The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friendly persuasion

When Megan, after a painful divorce returns her old home and meets her neighbor Angie, she had no idea that it would be a friendship very particular. Soon Angie shows she has some very strange plans for her.

Chapter two — A special appointment

On the scheduled day they arrived at Hannah’s shop late in the afternoon.

Angie drove her deportive car into town and then pulled up at the curb just outside of the salon. It was located in an upscale part of town across from a ritzy hotel and surrounded by a series of high end shops. It was a part of town that Megan had come to know well as she enjoyed frequenting some of the better places in town the few times she could.

“Come on” said Angie as they got out.

Megan had passed the lovely beauty parlor a few times shopping on Front Street in this chicer part of town but of course he had never gone in.

Also she had coffee a number of times just a few shops away. She saw so many women go in and out looking one more dazzling then the next upon their exit. Definitely was a place she would have liked to frequent if had enough money.

“Wait a minute” said Angie took her arm. “I need a selfie of us”

After a picture, they entered the salon.

Just the fragrant smells of hair lacquer and polish perked up his buzzed senses of her as they walked in and then her eyes took notice that as a gorgeous and glamorous thirtyish woman immediately walked towards them. Inside Megan would have liked to be so glam like her.

Megan´s heart was pounding. In the next few hours, she would do what she had been too scared to do for so long.

Dianne greeted them with a smile.

“Are they ready?” she asked

“Of course,” said Angie. Still working on her phone.

“I guess so but I’m really nervous.” Said Megan

“Don’t worry, Hannah’s the best. You’ll love it. It’ll be fun”

“I hope she is right!”

A few minutes later Hannah finished up with a client and came over to say hello. “What a pleasant surprise your phone call was Angie?” said when she saw him. “Nice to finally see you out of the dark office for a change.”

“Yeah I know but I’m hoping to get out more often soon,” Grinned Angie kissing Hannah on the cheek. “This is my friend Megan I was telling you about.”

Megan was frozen mesmerized by the beauty of Hannah unable to barely utter a word at first staring at her. She was exquisitely dressed in a Sapphire blue short sleeve dress with a plastic smock atop to keep it clean in the busy beauty parlor. The circle dress shape of her had a series of pleats hanging neatly below her knees and on her feet of her clicked matching kitten heels. With her makeup expertly applied featuring a ruby red lip and her platinum hair in shoulder length rolled under shoulder length style, she was everything Megan longed for in an extremely feminine striking woman.

“Megan, I’m Hannah and I’m so glad to meet you,” said her warmly, greeting her, hugging her and kissing her cheek. “What a pleasure and welcome to my parlor.”

“The pleasure is all mine Hannah and I can’t thank you enough for any help you can give me,” said Megan looking into her eyes from her after their embrace and then all around at her beauty parlor. “What a beautiful place you have here?”

“Thank you and that’s very kind. We try!” said Hannah touching her hand momentarily. “Angie has spoken so glowingly about you so helping you is the least I can do.”

“Have I?” said Megan, surprised, turning and giving a soft nod to Angie. “I do appreciate that Angie.”

“Yes I’ve heard you’ve only recently become acquaintances but she’s always been a good judge of character and in person I can sense you do seem to be just as delightful as he has said,” said Hannah.

“How funny?” said Megan, touching her heart. “I’m humbled.”

“Well do we have fun or do I go home early?” Are we ready for some fun tonight?”

Angie said, “It’s your lucky day. You get to do two brunettes at once. Can you handle it?”

Hannah looked at both women and said, “No problem. You two are going to look FANTASTIC when we’re done. Double your pleasure, double your fun. And aren’t blondes supposed to have more fun? And isn’t getting there half the fun?”

Megan nodded with apparent reservation. After all, who could blame her? She was in an unfamiliar salon, about to undergo the most dramatic change to her appearance she had ever experienced, by a stylist whom she had never met. Sensing her apprehension, Angie assured her not to worry, “You just relax and enjoy this first step.”

Megan was confused. “What do you mean?”

“Well, let’s just say that your close friend has conspired to make this a weekend for you to remember for a long, long time.”

Hannah pulled out a book of hair color swatches and the three of them began choosing the colors for the transformation.

“We’ll see,” said Hannah. “Megan, see the toner choices and tell us what you think,” She handed Megan a book with swatches. “What do you like best?”

“I had no idea there were so many choices. I don’t think I’d have a clue,” said her.

