The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I do hope this story doesn’t dwell too long on character development. It is a rewrite, my first rewrite and has a new opening with the introduction of a new character. Oh yah the usual statement, there is sexuality depicted in this story so if you’re a minor, or if you’re offended, don’t read it. Any suggestions or comments please write me, I’ve a great ending in mind for the rewrite, and I could use the suggestions

* * *

The Green Files

Chapter 1

The Assignment

by Graphic Paul

* * *

My name is Ruby White, well that’s not my real name, but it is the one I go by here at the agency. I’d been called into Director Drummond’s office for a full briefing on my next mission, but it has been over an hour now. While waited patiently outside the directors office I watch as his secretary is busy juggling the numerous calls, redirecting them to the F.B.I. and C.I.A. whenever it was possible. The outside office was old and large with walls of file cabinets stretching to the twenty foot ceiling. My brown eyes looked around for a few moments as my mind went back to the events of the last assignment I’d been sent on.

“Agent White,” the secretary broke thru my haze " Agent White?”

“Oh yes.. sorry my mind was miles away.”

“The director is ready to see you now.”

I rose from the hard backed chair I’d been sitting in, my heels made a clicking sound that echoed from the tiled floor, reaching out nervously I turned the handle and my senses were filled with the smell of Director Drummond’s pipe, it was a pleasant smell that brought back memories of my last lover. The memories were quickly dashed as I saw the stern expression in Drummond’s eyes looking up from the files on his desk.

“Come in ... come in ... and do close that damn door.” Drummond’s rich english accent was harsh, but caring, I knew he wasn’t happy with something. A tall pale man stood at his side, it could only be the Doctor Nathan Black, a shiver went down my spine at the sight of the man. I’d heard of him, but until now had been fortunate enough not to have met him.

“...Mind control White” The statement caught me in a lapse as I saw the director stared sternly at me.

“Pardon me sir, the flight from Nepal was a long one, did you say mind control?”

“That is what this is about Agent White...” Hearing Doctor Nathan Black speak was like hearing the voice of death, slow, cold calculating “... we have lost one of our top operative in Canada... an agent ... Venus Green”

“She was one of our best White, and i want you to fly in and take her out! permanently!” Drummond’s words were cold, I’d heard of Venus Green from several sources, but we’d not worked together.

“You’re saying she’s a switch sir?”

“No White, I am saying she is to be terminated. Do not make contact... do not come close to her... a simple bullet in the desired location. I’m listing her as hostile level nine White, If I hear you have made contact with her you will also be listed as such.”

“Yes Sir!” My eyes went from Drummond’s to the Doctors, I’d swear there was a smile on the doctors face as I was handed the orders, but it was so hard to tell. Doctor Black reached into a bag and produced a large stuffed envelope.

“White... you will find all the information on the agent in this... envelope... I have included her taped interview from before her last... assignment... while she was in my.... care.” Black handed me the envelope, it was heavy, I swallowed hard at the thought of anyone being in his care. Drummond pressed a button on his desk.

“Gadget get your infernal ass in here! Damn man is always late” A smile came to my lips as I heard Gadgets name, I repressed it seeing Black’s eyes narrow.

“Right here sir” My heart leapt as I heard Gadget beside me.

“Fuck man where the hell did you come from?” Drummond was more startled than me, a sight I thought I’d never see.

“Been here all the time sir...” Gadget handed me a small compact “... light refractory ditheration Ruby, you’ll be needing this if you’re going up against Venus. Now it only works from one direction. I walked in behind you as you entered so nobody in front would see me, but if I were standing in front of you with my back to you...” He smiled at me. “you’d see my rather firm ass.” I blushed despite myself.

“Enough dramatics Gadget...” Drummond boomed, Gadget paid him no mind and continued.

“Now this...” he held up what looked like a small robins egg “... should be enough to knock a forty foot by forty foot room full of double agents unconscious within seconds..” he held a silver pen “...use this to breathe for five minutes, the gas is inert after that. The rest of the equipment is in Canada, along with your contact an agent Delta Brown.”

“Here are your tickets...” Drummond reached dover his desk and handed them to me. “The flight leaves in the morning.”

“I suggest... you go back to your flat... and listen... to the tapes agent White.” My eyes met Doctor Blacks for a moment, than went down to the envelope.”

