The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy Anniversary

Hers

As we got to the door, she stopped me. “I just need one second. You can wait that long for me can’t you?” she said coyly, before going inside and closing the door. What seemed only a moment later I heard her voice call out. “Come on in Honey Buns!”

I opened the door and entered into her love nest. Several candles were lit, placed on dressers and chairs around the room. Many were scented, leaving a variety of stimulating odors that varied as I passed across the room.

From through the door to the adjoining bathroom I heard her again. “Go sit down on the bed, and close your eyes.” I proceeded to do so, the latter with considerably more effort than the former. The door creaked open. My anticipation was palpable, and I wouldn’t have been surprised if she could have heard my heart beating from across the room.

“Now I’ll ask again; how do I look?”

I opened my eyes again, and what I saw, I could barely comprehend. She stood, hands on cocked hips, wearing lace lingerie, bra, panties, stockings and a garter, the same dark black as her dress. Every curve, every inch of smooth, soft skin was perfectly accentuated, wrapped like a present.

“Well?” she asked.

I gasped for air, only then realizing I’d been holding my breath. “Wow,” was all I could manage. I’m aware that wasn’t the sexiest comeback, but given the circumstances, I was just glad it was something in the dictionary. Any dictionary, for that matter.

She smirked at me with smoldering eyes. “You went to so much trouble tonight, I think I’d like to return the favor.” She sauntered over to the bed, slowly and with a sway in her hips. Here we go, I thought, blissfully unaware of how right I truly was.

First, she unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it over my head. Before it even landed in a pile on the floor, Liz was planting kisses all the way down my chest, holding my hands at my sides. Lower and lower, kiss after kiss, teasing her way down, just… about…

And then she stopped. I looked down at her in time to see her grab my belt buckle, and with a flick of her hand faster than I could follow, my belt was off. Her fingers slowly and deliberately unbuttoned, then unzipped my slacks. Pausing, she glanced up, meeting my stupefied gaze, desire clearly burning in her eyes. My pants joined the shirt on the floor in a pile. There I was, with the woman I loved hovering over my acutely tented boxers. They didn’t last much longer, unleashing a cock so hard, I half-expected to hear a cartoon Boing! I laid my head back, and closed my eyes, waiting for the next step with bated breath.

“Enjoying yourself, Honey Buns?” said a voice softly in my ear. My eyes snapped back open and my head wretched to the side. I saw Liz, in her lingerie, sitting on the edge of the bed beside me. I could still feel the weight of someone over me, and my bewildered face slowly turned back down. The woman who had just been Liz stared back, giggling like a schoolgirl.

She was blonde, her straight hair done in a ponytail. Might have been a bit shorter than Liz, and her frame was very lean and lithe; not quite so curvy as my girlfriend. A perky B-cup, taut, smooth stomach, and strong, slender legs were packaged in an ensemble identical to Liz’s, only red instead of black.

Liz got up and walked around the bed, stopping beside the stranger. “Honey, I’d like you to meet Angie.”

“Hi,” said the girl, giving a cheerful wave, “nice to meet you.”

I’d not yet recovered from the shock of having someone unexpectedly appear in my bedroom, someone I’d thought was my woman only seconds ago, someone who had undressed me in a very intimate way. Returning pleasantries was not a priority.

“Don’t be rude, Honey. The poor girl was trying so hard to show you a good time, the least you could do is talk to her.” Seeing I was still unable to form words, Liz continued. “Well perhaps I should introduce her. You see dear, Angie and I met our sophomore year. We were both Psych majors at the time, and we had a lot of classes together. I was doing a paper about hypnosis, and we got to talking about it. One thing led to another, and I started doing a little experimenting with her.”

My expression must have been at least skeptical of, if not mortified by, her revelation, because she said, “Oh don’t give me that look, Honey. It wasn’t like that. Not at first anyway.” Her reminiscent smile was less than reassuring. “We were sorta in a phase, trying out different lifestyles. Like the kind where she was my willing hypnotized sex-slave. Well, we both had our fun, but we moved on, and have stayed in touch ever since.”

The beaming Angie piped in with an infectious enthusiasm. “Lizzy told me that I’m still the best subject she’s ever had. But she says you’re a close second.”

“So the whole study at work was a ruse?” Frankly, if it were, I wasn’t sure how I should take it. “Did you make it up just to put me under?”

