The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Friendly persuasion

When Megan, after a painful divorce returns her old home and meets her neighbor Angie, she had no idea that it would be a friendship very particular. Soon Angie shows she has some very strange plans for her.

Chapter one — A new special friend

Megan was 27 and was recovering from a painful divorce. During this period, she had moved back her old home an upper middle-class area in the suburbs.

She was a lonely person, orphaned since she was a child and with almost no friends. Only child, when her parents passed away, she inherited a fortune and married with an abusive man who only wants your money and had left her almost on the brink of bankruptcy.

He only had his parents’ old house and no money. She needed to work, but she only got a night job as a low-paid waitress. She lived from day to day.

Her neighbor Angie hers was in her early thirties and had never been married and always was a self-made woman who had made all of her money the hard way. Growing up with nothing, she studied and worked very hard until become in an internet financial genius.

Angie lived next to Megan and the two of them read women’s magazines by the dozens. They discovered this common interest when they began to meet when they search the correspondence in their mailboxes and notice that they bought the same magazines. Their lonely character and that interest in common made brought them closer so they were glad to talk each other. They were never bored.

Soon they were close friend and they were spent more time together. They were real pals to each other. They begin to told each other their intime things, those things that would never talk to anyone else.

Naturally Megan self-image of her had taken a blow after her divorce from a abusive man who only wants her money... and Angie was searching for ways to lift her spirits of her. After many afternoons lounging by the pool she had developed a very dark tan and her light brown hair from her was becoming much lighter. When Angie complimented her hair from her, she could see her ego from her soar.

Pushing her luck Angie casually suggested that going even lighter would really show off that wonderful tan. Angie pulsed her stylist, Hannah on the subject, a bleached blonde herself. She thought it was a wonderful idea after evaluating Megan hair condition and her facial coloring.

Angie began to periodically suggest that Megan that try some highlights. She was never pushy on the subject, but would, instead point out other women who were bleached or leave magazines open to pages with pictures of blondes. Megan was beginning to weaken.

Whenever she did Megan came up with the standard excuses not to. Her hair was long and she was worried about the condition. Or she was concerned about how will look or what people might think. Or she didn’t want to deal with the monthly retouches. Deep down Angie knew that Megan really wanted to but was scared to try it. Finally, one spring afternoon in an unguarded moment Megan agreed to consider it. Although a little hesitant at first... Megan started asking questions... Understanding her reservations Angie patiently went over the whole process with Megan. She was very reassuring and did not push her to make a commitment. It sounded exciting and exactly what Megan had secretly fantasized about.

After dinner one evening invited by Angie, they were watching television. Both like a classic movie and that night they were watching Vertigo with James Stewart and Kim Novak. After the part when she go to the salon and changes her hair color from dark brown to light blond Angie came back to pursue the color topic.

“Do you like that look on her?” asked Angie.

“Yeah, it looks good on her.”

“Let me tell you something, Megan. Her previous hair color was as dark as yours,” said Angie with a triumphally smile.

“She was a movie star. With my brown hair I could never look good.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure. My colorist Hannah is a genius. A couple of years ago I went blonde and it looked natural on me”.

Megan was floored. “I had no idea!” This was a revaluation. She had never thought of her friend as a blonde.

“I always thought it really hard to bleach it,” said Megan.

“It´s not at all, especially if you have it done professionally by someone who knows what they are doing. If you stay blonde it takes some maintenance, but there are tradeoffs to everything. I guess it depends on how you feel about yourself,” Angie continued.

“Well, it’s something to consider.” Megan could tell this revelation had shaken her preconceived ideas about changing her hair color and she felt tempted to give it a try. After all, what could it hurt? Thinking about the possibility of such a drastic change made her feel almost girlish again.

“Well, you really will do look great and I’m not just saying that because you’re my friend.

“Thanks,” said Megan. “I really do appreciate your concern. But I don’t think I could make such a drastic change.”

Megan felt a fear inside and she really wasn’t sure why.

“Sure, that’s your decision. I just wanted you to know that a little change every now and then can really spice things up in your life. You can be a new woman.”

“I don’t know, Angie. I just don’t have the guts. I guess if I didn’t have to make the decision it would be easier.”

This gave Angie all the incentive she needed. “Babe, you’ll never know if the time is right if you not intent. I think you would look great as a blonde and I’m going to prove it to you. And don’t make money an excuse, I’ll cover all expenses.”

Before Megan could say another excuse, Angie had called her salon and booked her an appointment for her. At this point, she was still a touch apprehensive and needed some support. No sooner did Angie hang up the phone... and Megan challenged her to do the same with her almond hair. Megan told Angie if she wanted her to have her hair highlighted Angie should go to her and get the highlights too. She agreed without hesitation. It was big sigh of relief for Megan. So, they set a date for two.

With Hannah’s help, they scheduled the appointments so they were the last of the day and if Megan wanted to back out, it would just be an early close for her.

As the day approached her anxiety grew. On one hand Megan couldn’t wait. The thought of the transformation was exciting. On the other hand, she was scared…what if it was a mistake? What would people say? Angie said mistakes could be undone but could they really?

The day before the appointment it was all that Megan could think about.

By the afternoon Angie surprised her with an invitation at her home. When she returned from work se ha prepared a dinner for Megan and herself. She had filet mignon from the grill, baked potatoes, and asparagus spears.

