The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Fringe Benefits’

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery, non-consensual relationships, human alteration, stuff not for kiddies or most grown-ups, and is probably not fit for mainstream consumption. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue reading.

SYNOPSIS:

A new company offers some incentives to make their employees more dedicated and enthusiastic towards sharing.

Chapter 1 – The Work Week

Stacey strode purposefully towards the building where she worked. She knew she would be exactly on time, which pleased her. Turning the corner, she knew the traffic light would be red in her direction before she saw it. She stopped as she neared the curb, the brisk traffic speeding by her several feet away formed a strong breeze which caused her skirt to waft upwards and sideways, briefly exposing the ass of her black pantyhose for scant windows of seconds at a time. She was aware of this, but she did nothing to flatten it down to her body as she felt no shame at this harmless happenstance, quite the opposite. She stood perfectly still at the intersection, waiting for the light to turn green, as a throng of people amassed around her one by one. Her eyes remained straight ahead, but she basked in their presence with her mind. She knew that most, if not all, of them were not like her, and she felt a twang of pity at that fact. They were probably confused, angry, sad, lonely, spiteful, all of things that she used to be. She wanted to help them.

She sensed eyes looking down on her, and without moving her body, craned her head sharply up and to the right to meet the gaze of the man standing next to her.

“Oh!” he said with a start at her sudden head turn and quickly moved his gaze from her chest to her eyes.

“Uh, hi,” he started at being caught and confronted. Stacey could tell instantly by his expressions that he did not work for the same company she did.

“Uh.” he continued lamely, “on your way to work?”

“Yes.” She replied succinctly.

“Yeah, me too.” He snorted briefly with a smile, toned it down when her expression remained flaccid, then cleared his throat nervously. There was something unusual about this girl. Something in the way she stood, arms straight at her sides, body facing forward except for her head, which was twisted up at what looked like an uncomfortable angle. Her eyes were still fixed at the same point they were when she had craned to look at him, straight ahead in their sockets, not making eye contact but just beyond, looking unfocused at a point on his lower left cheek. Absent-mindedly, his hand brushed at the approximate spot thinking he might have a crumb there or something.

The light turned green, and without looking at it, she turned her head forward while beginning to march across the street to work, leaving the man standing there, his eyes trailing her in adoration. He snapped out of it and yelled, “Hey, wait a second!” and jetted to catch up with her. She continued her stride as he dogged alongside of her and tried to match her pace. Stacey smiled, noticing how misplaced his steps were to hers, how unfocused and uncertain he was, how low-production this man was. She also recognized his potential.

“Well, it’s just, um, I couldn’t help but notice how pretty you are.” Stan paused to see what sort of response his flattery had produced. None. So he continued, “.. and well, I was wondering, I uh, don’t suppose a beautiful girl like you would ever give me her number so I could call her some time.” He put on his most sincere smile, puppy dog eyes, and looked at her for some sort of response.

Stacey stopped dead in her tracks causing Stan to take a few steps back to her as he’d become accustomed to her fast walk. She had exactly 10 minutes and 32 seconds before she had to be in line which was precisely 87 seconds more than she needed, so it was ok to stop. She had no interest in this man but the company saw potential in everyone. She grabbed the strap of her purse and swung it off her shoulder and reached inside. A split-second later, the hand emerged with a business card. She handed it to Stan, and without a word, she began speed walking again towards the front of the building they were now in front of.

Stan, not believing his luck, glanced down at the business card for a moment, then back at her. She was already a good distance away and he admired the undulation in her walk, how her hips moved from side to side in perfect time, how the bottom of her mini skirt flew to the opposite side of her walk, how she seemed so dedicated in her walk.

“I’ll call you!” he called after her finally but if she heard, she made no gesture. It occurred to him that he’d never even gotten her name and looked at the business card for more details. Her name wasn’t on it, just a corporate logo, BeTech, the same logo above the door of the building the woman was now entering, and a phone number.

Stacey knew that the phone number on her cards was for the human resources department of her company. There would probably be some confusion on his part when he eventually called and would think there was some mistake. The man would be human resources’ to deal with at that point, but they’d been given detailed protocols to follow as they received many calls of this nature. They were quite convincing.

Stacey moved through the wide atrium of the luxurious lobby of her building, passed security which paid her no mind, and made her way to the third hallway from the back left of the atrium. She passed many different kinds of exotic flora that decorated and flourished in the atrium but didn’t admire them as she passed. She moved purposefully to her hallway and made a left face that would have made a military man salute.

She was now out of the bright lights of the atrium walking in the relatively dark lit, narrow hallway. At the far end of the hallway as she walked, she could see the elevator and a group of women in front of it. Her heart began to beat faster and her shoulders began to relax more as she thought about being at work upstairs in a matter of moments. She’d only worked here for about 4 months, but she’d been welcomed with such open arms that it had gotten to the point where this was the only place where she felt comfortable. She thought of this place more like home than she did her apartment which seemed terribly empty with only her in it.

She reached the end of the hallway and joined the mob of other women waiting patiently in tight throngs in front of the three elevator doors. For the first time this morning her eyes dislodged from their stuck position as the rest of her body began to loosen. She glanced around the room at the other women, most of who were staring at the floor indicator above the elevator door, and admired each of their unique body styles. She felt a sudden tinge of anticipatory delight travel down her spine and into her belly. Protocol replayed in her mind, needlessly reminding her that though she was in the company building, ground level was still considered public space as non-company personnel might be within sight.

The doors to all three elevators opened simultaneously and the women gracefully wove themselves within one another into three corresponding groups. The women closest to the doors immediately walked to the back of the elevators and turned around to face front just as the next row of women shuffled in after them. Several women having arrived after Stacey cemented her more towards the middle of the crowd. She entered the elevator and faced forward, happy at being in the middle of all the women. The elevator had no buttons on the inside as this hallway’s elevators only went to 4 floors and would stop at each, the 37th, 38th, 39th, and 40th, before returning to the ground floor.

