The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I inadvertently became a mind controller

Chapter 2

“Honey Bun,,, could you suck my cock?” Molly’s eyes looked distant for a second then she grinned. She kissed me deeply then worked across my chin and down my throat. For just a second I felt bad that I hadn’t brushed my teeth or showered but of course that last time this happened 20 years ago this wouldn’t have occurred to me. She nipped gently at my throat as she worked her way down my chest. I cringed then gasped as she nipped my nipple. Slowly with kisses and nips she worked her way down across my belly into my pubic hair. She dragged her tongue back and forth across my balls then up the bottom of my shaft. Amazed at my discovery I felt almost guilty as I looked into her bright eyes as her lips moved to encompass the head. As she slid down on the head taking more of me into her I assuaged my guilt with the look of joy on her face as she stared up meeting my eyes pulling her mouth off of me long enough to tickle the base of the head with the tip of her tongue. By any measure of observation she was enjoying herself as she once again took me deep into her mouth. And yet, beginning to spasm I felt guilty. Minutes later she swallowed the last of my guilt, with an all too natural sigh and grin she climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I lay there as emotions washed over me, fear, love, confusion. How could I love her and take advantage of her this way, surely there would be a reckoning. The bathroom door opened and I stared into her eyes searching for some disgust, rebellion, disapproval but saw only contentment as normal. In answer to my scrutiny Molly asked me what I wanted for breakfast. I muttered something as she headed for the kitchen. Taking breakfast orders, the woman I’d just . . what? Raped? we’d been sexually active for over 20 years, she’d gone down on me hundreds of times. She’d never said no. Well, she had never said no but that’s not the same as saying she’d done it anytime I’d asked (or if we’re being honest ‘indicated). She had a dozen different ways of saying no without saying the words. But she’d always had the choice and somehow I’d taken that away from her. OK, I resolved I’d never do that again. Honestly the second I thought it I knew it was a lie.

I wondered if it was as simple as deciding not to. Over the next week we seemed to have rediscovered ourselves. Molly and I were a sexual couple again, not kids in our teens but better than the ‘once a week’ routine we’d evolved into as the kids has grown into their teens and we’d been less and less concerned with ‘shocking’ them. On a moon lit Thursday she’d screamed into the night sky as I helped her ‘consecrate’ the ground in her fall garden. Afterwards we huddled in the living room waiting for the cops to come knocking at the door. We felt young again.

Perhaps that makes what happened next all the more a sin. I mean, here I am almost 40 and scoring with the prettiest gal I know. (Hey when you’ve been married 20 years you’ll talk like that too.) Having more and much better sex than I’ve had in almost 20 years I wanted more. I wanted the ‘holy grail’. Ever since I’d talked to the guys in high school there had been that unobtainable accomplishment. Sure some of the guys said they’d been there but we all knew they were lying. In college I’d discovered BBS forums where it was a seeming mainstay but again while everyone knew someone who had done it no one would admit it. ANAL SEX (yeah, I know Midwestern town, 20 years ago) With a strange sort of logic I figured if I could ‘mind control’ Molly into an early morning blow job maybe I could work my way up to anal. (OK I never claimed to be Einstein, skipping directly to the anal sex just never occurred to me.)

Of course from a practical stand point how does one ‘work up to’ anal. Well, clearly some fingering of the area and an enema we’ll start with the fingering that worked but left me feeling a bit stupid.

A candle lit dinner (OK we’d settled in the south so ribs on the grill served outside counts) a bottle of fine wine, a full moon. Two bodies entwined on the chaise. As I fumbled with Molly’s bikini top (OK what the hell, a bikini is supposed to tie right???) We kiss as I fondle then pinch her nipple through the sheer fabric of her impenetrable top (I’m not Batman). I continue to kiss her as my hand works it way across to her other breast. Then as I gently worm my way down her throat to her chest catching one of her nipples in my teeth the fingers of my hand make their way between her thighs to her heat. I marvel at her skin as I kiss my way across her belly and belly button entering her moist center with first one than two fingers as I stroke her clit with my thumb. Her breathing and the hands on the back of my head encourage me as I move further, working my way across her bush I find her lips and my goal. As she moves towards climax I say “Honey Bun,,, accept and enjoy my fingers”. With that I return to licking and nibbling and begin to probe gently. She squirms and moans delightfully as I lick, nibble while working a finger into her rosebud. By the time my second finger is working its way in she has one hand on the back of my head and another on my wrist. I’m just about out of breath when her churning comes to its climatic end.

Chapter 3 in progress