The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First Time

CHAPTER EIGHT

On Tuesday, during third period, I saw Bill sitting close to, and flirting with Emily Robinson.

So what? It wasn’t as if he were my boyfriend or anything. I didn’t meet him on Tuesday afternoon. I felt betrayed and never wanted to see him again.

He called me that night, but I told my Mum I didn’t want to talk to him.

This is what I dreamed that night.

I was in the front hallway at home. I was pacing up and down, waiting for something, and getting more and more upset. I felt very alone, and there was no one else in the house.

There was a knock on the door, and I opened it to reveal Bill, with his arm around Emily.

I was furious. I think I was yelling at him, telling him how long I’d been waiting, and what the fuck was he doing with this girl?

He was looking at me like I was scum. He didn’t apologise or anything. Emily just laughed.

I held out my hand towards him, and like some wizard I made him kneel on the gound. Emily started screaming. Bill started apologising, but it was too late.

He changed into the football player in the magazine, with the big shoulder pads and the red uniform. I think his hair was longer and parted in the centre as well.

He was busy begging for something, but I just waved my hand again and his mouth disappeared.

He was scared, but for some reason his dick was huge and hard.

I puled my hand back, and then slapped him hard across the face. I had never hit anyone in real life, so I don’t know what I expected it to feel like.

He looked up at me, stunned.

Then I told him to get the fuck out of my house. He started shaking his head and his eyes were begging me to let him stay. I was feeling so big and superior, and just pointed out the door.

As he left, I noticed that his football shirt did not cover his butt or his dick, and he was now walking home with all his aroused privates on display. This made me horny.

I dream that he walked home along the road, and everyone was staring at him and pointing, and he was turning bright red from emabarrassment (but still hard and horny).

I then woke up as my own dick exploded in what I was later to know as a wet dream.

I was going to have to stop this dreaming or come to some arrangement with my subconscious. Teenage boys don’t want to know how mixed up they are.

CHAPTER NINE

He sought me out the next day, waiting for the chance to talk to me without letting anyone see us. He cornered me on that same bench at the end of lunch.

“What happened? You okay?” As far as he was concerned we were best friends, and he was being concerned. I was still, absurdly, angry.

“Yeah, fine. Sorry about that. Something came up.”

“That’s okay. Gave me more chance to practice.” He grabbed his package through his trousers. “What about today?”

“Yeah, sure. That’ll be fine.”

“Great! See ya after school.” And then he was off to rejoin his mates and his girlfriend.

Jeez, I had no right to be this upset. Maybe it was hormones.

Bill met me behind the Library as promised. As he turned the corner, my stomach flipped over. I was confused over whether I wanted to hit him, fuck him or kiss him.

As far as he was concerned, he didn’t have any idea about what was going on. He just smiled and sat down on the grass next to me.

“Jeez, what a day. Can’t wait to get home and jerk off.”

“Why wait? Do it now. I want to see how good you’re geting.”

Bill looked shocked.

“Here? Someone could come along and see me. No, I can wait. Unless you want to go to your place.”

I put him under.

“Bill, remember how I told you that being with me makes you hornier? That listening to my voice just makes your dick even harder?”

“Yeah.”

“You know how I’m only trying to help you be the best jerk off in the world?”

“Yeah.”

“Then you also remember you must do exactly what I tell you when it comes to your dick. You will not question, you will not resist. When I tell you to do something, you will do it. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“When you’re with me while you’re jerking off, you will keep your eyes open and look at me as much as possible.”

“Look at you.”

“That’s right. Last time you looked at me while you were jerking off, you felt really great, remember?”

“Yeah,” he sighed.

“It was the best time you ever had.”

“The best.”

“Good.”

Now I brought him back up, and we continued our conversation.

“Why don’t you jerk off now, while you’re so horny.”

“But what if someone comes around the corner?” I could have reassured him, but it was more fun to see him embarrassed. Even as he was blushing, he was unzipping his slacks and pulling out his meat.

He slowly started stroking it with his left hand, swinging his eyes from me to the corner of the building. He had his knees up to protect some of his modesty.

“Oh, c’mon! You can’t do a good job like that! Take your pants off.”

“Do I have to?” He asked, as he stopped stroking and lowered his trousers. Soon the fabric was pooled around his trainers, and his well muscled legs and lightly bushed groin were exposed to the air. The grass must’ve been tickling his ass as well, as he started stroking again.

I think he felt a sense of urgency, being exposed like that, because he was jerking away very strongly.

“Slow down! Take it easy and do it properly.”

Without any choice, he slowed down and really started masturbating.

I was enjoying his humiliation, the feeling of power. He was watching me, and every now and then when he closed his eyes in pleasure, he flicked them open with a quick look of guilt.

He finished sooner than I would have liked, and his cum spurted out onto the grass, and upward onto his shirt.

“That was good, you’re definitely getting better,” I said, as he scraped the cum off his shirt. I was pleased to see him casually lick his fingers. He had obviously started swallowing his own cum.

