The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Giving Herself To Charity”

by Starcrossed

Chapter 3

Liz was spent. Her thighs twitched and her mind in a post-sex haze as she walked along. She turned into the business area containing the Williams Foundation. She still shook inwardly at every glance and arrow of desire that came her way, prey to eyes and thoughts. Her breasts were virtually hanging out – proof of how Oscar had ripped her clothing as he worked her over. Afterwards she had attempted to smooth her hair and wash away the evidence of her abandonment. Even with buttons missing and her bruised swollen nipples showing with every step her natural beauty was still intact. Her will and poise somehow recovering itself every moment.

She wondered how to handle the forthcoming meeting with Rick Williams. She knew she had failed. Rick had been quite explicit in his orders – to reach an agreement at the UN for charitable access to a currently closed area of Peru. And she had failed him.

‘I can handle his anger, his discipline,’ she thought. ‘Just so long as he doesn’t ignore me or even worse, sack me.’ She shivered at the thought. She knew that she needed Rick like an addict needed her drug. This state of affairs seemed as natural to her as life itself. Rick was special. He was working to change the world for the better and had shown his trust in her. With this thought she came full circle and remembered that she had failed him. As she turned into the imposing Foundation building, her mind turned to seditious hopes that he would be angry with her. Angry enough to use the studded paddle he had often threatened her with but had never used.

She walked past querying eyes at the welcome desk from Paul, the young blond receptionist who she had recently taken to flirting with as her libido had increased. Right now, though, she was creaming up at the thought of being in the hands of Rick and hurried past Paul in her haste. She almost scurried through the building until she got to the inner sanctum, Rick’s personal office. This room was beginning to have an almost religious significance for Liz as she spent more time there, feeling the completeness of being with a man that could control her, show her how to live and get things done.

She knocked on the door and upon hearing Rick’s soothing voice walked in, her legs weak once again.

“Welcome back, Elizabeth! How has your day been?” Rick cast his eyes down to her exposed cleavage and back to her warm eyes as she gazed adoringly at him.

“Well, I have not quite finished the job you set me but I did get another appointment with Oscar Quinteros for tomorrow.”

Rick’s face darkened. “I see. I give you a task and all the tools you need to complete it and this is what you come back with. The vague promise of a meeting tomorrow? It’s really not good enough, Liz.”

Liz felt like a schoolgirl. She knew he was right but still felt moved to ask a question. “I’m sorry, but things didn’t quite go to plan. You promised that I could manipulate Oscar by provoking his desire but you didn’t mention that in doing this I would be compelled to do everything he wanted. I really didn’t have a chance.”

Rick raised an eyebrow. No other woman had queried him in years. He was impressed but knew how to deal with her.

His voice became cold. “You are blaming me for your own weakness? Your sluttish nature? I’m afraid, Liz, that you can only push me so far. Down.”

Liz knew she was in trouble. She gave in to her need to obey and abased herself by sinking to her knees in front of Rick, ready to plead forgiveness with her full lips.

Rick simply turned his back and plucked his phone from his pocket.

“Carmen. I want you to fix something. Come here now.”

Liz shuffled forward on her knees as Rick walked away. Her remaining pride prevented her from crying out and pleading with him but in every other way she begged for his attention. She wanted to see his cock hard through his trousers and she wanted him to be angry with her, anything but this coldness.

And she was jealous. The exotic beauty of Carmen had been bothering her ever since she had starting working with Rick. She was obviously within the ‘inner circle’ at the Foundation but Liz had never quite been able to work out exactly what her role was. She was also insecure about Carmen’s looks. Where Liz was pale, Carmen was dark. Liz knew her own breasts were great—they matched Carmen’s in size and shape, beautiful heavy tear-drops that hung in mid-air. However Liz had pale pink nipples that would only stand out under great provocation but Carmen’s nipples seemed to be permanently hard, her almond eyes narrowing in a silent challenge of anyone that looked her up and down. In fact Liz had been thinking a lot about Carmen the past few weeks...and this bothered her. She had never wondered what it felt to stroke another woman before, especially one that was a rival. But Carmen seemed able to plant hot desire in her at will.

