The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First Time

(mm,hypno)

A boy begins the long journey to becoming a hypno-master.

It’s always hard to know where to begin a story.

I wanted to tell you about my first time using hypnosis to get sex, but it’s more complicated than that.

It sort of began back when I was a very naive fourteen year old. I was very much into the books back then, and I couldn’t see much point in socialising. The guys in my classes tended to talk about cars and girls, neither of which interested me. Don’t get me wrong—I understood about sex, I just didn’t ‘feel’ anything when I imagined myself doing it with a girl.

Now I know that I’m gay, but back then, it wasn’t something I even thought about.

So, back to the story.

There were three other guys that I did spend some time with. They put up with me because I sometimes gave them answers to tests and let them copy my homework. I put up with them because their masculinity was so intriguing. They were like people from another planet—all their blustering, bragging, talking about girls as if their only purpose was to look after a man. I was an anthropologist, studying these strange muscled apes.

Then one Monday morning, everything changed.

I had this habit of going into the boys toilets before class and locking myself into one of the stalls. This gave me a chance for a little privacy before the noise and obligatory socialising of the school day. As I sat there, reading up on some advanced algebra, my three bozo friends came in.

I don’t know why, but I just wasn’t up to dealing with their testosterone that early in the morning, so I just stayed quiet and hoped they wouldn’t stay long.

I needn’t have worried. They were so involved with their stories about the weekend that they wouldn’t have noticed if I had been standing there out in the open.

I can’t recall the exact conversation now after all these years, but I’ll try to give you the gist of it.

The three of them had been together on the Saturday afternoon, and had managed to get some porn on video. One of the stories had involved this evil hypnotist who had used his powers to turn some heavily endowed cheerleaders into sluts. This in itself wasn’t the most erotic story for the three boys, but the idea of hypnosis was planted in their minds.

After the whole porn/wanking thing was finished and their hormones had settled, they had talked about being hypnotised, and decided to try it among themselves.

By this time, I’m starting to get an erection. Like I said, talk of girls had never turned me on, but suddenly, these guys talking about controlling each other had me almost wetting my pants.

Bill was the dominant one in the trio, so I assumed he would be the one to hypnotise the others. But after playing around a bit, Carter (the shyer, blond one) had used the spiel from the porn video to put Bill under.

Now, the two had obviously told Bill to do a few things under hypnosis, and Bill was pissed. His voice had a real tone of menace as he warned his friends what would ever happen if they ever talked about it again, let alone tried to put him under. His friends assured him that they would never consider doing anything like that, and then Bill left.

With the imminent threat of violence gone, the two boys then started talking about what they had done to Bill while he was under. They would say something like “remember when we made him cluck like a chicken”, and then they would laugh their heads off.

I know it all sounds a bit innocuous, just a few high school boys having a lark, but to me it was the most erotic thing I had ever heard. I am embarrassed to say that I actually came in my pants. I had to miss my first class because there was no way to hide the big wet stain on my pants.

From then on, all my free time was spent thinking about hypnotising men, and I started reading everything I could find on hypnosis. It has been a lifelong fantasy, and, believe me, I have had some amazing experiences. But I can still remember clearly that bathroom, that conversation, and of course, what came next.

After a little detective work, I managed to get the title of the video the guys had been watching, and I found it at a sleazy little shop downtown. I was scared stiff and embarrassed as I took the porn to the counter, but the guy couldn’t have cared less.

I raced home, and fast forwarded until I found the hypnotist bit. Although the sight of the girls squirming around didn’t do a thing for me, by substituting the three guys from school, I managed to jerk myself off. If this is what ‘normal’ men feel when they think about women, no wonder it’s all they can talk about. I had now found out that there was something that could bypass my rational, coherent mind, and go straight to my balls. I was now as sex mad as any other teenage boy—I just had a different idea of what was sexy.

As I watched the video sequence for the third or fourth (or hundredth) time, I was suddenly hit with an idea, a revelation, that froze me in my tracks.

The hypnotist on the tape, as part of his induction, had given the girls a trigger word that would immediately put them into trance again any time he wanted. That was nothing unusual, just a standard part of the hypnotists’ technique from what I had read.

