The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 4

I loved the beach. The white grassy sand dunes rose sharply approximately twelve feet high on either side. Between them a smooth hidden strip of bright golden sand edged them both, also some twelve feet wide and long. It emptied out between the two high dunes and turned then opened up into the main sandy beach and the ocean’s shore of many crustacean shells. Its hidden location was perfect. It was why I came there; it was why I was there now.

Nikki lay beside me and was reading a book. This time I had brought her with me, instead of leaving her in the house to do the cleaning.

Gazing at her I could imagine her lengthy and shapely legs, her firm female loins and flat muscled stomach and chest that supported her full young breasts absorbing the seeping lazy heat as it simmered and drew upward and away home on its way back to the mother sun. I could almost visualise it passing through her female flesh, bones and tissue, relaxing them, soothing them, re-energising them, and replenishing them as it always seemed to do to me. I loved the beach and my little hideaway.

One week had passed since collaring her. It had been a week of mixed emotions for me; mixed in a way that, for once, when Lauren had actually approached me for sex I had rejected her. She hadn’t liked it, but I didn’t care. It had always been the same between us. Whenever her natural female itch needed scratching I was always there, ready, willing and able, like a faithful dog.

I always had the feeling of being used and had always felt affection-deprived. I’d told her once of my feelings on the matter and she’d laughed, saying that I was suffering from the Poor Me syndrome. Something inside of me had switched off toward her after that. I didn’t know what, only that I had never felt the same way about her again. So, I had simply focussed on my writing and my fishing, and coming to my little hideaway whenever I could, which was mostly on a Saturday and sometimes I didn’t even fish. I just went there to be.

Slowly I watched her roll over onto her back like a big lazy cat and stretch. She wore a simple two-piece bikini, which I’d bought for her at a store along the way. She’d been thrilled and excited when I’d met her at the door and told her of my plans. I sighed and stirred then when I watched her part her legs slightly to expose her body totally to the gentle exploring fingers of the warm sun’s curiosity.

Her hand came up to her face to shield her eyes with the book she’d been reading. Then she reached out with her other hand and dragged her carry bag under her head, using it as a pillow while she settled the full weight of her neck and shoulders down upon it. She reopened the book to begin reading again. I immediately felt the warmth of the incredibly sensual sight of her between my legs and moaned silently to myself.

Nikki sighed deeply as she felt the luxuriating direct heat from the sun’s warm morning fingers. They felt their way through her bikini and into her naked flesh itself. In particular she felt that direct heat through the dark nipples of her breasts and the black mass of pubic hair that hid her shapely female folds, gentle hills and deep moist valleys from the world’s view in the little sandy cove he had brought her to.

She felt extreme warmth in those particular areas of her body that lay covered by the swimsuit he had bought her. It had been such a surprise. Her warm sex felt as if it had begun to deep fry in its own natural virgin oil. That feeling was relaxing her even more deeply, such that she closed the book and put on her shades, then relaxed fully and allowed nature to do its perfect work in warming, relaxing, and tanning her body everywhere to absolute perfection.

She loved the beach, but didn’t get to go very often by herself because of her mother’s suspicious nature. Mostly she went with her sisters.Her mind wandered in and out of the warmth of her lazily relaxed and dreamy state of being. As it did so her awareness drifted in and out of many different altered states associated with her waking daydreams of him having power over her and controlling her. Those thoughts had been responsible for many occasions of self-pleasuring throughout the long week while waiting excitedly to see him again, to be with him again. She had also been having dreams, sensual dreams, of him, her master, visualising often in her imagination his strong masculine dominance and control of her in his erotic fantasies.

Lying there beneath the rising morning sun, at times she sensed that her awareness was simply not aware of anything at all as the deep penetrating warmth of the sun’s heat invaded her relaxed flesh from above and below. She was only aware of lying beside her master.

The sun’s gentle absorbing rays seemed to meet in the middle of her body, melting away whatever thoughts or concerns she might have had. But right then she was simply not aware of anything at all, except warmth, peace, and contented quiet. The sound of the far away seagulls scrapping for food somewhere off toward the horizon, way out over the deep blue sea caught her momentary attention. Then she heard a long sigh from her master, who was right beside her, exactly where she wanted him, exactly where she knew he wanted to be.

‘Nice private beach, Nikki?’ She heard him say. The rich sound of his voice entering her dim and lazy awareness caught her between two very real worlds, one of sleeping, the other of waking. She knew she wasn’t really in either, at that moment. For a second or two, she thought she must have been dreaming.

‘You need to even your tan,’ I said to her as she stirred. ‘Take off your top and give it to me.’ I felt the rush of power and control over her as soon as the words left my mouth. Then I felt the thickening and the lengthening.

Nikki was suddenly fully aware again, startled by his instructions for her to comply on a public beach in broad daylight. She sat bolt upright, her arms quickly moving to cover her bikini-clad breasts. Her knees drew immediately upward and closed tightly together.

