The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FIVE STEPS TO PARADISE

SECOND STEP

Much later, Matt sat again in front of his computer screen. It was about to reach 1:00am and a strange headache reminded him that he had made the right decision to return to the Gates site. He keyed in last night’s Pentagram Code and Step Two was initiated…

Colours flowed and complex tones invaded deep into his mesmerised brain. New options swam forward and his cursor trailed them randomly, unsure of which one to select … Musicianship … Fortune … Transformation … Fame … Vision …

On an impulse, Matt clicked for ‘Fame’…

…Ensconced once more inside the Metro carriage, Matt wondered what a second day of minor miracles would bring. His considerations were interrupted by a series of giggles from the seats just behind and he couldn’t resist a quick look. He was taken aback by the sight of five attractive young Goths grinning eagerly at him between conspiratorial whispers. He turned back feeling both puzzled and not a little uneasy. The next moment there came a light tap on his shoulder and he was greeted by a pair of dark red lips belonging to a foxy beauty with long straight black hair feathered at the bottom. She seemed to be about 19.

“Excuse me,” she inquired uncertainly, “but aren’t you Matt Coogan, the glamour photographer for Exposed Demons?”

“Wha..?” Matt began and instantly knew he had to go with the flow. “Er, yeah, that’s right. How did you know, I’m mostly on the wrong side of the lens?”

He had barely finished speaking when the young woman turned to her friends with an affirmative gesture. A short burst of excited squeals caught Matt entirely unaware and he coloured-up with embarrassment.

“Oh, don’t get angry Mr Coogan, we’re your biggest fans. It’s just that the private shoot you’ve arranged for us this morning is incredibly exciting. Breaking into the modelling scene is our biggest dream.” Her wide-eyed, star-struck smile could have melted an iceberg off Greenland.

Matt’s brain was racing. Head Office would definitely have to wait. “Right!” he exclaimed with false confidence. “Erm, but I’m afraid there’s a bit of a problem.” His gorgeous admirer looked instantly crestfallen. “No, no, don’t worry. It’s just that this is a new gig for me and in the rush to catch this train I forgot to pick up my directions. I couldn’t impose on you guys could I?” If he’d offered to marry her, the reaction could hardly have been more well-received.

Once more, that beautiful, trusting smile. “Oh, Mr Coogan, are you kidding? It’ll be our pleasure. You won’t lose your way with us!”

“Thanks, er …”

“Oh – Siouxsie – so thrilled to meet you at last,” she beamed.

“The feeling’s mutual, I can assure you. And, er, my friends call me Matt, by the way,” he replied helpfully taking her proffered hand. The weirdest thing about all this was that the prospect of photographing these lovelies did not faze him one bit. In fact, he knew just what to expect…

…Access to the private studio was straightforward enough. Exposed Demons had pre-booked the slot and they had four hours to complete the shoot. All equipment was provided. The outer door banged shut and the balding proprietor left them to it. The girls wandered about, excitedly taking in the scene: small stages and boxes of different geometric shapes, umbrellas, spotlights, coloured drapes, artificial plants, tripods, high-speed digital flash cameras. Nothing was omitted. Matt’s unexpected guests, all good friends, had teamed up through their Goth networking site to enter a competition for a short-cut into the modelling profession: Carrie, Tabitha, Ophelia, Lillith, and Siouxsie, their leading light. Tabitha and Siouxsie looked at each other with the satisfaction of a plan well executed.

“God, Siouxsie, I didn’t think you could do it but you have!” whispered Tabitha to her best friend.

“Yeah, I told you that Exposed Demons was a pushover,” replied Siouxsie contemptuously. “The guy on the other end of the phone was a total dork. He even thinks we’re hooked-up for a date next week! All we have to do now is use nature’s charms on old Mr Cooghunny”, or ‘Matt’ to his friends she chortled, gesturing speech marks with her fingers, “and we’re in! I’m going to charm my way to the top, girl, and show these pricks who’s really exploiting who!”

“Ok, guys, let’s make money!” called Matt to his wandering flock and they eagerly gathered round the small main set. On the way, Matt had taken the trouble to learn who they were and had been quietly assessing their best features with a practised eye. The girls ranged before him were Goths, or slight variations on the style, but it was such a varied genre that a wide variety of possibilities could be catered for.

