right now, the only thing you’re good for is paying half the rent. If you’re not capable of that, then you’re not really able to do anything for me. You understand, Tommy?”

“Don’t worry about the rent,” I said. She was pissing me off. “Or telling me how long I have to find a new job. I’m a big boy. I can take care of my responsibilities without you threatening me.”

“You haven’t been so big lately,” she said, and stormed upstairs.

I didn’t chase her. I turned on the TV in the living room and tried not to think. Julia had me on a tight leash, yet there’s a problem with tight leashes. Pull too hard, they snap. She seemed to think I had no spine, but Kelly gave me one. I wouldn’t have to be alone if Julia left. This made me brave.

Later, Julia came down the stairs and announced she was going out. She was dressed very nicely and wearing the heels from our break-up fiasco.

“With some girls from work,” she added.

“I thought you didn’t get along with women.”

“I don’t,” she said, “but I can’t stay cooped up here anymore. It’s too depressing.”

A car horn honked twice out front.

“Don’t wait up,” she said, and hurried out.

I felt like shit after she left. I was afraid she was looking for another man. I reassured myself. Julia wasn’t the cheating type. Besides, she loved me. She was just in a crappy mood and needed to blow off steam.

Maybe she’d come home drunk. She wasn’t driving, and alcohol would raise her testosterone level. Even if we couldn’t have sex, that left plenty we could do.

I thought about calling Kelly but didn’t need more sermonizing. I could only hear “Dump Julia” so many times before it became one of those timeshare sales presentations you only agree to for the free TV.

After a couple Bacardi O and Sprites, I fell asleep watching Real Time with Bill Maher (thank God for Tivo). I slept through Julia coming in, but woke with her snuggled beside me on the couch. I wrapped my arms around her so she wouldn’t fall off.

When I woke the next morning, Julia was gone – my fault, not hers. I’d slept too late. My hangover would go away once I ate something and drank water. Summoning the energy to make breakfast was a different story. Slowly, I managed.

I wondered if Kelly would call today, or come by. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with her, though soon as I imagined licking her pussy, that sly craving crept in again. My head felt full of weight, my stomach sloshy, yet the phantom flavor of pussy on my tongue promised better times ahead.

I decided to shave, shower and dress just in case. During which, I noticed my bitch tits again. They didn’t look any bigger since yesterday, but I hated them just the same. I gave them an unwelcome squeeze.

My nipples perked up immediately, growing a tiny bit in size. Now my chest really did resemble a woman’s bosom. I vowed to start dieting this very afternoon.

I gave my nipples a pinch. A sensation buzzed through me, reminding me of being snuggled with Julia. I began to play with them, first pinching the very tip, then massaging the area just outside my areolas. I squeezed my breast tissue again, this time more like fondling Julia’s breasts than trying to tear mine off.

Was this how it felt to women?

I played with them in the mirror, imagining I was a woman, imagining licking pussy creamy with men’s semen. My first thought was revulsion, but my mind played a little game. I imagined I’d been hypnotized to like it, obsessed with it, think I was a woman, even be willing to suck cum directly from its source.

I’ll be damned, my dick very nearly got hard.

Later, after getting dressed and calling potential companies, I sat around bored watching shitty daytime television. Neither Julia nor Kelly visited on their lunch breaks. I wanted to call Kelly, but didn’t. If we were going to cheat on Julia, I couldn’t be the one who led it on. I sat on the couch hungover and miserable instead.

Julia came home late by an hour and nineteen minutes. I watched the clock.

“Where you been?” I asked.

She didn’t answer. Instead, she walked right up to me and started massaging my breasts. She laughed, “Tell me again how much you hate it.”

I pulled my shirt from the waist of my pants and offered a nipple for her to suck, which she did while playing with my other. Her nipple sucking softened my kneecaps. After a few minutes, she switched to the other, laughing, “I’m going to give you great big double D’s.”

She was in a weird mood this afternoon, but my mouth wouldn’t work to mention it. Holding her head to my chest, I melted into her, slipped into a dreamy state and felt my cock stir.

