The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 5

I smiled at Nikki as she sat looking shyly at me from her chair opposite. Another long week had passed since our day at the beach. We sat sipping a cold drink before she began her housecleaning. I hadn’t yet decided if I was going to allow her to continue with it, once she started, but that was her plan, at least. I’d spent the week in a strange mood, even for me, wanting a smoke several times, but somehow I’d managed to control the urge. It had been a time of reflection and looking to the future as well.

By mid-week I’d reached the stage of feeling miserably sorry for myself after contemplating all the years I’d been married and allowed Lauren to cause me to live my life as a man and not a natural male.

Now I couldn’t see why I’d put up with Lauren’s grudge fucks and lack of affection for so long. Thinking about Nikki, however, and the way I felt whenever I even thought about her or of being with her gradually rid those depressing feelings from my mind by week’s end. I’d also researched male dominance and female submissiveness on the Internet and thought I’d learned quite a lot for someone who plied his trade as only a writer and a journalist.

By the end of the week I was convinced I’d wasted many years of my life, but I did not intend to waste another single living moment of it living as a man, not one. I was a natural dominant male now and that was how I wanted to spend the rest of my life, and I intended to do just that.

‘Why are so many relationships unhappy, Master?’ Nikki asked idly. It was so good to be with him again, in his presence and close to him. She hadn’t felt balanced since she’d seen him last, when he had led her back to the car from the beach on a leash, naked. She was ecstatic with her life now and the way it was going, but her week had seemed so drawn out, so long.

It had seemed to take forever to pass. Every day all of her thoughts had centered on the Saturday just passed, and on the words he’d said to her, those beautiful tender words she had never heard from another male human being, let alone a man. She had relived every single moment in minute detail, no matter where she had been or what she had been doing. Her master had been in her mind and her body’s sensual awareness nonstop, all week long.

‘Are you unhappy?’ I asked her, smiling. She looked distracted or deep in thought.

‘No, Master,’ Nikki protested immediately. ‘I guess I was-I was comparing how I feel, to others, maybe?’

‘Then you’re happy with our relationship, such that it is?’ I asked, curious about her train of thought.

‘Oh, Yes, Master! It’s wonderful!’ Nikki beamed, believing it with all her young heart.

‘Do you think it’s an unusual relationship?’ I asked, probing a little more.

Nikki smiled shyly.

‘Maybe?’ She replied softly, looking up at him from beneath her eyebrows. ‘But only compared to the normal, and they’re mostly unhappy from what I’ve seen. So I guess the unusual is more happy than the usual, in that case.’

I smiled. My little Greek slave was not just a pretty face.

‘Do you feel disrespected as a female, by or in the way I dominate you?’ I asked.

‘No, Master,’ Nikki answered softly, knowing it to be true.

‘Even when I punish you?’

Nikki’s backside recalled instantly the throbbing hotness she’d felt in her buttocks from the several spankings she had received so far. She blushed and felt a little warm again there because of it.

‘No, Master,’ She replied, dropping her gaze, embarrassed.

I chuckled, seeing the crimson colour begin at her neck and then reach upward over her throat to her face.

‘What about when I humiliate you as a form of punishment or training?’ I asked her.

Nikki felt herself blush afresh, immediately recalling her walk along the beach, completely naked and tied to a leash around her neck. She had felt humiliated at first, but not now. And being spanked on a public beach had definitely humiliated her, but now, that, too, seemed unimportant in the overall scheme of her personal happiness in him wanting her for his slave and she wanting to be so. Picturing herself nude and on all fours, kneeling on her towel while leashed to him as he spanked her, slowly but surely brought a fresh blush to her face.

‘No, Master,’ She said softly, knowing that short, one-word answer to be true as well. The warmth from the blushing had spread now to between her legs, but for different reasons.

‘Thinking men and women are almost doomed from the start,’ I said. ‘As far as their happiness in a relationship goes.’

‘Why?’ Nikki asked, curious.

‘Why what?’ I frowned immediately.

‘I’m sorry. Why, Master?’ Nikki immediately corrected herself, hoping he wouldn’t spank her just for that, but not really sure that he wouldn’t. He smiled. She felt immediately relieved.