“Yes... yes I will sir.” I turned and went out quickly. As I was leaving the reception area Gadget stopped me for a moment.

“Ruby?” I turned, my warm brown eyes meeting his blue ones “Ruby., I almost forgot this...” He handed Me some type of cream. “... it’s applied under the nose and has a pungent odor, you’ll get used to it. And before you kill her Ruby...” I could tell he was upset as he spoke “... say a small prayer to God for her.”

I was tiered when I returned to my flat, the past twenty-four hours were almost a blur of events, the assassination of the secretary in Nepal, followed by this mission to Canada. I opened the envelope and looked at her picture, blonde hair, blue eyes and gorgeous. She was a special operative all right, built to tease and seduce. Me, I was made to be less noticed.

I fell into the sofa, the rays of the early morning light woke me.

* * *

Settling on a flight has never been easy for me, all the hours of flight with little to do. I reached into the envelope and took out the first tape... slid it into the Sony Walkman and listened for the voice of the woman I was being sent to kill.

“Doctor Black where do you want me to start?” the woman’s voice seemed to tremble, I couldn’t blame her being in his presence.

“At the beginning Agent Venus Jade...” Blacks voice was cold “... from the moment you were called in .... to see Mister Drummond... before the Bahamas.”

“Well... I remember he was mad at me... Drummond that is.... not because the last mission was a failure, but because I’d put my life in danger and was almost killed doing it.” My eyes closed listening to her voice as she talked, making me feel like I was there.

“I’m glad to see you’re back on your feet, bit of a problem in Moscow I heard.”

“Yes... yes Sir, but it’s ironed out now.”

“Good, very good. Green, I hope you’re up to a new call to duty.”

“Never better sir the bullet only grazed me, don’t know why I was laid up for so long in the first place.” She smiled with confidence knowing that the wound was more than a graze, it had passed thru her and come radically close to rupturing a few very much needed organs.

“Yes, damn doctors here in England aren’t as lenient as the ones in America are they.” He looked over the files ignoring the woman’s cocky nature. He’d expected as much when he’d taken her on from the American Navy after the incident in the Gulf War. It had been eight years already since she finished her training. Venus Green was a go getter, all out adrenaline junkie. She hadn’t needed the full four weeks to recover from the wound, but he’d insisted on it, punishment for being too clumsy. “I’m eager to get under way Sir.” She shifted a little, her patience for the pompous man was growing thin, but she’d not show it.

“Yes I’m sure you are Green. We’ve a problem in Bahamas I want you to look into. Rather a simple mission, our agents in Freeport on the Grand Bahama Island hasn’t checked in for two weeks. You could say it’s an added vacation after the one you were just on.” Drummond smile wickedly as he handed the case file over to her. He knew the mission was a slap in the face for the experienced agent.

“Thank you Sir, I’ll take care of it.” Venus took the file and returned his smile politely. The thoughts running thru her head were not as polite, this was cruel but she deserved it, but cruel none the less. She turned and retreated for the door.

“Oh and Green, I want you to turn over the Colt to me. Henderson in R&D will have a new pistol for for you.” He watched as the agent turned , her facial feature gave way to annoyance for a brief moment, than turned back to there customary cool demeanor.

“I’ve grown rather accustomed to the Colt Sir, had it since before I came to the work for the agency.”

“doesn’t matter Green, the Colt stays here with me,” he went back to his paper work “kindly leave it here. I won’t have it causing another slip up.” She started to protest, but thought better of it. This was an order, not a request and she knew it. She crossed back to the desk and placed the safety back on her Colt laying it on the desk. “I don’t want you using this style of gun again do we have an understanding on this Agent Green.”

“Understood Sir.” She made for the door faster this time, she felt like a part of her was being left there on the directors desk, and didn’t want any more of him.

The Research and Development offices were in the sub-basement of the Head Quarters The elevators leading down were built in the early sixties as was most of the facilities in London. It was an old spy business dealing with new problems that the cold war veterans had no idea how to handle. The young blood, like her, were coming in slowly but the James Bond attitude was still present. The elevator doors opened into a long hallway with various sealed entries, each had a hand print analyzer that any schoolboy could get around if they took the time, Venus quickly recognized Henderson going into one of the rooms halfway down. She smiled, luck was on her side, it usually took an hour to find Henderson down here in the rats maze. If the agency were something out of a Bond film, Henderson was defiantly the Q man, younger and more energetic, but no less a great inventer of gadgets. Venus made her way to the door he’d gone into when she saw Henderson walk out of another one up further.