I put Julia’s hand on it.

Her mouth popped as she pulled away, then she undressed us both. She was so energetic and me, so docile. Julia did everything as I cooperated feebly.

“Lay down,” she said. I did.

She sat on my face.

“We are going to get your dick hard,” she said. “You will fuck me and cum inside my pussy. Tommy, you are simply not going to be able to help yourself.”

Where was this coming from? I loved it, Julia taking control. I felt wonderful slurping at her pussy while she played with my nipples. My dick responded too. I wasn’t hard enough to know I was hard without looking, but feeling entering it indicated something.

Julia went down and sucked my dick – sucked it hard, until I was hard. Then, she turned around, slid herself down onto it and became my sexy cowgirl. I was so afraid I’d lose it before I came. It took so long. Julia sliding slowly up and down the entire length made it obvious this was for me. I feel it more this way, while when she wants to cum, she presses in tight and grinds. Her mouth and fingers tortured my nipples too.

When I did cum, Julia smiled triumphantly, then got up, no cuddling or pillow talk.

“Want me to eat you out?” I asked, hopefully.

“I don’t think so,” she said. “My pussy’s all tuckered for now.”

She started up the stairs.

“Where are you going?” I asked her.

“To take a shower,” she said. “I’m going out with the girls.”

“Oh.” I felt abandoned. “How was that last night?”

Julia stopped half up the stairs and turned around. She smiled viciously and her words dripped with spite. “A lot more fun than I expected it’d be.”

She looked down a moment longer as if daring me to ask what that meant.

I didn’t. I was afraid she’d answer.

Julia was upstairs ten minutes when her purse started ringing. This alarmed me, as Julia doesn’t own a cell phone.

I called up to her, “Julia?”

No answer.

Hesitantly, I got up and went to her purse. After another furtive glance upstairs, I opened it. It was filled with crap, including a cell phone. I answered it.

“Hello?”

The caller hung up. Yet, cell phones log the numbers of incoming calls. I called back.

No answer.

I hung up, counted to sixty and called again.

“Hello?” a man answered.

“This is Julia’s boyfriend,” I said. “Did you just try to call her?”

“Nope.”

Nope? “Well, I just got a call from this number…”

“Sorry,” he said. “Must have dialed wrong.”

Click.

I dumped the contents of Julia’s purse onto the coffee table searching for evidence of infidelity. Condoms, perhaps. I was relieved not to find any, then realized my thoughtlessness.

Julia wouldn’t be using condoms.

Upstairs, the shower stopped. I started stuffing everything back into her purse, and did discover one curious thing.

Julia had two packets of birth control pills, both half-used.

Shaking my head, I returned her purse to where she’d left it. I wondered, should I mention the phone? She might have found it somewhere and be meaning to return it, perhaps to one of the girls tonight. I didn’t want to complicate matters after finally making love successfully. I was giving her cum again. Any curiosity about other men would stop now.

Julia looked sexy as she came down the stairs. She wore a stretchy red dress which barely covered her breasts, then stopped just below her pussy. Also, fishnet stockings, garters and high heels.

“Where are you going dressed like that?”

“A pimps and hos party,” she said. “Everyone comes dressed as a pimp or ho.”

Out front, a car horn honked twice.

“I’ll be home late,” she said, and hurried out before I could answer.

As people often think of what they should have said after the fact, so did I realize what I should have done now that I couldn’t.

I should have copied down the number and called her.

I only thought of this after imagining a long, drawn out neurotic fantasy wherein Julia’s friends get too drunk to drive. She walks the street on her own, intending to hail a cab, but is instead mistaken for an actual prostitute. She refuses the men’s advances, but can’t run in heels. They pull her into the car, rape and kill her.

This was when it occurred to me I should’ve taken down the number. I could have offered to take her and her friends home if they got too drunk to drive.

Thus, I realized how to confront her about the phone in a way that would not be accusative – too late.

I couldn’t call Julia, so called Kelly—not to cheat, just talk.