‘Since men and women think as opposed to feel, whatever they’ve each learned will be interpreted differently to the way the other has learned it, even about the same or similar things. Therefore they’ll have nothing in common regarding it.’

‘Hmmm,’ Nikki pondered.

‘But as males and females, we have everything in common, naturally, and, we didn’t have to learn them, they came with us at birth, as a complete feeling package. We all knew how to feel when we were born, so we have that in common automatically, as natural males and females.’

‘Yes, I see that,’ Nikki said, seriously. And she did, in a way, but she knew she was still putting it all together.

I decided to let her off for the interest she was showing, while I crystallised my thoughts on the topic, just by talking out loud.

‘I believe that we were meant to live our lives by acting upon our feelings,’ I said. ‘Then supporting those natural feelings, whatever they may be, with our learned thoughts, not the other way round.’

‘I’ve never thought of it that way before,’ Nikki said honestly, and wondered why.

I smiled. Neither had I, until recently. But I did now.

‘Not many do,’ I said. ‘But if we did, we’d soon know who should be in charge of our actions on a daily basis. Most men and women don’t cope, even on a good-hair day. But males and females cope always, even on a bad-hair day, because they feel good about themselves, without feeling guilty or ashamed. Men and women always feel guilty, that’s why they’re not happy, mostly, even on a good day. But males and females are always happy, even when their day is not going as planned.’

Nikki felt the adoration toward him right then in the very bottom of her soul. He really understood things. Everything he’d said now made sense to her, almost.

I knew then that all the money in the world could not buy the feelings that went with the look Nikki was giving me right then. I felt like the most important person in her world at that moment.

‘It’s men and women that fight and argue and don’t get on,’ I continued thoughtfully, feeling as if I was on a philosophical roll of some kind. ‘Males and females don’t do that, simply because they’re too busy feeling good about themselves and whatever they’re doing at the time, which will always be whatever feels right, toward their partner, as well as themselves. They don’t think first, they feel first, and then they act. A natural male would simply not do anything that did not feel right at the time, and that includes imposing his free will upon his female, or another, for that matter.’

Nikki’s eyebrows raised and she grinned.

‘But when you spanked me and led me nude along the beach, wasn’t that imposing your free will on mine?’

I raised my eyebrows and frowned. Mind like a steel trap, I grinned. And then I frowned at her.

‘Master,’ Nikki added quickly, cursing herself silently. She had a feeling her bottom would be red again if she kept that up.

I grinned. She was learning. That’s all I wanted from her.

‘No. It couldn’t have been,’ I said. ‘If it didn’t feel right I wouldn’t have done it. It’s really that simple. And now, when you look back on it, did I really do anything to you that you don’t now believe was right for you?’

Nikki thought only for a moment, knowing she had been naughty and had deserved the punishment.

‘No, Master,’ she replied softly, feeling the cheeks of her bottom begin to warm.

‘That’s what I mean,’ I continued. ‘A natural male or a natural female just wouldn’t do anything that didn’t feel right in the big picture. To each of their little pictures at the time it might not seem so. But in the big picture, Nature always looks after her own. Natural males and females are Nature’s own children, I believe, always a perfect balance in the big picture, while the little pictures are always, and meant to be, just learning curves that draw the couple closer together.’

Nikki felt that same look of undying adoration on her face as she gazed at him, her master. Her heart surged like a young teenager being guided in the wise ways of humankind. He was right. Nature was perfect. She just hadn’t thought about it from that perspective before.

‘So, if everybody followed their feelings, instead of their thoughts, they’d be living as natural males and females?’ Nikki asked, putting it all together as a big picture in her thoughts.

‘Naturally happy males and females,’ I added, forgiving her again for her repeated misdemeanor. ‘Even on a bad-hair day.’

‘And they wouldn’t impose their free will on their partner, just because they wanted to?’ Nikki asked, further clarifying the concept of the difference between men and women, males and females.

I grinned and wondered how long it would be before it felt right to spank her ass again. At the moment it did not feel right.

