The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First Song to Ease You In, The Second to Make You Mine

2.

The short of things was that it worked. Chelsea and I did it again right then and there and she stuck my dick between her tits and fucked me like a wildcat. It was awesome to say the least. The next day was the first day of school so I headed into the Yearbook office and sat down at the head of a table as people filed in. It was the our official meeting day, the first day of a new semester meant checking in with everyone to see how things were going. Most of my staff were hardcore Indies, such as my so called “second in command” Indie, Hillary Phillips, who really technically ran the clique in all of the practical sense, but I controlled her, and therefore I controlled the Indies. At least, in a symbolic sense, but now, I realized that if I wanted to, I could LITERALLY control Hillary. She was pretty attractive to say the least. She had beautiful blonde hair that often fell out of her white and red striped knit hat. She wore tank tops and fake glasses with tight jeans and Toms. She had a relatively shapely body, a little skinny compared to Chelsea, but still a good B cup and a tight ass and long legs. The thought of controlling her for real was definitely enticing.

There were other people in here too, like a Boarder girl named Phoebe Susman, an attractive beach brunette with a streak of red in her hair and huge jugs that had to be at least a D if not bigger. She always wore tight and cropped shirts with cropped jeans so that she could go to the beach at a minutes notice. It wouldn’t be a bad idea having her under my control too, having her peel off her clothes…

I snapped myself out of that line of thought for the time being, I had more important things to attend to.

“Alright team, tonight we’re playing a big basketball game against Fareton, Sports do you got that covered?” I asked.

Hillary responded, “Yeah, Gearton’s got that covered.”

“Ok sweet! Phoebe how’s the coverage of the Garden club going?”

“It’s all good Boss.” She said, wistfully.

“Alright cool.” I said, “Anyone have anything to report?”

No one answered.

“Alright, well I’m excited for our new semester working together with you all. This yearbook is something we can all be insanely proud of, I can feel it!” I said, “Alright cool! Get back to work!”

As the meeting broke apart, there was a lone girl standing in their place. She was definitely super cute, in the innocent naive sense, but also, pretty hot as well, her tits had to be at least a C. She had straight brown hair that framed her cheeks and pulled back bangs that she held back with a yellow and white polka dotted clip. She was clutching some books, and a folder, that were pressed against her generous chest. She was wearing a white and yellow sundress with a yellow cardigan and matching flats.

“Hey.” I said, walking over, “I don’t think your on a team that I know of. Not that that’s a bad thing. Can I help ya? What team are you on?”

“I’m Annie Heeger.” the girl said, extending her hand for a shake.

I took her hand and shook as well, her handshake was tentative and shaky.

“I’m Kyle. How can I help ya Annie?”

“Well, I’m new here at this school and I’m not sure how things work very well, but I wanted to join the Yearbook, I took photos for the yearbook at my old school.”

I could tell that she was nervous, and trying to make a good impression. This school was going to suck her in and kill her with that kinda attitude.

“Hey!” Phoebe asked walking over, obviously high off of something, “What’s Miss Prim and Proper doing here? She isn’t a Boarder or an Indie. Get outta here ya bitch!”

Annie looked crestfallen and she began to turn to leave, tears forming in her eyes.

“Hey Phoebe! Cut it out! Go smoke some weed! Whatever you took is making you a major bitch!”

“Whatever Boss!” Phoebe exclaimed, and walked off in a huff as she reached into her jeans and began rolling up a joint.

“And smoke it outside for goodness sake!” I cried.

She left in a huff. I ran and grabbed Annie by the arm, feeling bad for her.

“Hey! Annie! Wait!”

“Go away!” She cried pulling against my arm.

“Hey, hey!” I said, turning her around, “it’s ok. It’s ok. Phoebe was just high on some bitch drugs that’s all. She didn’t mean it.”

“Well I have my pride don’t I?” Annie said, “I don’t want to work where I’m not wanted.”

“Hey I never said that, and I’m the editor, I have all the power here. Let me see your photography skills and we’ll see if you’re wanted.” I said with a smile.

She looked at me for a second, her expression previously being sad and angry, turned to just pure sadness. She began to cry.

“Hey I’m sorry, this is a terrible introduction to our school.” I said, letting go of her arm, “Come on, let’s go take some photos to see if you got what it takes.”

She continued crying, slumping to the floor against the walls.

“This is just like my last high school!” She exclaimed, “I wanted to change everything, but I can’t!”