She quickly looked left and right, then at his face, knowing that his strong eyes danced intensely behind his dark shades. Back to the sun, his shape was outlined, silhouetted against the rising corona.

She loved the intensity of him that was masked behind a dry sense of humour, but it was who he really was and she loved it. With her free hand then she hesitantly removed her bikini top, her gaze darting all about her before finally settling back into his serious face. She hoped that if anyone came along he would tell him or her to get lost in a damn hurry.

‘Good girl,’ I smiled, lowering the sunglasses from my eyes. My gaze was rewarded with such a vision of sensual and sexual loveliness, the like of which, I don’t believe I had ever seen before. I chuckled. Still looking around herself in all directions she handed her bikini top to me. My groin flexed strongly with power, with fondness toward her, and from the sight of her gorgeous breasts with their long brown stud nipples.

Nikki had never actively sought men as sexual companions, but she now felt herself respond with increased warmth, and knew it wasn’t from the morning rays of the sun. Maybe this is where it will happen? She wondered, and then panicked. Oh, no, she gasped silently, hoping he wouldn’t choose a public beach in the sand for her virginal deflowering.

‘Lie back down,’ I said. ‘And leave your arms by your sides.’ As she did so my eyes couldn’t help but travel the full length and shapely form of her. I yearned to see her absolutely and completely butt-naked in public. Her long athletic-looking frame lay proudly facing me while I stared down at her. I reached for her.

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped softly when he placed his right hand firmly on her left breast. His skin was warm. Her studded nipple erected further and said hello to his pinching touch. Then he moved his hand down to the inside of her right knee and pushed it firmly, widening them slightly apart.

‘Master!’ She gasped again, attempting to sit up and look around for anybody who might be walking past the entrance to the little dune hideaway, but he gently pushed her back down with his left hand on her chest. She was terrified and embarrassed. ‘But somebody might come along!’

‘Sunglasses off,’ I told her quietly, and then watched her hesitantly remove them. I smiled at her protests, but firmly held her pressed down into her towel with my left hand between her breasts. Both nipples, I noticed, were now erect. I loved her classic Greek facial features.

She had dark smouldering almond-shaped eyes that were placed perfectly on her attractive angular face. And they were even more attractive when worried or angry. Her long jet-black thick hair fell flowing like a dark waterfall from the top of her head, all the way down over her naked back and shoulders. I knew when she stood it would reached half way to her buttocks, like a dark shawl flowing downward from around her neck.

Nikki lay with her arms stiffly by her sides, her fists clenched with the tension she felt. Her eyes darted left and right, then down at her bare breasts. Long erect dark-teated nipples graced and tipped each sensuously; each breast jutted prominently outward and upward. Her strong-looking upper chest muscles and sinew supported them. Trying to relieve her tension she looked down at her overall shape. It was hourglass, she thought proudly, but femininely so.

My gaze dropped from her arousing breasts squarely to her groin. Reacting in their own rapidly growing warmth I smiled, imagining her brewing virgin oil deep-frying her sex in the morning sun on a slow sizzle. Then I wondered what her olive-skinned Greek full-lipped pussy would look like and taste like if shaven. Not a matter of if, I decided right then, but when.

Nikki stared down at herself between her legs, not consciously aware that she was doing it. Her gaze and focused awareness was taken fully and completely by sensual surprise as she studied the sensuous looking high-cut deep V of her bikini bottoms. She felt herself blushing in the warmth of the morning sun.

She had seen her sisters’ genitalia at close quarters before and thought them both absolutely beautiful. On the first occasion, when she had walked into the bathroom and seen Athena and Apollonia getting ready to go to work she had been embarrassed in the extreme, but had not been able to take her eyes away from the fully carpeted naked loins of her twin elder sisters.

They had both stood unashamedly nude and facing her, giggling. She had never seen such a breathtaking or sensual sight in all her life. Inside her mind she was relived to see that her sisters were both as fully bushed between the legs as she was. She became aware of herself then, growing even warmer as she lay on her back with her body absorbing the heat of the morning, and this time, she knew it was definitely not the sun’s gentle probing fingers.

‘Take off your bikini bottom and hand it to me,’ I said to her, not being able to stand it any longer. She was my slave. I wanted to enjoy her virginal Greek sensuality publicly and to the hilt.

‘Oh! No! Master! Please?’ Nikki gasped and pleaded. She was horrified at the thought of it and felt as if she were suddenly boiling now in her own cooking oil. He couldn’t ask her to do that, not here, on the public beach on a Saturday morning? She thought frantically, but inside she felt that the whole situation exuded an exciting and dangerous sensuality, a special beauty, somehow, and in him, a quiet and powerful male strength as he waited for her to do his bidding.

Once again she tried to sit up, but gently he held her down on her back. Her thoughts were chaotic, her mind frantic with fear of her fully naked public exposure.

‘Are you deaf, Nikki?’ I asked her, feeling the frown of her resistance begin to interfere with my enjoyment of the moment. ‘It was not a request.’