‘Men and women want,’ I told her. ‘Males and females need. A male wouldn’t want to do that. The man in him might, but if he were male-dominant in his personality he would act on his feelings, rather than his wants. If he were man-dominant in his personality he would act on his wants and hurt someone in some way. He would realise that it felt wrong, but his man-dominant personality would do it anyway, because it was what he wanted. When the wants of men and women get in the road of the needs of their male or female partner, there will always be hurt or arguments or dissatisfaction.’

‘No wonder so many couples are unhappy,’ Nikki concluded thoughtfully, feeling everything he had told her had just fallen into place.

I grinned, trusting in Nature. It was only a matter of time before her ass was grass.

‘No, not couples,’ I corrected her. ‘Men and women, and it’s because their personalities are thinking man or woman-dominant. Males and females simply have nothing to fight about. They only want to give, in one way or another, but they give naturally, in different ways, according to their gender. This is the only thing each has to learn about the other. A feeling of sadness or happiness, of lust or desire, is felt the same way by both of them. There’s no difference in interpretation, thanks to Nature, and their own natural human natures.’

‘What if they misunderstood their partner?’ Nikki asked, curious and not quite clear on that point.

Not a matter of if, but when, I grinned. Not if, but when.

‘There’s no chance of it being misinterpreted,’ I said. ‘Because the feelings they acted upon would have originated with and from Nature, their human nature, so they would have felt right and been right at the time in the big picture of Nature, as the final balance.’

‘And it’s the same for both,’ I added. ‘That way, any feeling of happiness derived from their actions toward one another would result in happiness of a long-term nature, compared to the achievements of the wants by thinking men and women, which, if actually achieved, are usually only short-term happiness at best.’

‘That’s amazing,’ Nikki said, full of admiration for her master. He was her father figure, also, she concluded, as she gazed warmly at him. ‘How do you know all this stuff?’

‘I was an unhappy man for a long time,’ I said bitterly, then smiled.

What was amazing, I thought and grinned, was that it still did not feel right to spank her ass for forgetting her slave manners, whenever she addressed me, but the look she gave me was worth the restraint. An easy silence then fell over us for several minutes, while we just sat gazing into each other’s eyes, like a pair of young teenagers in the throes of puppy love. I felt like all things to her right at that moment.

I felt important to someone. I hadn’t felt that way in a long time, even toward myself, and I realised something I thought was important, that I needed to be needed in order to be the male I wanted to be. Then I wondered whether her father would have approved of my spanking her, let alone the age difference between us.

‘There’s also no age difference between males and females,’ I told her on a sudden thought. ‘Nor attraction differences. All males past puberty are attracted to all females past puberty. That’s Nature’s way, in order for any natural breeding species to reproduce and survive. That’s Nature’s sole responsibility.’

‘That’s why you’ll sometimes see older males with younger females, or vice versa,’ I continued. ‘But they all have one thing in common when you notice it. They’re all happy with each other. They don’t think about or care about those natural differences in size, height, weight or shape. They just feel a natural attraction and act. Looks don’t matter, or are not a major part of the initial attraction, at any rate. The attraction is simply that one is a male and one is a female.’

‘Hmmm,’ Nikki pondered thoughtfully, thinking about her master and herself. ‘That means that the whole world should be attracted to one another?’ Nikki posed.

‘That’s what Nature had in mind for the continuation of our species,’ I grinned, wondering when her ass would be grass. I was beginning to become aroused and looked forward now to her continuing to forget her slave manners. ‘But we are not all attracted to one another, because some of us are men and women, not males and females. Men and women have learned or have been taught to become that way, unfortunately, as products of their environment from birth to puberty. But they can learn to go back to who they really are—males and females.’

‘Would it be hard, do you think?’ Nikki asked curiously.

I grinned, stirring in my trousers.

‘I did it,’ I said with a smile. ‘You’re doing it. We’re happy. And if we can do it, anybody can. The point is, do they know that they have a choice? They can go back to being who they really are, as they were born, as happy and contented feeling males and females, and move away from being what they’ve learned to be, as unhappy, often lonely thinking men and women.’

‘How would they learn” Nikki asked.

‘The same way you have, and do, and will again, now,’ I said firmly with a frown. ‘Stand up!’

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped, startled at his command, but immediately knowing the reason why, and, on top of that, she did not question it. She cursed herself silently and stood up, blushing and with a racing pulse, but she did not question it.

