The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Use Sister

by Pan

Chapter 2

I didn’t do anything the next day. I’d like to say it was from guilt, but...honestly, it was mostly from caution.

Trent had clearly been speaking the truth. I mean, I hadn’t tried to do literally “anything” with my sister, but from what we’d done so far, I definitely believed him.

But even if Leslie would let me do anything, that didn’t mean that she’d, like...be cool with it.

And so for the entire next day, I played it safe. Kept an eye on her.

Made sure she didn’t suddenly freak out and call the cops, or tell Mom and Dad what I’d done.

At dinner that night, she seemed completely normal. When our parents asked her what she’d done today, she completely omitted “let my brother finger-fuck me to orgasm”. When I asked if she wanted to hang out later, she didn’t act any different.

And when I put my ear to her door that night, I didn’t hear her, like…I dunno, sobbing herself to sleep.

The whole next day, she continued to act normal. And so when I saw her pull out her Switch again after lunch, I couldn’t resist.

I mean, seriously. Would you have been able to?

“Hey Leslie,” I said casually, and my sister grunted in response. “How are you?”

“Busy,” she said flatly. Like, that’s the thing—when I say she hadn’t acted any differently, I mean it both ways. She didn’t seem traumatized...but she also wasn’t, like, flirty.

She was just completely normal.

“Zelda?”

“Mm-hmm.”

Mom and Dad were both at work, and so I knew we had the house to ourselves for the next few hours.

Plenty of time to do...well, whatever I wanted, really.

“So,” I said, sitting beside her and resting one hand on her ass. We were in the living-room; Leslie was laying on her front on the couch, playing her game, clearly oblivious to everything.

To everything.

“How do you feel about what we did yesterday?”

“It was good,” Leslie replied, as though I’d asked what she’d thought of dinner the previous night.

“You had a good time?”

“Mm-hmm.”

I moved my other hand to her jean-clad ass, and began grasping it more firmly.

“You enjoyed it?”

Yes,” she replied impatiently, clearly sick of this line of thinking.

I raised my eyebrows. If she didn’t want to engage in small-talk, I guess it was time to move to the main event.

“Take off your jeans,” I ordered, and with a reluctant sigh, Leslie began undressing.

The entire time she did, she never took her eyes off the game. At first, she was trying to derobe with one hand, but when it became clear that wasn’t working, she put the console down and used both hands to wriggle out of her tight-fitting jeans.

When she was done, my sister was laying pantless in front of me, her pink cotton panties the only thing separating me from her bare ass and pussy.

I took a moment to appreciate her body, and the way her pale skin contrasted with her black tank-top. The curve of her hips and ass, the firmness of her thighs, the length of her legs.

I’d never seen her naked before, and the sight of her body was incredible.

I took a moment to admire her, but soon I couldn’t hold back any longer.

The previous day, my sister had gotten off...but I hadn’t. Now, it was my turn.

“Take your shirt off, too,” I ordered, and with a frustrated grunt, Leslie obeyed.

My cock was hard as a rock as my sister sat in front of me, wearing nothing but a black bra, pink panties, and a white pair of tiny socks.

I pulled out my erection. I could have ordered for her to be completely naked—it was now extremely clear to me that I could order her to do whatever I wanted—but there was something super hot about seeing her in her underwear.

Seeing my sister in nothing but her underwear. At my command.

“Jerk me off,” I ordered, and a small smile appeared on my sister’s face.

“Sure thing,” she said, a hint of lust in her voice, and she reached out one hand and grabbed my cock. With the other, of course, she continued navigating Faron.

I groaned at the feeling of my sister’s hand wrapping around my bare dick as her fingers began stroking up and down my shaft.

“You like that, huh?” I asked, my voice low.

“Mm-hmm,” she replied, and my cock twitched with arousal at her low-key confession.

Leslie’s bra was lacy, and I reached up to cup her breasts through the fabric. She gasped softly as I squeezed her nipples between my fingers, and I could feel her body tense beneath me.

“You’re so fucking sexy,” I murmured, and I leaned forward to kiss her neck. My sister’s grasp tightened on my erection, but she never slowed down, continuing to pump my cock enthusiastically.

“You like being my little slut?” I asked, nipping her earlobe gently.

Yes,” she whispered. “God, yes.“

I couldn’t believe it. I mean, the entire situation was pretty unbelievable—Trent being right, or telling me at all. But as an added bonus...fuck, my sister was kind of a slut.

And now she was my slut.

