The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy Anniversary

Theirs

I awoke the next morning, feeling like I’d slept for a year. Blinking the sleep from my eyes, I looked around the room. I was in our bedroom, the scene of the crime, and my alarm clock informed me that it was quarter after ten. There was no sign of the girls, which was fine with me. I wanted to sort through just what had happened last night a bit on my own. It all seemed like a crazy, half-remembered wet dream.

I shambled out of the bedroom toward the kitchen, looking for something to eat. A night of crazy hypnosis-fuelled sex can really work up an appetite, let me tell you. Apparently that was expected, because I found a note on the fridge.

Angie and I are going to be gone all day,” it read in Liz’s handwriting, “so you’ll be on your own. Hope you enjoyed your first present! I have another surprise for you tonight…

Reading the note gave me faint twinge of apprehension. Sure, I’d liked what they had done for me and to me last night, but it had been just plain surreal. Was I ready for more, so soon?

There was another twinge too, a familiar one down below. Apparently my dick was privy to intel about tonight’s festivities. Well if he was excited, I reasoned, then whatever was coming up was probably alright with me. I’d just have to wait and see.

Trying to use my Saturday for its intended purpose, I made myself an omelet, and flopped onto the couch. I considered picking up a book, but the thought of what they’d been covering up all week made me hesitate. Instead, I opted to turn on the TV, without really watching anything in particular. My thoughts wandered back to last night again, adding a lot of the hindsight I’ve already shared.

A late afternoon jog, and a supper of leftover Chinese food later, and I wound up back on the couch. Again, I wasn’t really paying attention to the quiet television in front of me, but trying futilely to maybe remember a clue of what I had coming. Lost in thought, I kinda just dozed off. As I strained to remember, sexual memories and fantasies kept popping into my head, and they made me even drowsier. I guess the rigors of last night couldn’t be slept off in one night, so I took a nap.

I woke up not much later, feeling reinvigorated. And despite the workout he’d put us both through, so was my little friend. I looked down at the tent he’d pitched himself during my nap, and was surprised to find a new note sitting in my lap.

We’re back, Sleepyhead. Come into the bedroom for your other surprise…

Oh boy, I thought, now I’m in for it. Who knew what kinky things my girlfriend and her sidekick were going to have me do. But I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth, and cautiously made my way down the hall. I put my ear up to the door. Nothing. My hand wrapped slowly and tentatively around the doorknob. I realized then that I wasn’t actually hiding from them, so I opened the door and stepped inside. None of the scenarios I’d been running through my head all day, each one making me more apprehensive than the last, had prepared me in the least for what I discovered.

Liz and Angie were both kneeling, side by side, naked, in the middle of the floor. They stared ahead blankly, not even acknowledging my entrance. Well, that piqued my interest.

“Umm, Liz? What’s going on?”

“We are hypnotized.”

The monotonous tone of her voice reminded me of how I’d sounded last night, and a sympathetic fog of relaxation dimmed my thoughts for a moment. Already having an inkling, I asked anyway. “Why, exactly, are you hypnotized?”

“It is your gift,” she said flatly, as if repeating the words. “We will obey you.”

Well if that thought didn’t just put a big, stupid smile on my face. A faint trickle of memories also came to me with this realization. Memories from a few of Liz’s prep sessions, where she had given me tips and suggestions for dealing with hypnotized subjects. They gave me the sense of being a bit more comfortable and confident with this unexpected development.

I thought of one piece of advice she’d given me, one she’d told me might help me get into the right mood. “Both of you address me as ‘Master’ from now on.”

“Yes Master,” came the response, immediately and in unison. It sent a powerful shiver of arousal down my spine. Now I was the kid on Christmas. I had to decide what to do with my toys first…

“Girls, undress me,” seemed like a logical first step.

“Yes Master,” they said again. I don’t think that would ever lose its appeal. Both girls stood up simultaneously and with a fluid grace. I hadn’t really put much on to lounge around all day so it would be a trifle for them to take it off. Angie grabbed the bottom of my shirt, while Liz put her hands in the elastic waists of both my shorts and underwear. One pulled up, the other down, and I was as naked as they were.

“You girls got me nice and dirty last night. How about we all go clean up together?” They confirmed, and all three of us stepped into the bathroom. The shower was big enough to fit two pretty comfortably, so I had them start with each other.

