The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First Song to Ease You In, The Second to Make You Mine

Note: If you like it, send me emails and I’ll write more! If not, this story is done!

1.

Kyle was an ordinary kid just turning the corner into his senior year of high school. His life had been pretty ordinary in the past, he was the editor for his school’s yearbook, he played soccer for the varsity team, he was doing well in all of his classes. Nothing supremely out of the ordinary about him.

What was really unordinary was his school. He had been forced to change schools halfway through his junior year to attend the school he now attended. He had gone from an ordinary high school in Boston, to a school out in Vega Alta California. Vega Alta was a small town on the coast of California, his high school was literally on the beach, and it was a boarding school, so everyone lived on campus. His high school was called the J. Alfred School of Monfort Heights, but everyone just called it The Heights. His boarding school was out of the ordinary in the sense that cliques were a huge thing, so much so that you could literally draw a map as to where everyone sat out at the tables during lunch time.

It was divided into twelve different groups, which formed the semblance of a three by four grid. From top left to bottom right, the groups were as follows: Deckers (skateboarders), Hawkers (Punks), Vamps (Goths), Newtonians (Nerds), Indies(Hipsters), Sockies (Guys soccer Team), The Foxes (Comprised of the cheer, soccer, field hockey, and volleyball squads with an assortment of rich attractive girls), Boarders (Surfers and beach people), Ballers (Basketball), Gym Rats (Wrestlers, general buff guys, football team), The Loners (lonely outcasts), and the Fitchers (miscellaneous normal people who dress normally, and are normal in every way).

The cliques were highly exclusive, except for the Loners, who were basically all of the rejects that no one wanted. People would refer to you as a “Sockie”, or a “Fox” not “He plays soccer” or “She cheers”. Most of these groups had some sort of club associated with them, Indies ran yearbook, Sockies played soccer, Ballers played basketball, Newtonians were in AV club, Math club, and all of those types of clubs, The Foxes played volleyball, cheered, played soccer, field hockey, swam, or just sat around and were rich, Wrestlers wrestled, Boarders ran Marine Bio club which basically comprised of surfing and “sea weed”, and Vamps ran the Gardening club. Hawkers, Fitchers, Deckers, and Loners did not have their own club per say, Loners never did anything, while the Hawkers and Deckers often hung out and smoked weed in the back. Fitchers were the normal kids, so they did nothing. Many of these groups would also intermix, Hawkers, Deckers, and Boarders often mixed, mostly to exchange weed, Foxes, Sockies, Ballers, Gym Rats, and Indies composed the popular crowd with the occasional adding of Boarders every once in a while. (the borders were too busy surfing or being high to care if they were popular or not.) Newtonians and Vamps were loosely associated but often avoided each other unless necessary. Fitchers, as they were normal, were in the middle, associating with all groups in some shape or form.

Kyle didn’t really fit this description as he was the yearbook editor, and therefore king of the Indies, he played soccer and was therefore a Sockie, and he got good grades so he was somewhat of a Newtonian too, though no one would actually say that.

The Heights was a boarding school, so everyone lived on campus and didn’t leave too often. They would go out and do things of course, but they would always come back to the dorms to sleep, or consummate their evenings with sex, alcohol, or both. The teachers and administration had long ago given up controlling the populace, and instead focused on the Vamps and Newtonians, hoping to push their test scores and grades up so that their school maintained the semblance of quality.

* * *

I was sitting in my dorm room, the day before school officially started, editing photos of the girls soccer team, soaking in some soccer girl ass, when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” I called.

“Hey Kyle!” A lovely voice said, and I looked up from my computer.

There she was, my lovely girlfriend, Chelsea Coleman. Chelsea is a natural brunette who dyes her hair a slight dark red. She has C cup breasts, 36C to be exact because I went bra shopping with her before and I remembered her size, and a shapely ass. She was 5′ 7″, which came just over four inches shorter than me. She was a Fox who cheered, though she wasn’t the head cheerleader. That honor was held by Drew Allison, the schools second richest and most popular girl. The most popular and richest girl in our school is Britney Chastain, a Fox, and daughter to a real estate mogul who’s worth millions. There were of course other girls in the Foxes, such as Alexandra Sweetland the volleyball captain, Lacey Hermann, possibly the dumbest girl in existence, or Anna Scalopino the girls soccer team captain whose ass I was currently (and unnecessarily) photoshopping. All beautiful girls but Chelsea was and is the girl for me. She’s fun and spunky, rebellious against her rich parents who never treat her right, rich but not spoiled, compassionate, and wild, especially in bed, funny and if she smiles at you, your heart’s set aflame if your a red blooded male. She’s got a secret fetish for Asian guys, and I joyfully fulfill that role being a 100% Korean blooded man.

“Hey babe.” I said putting my computer aside, standing and kissed her. Her lips tasted like cherry. “How’s it over in Fox land?”