Carrie was the baby of the bunch, with short straight black hair, small girlie breasts and piercing blue eyes. Lillith was a stunner, no doubt about that. She was a platinum blonde, who looked directly into your soul through clear green eyes that somehow prevented your gaze from straying down to her classic cleavage, currently emphasised by a pale blue push-up bra. Tabitha was your typical angry Goth, sporting black lipstick (a little passé these days) and heavily made-up eyes that blazed from under a mass of red and black dreadfalls. If anyone could compete with Lillith, it was clearly Ophelia, a captivating redhead who shocked her hair in all directions, possessed a 36E bust and had pouting cinnamon lips to die for. Siouxsie was the confident one. Her long, straight black hair suggested an air of sophistication, with the razored strands reaching tantalisingly down to her shapely bosom, cupped in a red romance zip top. All were aged between 18 and 20.

“Now then, are we ready?” asked Matt of his adoring audience. “We have been commissioned to do something special today, so I’m going to need your full attention. Exposed Demons has plenty attractive talent so we need to grab them by the balls, if you’ll excuse my French! I want raunchiness. I want passion. I want postures that boil the blood!”

Siouxsie and the rest of the gang looked sideways at one another, rolling their pencil-lined eyes in secret mockery.

“You’ll need to work as a team and give me something interesting to sell. Let’s see some temptations of the flesh!” Ophelia actually let loose a laugh at that point. However, the unfortunate outburst just seemed to float totally above poor old Matt’s head. Siouxsie made as if to stick a finger down her throat. Tabitha lit up a cig and inhaled deeply.

“Let’s go!” Matt announced grandly as he pushed a button on the sound system, releasing a throbbing torrent of rhythmic beats. “Guys, I want you to look closely at this spotlight display and you will soon get the right idea. He pushed another big button on the control panel and the 24-strong spotlight panel began to flash out a captivating pattern. Matt was careful to remain behind the beams as he studied the girls’ reactions. He understood well enough the power of the Paradise Hypnotic Light Array. (How did he actually know all this stuff? Frankly, he didn’t care – he was simply enjoying the ride!)

Flash, flash, flash. The array formed a pattern that was somehow both regular yet unpredictable, coaxing the observer into looking ever more closely to figure out its solution. The girls were drawn inexorably into its mesmerising net. Ophelia was the first to go, her eyes slowly widened and her folded arms released their tension to hang loosely in her short-skirted lap. Carrie went next, as her lips parted slightly to catch the full effect of the hypnotic beats hidden in the soundtrack. None of the girls now tried to exchange mocking glances or attempt jolly gestures. Each ventured deeper into the hypnotic realm being created just for them. Only Siouxsie seemed to be fighting the process. Her eyes still moved around the array, seeking an escape and her legs were striving to carry her out of range. It seemed as if she would achieve her goal and turn away.

“That’s right, girls,” echoed Matt through the PA system linked to his headset. The tone of his voice was no longer that of an innocent abroad but contained the confidence of a master hypnotist who was about to exercise his coup de grace. “Lose yourself amongst the lights. Notice how they flash constantly. Enjoy their beauty. You cannot look away. They are so relaxing.”

Siouxsie looked again into the array. “What is happened to me? I must look away. Is there a pattern?” And then she saw… Ah yes, the pattern was beautiful. So captivating. I see it! A little hole opened up in her mind to receive the words of her master.

“So relaxing. Follow them. Your mind is empty. My words will guide you.”

Siouxsie’s hands relaxed and allowed gravity to take them home. Her eyes widened and her expression became a blank. She was a full member of the team at last.

“Good girls. You are well-trained girls. So aroused. Movement is the only relief. Feel your arousal building. Your bodies are temples of delight. Bow down within their hot sanctuary. Offer yourselves to the ecstasy of motion. Feel the rapture of obedience!”

All five minds were open to Matt’s suggestions. They were obedient. Between their legs grew an aching motivation to move. Their breasts were becoming sensitive. Tabitha and Lillith circled their hands in satisfying motions around their upper bodies, as their hips began to sway and gently thrust with the music. Lillith’s head moved back and then to the side, evoking a swirl of platinum blonde as her gyrations were repaid with sensuous joy.

“You must dance, girls. We need to put on a show that no-one can ignore. Today we will become famous! Search your hearts for the moves you need. Satisfy your Master. Dance!”

And the show commenced.