Nikki’s focus then suddenly seemed to fill with the awareness of the dark wall-to-wall rug that blanketed her soft sex, beneath which the lips now felt full of sexual arousal. They felt cuppable, touchable, kissable, lickable and suckable.

‘Oh, God,’ She moaned silently to herself as she felt once again suddenly all hot and bothered. Acutely embarrassed at doing that which he had told her to do her gaze had now focused on her own body. She couldn’t seem to tear it away and felt sweaty from head to toe.

Hesitantly, her hands reached slowly downward, hooking her thumbs into each side of her bikini bottoms. Her wide-eyed gaze darted left and right, and then all over the place. She wanted to stop returning to stare at the junction of her thighs and raise her head to look into the eyes of the man who had told her to become utterly nude on a public beach. But she was suddenly afraid he would see how embarrassed she was and maybe read in her face the lewd thoughts she’d just been thinking. Quickly she glanced at him, then back to her groin. He was looking at her, there.

‘I can look, Nikki,’ I said to her, knowing how embarrassed and frightened she was of being caught exposed and nude on a public beach. ‘I like you looking at you, down there.’ And with that said I watched her slowly slide the decorative bottom half of her bikini down over her thighs and knees, until eventually she handed them to me.

‘Please, Master?’ Nikki begged him. ‘What if someone comes?’

I took the bikini bottoms and placed them with the top on the opposite side of my towel, then stared hard into her eyes.

‘Settle down and relax,’ I said firmly to her, my gaze riveting squarely back on her dark-matted Greek junction. My groin reared and backed into my belly, like a Boa Constrictor preparing to lunge and crush its helpless victim.

On an impulse I decided to take her mind off herself and stood up, then stepped over her legs on either side, just above her knees, where her naked and forested olive-skinned sex lay embedded between two muscular and shapely thighs. Quickly and suddenly I dropped my shorts to my ankles and stood naked before her as she lay on her back looking up at my standing part.

‘Ohh!’ Nikki gasped, and then blushed even more so; waves of sensual heat washed down from her head to her toes, heating her own natural virgin oil even more so.

‘Master!’ She implored him, but all she could see was the full and swollen muscle of his male’s sensual brown sex, and the down-covered heavy sac hanging beneath it. Her gaze darted everywhere, but quickly returned to him.

Her vertical slit quivered deliciously at the raw sight of him standing above her and fully aroused like that. She thought she could see a slight glistening sheen at the very tip of his swollen helmet and found she stared hard, even through her extreme embarrassment to see if she was right.

Her eyes darted left and right again, not believing what she was doing, what they were doing on a public beach, and in full view of anybody who happened to come along.

‘Sit up,’ I said firmly to her, my balls beginning to ache with anticipation at filling her slender pipe with living life in the very near future. I could see she was no longer thinking about passersby.

‘Oh, God!’ Nikki gasped silently as she slowly raised herself upright to the sitting position, drawing up her legs and crossing them at the ankles. As her upper torso rose, her gaze zeroed in between his legs again and focused upon the centre of her whole world at the moment. It quivered.

‘Oh, god, Master!’ She gasped. Her mind began to feel numb. She couldn’t think, her present awareness mesmerised by the incredibly magnetising and sexual sight of that part of him standing full and tall, right in front of her face. Her awareness and senses were being drawn slowly toward that length and girth adorning his strong brown loins like a moth to a flame, as if by natural magic.

Her mouth was suddenly as dry as the Sahara Desert. Her tongue snaked out in an attempt to moisten her parched lips, but her mouth, however, remained slightly open, even after her tongue had done its work. Nothing existed in her immediate awareness now, but that which consumed the utter essence of her extreme female focus. The fact that she had been worried and concerned about someone seeing her completely naked on a public beach was now of absolutely no relevance whatsoever.

I stared hard down at the top of her dark head, knowing where her gaze was centred. I wanted those luscious succulent lips around my balls, gently sucking. I wanted my rigid living pole in her mouth, and I wanted so badly right then to taste her warm virgin Greek oil that it was driving me crazy. Her tongue once again snaked around her lips, moistening them. I flexed strongly before her eyes at the mere thought of firmly pressing my tongue deeply into that soft and fully-shrubbed Mediterranean slit.

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped softly when the object of her attention suddenly and strongly jerked only inches away from her face, her lips, her mouth and her tongue. She suddenly felt very small, seemingly as if a tall, bronzed naked Gladiator stood over her, controlling her, forcing her to feel strange and powerful feelings and sensations between her legs and in her breasts. Her mind was still, her focus steady. And between her own warm thighs her imagination already had him, there. Then she thought briefly of where they were, on a beach, where anyone could see if they came along. She quickly looked around again, fearing discovery by a passerby.

‘Keep looking at me, there,’ she heard her master’s strong voice tell her. It came like an order, but she noticed only the power of the unspoken and expected obedience behind the words. Then he took one more slow, short step forward with each foot, bringing his living loins almost against her lips. Her eyes almost crossed, such was her point of focus on the engorged living upright trunk of her master. It was there, right there.

