The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Hope Desired”

( mc / Mf / ffff )

If you’re under 21, this story may not be for you. If you’re under 18, this story is definitely not for you. If description of sex offends you, particularly sex between multiple women, then you probably don’t want to read this story. Do something productive, like maybe watch The Disney Channel.

PART TWO

Esperanza rolled on the bed, half-asleep. She could feel His hands touch her in his gentle and seductive way. She moaned.

Last night was almost like heaven. From her first orgasm onward, Esperanza had been helpless. She had opened herself up and made herself vulnerable to His loving touches. Many orgasms followed, each one pulling her mind deeper and deeper into His web.

But something in the back of her weary head bothered her...

I came so many times... so I should already want to be his slave, Esperanza thought. I shouldn’t be worrying about my love for him being real. But I still do. What’s going on?

She felt His lips press against hers. What a wonderful way to be woken up, she thought to herself. Under His spell or not, I think He is so sweet. Her pussy stirred to life, and soon she was grinding her hips against Him.

“Good morning, Esperanza,” the man said.

“Mmmm, hello, Lover,” Esperanza whispered. But was the love real? This sudden thought brought her mind back to attention. “I have a question.”

“Ask, dear,” he replied, bringing her up to sitting position and stroking her shoulder.

“I came so many times last night,” she whispered shyly. “You are a wonderful lover.”

He merely smiled.

“I should be your slave now,” she continued. “But I’m still aware that my love isn’t, well, totally real.”

“Yes, dear. That’s intentional. The process is meant to be gradual. I want your willing surrender, when you are totally comfortable with the thought.” He began caressing Esperanza’s large belly.

“But I really don’t have a choice! You make me love you.” Esperanza giggled despite herself and pressed her body closer.

“You say that now,” her Lover said, moving down to caress her thighs. “Later on, you won’t be able to say it with so much certainty.”

“What do you mean?” Esperanza asked, but then her captor squeezed her thigh. The sensation was ticklish and she fell into a fit of giggles. Her legs fell apart, and He trailed a line of kisses down her body. Esperanza realized what He wanted to do.

I’ll ask later.

She cried out as she felt His tongue in her most tender of places.

* * *

Esperanza purred and squirmed on the bed. Her body tingled with an afterglow unlike any she had ever felt before. I feel so happy here, she thought to herself. But still... I don’t want to surrender to Him.

Her Lover was in the bathroom washing up. He had to go to some kind of a meeting. But he would be back in a few hours, he said.

“Do you really have to go, sweetie?” Esperanza asked.

“Yes, I do, love,” he called out. “But My other slaves will be here to keep you company.”

Other slaves. It rolled off the tongue for Him so easily. Esperanza felt a twinge of jealousy, but she remembered that His others had nowhere else to go. He probably made them feel like queens, just like He did to her.

“I have four others,” her Lover went on. “Denise is My first. She’s a sweet blonde girl, and she runs the kitchen. Tala is an Arabian woman, and she’s the house maid. Sun is an Asian who does all the technical work, and Amber is my outside companion. She does the errands.”

“Wow,” Esperanza said. “So they do all that for you. They must love you a lot.”

“Yes,” he replied. “They’re totally devoted. And I love them, too.”

“Did they fall under the same spell as me?”

“Uh huh. But they submitted much quicker. They didn’t have a lot to live for before.” He got out of the bathroom, wearing a pair of boxer shorts and nothing else. Esperanza watched Him hungrily. He went to the wardrobe and started to dress.

“What do they... what do they think of me?” Esperanza said shyly.

“They’ve been watching you, Esperanza. They love you as much as I do. And they’re aware of My plans for you, and that I’ll be spending a lot of time with you. Don’t worry. They’re not jealous. They can’t be.”

“They can’t be? Why not?”

“They are no longer capable of such emotions,” the man said simply, as he walked out the door, fully dressed. Esperanza felt a twinge of fright. As He approached the door, He turned and threw His love some clothes—a loose top and a pair of cotton panties.

“Here, put these on,” He said.

Esperanza obeyed, first pulling the top over her large bosom and then pulling on the soft panties. They seemed designed for comfort more than anything else, the waistband being flexible and low allowing for her full belly to hang out. But she noticed His warm gaze as she dressed herself. If I didn’t know better, I’d say he likes the way I look in these.

“Take My hand,” He then told her.

“One thing,” Esperanza said while walking up to Him. “I don’t even know Your name. What should I call You?”

His eyes seemed to lose a bit of their shimmer as she asked that. He looked away briefly, and Esperanza reached out to him reflexively. “I have no name, Esperanza,” he replied. “You can call Me whatever you like.”

“I think I’ll call You my Love,” she responded, kissing Him softly. “Mi Amor.” She held His hand, and they walked out together...

I saw him get sad for a moment... what is He thinking? I wonder...