“Henderson?” She said with a puzzled expression, as he looked up at her.

“Ahhhh Green, good to see you.”

“But I just saw you go in there.”

“Yes that’s where I am, just ignore me, go on in.”

She opened the door and found Henderson standing near a computer terminal looking over figures, she looked back out the door and the other Henderson was gone.

“O.K. Gadget Man, what was that?”

“Holographic nanonite technology, great for diversions, still working on the size for the transmitter.” He held up the calculator size transmitter “Little too bulky still for field use, heard the Japanese have one that’s pen sized.” he made some last key strokes to the computer.

“If you want it field tested I’d be glad to.” She caught the calculator.

“Child can use it Green, I’ll not waste my time explaining it to you. It only holds ten minutes of memory so use it wisely”

“Gun, what have you got to replace my Colt?”

“Damn bulky thing, can’t believe you got away with using it under Drummond for this long. I heard the safety got caught in your teddy in Moscow,” He smiled visualizing the agent in a teddy.

“Keep dreaming Gadget, looks like your safety may get caught in your pants.” She smiled sarcastically at the bulge growing “such a little safety too.”

“ahem... yes ... well.. It’s not a Colt, but it will give you the same impact.” He handed her a smooth featureless weapon that looked like an office stapler with a trigger hole. “nothing to get caught on you negligee with this, and the body and bullets are made of a non detectable alloy, airport security won’t pick it up. The silencer is the only bulky part, snaps quietly on the end.”

“I’d feel better with something with more weight to it, this doesn’t even take half my holster.”

“The better to show off those curves of yours Agent Green, after all where your heading I expect this will fit into a bikini top and not give away any of the lines.”

“Your over estimating my breasts again Gadget Man, they’re only “D” size not “double D”. I’ll keep it in my hand bag next to the mace.”

“I’ve got a new compressed air tank for you as well, the waters down there gets deep some times,” he pulled out a silver timex watch. This holds fifteen minutes of oxygen in case you need it.”

“does it come as a gold Rollex?”

“budget cuts Green, you know we’re under the parliaments thumb here.”

“knew I should have gone to the Germans and not the British.”

“Yes... well be sure to get the red Ladda from the rental company when you land, it’s loaded with the usual.”

“Oh please a Ladda, at least a Beamer.”

“Boxy but safe Green, besides your not to stand out, and with your figure the Ladda was the best bet at keeping you low key.”

* * *

The flight across was uneventful, Venus studied the file on Agent Henry Cobalt and Karen Jade, they’d earned there spot in paradise having served thru the cold war in the eighties. They’d been instrumental in a number of drug operations and South African diamond smuggling busts. They’re last reports we’re about a rather wealthy woman who had a yacht named the Cobra, she was frequenting the local casino in Freeport and the jewelry markets. Sometime after investigations were started the two agents disappeared.

When she left the plane the tropical heat hit her like a humid wall, she never liked these south sea vacation places, too hot and fake for her. The Ladda was waiting for her at the rental agents booth, she hated Gadgets sense of humor, the damn thing didn’t have air conditioning. She went straight to the hotel, had to keep a tourist like appearance, the driving was like Britain, the wrong side of the road. How she kept the two cultures from mixing after all these years was hard enough with the currency, yet alone with highway safety.

There was a message waiting for her as she checked in, it was from the alleged missing agent Karen Jade. This would be a short mission after all, she reported having been tied up in an undercover sting with the local authorities and apologized for the mix-up at H.Q., she offered to meet at the casino tonight at seven o’clock. She contacted H.Q. and confirmed that Jade had radioed in, this mission was a wash and she could head back next week, take a week and confirm Jade’s story were Drummond’s orders.