“Oh, that’s just the toner line we use. Theoretically there are even more, but mostly we’re talking about name changes. What shade do you like?”

At first Megan would have wanted to pick one of the darker ash shades but Angie directed her to light shades on the book. Then Hannah showed her various sample hair strands on a ring.

“Well, would you mind if I asked which shade you use?” asked Megan

Hannah smiled at the compliment. “I use this light champagne blonde. It’s my favorite and my former girlfriend’s, too”.

“I realy great on you but I never will look as good as you”

“Let me tell you something, Megan. Since my natural hair color is as dark as yours, you will be as good as you think about me,” said Hannah.

“You’re joking! She looks so natural,” said Megan.

“My former couple had a “thing” for women who bleach their hair. I don’t know if you would call it a fetish, but the whole process of changing a girl’s hair color is definitely a turn-on for her. I know she invariably has convinced every girlfriend I’ve ever had, to go blonde. (The lighter, the better). Well, I gave her what she was looking for: a blonde partner. So, I went blonde and it looked very good on me, and will look great on you if it chooses too.”

“But so light. I must bleach my hair first, right? I thought it really hurt your hair to bleach it,” said Megan.

“Now it’s not bad at all, especially if you have it done professionally by someone who knows what they are doing. Like me”, she smiled before continued “If you stay blonde it takes some maintenance, but there are tradeoffs to everything. I guess it depends on how you feel about yourself”.

“Did it work for you?” asked Megan. “I concern about reactions from others”

“Did it? She couldn’t keep her hands off me! The smell of the chemicals left in the hair after processing, drives her crazy. After every retouch up we would always end up having great sex. I really appreciate her finally persuading me into going blonde. Diane did me and was great! It was something of a surprise initially seeing myself in the mirror transformed into such a white blonde but I loved the color and style right from the start and soon got used to my new sexy image. I began to use darker make-up and very pale pink lipstick and soon found that pink, reds and greens best complimented the new hair color. It’s also done wonders for my self-esteem. I know I look good and can feel men admiring me in the street, and I know she also loves seeing all the lustful glances I get”.

It sounded exciting and exactly what Megan had fantasized about. Deep down she knew that she really wanted to but was scared to try it.

“You really don’t need to do this Hannah,” said Megan. “I am not sure about blonde and It looks like you’re closing soon. You must be exhausted.”

“Oh don’t be silly,” said Hannah. “Angie is a close friend of mine and you too now. Considering I expect we’ll all be here a little while because no chance am I letting you walk out of here without giving you at least a good shampoo and nice style to this gorgeous head yours.”

Hannah had the water running in the sink and the treatment chair swung back around and ready.

“Have a seat,” she motioned with a sweet smile.

Megan obliged and lay back down in the chair. Hannah took Megan’s head in her palms and slowly lowered her into the rinsing sink. Megan’s head softly lowered into the sink as the water began to flow over her.

The warm water from the waterfall began to flow over her hair. Megan just felt herself relax even more.

“You are a pretty girl and deserved a pretty hair” said Hannah rinsing and thankfully taking her fingers pushing closed her eye lids. “so, close your pretty eyes and maybe you can nap while I shampoo your hair”

Hannah began to massage Megan’s hair with the warm water. Then, she reached over and pumped some shampoo into her hands and began to massage that into Megan’s scalp. Megan didn’t fight much, closing her eyes as he felt the soft shampoo being worked through his hair.

“This is our special shampoo, Megan,” Hannah said. “You will feel a slight tingle at first but it will help you to relax.”

Megan started to feel a strange tingling on her scalp. Then everything started to get blurry and Hannah’s voice started to sound as if it was coming from a long, long way. For a second Megan was concerned, but then the tingle in her scalp developed into a pleasant buzz that took all her cares away. With every twist of her fingers, Megan could feel the tension slowly fading from her body as he struggled just not to pass out. Megan peeked open her eyes for a moment as Hannah smiled down on her before leaning down kissing her forehead softly. Megan felt so wonderful being attended to like never before fighting her heavy eye lids as she massaged at her scalp and then it was impossible to fight her soundly fatigue anymore.

Before long Megan was totally zoned out to the world and she lay back with her head in the sink, a content smile on her face, open to any suggestion that she heard.

“Doesn’t the special shampoo solution make you feel great?” Hannah asked.

“Oh, yess,” Megan shot back with a wicked smile, eyes closed as she enjoyed the pampering.