While she was drifting here, on her knees, the assertive sound of heels was getting closer. Carmen strode in and took in the scene before her. An amused smile played across her lips as she considered Liz on the floor looking mutely up at Rick. She seemed as cool and comfortable with her beauty as a woman could possibly be. Her dark eyes and angular face part of her Mexican heritage, her long legs carrying her with poise.

However, when Rick stepped around Liz and welcomed Carmen with a full kiss on the lips she visibly quaked, her mouth devouring Rick as his hand slid around and gripped her tight ass encased in a flighty dress. When Rick stepped away, she was gasping and her breasts seem to have suddenly become swollen and alert in response to his body.

“Carmen, I want you to look after Liz here—make sure sure doesn’t get into trouble. Please take her to the UN tomorrow morning and she’ll fill you in on what’s required. I emphasise, make sure she doesn’t mess up. I’ve put you in charge.”

Carmen nodded. “Yes, sir,” she said in her deep, accented voice.

“Please leave now, Liz. Meet up with Carmen in the morning, I don’t want to see you again until you get back from your meeting tomorrow.

Liz clambered reluctantly from the floor feeling empty and usurped. She left the room but before closing the door glanced back to see the vivid flashing image of Rick lifting Carmen’s skirt and stroking her as she wriggled in pleasure.

Every step away seemed to increase her hatred of Carmen. Liz’s world had become rather small. Although she was involved in global affairs like never before she had not even noticed how much she relied upon the attention of Rick to find a meaning in life. And more specifically, his sexual attention. Her own libido was going off the scale, prompted by her involuntary reaction to the thoughts of others. But her innermost desires were centred around him.

In more lucid moments she thought how strange it was that this had happened, and this occasionally even translated into a determination to become the boss in their relationship. This never lasted long because as soon as she thought of him she melted all over again and knew her place.

She went home to the luxury apartment that had become her home. Since she had entered the employ of the Williams Foundation she had been well rewarded. Her wardrobe had also changed. The first thing she did each evening was consider what she would wear the next day. And she had plenty of outfits to choose from. Everything was well made, whether it was the business suits that she still loved or the numerous pairs of heels that arched her calves so appealingly when she bent over for Rick. To one side were her ‘specials’ – the maids outfit and other costumes that she had bought hoping that Rick would show a special interest in them—to no avail as yet.

Liz didn’t know what the next day would bring but decided in her competitiveness that she would need to look hot. She pulled out a loose, very short red skirt and tall red heels. She also decided to wear a tight white shirt and plenty of make up, like a schoolgirl learning the power of her sexuality and yet still prey to a good hunter. As she contemplated the next day she resolved to enjoy herself even as she was stuck with Carmen.

* * *

The next day Liz met Carmen in the reception area of the Foundation. Liz was slightly surprised – Carmen had changed out of her usual tight dress and into jeans that had obviously been sprayed on and showed off her long legs to fantastic effect. The impression of her tight body was emphasised by a very tight shirt and even tighter bra that forced her large breasts out into mid-air. A girlish pink bag was slung off a shoulder and completed her outfit. Carmen’s natural poise and confidence shone alongside her beauty. When she saw Liz, however, she greeted Liz abruptly.

“Good morning Liz. The car is out front and you’re driving.”

Liz felt like she was being bossed around and didn’t like the feeling at all. She craved it from Rick, but from this bitch?

“I see. And what disqualifies you from driving? Failed your test?”

“Of course not, dear, I just want to see your lovely legs moving those pedals,” said Carmen unexpectedly.

Liz was about to retort when she saw a vision of her thighs being stroked by Carmen as she drove the car. In her mind’s eye the sensitivity of her skin was sharpened as she felt the dark fingers playing along her flesh and she gasped and closed her eyes. She stood there for several seconds, swaying and moving her hands up to her breasts in full view of curious passers-by.

When her eyes reopened she saw Carmen, sardonically smiling at her reaction. Liz didn’t know whether to slap or kiss her. Carmen had obviously been working away in her mind. With an effort of will she didn’t kiss Carmen’s painted lips but her fear of Rick stopped her from hitting this hateful woman.

