The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FIVE STEPS TO PARADISE

The story so far:

First Step:

Matt logs onto the Gates of Paradise site and is granted five occasions to exploit extraordinary mental powers that promise to transport him to a realm of bliss. He is warned that entry to Paradise is a one-way trip. Nevertheless, he elects to proceed and initially chooses ‘Telepathy’. He later discovers that his arch enemy at Women’s Glamour has been seduced into betraying the company.

Second Step:

For his second power, Matt selects ‘Fame’ and is able to hypnotise five beautiful Goths into an exceptional display of erotic dancing. He is captivated by the amazing opportunities his new daily powers bring. ‘Paradise’ must be a truly special place.

THIRD STEP

Matt opened his eyes and the process leading to today’s choice came flooding back. Before him the simple message read:

“Magnetism is your power for today. Return by 1:00am or face the consequences.”

As he took his seat in the Metro, his mind was mulling over the possibilities. “Magnetism … X-men?” He focused on the handrail of the empty seat in front and extended his trembling fingers in anticipation of some mind-blowing feedback.

“Looks like you had rather too much to drink again last night,” announced Susan as she settled into the seat beside him.

Matt withdrew his hand as if suddenly bitten. “I… Er, yes. It’s about time I started listening more to my body, I guess.” He tried not to look sheepish.

Blush applied, Susan turned to the main thing on her mind. “Well, as long as you’re fit for tonight, I won’t complain if you don’t.” She gave him a twinkle that hinted at one of her regular schemes, which would no doubt be revealed in due course. The last one entailed a rather painful weekend at a new health spa, courtesy of a couple of money-off vouchers. He had no idea that a body could be bent and massaged in so many unaccustomed ways. The train arrived at her stop and she departed, leaving him with a taste of plum and a clear view of her deliciously mobile posterior. “I’ll be there at 7:30,” she had reminded him.

‘Mustn’t forget to pick up some supplies on my way home tonight,’ thought Matt as the train pulled quickly away.

…Magnetism.

“Something’s got to happen soon.” It was already 12:30pm and Matt was on tenterhooks, constantly expecting the unexpected.

“Matty?” The voice was Carla’s, one of the few girls on this floor to treat him like a member of the human race. “You can’t spare a minute can you and give me a hand with this order sheet? There are some invoices that really don’t make sense and Joanna wants figures for the Paradise Essences account by this evening.”

Yes…Here we go! Acknowledging the rise in blood pressure, he straightened his tie and wandered over, carefully adopting a nonchalant air of easy competence.

“Sure, Carla. I was tidying-up some of those just the other day.”

Hmm, come to think of it, Carla would do nicely. Like Susan, Carla had a penchant for short skirts and the legs to do them justice. Right now she was half facing him in a pair of biscuit tights and rather attractive black high heels that perfectly complemented her smart office attire. The view up the inside of her crossed thighs hinted warmly at the potential amusement beyond.

Matt leant over, glancing down the front of her blouse and being rewarded by a fulsome, unstable cleavage. He loved the way breasts responded to the slightest disturbance. Mr. Magnetism placed his hand reassuringly on her shoulder and studied the computer screen. Carla stiffened and turned to face him with a somewhat alarmed look in her blue-green eyes. Trusting to his new powers, Matt gazed confidently back as he suggested that they discuss the matter further over lunch. “I know a quiet place not too far away where we can really get to the bottom of this,” he proposed, allowing his index finger to lightly stroke her flushed cheek. “Shall we go?”

Carla pulled away and jumped up in disgust. “I beg your pardon?” she exclaimed. “When I want a grope I’ll make a point of hanging up a sign. In the meantime, expect a formal complaint for sexual harassment, you jerk!” and promptly stormed off in the direction of Personnel.

Matt watched her go with his jaw open by at least an inch and then crept back to his alcove in a state of confused diminishment. What had gone wrong? Where was his power? What was his power?

The rest of the day proceeded to drag on without further incident, although Carla had now joined the throng of his happy band of despisers. He cringed at the thought of his earlier clumsy suggestion and began to imagine how it might have gone differently… Maybe if he’d believed in himself more, she might have taken him seriously. Even if not, surely just an apology from her for a slight misunderstanding might have been forthcoming. He looked across to where his attractive workmate appeared to be engrossed in her latest set of accounts. Inevitably, his eyes wandered down to her finely shaped ass, dwelling on how the tight fit of her skirt outlined the faint shape of her panties beneath. Now, if only he had requested x-ray vision… His mind wandered into a greater focus of fantasy as he pictured her reaching up her skirt and wiggling out of them so that she could allow the fresh air to cool her suddenly hot pussy…

“Matty?”