‘Ohh! Master!’ She heard herself unconsciously gasp, but not loudly. Then suddenly she panicked again.

‘Please? Somebody might come!’

‘Oh!’ She then gasped unconsciously at the sudden and close proximity of that by which she had been so entranced. It once again jerked powerfully in front of her eyes. Its glistening tip quivered. Her breathing became short trembling pants, which hesitated as they flowed quickly out over her dry lips. And with each breath inward she could now smell her master’s male only an inch from her face.

The unique shape of its arrow form intrigued her imagination, its aroma strongly male and powerfully intoxicating. Her nostrils flared widely as she breathed him in. It was sublimely heady, like a potent and fermented sweet wine.

Her senses swooned. Her mouth opened more so, her tongue lying coiled and ready behind her bottom teeth, like a long pink snake ready to strike out and hurl itself vigorously into battle for the natural sustenance it needed right then. And all the while, unnoticed in her state of fixation, her own dark rug drained her warm and wasted virgin Greek oil slowly, but continuously from her body, down into her beach towel.

My heart pounded against my ribs enthusiastically while my pulse raced. My temples thumped rapidly in and out on the sides of my head. The blood raced and surged around my body like heavy tidal seas crashing onto the shore in a thunderstorm. Gazing all over her in my rapidly rising heat of the moment I stood over her.

The dark nipples of her own full breasts had thickened, stiffened and lengthened while I imagined the long pink lips of her unseen virgin slit swollen with pure sexual arousal and deliberately-imagined intent.

‘Don’t’ touch me, until I tell you to,’ I told her. She would deprive me, as well as she, of a pleasure that couldn’t come soon enough. I began to move my hips in miniscule circular thrusting motions before her face.

‘Ohh, Master!’ Nikki moaned in sexual agony, wanting him with her lips, her mouth, and her virgin body. Her master’s rich dominant voice commanded her and she obeyed, but with difficulty. She wanted him to spear her now, not wait any longer, to spike it all the way inside. The object of her total focus of attention was now rhythmically moving slowly from left to right a few inches and then back again. It swayed as he moved, like a snake in a basket, as if it were alive.

Again she quickly looked left and right about her, not believing what was happening on a public beach, not believing what she wanted to do, what she knew she would do, any second.

‘Oohh, Master!’ She groaned with a fever that only another virgin female in urgent mating heat could possibly understand. His strong brown loins then repeated the movement, but added gentle up and down thrusting actions. The thick long pole grazed lightly across her open mouth and lips, like a lollipop, with soft butterfly kisses again and again, but not exactly touching.

‘Oh,’ she moaned softly. Her mind felt faint. She was in another world and being strongly drawn toward that swollen brown beef in the very centre of it. Her heated virgin oil began to pool more rapidly between her legs and drain wasted down into the towel.

Her eyes no longer saw clearly, and instead, riveted on the smooth girder of muscle, flesh and blood, which trembled and swayed, dipped and then rose like a Phoenix from the ashes within breathing distance of her mouth. Her master’s living male essence was there, right there.

‘Don’t touch,’ I said firmly to her, even though it was not what I wanted, and it took every ounce of self-discipline to say it when all I wanted to do was bury it so deeply down inside her mouth and throat that she choked.

Nikki unconsciously then began to rock herself gently on her buttocks. It was an instinctive reaction, one that she had not chosen to do and a way of reliving her inner tension.

She pursed her lips to reach for that which she so badly yearned for. She wanted to have it and to hold it for real again in her mouth and between her lips, her teeth, and her tongue. It glistened, leaking silver at its shining bulbous red tip, taunting her. It dared her to sip and taste, to savour and swallow like a fine blend of the most precious intoxicant. She wanted to know the first living drop of him for the day, of his arousal at being with her, his committed slave.

Her taste buds danced for joy, like ears of wheat bending back and forth as the gentle warm wind raked gently across the top of them, just to let them know it was always there to take them to greater heights in their natural growth. She longed to taste him, sexually, intimately, and then drink from his tall male tap, deeply and fully, until his keg was dry.

Her heart raced unstoppable as her tongue unconsciously began to extend further and further from between her lips, each time almost tipping his heady beverage. Her own sexual energy climbed unnoticed, higher and higher within her sensual mind and between her legs, while her empty Greek sheath still wept its virgin teardrops wasted downward into the towel upon which she sat.

I felt I was sinking into a bottomless pit of raw and absolutely new and different sexuality from which there would be no wanted or desired return. And now I wanted to fall into that sensual sexual pit with her.

‘Not yet!’ I gasped, barely under control, but I yearned, I needed, I longed for, I ached for, I burned for, and I desired for those virgin Greek lips to close about me like two runaway garage doors.

‘Only when I tell you to!’ I reinforced strongly lest her virginal weakness spoil the passing memories of my sensual enjoyment of being with her in the moment for as long as heaven would allow me to. Placing my hands on my hips I dug my fingers into my own flesh cruelly to help with my own control.