“Oh that? No, that did happen. It was a good excuse to bring it up. I guess, I had sorta forgotten about the whole thing, but the study reminded me. I’m sure something would have reminded me eventually.”

“Well, I suppose…” Then something hit me. Despite the surreal situation I found myself in, or perhaps because of it, I chuckled. “Lizzy?” I‘d only called her that once before, and she had not liked it. Not at all.

“Anyway,” Liz continued with a hint of irritation, “when you started planning for tonight, I made a few arrangements of my own, and I asked Angie here if she wanted to help. She practically jumped at the chance to get another taste of old times.”

I was still struggling with… well everything. The magical seductress, Liz’s bizarre revalations, none of it made any sense. And I told them as much.

“Oh,” said Liz, “it completely slipped my mind.” She walked back around, leaned over to me and tapped her finger on my forehead. I felt a wave radiate out from that point, a fuzzy, warm feeling that washed across my whole body and drained me of my strength. My eyes drooped shut and my limp form slumped back on the bed. For a moment, I laid there, unaware of anything but the profoundly relaxed sensations surrounding me. Then I heard a voice.

Remember.” And I did. The entire week, Liz had been putting me under. Every evening, when I thought she was busy working and I was reading, she had actually been hypnotizing me. She had been preparing me for tonight, filling my malleable mind with a wide variety of triggers and responses. And after every session, she then had me forget what had happened. It seemed pretty obvious now, thinking back to my fruitless hours spent skimming over my literature. But I was not meant to know about my surprise beforehand, she had told me. I wasn’t supposed to suspect anything of the sort.

I had her to thank for my persistent and insistent arousal all week, too. I was to work myself into a frenzy, but I was forced to save it for the big event. The result was that I was still sporting a hard-on even after this entire ordeal, and still had half a mind to use it. I also still had a vague feeling that there were more memories I was yet denied access to, more hidden traps for Liz to spring on me. If they were anything like the illusory disguise Angie had been wearing, I’d never see them coming.

I heard the voice say “Awake!” My eyes flew open, and the ladies came back into focus. Angie was watching like a child opening a Christmas present, and Liz was the mother who wrote the note from Santa. I blinked a few times and stretched.

Sit up” Liz said. Instantly, my body did just that. It actually took my brain a second to catch up. It was like I was a passenger, passively observing through half-lidded eyes. “Just get comfy and enjoy the show.” My back pressed against the headboard, and my gaze locked on the two women. They stared back, undisguised want written across their faces.

Liz took her place behind Angie, her head over the younger girl’s shoulder. She whispered something I couldn’t hear into Angie’s ear. Angie’s eyes rolled up, eyelids fluttering for a moment before closing altogether. She leaned gently back into Liz, who was already supporting her. I had seen a few people go under, on TV and on stage, but seeing my girlfriend exert the same influence over someone else as she had over me was, quite honestly, the hottest thing I’d ever seen.

Another soft word from Liz, and Angie’s body started to move. The two started a striptease duet, their hands sensuously roaming each other’s bodies. Liz, body hidden behind the sleep-stripping Angie, removed her bra and dropped it. Gyrating with increasing urgency against the woman behind her, Angie didn’t seem to notice when Liz unclasped her own, but ever the unrepentant tease, Liz covered her partner’s pert breasts with her arm.

Both set a foot up on the edge of the bed, slipping the different-colored stockings off of the other’s leg. They repeated the move for their other legs. Still covering Angie’s rack with one arm, Liz’s other hand crept down the girl’s stomach, lightly caressing until she reached fabric. She slid her hand into the dampening panties, whispering once more, and Angie’s whole body twitched. She let out a long, throaty moan, and her own arm reached behind, I assume, to fondle my beloved, as Liz let out a purr of her own.

After about a minute of this, Liz spun Angie around to face her, and the two kissed passionately. Slowly sinking down Angie’s body, planting kisses along the way, Liz turned the both them around. I finally got to see Angie’s luscious pair, and the wait had been worth it. Whatever advantage Liz had in size, Angie made up for in shape, with round half-globes that stood firmly out from her chest. As Liz finally got to the last article on her entranced flame, she peeled it off, tantalizingly slowly. Angie’s dripping, clean-shaven mound came into view, but no sooner had I glimpsed it, Liz’s head got in my way. The response from Angie was immediate and inarguably positive. She threw her head back and ran her fingers through Liz’s hair. After a few whimpers, she let out a cry of ecstasy.