I was so turned on, I was afraid I was going to shoot right there. I’d never been harder in my life, and I didn’t know how long I could last. But I was determined to give her as much pleasure as possible...and, of course, get as much pleasure from her as possible.

I was going to enjoy this.

I leaned down and kissed her lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I felt her moan against my lips, and then she opened her mouth to accept my tentative invasion. I’ve kissed a girl before, but never so...confidently, I guess. When you know there’s no chance of rejection, it’s much easier to take exactly what you want.

And I knew exactly what I wanted.

I pushed my tongue deeper into my sister’s mouth, moaning as I tasted her sweet saliva. I was so hard, so turned on, that knew I was going to cum any minute. I wanted to taste her, feel her, appreciate every second of what was happening.

I pulled away from her mouth, and smiled at her.

“Tell me what you want,” I ordered. My sister shuddered, never looking away from the small screen.

“I want to make you cum,” she said. “I want to return the favor for what you did yesterday.”

“You really like that?” I asked, surprised.

“Uh huh,” she said, and I felt her hand speed up. I guess it makes sense—getting my sister off yesterday had been pretty much as hot as what we were doing now. I just...I dunno, I hadn’t expected it to work both ways.

“I’m going to cum,” I told her. “You’re going to make me cum.”

“Ohhhh,” she moaned, and her hand jerked slightly.

“Beg me,” I gasped. “Beg me to cum.”

“Cum for me,” she said, her voice high with need. “Please, bro. Cum for me. I want it. I want it so bad.”

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned, and I closed my eyes. My head fell back, and I groaned loudly as my cock pulsed.

“That’s it,” she cooed, and I heard her gasp as my cock throbbed inside her fist. “Give it to me.”

“Aaaaaaaahhh,” I cried out, and I shot rope after rope of cum onto my sister’s palm.

She let out another soft groan of pleasure, and I opened my eyes, watching as my sister jerked me off, milking my cock until I was spent, her eyes never leaving her game for a second.

I slumped back onto the couch, my head spinning. As my cock softened, Leslie kept her hand wrapped around it, squeezing and stroking, even though I hadn’t ordered her to do anything of the sort.

“Clean that up,” I demanded. “With your tongue.”

“Okay,” she said, and I watched her lean forward and begin licking my cock clean, resting the Switch on the couch beside me so she could see it as she did.

When she was done, she also licked her hand clean, swallowing my seed without a trace of hesitance. I looked over at her, and she was smiling broadly. I wondered if I’d looked like that yesterday, after making her cum. Just a big, goofy, satisfied grin plastered on my face for the rest of the day.

We sat there for a while, me watching my sister play a video game, my sister’s hand casually resting on my cock. Finally, I sat up.

“Let’s go upstairs,” I said, standing up and pulling my sister to her feet.

She obeyed without hesitation.

I led her up to my room, making sure she didn’t stumble (she continued playing the Switch the entire way) and when we got there, I closed the door behind us.

I pulled Leslie against me, and she let out a happy sigh as I kissed her. It was weird, kissing someone while they hold a gaming device beside your head, watching it with one eye as you explore their mouth with your tongue, but I didn’t let it bother me. After all...for whatever reason, that device was why any of this was happening.

“You’re so sexy,” I murmured, running my hands along her sides.

“Thanks,” she giggled, and I felt her press her body against mine.

“I want to take some photos of you.”

My sister is...not shy, exactly, but she barely has an online presence. She’s not the kind of person who’s constantly taking selfies, so part of me wondered if there would be any resistance to my request.

By this point, I wasn’t surprised when her response was a nonchalant nod.

I pulled out my phone and brought up my camera app. For the next fifteen minutes or so, I snapped a few shots of my sister in various poses—she was surprisingly easy to photograph. As I did, I noticed some things that I hadn’t spotted before:

Her bra was thinner than I’d realized, and I could see her nipples through the fabric.

There was a huge wet spot on the front of her panties. Although to be fair, maybe it’s not that I hadn’t noticed that, and just that...y’know, what we’d just done had made her wet.

And most interestingly of all, her pupils were huge. Like, I’ve known Leslie for my entire life, so I’m pretty sure: most of the time, her pupils are a normal size. But while I photographed her, as she stared intently at the Switch, her pupils looked like they were almost as big as her irises.

By the time I was done, I’d taken almost a hundred photos of my sister’s near-naked body (I knew I’d have to find some encrypted app to hide them), and my cock was once more hard as a rock.

“I want you to suck me,“ I said, and my sister nodded again, a shiver going up her spine at my confident tone.

