The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Giving Herself To Charity”

by Starcrossed

Chapter 2

Liz Newson was as happy as she had ever been. She clicked along the street in her black high heels, attracting looks as she went. Her dark hair blew in the wind and she looked very much a woman in control. She was proud that she had the trust of the wonderful Rick Williams and her confidence glowed from within. Her sexuality had been super-charged since she had first entered his employ and her beauty was beginning to take on new, surprising dimensions.

Although she was Rick’s and his alone, she had begun to notice curious things in both the men and women she met. She seemed to ‘feel’ their thoughts – more particularly their desires. Sometimes walking down a street like this she was aware of being surrounded by shimmering feelings emanating around her. She had somehow learnt to identify them and ‘knew’ when a man was hardening as he looked at her legs or breasts. Increasingly she was finding it hard to ignore these sensations and her wish to satisfy them.

But for now, she was relishing her new-found power. To know that all these men (and the occasional woman) wanted her was giving a new meaning to her life. After all, life was desire, the wish to have something. And to be desired was to be valued and Liz was enjoying her new found status.

Still, she belonged to Rick. He was a good man and she was proud that he had chosen her to be with him as he changed the world for the better. She would, and indeed, had done anything for him.

Liz entered the subway, on the way to work. There were crowds of people bustling and pushing past each other. Her black skirt followed her hips as she walked. The silver threads running through the dark silk shimmered even under the artificial lights of the subway. Her glamour was undeniable and she could feel the desires of passing men as they variously took to her beautiful face, shapely ass or breasts pushing out her tight cream top. At times she began to lose control of the separation between the desires of others and her own body. On the escalator an especially strong sense of a male need for her shapely butt came bursting into her and led her instinctively to stick her ass out further, beckoning a hand. She hummed under her breath as an anonymous hand began to stroke her, curling up the lip of her skirt as fingers began to rub her inner thigh. She was almost overcome by her need to submit to him but remembered her professionalism and her love for Rick. Even as she juiced up, she gently slapped the hand that fed her and it pulled away. That particular bundle of desires was lost in the crowd but others immediately took it’s place.

So her journey to work went, as it did every morning. Her entrance into the Foundation offices was also no different. She exchanged confident greetings with the various staff she passed. She was sure of her status as Rick William’s PA and relished the closeness this job offered her to be near to him. Most days she left work sweaty and smarting from his rough treatment and she loved every second of it. Her pussy tingled once again this morning as she contemplated his instructions for the day.

* * *

Rick had been very pleased with his new charge. As he awaited her arrival, he reflected upon the past few weeks. He was used to his power over women eventually reducing them to mere playthings and yet Liz Newson had retained her dignity through all he had done to her. Somehow her devotion to him had sharpened her sensuality without humbling her completely. This intrigued him and he wished to push her even further than he already had done. However, first of all he had a job for her. He didn’t want to reveal too much about the ‘power’ she had gained to sense and submit to desire. He wanted to keep her innocent to that extent, even though she knew that she had changed judging from the reactions of those she met. However, there was another ‘ability’ that he felt she needed to know about before going out to do his bidding.

At that moment in walked Liz and Rick’s train of thought was broken.

* * *

“Good morning, Elizabeth!”

Upon hearing his rich voice, Liz was already sinking into her craving for him. Her nipples stood suddenly upright and her legs wobbled.

Nonetheless, she maintained her posture and replied “good morning Mr Williams.” Her voice had the edge of a schoolgirl replying to her teacher, not something that passed Rick by. He already had visions of possibly putting her over his knees later.

“What would you like me to do today?”

“First of all, sit down.” Liz hurried to do as he told her.

Rick continued “I have got a busy day and would normally need you to screen the calls and take care of incoming emails for me but I will be needing you elsewhere for a few days. How do you feel about helping the Foundation out at a more political level?”

Liz was immediately excited and intrigued. She was proud of the skills she had learned as a journalist and was keen to use them. Besides, whatever Rick wanted she would do for him.

“Of course. What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to use your pretty face to open a way for us to get needed medicines into a remote part of the Andes. The UN have been trying for years but the Peruvian government have obstructed any access to international organisations in an effort to flush out Maoist guerillas in the area.”

Liz was definitely interested but wondered where this was leading. She would do anything for Rick and trusted her abilities but was still not sure how she could help.

“I want you to go to the UN and meet with representatives of the country and persuade them that the best interests of everybody concerned is served by allowing medical supplies into the area.”