She simply looked at Carmen with burning eyes and left the building, striding towards their car.

They exchanged a few strained words way until Liz slid into the car. Her already short skirt slid up, revealing her smooth ivory thighs. She noticed Carmen gazing at her legs for a second too long and made a quick decision.

‘Whatever you can do...’ she thought and pushed a picture of her open thighs into Carmen’s mind. Carmen hesitated before clipping her seatbelt and then allowed her red nails to creep across the seat and onto Liz’s knee. She was obviously aroused, her nipples prodding through her shirt and bra.

Liz saw the way the seatbelt cut across Carmen’s round breasts and continued to work on her. She directed a further sharp image at Carmen. Carmen looked down and all she could see was her naked body, tied to the car seat with a length of rope while Liz rubbed oil on her body, her nipples slick and hard. Carmen’s fingers gripped Liz as she moaned, her head thrown back.

Liz pulled her legs away, smiling smugly before starting the engine.

Carmen’s head snapped back and she pulled away her hand in an obvious attempt to regain her composure. After a few minutes, Liz found she couldn’t concentrate. Every time she met a set of lights and each change of colour she found she was becoming progressively more aroused. With green she saw Carmen plucking at her breasts, with orange she felt Carmen’s mouth sucking on her nipples and with red she felt Carmen’s tongue licking her stiff clitoris, even as she pulled away. More than once Liz had her eyes closed and a beautific smile on her face when the lights turned to green. Curious drivers alongside looked across and saw a beautiful woman, her dark hair over her face, obviously enjoying more than a good CD while a second woman stared intently at her.

After a couple of near-crashes, Carmen relaxed her mental grip and Liz returned gradually to the real world. Her panties were sticky and a red blush covered her neck. She was angry that she could be manipulated in such a way but also now knew that she could not compete with this woman. Creeping up on her beyond resentment was a genuine respect for Carmen—and an appreciation of her beauty and desirability. If Rick wanted Carmen then there must be something pretty special about her. Liz had become calm and docile. Once more, she knew, Rick’s judgement was right. Carmen was a special woman, only she would be able to do what Rick wanted at the UN and she would get Liz’s assistance.

They shortly arrived at the United Nations buildings, Carmen firmly in charge. Liz trailed behind, watching her tight ass.

Carmen negotiated the various bureaucrats with ease. Her husky voice opened doors, her dark eyes and plucked eyebrows easily swaying the men in the suits that she met. Add to that the powers that Rick had given her to inflame lust, and without exception their tongues virtually hung from open mouths at the first look at her smooth skin and hard body. Liz also observed how Carmen lit up under this attention and idly twisted her long hair while looking askance at her questioners.

Carmen coasted through, with Liz in her wake. Liz could not help but be turned on by the cloud of desire that Carmen exuded. She was juiced up and ready to meet Oscar Quinteros for the second time. She remembered the importance of the meeting for the suffering people of Peru and she also remembered how his thick cock had felt inside her, stretching her. She felt almost sorrow that a successful meeting would mean she wouldn’t be able to succumb to her deep need to be fucked.

As they entered Oscar’s office, he opened his eyes wide. Carmen strode in on her heels and shook his hand. Her long fingers trailed across his palm and she looked deep into his eyes.

“Good morning Mr Quinteros. My name is Carmen Luna. I am here to discuss our charity’s access to the needy of your country.”

Oscar held her hand a little too long and gazed back at her with predatory eyes. He glanced at Liz who was standing by the door, feeling lonely and left out. She was not used to being outshone. She stood there silently, looking at Oscar’s wiry body, imagining his hands opening her.

He said “y ella?”

“Yo cuidare de ella,” Carmen replied suggestively, reaching into her bag and drawing out several pairs of handcuffs. She pointed across the room.

“Sit down over there, Liz,” she said firmly.

“What are you going to do?” Liz was baffled. How would this get the job done? Had Carmen gone mad?

“Just sit down like a good girl and I’ll treat you good,” Carmen purred, her voice softer and deeper than before. The tone of that voice sent shivers through Liz. She moved across to the chair, sat down and waited like the good girl she was.