‘Oh, Master, Please!’ Nikki implored him, begging. She was going out of her mind with sensual and sexual delirium. Her own inner flames rose higher still, and her natural virgin Greek oil boiled and bubbled from her trembling crease like snow melting in the early summer. Thoughts of his absolute and utter control and dominance over her, even on a public beach, consumed her mind.

Resistance of any kind, no matter how justified, had long since vanished. She wanted to enslave herself to and impale her body on that long stiff spear. She yearned to submit her female soul to those delicious, smoothly-downed balls and sac; to drink heavily and thirstily from his unseen simmering keg of male living humankind life and being, until her belly was sated and full. Only then would she be complete as a female in need. Her senses strained for the as yet unattainable.

Her mind spun crazily with fevered and heated carnal thoughts. She felt wild with wanton abandon. She felt sluttish and feral with lust and desire for what she was surely going to be allowed to do, to have and to hold so very near and close at any moment.

I watched agonisingly, as Nikki’s rocking motion quickened on her ass, back and forth, round and round while her breathing turned to rapid moans and panting. I had no idea how much longer I could continue swaying like that before her face without yielding to the natural nature of us both, but I wanted the feeling I was feeling to last for eternity. I could feel the living breath of her virgin heat on my spar.

Unknowingly, Nikki’s clenching Greek cleft continued to trickle freely from her covetous female heart. Her lurid imagination filled her mouth and throat with the taste of that delicious male honey and soft brown glistening flesh. She wanted it, needed it in her mouth and between her lips, down her throat and filling her deepest female belly and gut. The powerfully sexual aromatic smell of his tree sap and his sweetened musky heat was stifling her, filling her lungs and her body itself. Her nostrils flared again, breathing the living life of him into her being.

‘Ohh! Master! Please!’ She begged shamelessly like a juicing slut in a whorehouse, gasping and groaning with her compelling lust and desire. And then she moaned again without knowing it while her sexual tension rose frenzied inside her mind and loins.

Then, without glancing up at him for his permission she reached out hesitantly with her tongue, not knowing she was soaking her towel from her leaking dyke that drizzled with free-flowing warm virgin oil. She wanted him. She wanted it. She needed it now, right now, or she was surely going to burst. Now she didn’t care about where they were or who might come along. She simply didn’t care at all.

‘Now!’ Came the welcome commanding order from her master she had been yearning to hear. With an urgent cry of release her hands moved and her face homed true.

‘Ohhhmmmm!’ Nikki moaned with a loud gasping breath. Her head jerked instantly forward unconsciously; her mouth opened and her tongue extended to its fullest, dropping low in anticipation of its fleshy male-tasting upward travel, leaving the best until last. She aimed for his balls, and then licked him slowly with the flat of her tongue, all the way up to his glistening trembling tip.

‘Ohh, God!’ I groaned, feeling the absolute heat and hungry firmness of her tongue as she dragged the firm flat of it again and again upward along the very stem of me.

Nikki’s temperature boiled and bubbled along with her own cooking oil. Her sexual energy quickly reached its highest tension, like a taut bowstring that waited only for its arrow, its natural long perfect shaft to skewer her right where it counted.

Her lips and mouth closed wholly and completely over her master’s hard and sweet-smelling, strong-tasting sex, making the perfect female seal. As she savoured his warm semen his strong hands instantly closed around the back of her head and pulled her suffocating and crushingly hard into and over that which she had been so strongly burning for.

She gagged, instinctively flaring her nostrils to breathe; such was the fullness now stuffed deeply into her mouth and throat. Then he relaxed the pressure of his hands on her head and once more the flat of her tongue rapidly drew deeply upward through the warm furred valley of his sac.

She licked and suckled his warm heavy balls, then his length and girth again. Her taste buds absorbed the pure sweet textured samplings of her master’s deepest living male. Then she suddenly felt him tense and bend at the knees and she knew, she just knew. His hands tightened once more around the back of her head and neck.

“Ohhh, Jesus!’ I groaned, finally letting nature have its glorious way with my body and its liquid contents. I emptied like a burst balloon and bent at the knees, uncontrollably thrusting deeply inside her wonderful warm Greek virgin mouth.

‘Ohhh, Masterrr!’ Nikki groaned and whimpered tearfully with his living cock in her mouth. Her own sexual tension then suddenly let go with an inner explosion that almost debilitated her mind, along with her body. She sucked and swallowed again and again.

Her hands flew up and around her master’s clenching buttocks, pulling him harder, deeper; clasping each cheek tightly. Her fingers squeezed and kneaded the strong muscled flesh while her own torching and blistering orgasm pleasured her senseless. It wracked her rocking spine from top to bottom as she sat cross-legged and trembling beneath his balls with the heel she’d been rocking against jammed hard into her oily slit.

