The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Use Sister

by Pan

Chapter 1

Trent pulled me aside one day as he was leaving.

“Yo,” he said. I think he’d originally used the word ironically, but now it had become his thing. “Yo, Brendan.”

“Uh, what’s up?”

Trent and I had always...I mean, I guess we got along? About as well as any teenage boy gets along with his sister’s boyfriend, anyway. If we had to spend time together, we were friendly enough, but we mostly just stayed out of each other’s way.

“Leslie’s in there,” he said, tilting his head towards my sister’s bedroom. I nodded. They’d just been having a huge fight, the kind you could hear through the walls, so...I already knew where she was, but I tried not to let that show on my face.

“Is she okay?” I asked, not sure what else to say.

“She’s fine,” he said shortly. An angry look crossed his face, but it was gone almost as soon as it appeared. I hadn’t been able to make out what they’d been fighting about, but I’d heard my sister calling him some pretty harsh names. “She’s…”

Trent hesitated, as if trying to work out whether or not he should say anything. His eyes narrowed, I could practically see their fight flash through his memory again.

“She’s playing on the Switch I got her.”

“Uh huh...” I said, trying to hide my confusion. It wasn’t the weirdest conversation I’d ever had in my life, but it was definitely up there.

“She really loses herself in that thing,” he continued, looking me straight in the eyes. “When she’s in the middle of a game, she’ll let you do anything.”

“Anything.”

With that enigmatic comment, Trent was gone. I assumed for the day, but as it turned out...forever. Whatever he and my sister had been fighting about, they never made up. I never saw him again.

But that short, confusing conversation would go change my life forever.

At first, I didn’t really think anything of it. I knocked on my sister’s door, and in response to a terse “What?”, poked my head through the door. Sure enough, Leslie was lying on her bed, intently playing her Switch. I couldn’t tell what game she was playing, but I’d bet it was Breath of the Wild—it was basically all she ever played on that thing.

She didn’t look up as I came in, and so I let her be. Like, she’d just had a fight with her boyfriend—the last thing she probably wanted was her kid brother harassing her.

I should tell you what my sister looks like. She’s short, maybe 5′2″ at most, though she looks taller because of these boots of hers that she wears everywhere. They’re black leather, laced-up boots that reach halfway up her calves. It’s sort of her “thing”—she’s not a goth, exactly, but she does wear a lot of black.

Her hair is naturally blonde, longish and wavy, but she dyes it black. Her skin is pale, and she has big blue eyes, same as me. Unlike me, she’s cute as a button, especially when she smiles.

Not that I’m hideous or anything. But there aren’t exactly a queue of girls lining up to take me to prom, you know what I mean?

My sister isn’t thin, but she’s not chubby either. Just sort of normal, I guess. Her boobs are small, but not tiny; she’s got some curves. Considering how short she is, anything else would probably have looked a little weird.

Her best feature is definitely her ass, and she knows it. It wasn’t huge, just really nice and round, and she always dresses to show it off. I think that’s part of why she loves her boots so much; they really show her butt off.

Not that I, as her brother, was supposed to notice anything about my sister’s body. But her fights with Trent weren’t the only thing I could hear through the wall.

Yeah. Leslie was loud. And maybe I shouldn’t have listened, but I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t jerked off to the sound of my sister having sex. More than once.

More than...well, a lot.

If you think that makes me a total pervert, you should stop reading here, cos I’ll tell you now: it gets a lot worse.

So I stood there for a few moments, watching my sister play her Switch, but I didn’t do anything. I just noted that Trent was right—she really did seem to lose herself in it. I told myself that it was just how she distracted herself from the fight she’d just had, closed the door, and went back to my room.

Trent’s odd words were running through my head. “Anything.” He’d had a slight sneer on his face when he’d said that.

“Weird,” I said aloud, and made a mental note to ask what he’d meant the next time I saw him.

It wasn’t until the next week that I’d learned they’d broken up. I mean, I’d noticed that he hadn’t been coming around, but I’d figured their fight was just lasting longer than normal.