After Angie came down from her orgasm, Liz stood up and snapped her fingers. Angie blinked a few times, and when she realized what just happened, she turned a bit red, but broke a wide grin.

“Come on, Honey.” Liz said, finally reminding everyone that I was still there. “We’ve got something to take care of.”

My legs swung off the bed all by themselves. When I stood, I again became acutely aware of my boner, which was standing almost straight up, throbbing its approval of the show. Unable to stop myself, I followed Liz into the adjoining bathroom. When she stopped, I simply stood there, arms hanging at my sides, body immobile and waiting for orders. “Good boy,” she said, the words sending a shiver of intense contentment down my spine. “It feels so good to obey, doesn’t it?”

“Yesss.”

That was odd, I thought disconnectedly. That sounded like me.

She picked up my can of shaving gel off the counter. “Angie, would you be a dear?”

“Sure thing, Lizzy.” The excited girl retrieved two brand-new razors from a cupboard.

The two lathered up my aching tool, with care and relish. Having four feminine hands working the cool, smooth foam over every inch of my sensitive skin was unlike anything I’d ever experienced. My head lolled back a little as the pleasure washed across me.

“No need to worry babe,” said Liz, knowing I normally might have jumped a little at feeling a razor applied to my business, “Just let every stroke of the blade whisk away your thoughts and resistance.” In tandem, the two shaved me, repeating reassurances and reinforcement, the sensitivity of my skin and brain both increasing the more hair and foam they removed. By the time they were finished, my crotch and mind were both smooth, clean and ready for what was to come.

Liz’s voice pierced the hypnotic haze. “Well Angie was good enough to come prepared, but I wouldn’t mind you returning the favor, dear.” There was no longer any lag between action and thought. My mind now obeyed as immediately as my body. I knelt before her, first sliding her panties to the floor, then working some gel into a foam with my hands. She leaned against the counter and spread her legs to give me access. I spread the lather on her lightly-furred folds and with the steady hand of a surgeon and the care of a lover, I shaved her. By the time I was done, her heady musk permeated the space around me, adding a growing desire to the pleasant fog already soothing and softening my brain.

“I think we’re about ready to move this back to the bed, aren’t we?” I heard Angie say, as though from a great distance.

“Agreed. Come along dear.” My enchantress led me out and pushed me back onto the bed. “Since she’s been such a good girl,” praise that made Angie visibly shudder, “why don’t you obey her for a while.”

Angie got that Christmas morning look again, and hopped onto the bed next to me. “Eat me, stud. Pick up where Lizzy left off.”

She spread her legs, all the invitation I needed. Stopping short of diving right in, I slid a couple fingers across her wetness, feeling her hot, swollen lips. Then I lowered my head and got to work. I liked to think that I’m pretty good at giving oral under normal circumstances. But in hindsight, this was probably some of my finest work. There were no distractions, no pressure to perform, nothing but me and that pussy. I was “in the zone,” able to read her reactions with what seemed like supernatural clarity. In no time, her firm thighs were clamping around my head as she screamed. I didn’t let up, either, driving her climax up to higher peaks, determined to make it a memorable one. Just when it didn’t seem like she could take it anymore, she managed to squeak out a “Stop!” between gasps and I was forced to halt my assault.

“You’re going to give the poor thing a heart attack, dear.” Liz chided. “Well, while Angie catches her breath, I think I might want a piece of that action.” She rolled me over onto my back. Leaning right up to my expressionless face, she slowly and lovingly licked Angie’s juicy mess off of it. When she’d finished, she gave me a kiss just as slow and loving. She broke away, saying “Time to take you for a ride, babe.”

Liz deftly gripped the steel rod between our legs and gave it a couple appreciated, if no longer entirely necessary, strokes, which spread across it the heretofore undisturbed stream of precum drooling from it. Satisfied I was ready, she straddled my crotch, and guided my cock to her slit. For a moment, she paused. My cockhead was just barely poking at her boiling entrance, pressing ever so slightly more with each of our labored breaths. She looked me up and down, her lusty gaze saturating my entire consciousness.

Fuck me.