The elevator doors slid shut just as the last of the girls boarded and smoothly began its ascent. There was an audible sigh of relief among the women in the cramped elevator. It was the first human sound Stacey had heard in the last 4 minutes. 6 minutes and 10 seconds, all of the women thought. Stacey looked down at her feet, which were 7 inches apart, each one butting up against the feet of the women next to her, both of whom were standing as she was. They were all standing with legs apart. She heard a gasp and looked at its source, the woman standing in front of her to her right. The woman had a distant look of unabashed pleasure on her face. Stacey dropped her gaze to see, without surprise, that the woman directly to her right had her hand under the woman’s short skirt, between her legs and was working her clit, her mouth open and her eyes distant as her other hand lifted the woman’s skirt revealing her ass padded through white pantyhose. Stacey heard another gasp from behind her, and a long Aaaah from the back corner of the elevator before she felt a hand make its way onto her own already-moist pussy. The hand reached in between her slightly skewed legs and began to trace playfully around the perimeter of her lips. Stacey gasped, bit her lip, smiled with delight, and bent forward slightly to be more accommodating as was Protocol.

Stacey moved her hand to work the snatch of the woman standing directly in front of her but the woman’s own hand covered it and was jerking it forward and back violently. Disappointed, Stacey reached around to the woman’s left breast, squeezed the nipple between her thumb and index finger and used her other three fingers to cradle the breast as she revolved it in its orbit. Though she couldn’t see it, the woman’s face went from scrunched concentration to wide-eyed delight. She began to sigh, which pleased Stacey, and she rewarded herself by putting her free hand on her own right breast and worked both of them in unison.

The doors slid open as they reached the 37th floor. There was the quiet sound of fingers withdrawing from wet orifices and elastic snapping en masse as all the women wearing white stockings, most of which were at the front of the elevator, slid between the immobile women to disembark to their floor and get to work. The doors slid shut as the last woman exited, leaving only women with black stockings in the elevator. The remaining women didn’t move to fill the empty space in the elevator. They weren’t uncomfortable being pressed up against one another. In fact, they preferred it. Protocol stated that it was more efficient this way.

The door slid open at the 38th floor. Only one woman in the elevator moved, she stood up from licking the crotch of the woman in front of her, pivoted 180 degrees, and walked wordlessly out the door.

The door slid shut and seconds later opened at the 39th floor. Half of the rest of the women, 7 of them, began walking out of the elevator wordlessly. As they did, Stacey saw a woman in the elevator foyer at a receptionist’s desk. She was sucking on the dildo-like interface attached to the front of her desk, and her right shoulder was shaking furiously as if her right hand under the desk was violently at work at some task. A man emerged from the periphery of Stacey’s vision, naked from the neck down, with a visor on his face and a ball gag in his mouth. He grabbed the woman’s hips and guided her body to her feet as she bent her body forward to keep her mouth working on the interface. He rolled aside her chair with his foot without looking at it, removed the woman’s fingers from her twat, and deftly slid his eternally erect penis in between her legs as her eyes lit up. The last woman left the elevator for that floor and the doors slid shut.

At the 40th floor, Stacey and the remaining women, all of whom she recognized from her sector, exited the elevator and walked together down the long hallway. Stacey was already in ecstasy but now she thrilled, not because of her elevator ride, but at the knowledge that this was foreplay at best.

She followed those in front of her as they turned and entered the dressing room. The dressing room was not unlike a locker room. The girls strode together down the main channel at the edge of the locker room row by row as girls dropped off from the pack as they passed their row. After several rows, Stacey made a left turn and marched down her row towards her locker. There were lockers on either side of the narrow row with a bench running down the middle. Stacey recognized AM1823, a gorgeous tall girl with blonde hair in a black unisuit, standing bolt upright with distant eyes, arms at her sides, and a wide smile on her face, muttering to herself, initializing her protocols. Making her way further down the row, Stacey saw AM1841 on her back on the floor, legs spread wide at an unparallel angle, knees bent and her feet resting on the bench. The bottoms of her feet were reinforced padding, more like her top than the rest of her hose on her legs. She was laughing wildly and playing with her breasts as AM1848 was kneeling, her head lapping up and down in between AM1841’s legs. Stacey could see the distinct outline of AM1848’s vagina silhouetted beautifully through her black elastic suit from her kneeling position. She felt her own pussy tingle. Maybe she would join them once she’d changed, she thought.

Stacey stopped in front of the locker marked AM1859 and turned to face it. She opened it, immediately kicked off her shoes into it, bent down and pulled her skirt down to her feet, the elastic waistband tracing either side of her legs on the way down until going taught at her ankles, which were shoulder-length apart. She stepped out of it with one leg and kicked it into the locker unceremoniously with the other. She hastily undid the buttons on her grey wool vest and removed it to reveal the black boostier beneath that connected as one with her hose, the darker black upper piece tapering down into her crotch, wrapping around, and covering the inner half of her buttocks. The full standard attire of AM designation drones was not unlike an all-black dance leotard, a black bathing suit pulled over black waist-high pantyhose but as one piece.

Being shed of excess clothes, Stacey felt even more comfortable and relaxed as she closed the door to her locker. She no longer wondered as she used to whether it was a natural reaction or her node increasing her serotonin levels ever so slightly. She was one with her node now. She whispered to herself, “Drone Prepared To Initialize”. Her body stiffened slightly and her pupils dilated as her body shuddered with delight at being seized. Her mother node spoke directly with her brain. “Drone Designation” the feminine voice said, not so much asked. “AM1859,” whispered AM1859. “Primary Function” the node intoned.

“Accelerated Media”

“Secondary Function”

“Information Storage.”

The first three base initializations were the same every day and served to reassert her designation and base function. The node would then select a protocol at random to make certain the drone knew it. In 4 months, the drone had never been asked the same protocol twice and she’d always known it, even though the node would write these protocols on her memory if necessary. The actual purpose of initialization was merely to ensure functionality.

“Stimulation Protocol 68 dash F” her mother nod asked.

“Playing the Fiddle. Either Sex to Female. Index finger on rear vaginal wall, thumb on anus, press finger lightly towards thumb, rub back and forth.”

“Receptacle Protocol 4”

“Doggie-style. Kneel, legs at 80 degree angle, feet pointing back, torso forward at 40 degree angle, arms down hands planted to stabilize, mouth open wide, salivate heavily and await oral insertion if any.”