Liz flushed. Her liberal sympathies had been sublimated into her work for Rick and the thought of carrying out this task for him was pressing all the right buttons.

“I’m flattered that you want me to do this for you but isn’t there someone better qualified than me?” she asked. As the conversation progressed, Liz had been slowly opening her legs wider where she sat, hoping that she could capture even more attention than Rick was giving her.

He ignored her open thighs. “Well, certainly I have those that are more qualified in diplomacy than yourself, but very few that I can trust with a little ability that I have given you...”

“Oh yes?”

“As a reward for your loyalty, I have given you the ability to provoke visual images of desire in the mind of anybody you meet. It will make them more, well, pliable.”

This sign of his trust was too much for a moment and before answering, Liz gasped with the sheer thrill of it all. She felt warm and loved. Her instinct was to get on her hands and knees and thank him the way she knew he liked but before she could do so, Rick continued, “I will arrange the initial meeting with the Peruvian UN representative in the next week. I want you to research the country and the issues involved over the next few days. Now, come over here. I want you on my lap.”

His tone suddenly more commanding, Liz fairly flung herself at Rick and arched her back at the pleasure of feeling his hardness beneath his trousers.

He ripped open her cream halter top and pulled out a full white breast. She fed it into his mouth and squirmed on his hard cock as he suckled her.

“Suck me, Rick, please,” said Liz desperately as she fumbled with his trousers.

Suddenly he pushed hew away. He had a busy day ahead and wanted to keep some distance between himself and his new favourite. It wouldn’t pay to give her what she wanted all the time...

“Now leave me alone. Carmen can pick up the calls. Off you, go, research for your little mission,” he said patronisingly.

Liz pouted but did as he told her. She tucked in her breast, making sure her nipple made full contact with her fingers and she did so.

She left his office agitated with desire but looking forward to having entrée to the rarefied world of the UN. Although she had a strong sense of importance of journalism she had never before had the opportunity to influence policy-making. The very chance of it enhanced her giddiness. She would do whatever was necessary to help the people of the Peru!

* * *

For the next few days Liz spent her mornings researching for her task and in the afternoons ensured that she was physically in great shape for what lay ahead. She went swimming every day, had her long dark hair styled and shaped so that she could perfect the ‘caught me’ look as it fell across her face and bought the best make-up she could find.

Every day, her progress was slowed by the distractions of the desires and fantasies emanating from around her, or rather, towards her. It was getting increasingly difficult to resist the temptation to submit to the looks, sly touches and dark thoughts that seemed to be emanating from everybody she met. Sometimes she just wanted to lie down and give people what they clearly wanted to help ease their frustration. However, she had a higher calling and when things threatened to go too far she thought of Rick and his trust in her. She was his.

Finally, she was ready. She had a plan for her meeting and she looked as stunning as her natural beauty and confidence could make her. The outline of her bra was clearly visible through a tight cornflower blue top that highlighted the hollow before her hips flared out. Her black skirt promised much as it flowed over her thighs and stopped short of the knee. At her feet, her height was raised to 5′9″ by black high heels that also stretched her calves appealingly as she walked. Finally, her deep brown eyes smouldered behind subtle eye-liner that glistened in the sun. She was ready to take on any bureaucrat that stood in her way.

She had not seen Rick since the previous week and missed him terribly. When he called her in an hour before she left for the United Nations, she was hoping that he would strip her down a little, make her sweat. Never mind all the time she had taken on her appearance, all that was nothing against her need for him.

However, she was disappointed. Rick greeted her seriously and proceeded to remind her of the importance of the work ahead. “Elizabeth, if you can persuade the Peruvian General Assembly Delegation to open talks on dropping their blocking of trade with the disputed region we will be able to fund projects that get medicines and vaccines to people in the area. It’s that important. Do whatever is required to ensure you succeed.”

There was an innuendo to his voice that made Liz shudder. She knew then that all the research she had carried out would be of little importance against her capacity to satisfy the needs of others. However, echoes of her past as a respected journalist attempted to reassert themselves. She decided she wanted to ‘win’ the battle at the UN as much through her professional skills as through her beauty.

“Of course, Mr Williams. I’ll be in touch as soon as I have any news.”

“OK. I’ll await your call. Good luck!” Rick felt genuinely affectionate towards her. He could see into her and how her spirit had not yet been crushed by her loyalty to him.

