The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Green Files

Chapter 2

Awakening

by Graphic Paul

The tape clicked and Venus Jades voice stopped speaking, I opened my eyes and looked around the plane as the flight attendant asked me if I’d care for the chicken or the fish for lunch. I declined both, for some reason I didn’t’t feel hungry. Hearing the voice of the person I was being sent to kill was unsettling, to say the least, Venus was like a mirror image of me. I looked out the window, we were over the Atlantic but all you could see was the pillow like clouds, my fingers flipped the tape in the Walkman as I pushed the play button, her voice was there again to haunt me.

“Dr. Black this part becomes more jumbled in my mind... harder to remember it all...” Venus said

“It is important you try to recapture it.... Agent Jade...” The sound of Dr. Black’s voice was more frightening than any I recall, so slow , drawn out and most of all cold. You could hear the tinkle of ice as a glass was filled with water, and some strange mumble and humming in the background. “... you see Agent Jade... this is our only link to the ... danger ... you faced...” there was a sharp crack... it sounded like a whip “... you will stop that this instant Agent Jade!”

“But Doctor?” I heard her moaning. What the hell was he doing to her?

“continue the story! Now!” He did not raise his voice... it was still the monotone cold one I’d heard in the Directors office, but it seemed different to me, more commanding

“Yes Mast... Doctor...” there it was again, a humming sound, and her breathing so rushed, like the sound of a... The realization struck me... a vibrator. Venus was masturbating while she was reliving the story “well doctor it was like I was ot of control

I remember Mesmerette’s words surrounding me carrying me deeper into her beautiful eyes. I tried to fight it, but it was easier to surrender, I felt so tired, my whole body was now relaxed, every muscle, every thought was now relaxing and floating on Mesmerette’s words... I can still hear her voice”

“my eyes are glowing now Venus... so bright... making your eyes so tired ... you want to close them and soon you will... surrender ...relax Venus... relax and let your mind go free... listen to my voice... see only my eyes... feel totally relaxed.... let your eyes close...” Mesmerette’s words filled her more and more

“voice... eyes...totally relaxed” Her lips moved slowly repeating the words. Mesmerette smiled as she watched the agent succumb to her hypnotism, she had to get out of this open area though without arousing too much suspicion.

“Venus can you here me?”

“Yes...” “You love feeling this relaxed Venus, you want to feel like this so relaxed with no thoughts or worries.”

“Yes no thoughts... worries...”

“Whenever you hear me say the words Venus descending, you’ll feel relaxed again, you will go back into this same relaxed and open state for me. Do you understand... Venus descending?” “Yes... Venus descending”

“Very good, now I’m going to count to three, when I reach the number three you will want to go for a walk with Karen and I. We are your best friends.” Mesmerette smiled over at Karen Jade who sat across from them. “You came here looking for Karen Jade and you are so happy to have found her, you want to go with us anywhere we go you want to go.”

“Best friends... go where you want to go”

“Very well now, what happens when I say the words Venus descending?”

“I will go back into a deep sleep” Venus said the words softly.

“Now listen closely with each number you will awake more and more until I reach three. One... feeling good... relaxed... two waking slowly ... slowly... waking... three... So Venus are you ready for our walk?” She smiled at the woman as her eyes fluttered open.

“Why yes Mesmerette, lets go.” Venus rose feeling good to have her best friends so close to her, she took Karen’s hand and strolled toward the exit. The night air was cool and filled with the smell of tropical flowers, the three women walked over to the limo that was waiting. The driver was leaning against the car, a tall woman with deep red hair that was tucked under the chauffeur’s hat.

“Obedience, this is Venus, she’ll be joining us tonight for a little playing.” Mesmerette smiled over at the her and winked.

“Yes Mistress Mesmerette, to the beach house?”

“Of course, after you ladies.” They entered the limo, Karen and Venus sat facing the back and Mesmerette smiled at the two new slaves. She knew that Venus Green had a strong will power but for now she’d won her over, how long it would last is what worried her.

Venus Green closed her eyes listening to some distant part of her that was pulling at her conscious mind. She was trained to resist something? She was with her friends Mesmerette and Karen Jade, she’d been sent here to find Karen, what was nagging at her?

“Venus dear, champagne?” Mesmerette held out the glass, Venus looked over at Jade who held the glass up in a mock toast to her friend.

“Yes... of course thank you Mesmerette.” She took the glass as the car came to a stop.

“Well I see we’ve arrived.” The door opened and Mesmerette exited the limo. “Welcome to Maison du Pleasure ladies” Venus sipped her champaign as she looked at the vast building before her.

“Come inside” Mesmerette led the way and the two women followed.

“What are we doing here Jade? Something isn’t right.” She whispered to her friend

“don’t be silly Venus, everything is perfect. You’ll make a fine little slut slave to Mistress Mesmerette just like me.” As the doors closed behind them Karen Jade quickly started pulling off her clothing.