AM1859’s eyes fluttered and head then began to shake spastically as the node painted all protocols at high speed on her receptive mind for further reinforcement. She didn’t need it, but it was protocol, and sometimes it helped to have the protocols loaded rather than recalled. But AM1859 liked being written. It was her function, after all. After 16 seconds, this stopped, her eyes opened, and she stated, “Drone AM1859 Initialization Complete. Drone functional.” Her mother node fell silent and she turned and walked to the other end of the dressing room acutely aware of the aching longing in between her legs. All the drones she passed were either dressed as she was or in the process of shedding their unnecessary clothing. Some stood standing still at initialization, while those that completed the process that hadn’t moved towards the line were enjoying other drones or enjoying themselves. As AM1859 passed the miasma of flailing bodies and screams of joy, she didn’t want to start anything she’d have to abruptly stop as she only had 1 minute and 28 seconds to get in line. Still, she was horny. She was always horny, but now, she was really horny. Perhaps she’d get some action in line from AM1860. She made her way out of the locker room and into the corridor.

The corridor was massive with most of the other drones already standing in line, one behind the other with little space in between, gaps here and there waiting to be filled by drones still in the locker room. No drone had yet called out sick. AM1859 walked along the yellow line on the floor beside the drone line which had numbers painted in white for each drone’s designation. There was no sound in the room except the padding of feet and the ambient gasps of stimulation from drones in line.

She walked a certain distance about two-thirds to the front of the line then stopped and sidestepped in between AM1858 and AM1860 without having to look at them or the designation painted on the ground. Once in her place, she entered idle mode by placing her feet several inches apart, shooting her hips back, swinging her torso forward slightly, arching her back and jutting her chest forward. Her body contoured perfectly to the drone in front of her as the drone in front of her did and so on down the line. She could feel her pussy burning with readiness and couldn’t wait to be hooked up to slake its thirst. She began to regret not utilizing one of the drones in the locker room. She waited for 3 seconds for contact from AM1860, but when no contact came, she initialized Attraction Protocol 37 and began swaying her pelvis from side to side, her ass swaying alluringly with it. The drone behind her cocked its head, loaded a protocol and plunged a single index finger slowly and steadily into the drone’s cunt. AM1859’s mouth suddenly opened and released an “Aah!” with delight at finally getting some satisfaction. Her mouth settled into a smile and she could feel her nipples go prickly hard against her suit. She cupped her hands onto the drone in front of her’s ass, squeezed and pulled the drone back towards her slightly until her nipples were just touching the drone’s back. She began to rub them up and down against her back, noticing her pulling had caused a slight chain reaction in buckling the line as AM1858’s hands were on both of AM1857’s tits, and AM1857’s fist was in AM1856’s ass. She made a mental note that AM1856 must like a fist up the ass.

As AM1859 counted down to 1 second, there was a loud shuffle throughout the corridor as all hands returned to all drone’s sides in preparation. The wall at the end of the corridor split in half, revealing it to be a huge metal gate. A green light above the door lit, and the gate halves retreated apart into either side wall. All the drones began to march forward in perfect cadence, the drone’s left leg moved forward as AM1858’s did to fill the void, then the right, eyes forward. So little was the room between them that one misstep would have caused a massive drone pileup on the floor. The thought of all those drone bodies in a pile groping each other caused a hot flash to tingle in between AM1859’s legs, though she knew that it had never happened nor would ever happen. And that pleased her.

Soon, the drone passed through the gate and entered the room known as the AM Pool. The chamber was massive, as long as the corridor they’d just been in and even wider. The strange lighting cast an aquatic dark blue hue about the room. There was machinery everywhere, arcane tubes and turbines in the room that held absolutely no interest to any of the drones. They marched forward, ever forward until all the drones were in the room. They walked further still and finally stopped all at once, turned to the right, coming to a stop with feet apart. There was a metal cube behind each of the drone’s with their designation etched in it. In front of each drone was a cushioned bench. The half furthest away from AM1859 was flat, while the half closest to her was girded and slanted like an upside-down V. Moving as one, each drone moved their already-parted feet forward until they were straddling the bench. They moved forward until they were halfway, standing over the section where the two different parts of the bench met. They all sat down as one, laying their torsos down onto the padded bench, their legs remaining apart, straddling the upside-down V bench.

AM1859 used the slight pause to reach her hand around to her back, which she slid in between her ass cheeks, then down further until she made purchase with her vagina, which she began to rub slowly and methodically. AM1859 smiled with pleasure and her feelings were voiced by other drones who she heard coo at their own self-fondling. This was done to begin stimulation for insertion of her data inseminator.

She removed her hand as the drone heard gears beginning to whirr behind her. She realized that stimulating herself had become unnecessary. She’d been conditioned for the sound of the machinery to aid in making her moist, which it did. The tip of the inseminator protruded out of the slab behind the drone and extended outward towards it, ever outward, revealing more and more shaft emanating from the slab until the tip made purchase with the drone’s already parted and waiting pussy lips. Sensing this, the device stopped suddenly, whirred again as it switched gears to decrease resistance, then slowly slid its way into the drone’s pussy, penetrating her more deeply, inch by inch with each second, the extra appendage of spandex on her suit at her vaginal opening stretching with the inseminator inward. The drone’s eyes narrowed and she laughed heatedly as her head buzzed with joy. She would never get used to this sensation as it burrowed inside of her and then finally stopped.

The sound of machinery died down and all that was left was the long line of drones gasping in exultation. Instinctively, they swung their heads up face forward to see the head units that had already descended from the ceiling in front of them. AM1859 could feel the data inseminator working inside of her as strange thoughts about hypothetical formulas and different shades of mauve began to well up in her mind. She licked her lips and pursed them awaiting what came next. To her right, she could hear AM1860, her mouth wide open going “Ah! Ah! Ah!” in anticipation as if she were at the doctors office and the unit were going to take a tonsil sample. AM1860 did this every morning and it always amused the drone, her mouth widening with wanting. The drone thought for a moment that she was having a lot of unstructured thoughts this morning and a tinge of worry traveled down her spine, but her node put her mind at rest and told her that that wouldn’t be a problem in a moment. That she was functioning normally.