Liz took the liberty of moving forward, her full lips puckered. She knew her bound breasts pressed against her top and that even a flicker of interest in her body from Rick would send her away happy. He rewarded her with a warm kiss on the lips, his tongue darting into her mouth. She was immediately overcome and started to push her body against his. With a deep chuckle, Rick patted her ass and pushed her away. “Don’t forget, help get medicines out there and I’ll be most pleased with you, Liz.”

* * *

Later that day, Liz was sat in the United Nations building, her long legs crossed. The room had a 1970’s feel, with Hessian boards on the wall hosting flags from all over the world. She was being bombarded by sensations moving towards her from various suited men walking back and forth.

‘It doesn’t seem to matter which countries men come from, they all think the same,’ thought Liz in an amused manner. With her recovering poise she was finding the ability to see desires of others simultaneously tempting and empowering. When a handsome man in an Italian suit looked her up and down as her walked past, she got a strong sense that she should be stretching her legs out and before she knew what she was doing had slowly unfurled them for his observation. The man had stopped and was standing with his eyes firmly on her body. Liz was losing control of herself a little. She slid down her seat, allowing her skirt to move up her porcelain thighs and was rewarded by a burst of his desire pushing her onwards, prompting her to toy with her hair as she sat, legs slightly apart and eyes smouldering. She could see the bulge in his trousers and felt the need to reach out and stroke it. Just as her long red nails were stretching forward in front of the man’s lustful eyes, the sound of conversation snapped her out of her reverie.

A man and woman were approaching and Liz recovered herself just in time. She pulled away and the man attempted to walk away as quickly as his erection would allow him.

Liz attempted to concentrate her mind by focussing on the reason she was there, the issues involved.

The local peasant population of an isolated valley had relied on the Coca crop to survive and the crop was in turn protected from the Peruvian government by left-wing guerillas that took a share of the profits to fund their activities. For several years the national government had blockaded the area in an effort to flush out the guerillas which had resulted in a sharp increase in child mortality. She knew she was in the right to be here even without the prompting of Rick.. She found she was relishing the intellectual challenge even through the haze of desires that hovered around her.

Finally, her time came. She was led into the office of the chairman of the Peruvian delegation to the UN. She had only fifteen minutes to make her case and she was keen to make a quick start. She sized up her opponent and saw a good-looking man, obviously used to authority. He was tall, his dark skin highlighted by a pastel shirt and black, curly hair.

“Good morning, Miss Newson isn’t it? I’m Oscar Quinteros.” He shook her hand. “What can I do for you?”

“Yes, I represent the Williams Foundation and am here to discuss how we may help you get essential medicines to embargoed parts of your country.”

“Ah.” His eyes hooded and he looked at her carefully. “I hope you are not hoping to interfere with the politics of my country.”

“I don’t consider this a matter of politics, rather of humanity,” said Liz slightly pompously, seeking a way to get an edge.

Just then it happened. She felt just a nudge of his feelings towards her. It was very subtle and clearly here was a man that was used to exercising self-control. However, it existed and seemed to focus on her pale skin. Liz had always been proud of the contrast between her dark eyes and ivory skin, a contrast especially pronounced between her large white breasts and dark pink nipples.

She thought she would give him a prod. It may take his mind off his job a little. She visualised her white breasts pushing up against his dark skin and immediately saw a change in his attitude.

The change was signalled first of all by the energies that flowed from him. They erupted and rather than being in control like she had hoped, she found herself desperate to feel his body, his dark skin pressing against hers. She struggled to maintain her composure.

Oscar advanced towards her “Miss Newson. I am flattered that you care for our people but do you really want the country to be overrun by murderous thugs?” There was a heavy tone to his voice that indicated that she had suddenly become the prey and he the predator. It hadn’t meant to be like this! How had Rick sent her here without warning how these ‘abilities’ would work out?

Despite her dismay, Liz was responding by rolling her tongue and bringing a shine to her red lips. Her every movement seemed to be inviting this man onto her, from her heavy eyes to her arched back, she looked ready for sex. She followed Oscar’s gaze down to the seam of her bra under the blue top. Under his eyes her nipples sprang up and begged for his attention. Much as she fought it, she was losing her mind to his desires.

He reached over and started to peel down her top. She simply sat there, transfixed by his movements and startled by his rough skin as it touched her breasts. He stopped short of exposing her nipples and began to push up her skirt until it was bunched up around her waist.

“Please, touch me,” she gasped. She opened her legs until her dark panties showed a stain oozing from her bulging pussy lips.

All negotiations forgotten, she squirmed as his hands stroked her upper thighs.