“Slut Slave? What the hell are you talking about?” Venus shook her head as she watched Karen Jade run naked past Mesmerette and Obedience, she knelt at the foot of the stairs and put a red leather collar with three silver rings around her neck.

“Very good slave Jade, you’ve been taught your place in the past few weeks.” Mesmerette looked over at Venus Green.

“Listen I don’t know what the hell is going on here but I’m...” Venus dropped her champaign and started backing toward the door.

“Venus descending!” Mesmerette’s words hit her like a warm wave. She found her eyes suddenly heavy. She shook her head fighting to gain control “...Venus descending... deeper relax..” Mesmerette’s words were making it hard to think, she felt someone behind her. The chauffeur!

“No... I... am .... Venus .... Green....” She was fighting with all her might, eyes clenched shut.

“Yes... you are Venus Green, slave to Mesmerette.” She felt mist on her face, she took in the fragrance of the perfume again, it’s heady scent making her feel light again.

“Why... why are you doing... this to me? Venus slumped forward kneeling in front of Mesmerette, she tried to focus.

“We are doing this because it is all that you want slave... all you desire is to serve me.”

“No.. I will never be your slave.”

“Funny those are the same words that Karen Jade said, but look how happy she is now.” Mesmerette snapped her fingers twice and Jade quickly ran to the foot of her Mistress, kneeling there, head bowed down. “She is a fine little slave now are you not Jade?”

“Yes Mistress, this slave girls only desire is to please her Mistress.” Venus couldn’t believe what was happening here, she knew that Karen Jade was as strong willed as her, how could she have been broken like this in such a short time?

“You will please me now Jade, you will go to your new sister and give her pleasure. We need your new sister Venus to feel welcome here.”

“Yes Mistress Mesmerette, this slave will do as you command.” Venus watched in horror as Karen Jade crawled on hands and knees over to where she was now kneeling.

“No... no Jade you have to fight her...” Venus tried to move but found that the woman behind her was now holding her firmly in place. “...damn it Jade... fight it...”

“This slave obeys her Mistress as you will soon sister Venus Green, it gives Mistress pleasure for this slave to pleasure you...” Venus felt Jade pushing her legs apart, her vision grew blurry as she saw the brunet head bow down between her legs. “...you will be pleasured Venus...” Jade began licking along Venus’s already swollen clit, as she did Venus inhaled deeply her mind going blank. She felt Obedience releasing her from behind as the first orgasm rippled over her. Mesmerette smiled as Jade helped to make her fellow agent into a slave. the two agents who were sent to get information on her activities were now spread out on the floor, one licking as the other went thru orgasm after orgasm. Mesmerette had found that the drugged perfume she used bonded with the pleasure centers of the brain, with each orgasm Venus had it would make it harder to resist her commands.

“That’s enough Jade, go with Obedience now, pleasure her while Venus and I talk.”

“Yes Mistress” Jade stopped sat up from between Venus’s legs, she crawled along the floor behind the tall redhead, leaving her rescuer to the mercy of her new Mistress.

“Venus rising... relax and obey me Venus rising.. relax...” Venus felt a cool mist of the perfume on her face, she heard the words and felt herself fall deeply into a sleep. Mesmerette knelt down beside her on the cool tile floor. “...now Venus my little slave slut... you want to help your new Mistress Mesmerette... you want to feel pleasure and the only way to feel pleasure is to obey your Mistress.”

“Obey my Mistress...” Venus repeated the words, deep inside her mind she tried to fight it, but it was too hard.

“now repeat what I say... saying these things will embed them into your conscious mind...You want to be a slave slut”

“No damn ..it... I will...”

“...You want to be a slave slut”

“No...I ....don... want to be a slave slut” The words came out slowly

“You want to be a slave slut”

“I want.... to be.... a... no...I...”

“You want to be a slave slut”

“I want.... to be.... a... slave slut” The words came out slowly, a shiver of pleasure rippled over her at the submission to this woman. It was revolting, but felt to damn good.

“Good ... very good....you see how good that makes you feel slut.... but slave slut’s don’t use the words I... you will respond like so... this slave wants to be a slave slut... and you will address me as Mistress when we are alone.”

“Yes Mistress... this slave wants to be the Mistress Mesmerette’s slave slut”

“Much better you’ve made me happy little slave slut Venus.. when I am happy you’ll feel an orgasm, you only feel pleasure when Mesmerette your Mistress is happy”

“Yes Mistress...” Venus felt her body grow tense as the orgasm washed over her. “...oh ..oh ..this slave feels pleasure when her Mistress is... happy.”

“Your training is going so well Venus, when are you suppose to contact your H.Q. ?”

“I’m to contact.... them tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. ... than the next day at 2:00 p.m....”

“It is very important you keep to your contact schedule... when you contact them tomorrow you’ll report that things are fine here.. you will be your old confident self... you will not remember what took place tonight... but once you finish you will become My little slave slut again.”