The head unit, now directly in front of each drone’s face, began moving slowly towards each drone until the chin rest was in place. AM1859 nestled her chin into hers comfortably. She looked forward unblinking, and parted her mouth just as the data extractor sprung from the head unit into her mouth. AM1860 was now quiet. She widened her mouth as it went further in, keeping her mouth tight around its silky exterior like it was her lover, sensually. The drone ran her tongue along the bottom of the extractor phallus, massaging it with her tongue as if to give it pleasure. The end of the extractor came to lodge in her mother node at the back of her mouth, and the drones entire body quaked as the link completed. The culmination of all the morning’s arousals slammed down in between her legs and she began to quake with orgasm. Her body shivered between the apparatus between her legs and in her mouth as she came again.

The optic units in the head unit flared on, and twin beams tracked and engaged her retinas. The drone’s mouth slacked on the extractor and the drone felt her pussy get hotter and her nipples turn into diamonds.

The optics painted pixels onto her retinas with crystal clear clarity. A bird’s eye view of a muscular man diving from a cliff down into the water below. It was so beautiful, it was. The sun cracking a desert landscape as it slowly rises above the horizon. Beautiful, it was just. A handsome, caring man and a beautiful, adoring woman having a picnic, in each other’s arms, smiling lovingly at one another on a wonderful summer’s day. Beauty, beauty.

Another smaller umbilicus snaked out of the slab behind the drones and moved towards them. It found their butts, slid between the cheeks, and tore a microscopic hole in the suit. It threaded it, then expanded it slightly and made itself at home on the rectum and began suction should any waste be helplessly excreted.

There was little noise in AM Pool save that of the hum of arcane machinery and the quietly deafening sound of mass light wet suction. The drones’ arms dangled down lifelessly. The drones’ irises were pinpricks staring unblinkingly at twin beams. AM1859 was drooling out the side of her mouth and was falling drop by drop onto the floor but she didn’t notice. None of them noticed. Data was flowing into the drone’s brain, swirling there for a few moments, then leaving. This was happening faster than the drone would have been able to comprehend, had the drone been aware of its own body.

But the drone wasn’t. The drone was a million miles away. It was flying with birds over the Adirondacks. It was having an orgy in Berlin. Somewhere in Brazil the drone was traveling down the Amazon and knew that somewhere a thousand miles it was climaxing at the notion of fulfilling its function. And it was beautiful.

Laura scanned from left to right out the panoramic windows of the café. She thumped her foot impatiently under the table. Stacey was late, almost a half hour late, and Laura never liked being kept waiting. She would have tried calling on her cell if her cell phone hadn’t been shut off last month. She would have walked out ten minutes ago if it wasn’t so important that she talk to Stacey.

Stacey Kilmer, she thought. What a girl. Laura and Stacey had been roommates in college for 3 years together. How many nights had they been up talking about all the random things they thought of, laughing and sharing? They were the perfect complement to one another, both mentally and physically. Stacey, being a little shorter, a little more voluptuous, a good-looking blonde who, what she may have lacked in smarts, more than made up for in determination. Laura, on the other hand, was taller and a little narrower, not quite as curvaceous as Stacey, but she still had a body where it counted and a natural beauty. School came a lot more easily to Laura, and while Stacey was busy studying, Laura’d usually been hanging out downtown. Yet Laura always got better grades, she just showed up for class and instantly understood the stuff. She was also the wilder of the two. She was always the one that would get Stacey to go to parties with her, always the one that approached the boys with Stacey in tow, her acerbic wit effortlessly breaking the ice. She would always be the one to instigate trouble that Stacey’d have to get them both out of.

Laura was in trouble now, and she needed her friend’s help. She felt a little like a parasite coming to Stacey for help after not having talked to her for so long, but she was desperate, and it’s not like she was asking for money. She thought about the distance between them that had grown in the past few months and realized that it hadn’t all come from her despite her bad times. As a matter of fact, the last few times she’d spoken to Stacey on the phone she’d seemed preoccupied. There were a lot of pregnant pauses in the conversation on Stacey’s end and she didn’t seem too interested in talking about what she was up to these days when asked. Laura hoped it wasn’t because of her new job.

Laura watched as she saw the upper body of Stacey bob by the window from the left, turn on a dime, and walk through the front door. She smiled as their eyes met and Stacey walked towards her. Laura stood to meet Stacey’s outstretched arms, and the two hugged and said their hellos.

“Oh, it’s so good to see you! We haven’t seen each other in months!” cried Stacey, her face beaming.

“Months and months,” agreed Laura, who tapped her watch, “but don’t think being happy to see me is gonna get you off from being so late.”

“You said 7:30” replied Stacey, still smiling.

“I said 7!” said Laura playfully, lighting up her face to make it seem like she wasn’t mad, but also trying to put Stacey on the defensive.

“You said 7:30” said Stacey again, in exactly the same pitch and voice, still smiling.

Laura thought for a second. Maybe she had said 7:30, come to think of it. “Really? Huh. Well, in that case, you’re right on time! Anyway, no big deal, listen, sit down, make yourself comfortable. I’ll go grab you a coffee and a refill for me. Skim milk latte, right? Don’t worry, it’s on me.” She said not trying to sound magnanimous.

Stacey smiled and sat down while Laura went to the counter and placed the order. The café was not crowded it being later in the day. While the café workers pulled levers and frothed the milk behind the counter, Laura studied Stacey who was sitting with her back to her. Laura looked her up and down. She was wearing a black skirt with black stockings again. The last few times she’d seen Stacey, this was her attire. In 3 years of college together, Laura’d never once seen Stacey wear a skirt. It was a good look for her, Laura thought, it really accentuated her body, but she ought to mix it up a little bit. The stockings were the same ones she’d worn the last time. They were this strange shade of black. They seemed to shimmer in the light and almost made Stacey’s legs look metallic. And somebody ought to teach her how to cross her legs when she’s sitting, if she’s gonna keep wearing skirts. Stacey was sitting with her feet planted on the floor apart with her knees bolted together. She was sitting forward slightly, and from where Laura stood, she could see Stacey’s hands in her lap at the hem of her skirt, which she was playing with absent-mindedly, slowly riding it up her thighs. Laura glanced over and noticed that the two young men, in their early twenties, at the table besides Stacey had also seen this, and were watching her intently, their eyes staring under the table, whispering, and giggling like school boys.

Their order came up, Laura grabbed the two cups of coffee and maneuvered back to the table, putting the latte in front of Stacey.