However, I also remembered that Carter had said he had used the technique off the tape to hypnotise Bill. For what seemed like forever, but what was probably only a moment, it seemed perfectly clear that he would have also left a trigger word, and it was probably the same as the tape. Now, there were a thousand reasons why Carter wouldn’t have left a trigger word, and even if he had, there were thousands more reasons why it would be a different one from the video.

But in this moment of clarity, I seemed to know for certain that they had followed the video exactly, and that Bill was out there, walking around, waiting for me to come up and say “pussy slave” and he would be completely under my control.

I know I had just cum, but my cock was once again rock hard. I had barely touched it when I exploded again. There is a huge difference between the fantasy of hypnotising a guy, and finding out that there is a guy who you will see the next day who is already hypnotised.

When I tell you that I didn’t do anything about it for over two weeks, please remember that I was a fourteen year old kid who was more used to thinking than doing, and all this sex stuff was completely new to me. I would see Bill swaggering around the school yard, and my dick was so stiff in my pants I figured everyone in the school could see it. I couldn’t risk going near him without giving myself away.

I had to wait for just the right time ...

CHAPTER TWO

It was lunch time on the Friday. I was sitting at my secluded little table down the back of the science labs where I could catch up on some reading and be left alone. I was totally engrossed in Moby Dick, when Bill came up and plonked himself down beside me. Luckily my crotch was hidden by the table, as the mere presence of my potential ‘subject’ could make me as hard as any tent pole.

“Hey, I’ve been looking for ya, kid. Watcha been up ta?”

Now, my brain was going top speed as millions of responses flashed through my head. I knew that he probably wanted something, like the answers to last nights’ homework, and there was no reason to think that he knew what I knew about the hypnosis. But, on the other hand, here we were, away from everyone else, by ourselves, perfectly placed for sending him into a trance. But I didn’t know for certain if the trigger phrase would work, and what if the others suddenly walked around the corner, but the idea was so overwhelming.

So, of all the possible responses, I opened my mouth and said “pussy slave”.

And it worked.

I couldn’t believe it! His head fell forward onto his chest as if he had just dropped off to sleep. If I could have, I would have just stopped there and masturbated for the rest of my life. Look, if you’re not into hypnosis as fetish, there is no way to describe the rush you feel, the sexual excitement you feel when some guy goes into trance. It’s more than just a stirring in the loins—it’s a powerful rush that twists your stomach, dries your throat, makes you feel higher than any drug, brings you closer to God than any religion.

I felt all of this and more as I sat at that wooden table next to this dumb jock with his head on his chest. This was the most alive I had ever been. But I also knew that the moment couldn’t last.

“Bill, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“How do you feel?”

“Good.”

“Do you know who I am?”

“Yep.”

“Do you know that you’re hypnotised?”

“Yes.”

At this point, I didn’t know what else to do. I had no real plan, and if I did, I probably wouldn’t have remembered it at this point anyway. I was so ecstatic that it had worked that I just wanted to go away and think about it and jerk myself off a few hundred times.

Anyway, there was still the possibility that we could be discovered any minute. If the others found out I knew about the hypnosis it would be a disaster.

“Bill, I’m your friend, right?”

“Ummmm.”

“No, Bill, it’s true. I am your friend. You like me. You trust me.”

“Yes.”

“I’m your best friend, but you don’t want people to know. I’m your secret best friend.”

“Secret friend.”

“That’s right. Secret best friend. I’m your best friend, and you’re going to meet me this afternoon after school, but we want to keep it a secret.”

“...secret.”

“Yes. So this afternoon after school you’ll meet me—um—at the back of the town library. Got that?”

“Meet you at the library after school.”

“And you’ll keep it a secret?”

“Keep it a secret.”

The next step was to wake him up before we were caught. Luckily he responded to the same wake up cues as the evil hypnotist used on the tape. Thank God Carter had no imagination. Bill shook himself as he came wide awake, just as his two cronies turned the corner. I silently thanked every god I could think of, as Bill waved them over to the table.

It seemed they wanted some help on an assignment, and they had split up in order to find me. It had just been luck that Bill had come across me, instead of one of the others. Well, lucky for me, not for Bill.