Matt, headset still in place, moved forward, aiming his Canon EOF 7D SLR, issuing commands to his mesmerised troop. He focused on Carrie. “Carrie, my love, feel the pleasure.” Her piercing blue eyes framed by cat-eye liner locked onto his lens, whilst her hands moved up from her hips, over her small but deliciously sensitive mounds in an embrace of erotic provocation. Flash, flash, flash, urged Matt’s camera and Carrie’s lips pouted for more, shining with the deep red gloss of desire. “Good girl, Carrie,” said Matt enticingly. “Give me more.” Carrie reached down and raised her black and purple velvet blouse above the line of her small bra-less breasts. They exposed themselves pertly to the lens, each a pale bun of soft flesh, topped by a swollen cherry of eager nipple. Matt filled his telephoto zoom with their promise and Carrie squeezed them forward for the close-up. Flash, flash, flash.

Moving on: Tabitha gave the camera a hungry look as she drew heavily on a freshly lit cigarette. Dressed in a PVC micro-mini and fishnet hose, her legs solicited scrutiny, as she found new steps to satisfy her mounting stimulation. “You are addicted to love, Tabitha,” Matt observed. “Your smoke will bring you fulfilment.” Tabitha placed the cigarette into her mouth, surrounding the filter with a black kiss. Her right hand reached down between her legs and took hold of her crotch. With the tip of her cigarette glowing red in anticipation, Tabitha obligingly faced the camera to blow a perfect ring before drawing in the remainder deep into her lungs, producing an explosion of sexual bliss that caused her eyes to roll upwards and her fingers to press hard into the black panties that barely covered her throbbing pussy.

Lillith and Ophelia were undulating face-to-face, each inspiring the other to more erotic heights. Flash, flash, flash. Matt, re-focused his Canon. They experienced a surge of anticipation at his approach. “You are made for each other, Lillith and Ophelia. Show your love.” Ophelia’s fingers rose through her flaming red hair as Lillith took her cheeks and joined passionate apricot to sizzling cinnamon. Their tongues searched avidly and caressed as their mouths drew slightly apart. Matt was almost burnt as his zoom framed their fervent probing. Their bodies came apart and swayed together. Ophelia briefly raised her skirt to display a white g-string covering a ginger pussy. Lillith, dressed in tight black vinyl trousers that clung snugly to the contours of her crotch, led with her hips as she moved to unlace Ophelia’s corset top. Ophelia’s hands once more hitched up her skirt, offering her ass to the SLR, the single string lost amongst her ample, firm honeyed cheeks. Lillith removed Ophelia’s blouse to release a pair of beautiful 36E breasts from captivity. They bounced and swung enticingly before Ophelia herself presented them for Matt’s pleasure. The last frame captured the moment Lilleth sucked greedily on her friend’s swollen aureole.

Siouxsie was incredibly hot. She had removed her dress and was dancing in black thigh-high lace stockings, thong and bra. Matt moved round for a better angle. He crouched down to allow the raven-haired beauty to better expose her assets. The lacy stocking-tops only served to emphasise the smooth pale flesh that led up to her ebon thong. Seductively, she began to roll down the hose, discarding each item around her bare feet as she spun, crouched and thrust forward for the camera. “You are lost in passion, my love,” prompted Matt. “You need to let go completely.” Siouxsie’s hands caressed her entire upper body and came down with her thumbs hitched in the top of her scanty lingerie. A little more pressure and her dark luscious pussy was revealed. She let go and gave a pouting kiss to the lens which, by rights, ought to have simply misted up. Then, with a swivelling motion of her hips, the panties descended to the floor and Siouxsie exhibited her femininity for Matt’s enchantment. She was magnificent! Flash, flash, flash. Sinking back onto her elbows, she spread her legs invitingly for her digital lover, who zoomed in close to catch the full glory of her swollen pussy lips yearning for gratification. Confident Siouxsie was now the complete Goth slut.

Matt slowly backed away and surveyed the scene with a satisfied grin. ‘Paradise does indeed beckon,’ he mused wryly.

“OK, ladies,” he called in a workaday voice, clapping his hands for attention. “Good work. Time for a well-earned break. Wake up! Wake up!”

The team came to and stared at each other in open-mouthed amazement, becoming ever-more aware of the vestiges of recent arousal. Siouxsie snapped her legs shut and looked aghast over to Tabitha, who was also utterly speechless.

“Thankyou for your co-operation and best of luck with the competition,” announced Matt considerately and, Canon EOF 7D in hand, he turned without a backward glance for the Metro.