The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Hope Desired”

by blankpage

( mc / Mf / ffff )

PART THREE

Esperanza was up against a wall with nowhere to go. Six female hands were roaming her body, and she could feel it responding in pleasure. “Please...” she protested weakly. “I’m not a lesbian.”

“Oh, neither are we, are we, Tala?” Denise said with a devious grin.

“Not me,” Tala said. “And you, Sun?”

“I don’t love women,” Sun giggled. “Just my Master. And my sisters. You are our sister, Esperanza. We love you.”

“You love me?” Esperanza whispered.

“Poor dear can’t believe her ears,” Denise said, sounding genuinely sympathetic. “Let’s take her to my room where we can have much more fun with her.”

And Esperanza found herself being led, not sure where she was going, but her heart racing with what could lie ahead.

* * *

Esperanza’s skin was alive with tingles when she arrived in Denise’s bedroom—a nice and vibrant sunny room with a yellow bed. She had been kissed all over by her Lover’s slaves, and now they were laying her on the bed and preparing to “play” with her.

She curled up into a ball on the bed.

“Esperanza, what’s wrong?” Sun asked.

“I know your game,” Esperanza whispered. “You just want to make me cum, again and again, so I’ll be totally in love with your Master when he comes back.”

“Smart girl,” Denise said.

“But it’s not like we won’t have fun,” Sun said, stroking Esperanza’s hair. “We have a nice big girl to play with. One who doesn’t believe she is beautiful. Don’t worry, we’ll have you convinced in no time at all.”

“No,” Esperanza merely said, trying to block them out. It’s all happening so fast. If they get all over me... I’m sure they know how to make me melt. I’d never stand a chance.

“Wow, she’s a fighter,” Denise said to Sun, who glanced at Tala.

“She looks so sad, too,” Sun said. “Hey! How about we make her smile?”

“Mmm, yes. But we got to make it forceful, just this once. Just enough to make her open up,” Denise replied. “Ready, Tala?”

Tala’s eyes twinkled. “Always. But you two go first.”

Esperanza felt fingers slide into her underarms, and they suddenly became alive with tingling sensations. She tried to squirm away, but then the bottoms of her feet were assaulted with similar feelings. “Get awa-a-ay...” Esperanza mewled, struggling to keep control of herself, but she was too ticklish.

“Nooo,” Esperanza wailed, before bursting into girlish giggles. She uncurled herself from the ball and writhed on the bed. Denise’s fingers twirled up and down the soft skin of Esperanza’s armpits, while Sun’s nails danced about her feet. Then Tala struck. Placing her fingernails perfectly over Esperanza’s newly exposed belly, she gently slid her fingers down.

“AHHHH,” Esperanza screamed, and pulled away from all three. The tickling was too much. She heaved, sat up on her legs, and tried to recover her breath. The three girls started stroking her body, and Esperanza moaned helplessly.

These girls know my body better than I do.

“She’s very ticklish,” Tala said. “I think maybe even more ticklish than Amber.”

“Good news for you, huh,” Denise replied with a smirk. “Go easy on sweet Esper, though. At first.”

“This feels so strangely good,” Esperanza whispered.

Tala smiled and leaned towards her. She gave Esperanza a soft kiss on her cheek. “You can relax with us, dear,” she buzzed into her ear. “We couldn’t love you more.”

Tala tugged on the straps of Esperanza’s top. Esperanza lifted up her arms to help, and then her breasts swung free. Wait, what am I doing? Esperanza’s mental alarms flared up. I’m actually exposing my breasts to their touches! She crossed her arms and hugged herself tight.

Denise and Sun giggled. “Precious,” Sun said.

“Come on, cookie,” Denise told Esperanza. “Let us see your beautiful breasts.”

Esperanza looked around frantically and just shook her head.

Tala stroked Esperanza’s shoulder. “Please, we just want to have a look.”

“No,” Esperanza said, looking at the three with mixed up feelings showing through her eyes. “You want to touch them.”

“We’ll try and hold back,” Sun said. “Although i must say i’ll bet it’ll be hard.”

“We promise to try our best not to touch,” Denise giggled.

“Yeah,” Sun agreed. “We won’t lay a hand on them.”

Esperanza looked at them again. It’s a trick. But... they’re so nice and sweet. And I don’t want them to not like me. Slowly, she lowered her arms... and then gasped as she felt a pair of lips encircle her nipple. She looked down to see Denise, with her face nestled against Esperanza’s heavy left breast.

“Hey... hey...” Esperanza protested weakly, but she knew she’d been had. She fell back onto the bed, unable to resist Denise’s attention. As Sun’s mouth lowered onto Esperanza’s other breast, Denise began to suckle, which filled Esperanza’s breast with delicious sensation.

I can’t fight them. I feel so weak. Thanks to my Lover, I just can’t resist them. If they keep up like this, I’ll forget why I’m resisting. She looked up to see Tala gazing on her. Esperanza looked deeply into Tala’s brown eyes. Searching for the emotion she was feeling, and struggling to keep herself together despite the suckling that was now being done to both breasts.

Tala’s eyes seemed to radiate love. But something else was there. Esperanza couldn’t put her finger on it, especially in her aroused state. But it almost seemed like Tala’s eyes were... asleep.

“That’s good, isn’t it, Esperanza,” she whispered.

“Yes,” Esperanza replied. “Very good...”