After a run on the beach to climatize herself Venus changed into a form fitting white dress for the evening out, it was formal enough for the casino here in Freeport. The dress showed enough cleavage to capture any mans attention, and in certain circumstances it was that attention that saved her. She thought leaving a little early would be wise, giving herself a chance to check around the casino before Jade made her appearance. She knew from past experiences never to trust another agent, even one as experienced as Jade could be swayed with the proper motivation.

The casino was not as full as it would be latter in the evening. The sound of the slots filled the air giving it the typical casino atmosphere as older men with thick gold chains and well dressed ladies roamed the tables. Blackjack was always her game, after surveying the exits she cashed in a thousand and settled at the blackjack table near the far wall. It gave her clear visibility of most of the casino in the event that Jade showed early, and she liked the look of the dark man dealing the cards. She had only played a few hands when she saw Jade enter with a tall attractive blonde haired woman, the time was only six thirty.

Jade and the woman parted company at the door, Venus stayed in her place watching, she had the upper-hand here because Jade had no idea what she looked like, but the file H.Q. had provided her had a fairly recent photo of Karen Jade. The attractive blonde woman on the other hand was a mystery, she went toward the roulette tables watching Karen from there and pretending to play. It was obvious that something was amiss here and without back-up she wasn’t taking chances. Venus gathered her winnings and went to the roulette table to get a closer look at the mystery woman. The wheel spun round as the people placed there bets. The blonde put a small stack on red, glancing over a the lonely Jade every once in a while.

“Excuse me.” Venus bumped the woman spilling her drink a little in passing.

“It is quite all right, I was not watching.” The blonde had a rich french accent, but it wasn’t European. Venus slid in next to her at the table. She spied the waiter close to her and waved him down.

“Let me get you another drink, I’ve spilled most of yours. I do apologies.” Venus smiled over at the woman, she caught a small smell of her perfume and thought that she’d have to find out what brand it was. It was unusual for her to think of such things while working, but something about this particular woman was unusually alluring.

“No no, it is only a petite spill, but thank you.” The woman shrugged it off as a trifle matter.

“You’re French, oui?” Venus’s instructors had always placed importance on knowing your enemies. She wasn’t sure who the blonde was, but she knew she wasn’t working for them.

“Yes, I am from Montreal, just down for a vacation in the sunny south.” She placed another bet on the table, her eyes glanced over again in the direction of the other agent.

“Canadian? By the look of your tan I’d say you’ve been down for quite a while. Most Canadians stand out down here this time of year because they are so pale from the cold winters.” Venus was a careful observer, but found herself with thoughts that weren’t normal. She licked her lips as she admired the woman’s features. What was she thinking? she was not the type of person to be attracted to a woman. She had to get this one out of the way. What was Karen Jade doing with a Canadian tailing her?

“Well I ... how do you say.. I bronze easily... If you’ll excuse me?” The woman started to rise and as she did the sound of her dress ripping sent shock into her face.

“Oh my! I didn’t see your dress... must have been sitting on part of it when I sat down.” The dress had a large tare revealing the woman’s skimpy black panties. Venus found herself a little aroused by it, this was unusual she was not attracted to the same sex, but this woman had her thinking things. She spoke a few harsh words in french that Venus was not certain of, but she knew the general intent of them as she departed toward the ladies room. Venus waited a few moments and than approached Karen Jade who was now sipping a tropical drink.

“Karen Jade I presume?” Venus put up her hand to the bartender and ordered local favorite, a Bahama Mama

“Green, so good to see you.” She didn’t acknowledge the woman next to her with the slightest glance, it was customary to keep things casual on meetings in public. “As you can see everything is fine here.”

“If it is than why are you being watched by the blonde French woman?” Venus glanced over and saw that blondie was coming back from the ladies room with her dress tare covered. Her eyes wavered there for a little longer than usual, was she admiring the woman in the blonde woman? She took a drink, and focused on the bar and the conversation at hand. “I don’t know what your talking about.”

“this is too strange for me Jade, I’ve got to report it.” She started to walk away from the bar as Jade took what looked like a perfume bottle out of her purse spraying a fine mist into the air in front of Venus. “What are you doing?” The perfume had a sweet musky vanilla scent to it, very nice but it made no sense at all. She felt someone close to her back, she’d not been watching the blonde woman.