Carmen placed her hands on Liz’s calves and forced her legs open until Oscar had full view of her white panties under her slight dress. A cuff was attached to both calves, locking her to the bottom of the chair legs. This sudden vulnerability alongside Oscar’s obvious interest was taking Liz into a new place. She had never toyed with bondage before but as Carmen continued by cuffed her wrists to the top of the chair legs, Liz’s pussy started to weep and beg for attention. Her upper body was being pushed out by this unnatural position and her breasts stretched and threatened to burst her shirt. Her utter availability to violation by both eyes and hands was making her hot.

“There you are, Oscar, she’s been a naughty girl, she’s all yours,” said Carmen and stepped back. On the surface she appeared unaffected by the picture before her but Liz could see her neck and chest moving harder than usual and her eyes were hooded. The room was alive with sexual energy and even as Oscar approached her, the cuffed Liz contemplated with her remaining lucidity what Carmen was trying to achieve with this ‘game’.

She then lost her ability to think clearly as Oscar moved towards her and ran his dark hand up her exposed calf. Liz looked down helplessly as, urged on by Carmen, he pushed up her skirt and moved his hand onto her upper thigh. His soft touch made her light-headed. Nevertheless, she squirmed stickily and mumbled half-hearted pleas to be left alone.

“Touch her breasts, she very sensitive there,” said Carmen.

‘How did she know that,’ thought Liz. Her breasts had always been her weak point. Even as she had fought off successive boys as a young woman, a sly touch of her nipple had caused her resolve to crack like nothing else. She had fought this weakness all her life. Now she was not in a place where she could fight even if she wanted to.

Oscar began rubbing her left nipple through her shirt and it immediately stood out asking for more. Her pussy was quickly becoming visible through the damp gauze of her panties. Oscar continued to stroke a breast and with the other hand stroked her hair. Liz gasped heavily, her head slumped as his hands pulled down her low-cut top. His hands were insistent rather than aggressive, unlike the day before. The hint of gentleness even as he pulled down her bra and released her breasts was a surprise. She felt pathetically grateful for his touch. That a man like Oscar was treating her with such consideration even as she sat there helpless and open was turning her on and making her his.

* * *

Carmen watched on as Liz mumbled endearments to the man groping her and rubbing her at will. She knew and understood her confusion and delight to be taken in such a way. The ‘power’ given by Rick to sense desire came alongside an almost irresistible urge to succumb to others. It took training and dedication to get close to controlling this ability usefully and right now Liz was nowhere near this. She was obviously falling in love with her desirability and could no longer separate her will from that of others. Carmen watched a while longer with satisfaction as Liz humbled herself further by begging Oscar to reach down and finger fuck her, and decided to make her move.

* * *

Liz was almost out of her mind. She could see Oscar’s masculine desire coating her in waves and wanted him to prove his superiority by pulling out his cock and coming on her face. She could see his tented trousers and felt honoured to be the source of such desire.

Through a haze she saw Carmen move up behind Oscar and with long fingers start to rub his cock through his trousers. He stood up straight as if electrocuted and gasped, cords in his neck standing out as his head turned sharply up. Carmen gave a few more strokes and then gently pulled her fingers away, making sure she stroked his thigh in doing so.

“Please,” he said hoarsely.

Carmen resumed and started insistently stroking the sensitive tip of his cock through the fabric.

“Ah, I need that. Keep touching me, don’t let go.” This time his voice was more assertive and he turned around. Carmen’s hands responded by folding around his strong, bullish ass and gripped tight. Her sinuous body started pushing against him and he forcefully pushed her back towards the far side of the room. What had seemed a woman in complete control was now swiftly becoming a woman in heat. Her breath was ragged and her fingers were clawing wildly at Oscar’s butt and broad back. Liz watched with amazement as her detached, capable companion turned into a desperate woman. Oscar violently turned Carmen around so that her large breasts were pressing against the wall and his hands worked her over. Oscar held her hair tightly with one hand and pulled as he undid his trousers with the other. His thick cock sprang out and Carmen pressed her jeans-clad cheeks hard onto it, squirming and gasping. Oscar was quickly running short of patience and started fumbling with her zip..