I told them to wash each other “in a sexy way,” hoping they’d still be somewhat creative. I needn’t have worried, as they passed the body wash, and started soaping each other up. The efficiency of their hypnotized movements gradually gave way to very sensual touches. They took turns washing each other, from head, to breasts, to back, then back to breasts, to pussy, up and down the legs, and up to the pussy again for a while. It was a show that any man, and a few kinds of women, would have given anything to watch. By the time they were “clean,” they had more or less just started making out, which was fine with me. An impatient twitch down below reminded me that some appendages aren’t content to watch. It was time to participate.

Adding a third person didn’t leave much room to move around, but I wasn’t really planning on doing much of the moving myself. I just stood in between them, Angie in front, Liz in back. They sponged me, still in sexy mode, getting the sweat and grime from last night off in preparation for making some more tonight. Both left lingering kisses and caresses across my skin as they washed me, until I couldn’t take much more anticipation.

I plucked my shampoo from the rack and passed it back to Liz. “Wash my hair, dear,” I said, and striking upon an idea I added, “Whatever your hands do on my head, you will feel on your tits.” She complied with a “Yes Master” and noticeable enthusiasm. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and let the water beat down on my chest as Liz’s fingers worked into my scalp. Angie was just coming up again, so I put my hand on her head. “Suck me off, and whatever you do to my cock, you feel on your pussy.”

Gently pushing her head down to my crotch, I felt her warm, wet mouth engulf me. One hand wrapped around the base of my cock, and the other cupped my hanging balls, giving her more control and adding to the sensations. Up and down, lick and suck. This girl was a pro.

I didn’t think I would last very long under this kind of well motivated treatment, being so expertly fellated, plus the scalp massage was pretty good on its own. I was wrong. Minutes went by, both girls moaning as they pleased me, pleasing themselves at the same time. Angie might have cum once already, and Liz sounded really close. That turned me on even more, but I still kept going. I’d never lasted this long before. Except…

Except when I’d been hypnotized not to orgasm until commanded. Hmm, this was an interesting development. By accident or design, Liz had left that suggestion firmly in place. Well, that could be useful, but right now, I really just wanted to blow my load in the hot mouth around me.

As if she sensed it, Liz, unbidden at least by me, whispered something to me. I couldn’t understand or remember in that instant, at least consciously, what she said, but I remember what it meant. It was the same surge that had overwhelmed me last night, for the grand finale. The hand on Angie’s head drew her farther down onto my shaft, not too forcefully, but enough to make my point known. Taking it as a command, she accepted it deep into her throat. And it wasn’t all she accepted there. I erupted with a grunt, shooting several jets of jizz hotter than the shower down her gullet. My head swam for a moment and my knees buckled, making me lean backward on Liz. The last few shots went into Angie’s mouth, before I popped out of it completely.

“Holy shit,” I groaned as soon as the spots cleared from my vision and the strength returned to my knees. For a few more moments I panted, and I noticed that Angie and Liz were doing the same. My orgasm had been so strong, that they had cum empathetically, and I hadn’t even noticed. What I did notice was that Angie still had her mouth open, and it was still full of my semen.

“Angie, be a good girl and share some of that with Liz.” I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. “Oh uh, and it… tastes like a… a chocolate milkshake, too,” I threw over my shoulder as I toweled off. Behind me came the sounds of heated frenching, followed by lips smacking and I chuckled. “Dry each other off. You’ve got more work to do.”

Clean and dry, I sat down on the edge of the bed. “Liz, go get that bottle of massage oil you have.” She walked back into the bathroom, retrieving a small bottle of a fruity-scented mixture. We’d given each other a couple massages, once even to put me under when she wanted to see if she could. “Oil each other’s tits up,” I told them, “I want them soft and slick.”

“Yes Master,” replied the pair. Liz poured a little on Angie’s bosoms, and then some on her own. At first the two used their hands, spreading oil over each other’s curvy chests. But as the spreading became petting, their slippery hands pulled each other together and they ground their sensitive breasts against one another.

“Hey hey, don’t forget whose present this is,” I said with mock indignation. “Bring those over here.” Without even separating from each other, Liz and Angie brought their jumbled mass of titflesh and hovered just above my res-erected cock. I laid myself back on the bed, and they lowered themselves around me. The feeling of four soft, sleek tits around my cock was as unbelievable as it was indescribable. I couldn’t tell where one ended and another began, only reminded that it wasn’t a single, continuous surface of pleasure by the occasional nipple grazing my manhood.

Confident in Liz’s orgasm block, I was content to bask in their ministrations for a while. I might have felt bad, making them do all the work, but it was clear they were both having almost as good a time as I was. Besides, it wasn’t much different than what they had subjected me to. I wondered if that was the point: giving me a chance for payback, or maybe they’d been counting on the sex slave role really being the better deal. Well either way, I was making it count.