“Thanks,” Stacey said.

“No problem,” said Laura. “though with what they charge for coffee, you’d think there was viagra in it or something.”

“Yeah, not that it’d do us any good.” Stacey savored the irony. “Speaking of which, how’s your love life?”

“What love life?” said Laura, “unless you call reruns of Chips and my vibrator a love life. It’s getting to a point where all the quality guys are taken, and y’know. That’s one thing I don’t compromise on.”

“Yeah.” said Stacey

“So, um, how’s work?” said Laura.

“Oh it’s great! The people there are so nice and I’ve learned so much. It’s not one of those jobs where you sit there and watch the clock, the time just flies by.”

“Oh, nice,” said Laura, thinking it sounded good.

“Yeah, it’s the best,” continued Stacey. “How’s your job?”

Laura was glad she asked. “Not so good, I’m afraid, I lost my job 3 months ago.”

“Aw shit,” said Stacey conciliatorily. Ever since college, Laura’d drifted from one job to the next, never holding onto one for more than a few months. Laura’d never pursued her degree in Communications after college. In the years that followed graduation, she’d done everything from graphic designer to office assistant, from massage therapist to cashier. It wasn’t that she wasn’t smart or talented enough to hold the jobs, she was just disinterested in whatever she did and never took it seriously enough. She was chronically late, a little too personal for a lot of customers’ tastes, and was always rude to her bosses. These traits didn’t combine well for job stability, and it seemed like every time the two girls spoke, Laura had just lost a job at one company or was hustling trying to get a foot in the door at another. It was a feat which she somehow always managed to pull off despite having a resume like a blacklist and many dubious personal references. Laura was always considerate enough not to use Stacey as a personal reference.

“Yeah, I don’t mean to dump my problems on you, Stace, but the last few months have been really tough. I’ve been looking for another job but the economy’s for shit right now and I haven’t been able to find anything. And, well.” she glanced up at Stacey for effect, who was looking at her with concern, “I just got thrown out of my apartment. I’ve been sleeping at the 287th Street Y.”

“Oh no. " whispered Stacey, her concern deepening. Laura noticed over Stacey’s shoulder that whatever Stacey was doing under the table had the boys riveted.

“Stacey, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I’ve always landed on my feet before but now. now. nothing seems to be going my way. I’m running out of money fast and I don’t know what I’m going to do.” Laura repeated as the words gushed out, trying not to sound too pathetic. She fought to hold back the fear that welled up inside of her that came with her words. She was a long way from tears, she was stronger than breaking down to her friend in a café, but she was nervous. She was old enough now to take more of a long view on things, and she didn’t like what she saw.

“Laura, all this time. you should have called me sooner.” replied Stacey.

“I know, I should have but. you know me. I wouldn’t ask for help if I were on fire. But. I need to ask for your help now, Stace. I was wondering. do you think maybe you could get me a job at your company?”

Under the table, Stacey’s knees instinctively flew apart at the excitement of this prospect. She’d thought about canceling her get together with her friend. She hadn’t foreseen this and now she was glad she hadn’t cancelled. The boys behind Stacey instantly noticed her legs apart, but sitting somewhat behind her, strained to see. One of the boys finally said, “Hey baby, why don’t you swing some of that over here!” which elicited an approving cackle from his cohort.

Stacey instantly swung around in her chair to face them and initialized Attraction protocol 59-F. Her face went slack with wanting and she parted her legs widely and placed a hand on her inner thigh and said, “What, you mean some of THIS?”

The smiles faded from the boys face as they both stared in between Stacey’s legs in amazement. They blinked for a few seconds as Stacey put her knees back together and swiveled back to face Laura. They stared for a few moments at where Stacey’s mound had just been, then slowly turned towards one another in astonishment. Had they really both seen what they thought they’d seen? A perfectly sculpted vagina shining through the crotch of her pantyhose? Neither boy had been with very many women, but they both knew that that wasn’t right. They stopped giggling and didn’t bother the girls anymore.

“Stacey!” said Laura, wide-eyed and smiling with shock. That was something she would have done but was so unlike Stacey.

“Sometimes you gotta show them who’s boss,” said Stacey, smiling and laughing. Stacey had thought the timing was perfect as it’d taken the edge off the conversation.

“OF COURSE I’ll help you, Laura,” she said, reaching over to put her hand on Laura’s, getting back on track. “I’ve got a really good reputation there. I think I can get you a foot in the door and an interview in a couple days.”

“Really?!?” said Laura with happiness and relief. “Even though, my job experience is so, you know, full of holes?”

“I don’t think it’ll be a problem.”

“If you get me this job, I promise, I’ll be on time every day! I’ll be on my best behavior! They’ll think there’s something wrong with me, I’ll be such a good worker!” Laura blurted out her rehearsed lines expecting to get some resistance from Stacey, knowing Stacey knew her checkered past in the working world.

“I’ll get an interview scheduled some time tomorrow. I’ll give you a call tomorrow night and let you know when it’s going to be, but figure some time Thursday. Oh, uh.” Stacey stammered, realizing she might not have access to a phone at the Y.

“Send me an email. I’ll go by the internet café tomorrow night and get it,” interjected Laura, picking up on the hesitation.

“Great! I’m sure they’ll be able to find something for you in my department. Won’t it be fun, working together?” gushed Stacey, she could feel her pussy throbbing at the thought under the table.

“Yeah, I won’t let you down,” deadpanned Laura. She wasn’t expecting this to be so easy, but it encouraged her for phase two.

“Don’t worry, just show up and be yourself and I’m sure you’ll be fine,” said Stacey, standing up. She was so excited that she wanted to go home immediately and register her referral. Laura blinked as Stacey rose to her feet, put her purse over one shoulder, and grabbed the paper cup of latte in the other hand.

“It was great seeing you Laura. You’ve got my number, give me a collect call if there’s a problem, otherwise I’ll see you sometime Thursday.”

“Uh, yeah, Thursday, are you sure it’ll be Thursday?” Laura didn’t want to get her hopes up at being hired so quickly.

“Definitely Thursday. Well, great seeing you,” Stacey repeated and threw her free arm around Laura.