It was all I needed to hear. The words were like a lightning bolt of sexual electricity in my mind, making my hips buck instinctively. At the same time, Liz eased down, and I thrust into her, all the way. Then I pulled out, until just the head remained, before my full length penetrated again, and then again. She rested her chest against mine and clutched my shoulders, so I grabbed a soft buttock in each hand to better leverage my desperate humping.

We rutted there for a while, both grunting and groaning in exertion and pleasure. The act was somehow as intimate as it was animalistic. Any part of me that even could have held back, would have prevented me from giving everything I had to her, was buried deep down under these feelings. I had no control, so I gave uncontrollably; I showed my love without restraint. Looking back, I don’t believe that this was something that Liz had planted in my head beforehand. She had merely given me the opportunity to express it fully, purely.

“Aww,” said a recovered Angie, “you two are really going at it. It’s so… sweet.”

“Ohh,” was all Liz could manage to reply at first. “He is doing… ahh… rather we-well. I’m think I’m going to… going to…”

A second later she came. I could tell even without hearing the husky moan she made that cracked a little whenever she came. I could tell because of the way that her cunt squeezed real hard on my cock whenever she came. Most times I’d managed to make her orgasm, it was this reaction that usually put me over too, so we would often climax together. But not that time. That time I just kept on going. I was way past my normal threshold, but I just… couldn’t…

Angie chimed in from the sidelines. “Take it easy on her, big boy,” she teased. “I think he’s about ready to pop, don’t you, Lizzy?”

Liz pushed me down into the bed, climbed off and flopped beside me. “Oooh, not until I say so,” she cooed, confirming what my prescient dick already knew. I needed her permission to cum, I would have realized, had I been thinking. “But,” she paused, thoughtfully. “Maybe he’s earned it. Over there, Honey Buns.”

I got up and stood at the foot of the bed, where she had indicated. At attention, in more ways than one. Angie and Liz sat on the edge, in rapt attention and demure authority, respectively.

Get hard for me.” I hadn’t had a chance to lose it, but my awareness of my erection suddenly eclipsed the rest of my body. I twitched with every heartbeat, the slightest brush of air sending thrills throughout me.

“Would you do the honors?” Liz asked Angie, without looking away from me.

Angie replied with a mischievous smirk. “No, you can. As long as I get to catch it.”

“Ooh, a little dirty girl, eh? This’ll be fun.” Liz gently nudged the younger woman onto the floor between us. “Look at her.” The entire universe shrank, until it contained just the two of us and the space in between, which itself contained my aggressively pulsing member. And a voice from somewhere else.

“Doesn’t she just look so sweet? So hot and tight?”

My gaze roamed her kneeling form; taking in every creamy square inch, every tone muscle, and it got me really fucking hot. Before, I had been hard, but that had been physical. Now it was psychological, candy for the eye and the mind.

Angie was clearly enjoying the attention. Her skin flushed even brighter, and her nipples stood out almost a half inch. She was breathing almost as heavy as I was, in expectant, ragged breaths. Throughout it all, she had put on a face of innocence, but her eyes further belied the raw lust raging behind them. I’m not sure who would have wanted this more, had I been able to want things I hadn’t been told to want yet.

“You got big, hot load for me, stud?” Angie teased. Oh, did I ever. “You wanna shoot it all over me?” Again, decidedly in the affirmative. But the block from Liz held me back.

All of a sudden, I could smell Liz right beside me. I felt her hot breath on my neck. I heard her voice in my ear.

Happy anniversary, Honey Buns.”

I don’t remember exactly what my response was, but it was something along the lines of “Happy annNNGGHH!” With the word given, the dam burst. My whole body clenched, sending the first of many jets of my hot seed flying onto the kneeling Angie before me. As soon as it impacted her, she threw her head back, gasping.

I spurted over and over again, working off a week’s worth of backlog. And given the week that it was, there was plenty to go around. Angie, for her part, was just trying to keep up. True to her word, she managed to catch a few in her mouth, but the majority landed somewhere on her supple body, mostly her chest. Before I was even finished, she had already started to spread my cum across her skin. The erotic sight made me cum even harder.

When it finally started to trail off, I felt a tap on my forehead. The powerful wave of hypnosis, combined with the catharsis, the physical and emotional release of my orgasm, swept me into unconsciousness.