“He was such a douchebag,” Leslie had muttered, staring intently into her Switch. She’d practically lived on that thing for the last week; every time I saw her, she was playing it, completely entranced.

“Ah, that sucks,” I said, doing my best to sound sympathetic. And I mean, I was. I loved my sister, and hated seeing her upset. “What happened?”

She shrugged, a rare gesture on her petite frame. “I don’t know. He was just a dick.”

I dropped it after that. She clearly didn’t want to talk about it. She didn’t seem to want to do anything except play her Switch.

I’d expected her to move on and find someone else pretty quickly. Like I said, my sister is pretty cute. Ideally someone else she’d have loud sex with in the room beside mine, but that was a lower priority. First and foremost, I wanted to see my sister happy.

Hearing her happy would just be a bonus.

I don’t know if Trent had broken her heart, or if she just needed time or what, but she didn’t seem to be dating. Instead, she just hung around at home, playing her Switch.

Every time I saw it, Trent’s words echoed through my head: “She lets you do anything”. What had he meant by that? It had really felt like he was trying to tell me something, but the only interpretation I could think of was...well, it didn’t make sense. And it definitely wasn’t a thought that any brother should have about his sister.

After two months of watching Leslie lose herself in the video game, I wondered if I should talk to her. She was my sister, after all, and we’d always gotten along fine. I was worried about her, I guess, but talking about feelings wasn’t really something my family did.

Leslie was playing her Switch in the living room when I finally gathered up the courage to say something. She was wearing a pair of tight-fitting jeans, laying on her front on the couch, her ass poking up. Her black boots were off, and she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

“Hey, Les,” I started, and then hesitated. “Can I talk to you?”

“Sure,” she grunted, her eyes never leaving the screen. “Whatever you want.”

Again, Trent’s words sprung to my mind unbidden. “Anything...”

“Since you broke up with Trent...” I began awkwardly. I wasn’t sure where to go from there. “I, uh...”

I paused, but Leslie didn’t say anything. She just lay there, waiting for me to finish, playing her game.

“I just wanted to make sure you’re okay,” I finally finished.

She gave a noncommittal grunt in response. I couldn’t tell if she was mad, sad, or just ignoring my presence.

She’ll let you do anything...

“Leslie,” I said, surprising myself with my boldness. “Where are your boots? I want to wear them.”

I didn’t, of course. They wouldn’t fit me, for one. But Leslie hated it when anyone touched her boots. One time I’d spilled a drink on them by accident, and she’d screamed at me so loudly that our mom had thought someone was being murdered.

“They’re in my room upstairs,” she said, sounding bored. “Beside the door.”

I narrowed my eyes. Something was definitely up.

“What about your wallet?” I asked. “I need some cash.”

“In my pocket,” she replied flatly. “You can grab it if you want.”

Part of me wondered if she was messing with me. Like, as soon as I grabbed her wallet or went upstairs, she’d suddenly spring up and tackle me to the ground. (Or try, anyway.)

The only other possible explanation was...well, I didn’t want to think about that.

“I’m going to take some cash,” I said slowly, waiting for the other shoe to drop. “Okay?”

“Kay,” Leslie grunted.

She didn’t say a word as I reached into her side pocket and grabbed her wallet out. She didn’t react as I pulled out the thirty-two dollars I found inside it. She just kept staring straight into her game, navigating Link around the magical land of Hyrule.

I put the money in my pocket, and then left the living-room, waiting for Leslie to chase after me and demand her money back.

But she didn’t.

When I saw her later that night, putting her boots on (which I hadn’t touched) for a night out with friends, she didn’t even mention it.

What the hell was going on?

The next morning, she was once more on her Switch—in her room, this time—when I approached her. I wanted to work out what was happening; if she really was messing with me, for reasons I couldn’t fathom, I needed to know it.

Because if she wasn’t...

Well, I’d cross that bridge when I got to it.

“Hey Les,” I said, getting a familiar non-commital grunt in response. “Can I ask you something?”

“Uh-huh,” she said, sounding completely disinterested.

“I want to know...”