“You too.” trailed Laura, a little disarmed by the suddenness in the girl’s leaving. Stacey looked smiling at Laura as she took a step back and turned to walk out. She paused briefly, dipped into her purse, and dropped two business cards on the table in front of the two jerks who’d catcalled her earlier. They looked up at her silently through mystified eyes. Laura watched her intently as she began walking purposefully towards the door, back the way she came, then out of sight.

Damn, Laura thought, she knew I’m staying at the Y and she didn’t offer to let me stay with her for a little while. She bolted out of here before I could even turn the conversation that way.

Stacey knew that Laura’s next question was going to be a little more serious, probably asking to stay with her. She hated to be cruel, but she had to get out of there before Laura popped the question. She didn’t want to be caught between helping her friend and her protocols, and protocol dictated that she remain private, remain low-profile. The last thing she needed was a non-drone crashing at her place. But soon, she wouldn’t have to hide anything from Laura.

Stacey pulled the inseminator out from in between her legs and rubbed it against her labia, striking methodically at her implants. She repeated this, rubbing harder and harder trying to work herself into a fury, but it was no use. She took the oral extractor out of her mouth with a pop, stood up from the floor, and walked over to her computer. She logged onto the company secure intranet and clicked a few buttons, one to register the referral and two to request companionship.

It’d probably be 45 minutes to an hour. Stacey went to the fridge and pulled out an old half-eaten carton of Ben & Jerry’s from the freezer and scooped away at it half-heartedly. She ate a few spoonfuls then threw the spoon in the sink in disgust. It just didn’t taste as good as what she was fed at work. Nothing was as good as it was when she was at work. She was beginning to hate these moments when she wasn’t at work. She hated not being written. She hated not being squeezed and fucked. She hated not having function.

She sat on the couch staring vacantly as her mother node rewrote her protocols to keep her occupied when the doorbell rang. She got up excitedly and half-ran to the door. The male drone must live close, she thought, that was only about 20 minutes. It seemed like with each day that went by, they had better coverage. Before opening the door, her head ticked as stealth protocol 25 was written to her brain and she realized that she was wearing nothing but her dronesuit. She ducked behind the door and opened it coyly, peaking only her head out from behind it.

“Stacey?” the tall, thin stranger said with a smile. He looked at Stacey, but his eyes didn’t seem focused on her.

“Yes” she said and the smile dropped from both of their faces. She opened the door wide and took a step back into the room while he took a step forward and closed the door behind him. She turned her back to him standing with feet apart while he unzipped and dropped his pants. She pivoted her hips and leaned forward which rotated the rear of her pussy upward to face his awaiting erect cock. They both gasped as contact was made, and he steadied her at her waist while he slid his cock in and interfaced with her.

Stacey’s eyes went distant as he entered her mind and began writing her with his data. Her nipples poked like cones through her dronesuit, and she moaned when he pinched them, his hands moving upwards and supporting her upper body by way of her tits, shaking them up and down, causing her entire body to rock on his cock. This went on for about an hour though it only seemed like a few minutes to the two drones.

Once they’d both climaxed several times, the male drone disengaged the female drone, cleaned his dick off on the ass of her drone suit, wiped his hands together, pulled his pants up, then silently exited locking the door behind him. Satisfied, Stacey padded forward into the bedroom without looking back and got under the sheets. Minutes later her mind blinked off as her mother node put her into sleep mode promptly at 11pm.

AM1859 disengaged from the drone bench, swung her legs to standing, and padded her way back down the line. It was lunchtime, and she was hungry. She decided to try Recreation Room JJ, she’d always had excellent interfaces down there. She made her way into the special feeding entrance of the Rec Room which bypassed the cafeteria area, though she could hear the roar coming from that section. She opened her mouth as she walked in the door so that her mother node could be scanned upon entrance so that her whereabouts could be logged. There were about 50 lines, with 3-4 drones in each, waiting in line to feed. At the front of each line were special food inseminators attached to the wall at varying mouth levels. Each inseminator had a drone sucking on it, suckling it for its nutrient.

AM1859 queued in the shortest line and waited patiently as each drone in front of her took two minutes sucking their food down. When it was her turn, she stepped up with feet parted, grabbed the wall-mounted phallus by the shaft, pulled it down towards her, bent forward and stuck it in her mouth. She began moving her mouth up and down its shaft, mimicking fellatio. As she did, a viscous creamy substance filled her mouth. She breathed through her nose as she continued milking the nutrient inseminator, while rhythmically swallowing mouthful after mouthful. It was warm, thick, and creamy, it tasted really good, filled her tummy and made her feel content.

She continued suckling until she felt a sudden strange thought come into her mind. It took her a second to realize that the male drone in line behind her must have interfaced with her while she was feeding. She gasped silently as she became awash in his thoughts and was being written to while her mother node automatically swallowed for her. She stopped moving her head and used the rocking motion of being fucked to stimulate the inseminator to feed her. After two minutes, she pulled her mouth off the inseminator but kept her mouth open as the inseminator downloaded her consumer opinion of this type of nutrient by briefly poking a probe into her mouth and touching her mother node for an instant. The male drone behind her disengaged her and stepped back as she turned and walked towards the Recreation area as the male drone that’d just been fucking her stepped forward and fed.

She walked out of the feeding area into the cafeteria area, passing a female IS drone kneeling on a table with a male drone entering her from behind and male drone at her front with its cock in her mouth. Having been just stimulated, she ached to complete her orgasm. She walked down the aisle looking for an available male drone. After passing several tables and finding all the drones engaged, she stopped and sat down in front of an AM drone laying on the table in front of her. She was breathing very heavily and a charge coursed through her body. Her ass was at the end of a table, her black legs up in a V being held aloft in the hands of the male drone standing at the end of the table fucking her. AM1859 considered straddling the woman’s face for a moment but sat down, watched, and began masturbating instead.

Her vision blurred and became unfocused as she retreated within, her hand working her clit and her eyes moved to the far edge of the room. She basked in the ambient panting pleasure of the drone on the table in front of her. Her vision snapped into focus as something caught her eye in the back corner of Rec Room JJ. Her eyes tracked as she watched a tall, black-skinned IS drone walking past the windows in the hallway, turn, and enter Rec Room JJ. She was a long way away but AM1859 marveled at the beauteous image of the woman. The woman was at least 6 foot tall and her body was well distributed. She had large pointy tits, pineapples thought AM1859, that would have seemed just too much on her tight athletic body if they’d been any larger. Her long black hair had been straightened into a long ponytail that dropped from the back of her head, it played about the backs of her shoulders, brushing left to right as she walked. Her tight waist served to accentuate her defined abdomen, from which projected a portable data inseminator. The silvery inseminator was strapped onto the front of her like a dildo, its testes green with data.