He spun round in his chair, astonished to find Carla, standing beside him, looking a little awkward. Since his earlier reverie, he had managed to get back to crossing a few t’s and dotting even more i’s. “Yes?” he replied, trying not to look too desperate for the hoped-for olive branch.

Carla coloured up slightly, as she initiated the most amazing response Matt had ever encountered. “I wanted to apologise about what I said this morning. I was just under pressure and you’re really not a jerk. I hope we can still be friends.”

“I…er…sure.”

“Anyway, I just wanted you to have these. Sorry they’re a bit damp but I have been thinking about that lunch date we missed.”

Matt was utterly lost for words as he watched Carla retake her seat. Peculiarly, he noticed that her skirt no longer defined her panty lines. How could it, when he had them in his hands? The red briefs still felt warm to the touch and, as he stared in wonder at the wet patch darkening the crotch, he pondered the sheer impossibility of it all. Magnetism? Surely not, this was pure mind control: he had visualised it and it had happened! What was going on?

Arriving home that evening Matt was in a state of mild bewilderment. Word had inevitably got round about the incident with Carla at lunchtime. He wouldn’t be surprised if, when he arrived at the office tomorrow, his little alcove had been replaced by a large flat stone. Issuing a heavy sigh, he put down the drinks, checked that the auto-timer on the oven had commenced cooking the Spanish vegetable casserole and headed for the shower. Emerging 20 minutes later in boxer shorts and white towelling bathrobe, he poured himself a large Irish whiskey before sitting down in front of the Sports Channel. It would be an hour yet before Susan arrived. The whole notion of ‘magnetism’ had him completely puzzled; a state only made worse by the weird episode involving Carla’s panties. He had thought it and it had happened. Mind-control? Had this anything to do with the whole business of releasing previously untapped potential? Had something gone wrong?

‘Da da, da da, da da da, dada.’ His doorbell chimed out the opening bars of Queen’s Another One Bites The Dust. He urgently looked at the time – 6:50 – and was grateful for small mercies. Not being ready for Susan would have capped the ‘perfect’ day. Rapidly tying up the front of his robe, Matt opened the door to be greeted by a sight that almost made him drop his now all-but-depleted glass.

“Good evening, I’m Miyako,” declared a stunning Japanese epitome of kinkiness as she glided past him into the lounge.

“And I’m Britta,” said the most exquisite example of Swedish womanhood.

“Imena,” announced a West African goddess, hair combed tightly back, emphasising her perfect broad cheekbones.

“Volante. Pleased to meet you,” revealed a bronzed Mediterranean vision in a seductive Italian accent.

Matt pursued them in a state of speechless shock. Having seemingly walked straight off the catwalk, they now began to settle on his expansive couch, endlessly long legs exceeding the capacity of ordinary furnishings.

“Ladies,” he stammered, “I’m sorry for being blunt but what are you doing?”

“Well, we’ve accepted your invitation to dinner, of course,” responded Britta, apparently surprised by the question. Matt tried to gather himself for another but was totally off-balance. Expecting the unexpected had proved to be more than he could handle. Britta’s Nordic blue eyes gazed at him inquiringly from under the most gorgeous wavy mass of blonde hair. She ran her hands through it to clear her forehead, exuding animal attraction.

“Pardon?”

It was all he could muster.

In sultry tones, Volante, who had yet to sit down, came close and explained further. Her skin glowed with a perfect Adriatic tan, and a swathe of dark brown hair cascaded halfway down her back in a straight shining waterfall of feminine splendour. Her unusual perfume invaded his nostrils, evoking a rapid stirring of interest. “We are all international students attending City University. To help pay our way we test out new fragrances from Paradise Essences, the account you manage.”

‘Tidy up,’ more like, thought Matt ruefully.

“And our emails this morning contained your image and the invitation,” added Imena, her large lips signalling their intentions in bright red. She was a classic West African delight from Sierra Leone, with rich brown skin, wide nose and sparkling dark eyes.