“What do you mean?” I asked sitting beside her and pulling her into a light hug.

“I was terribly unpopular in high school. No one noticed me at all. When my family decided to send me here I was overjoyed! I thought I could reinvent myself! Apparently not. Everyone doesn’t like me right from the beginning.”

She began to sob.

“Hey!” I said, turning her chin up, “That isn’t true!”

“How can you say that?” She asked, “you barely know me.”

“That might be true, but it’s not that they don’t like you, it’s the way our school works with all of the exclusive cliques. There are a bunch of cliques at this school that are extremely exclusive and intense. Membership is taken incredibly seriously, you just walking and and asking to join Yearbook and the Indies makes a big bold statement, it’s threatening. And don’t you worry, you don’t seem so bad to me.” I said with a wink.

She moved her head onto my shoulder and cried a little more.

“Thanks.” She said after she had calmed down and looked up.

“Hey no big deal.” I replied.

“Is that really how this school works?”

“Unfortunately yes. Everyone’s exclusive, but if they knew you existed, a new girl that looks like you, everyone would try and grab you right up.”

“Looks like me?”

“Yeah! You’re an attractive girl. The Foxes will want you for sure!”

“The Foxes?”

“Hottest girls on campus. My girlfriends a Fox.”

“Girlfriend?” Annie asked, “What’s her name?”

“Chelsea, and she’s awesome!”

She looked at me and then gave me a big hug.

“You really know how to console a girl.” Annie said, “These cliques seem stupid to me, but they’re here, so thanks for telling me about them.”

“Hey, it’s no big deal.” I said, “Let’s be friends Annie, your the first person at this school I’ve met that doesn’t like the cliques.“

“You don’t either?”

“I might be the head of the Indies, and I’m a Sockie too—”

She looked at me odd.

“Sockies are soccer playing guys.” I said, “But anyway, I hate the cliques, I think they’re dumb too. It’s refreshing to find someone who shares that opinion.”

I reached into my backpack that I hadn’t actually ever taken off and pulled out two Arizona Ice Teas which I had for emergencies.

“They’re not very cold, but it doesn’t matter,” I said, I raised my tea in the air, “To friendship and counter-cultural thinking!”

“Yeah!” She said with a laugh and we clinked cans.

* * *

I felt bad for Annie. That was for sure. Our school could be a terrible place, a jungle of predators just waiting to pounce upon you. Didn’t hurt that she was pretty cute too. But then again I had Chelsea…

I concluded in the end that it wouldn’t hurt to help her out. I talked to Chelsea about it and she agreed.

“Yeah I’ve seen her around. She’s pretty cute. She could be a Fox if she tried.”

“Can you offer her a position?”

“Sure, but I’d have to talk to Britney.”

“Oh.” Kyle said, “That might not go very well.”

“Yeah.” Chelsea replied.

Then I remembered, the mp3 file.

“Wait!”

“What?” Chelsea asked.

“I think I can convince Britney to let Annie in. She owes me for some photos I took of her for her modeling portfolio.”

That was true too. But it was definitely a minor point compared to the mp3. I could totally convince Britney to let Annie into the Foxes. With a little bit of mp3, she would do whatever I wanted. But better be safe then sorry, I would just convince her in small ways, not make too many big ripples in the pool of life so as not to be noticed. This kind of power could easily fallen into the wrong (not my) hands. But the portfolio was a good excuse to have just in case people started asking questions.

“We’re all set then!” Chelsea said, “I’ll tell Britney you want to talk to her.”

“Have her meet me in the yearbook room. Tell her I wanted to go over the pictures with her to see what she liked.”

“Ok. What kind of pictures are these?”

“Nothing sketchy, just her modeling different clothes.” I said with a wink.

“Just checking.” Chelsea said with a smirk and leaned in close, “I know you’re a big perv.”

“Hey!” I said giving her a light punch to the arm.

“That’s why you want to help out little Annie right?”

“I mean…” I said, “I can’t deny it I guess, but theres more to that too, she’s so…helpless.”

“Aww you’re sweet.” Chelsea said, “Glad to see that the knight in shining armor complex still exists.”

“You got me.”

“You’re sweet.” She said kissing me on the cheek, “Just make sure to include me in the action if you decide to bang her.”

“You’re the best girlfriend ever!”

“And don’t you forget it. If you don’t come back to me, there will be some serious hell in your life!”

“Don’t worry, I know.” I said with a laugh and I gave her a kiss.

I really did have an awesome girlfriend.