AM1859 admired the sight of the woman and began to jam her clit harder at the sight of her. The drone had gone noticed by more than just AM1859 as male drones stood at attention at the edge of her path and ogled her as she walked by. They thought of stopping her, but protocols and their mother nodes reminded them that she walked as though she were fulfilling her function and that this should not be interfered with. The walking drone’s vacuous smile widened as reciprocation and acknowledgement protocols loaded in her brain as she acknowledged the attention and affect her presence had.

AM1859 played with herself even more as the drone was closer now and admired her from head-to-toe. Her white bodysuit indicated that she was an Information Storage drone, and AM1859 noted the aesthetic charm of her black legs shining mildly through the white membrane over her legs, the shiny silver of the inseminator against the solid white paneling of her upper suit. The white of her upper body ended with the black skin of her shoulders, arms and face, her cool brown eyes and ruby red lips and long black hair. Black skin, white suit, thought AM1859, yang to my yin.

AM1859 followed IS183 with her gaze until IS183 passed in front of AM1859 then stopped, turned towards her, and spoke, “AM1859.”

AM1859 stood on already-parted legs and jutted her ass out. Her eyes dilated and her nipples hardened at hearing her designation, serving as a drone’s acknowledgement and response.

“Prepare for insemination of Orientation Protocols to be used on your recent referral,” stated IS183. IS183 was staring at AM1859’s tits, which wobbled freely and invitingly as AM1859 bent over the table in front of her and placed her hands palm down on the tabletop. IS183 walked behind AM1859 and smiled as she placed her fingers in between AM1859’s pussy lips and discovered that she was already quite moist. She positioned herself then grabbed the tip of the inseminator, placed it on AM1859’s wet pussy, and slowly slid it inside. The gassy green chambers in the testacles of the device churned as they pumped their contents into AM1859. It was her first referral. AM1859 bucked as new protocols previously unknown to her raced into her mind which would help her convince Laura to join the company. IS183 rocked AM1859 back and forth slightly to help simulate fornication as AM1859 was being written.

When the transfer of data was complete, AM1859 reached in between her legs and pulled out the inseminator as IS183 took a step back and detached it from her front and put it in one hand, its once-green chambers now reflecting empty silver. IS183 smiled at completing her function and began to walk off. As she turned at the edge of the table and began to retrace her steps back to her oral inseminator, AM1859 reached out and put her hand on the drone’s stomach to stop her. She stood and took a step towards the tall beauty. AM1859 looked at IS183’s ass, which bumped out from her body drastically and seemed to defy gravity, its suspension in air not aided by her suit in the least. AM1859 rubbed her hands and clenched at the drone’s ass, perfect mounds of flesh. The body suit clung to the skin perfectly, and her ass looked like two white balloons with huge clefts between hemispheres to beautifully accentuate this perfect ass. IS183 turned her head slowly at a 90 degree angle to invite AM1859 to enjoy her body, her eyes remaining fixed and unfocused in their orbits.

AM1859 pulled IS183 to the now-vacant end of the table and gently pushed her so that she was sitting on top of it. AM1859 climbed onto the table with her, then spread IS183’s body out with her hands until she was laying down. Lying next to her head-to-feet, AM1859 parted IS183’s legs and put her head in between them, licking the defined mound through her suit. IS183 let out a cleansing sigh of pleasure, then reached in between AM1859’s legs and mirrored her movements. AM1859 could feel her pussy getting softer and wetter, bulging with pleasure. AM1859’s tongue interface made contact and added to IS183’s thoughts but IS183 hadn’t come online yet. IS183 clicked her tongue interface into place in AM1859’s clit and both of the drones’ eyes widened. Images and information flowed up IS183’s spine into AM1859’s mouth, down AM1859’s spine, and back into IS183’s mouth. Both drones spasmed from the pleasure as the infinite recursion coursed through them, each cumming over and over again as their minds were alit in the rolling oceanic waves of information, oblivion, and rolling orgasmic delight.

When AM1859 felt satisfied, she and IS183 disengaged, stood and walked silently in different directions. AM1859 had 27 minutes left in her RecCycle. She padded softly across the room and out the door to adjoining Fitness Room JJ. There, she had a brief workout, worked on toning her biceps and shoulders on the gym equipment made available to drones. They didn’t get much exercise when hooked up, and it was important for drones to remain fit and physically attractive. Exactly 6 minutes before the end of her cycle, she stopped, panting slightly and sweating profusely over her entire body that little pools had formed on the outside of her suit. It glistened through the membrane encasing her body. She padded over to the replasting line and queued, opening her mouth and looking to the right so that her node could be scanned as she walked by. She’d be back online in plenty of time. Not that anything bad happened if you were late, but AM1859 had an innate sense of punctuality as did all drones, and getting back meant the beginning of RecCycle for some other lucky drone.

AM1859 stepped forward onto the conveyor belt. Other female drones were in line in front of her, and she watched as each was stripped down in front of her. The conveyor belt advanced, and she stood perfectly still as metal arms darted from the ceiling above her, cut two notches in the side of her drone suit, then ripped it away swiftly like a banana peel, leaving her standing naked, her suit lying in tatters under and about her feet. She stood still as she went further down the conveyor belt. Two other robotic arms flew down to her heels and two flew down to her wrists. They grasped firmly and picked her naked body up several feet, leaving the discarded plast suit that had been at her feet to continue down the conveyor belt into the recycling bin. She was carried by the robotic arms into a horizontal position as they spread her legs and arms apart from her body. The arms dipped her into a black plast vat, plunging her body into the gelatinous goop. It covered her body from her feet up to her breasts, keeping her arms away from her plasted torso. The arms carried her body over to the drying lights, and she felt the goop harden around her, encasing her in her new plast suit. The arms lifted her legs up and spread her legs wide as a small lamp swung in between her legs. She felt the suit tighten around her pussy, encasing it in its sterile shell. The arms placed her back onto the ground, and she walked out of the replasting chamber in her new plast suit.