I told them that I would help, and then they got up to go. The pressure in my pants had subsided enough that I could stand without giving myself away, so I stood up as well. As they got to the corner of the building, Bill turned back and gave me a wink.

I almost shitted myself.

What was that supposed to mean? Had he been kidding me? Was he under or not? If he was only pretending, why had he done it? But I was sure he was under. He had responded immediately to the key words. If they hadn’t worked, then there should have been a pause where he decided to play along.

I was confused, and spent the rest of the afternoon wavering between meeting him at the library, or leaving town.

In the end, my cock decided.

CHAPTER THREE

I waited nervously behind the library, certain that this was all some sort of elaborate hoax and that the three boys would turn up with the whole school to expose me as the sexual pervert that I was.

The thrill I experienced when it was just Bill that came around the corner was indescribable. It was a mixture of relief and erotic expectation. Although I was still slightly apprehensive, I moved forward to meet him.

“You made it!”

“Yeah. It was a bit hard to get away—we usually go to the mall after school on Fridays. I just told ‘em I was grounded.”

He smiled at me, and my schoolbooks immediately dropped to cover my crotch.

“Listen, why did you wink at me at lunch?” I just had to know. He looked at me as if I had just asked a really stupid question.

“Because we’re keeping all this secret, stupid. Why did ya think?”

“Oh, nothing. Forget it.”

“Well, what do we do now?” Good question. Now that I’d gotten him here, and I knew that the hypnosis worked, what was I supposed to do? There was an awkward silence, and I suddenly started panicking.

Although he had come to meet me here, there was no command for him to stay.

“Pussy slave.” His head dropped forward again, and I felt the same intoxicating thrill. He just stood there, completely tranced out and under my power.

“Bill, I want you to follow me over here. Okay?”

“Okay.”

He opened his eyes and waited to follow me. He looked a bit unfocussed, but there was nothing else to suggest he was in a trance. I turned and led him back to a small area between some of the buttresses. This was a spot I used on warm days to avoid the rest of the world. I had been coming here for years and had never seen another soul pass by, so I figured we were safe, and it would give me time to think about what I wanted to do.

I sat down on the warm concrete, and Bill did the same. He had a dopey look on his face, as if he were sitting in some waiting room, calmly waiting for someone to call his name.

“Bill.”

“Yeah?”

“Just relax. Close your eyes and just relax.” His shoulders slumped and his chin went back to resting on his chest. I couldn’t resist any longer. I started rubbing my cock through my pants. It was already hard, and the tight material had pressed it against my thigh. Bill just sat there, to all appearances sound asleep, while I masturbated.

(Just a short word here. Although now I know more about sex than most anybody else you’ll ever meet, at that time, I was a complete idiot. Sex to me was vaguely about kissing and fondling and stroking each other’s meat. The idea of oral or anal sex just didn’t occur to me. I grew up in Nowheresville, where people didn’t even talk about heterosexual sex, let alone something as obscure as gay love. So, just remember, I’m not hiding anything from you. I just didn’t have the experience. I was a virgin, all right?)

Once I had cum, and the sticky liquid had been mopped up from where it dripped out of my pants, I got down to business. I had him in a light trance, but I needed to take him deeper. I used what I had learned from the hypnosis books to lead him down to a very deep level. Later, in the years to come, I would learn to judge a trance state by the changes in breathing, REM’s, body tension and the like. Back then, I wasn’t taking any chances, so I spent almost an hour and a half making sure he was in a deep trance.

I knew that I was expected home, and I assumed Bill’s parents would be expecting him as well. I figured I’d only have about half an hour before I had to bring him out of the trance.

What happened over that next half hour is deeply imprinted in my consciousness, just like anybody’s ‘first time’. I could write down word for word every command I gave him, every response he made, every repeated order, but it’s personal. Plus it would take up a lot of pages. I don’t want to write it, and I’m not sure anyone would want to read it.

So, I’ll just summarise the session.

I reinforced the idea that he was my best friend, and he could trust me absolutely. I also pushed the fact that we needed to keep it a secret, because the other kids at school wouldn’t understand about a jock and a nerd being friends.

He would spend three afternoons after school hanging out with me, and two hanging out with the other guys. My parents both worked, so there was no danger in having him over to my place, as long as we were ‘finished’ by five.