Leslie knelt down in front of me, and I sat down in the chair. I leaned back, watching as my sister’s beautiful face lowered towards my lap.

Her tongue lapped at my cock, swirling around the head and teasing my balls. Leslie had just licked me clean a few minutes earlier, but this was different. My cock was hard, her tongue was warm and wet, and it felt amazing as it slid across my skin.

I groaned softly as I felt her lips wrap around my cock, and she sucked me in. Her tongue danced around the tip of my cock, and then she pulled back, giving me a long lick from base to tip.

She began sucking me off with a hungry intensity. Her lips slid up and down my shaft, and her tongue swirled around my head, coating my cock in saliva.

It was such a turn-on to watch my sister’s face, the way she stared unblinkingly at the screen of the Switch as she sucked me off. It was so hot, knowing that how much she wanted me to cum.

Knowing that she was turned on by making me cum.

“Do you like this?” I asked softly, and she nodded in response. “Do you like sucking cock?”

“Yes,” she said, pulling my erection out of her mouth. She was panting slightly, but I couldn’t tell if it was from lust or exertion. “I love it. I love having your cock in my mouth.”

“You’re so fucking sexy,” I moaned, reaching down to grab her hair. “Does this turn you on?”

“Yes,” she gasped, and I could hear the lust in her voice.

I yanked her head up and down my cock, and she moaned loudly. “Touch yourself,” I ordered, and she moved one of her hands from the Switch to her pussy.

I could see her fingers moving, and I groaned as she rubbed herself, her juices glistening on her fingers. Yesterday, that’s where my fingers had been. I’d been the one touching her, getting her off. I’d been the one to make her cum.

Well, I sort of was today, too. Maybe not directly, but I’d ordered her to touch herself. If I hadn’t said anything, she wouldn’t cum.

I released her hair, and she went back to sucking me off. I ran my hands along her sides, and I felt her breasts pressing against my thighs. I wanted to feel them, squeeze them, grab them.

“Make me cum,” I ordered, and my sister redoubled her efforts. Since I’d just cum, I’d thought it would be a while, but everything about what was happening was so hot, I could already feel myself getting close. “You want me to cum in your mouth?”

“Yesssss,” she hissed, and I felt her lips slide up and down my shaft.

“Tell me what you want,” I said, and I could tell by her expression that she was getting close to her own orgasm. “What do you want? Tell me.”

“I want you to fill my mouth with your hot cum.” she panted, before swallowing my cock. Once more

“Tell me what you want,” I repeated, and I felt my sister’s hand move faster.

“I want to feel your cum in my belly,” she moaned, and I could feel her breathing quicken. “I want to drink your cum.”

“Tell me what you want,” I demanded, and I could feel her hand speeding up between her legs.

“I want to swallow my brother’s cum,” she whispered, her voice hoarse with need. “I want to feel your cum inside me. Filling it up. I want to taste it.”

“Tell me what you want,” I repeated, and I felt her hand tighten around my cock.

“I want to feel your cum shooting into me,” she moaned, and I could hear the desperation in her voice. “I want to know that I’m the one who made you cum. That I got you off with my mouth.”

“Tell me what you want,” I demanded, and I felt her entire body begin to shake.

“I want...I want...”

My sister’s eyes widened, and rather than respond to my question, she lunged forward, swallowing down as much of my cock as she could.

I groaned loudly as I felt my sister’s orgasm hit, her mouth urgently suckling on my cock while she came. While we both came. My cum filled her mouth, spilling out onto her chin, and I could feel her swallow several times. She shook with an intense orgasm of her own, but her eyes never left the game.

When my sister’s orgasm finally subsided, she stayed kneeling in front of me, her eyes still locked on the screen of the Switch. I couldn’t help but wonder how much of this she was aware of. She’d obviously remembered what we’d done yesterday, but it was like it hadn’t reached her conscious mind.

I decided not to think too hard about it.

Instead, I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Good job,” I praised, and she smiled brightly.

“Thanks!”

“Did you like that?”

“Mm-hmm,” my sister replied, both hands on the gaming console. “It was super fucking hot.”

I laughed. “That’s good to hear.”

For the next few minutes I once more watched my sister control Link. She was flushed and her breathing was heavy, but she looked happy.

“You should go downstairs and get dressed,” I finally ordered. I couldn’t imagine what our parents would say if they came home to find a pile of Leslie’s clothes in the middle of the living room.

“Mm-hmm,” she said as I stood up and helped her to her feet. She didn’t resist as I pulled her into a hug, and then led her out of the room. Her eyes never left the Switch for a second.

* * *