AM1859 padded out of the hallway into the main thoroughfare and walked back towards AM Pool. She had exactly 1 minute and 19 seconds to return to her mount. She made it with 8 seconds to spare and wasted no time plugging herself back in. She’d be offline again in 2 hours 49 minutes. AM1859 thought that about how that was an instant and an eternity away as her eyes widened and her mind went a million miles away while she lay perfectly still.

2 Hours and 49 minutes later, she blinked as she was being disengaged. She wasn’t used to being disengaged so soon and she blinked sleepily. She wanted to go back to being written as soon as possible, so she padded down the line at a pace and a half. When she’d been inseminated earlier with the Orientation protocols, she’d had a function added to report to Pre-Orientation, which was on a different floor. She strode purposefully to the elevator, stepping inside at once when the doors opened.

Inside, two drones were interfacing, the female drone scrambling her hands against the front of the elevator for support while she got mercilessly railed from behind. AM1859 turned to face the only other occupant, a somewhat short male drone. They regarded each other for a moment before Stacey turned and felt him interface with her.

The elevator stopped, and the two other drones disengaged and got off, which AM1859 was thankful for as it gave her a few more moments of being fucked before her floor was reached. The doors closed and opened again, and AM1859 disengaged from the male drone, her breathing dropping slightly, and she padded out of the elevator leaving her paramour of the hour behind in the elevator to fulfill his function as she fulfilled hers.

She walked down the corridor passing other drones that carried out their duties without remark. She stopped and walked into Pre-Orientation Room 5, opening her mouth to be scanned. The room was a circular waiting room with the reception desk facing the entrance. AM1859 recognized the receptionist as AM89, who was leaning across the desk with her desk-mounted oral inseminator in her mouth and being written to from behind by a male drone. AM89 had been with the company for a long time, one of the first drones, and was a well-regarded drone. AM1859 had interfaced with her once in the Rec Hall and had really enjoyed it.

AM89 broke away from her desk, and went around the room methodically, taking turns interfacing with the male drones that stood with their backs to the wall, briefly interfacing with them to silently pull their itineraries from them before dismounting, taking several side steps to the next drone, then leaning forward so that the male drone could write her with his agenda and function. When AM89 reached AM1859, AM89 assumed the same position, and AM1859 knelt down onto her knees behind her, lifted her chin up and put her nose into the drone’s ass while her tongue reached in between her legs and clicked into the drone’s vaginal interface. The connection resonated and the two vibrated in unison as AM1859 felt the information about her referral flow from her mind and write to AM89. After a short while, AM89 stepped forward then side-stepped to be in front of the drone to AM1859’s right.

After completing the circle, AM89 retuned to AM1859, stood in front of her face to face, then turned and walked. AM1859 followed as indicated. AM89 led her through a winding series of corridors before stopping at a particular office, and held out an arm pointing inside. AM1859 padded inside as AM89 flushed at fulfilling her function and returned to her receptionist bench.

Standing against one wall inside the office were three female drones, all of whom were in wall-mounted drone stations. They stood in their chambers in their white dronesuits, their legs apart with a metal nub pressed into their crotches, with metal helmets covering their eyes and oral attachments hanging down entering their mouths. They gyrated slightly in their units, and though her face was half-covered by the headgear, AM1859 recognized IS183 who she’d been inseminated and tongued by earlier in the Rec hall.

AM1859 noticed for the first time an older man with a trim salt and pepper beard, mostly salt, sitting naked at a desk at the other end of the room. She recognized him from IS183’s thoughts. He seemed to notice her as she noticed him and he instantly sprung to his feet and said, “Dah, AM1859! How wonderful to meet you my dear, just charmed.” He walked over to meet her. He put his arms around her waist and pressed his body against hers to greet her. She responded by hugging him back but didn’t say anything.

“Well now,” he continued, “I know what your function is, so why don’t we just get right down to it, hmm?” He walked back to his desk and sat down and AM1859 trailed him. She sat in his lap facing him, making certain to mind his dick underneath her, but not putting it into her. “I don’t like going through drones when it comes to this sort of business. I prefer going straight to the source, all things considered.” He continued as if answering a question AM1859 hadn’t asked. “Just think of your friend. Laura, was it? Let memories of her wash over you. Now.” he said and leaned forward and kissed her. Their tongue interfaces clicked and their mother nodes hummed as he pulled all of AM1859’s thoughts, memories and feelings about Laura out of the drone.

The entire process took about 5 minutes, but when interfacing, time seemed more abstract, more in heartbeats and thought patterns than a quantifiable unit. The man pushed AM1859 away gently when he had everything he needed. AM1859’s primary function was to be written to and hadn’t written too many drones before. She smiled. She liked the feeling of being read, of doing the writing on another drone. But this was no ordinary drone. She didn’t ponder the sensation further and stood up, pleased that she’d fulfilled her function.

“Yes, that’s right, my dear, sweet little AM1859, you’ve fulfilled your function admirably.” AM1859 grinned widely at this statement, her eyes wide and unfocused, at being referred to by designation, at being recognized as a function fulfiller. “And in this organization we reward those that do.” He hooked his arms under her ass and hopped her up onto the desk, spread her legs, turned her ass over and initiated interface. AM1859’s always-present smile widened as did her unfocused eyes as thoughts of tomorrow’s plan flooded into her.

“I see you took a shining to IS183.” she could hear him say from what seemed like a great distance away. She realized that he was saying it out loud instead of just writing it to her mind, which she found strange in lieu of their coupling and how much more data was coming in through her pussy. “I’m pleased to say I knew her before she was a drone. Wonderful young lady, just wonderful, be lost without her...” With that, out of the corner of her ambulatory eyes, AM1859 noticed IS183 come alive and detach herself from her chamber and remove the helmet from her head. IS183’s vacant smile widened as she saw AM1859 pushed across the desk being fucked from behind by AO5. She got up onto the desk, laid on her back, spread her legs and presented her pussy directly in front of AM1859’s face. The two jolted as AM1859 wasted no time plunging her tongue into the drone’s white plasted pussy, completing the circuit, and the three shivered as one in delight.