Liz watched all this, turned on and frustrated. She was jealous of Carmen and yet was also thinking, ‘ha, so Miss High-And-Mighty is not so perfect after all!’ Her jealousy had resurfaced and she wanted to see Carmen humiliated. To see her crawl back to Rick, literally on her hands and knees, asking his forgiveness. The picture was utterly pleasing and she closed her eyes to enjoy it.

She reopened them a few seconds later just as Carmen bumped Oscar playfully away. He backed off, looking forward to a new game. He was planning how to make this luscious woman strip down to her panties. Liz watched as Carmen turned around showing a damp stain spreading across her jeans. Her hair spread wildly across her face and she made several deep gasps in an effort to regain her poise.

“Now, Oscar my darling,” she said as she attempted to hold him at arm’s length.

“On your knees and suck me, bitch,” said Oscar harshly. His civilised veneer had gone with his self-control.

Carmen licked her lips and her eyes lingered on his cock as it stood harder than ever. Liz observed her long legs quake as if to collapse in. She was convinced that Carmen would lose this battle.

“You know you want me. Strip and get on your knees.” Oscar continued.

“Of course. But first I want you to promise to introduce a motion at the UN allowing medicines into your embargoed areas.” Carmen’s voice was shaky but strong.

Oscar’s eyes closed and he suddenly seemed far away. This effort to deal with the real-world had confused him. He started stroking his cock, tugging with increasing urgency.

Carmen said firmly “Stop, that’s for me to do. I’d love you to come all over my face but I want to be the one to make you...” she said. “...but only when you make your promise and give it to me in writing.”

“Never...” gasped Oscar as his sweat-covered cock moved ever more quickly in his hand.

Carmen became stern. “If you make yourself come I will be most displeased and we will leave right now. Just think what you would miss if we did that...”

Oscar’s hand slowed down and as a reward Carmen gradually undid her shirt and reached behind to undo her bra while Oscar watched, his mouth hanging open. She very slowly peeled back her clothes and revealed her dark-skinned breasts. Her nipples were large and even darker, hard as bullets. Goosebumps stood out on her aureoles invitingly as she shrugged off shirt and bra and stood there, a figure of feminine confidence and assertiveness. Liz could not help but admire the way Carmen had turned the situation around.

Presented with this picture of beauty and approachability, Oscar was reduced to simply standing in the middle of the room, cock in hand. He stared at her body, seemingly in awe.

Carmen started to push deeper into his mind and brought out his innermost need to worship women. Through probing his desires, she had learnt that this was what he most wanted, despite all his macho posturing. It had taken time to break through but she now really got to work.

“Come here, you can have a little bit of me, if you’re a good boy,” she cooed. “I’m here for you.”

He stumbled towards her, trousers around his ankles, placing his head against her breasts in an almost asexual way. She started stroking his head and he nuzzled down, taking a hard nipple in his mouth. Carmen sighed and started rolling her hips against him. Oscar’s sucking became more intense and sweat broke on Carmen’s forehead. His large hand moved across the hollow above her hips and down to press against the wet patch on her bluejeans. With a gasp Carmen gently drew herself away and recovered some of her composure.

“Write down and sign a commitment to both introduce this motion at the UN and personally push it through and...” she hesitated meaningfully, “...you will have your reward.”

By this time Oscar was almost out of his mind. He was staring at her wild-eyed with lust and worship. He shuffled across to his desk, and as quickly as his shaking hand would allow, wrote down what she had ordered. He meekly passed it to Carmen who read it and, surprising both Oscar and Liz, walked across the room to a fax machine on the desk. She pressed a few numbers and watched it run through.

Oscar’s face flickered with alarm. “What have you done?”

“Just sent your pledge to a loyal pressman at ‘The Daily Milky Way’. You have just written a press release that will be on page 9 tomorrow morning. Now come, let me give you your reward, my darling.”

Carmen knelt down and raked her nails across Oscar’s strong thighs. She took him in her pink lips, took his cock down to the hilt and sucked him hard. She was obviously lost in the moment, satisfying frustrated desire in this act of cock sucking. Within a few seconds, Oscar roared and came into her throat. As he staggered back, Carmen allowed a little fluid to dribble down her chin and drip onto her body. She smiled to herself, at peace.