I hesitated. If I was wrong, if Trent and Leslie were playing some kind of bizarre practical joke on me, this could be the most embarrassing moment of my life. I knew my sister would never let me live it down.

But if I was right, if I’d interpreted Trent’s mysterious words correctly...

“A friend of mine told me that your boobs were fake,” I said, biting the bullet. “Is that true?”

To my great relief, my sister barely reacted. “Of course not,” she replied, as casually as if I’d asked her what time it was.

“Are you sure?” I asked, before rolling my eyes at my own question. I mean, look. As mentioned, they’re not even that big. I guess you could get fake small boobs, but what’s the point?

“Mm-hmm.”

She really didn’t seem to care at all about what I was saying.

She’ll let you do anything...

“I want to make sure,” I blurted out. The words spilled out of me, as though I was outside my body, watching someone else talk to my sister. “Can I...can I touch them?”

“Sure,” Leslie replied, without even a moment of hesitation. “Knock yourself out.”

She was laying on her back, wearing a pair of tiny shorts and a halter top. Her legs and feet were bare, her skin pale against the dark blue sheets of her bed.

I looked at her face. My sister was staring into her Switch so intently, it was as though nothing else existed.

“You don’t mind?” I asked, unable to believe my luck. I couldn’t believe how casual she was being about it. Just...no reaction, to her own brother asking if he could touch her boobs.

“Not at all,” she replied, sounding bored again. The screen lit up; she was in the middle of a battle, using Link’s magic to destroy a group of enemies.

I walked over and sat on her bed, next to her. I was sitting so close that my hip touched hers.

Taking a deep breath, I just did it.

“Wow,” I said, after reaching over and touching her left breast.

Leslie gave no indication that she’d heard me, but continued to play the game.

I’d never touched a boob before. I mean, obviously. I’d never even been kissed. It felt weird, groping my own sister while she played a video game.

It also felt amazing.

My sister’s breast felt soft and warm in my hand. It was no more than a handful, and I cupped it, weighing it in my palm.

I ran my fingers across the front of her breast, finding her nipple through the fabric, and she didn’t react.

“This feels amazing,” I said, looking up at her. “Why aren’t you wearing a bra?”

“I don’t need to,” she answered casually. “I mean, I’m at home.”

Right, I told myself. At home, letting your brother grope you.

I reached out for her other breast, running my fingers along the smooth surface of my sister’s cloth-covered tit. She didn’t say anything as I squeezed it gently, feeling its weight in my hands.

I rubbed my thumbs together, then pinched her nipples between them. They were hard little points, like pencil erasers.

Glancing at my sister’s face once more, I was surprised to see a reaction. Not one of anger, or disgust, but pleasure.

My sister was turned on. At the feeling of her own brother groping her, Leslie was getting excited.

“Do you like this?” I asked, hunger in my voice.

“Mm-hmm,” Leslie responded. “That feels nice.”

“Do you want me to...do, uh, more?” I asked, suddenly tongue-tied. I could feel myself blushing; I felt equal parts excited and embarrassed. What we were doing was wrong, I knew that—no brother should feel this way about his sister.

No sister should react this way to her own brother’s touch.

Leslie didn’t respond, and I realized I still had my hands on her tits.

Trent’s words returned, loud and clear: Leslie would let me do anything.

Anything.

“I’m going to touch you between your legs,” I said firmly. “Is that okay?”

“Okay,” my sister said. Her voice was slightly breathy, but she otherwise sounded no more interested than if I’d told her what time it was.

I slid my hand down from her chest, and began rubbing the crotch of Leslie’s shorts. I could feel a wet spot there already, where I was touching her.

“How does that feel?” I asked.

“Good,” my sister replied, a catch in her voice. I was harder than I’d ever been, unable to believe what was happening. My cock throbbed against my pants as my mind raced with the possibilities of what was going to happen next.

Anything, Trent had said. How far would anything go?

I traced my fingers around the elastic of Leslie’s shorts, then slowly pulled them down.