“Yes Mistress Mesmerette” Mesmerette hooked a leather collar around Venus’s neck with three silver ring, attached to it was a long leather lead.

“Now come slave Venus.. we must continue your training.

“Yes Mistress.”

* * *

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder I paused the tape to see a tall red haired woman standing next to my seat, slowly I took off the headset “Yes”

“excuse me miss, but I was wondering if you would mind me sitting here with you for the remainder of the flight. You see the rather large gentleman snoring in the back is rather disturbing....” the lady was looking down at my bags on the empty seat next to me, her red hair fell off her shoulder as she looked back. I followed her gaze back about twelve rows, the man was snoring loud enough I could hear it clear without the headphones on “... I tried poking him, but he just will not stop.”

“Sure no problem I guess... just a second...” I gathered up the file while she put her bags above the seat

“Thanks, I was about to go out of my skull back there. My names Beth. Is that one of those books on tape you have there?” She indicated the tapes with a long manicured finger.

“No nothing that good Beth it’s a case I’m working on for a doctor friend, I’m in the insurance business. Ruby is my name, I’m on my way to take care of a little unsettled business in Canada.” i offered her my hand to shake, she took it into hers and I felt the strangest warmth about her handshake. It was warm and made a tingle go along the back of my neck.

“must be nice to have a job with travel involved. I’ll not keep you from it. Thanks again for the seat Ruby.” She smiled and opened a romance novel. Something strange was going on, but I put it off as paranoia from listening to Venus’s story. I clicked the tape back on.”

“What is ... the ... mater... Agent Green?” It was the doctors voice again that came on, warm and full of feeling for his patient. I could hear Venus sobbing in the background along with other background noise, it sounded like someone saying something.

“I... I can’t remember anymore... from that evening master.. it is all so fuzzy”

I heard another loud snap like the sound of a whip again, what the hell was going on? Did she call the doctor master? and that buzz.. it grew louder as she started to tell her tale again

“The next thing I remember was my eyes fluttering at the sound of the birds outside on the terrace, I was laying naked on the black satin sheets. I awoke slowly from what felt like a very long enjoyable sleep, I ran my hands over my firm toned stomach, up higher tenderly stroking my breasts to my neck where my fingers paused at the feel of the three silver rings on the leather slave collar. I remember thinking that I had never been so pampered as was was than, so free of thought, so... Something in the back of my mind shouted out to me master.”

She sat up in the bed and looked out the window at the scenic beachfront view, there was another woman next to her in the same collar. The other woman was smaller, about five foot eight with dark short hair. Jade, the other woman was Karen Jade! There was something else, something she couldn’t remember. Venus felt Karen move next to her, she was trying to remember something but it seemed just beyond her reach. Karen sat up slowly next to her.

“Morning Venus.” She stretched like a cat after a good nap.

“Jade, something’s not right here.”

“Yes you’re right Venus...” Karen casually reached over to the bedside table and took a green perfume applicator into her slender hands. “...I need another spray of Mistress Mesmerette’s perfume...” before Venus could say another word the fragrant mist surrounded her. Jade took in several deep breaths of it “...isn’t it wonderful being Mistress Mesmerette’s slave Venus?” she reached over and kissed Venus on the neck cupping the spellbound woman’s breasts, fingers playing over her nipples.

“Yes... yes that’s what I’d forgotten. I’m Mistress Mesmerette’s slave slut.” She inhaled deeply as she felt Jades tongue run along her sensitive neck. She loved being a sex slave, during the last evening Jade repeated the words to her as she gave pleasure to her new Mistress Mesmerette, the thoughts were now the only thing she could think, but deep deep within there was still a glimmer of her old self scratching and trying to break free.

“You must go report in at two o’clock, Mistress Mesmerette ordered me to remind you Venus” Obedience said as she stood at the door watching the two slaves coupling.

“Oh my... this slave is so forgetful, thank you Mistress Obedience.” She hurried to get dressed so she could go to her own hotel room and report in. Obedience watched as the new girl did what she been told to do the night before, she smiled watching her, The agent had been broken a lot more easily than she’d thought.

After Venus had a quick shower and changed back into her clothing, she knelt at the base of the stairs and removed her slave collar. All these things had been told to her thru the night by her new sister Jade. Obedience drove her to the hotel and remained with her as she made contact with her headquarters from her hotel room phone. She made the proper statement in her normal confident voice.

“Yes everything is fine here, no problems to report.... check in at regular time tomorrow... yes thank you.”

As she hung up the phone Venus felt her confidence fade, it was than that the voice in the back of her mind made a loud scream to break free, break free now! Obedience hadn’t expected resistance from the woman, she was shocked when Venus Green started running for the balcony. Obedience ran to catch her but was too late, Venus had leapt into the bushes two stories below and was now rolling into the grass. A few tourists watched her as she ran down toward the beach.

End of Chapter 2

to be continued....