Hannah moved the waterfall away from Megan’s hair and began to massage a new dose of special shampoo into her head. Megan just lay there and enjoyed it all falling off into a totally relaxed world.

Hannah spent 5 minutes massaging the special shampoo liquid all over Megan’s hair. Throughout, Megan just fell deeper and deeper into her relaxed slumber. Then, Hannah began to softly fondle Megan’s hair and scalp. Soon, she whispered in her ear, “how do you feel?”

“Wonderful.”

Megan was already slipping away.

Hannah took more special shampoo and continued to massage Megan’s head. “You have lovely hair, Megan.”

“Thank you”.

“You will be really great as a blonde”

“Mmm. I don’t know... is a drastic change for me.

“Angie wants you as a blonde. Think about it. She is a good friend of you”

Megan felt warm and happy. “Yes, is my best friend”

Hannah wasted no time in rearranging Megan’s priorities. She made sure that she would become blonde. She would resist, but could not refuse her suggestions, no matter what they were.

“Blondes have more fun, Megan. Your crowning desire is to have your lovely hair, bleached blonde properly. To be blonde it is a source of constant joy. It is so much fun to go blonde as light as possible. When you have your hair covered with bleach you will become very aroused, and receive orgasmic pleasure when your hair color is finished. To have the most beautiful blonde hair you must bleach. The greatest joy for you will be to have your hair bleaching at the salon in front of Angie. When your hair is bleached you will have the greatest orgasm you have ever had. Also when you look at Angie going blonde. Ask to have your hair bleached blonde. Ask Angie to take you to the salon for a monthly retouch up perm, you will be anxiously desiring to go with her.”

Hannah could feel the resistance within her strong will, but drugged by the shampoo her brain was no match.

“Ask Angie to go blonde with you at the salon so both can share in this wonderful experience.”

Under normal circumstances, Megan wouldn’t hear from a stranger about something so personal as how she looks, but in her bliss, she felt very comfortable with Hannah.

“Yes, I guess I could go blonde” Megan eventually replied.

“Of course you will look great,” Hannah replied. She turned off the water, took one more dose of special shampoo solution and slowly massaged it into Megan’s head. Hannah saw her fall even further.

“You think you’re the only gal who wants to be a blonde?” asked Hannah. “Believe me, you’re not, not even close. Gentlemen aren’t the only ones who prefer blondes. Some of us prefer blonde girls! " she whispered into Megan’s ear.

“Hmmmm” Megan lightly moaned in wonder or agreement. She was unexplainably excited, about become blonde. Just the thought excited her, even though she hadn’t a clue as to why.

Hannah whispered as she continued to massage Megan’s head. “I bet we can do some things here today that will help. We can make you look irresistible and feel incredible. Would you like that?”

Megan’s urge to refuse was entire clouded by the intense sensation between her legs. Soon she was deeply wet in her panties.

“Hmmmm. Yesss”.

“Tell me, Megan, what would you like to do?”

Hannah felt Megan tense up slightly. She took more special shampoo in one hand and began to lightly rub it just at her hairline on her forehead while with her other hand, Hannah reached down and began to massage Megan’s shoulder. She relaxed.

“I would like bleached my hair, Hannah”

At first the idea about bleaching her hair hadn’t turned her on, but now Megan was getting rather excited over it. The congestion between her legs were highly.

“Of course, Megan. I will love do”

Hannah took her hands from Megan’s head & shoulder and reached for a towel to dry her hands off. Megan’s expression changed and she let out a soft moan as Hannah’s hands left her. Hannah smiled.

Megan lay silent for a while. She was lost to the special shampoo and the sexual bliss she had experienced earlier.

Hannah whispered slowly in her ear, “Tell Angie you want both going to blonde. She will like and you will enjoy it”

Megan whispered almost mechanically, “Yesss, Angie will enjoy going to blonde with me”.

After a few minutes, confident that the suggestions were set, it was time to slowly bring Megan back and complete her new hair style. Hannah slowly moved her back around to the sink and began to rinse her hair.

“Is that the best shampoo you’ve ever had?” Hannah asked.

“Oh, yes”

“I need to sit you back up so we can work on your hair, now,” Hannah said

as she pushed some buttons on the treatment chair.

Megan slowly opened her eyes and looked into the mirror. Even with a towel covering her wet hair, she looked completely relaxed and she felt so satisfied. “I hope to find the courage to go blonde and ask Angie to go with me right here,” she thought to herself.