Her mind clouded. She felt faint. She felt full. Her immediate awareness of anyone or anything vanished while her nostrils flared widely to breathe. Her lungs heaved with her heavy panting and muffled groans as she stuffed him inside her mouth and throat and tried to suck him senseless while she teetered on the edge of fainting. And she continued to suck and swallow, drawing deeply from the surging tap of his endless keg as she whimpered softly at his feet like a feral bitch in heat

‘Oh, God, yes!’ I cried, groaning. My body then gave utterly to the moment in her instinctive and glorious handling of me. Buried inside the heated depths of her throat, sliding in and out I floated in a sea of rapture and pure sweet divine ecstasy as my intense flaming climax consumed me from head to toe.

And I held her, sharing it through her with me. She convulsed against me, my hands holding her impaled on my tap while I drained the bottom of the barrel for her. Again and again my hands pulled her fully against and into me while thrusting inside her mouth and throat.

‘Ohhhh!’ Nikki groaned. Her mind and senses soared at her fiery orgasmic peak, completely losing her awareness and not knowing it, and not caring. Her sexual tension reached incredible heights. Whatever remained of her conscious awareness had now narrowed to the finest of fine pinpoints. Her left hand then urgently dropped instinctively between her crossed legs, and, shifting her heel to make room for it she dropped it with a deliberate mission.

On the brink of a sexual frenzy she at the first firm touch of herself she exploded violently again between her legs and buttocks. Strong hands held her as she rocked uncontrollably and sucked hard against that which she still held in her mouth. Her right hand clenched his buttocks, holding him to her in her urgent throes while unknowingly she cried the first real tears of her slavery.

For the first time then she began to drift upward toward heaven’s seventh heaven and by the time her now-dimming awareness had become aware of where she was and what she was doing, several debilitating and wonderful climactic minutes had passed. And then she sensed it was over for them both.

I knew that time had been standing still for us both, aware seemingly that the earth had stopped revolving while I softened inside her warm suckling mouth. My loins spun slowly down to die. Then one by one the stars in broad daylight began to shine.

My conscious awareness of where we had been together slowly began to fly away. A moment frozen, captured and trapped in a time of dominance and control that now no longer existed for me. And as all of my tension left my mind and body in one great huge rush on the orders of my male feeling mind my thinking mind now followed, and, it followed obediently.

‘Ohhh, Jesus!’ I sighed as a well-satisfied male and opened my eyes, looking down at the limp and loose Greek virgin I still held tightly against my groin.

Nikki’s lights of total awareness were almost out. She felt him holding her tightly. And it was while he held her and she rocked gently back and forth in her settling afterglow that she then felt herself falling. Her senses spun backwards into a deep and dark warm black hole in the centre of a never-ending star-filled universe.

Over and over, down and down in a pleasurable spiral of peace and quiet, of absolute final tranquility did her mind and senses tumble, resting in her master’s strong, safe hands. Then her dimming awareness felt something firm and soft beneath her back and neck.

Vaguely she wondered what it was, but then settled peacefully into the calming depths with a sigh, in a quiet warm sea of undulating and rolling sexual warmth. A part of her rapidly dimming awareness then sensed her legs being gently lifted apart, but her conscious awareness and chosen thoughts had long since vacated the scene. They were simply no longer interested.

She had been shocked and frightened by being ordered nude on a public beach. Then her free will had been bypassed with the sheer unexpectedness and sexual force of his male-power and physical dominance over her and between her legs and she between his.

Now she lay quietly subdued, flat on her back on her towel on the warm sand. Her feeling mind now took over the running of things for a little while so she could consciously take time out from a situation that had never before been visited upon her young and sometimes lonely Greek virgin life before.

I smiled and thought of the fifty-yard walk back to the car. Then I smiled even more widely; knowing it was only the dance of time that separated her eventual completion from not being so. Next time for sure, I silently promised my beautiful semi-conscious Greek virgin… next time, for sure.

‘Nikki,’ I called gently, while shaking her shoulder a little. She stirred. I decided not to let her sleep in the sun any longer. The rays were developing a bite to them. Her eyes opened and blinked a few times then she stretched and then smiled at me. It melted my heart. Immediately I thought of waking up to that beautiful female smile every morning for the rest of my life.

‘Time to go’ I said with a grin, then added, ‘Devil woman.’

‘Mmmmm,’ Nikki moaned then grinned with another stretch. The feeling and mental image of her stretching like that while lying completely nude on a towel on a public beach gave her definite thoughts of trying to delay their departure for the inevitable.

I handed her the velvet collar I had retrieved from her carry bag.

‘Put it on,’ I told her with a grin. She reached out and took it from me then fastened it proudly around her neck. Then she reached out to me again. I knew what for, but gave her my surprise instead, bringing out the link chain leash from behind my back and placing the clip end in her palm.

Nikki’s lazy smile faded and her eyes widened. I knew she had been reaching for her bikini, not her collar. Her forehead frowned and questioned, supporting the obvious query in her gaze, but she said nothing. She looked down at the clip in her palm, then back at me, then back at the clip again and then back up at me.