A stray gasp brought me out of my musings and back to the matter at hand. “Okay girls, it’s about time for some new positions. Angie, up here.” I had her take my place, bent over the bed’s edge, facing away from me. Liz took her place by Angie’s face, on her back, legs spread and ready for the younger woman. I stood behind the blonde and brought my face down to her pussy, taking in the sight, the scent, even the heat that radiated from it. But this time my face wasn’t staying there.

I gripped her hips, savoring the feel of taut muscle under her soft skin in my fingers. My cock ached in desire, as eager to try her out as I was. I pushed forward. “Sooo tight!” were the first words out of my mouth, and I meant them. It was amazing. Liz had good muscular control, but the squeeze Angie put on me rendered me almost incoherent. My entire being was enveloped, safe and warm, inside that pussy. A pussy I fucked doggystyle for all I was worth.

I’d noticed, from observation and experience, that hypnosis gave a certain clarity to the mind, that allowed one to multitask mentally much better. Angie was likely using this fact to eat out Liz with a skill that I inferred rivaled my own, and to wallow in overpowering pleasure at the same time. At least that was the impression the two were giving off.

Despite the edge taken off by the two earth-shaking orgasms I’d already had in the past twenty-four hours, I eventually felt another one bumping into Liz’s roadblock. And I knew who was getting it. Making sure Angie got off before I got off of her, just to be fair, I withdrew my member from of her. Easier said than done, as she had the same quality as a warm blanket on a cold day, where it just felt too good to leave. Determined to make the transition quickly, I nudged Angie out of my way.

Liz, for her part, didn’t seem to see me coming. She was still writhing from Angie’s touch, probably thinking this was only a momentary break. I was about to dispel that illusion in a way that I knew she wouldn’t mind. I hovered above her, drinking in her helpless form. Now I was the one who got to do the whispering.

“You know what I want you to do now, Lizzy?”

“What, Master?” she asked, trembling in anticipation.

Fuck me.

Turnabout is fair play. I penetrated her and she cried out in joy, pushing into me with each heave. I pounded her, drawing the last of my strength for this one final effort. In and out, faster and faster. I usually make a distinction between “fucking” and “making love.” But this was somehow both, like when I had been under her the night before. Now she was the one giving herself to me, and I took her gladly.

I could feel her starting to tense, about to climax. “Ah, ah, ah. You can’t cum until I do,” I said hotly. My revenge was now complete.

Her eyes pleaded, but she could only say “yes Master.” Her moans turned to squeals, which shrank into squeaks as I continued to fuck her relentlessly. The experience was so intense it was all she could do just to breath.

Uh oh, I thought. I realized that I couldn’t cum without the trigger from her, but I didn’t want to spoil the moment by stopping long enough to ask what it was. At that rate, neither of us would ever finish, something both of us were quite eager to do. I searched my mind, trying to pick through the memories I was allowed into, desperately looking for the key to my metaphorical lock.

I thought back to last night. When she was on top of me. How could I have forgotten?

Happy anniversary, Honey.”

“Ha-Happy annivAAAAHHH!” The reaction was explosive. Her pussy got me in its orgasmic grip as she came. Hearing her say as much of the trigger as she could, I was allowed to cut loose. Our arms wrapped around one other in a tight embrace, her legs around my waist as well. With one last thrust, I plunged deeper into her than I ever had before, and I released every last drop of cum I had left.

For what seemed like several minutes, we laid there, panting. Then at last the silence was broken.

“That was even sweeter to watch the second time.”

I rolled onto my side to find Angie’s dazzling smile had returned. I looked back down at Liz, discovering a loving glow on the face of my other former hypno-slave.

“Did you enjoy your present?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“You’re never allowed to surprise me with anything ever again,” I said.

“Aww, c’mon, Honey Buns. You seemed to enjoy yourself. If you want, I’ll teach you how to do it to me. How to really hypnotize someone.” A trace of mischief flashed across her eyes. “You can even practice on Angie.”

“Speaking if whom,” I said, looking back to the satisfied woman, “I’m glad Liz invited you, and that you agreed to come, but I don’t know how I can repay you. You know, for helping her. For being part of her present to me.”

“Well…” she said. The word hung for a moment as she thought. “My birthday is next month. Maybe I could introduce you two to my roommate…”

I looked at Liz, who rolled her eyes, and said “You’ve created a monster.”

“That’s okay,” she said, “she’s our monster.” She gave me one last smooch and turned out the light.