The big thing was that he totally trusted me, that he would want to do things that I suggested, and that he really enjoyed being with me.

Oh, and of course I made sure that the trigger phrase would put him back into a deep trance, but only when I said it. Sorry, Carter, but he was now exclusively mine to hypnotise.

There were still a few minutes left before my deadline, so I wracked my brain for something else I could do quickly.

“Bill, do you jerk off?”

“No.”

This took me by surprise. I figured all teenage boys spent most of their time jerking off.

“Bill, have you ever masturbated?”

“Yeah.”

“When?”

“When the pressure gets too much.”

“Why don’t you do it more often?”

“This Sunday School teacher told us how it made you sick if you do it too much.”

“So you only do it every now and then?”

“Sometimes I can’t help it. I just have to jack it off.” He actually turned red, even in the trance. He was ashamed of his lack of willpower more than the fact that he masturbated.

“Bill, that was a lie. You can jerk off as many times as you like and it won’t hurt you.”

He just sat there in the trance.

“Bill, do you understand?”

“Yeah.”

“You can go home and masturbate all night if you want to. Do you want to?”

“Yeah. I always want to.”

Even though he was in trance, there was still some of his personality there.

“So will you jerk off tonight?”

“Yeah.”

“Bill, I want you to ring me tomorrow and let me know that you did it. I want you to tell me all about how it felt, and what you did. Do you understand?”

“Yeah.” But the look on his face said he was a bit puzzled.

“What’s wrong, Bill? Don’t you want to tell me?”

“Yeah, but guys don’t talk about that stuff.”

“Bill, I’m you’re best friend in the entire world, right?”

“Yeah.” He smiled so hard he almost glowed. At least that part of the induction had gone off without a hitch.

“Well, you can tell me everything. You want to tell me everything. All the stuff you think about sex, all the things you do to your body. You want to tell me, and its okay to tell me. All right?”

“Yeah. Great.” He still had a smile on his face.

“Good. Now, remember to ring me tomorrow and tell me all about jerking off. Okay?”

“Okay.”

Then I went about bringing him out of the trance. It was like watching a swimmer surfacing. He slowly came up to consciousness. The slackness around his eyes disappeared. It was like he was putting his skin back on.

When he first opened his eyes, he blinked a bit, but that was to be expected. He had been under for close to two hours.

When he was fully back, he looked at me and smiled. It wasn’t sexual or anything like that. He was just looking at his ‘best mate’ and we’d just spent an afternoon together.

I chatted a bit about school, just to make sure that he really was ‘back’. Then he looked at his watch.

“Shit, I’ve gotta go. I didn’t realise it was that late.” We both stood up and stretched our legs, and I got my schoolbooks together.

“Listen, I better leave first. But I’ll give you a call tomorrow. See ya.” And then he was gone. I felt a little let down. I had planted some seeds, and I was sure they’d grow, but for now I was just looking at a patch of dirt.

However, by the time I got home, my mind was overflowing with the possibilities of all the things I could do with my new best friend. A friend who would never say no to me. Cool.

CHAPTER FOUR

That first Saturday morning was a blur. Okay, I had followed the books and worked with Bill in his trance, but would it stick? Would any of my suggestions work, or would he remember what had happened.

I know that the suggestion to meet me outside the library had stuck, but maybe it was a fluke. Maybe it was all a dream. Jeez.

By one o’clock I was a nervous wreck. Luckily my parents went out to the Mall and let me pace in peace. Finally, the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey there.”

“Bill. Hi.” I was trying to play it cool until I knew just where I stood.

“I couldn’t wait to call you, but I had practice this morning, and then lunch with the family. I just now got away.”

“So, what’s up?” I had my fingers crossed.

“I just wanted to talk to you. What’ve you been doing?” There was a bit more polite chat as he built up to what I really wanted to hear.

“Listen, Bill, I’ve gotta go in a minute ...”

“Wait! I just wanted to tell you ... well, about last night.”

“What about last night?” I was desperate to know.

“Well, when I got home, I was really horny. You know what it’s like. So I couldn’t wait to get to my room and jerk off.” Bill was still a bit hesitant about talking about this, but the hypnotic compulsion was obviously too strong to resist.