‘Do you know why I am going to punish you now?’

With shaking fingers and a wide-eyed excited gaze Nikki nodded, but did not look at him. Damn, she cursed. Her nipples stiffened. The natural tingling arousal in her lower belly was obvious to her now because he was going to punish her again, and, he was going to do it right then. Maybe it would happen now? Her mind asked as her lower belly tingled at the prospect.

‘Pull your pants down,’ I said seriously. ‘But keep your underwear on.’

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped. The tingling in her loins matched the warming already on her bottom.

Your ass is grass now, girl, I grinned silently, watching my beautiful Greek virgin slave unfasten, drop, and then step out of her shorts, and but keep on her dainty brief white underwear. And she did it willingly, because she knew it felt right. I assumed it did, anyway. It did for me.

I glanced at my watch and smiled then riveted my gaze on the dark nest of pubic hair hidden between her legs inside her panties. I had the rest of the morning and half the afternoon to have fun and still leave enough time for her to clean the house and depart before Lauren and Marcena arrived home from their shopping trip.

Slowly, I stood up and walked around behind her. She had two dimples, just above the top of her butt. I stirred.

‘You are my beautiful Greek virgin slave, Nikki,’ I said to her, gazing at the attractive hidden crease between her two firm peach cheeks. ‘At least for the moment and because of that you’re also a natural submissive female, or you can learn to be. Do you want to?’

‘Yes, Master,’ Nikki said, knowing he meant her virginity. Her heart raced as fast as her pulse, wondering what he was going to do to her. He’d told her to keep her knickers on so he wasn’t going to do it to her. She could feel her buttocks becoming warm and didn’t know whether it was from the envisaged spanking or knowing he was standing behind her, looking down at her backside.

‘If you truly understood what I’ve been talking about, I wouldn’t be punishing you now, would I?’ I asked her. She didn’t answer. Instead, she hung her head and looked away from me, then slowly shook it, just once.

‘As a natural female, you’ll be content from being submissive to me, if that’s what you want from such a relationship.’

‘I do!’ Nikki reassured him honestly; feeling his gaze bore two hot holes in her body, one in each cheek of her behind. Instantly she knew she’d forgotten again and decided it was too late. She was going to be punished for it anyway.

I let it go and believed her.

‘You aren’t weak in being submissive,’ I told her. ‘You’re strong. Once you truly understand the submissive slave concept of a natural female your own ideas will become clear to you on how you want to act around me. It’s not out of shame or embarrassment or fear that I want you to willingly serve my needs as your master, but out of pride and strength in your own femality.’

Nikki said nothing, feeling his gaze. He now stood in front of her, doing what he was doing, looking at her and she loved it. She was proud, she thought then, of being his slave and of being a feeling female and not a thinking woman, which she believed her mother and twin sisters probably were.

She did not feel complete in herself now unless she was with him. And somehow she knew he would protect her body, teach her mind, and strengthen her natural female with his male strength and wisdom. She wanted to be everything to him and for him, as he was already everything to her.

In her mind in the week just past his memorable touch had awoken her several times to find her hands on her breasts and between her legs while alone in her ownlonely bed. She had smiled softly then, believing how lucky she’d been in meeting him, in having him. Thoughts of him seemed to free her from the learned chains of her past thinking woman and in that alone she felt very free, and, without feeling guilty.

‘You might think at first that my punishments are too severe,’ I said, almost finished. ‘But you should accept them gratefully, knowing that I always have your bests interests at heart to make a better slave out of you for both our sakes.’

‘I am grateful, Master, really,’ Nikki said emphatically, believing her words to be true. She could feel his gaze between her legs and wished she didn’t have such a thick black jungle down there. The heat in her buttocks had now spread to her sex and lower belly.

‘I know you are,’ I agreed. ‘But if and when I ever desire your body you’ll happily give it to me. Then you can take pride and pleasure yourself in knowing that you’ll bring me much happiness. But the pleasure of giving your body is only one aspect of our relationship. The way we love, the way we trust each other, the things we share, and the respectful good manners we show each other always are all parts of this relationship. Do you agree?’