“Bonjour Jade, is this the friend you were to meet?” Venus looked over at Jade as she nodded, her eyes looked vacant, blank. Venus knew she had to get out of here now, something was wrong. “Hello Agent Green is it?, nasty incident with my dress being torn”

“I don’t know what’s going on here, but something...” Venus broke off in mid sentence as she turned to face the woman, she felt light headed suddenly."... something?”

“Please Ms Green sit down here at the table so we can talk” The woman indicated the small table close to them, Venus braced herself on the bar, she wanted to make a break for the door, but found her head was so groggy. She was led over toward the table. It was like she was out of control, it must have been something in the drink.

“Who the hell are you?” She sat across from the attractive blonde who smiled over at her like a cat that just caught a mouse. She found her thoughts were not of the danger. but were of how beautiful the woman looked. What the hell is going on with my head?

“Well Ms. Green in answer to your first question my name is Mesmerette, and as to what is going on, well you and I are going to have a petite conversation about what you will say when you call your.... boss back in England.” She had thought that last question, hadn’t she? She shook her head and watched as Mesmerette took out a simular bottle of perfume and sprayed it on her pretty tanned neck. “I see you like my perfume Agent Green, please do breathe it in...”

Venus tried to fight the urges that she had to breathe in the perfume, her mind was still sharp and she realized that it wasn’t the drink that the drug was in, it was the perfume. She hadn’t notice the woman’s breasts and slim sexy waist before she’d gotten close to her at the roulette table, it was when she’d smelled the perfume that her mind drifted towards irrational thoughts.

“This isn’t going to work, I don’t know what the game is, but I’m not playing it.” Venus tried to rise but found herself being held down by Agent Jade who was now behind her with her hands firmly gripping her shoulders. The woman moved closer, and the smell of the perfume was all around her. “Jade let me go...” her plea for help was weak, more of a whisper as she inhaled the fragrance.

“You don’t want to leave us my dear Venus, you want to stay with us.” Mesmerette’s words were soft and sexy, like an erotic whisper between lovers. She leaned in close to Venus’s ear, her lips brushing it slightly. Venus noticed that Jade was now massaging her shoulders, kneading her skin. Her thoughts were mixed with pleasure and panic. Were these woman seducing her?

“This isn’t going to work on me, I will not submit to...” She inhaled deeply as the woman’s tongue ran along the back of her ear. The sweet smell of the vanilla perfume made her head even lighter than it was before, her mouth was dry.

“Submit... mon ammie Venus, did I ask you to submit to moi? I do not wish for you to be uncomfortable Venus, after all our work on this Island is almost finished. Just relax, breath deeply and relax Venus Green. I’m your friend not your enemy, trust me.”

“I.... don’t.... trust ...you..” She felt the tongue again, she heard a man ask in the distance if there was a problem. She tried to speak but all that came out was a dull murmur of protest. Mesmerette told him that her friend had a terrible headache and they were releasing it.

“You wound me with your words Venus, think of this as a vacation, you need to relax, your eyes they look so tired Venus. Here...” She felt Mesmerette’s fingers gently guide her chin upwards, so she could see her beautiful light blue eyes. “... focus on the dark centers of my eyes Venus...” Mesmerette’s voice was low and seductive, the purring. Venus didn’t want to do what she said, but her blue of her eyes seemed to glow and fill her vision “... focus on them Venus, you see nothing else but my beautiful eyes.”

‘No.....” Her protest was a low release of air as she inhaled the again. Venus tried to wet her lips, but even her tongue was dry now.

“Yes Venus... relax... focus... my eyes now fill your vision... you only see my eyes... hear my voice... it is all that you want.... my voice... my eyes...”

“voice... eyes...” Her lips moved slowly repeating the words that echoed in her head now, the sounds of the casino were oblivious to her. This Mesmerette, she was taking her, the thought of panic was far in the back of Venus’s mind now. She had to break free.

“We’re going to go on a journey Venus, you need to surrender to me... your eyes look so tired.. you are so tired.” No, the voice in the back of her mind was screaming now, but Mesmerette was right, she was tired. “your fingers are relaxing ... relaxing... you feel your hands growing so relaxed....” Her hand went limp and the voice of Mesmerette filled her. She could no longer hear the other voice as Mesmerette relaxed each part of her body with her soothing words.

To be continued....