Once the first words were out, the rest just came out in a rush.

“I jerked off, just to release the pressure, you know. I felt better, and went down to watch some telly. Then there was this special on, about plastic surgery or something. My Mum was watching it.

“Anyway, there was this fantastic looking girl, with tits that stuck out a mile, and I got hard again. I came straight up to the bedroom and just had to go again.”

Bill was obviously excited about all this, but it disappointed me that he was thinking about girls. I mean, it was natural, but still disappointing.

I cut him off before he could go into more detail.

“Can you get away and come around and tell me in person?”

“Uh, yeah, I should be able to get away for a while. I’ll be there in five minutes, okay?”

“Great! Then you can tell me all about it.” Not.

“See ya.”

“See ya.”

I had about five minutes to think of what to do next. The hypnosis worked. The potential was unbelievable. But what was I going to do first?

Bill pulled up on his bike, and I took him up to my bedroom. I got him settled with a bit more small talk, and then I put him under. His head dropped once more to his chin, but this time I moved him to my bed.

Laying there, relaxed and dead to the world, I felt such a rush of power. I could do anything to his body while he slept, or I could start playing with his mind. I don’t know which was the bigger turn on.

“Bill, can you hear me?”

“Yeah.”

“You’re relaxed and happy and deep asleep, aren’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“You were really good today, when you told me all about jerking off. That made me very happy, and you enjoyed it as well.”

“Yeah.”

“What did you enjoy?”

“Telling you about jerking off.”

“That’s right. In future, every time you talk about sex with me, you’ll feel good. It will be natural and comfortable to talk to me about any kind of sex. Okay?”

“Yeah.” He breathed in deeply, and I figured he was accepting the new way of things.

“Bill, you know you always ask me to help with your homework, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Why is that?”

“’Cause you know stuff.”

“That’s right. I know stuff. I know all the answers. If you ask me any question, I’ll know the answer. I’m the smartest guy you ever met.”

“... smart ...”

“Yep, I’m smart, and I know everything. You believe me, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So, if you have questions about anything, who are you going to ask?”

“You.”

“Yeah, and you’ll believe anything I say, because I’m always right.”

“... always right ...”

“Now, yesterday you jerked off a couple of times. You came around here to talk about it. Why did you want to talk to me about jerking off.”

“I like talking to you about sex.”

“That’s right. You like to talk to me about sex. But you also wanted to ask me questions. You wanted to know if you were jerking off the right way. You wanted to know if you were doing it properly. Isn’t that right?”

“Yeah.”

“You were worried that it wasn’t good enough, or that other guys did it differently. You wanted to ask me because I know everything.”

“... everything ...”

“So, why did you want to talk to me about jerking off?”

“’Cause I wasn’t sure if I was doing it right.”

“And you wanted my advice. You wanted my help.”

“Wanted your help.”

“You wanted to show me how you jerked off, to see if it was okay. You were a bit worried about jerking off in front of another guy, but I’m your very best friend, so it would be okay.”

“Okay.”

“And then I could tell you if you were doing it properly. Isn’t that why you came ‘round? To show me how you jerk off?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, when I count to three, you’re going to wake up, and all you’ll be thinking about is how worried you are, and you’ll really want to jerk off for me, to see if it’s okay. Got that?”

“Yeah.”

I brought him back to consciousness, and he sat up on the bed. I just talked to him calmly for a few minutes while he focused.

“So you really had a good time last night, then?”

“Yeah, I haven’t jerked off so much in ages.” He screwed up his face a bit. “Listen, I know it’s a bit wierd, but I’m not sure if I was doing it right, you know? Do you think you could watch me, just to see if it’s okay?”

“I don’t know. I’m not sure I want to watch a guy jerk himself off.” As if.

“I don’t mean it’s gay or anything. I just want you to check me out. You know all sorts of stuff, and you could tell me if it’s okay.”

“Well ...”

“Please?”

“Okay, but I don’t want you to come all over my bed. Just jerk off, but don’t go all the way!”

“Okay!”

Bill stood up and dropped his jeans. He then pulled his underpants down past his knees and sat back on the bed. He bagan stroking his meat gently at first until it got hard, and then attacked it with more vigour.