Nikki hung her head, feeling ashamed. She had forgotten her manners. She nodded instead of speaking, feeling as if she’d let him down already. My mind and body are his, she thought. And when he tells me I’m beautiful then that’s how I have a natural right to feel, irrespective of what any other thinks.

Tears welled in her eyes. In her master’s eyes she was beautiful, she knew that now and for that alone she could hold her head high and endure his punishments, whatever they were. She gazed down at her arms and legs and then at the dark triangle of thick genital body hair hidden beneath her knickers. She was simmering and she knew it. He moved to stand once again behind her and her buttocks felt the warmth of his gaze instantly.

‘If I want you to be my slut,’ I said to her, staring through her sheer underwear at the deepest part of her ass. ‘Then you will be my slut because I want you to be with every ounce of your natural female being. And if I want you to be my Queen then with every ounce of your natural female being will you strive to be the very best natural female Queen you can be for me.’

Nikki had blushed immediately when he had used the word, slut. She felt warm between the legs and knew she was juicing. Everything he was telling her was true. She knew that. Her mind was his, to teach and to train, to explore and to know as only he could. She did not want to have any secrets from him, no mistrust between them. She knew already that she would probably never like his punishments, but she was realising that they were just his loving way of teaching her important lessons so she could be a better female for both of them.

‘I want your female soul, Nikki,’ I said, the emotion welling quickly as I spoke. ‘I don’t, and never will want the thinking woman of you in charge of your happiness, or around me, for that matter. When you kneel naked at my feet you’ll never displease me, and the worst way you can displease me is to disappoint me. Do you understand?’

‘Yes, Master,’ Nikki said softly, on the verge of tears. His words were so meaningful to her, so beautiful, so completing. Kneeling naked at his feet was exactly what she wanted to do and where she wanted to be for the rest of her natural life as a female and his perfect slave. Nikki felt the warmth of her tears before she was even aware she was crying. He had called her, sweetheart, a term of fond endearment. He had never done that before. Nobody had.

Her heart swelled to bursting point with loving affection for him in all ways. She wished he would just take her virginity then and there where she stood and complete her deflowering properly. Then she would be physically bonded to him for life. She knew that truly. She had never wanted so badly to lose her damn Greek maidenhead in all her life. It was driving her crazy.

I saw her tears and almost joined her with those of my own. I couldn’t believe the emotional feelings she was bringing out in me, feelings I hadn’t felt since I was a teenager discovering my first true puppy love. Except the feelings I had for her, I knew, were not those from a love of that kind. I gently stroked her glorious long back hair as it flowed down over her back and shoulders like a dark cloak of mystery.

‘Oh Master,’ Nikki sobbed softly, quietly as his hand passed gently over her hair. She was beginning to realise that his role as her master was more difficult than hers was.

And that she should be grateful that he even wanted to make her the very best female she could be. All she had to do was to stop acting like the thinking woman she had always been then begin to act on each and every feeling that came to her instinctive or intuitive awareness. She just had to allow herself be who she really was, a natural feeling female, and not what she had always been, an unnatural and mostly unhappy thinking woman.

‘I’m a natural dominant male, Nikki’ I told her, knowing now it was true. ‘I always have been. But like you and most people, who are generally unhappy and want something more out of life, I didn’t always know it. For many years the thinking man of me suffered much loneliness and unhappiness because of it, but now my thoughts no longer lead my actions. Instead, they support my natural male feelings whatever they might happen to be in any given moment. And I’m proud of being a dominant male, Nikki, I really am. I deserve to be. It’s my birthright, my right to natural long-term happiness, and I want you to feel that way, too, but as a female.’

Nikki was still sobbing quietly. The emotion of the moment delivered by his powerful words was too much to bear.

‘I-I am proud, Master,’ she said hesitantly. ‘I am.’

‘I know you are, baby,’ I told her, reigning in my own surging emotions with my hand stroking gently down the centre of her long back. ‘And I want you to know that your willing female submission is a gift that I value as priceless. And when I take your precious Greek virginity and I will take it, make no mistake about that, you’ll give that preciousness willingly to me, and, with all of your natural female heart.’

‘Oh!’ Nikki almost cried, wanting him to pull down her panties and take it right there and then, to shove it fully inside her, all the through her boundary no matter what the pain was.