“Luxuriate in the feelings, sister. They love you. I love you... we love you.”

Esperanza’s pussy started to open up with wetness. She again stared into Tala’s eyes, and Tala continued telling her how much Esperanza was loved. I believe her. I can’t help but believing her. I’m loved. And I do love feeling this way.

But Tala looks... lost. I wonder if the others are lost, too.

Denise pulled away from her suckling briefly. “Look at her hips,” she said. The others, including Esperanza, looked down to see that she had started to grind her hips, without realizing it. A damp spot had formed on her cotton panties.

“Once she cums, she’ll be putty in our hands,” Sun said. “Our willing plaything.”

Esperanza blushed. I’m so helpless and vulnerable. And part of me loves this feeling. Because I’m with my sisters... She gasped as she became aware of the sensations between her legs. Wet, sensitive flesh slipping across slick soft fabric. She moaned out loud.

“So beautiful,” Denise whispered. “What do you say we go for the kill?”

Esperanza yelped, and crossed her legs. The three cooed once again, and stroked her face telling her how cute she was.

“I know a way we can get her to open up,” Tala said. “Go to Esperanza’s feet, you two. I’ll stay up here.”

“Hey, no,” Esperanza gasped, but Denise and Sun were already at her feet. She squeezed her legs together tighter, but that produced delightful sensations. Oh my...

Then her eyes widened as she felt Tala’s talented digits beneath her large breasts. Ever so lightly scratching their bottoms. She squealed, then started to squirm as Denise and Sun started tickling the soles of her feet. “Not fair,” Esperanza said, before spilling into giggles.

I never knew my breasts were ticklish...

“Tickle, tickle, chubby sister,” Tala whispered. “We want you. We love you.”

Esperanza started to writhe in blissful ticklish agony. Denise and Sun started tickling up and down her legs, making her squeal, while Tala’s breast tickling was irresistably teasing, causing them to grow harder and swell tighter. “Plee-hee-hee-heeze,” she managed to gasp.

Finally, her legs fell open, but the tickling didn’t stop. Instead, Denise and Sun started attacking her upper legs, running their devious fingers over her inner thighs. Tala’s fingers also broadened their assault, sliding over her breasts and tummy.

I can’t take this! This is too much! It feels TOO good!

“What do you want from mee-hehehe,” Esperanza said in the midst of hysteria.

“We want to hear you laugh!” Denise said. She laughed out loud, and then tugged off Esperanza’s panties.

Then, all three descended on her body at once. Esperanza lost track of who was where. She could only sense pleasurable sensations in her breasts, and soon in her pussy as well. It made her gasp amidst the giggles that stemmed from the maddening tickles she continued to receive.

But through it all she could hear one constant voice. Tala’s.

“I love you. They love you. We love you.

Your Master loves you.”

Esperanza came. And came. And came...

* * *

“Welcome home, Master!” Denise said with a huge smile on her face.

“Hello, Denise, Sun, Tala,” her Master responded, holding Amber’s hand (who had let her hair down). “Did you have fun while I was gone?”

“Very much,” said Sun. “Esperanza’s a wonderful playmate. A little shy to start, but once we got her to loosen up... she responded like a beauty.”

“Where is Esperanza?”

“In bed,” Tala replied. “Waiting for You.”

“Thank you,” He said. “You’ve done wonderful jobs.”

“Thank You, Master,” Denise said, “for letting us play with her. Will You let us play with her again?”

“Of course. She is your sister, after all.”

Amber smiled and greeted her sisters. “You have to tell me all about Esperanza.”

“Yes, you do that, girls,” their Master said. “Right now, I would like some time alone with your newest sister.”

As He headed up the stairs, His loves gathered together and spoke about the beautiful Esperanza...

* * *

When He walked into His room, He was greeted by Esperanza, on her knees. Her body was covered with sweat, her hair damp and limp. He wanted her that way.

“Sir,” she said, keeping her eyes lowered.

“My, my, Esperanza,” He said with a smile. “How many times did your sisters make you cum?”

“Many times,” Esperanza replied, trying to hide her own smile. “I couldn’t resist them. But now i know who i am destined to belong to.”

“Please rise, Esperanza,” her Lover beckoned. “And come to Me.”

Esperanza did as she was commanded. Her eyes meeting His. She approached Him, and put her arms around Him. “Sir,” she whispered. “There are still some things i am not sure of. But my love for You has become strong. And i want to trust myself in Your hands.

“It’s taking every ounce of my self-control to not melt in Your warm embrace. When i surrender to You... i want to have no doubts.”

“Yes, Esperanza,” her Lover said. “I wouldn’t have it any other way. You can trust Me to give you the space you need until you are ready.”

“Thank You, Sir,” she replied, and placed a soft gentle kiss on His lips. He embraced her and stroked her back, and her kiss became more passionate. She could feel her body moistening at His touch, and she grinded her hips against Him.

Esperanza found herself on her Lover’s bed, her legs wide open, His fingers sliding in and out of her pussy while His lips became intertwined with hers.

Her final thoughts before her mind succumbed to the pleasure... I promise You, Sir. When i love You, it will be a true love. I will be Your partner, one who will be a proud mother of Your child. I will help You with whatever hurts You inside.

I promise...

Her body and mind became flooded with love and pleasure, and she once again slipped away into the world of her Lover’s web.

* * *