Her machine picked up. The robotic voice didn’t reveal her name; potential rapist-killers wouldn’t realize she lived alone.

That’s why they hunt prostitutes instead, I thought cynically.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

“Hey, Kelly, it’s Tom. I was just thinking about you and figured if you were home, maybe we could talk—”

“Thomas?”

Her voice rose Atlantis to the surface, brought back the dodo and momentarily skipped my heart like a rock across a pond. “Hi, Kelly,” I said. “It’s Tom.”

“I know. I heard. I’ve missed you, Thomas.”

Then why hadn’t she called?

“I missed you too,” I told her, and hadn’t realized how much until I heard myself say it. There was a crack in my voice and my eyes welled with tears. Very unusual for me… I wondered if it had something to do with the bitch tits. Stopping the supplements so suddenly must have affected my estrogen levels.

“I kept waiting for you to call,” she said. “You never did.”

“I did now.” This was better than admitting I’d been waiting for her. That sounded too passive. I wanted to seem strong, to offset the dip in manliness impotency brought. Also, I felt like I was losing control with Julia. I wanted it to be different with Kelly.

“Thank you,” she sighed, sounding relieved. “You called just in time too. Reggie’s coming…” Kelly let it hang there, but the implication was clear. Reggie had power over her. She couldn’t resist him, but wanted to. “Can you cum… visit?”

I was afraid I’d get caught if I left the house. Julia might come home early and be upset. Or worse, call home for help and get raped and killed because I wasn’t here to answer the phone.

Yet, Julia went out. If it was okay for her, then I should too.

Sitting alone here was just too depressing.

I remembered how to get to Kelly’s apartment. Traffic was light. Along the way, I passed through an area that reminded me of Julia. This area did have traffic – cars driving slow and stopping for pedestrians.

The pedestrians were dressed similarly to how Julia dressed tonight. I’m so sheltered. I’d never seen a prostitute before.

I slowed down for a better look and was astounded by how accurately Julia emulated them with her costume. Then, my worst fear came to fruition. Standing with her back to the street among a small group of girls, I thought I saw Julia.

I pulled over to the side of the road, rolled down my window and called to her.

She ignored me, but one of the girls in her posse noticed and sauntered over. She was a thin black woman with short dark hair and an understanding smile suggesting she’d seen it all. I called out again, “JULIA!!”

Julia didn’t turn around.

“Hey, handsome,” the black prostitute smiled. “You looking for someone?”

“Yes,” I said and pointed to the tight red dress.

“Jewel?” The woman laughed. “You don’t want her. She’s dirty. You know what I mean, baby?”

The black woman opened my passenger side door and climbed in. This caught me off guard.

“You don’t understand. I’m not looking for… sex.”

“Fine,” she said. “I’m not charging for conversation tonight.”

She smiled like she had all day.

“That’s my girlfriend out there,” I said. “Jewel, except her real name’s Julia. See, I took these supplements to make my cum addictive, but then couldn’t get hard… I’m sorry, this isn’t really any of your business. Would you mind getting out of my car?”

“I’ll tell you what,” she said. “Let’s make a bet. You say you can’t get hard. I bet I can get you hard and I’m willing to put my mouth where your money is…”

Just then, a police car pulled up behind us lights flashing.

“Shit,” the prostitute said. “You didn’t say you was a cop.”

“I’m not.”

The cop got out of his car and I got out of mine.

“Get your hands up on the car,” he shouted.

I did as he said. “My girlfriend’s right there. I’m just trying to get her attention.”

“Shut up,” he screamed at me and I realized he wasn’t going to help.

“JULIA!!” I shouted. “JEWEL!!”

Finally, she turned around.

It wasn’t Julia. It was a man wearing make-up with… were those implants? I stared in amazement.

Suddenly, my car engine started. I had just enough time to look in the driver’s side window before my car sped off down the street.

“No, wait! My car!”

The cop didn’t even try to go after it, nor did he let me fill out a police report for the theft. Instead, he read me my rights and handcuffed me. He wouldn’t listen to a word I said.