Oscar slumped down onto the floor, shaking his head and clearly not sure where he was.

Carmen stirred herself and Liz watched as she put her her shirt back on and moved quickly across the room. She reached into a tight pocket and found the keys to unlock the handcuffs.

While Carmen was at work Liz watched anxiously as Oscar attempted to stand and clumsily pull up his trousers. But Carmen was ahead of him. Within a few seconds she had released Liz and placed her clothes in her arms. They left the room, still straightening themselves ready for the journey back to Rick. They had left their bras in Oscar’s office as a little ‘reward’ for his help.

They walked back to the car in near-silence, emotionally exhausted but physically worked up by what had happened in the office a few minutes earlier. Liz sensed a new vulnerability to Carmen, a new openness that was not evident earlier. The women passed a workman wearing dirty overalls, his eyes following them. He may have been dirty and overweight but that didn’t stop Liz and Carmen staring back at him with lust in their eyes. Liz sensed his interest and an image of his hard cock flashed before her.

Carmen shook her head and gripped Liz’s arm.

“Come on. Let’s at least get away from the here while we can.”

Liz allowed herself to be pulled towards their car, all the while looking back at her admirer and blowing him a kiss.

“Right. I’ll drive back and try to explain a few things as we go,” said Carmen.

She started the car and as they moved through the streets they watched men out of the window with ill-disguised desire.

“Now, Liz, you probably wonder what was going on in there. Well I hope you learnt a few things. I have been working for Rick over two years and have only recently been able to ‘control’ myself with the power he gave me. And even now it’s hard for me to do.” She shivered as a good-looking young man made an obscene gesture and leered at her from the pavement.

She continued, “why do you think I wore such tight clothes? There were moments that I would have begged Oscar to rip them off me. If I made it too easy, I would be spread-eagled under him even now and all would have been lost.”

Liz was approaching an understanding but some things still puzzled her. “Why did you handcuff me to the chair?”

“It gave me time to adjust to Oscar’s arousal signature and work out how to plug into his deepest needs. Oh, and it turned me on.” She looked at Liz with her exotic, hooded eyes and placed a hand on Liz’s knee. Liz knew there was no power-game this time and enjoyed the feel of this beautiful woman spreading her dark fingers across her pale skin, kneading the muscles.

Suddenly she felt another trace of jealousy. Rick would be pleased with Carmen. Where did that leave her? Would she still have a place within his inner-circle?

As if sensing her thoughts, Carmen said “Rick likes you, Liz. He sees potential in you.”

Upon hearing these words, Liz felt giddy with love. She didn’t know what the future held but as long as Rick was thinking about her then she would be happy.

“But now I need to fuck,” said Carmen matter-of-factly, “And we need to celebrate”

Liz felt a stab deep inside. She knew Carmen was right. She needed to fuck. She was gagging for it. One man, two men, it didn’t matter.

“Turn left down here. I know a motel bar,” she said. She didn’t tell Carmen that it was the kind of bar that she previously would have steered well clear of.

“OK. I’m with you,” and with that Carmen steered the car into a small car park next to a seedy-looking joint lit by fluorescent neon lights.

As they entered, all glamour and wearing the make-up they had touched up while parked outside, every man in the bar turned and stared. Liz and Carmen relished the attention, even though at another time they wouldn’t have given most of these men a second look.

They moved up to the bar and Liz leant over with the pretext of adjusting her heels and her breasts pressed down into wet beer, giving the barman a good look at her dark deep cleavage. When she stood up straight her nipples were clearly visible through the newly wet fabric. The dampness was making them hard and she giggled.

“Silly me. Look at what I’ve done.”

The barman, an elderly man, hesitated before moving his lined hand over her breasts. His fingers circled her nipples, one after the other.

“Naughty man! How dare you!” said Liz, slapping away his hands playfully.

Men throughout the bar were licking their lips as they watched these beautiful women, unsure if they were drunk or not. Women like this didn’t come into a bar like this unless they were whores or drunk, or both.

Liz ordered two glasses of wine and they both sat down on bar stools, making sure that their long legs were on show.