Megan looked at all those expensive foods that she had always enjoyed when she was young and now couldn’t afford because of her low money after the divorce. That saddened her a little. But also, she felt very grateful to Angie for going to all that trouble for her to be in a better mood.

Dinner began with wine and a salad. Angie seated Megan in her place. After seating her, Angie brought the salads to the table and went back to the kitchen to open the wine and retrieve the chilled glasses from the freezer. She placed the glasses on the counter and opened the wine, pouring first into her glass. Then into the bottle, she added a liquid from a small vial “just what the doctor ordered.” she thought to himself.

Angie brought the wine glasses and the bottle, setting a glass by each place setting and the bottle on the table. She sat down, raised her glass in a toast and said, “To our last night as brunettes and a new life as blondes without pain from past.” Megan raised her glass and touched her, echoing the toast. Angie took a sip of her wine, the intention being to nurse her through the meal while filling Megan’s glass with the spiked wine. Amanda took more than a sip. They then began their salads.

“Thanks for everything, you are a real friend” said Megan “But I am no sure about going blonde yet”.

“You don´t worry about that. Tomorrow you’ll know if the time is right” she said with a big smile.

During the salad, Megan sipped her wine while Angie faked it. Before the salad course was over, she refilled her glass. She removed the salad plates and returned with a towel on the plates with the steaks she had kept warming in the oven. “Careful of the plate. It’s hot,” Angie said putting her plate before her. Then she raised Megan glass again and said “To our special friendship.” Megan drank more of the wine.

By the end of the main course, Megan had drunk over three glasses of the wine while Angie had hardly made a dent in his first glass. Megan was beginning to feel the effects of the drugged wine. “I’m feeling a little light-headed,” she said.

“Why don’t you sleep here tonight? I could use a little company. You don’t look well and I’d be worried if you’d go home alone”.

“I don’t want to bother you. I’ll be fine”

“it wouldn’t be a bother. I propose you something. Finish your wine while I do a quick clean up and I’ll help you to go home,” Angie said. She then removed the dinnerware and placed it all in the dishwasher while Megan finished her fourth glass of wine. she felt more and more dizzy and did not want to drink more, but found it impossible to refuse Angie’s request. By the time he was done, Megan agreed that she needed help to go to home.

Then Angie helped her upstairs to the bedroom and helped her to the bed.

“I don’t understand. I’ve never felt like this after just a few glasses of wine,” she said.

“Don’t worry, Sweetheart. I’ll take good care of you,” Angie replied.

She was then given several pills and a glass of water.

“What is this pills?”

“A couple of headache tablets.”

“O.K,” groaned Sharon too sleepy to argue. She swallowed them with a glass of cold water and settled down into the bed.

“I think You are a bit hungover”’ said Angie

Megan relaxed although her head was still pounding. Soon she started to feel quite relaxed and almost sleepy.

Angie then checked to see all was in readiness for Megan’s change this evening. Took her cell and installed the new applications she needed. Then he took some headphones out of his pockets and synchronized them with the equipment. When she saw Megan again, she had dropped the glass and Megan was struggling to stay awake at this point seated at the bed.

Angie took the glass and put it on the night table. Megan closed her eyes and yawned. When she opened her eyes again and she startled when she realized Angie was right in front of her and had been putting something in her ears.

Her head bobbed up and down a little but she was still awake.

Megan said, “I’m not drunk. Something is wrong. You better call an ambulance.”

Angie said, “I better take a look and see what’s wrong with you. Look into my eyes and relax.”

Megan tried to protest. Even in her groggy state Angie could see her fear. She said, “You’re not a doctor, just call an...”

Angie put one hand on her chest and said, “Hon, you are in no condition to wrestle with me.” Then she pushed her letting her down gently into her bed. Megan tried to sit forward but she kept her there lay with only one hand.

Her words slurred a little and then she said, “What’s going on?”

“Getting you ready,” Angie answered.

“Ready for what?”

“Sssh. Just relax. I said I’ll take care of you.

Megan tried to yank her head away but she was too weak now. She said, “What did you do to me?”

She took Megan’s head in her hands, held it in place and said, “Me? Oh nothing yet. Now just relax and enjoy the warm comfortable feeling as the drug makes you feel so sleepy. The drugs I gave are making you feel so sleepy, so incredibly sleepy.

Then she put on her eyes a pair of special glasses similar to those that are placed before entering the salons to the tanning bed.

“Just Sleep Megan. Sleep and accept your fate.”

Megan’s eyes closed.

Angie said, “My dear submissive Megan, can you hear me.”

Megan said yes.

Angie said, “Good girl. “It’s over now painful life, Hun. All your doubts and fears are going away right now. Listen the music on your ears and look these beautiful imagines at your eyes. You don´t worry. you are completely safe. I am just going to deepen your trance and then we’ll create our new Megan”.

“Angie...”

“Yes Megan”

“May I please have a good night kiss?” she asked. That was funny.

“Of course, hun”

Angie kissed her deeply at her lips. In her trance, she seems enjoyed it. Audrey knew then Megan´s brainwashed it was working. With a smile to her face, Angie made sure she was tucked in tightly and was trapped under the covers before turning off the light, and Angie finally left Megan alone as she walked out the bedroom door.

Angie knew that she’ll still be a little groggy from the drugs even after she wake her up tomorrow. So, she decided let her sleep all tonight and all day tomorrow until they should go to the salon. Soon she’ll have her new special intimate pal.