“We have also brought along the latest batch of samples,” concluded the lovely Miyako, spraying a small amount behind her ears and almost purring with satisfaction at the effect. “When we saw your picture, we just couldn’t resist.” Her inviting oriental eyes conveyed a sense of innocent anticipation.

The room had rapidly filled with an intoxicating mix of perfumed aromas that seemed to plug directly into the pleasure centres of his brain. It was all he could do to keep his slowly stiffening manhood in a state of respectable array.

Britta produced a small bottle from her green pleated clasp-bag and sprayed a little on her neck. Her eyes closed in a brief moment of ecstasy before locking them firmly on Matt’s lower body. The tip of her tongue lightly moistened her pale pink lips. At this point, Miyako, who was dressed in short black pants and black 5″ heel open-back lace-up thigh high boots, reached down and pulled her deep red cropped top sensuously over her head: a lacy black push-up bra supported a pair of tremulous tits, just crying out to be fondled. Britta duly obliged and the pair engaged in a passionate kiss, side-by-side on the sofa.

Matt quickly adjusted his stiffening member so that it didn’t point east and made a determined effort to bring proceedings to an end. “Listen, ladies. Please, that’s enough. There’s been a mistake. I don’t think you should have received that email until tomorrow night. So, if you’ll quickly gather your things, we can resume our discussion then. OK?” He surveyed the scene with a mixture of growing despair and arousal. Imena had by now come real close and was allowing her soft fleshy bosom to brush his arms as she made to nibble his ear. “What was that aroma?” thought Matt through rapidly rising waves of arousal.

‘Da da, da da, da da da, dada.’

OH…MY…GOD! Matt spun round in horror to face the door. His watch indicated 7:15. Susan!! She’s early! The sound of a key in the latch completed the nightmare and his girlfriend walked in on Matt’s impromptu harem. Her keys hit the floor just as the self-returner on the door slammed it shut.

“SUSAN! HI!”

“I’d, er, like you to meet some…clients. We were just concluding an accounts meeting. It’s been a busy day. Fortunately, they’re just leaving.”

“What the hell is going on?” demanded Susan in a shaky voice. “Who are these people? Matt?” She looked across almost pleadingly, as her brain tried to compute the answer to an impossible conundrum.

Miyako rose to greet the new arrival. Dressed as she was it could not have been a particularly comforting sight. “Hi, I’m Miyako and these are my associates. We test new fragrances for Paradise Essences, a very important client of your boyfriend’s company. The latest batch is amazing. Here, what do you think?” The Japanese beauty, long black hair parted in the middle, sprayed a sample near to Susan’s nose. Instinctively, she inhaled and her pupils dilated slightly.

“I…I…”

Britta had appeared by her side and, together, the pair led Susan, who was now in an unsurprisingly confused state, over to the sofa. Volante vacated her place and produced a new fragrance. “Quite something, aren’t they?” inquired Britta in a reassuring manner. “You can see why we needed to clarify the figures with Matt as soon as possible, can’t you?”

Susan looked puzzled. “Yes…I suppose so,” she admitted uncertainly.

“Matt, why don’t you sort out some drinks, while we clarify things with Susan,” suggested Volante helpfully. “There’s nothing to worry about. We’ll explain everything,” she added soothingly. He obligingly moved over to the bar, grabbed the vodka and started mixing. Despite himself, fascination had won the day over Susan’s current predicament.

Britta, meanwhile, began to ‘explain’ further. Reaching down for another atomiser she sprayed a small amount behind each of Susan’s ears. Matt’s girlfriend closed her eyes as the exotic aroma overwhelmed her erogenous zones. She opened them to gaze warmly into Miyako’s dark brown eyes, framed by bronze eye-liner and two coats of deep black mascara. Her sensuous lips looked good enough to kiss and she felt herself drawn towards them, as a tingle of awakening grew between her legs. “Here,” said Britta soothingly. “I can see that you appreciate Paradise’s new range almost as much as we do. Let me take off this beautiful dress.”

Incredulous, Matt watched as Susan simply let her shapely red dress be unzipped and discarded on the nearby armchair. Underneath, she had chosen to wear a set of crimson lingerie and red lace-top stockings. Volante bent over and, with the perfume she had previously acquired, sprayed Susan’s bust and upper thighs.