It was not long before two of the better-looking men in the bar were making their move. They had obviously just left a building site and needed a hot shower. In their hyperactive state, Carmen and Liz saw these men coming towards them and responded the way nature intended – by welcoming the attention and giving lingering looks.

Both women swung their long legs, seemingly absent-mindedly and giggled to each other. Liz patted the chair next to her, beckoning the more muscled of the two men to sit down. He looked uncertain and said “how much?”

Liz reflected for a second and realised that to be a whore for the afternoon would be fun.

“$20 for my mouth, $50 for my pussy and for $100 you will be able to do whatever you like,” she said, silently hoping she had pitched it right.

“How long?”

“How long can you keep going, baby?”

Her companion puffed out his chest. “Oh, all the time you’ll need. Come with me.”

He offered her a broad hand. Carmen meanwhile had caught onto the game and was negotiating with the other man. Soon all four were going up the stairs, Carmen and Liz being groped all the while. They entered a seedy room and were both practically pushed onto the bed. The enthusiastic way in which they were going along with the men had emboldened the men to play out their fantasies. To have two such beautiful women practically pawing at their trousers was all the encouragement they needed.

Once again, this masculine desire was turning Liz and Carmen inside out and they were ready to do whatever was asked with improper haste, desperate to feel a cock inside them and a heavy body pressing them down.

The two men moved into excited conference and when they emerged, Liz’s client said “both of you—strip slowly. Give us your best.”

Liz was turned on by the idea of being owned. He had paid for her and she would do whatever he wanted. She was his. As she started to run her hands over her wet shirt, she glanced at Carmen, who was doing the same. Carmen then turned around and swayed her ass while slowly undoing her shirt. She was moving like a pro and glancing back at the men knowingly every few seconds through her hair.

‘At last,’ thought Liz, ‘I’m going to see all of Carmen.’ She didn’t know where to turn, her desires were so varied and intense.

A few seconds later, both women were swaying and dipping, allowing their exposed breasts to hang and then rise with their bodies. Carmen started to peel off her jeans and panties. Even this tricky act she managed to achieve gracefully, placing her heels back on her shapely feet. Liz studied her body closely – it really was incomparable. Dark-skinned and long legged, she had a freshly shaven pussy with open lips glistening even in the dim light of the motel room.

Liz was not alone in her admiration. Their clients were howling words of encouragement.

“Woah! Check out this, Phil!”

“Open wide, baby! Gimme more!”

Carmen obliged by sitting on the edge of the bed, opened her legs wide and started to stroke herself until her long fingers were slick and shining.

Liz had stopped stripping as she watched Carmen and dreamt that she would be asked to touch her body. However, her reverie was broken by a harsh slap on her ass.

“Get those clothes off and bend over, whore.”

Liz scrambled to pull down her skirt and panties and obey.

“You. Do the same.”

Carmen joined Liz in front of the men, both bent double so that their breasts hung down and their pussies pouted temptingly, the fuller thighs of Liz contrasting with the lean legs of Carmen. Both women wriggled, beckoning the men with every movement.

“Please. Fuck us.” Carmen was plucking her nipples and her eyes were closed.

“Slap!” Liz felt a stinging hand on her ass once again. Then she felt firm hands on her hips and the full length of a cock sliding in. The hands were rough and didn’t care how they bruised her. She was beyond caring, all she could feel was his hardness moving back and forth in a deep rhythm. Her man had good technique and ensured she felt his entire length. Alongside her she could hear Carmen crying out in pleasure as she received the fucking she had craved. These sounds took Liz over the edge and she came for the first of several times that afternoon, crying out for his cock to go deeper. Her client slapped her again as he momentarily became even harder and burst inside her. She felt her insides coated with his cum and continued to milk his cock with her muscles until he slowly withdrew.

Liz slumped to her knees and panted as Carmen continued to wail with pleasure beside her.

‘It’s funny how the day has turned out’, she mused as she took the proffered limp cock in her mouth and licked it clean.

Abased as she was, she was proud of what they had achieved and was already looking forward to getting back to the Foundation. However, first things first. As she licked a crude finger pushed into her wet pussy and she knew she had $ to earn...