‘And when I do take it,’ I said. ‘That wonderful gift from you will be the most prized possession I’ll will ever own, sweetheart, and only because it will have been me who took it. And it will have been you who gave it to me. Once I take it, Nikki, I’ll always own that fact, and no one can ever take that away from me. Do you understand?’

Nikki finally felt herself crack and wept openly and unashamedly. She had never felt so much impassioned and heartfelt love for another human being; had never even imagined it could be so.

And while she sobbed he held her from behind, stroking her back, her shoulders, her ribs, and the underbelly of each soft breast beneath her shirt. Then he stroked her buttocks and then deeply in between. His hand slid between her legs, brushing the dense fur beneath her underwear lightly, barely touching her.

Then finally and only because of her powerful bodily sensations her tears ceased, but they left behind their warmth of having been in other ways. His hand continued to pass slowly back and forth between her legs, feathering the sheer material canopy over her nest. He sanded her inner thighs and the edges of her damp crease with his light touch.

Her genitals felt swollen and hot and his gentle touch there was simply electric each time his hand swept through her junction and burnished over the high softness of her there. She wanted him now, wanted him to take her and have her, to hang her virginity on his wall of pride.

She wanted him to put it in her, inside her, all the way, to break through what had always been waiting until she had met the right man, the right male, and now she had. She realised fully at that moment just how fiercely she loved her master and with a young virgin lust and fiery passion she had never thought she would ever be capable of. She was as happy and as joyous as any living human being had a right to be.

‘Bend over and grasp your knees,’ I told her firmly, standing behind her. Then I withdrew my leather belt from the loops of my trousers. ‘Keep your eyes closed and look to the front.’

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped, startled out of her emotional thoughts and back to the reality of the moment. Her heart raced. Her punishment was about to begin. Slowly she bent forward and gripped her knees so firmly that her knuckles turned white.

‘Get ready,’ I warned her, my excitement rising with her warning.

Nikki’s heart jumped and then beat so fast she thought it was going to explode at any moment. She wanted to beg him not to spank her, but yet she did want him to. She was confused. She wanted him to stick inside her instead, to hurt her, to break her, to make her different in that way. And it was in the middle of that thought that her tender sensual world of the moment exploded in blinding debilitating pain as her bottom suddenly blazed in an agony she had never thought possible for one human being to feel.

And it was in the beginning of that agonising pain that she’d heard the loud slap that had brought the blistering torment in her backside with it. The incapacitating intensity of her anguish sent her mind and senses spinning crazily.

I quickly stepped forward and held her by the neck then reefed her underwear down to her ankles.

‘Step out of them!’ I ordered her, watching her immediately do so. I grabbed them off the floor and brought them around to her face then forced them inside her mouth as a gag.

‘Leave them there!’ I commanded her firmly, feeling somehow that it was now time to break her thinking woman’s spirit once and for all, for both our sakes. If she didn’t listen she would now feel.

‘Aaghh!’ Nikki opened her mouth to cry out as he finished forcing something soft deeply into her mouth. It effectively absorbed her cry of alarm and reduced it to only a soft muffled groan. It was her own lace white underwear. She could smell her own musky arousal.

Her nostrils flared widely for air while she drew breath to scream her stinging pain away again, but it took all of her physical strength to keep her eyes shut and hold to the bent-over position in which she stood with her hands gripping her knees. She felt herself buckling, losing her balance. With her white-knuckled fingers she squeezed the blazing pain into her legs with every ounce of concentration she could find. It ripped torching through her mind. Tears stung her eyes mercilessly and her senses swam.

I drew back the leather belt and swung again, aiming as best I could for the centre of her buttocks. She jumped wildly when it slapped hard across her flesh, howling into the underwear jammed inside her mouth, as two bright red welts seemed to magically appear across her creamy white buttocks. I was surprised at how calm I felt as I drew back for a third time and swung hard.

Nikki could not believe he was punishing her so harshly. Her mind and body wracked with a pain she had never imagined possible. She bucked again and swayed, dipping at the knees, the tears swimming from her eyes while her body burned in hell.