* * *

Wow, he sure has a big house. Esperanza looked around and smiled, as her Love took her on a brief tour. Of course he would have to have a lot of money, to house so many slaves. Mmmm. I can’t wait to meet them. She already felt affection for those who shared the love she had for Him.

She held her Love’s arm and kept Him close, relishing in the feelings He had caused. Her qualms felt far away, but she kept it in the back of her mind. His momentary moment of weakness provoked a hope that she might be be able to be free after all.

But still, her mind was clouded by a fog of love and desire...

“Time for Me to go, dear,” Esperanza’s Love whispered. She didn’t realize that they had reached the outside door. Three women stood just outside the door, smiling as Esperanza and he appraoched. “But before I do, I want to introduce you to My dear servants.”

He beckoned to a petite blonde girl with soft blue eyes and her hair up in a ponytail. “This is Denise, My first. She is the cook.”

“Hello, sweetie,” Denise said. Esperanza nodded shyly in response, and her eyes lingered on Denise’s body, which was covered by a blouse and apron. She’s gorgeous... I look like such a tub in comparison. Denise smiled.

“And this is Tala,” He continued. “She is My housemaid and I hold her very dear in My heart.” Tala was an exotic dark skinned woman with long flowing black hair. She wore a pink sundress and white socks. She had her head bowed, and looked up at Esperanza and smiled.

“Hi, Tala,” Esperanza murmured. She seems shy. But she’s beautiful, too. I feel so... so outclassed! She felt her Lover stroke her hair, and she sighed. She looked towards an Asian woman, dressed simply and casually. “You must be Sun.”

“Hello, Esperanza,” Sun replied, and bowed. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

They’re all beautiful. I know He said He loved me too... but I’m sure these women could be good mothers. Why doesn’t he just let me go?

Another woman walked in from the outside. She was a tall woman, dressed professionaly with her red hair tied up in a bow. “Master,” she said. “They’re ready for meet with You in twenty minutes. Shall we leave now?”

“This is Amber,” He said to Esperanza. “She’s accompanying me on this trip. She has to run some errands for me.”

“You must be Esperanza,” Amber said. Her face softened considerably, and she flashed her an affectionate smile. “I really wish i could stay with you, but my Master needs me.” She walked towards the door, then turned back and winked. “How about a rain check, huh?”

A rain check? Esperanza blushed. “Yeah... sure... nice to meet you, Amber.” She called Him Master. She’s totally accepted Him as her owner.

“Shall we go, Sir?” Amber said.

“Yes, Amber, let’s go.” He turned to Esperanza and smiled. “I’ll be back soon. My servants will take care of anything you need. Get to know them.”

“Yes... Sir...” Esperanza said. “See you later.” He walked out the door, Amber in tow, and she watched. I could just wait until He leaves, and then make my escape. But I don’t even know where I am. Where would I go?

Her thoughts were interrupted when someone’s hand started to stroke her neck. It was Denise. She was wearing a mischevious smile.

“What has Master left us with, here?” she said in a voice dripping with honey. “A beautiful, beautiful lady. Don’t you think, Sun?”

Another hand touched Esperanza’s bare belly. “Yes,” Sun responded. “She’s lovely.”

“Look,” Esperanza said, squirming away, feeling patronized. “Please don’t hate me... I wasn’t brought here by choice. I don’t want to take your Master away, okay?”

Tala chuckled. “No, no, no, dear,” she said, walking towards Esperanza. “Now how would you get the idea that we’re jealous? Just because you’re... incredibly sexy... and get all of Master’s attention...” She ran a finger over Esperanza’s cheek. “I can see why.”

“Come on,” Esperanza stammered. “I’m fat, and chubby, and you’re all so slender and pretty... How could he love me as much as you?” She gulped. These servants are all over me. And I think they mean it! I’m starting to get aroused too, but... I’m not a lesbian. Is this another modification my Lover has made...?

“Didn’t our Master tell you? You’re so round, big and comfy. You are beautiful,” Denise whispered, running a finger over Esperanza’s ear.

“You know,” Tala said, stroking Esperanza’s cheek. “I don’t think she believes us.”

“You’re right, Tala,” Sun said, running her hand sensuously over Esperanza’s tummy. “I think we’ll have to convince her.”

“Wait... wait,” Esperanza protested weakly. “I...”

“Hush, cookie,” Denise cooed, and softly kissed Esperanza’s ear, sending shivers through her body. “Let us play with you.”

Dios mio, Esperanza thought to herself. That’s His plan. They really do want me. They’re going to touch me all over... and I won’t be able to resist. I already feel weak... so weak...

She backed away into the wall, just watching as three girls with eyes twinkling for Esperanza advanced on her, wanting nothing more than to give her pleasure.

But so loved, she thought. I feel so loved...

TO BE CONTINUED