Now, like I said, I was pretty much of a virgin back then, so this was the first real dick I had seen hard, and I was impressed. Since then I’ve seen bigger (and smaller) cocks, but to me, Bill’s will always seem the best size.

He was breathing hard, and using his right hand to pump up and down his shaft. His foreskin kept going up and down as well, making his piss slit appear and disappear. His eyes were closed as he concentrated on some fantasy, and his dick head went from red to deep purple.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more and was going to drop my pants and join him, he slowed down and stopped, opened his eyes and looked at me.

“Well, what do ya think? Was that okay?”

More than okay, I wanted to say. But the truth is, I had no idea if there was a right way to do it or not.. I knew how I did it, but that was all. But I wasn’t going to tell Bill that.

“I don’t know. It looked pretty basic to me. Did it feel okay to you?”

“Yeah, it felt good. Why, what was it supposed to be like?” Aart from my hypnotic programming, Bill’s innate teenage competitiveness and insecuritues were surfacing. He was now genuinely worried that there could be something wrong.

I put him back under, relaxed him and had him lie back down. His jeans were still around his ankles, so his now deflated penis flopped across his thigh.

“Bill, it was good that you showed me that. It made you feel good to talk to me about sex, and to show me your dick. From now on, you’ll feel really comfortable being naked in front of me and talking to me about your cock, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Your jerking off was okay, but it could be better. I can help you make it better. Do you understand?”

“Yeah.”

“Just like the coach helps make you a beter player, I’m going to help you get better at this. I’m going to give you exercises, and tell you what to do, and you’ll do exactly what I say, because I’m the expert. And your best friend.”

“Yeah.”

“In fact, you’re going to beg me to help you. You’ll want to show me your dick all the time, and you want to become the best jerker-offer in the world. And only I can help. You want to be the best, don’t you Bill?”

“Yeah.”

“Say it with more enthusiasm, so I know you mean it. Do you want to be the best masturbator in the world?”

“YEAH!”

“Good. Then I can help you, but you have to really beg me and ask me for help. And you must do exactly what I tell you to do. Understand?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. Now let’s wake you up again ...”

I brought him out of his trance, and he once again sat on the edge of the bed with his dick exposed.

“Look, Bill, I don’t know if I can help ...”

“Please, ya gotta! You’re my friend, and I wanna get this right. Come on!”

“Okay, but you’ve gotta do exactly what I tell you to do.”

“Sure!” He was smiling, his excitement and desire to ‘win’ pushing past his homophobia.

“First, I’ve got to look at your dick, to see what I’m working with.”

“Uh, okay.” Bill hesitantly leant back on the bed, his legs spread and his cogroin exposed. I leaned forward and gingerly grabbed his cock.

“Can you make it hard for me?”

“I dunno ...” Bill closed his eyes and reached for a fantasy. His shaft expanded in my hand, and I grew more confident. I twisted it and turned it as if I were checking it from every angle.

“Okay, I think I can help. Are you up for it?”

“Yeah,” said Bill as he reopened his eyes. He stood up and started putting his gear away, still a little embarrassed over having a guy fondle his dick.

“Can you come ‘round tomorrow so we can work on it?”

“I have the game in the morning, and then the team usually goes for lunch. But I could get away about two.” Bill was being rational, but I wasn’t. The blood was going to my head, and I wanted to push the boundaries a bit.

“Sorry, Bill, but if you want me to help you you gotta be here by one.” It was an arbitrary order, but I wanted to test the limit.

“Okay, I’ll see if I can get away. What should I do about tonight, though?”

“What about tonight?”

“About jerking off? Well, should I do it or ...”

“Yeah, sure, fine. But ...” I frantically thought for a second. “But I want you to use your other hand. It may seem awkward at first, but I want you to keep going until you come.”

“Okay.”

“And make sure you do it again first thing tomorrow morning. Don’t get out of bed until you’ve jerked yourself off with your left hand. Got it?”

“Got it! Jeez, I better go now. I can’t believe how long I’ve been here. I’ll see ya tomorrow at one.”

“Make sure you’re on time!”

“Okay.”

He made his way out and rode off on his bike. Before he got to the corner, I was back upstairs dealing with my own erection.

To be continued ...