I held her firmly again as I swung. She shrieked and jumped violently then buckled at the knees and fell to the carpet on all fours, her buttocks trembling and twisting from side to side, but I followed her down and swung again. Her loud wailing scream disappeared muffled into her gag as she threw herself down onto the carpet, her buttocks clenching and unclenching, her hands stretched out in front of her as if she were trying to drag herself away from the pain and the belt by her fingertips.

Nikki tried to claw her way down through the floor, away from the debilitating pain in her bottom. Her body was on fire, her mind ablaze. She screamed and raged in pain of the most unimaginable kind.

Again I drew back and swung hard down across her lower buttocks and again she screamed blue murder into her gag. Her ass was streaked with several raised red welts that somehow looked attractive to me as I hesitated when drawing back. It was time to stop. It felt right to stop. I threaded the belt back into my trousers while she howled and screamed and shrieked hysterically into her gag.

Nikki suddenly felt herself collapse, first mentally then emotionally and then physically. She screamed and cried and howled openly and unashamedly, waiting for the next one, but strangely there was no more pain now. She floated somewhere in the sky where it was cool and warm, her body rapidly going numb to her sensory awareness of anything at all.

She waited, knowing what the blazing pain would feel like when it finally arrived, ready for it now and strangely, accepting its ultimate arrival with a submissive serenity. She was in a cool warm place somewhere, an unfamiliar place she had never been before where her mind now rested, waiting… waiting. But the pain never came. Slowly, gradually then she began to quiet her howling wails to gentle soft sobs of utter anguish.

She felt herself floating downward, back to the pain, back to the reality of lying on the floor naked from the waist down with her backside torching her body to death while it was still alive.

I knelt beside her in her agony and gazed at her scarlet-welted buttocks, wondering if I’d gone too far, but feeling that I’d stopped at just the right time. Her woman’s spirit had been broken, I was sure of it. Angry red stripes decorated her buttocks, looking sensual and attractive in their redness and in their unusual and unnatural markings.

Reaching to her mouth I removed her panties, hearing her gasp deeply and immediately. Then I leaned down and began to kiss that redness and her pain and hurt away, each welt and each risen piece of crimson flesh.

‘Ohhh!’ Nikki gasped, breathing deeply of the voluminous fresh air.

‘Ohh! She gasped again; startled as she felt his lips on her burning behind.

‘Open your legs,’ I said firmly then watched as she slowly spread her legs a little.

‘More,’ I told her more forcefully. She spread them a little more.

‘More!’ I snapped.

Nikki moved her ankles widely apart, the pain in her backside momentarily dulling from the awareness of the warmth of his kisses. He began to kiss deeply between her cheeks, his tongue whispering away the hurt gently, soothingly. Then he slid his lips and mouth further downward between her legs.

‘Ohh!’ She groaned deeply. She felt emotionally drained and excited at the same time. Lifting her hips a little she was then rewarded instantly with the sensation of his tongue pushing far inside her the natural untested tightness of her virgin reproductive organs. Her loins tingled all over instantly and she raised her hips a little higher to be rewarded yet again with the incredibly arousing sensation of the flat of his tongue dragging itself slowly from her stem to her stern.

‘Ohhh!’ She moaned deeply again from her lower gut. Her own voice sounded to her as belonging to a wanton slut in its honesty of expression, but she didn’t care, even of her thoughts about herself. All she wanted to do was feel, to feel his touch, his kisses, and his firm exploring tongue as it now slid upwards and buried itself in the very centre of her buttocks.

‘Ohhh, God!’ She cried loudly, honestly again. He was her master, had punished her severely and now he was caring for her, loving her in a way she needed to be loved and cared for right then. Her juices were strong and textured, slick and highly palatable and I drank deeply of them with my tongue fluted inside her flooding well. It would soon be time, I declared to myself.

Then I energetically continued to attend to the red brands on her bottom and tasting all of her Greek virgin delights that lay betwixt and between until finally she began to twist violently in my grip. Then she stiffened and groaned deeply for several long seconds before collapsing fully relaxed down into the soft carpet with a long contended sigh.

My slave, I thought tenderly as I rose and wiped her juices from my chin, my little Greek virgin slave was slowly changing into a natural feeling female and through it all I knew that I, too, was changing, for good. There was no going back now. I simply didn’t want to. There was simply nothing and no one to go back to or for.