A pleasant throbbing sensation drew Matt’s attention to the fact that his cock was now hard beyond disguise. Imena had found him once again and was gently easing the belt of his bathrobe open. “We don’t need this, do we Matthew?” He knocked back a hastily prepared Moscow Mule as a sign of assent. The garment fell to the floor and Imena took hold of his beseeching penis, causing his stomach muscles to shudder with enticement. How he avoided ejaculating on the spot he never knew.

Susan had finally found Miyako’s lips and was engulfed in a passionate exchange of tongues, whilst Britta, who had also stripped down to her underwear, loosened the fasteners of the brunette’s bra. Her 36C figure formed a nice appetiser to Britta’s even larger D-cup and the nipples of all three girls were popping with desire.

Volante was now completely naked as she strapped on a purple dildo. Miyako broke off the kiss and led Susan by the hands so that she moved off the sofa and got down on all fours facing Britta, who had removed her panties and perched on the edge of the settee, investing a whole new meaning to the term ‘love seat’. She sprayed her light brown pussy with yet another fragrance and Susan responded instinctively, moving her mouth towards the inviting slit, gladly commencing to lick out Britta’s swollen labia.

From behind, Miyako eased down Susan’s crimson panties to expose her engorged pussy, dripping wet with passion—an invitation Volante eagerly accepted. The dark-haired Italian beauty moved forward, strap-on extended, to take Susan’s vagina from the rear. As the purple-ribbed dildo explored her opening and brushed past her clit, she let out a moan of pleasure and vigorously manipulated Brita’s own nexus with her tongue, drinking pussy-juice to further satisfy her now insatiable lust. Susan shifted her hips upwards to meet the mauve penis and Volante made sure the full length disappeared smoothly inside her welcoming vagina. Ecstasy overwhelmed Matt’s hitherto reserved girlfriend as Volante worked the dildo steadily in and out, holding her hips to make sure that entry was complete and forceful. She needn’t have worried; Susan was moving to receive each thrust with a keen technique. Miyako, meanwhile, had slid underneath the attractive girl’s jiggling jugs and was giving her nipples a series of strong oral massages, eliciting a delirious cry as her first major orgasm built to its climax.

Matt stood transfixed by the unfolding scenario, held in check by the luscious Imena. The Leonian’s perfume was producing a heady mix of desire and submission. She caressed his swollen cock and whispered tantalisingly in his ear as she expertly brought him closer to the point of discharge. “Hmm, you like to see your girlfriend fucked from behind by another girl, don’t you? You’re so hard. You’re loving it.” Her fingers pulled over his tip and brought forth a liberal supply of pre-cum. Matt was getting weak at the knees but could do nothing to change things. Imena had pulled down her top, exposing a pair of incredibly pert boobs and he felt them deforming into his back as she held him close from behind. “Let’s get rid of those shorts and have a proper look,” she purred, as they slid down his thighs. Matt kicked them off compliantly.

Susan came hard. Powerful waves of contractions exploded inside her vagina, disappearing in shimmering pulses of quivering muscles and small bursts of light deep in her brain. However, the evening was yet young and the Paradise bouquets gave the participants almost superhuman stamina. She was handed an enormous vibrator and invited to entertain her glamorous audience in its use. As she pushed the slider switch, her mouth, full of the magnificent effects of Brita’s Paradise Pussy Perfume, opened to suck on Volante’s thoughtfully proffered nipples. Her hand guided the vibrating toy down through her fully lubricated lips and once more into her throbbing, greedy vagina. The palpitations started almost immediately…

This was too much for Matt who, encouraged my Imena’s well-schooled rubbing, exploded cum in gay abandon. “Well done, Matt,” praised Imena. “What a good boy you are!” Matt had never before experienced an orgasm so strong and he squirted for what seemed like a minute. Normally, he was good for one orgasm, maybe two, but his penis seemed supercharged tonight and, almost at once, he could feel a lustful strength returning. Imena smiled as she said, “My, you really are a good boy!” before guiding him willingly in the direction of his bedroom. Miyako and Volante remained to entertain themselves on his now rather damp sofa.

The last thing he recalled was a foursome involving himself, Imena, Britta and Susan. The African deity descended onto his erection with slow inevitability, holding him firmly in the grip of a powerful vaginal vice, while Susan presented her fizzing pussy for his oral delectation.

Being more than halfway to Paradise amply compensated for the trials and tribulations of some minor misunderstandings at Women’s Glamour.