The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I inadvertently became a mind controller

I never meant it to happen, well, I never meant it to start is a more fair statement. Molly and I had hit it off right away she was a cute slightly pudgy econ student while I was an overly skinny bookish IT major. We met though mutual friends who we lost track of after semesters end. After a lonely summer spent with our respective family’s and talking for long hours on the phone school finally started. We took the opportunity to get a place together where (as most couples do) we entered the ‘sex vampire’ stage of our relationship. Between the sex and the cutesy names (she was Honey Bun, I was Poo Bear) we’d just about driven off our friends Leaving the apartment only for food and classes we thrilled at the idea we could have sex whenever we liked. As days of bliss turned became weeks then months we found, as so many before us had, that the heat of our relationship couldn’t be maintained. By the end of our first year we had settled into an active but uninspired sex life. That combined with our deep and growing love was enough.

Our sophomore year was going by well enough we were busy and comfortable and in love. Being less focused on each other we were no longer driving our friends away. In a way that can only happen when you’re young over the course of less than three years we had become one of the old couples. All was well till Bill came along. Tall and handsome Bill was in one of Molly’s world econ classes. She had introduced us one day and I hadn’t thought a thing about it. His name kept coming up though and I started thinking about how long we’d been together and how things weren’t as active for us as they used to be. It ate at me for a couple weeks until I eventually snapped at her for burning dinner one night. I realized that one way or another I needed to know and confronted my dear Molly. My chest tight I waited for her response and she laughed. Laughing and pointing she gasped out “he’s gay you idiot”, “besides he’s just a friend”. And so Bill entered our life.

Things stayed pleasantly comfortable until I woke in the middle of the night towards the end of our junior year. Finding the bed empty I decided to join Molly in whatever midnight snack she had scrounged. Instead I found her staring at my computer. My computer that she’d never used, the computer I’d intended to ‘sanitize’ but never found the time. All guys know that feeling, did she see anything, what did she see, will she run screaming from the room? I stood paralyzed as she met my eyes, seconds passed her face flushed her breathing,,, She reached for me and in seconds I responded. I took here there on the floor. I grabbed her upper arms and threw her down. With one had yanked her panties to the side, positioned myself at her dripping entrance and buried myself in a single brutal thrust. She gasped thrusting back at me as I pounded into her. I poured it all into her, my fear, my insecurity, my love all of it not knowing if this was an end or a beginning.

As it turned out I needn’t have worried. Once we got past the embarrassing admissions and my apology for her headache and bruised arms we found we had not only a mutual interest in mind control but even shared some of the same favorite BBSs. This proved to be the renaissance of our sex life. Playacting at mind control brought back all the fire that had slipped away. Once again I was waking with her lips wrapped around my member. Or waking her to my command as I was wearing the command hat, or whatever ‘tool of power’ was at hand. Over the next few months I was surprised to learn that she would do things under ‘my control’ that she had never done before. One morning after taking her bent across the dinner table I told her to clean me expecting her to get a cloth and towel. Instead she dropped to her knees and eyes downcast she cleaned me thoroughly with her tongue. I asked her about it later and she explained that my ‘commands’ gave her a sense of freedom she’d never felt before. Mere hours later (Oh to be 20 again) I discovered that there were still a number of things she wouldn’t do ‘under command’.

Our renewed passion seemed endless but just 5 short months later it came to a halt. It seemed there was a price to pay for all the carefree sex. A hurried marriage, two graduations and a few months later we had a son. While we still had a sex life there didn’t seem to be time anymore for fantasy. Just shy of a year after Kevin we had Kylie. Now the with the two kids about the only reminders of the old days were exhausted quickies and our cute names which had become lessons for the kids. “Please Poo Bear do me a favor.” “Please Honey Bun help me with this.” As the kids grew up we must have said it have a dozen times a day. Kevin and Kylie grew up happy and healthy raised by me, Molly and admittedly a lot of help from ‘Uncle’ Bill who’d become a permanent fixture.

Finally the day came, after weeks preparation both Kevin and Kylie were off. Kevin off to A&M and Kylie off to Annapolis, Molly and I were all alone for the first time in 18 years. The house, which had seems so crowded was suddenly empty and quiet, so quiet. Days went by than weeks and it seemed we’d forgotten how to be alone together. Just sitting together seemed uncomfortable unless the TV was on. And so, there we were Sunday night watching 60 Minutes, a commercial and as Molly rose I said “Please Honey Bun help me with this” I was going to say crossword puzzle but as I looked up and met her eyes, they were distant, unfocused. I just stared,,, then she blinked and said “what?”. I pointed at the puzzle and she laughed and after a couple seconds rephrased the clue giving me just the leg up I needed. I hardly thought about it again till I was laying in bed. Unable to sleep I played those few seconds over and over again, finally I decided I wouldn’t scare Molly but tomorrow I would talk to our Doctor. I was still thinking about that over breakfast when I casually asked her to bring me the orange juice. As always it started “Please Honey Bun” then I paused as her eyes went distant again….

At my desk I booted the computer distracted but something… Then it came to me something about the eyes and the computer. And I had it. An hour, half a dozen sites and handful of stories later I sat back. It couldn’t be, after all these were just stories. Of course, a dazed look alone meant nothing it could still be something serious. A test then, a quick look around and I spotted Molly out in the garden. I walked to the kitchen and got a fresh glass of orange juice, full glass in hand I headed out to the garden.

A bit worried about looking like an idiot I walked up to Molly gave her a wave. She nodded and I said the words “Please Honey Bun,,, would you get me some orange juice”. The dazed look lasted only a second then she smiled and said “sure I’ll bring us both some.” Over the next three days in increasingly unlikely circumstances Molly would do anything I said, she would believe anything I told her. She never showed any awareness of any of situations and reacted to my ‘orders’ I guess they were, as if she was happy to do me the favor. As I watched her work topless in the garden more extreme perhaps one might say selfish thoughts started occurring to me. Unfortunately they would have to wait. Kevin would be back for the weekend.

I almost didn’t make it through the weekend. Sunday night I shocked her by pulling her to me as we got ready for bed. She quickly responded to my passionate kissing and pulled my hand to her breast. Her nipple, rock hard against my palm as I reached my other hand across her belly, her lovely sexy little pot belly, down past her belly button. I tightened my fingers in her pubic hair and gave a gentle tug. Molly gasped and reached back running her fingers through my hair pulling me more firmly against her lips then down to her neck. Gasping she pushed herself back into me, she moaned as she rubbed against my cock. One of her hands left my hair and began frantically pulling up her night gown she reached into my pants and grabbed my member. I hurriedly pulled her panties aside and she positioned me before shoving herself back against me. Again and again, gasps and grunts interchangeable as the heat built. With her taking the lead in thrusting against me I brushed a finger against her clit as I rolled her thick nipple with my other hand. Her cries seemingly exploding from her as I think for the first time we both realized that the house was empty. Following some strange instinct left over from college I bit her neck and she exploded bringing me along with her.

The following morning still feeling sated but determined (and after all I’m a man and it’s morning) I did what anyone would do, “Honey Bun,,, could you suck my cock?”