I paused as they fell away, taking a deep breath. I’d not even seen my sister’s breasts, but I suddenly had a view of her bare pussy. It was pink and hairless, glistening in the light that streamed through her window.

I couldn’t believe how hot it was. My heart pounded in my ears, and I looked up at my sister to gauge her reaction. She continued to stare at the console in her hands, even as I stripped her. Even as her own brother stripped her, in her own bed.

I’d never touched a woman before, and my fingers were trembling slightly as they reached for Leslie’s wetness as she gamed, seemingly oblivious to my presence.

I leaned forward a little bit, and then touched my sister’s mound.

She gasped, and I felt her whole body tense beneath me. I’d never done anything like that before, but her reaction told me that I was doing it right.

Leslie had barely reacted when I took off her clothes; I wasn’t sure she was aware of my touch at all. But now, her eyes were wide open in shock, her mouth hanging half-open, even as she continued playing her switch

“Tell me what you like,” I whispered. My sister nodded, a terse nod, like she was a spring wound too tightly.

“Uh huh,” she moaned in response. “I like...I like this. What you’re doing”

I pressed my finger into her, making her gasp. She didn’t stop me as I ran my fingers across her lips, tracing them lightly over her clit.

“I like that,” she groaned. “I like that a lot.”

I could hear her breathing hard, as I slipped two fingers into her. Leslie was wet, so I slid them inside easily; my fingers were wet with her juices, and the smell of her arousal filled the room.

The door was still half-open, and I glanced up at it. Our parents were out; they wouldn’t be home for at least an hour, and I’d hear the garage door before they got inside. What we were doing was so wrong, and so exciting.

“You like...?” I asked her, my voice breaking slightly. I felt like I had no idea what I was doing.

“Mm-hmm,“ she confirmed. “I really do.”

I could feel her shuddering beneath me as her inner muscles tensed against my invading digits. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, and then put them back in again.

For the next few minutes, I continued to finger my sister. My other hand returned to her tits; I was leaning over her, one hand inside her, the other feeling her soft skin under her top.

My cock throbbed in my pants. It was the hottest thing that had ever, ever happened to me. Leslie was writhing under my touch, gasping with pleasure as I played with her, her eyes never leaving the gaming console in her hands

My sister’s orgasm took me by surprise. She cried out, and suddenly her whole body was shaking as she came on my fingers.

“Oh god,” she breathed, “oh fuck!” Her hips bucked wildly underneath me, her pussy squeezing around my hand with every spasm of her climax.

I felt my own cock throbbing in my pants as I watched my sister come. As the last tremors of her ecstasy faded away, I just stared at her, both of us panting heavily.

She didn’t say anything, but I could see her fingers trembling as she continued to navigate the game. I slowly withdrew my digits from between my sister’s legs, and—imitating something I’d seen once in a porn film—moved them to her mouth.

Without hesitation, Leslie sucked her own juices from my hand. I watched in awe as she licked her fingers clean.

“That was hot,” I said softly. My sister didn’t respond at first, but then nodded in agreement.

I pulled up her shorts—who knew what she’d think if she stopped playing and found herself exposed?—and stood to leave. I probably could have done more with my sister (I was definitely starting to believe Trent’s claim) but what we’d done already had been a lot, and I needed to process it.

To process it, and get off.

As soon as my bedroom door was closed, my pants were down and I had one hand around my cock. I pumped myself furiously, remembering how good it had felt when my fingers were inside my sister. Remembering the way she’d moaned in response, her body trembling, her face flushed with arousal as she came on my hand.

I’d never cum so fast before, and my balls were aching as they contracted, trying desperately to push their load out of my body, into the tissue I had handy.

I collapsed onto my bed, breathing hard, struggling to believe that had really happened. My sister had let me touch her. I’d made my sister cum.

I felt guilty, ashamed, excited. And horny as hell.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, my softening cock in my hand.

“Fuck,” I muttered. What I’d done was wrong. I shouldn’t have done that to my sister. No matter how much she’d liked it.

And I knew from the look on her face, the sounds she was making—she’d liked it.

Worse still, I knew we were going to do it again.

* * *