“Nina preciosa,” Oscar murmured under his breath.

Liz began to undo his belt and taking great care to rub him as she did so, lifted his thick cock out of it’s confines. She couldn’t keep her hands off his hardness as he shrugged the trousers to his ankles and kicked them away.

There was a new, darker edge to the desires pouring from him and Liz was keen to fulfil them. She began to shake, ripped the top from her jutting nipples and hurriedly reached into her handbag, bringing out her lipstick. At that moment she knew the need to be humiliated

Oscar’s eyes widened. How did she know what he was thinking? He took the lipstick from her, opened the cap and wrote across her breasts in large letters. The smooth contact between the lipstick and her nipples caused Liz to mewl and she put her hands behind her head as she pushed her chest out further. When he had finished she looked down to see the words “FUCK ME” across her front. The lipstick was already beginning to smear with her sweat and desire but still it pushed her heat ever higher.

She sensed further Oscar’s pride in having her at his mercy and wanted to do all she could to pander to his wishes. Her wet pussy was throbbing and had swallowed up her panties until that they were sodden and her clitoris stood out hard, begging to be touched. She was the picture of wanton heat.

Even though she knew what was coming she said“Teach me more, show me what you want, my darling Oscar” she said with urgency.

Oscar growled, “on the desk, slut.”

Liz hurriedly did as she was told. She kept her heels and panties on as she lifted her long legs on the edge of the desk. Oscar held her wet panties aside as he simply stood and stared at her body in all it’s submissive glory. Her nipples proud, the lipstick running down the valley between her slick breasts, her abdomen heaving with the pleasure of it all. Finally, their eyes met, his deep and black, hers brown and pleading.

He moved his veined cock towards the entrance to her pussy.

“So you want to help my country, eh?”

Liz nodded, almost out of her mind.

“As my country’s international representative, I can say you are making a very good start.”

“Uh, huh,” she mumbled

“I’m going to fuck you now, fuck you hard,” and you will thank me for the service you are providing to my country.”

“Yes, please. Fuck me,” Liz nodded again. She needed to feel him inside her, stretching her and looked down at his cock beginning to push against her entrance. To add to her torment, while he had been speaking, Oscar had begun stroking her exposed arsehole, gently tickling her and adding to her itch to be filled.

Without warning, he easily thrust into her wetness. He was immediately deep inside her and began to gently move his hips making sure she felt him as far within as was possible.

Liz was beside herself, enjoying his width. There was something animal about the way he was fucking her, possessing her. Once more, she could feel his energies transmuting into a new wish – that she do the work for him.

Using all her stomach muscles she gripped his hips as he stood over her and began to slide her sweat-covered body across the desk pushing herself onto him.

“Yes, slut, take your pleasure,” said Oscar commandingly.

As she slid various objects on the desk were pushing into her back but Liz did not care. All she could feel was the hard cock inside and his delicious desire for her. Her mind was closed to all else.

The pace changed again as Oscar reached behind, grabbed her long hair with one hand and brought his mouth down on a lipstick-smeared breast. Liz slid herself ever faster, prompted by his mouth and the force of his strong hand pulling back her head by her hair.

“Oh, baby, baby, fuck me,” she moaned barely comprehensibly.

“Beg,” said Oscar simply as he began to push his cock to meet her thrusts. He was spearing her as deep as she had ever known.

“Oh, please, come in me, please, I beg you,” she pleaded.

With a roar, Oscar burst inside her, his final hardness causing Liz to virtually lose conciousness as she felt his cum washing around inside her. Her head moved from side to side and her body shook in silent waves as she unconsciously held her breath.

Finally, Oscar slipped out of her, leaving her to fall back on the desk, legs akimbo over the edge and breathing heavily.

He seemed to be almost in as much of a daze as her as her gathered his clothes.

“I think this meeting is at an end, Miss Newson. I am sure that I can trust what has transpired here will go no further.”

Liz had lifted herself onto her elbows and was watching him as he moved around. She was gradually gathering herself and considering what to do next. She remembered Rick and her task.

“Of course, Mr Quinteros. Would it be possible to see you again tomorrow to perhaps touch on the issue again?”

He looked at her meaningfully, as if considering her beautiful body once again.

“Alright. Same time tomorrow but remember, there will be no discussions on our embargo – that’s off-limits. OK?”

Against her better judgement, Liz agreed and slid off the table, attempting to appear unaware of the cum dribbling down her leg.

Tomorrow was another day...