She sighed when I frowned, then secured the locking clip through the small D-ring at the front of her collar. Then she closed her palm around the chain at her neck and slowly ran it through her hand, watching as I fastened the loop of the leash over my wrist and grasped it lightly between my fingers.

Her eyes again asked me where her swimsuit was. It was a good walk through the soft sand to where I’d parked the car. Her bikini didn’t cover much, but at least it kept her virginal modesty protected from prying eyes. I grinned devilishly, knowing that we’d pass behind the dunes and out of the eyes of anybody who might be walking along the main beach.

‘Stand up, now,’ I said, smiling, and then thought of what I was going to do, going to make her do, began to arouse me. Her questioning frown reappeared on her brow. Her eyes backed it up with the equivalent look.

‘Stand up,’ I said, a little more firmly.

Nikki’s gaze darted left and right, searching for anybody or anything. Something was not quite right. The penny had still not dropped, but it was getting close.

‘Can I have my bikini, Master?’ She asked, concerned.

I smiled.

‘No,’ I answered. ‘You may not. Now stand up or I’ll punish you right here on the beach.’

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped, her eyes quickly darting left and right about her again as she quickly brought her knees up in sitting.

‘Up!’ I commanded her firmly, realising then that the woman in her still had a lot of fighting spirit left to quell.

‘Master?’ Nikki pleaded. She wasn’t sure what it was that he had in mind, but she was sure she wasn’t going to like it. She began to get just a little annoyed, and, she began to panic.

‘Up!’ I repeated.

‘Master!’ Nikki exclaimed when the penny finally fell into the slot. ‘No! You can’t!’ She felt herself becoming hot and bothered, knowing she was blushing with humiliation and embarrassment from head to toe. He can’t be serious? She thought frantically. Leading her to the car across the beach in front of everybody?

‘Yes,’ I told her without a smile on my face. ‘I can, because I’m your master. Isn’t that true?’

Once more Nikki’s eyes darted left and right and then back to settle on his face. Her terrified gaze implored him not to do it, but he was immune. The pleasure of leading his slave through the sand as if he’d just captured her was obviously what he had in mind.

‘Isn’t that true?’ I repeated, a little more firmly.

Nikki lowered her gaze from his.

‘Yes,’ she said finally, not entirely defeated. God, she was going to be so embarrassed, she thought desperately, knowing there wasn’t a thing she could do to stop him.

‘Yes, what?’ I corrected her.

‘Yes, Master!’ She said petulantly.

‘Up,’ I said evenly, beginning to lose my patience. Then I did and changed my mind. ‘Get over on your hands and knees!’ I snapped at her sharply. ‘Now!’

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped, startled. ‘No! Master? Please!’ But she quickly did as she was bid and spun quickly over to position herself on all fours.

‘Be quiet!’ I snapped sharply again, then stepped up beside her left flank. Holding the leash to her throat in my left hand I dipped and brought down the flat of my right hand squarely and firmly across her bare right buttock.

‘Oooww!’ Nikki shrieked as the pain shot straight to her brain, but before she could think another thought her left buttock exploded in pain with the delivery of a second hard whack.

‘Aaargh!’ She howled again in humiliated embarrassment and agony at being spanked on a public beach. The tears flowed from her eyes and her heart raced.

‘Up!’ I barked. ‘Or do you want more of the same?’ I watched her quickly jump to her feet. Her hands vigorously rubbed her backside while she stood head down and sobbing softly.

‘Who is the master here?’ I snapped at her.

Nikki didn’t look up, but after almost a full minute she answered. ‘You, Master.’

‘That’s right,’ I said quietly, menacingly, for effect. ‘Pick up your bag!’

Nikki’s utter humiliation and embarrassment had never known such dizzy heights and bottomless pits. She was about to be led naked like an animal on a leash across fifty yards of public sandy beach. Her eyes raced and scanned all around her as she bent forward and picked up her bag. Then he started walking away from her, and not slowly.

‘Master! Please?’ She begged, suddenly having to hurry to catch up when the leash ran out of slack and tugged firmly on the D-ring of her collar. She felt the commanding force of its attachment to his wrist. The humiliation she felt was like no other, although she had yet to see anyone on the beach ahead. Stumbling quickly through the soft sand she hurried to keep up with his long strides. She protested, but he ignored her, walking just fast enough to always keep most of the slack out of the leash attached to her collar. It was almost always taut.

‘Ohh!’ She cried out, stumbling and falling to her knees. The leash jerked the collar around her neck firmly. Then she began to cry. She looked up pleading with her eyes as he stopped and turned to look at her. Gazing up at him her eyes still darted left and right again, before returning to his face.

‘Please, don’t do this!’ She begged him.

I wondered why she hadn’t noticed we were not leaving by the way we had come. We were walking through the soft sand behind the dunes, rather than the hard tidal sand in front of them where the people were. My heart reached out to her in her distress, but there could only be one captain.

‘Get up!’ I snapped harshly at her. ‘Now!’ Then I turned and began to step away.