“Now, you should do it again, just to strengthen your muscles.” Bill had been pulling up his underwear, but stopped and looked at me.

“Come on, you must have some more juice in you. You said you were horny, so do it again.”

Reluctantly, he sat down once more, his pants around his ankles, and started stroking himself. It took awhile for his rod to stiffen again, but he managed it. It took longer this time for him to come, but that was okay with me. I was getting off seeing him squirm and blush and the pain he felt from his sensitive knob.

After he came, he immediately started pulling up his pants before I could tell him to come again. He scraped off his cum and swallowed it as he tucked his soft dick back behaind his zip.

“That was good, but we may have to work on your stamina,” I said teasingly.

Then I put him back under.

“Bill, that was very good. You did well.”

“Thanks,” he responded automatically.

“It was good because I was with you. I was watching you, so it felt better than doing it alone, didn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“And even though it was embarrassing doing it out in the open, you had to do what I told you to do. You must always do what I tell you to do, mustn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Very good.” I wondered where to take him next.

“You licked up all your cum. That was very good. Does it taste nice?”

“It’s okay.”

“But it doesn’t taste as good as mine, does it?”

“No.”

“what does mine taste like?”

He hesitated a moment.

“It tastes really good. Soft and thick. Smells sexy.”

“Very good, Bill. Would you like to taste some more of my cum?”

“Yeah!” He was excited, but I knew it wasn’t sexual. I had made him addicted to my semen like it was heroin or something, but I hadn’t made him turned on by it.

“Bill, when you wake up, you will know that you just had a great jerk off session and it was because of me. You will want to stroke my dick now, make me come, so you can get to taste some more of my delicious cum. But you won’t be able to stroke me off unless I let you.”

“Okay,” he murmured reluctantly.

“But the more you think about it, the more you’ll want to taste my cum, to stroke my meat. You want to show me how good you are at jerking off.”

I thought of something else.

“Yeah, remember, you want to be the best in the world. You want to be great. So if you do jerk me off, you need to ask me if I’m feeling good. You want to watch me and talk to me. You’ll ask me what I want, and whether you’re doing a good job or not. You’ll really get into it. You want me to come so you can taste my juice, but you also want me to really enjoy it, so I can tell you how great you are. Do you understand all that?”

Yeah.”

I slowly brought him back up, and he didn’t waste any time getting started.

“Is it okay if I do you now? I really need the practice, and I’ve gotta be home soon.”

“I don’t know. Isn’t your arm tired?”

“Nah! I feel fine. It’s only my dick that’s sore,” he joked.

“I don’t really want to have some guy playing with my dick out in the open like this. If someone comes along they’ll think we’re gay!”

“No one’s coming! Look, I just did it—twice! It’s okay.” He was actually starting to get desperate as the suggestions kicked in. He could only think about the taste of my cum, and nothing else.

“Well, okay, but it better be worth it.”

“It will be, I promise.” He grinned, and I dropped my pants enough to expose my dick and balls. I was under no compulsion to expose myself, so I could afford to be a bit more discreet.

He started stroking my cock, and once again I felt glad I was gay. The sensation of his strong, frim hand squeezing my shaft made me ache inside.

“How’s that? Feels good, eh?” He started talking to me, watching my reactions intently, as he started taking his job seriously.

“That’s good,” I moaned.

“Just let me know if you want it faster or slower. Whatever makes you feel good.”

I can’t now remember exactly what he did, I just remember that it was great. The danger of being caught, the way he talked to me and watched me, and was focused on my pleasure was exhilarating.

When I blew my load, it landed all over Bill. I think he intentionally aimed my dick so he would get most of it around his face, and not be wasted on the grass. He immediately started gathering it up and sucking it off his fingers. From his solicitousness a moment before to his sudden change of focus, I knew I had to do a bit more work on his post-orgasm behaviour.

But first I had to get myself together. The experience was overwhelming. Later on, I would enjoy all sorts of sex, but I still go back to those simple days of masturbation. At that time, masturbation was all I knew, and it was the best ‘sex’ I’d had.

Bill was brushing the grass off his butt and was ready to go.

“Great afternoon. When can we get together again for some more practice?”

“How about Friday afternoon? You don’t have a team meeting.”

“Can’t. I’ve got to go and get a haircut after school.” Bill ran his hand through his hair, which wasn’t all that long. I was floating on the afterglow of power and sex.

“It’s not that long. I’ll let you know when to get it cut. You just meet me here on Friday.” I didn’t know whether I wanted his hair long or buzzed off, all I knew was that I wanted more control.

“Okay, but my Mum’ll be pissed.”

“Listen, I’ve helped you get better at sex. I can help you look better as well. Just take my advice.”

“Yeah, mate, that’s great. See ya on Friday, then.”

He walked over to his bike and rode away. It was only then that I realised I hadn’t done anything about the ‘Emily’ problem. I was going to turn him off girlfriends and thus avoid my conflicted feelings.

It would have to wait until Friday.