‘Ohhh!’ Nikki cried aloud, struggling quickly to her feet in the soft sand. The leash then tugged firmly on her collar and her neck and she stumbled forward in the soft sand, quickly catching up with him again. Her heart fluttered and her pulse raced. She was being led like a dog-bitch on the beach, as if being taken out for a walk. Her tearful eyes frantically scanned ahead of her, but all she could see were the dunes and soft sand and the trees surrounding the car park to her right.

I felt like a Captain, a sea pirate, leading her along, always keeping the chain leash just short of being taut. I jerked her constantly by the neck to keep up with me. My groin was hard. Each time I looked quickly back at her struggling through the soft sand my gaze zeroed directly in on her black bush. Her lush pubic shroud of virginity seemed darker for some reason and seeing her at the end of my leash was having the most profound sexual effect on me. Memories of the old American slave owners came to mind. I felt proud, in a strange sexual kind of way. She was my goods, my chattel, and my slave.

I slowed then in my stride and stopped walking altogether, realising that something was happening to me. I was changing and I knew it. It wasn’t the hypnosis or the fact that I could control and dominate her. It was having her as my slave, and her wanting me as her master. The emotion of that realising moment welled up in my heart, my throat and my mind as she caught up with me and stood still, puffing.

Slowly, I turned around to face the realisation of my living moment, knowing I had crossed a threshold of some sort in my life, a turning point, a crossroad, and, I had turned the corner. She stood about a foot away from me.

Her mouth was open. She breathed deeply; panting, her pretty Greek face lined with glistening beads that sparkled in the sun. Her chest and neck were flushed from the effort of keeping up, and, perhaps, the embarrassment of being made do so on a leash attached to her neck while completely naked. Her beautiful long back hair was tussled in disarray around both shoulders and clung to her face on the right cheek.

‘Jesus!’ I sighed through clenched teeth, gazing directly into her eyes. The emotion of the moment settled squarely in my throat. ‘You have no idea how hot you make me for you!’ I said seriously. ‘I am so proud to call you my slave.’

Her eyes widened instantly, and then widened even further when I said quietly, but intensely, and without thinking,

‘I love you, Nikki.’ Then I turned and walked quickly forward until the slack disappeared from the link chain leash and tugged firmly at the collar around her neck once again. I stopped only when I reached the car. We had not seen one other living human soul on our first inaugural and formal walk as master and slave in public for the entire world to see, although we had passed a foraging dog wandering the beach.

I was sexually aroused and I was hot for her, to take her precious Greek virginity from her, to have her and to hold her for as long we both lived. There was no doubt about that, whatsoever. And I felt like leading her straight back down to my private hideaway and doing the final deflowering deed once and for all on a towel in the hot sand.

Nikki had been shocked at the suddenness of his statement and at the shining unshed tears of honesty in his eyes when he’d spoken. Her gaze had misted instantly when he’d said the words he had. And in that one single moment of timeless time her embarrassment and shame at being led like a captured animal along a public beach had vanished. All she had seen was her master who really was proud of her, and who, for the very first time had just told his slave that he loved her.

From his eyes and the look on his face when he’d spoken she had known he’d meant every word he’d said. She became instantly aware of the feeling of firmness of the collar around her neck, of the weight of the shining link chain leash attached to it with the other end attached to her master’s wrist. And she had become aware of the weight of his love for her.

Her heart had swelled as she’d realised also of the weight of her love for him. As she’d hurried to catch up and then keep up when the firm tugs on the leash to her collar had brought her thoughts back to the moment, the stinging heartfelt tears of her slave joy ran freely and unstoppable down over her cheeks.

‘Oh, Master!’ She cried, throwing her arms about him and hugging him fiercely when he turned to face her after stopping beside his car. She felt as if she owned him, as well as the other way round. Burying her head deeply into his warm shoulder she felt his strong arms immediately encircle her, wrapping her tightly against him in his protection. She felt safe and warm, loved, and she felt like his goods, his chattel, and his property.

The feeling of being owned by him right then suddenly became the most important, the most precious thing in the world to her. She felt important, really important. For the first time in her life she belonged to someone, she really belonged to someone, her master, him. And he belonged to her.

Quietly, she stood completely nude beside his car at the edge of the secluded car park and sobbed honestly into his shoulder while he continued to hug her lovingly. It was the happiest moment she had ever known in her entire life.

I tried to speak as I held Nikki close to me. I knew the fine words I wanted to say, but none would come. Gently, I unclipped the leash from her collar and gave her back her bag that held her clothes, as well as her bikini. Then I held her at arm’s length and gazed at her eyes, her breasts, her belly, and her lush virgin Greek rug one last time for the day. She was beautiful. God, she was beautiful, I decided.

‘Get dressed now, sweetheart,’ I said quietly, the lump in my throat still obvious to me.

‘Yes, Master,’ she answered softly, stepping away from my reach and taking her bag. Then she raised her tear-filled eyes and gazed at me. And that once in a lifetime, never-seen-before look, to me, was beyond priceless. It was simply beyond priceless.