“Foxy!” She replied, she plopped down on the bed beside me. I could smell her perfume because she was so close, one of those lovely girly smells that’s always a turn on, “Whatcha doing?”

“Editing Anna Scalapino’s ass.” I said with a smile.

She smacked me on the shoulder.

“Hey!” I said, “I’m serious!”

I showed her my computer, and she slapped me again.

“The only ass you get to look at is mine!” She said with a playful grin.

“Oh really?” I teased her, “I don’t know Anna’s ass is pretty fine!”

Chelsea stood up and peeled down her jean shorts revealing her red and black lacy thong.

“Are you sure mines not better?” She asked.

I soaked in the beautiful sight for awhile, admiring her smooth skin, the roundness and size of her ass, the way the thong hugged her curves perfectly…

“Yeah, I guess I got the better deal.” I said.

She smacked my shoulder again, “Asshole.”

She kissed me on the cheek, “If you like editing Anna’s ass so much, you should invite her over sometime so we can see it in real life.”

“We?” I asked, the thought beginning to give me a hard on.

“Yeah.” Chelsea said, “I’m not lady-shy and Anna’s a hottie with a body. It’d be fun, as long as you come running back to me.”

“I always will.” I said kissing her again.

* * *

Chelsea was asleep beside me as I surfed the internet on my phone. She was naked, her bare breasts and nipples pressing into my chest and her legs intertwined with mine. She was breathing softly, her head on my chest. My phone buzzed as I got an email.

Play this mp3! It said.

It was from one of the free online music places I often wandered around trying to find obscure artists to maintain my status as an Indie so I clicked the link. A screeching noise went off, causing me to cover my ears, and Chelsea to stir, but she remained asleep, simply rolled onto her back and off me. I looked at her for a second because her bare breasts were now forming half globes on her chest and they looked so fine, but then a second sound played, and I drew my attention to the email.

This is a hypnotic mp3 file. The description read. The first sound makes you immune to the second sound if you’re awake and you hear it, the second sound is the induction song. Try it out on a subject, sleeping or awake, and then use this induction script. If the music is working, your subject’s eyes should be open and glazed over.

I looked at Chelsea as the song played, a generic white noise, and indeed her eyes were wide open, unblinking, and appearing glazed. Chelsea never slept with her eyes open, so this was no coincidence. I looked back at the email and at the script. Could this be the real deal? I had to know, so I began the script.

“Chelsea, can you here me?”

“Mmmhmmm.” She replied.

Holy shit! It works! I thought. I continued reading.

“You are sitting here listening to the sound of my voice. As you listen to these words I would like you to focus your gaze on an imaginary spot on the ceiling. That’s good, in a few moments I will begin counting, when I say the number one, I would like you to close your eyes, and then on the number two, slowly open them, continue to open and close your eyes on alternating numbers in this way until your eyes feel so heavy that it would be easier and more comfortable to just let them remain closed.”

“Mmmkay.” She said, sleepily, her eyes focused on the ceiling.

“Whether you eyes are closed or open I would like you to keep your focus on that spot on the ceiling. Do not lower your gaze during the numbers on which your eyes are closed, keep your eyes fixed in position and imagine that you are still gazing at the spot. Ready?”

“Yeah.” She said, dreamily once again, her voice trailing off as she did so.

“1.”

“2.”

“3.”

Chelsea’s eyes alternated from opening and closed as her eyelids became heavier and she had a harder time keeping them open. I slowly began to ease up on the tempo of my numbers until by thirteen, I was at a slow, steady pace and Chelsea’s eyes were no longer open. I continued.

“Close your eyes now, but keep them in position. Continue my count by whispering it”

She did so, whispering a “13.”

“Now slowly open them.”

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, glazed over and vacant. “15”

“You’re closing your eyes now, noticing how comfortable it feels to let them rest. Feel the heaviness in your eyelids as you open them now.

And let them close down. Your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier, more and more tired with each number. That’s fine. As it becomes more comfortable to just keep them closed you can allow yourself to keep them closed now.

And open… so heavy… so tired. And close them down again. So comfortable and relaxed. As you listen to my voice you eyelids are becoming heavier and heavier, more and more relaxed now. Heavy and heavy with each number. Okay now close your eyes now and keep them there.”

“Mmkay.” Chelsea responded.

My excitement was palpable as I spoke to her, continuing to read the script.

“Now that your eyes are closed, I would like you to continue listening to the sound of my voice as you continue to relax. In a few short moments you will be so completely relaxed and comfortable that it will be easy for you to go into trance. As you go into trance you will still hear my voice. You are still able to think thoughts, thoughts can be thought, but you do not have to think them, as you listen to the sound of my voice you may like to imagine your thoughts floating away, as though they are tied to a helium filled balloon that carries them effortlessly into the distance.”

Chelsea made a cooing noise as if she were watching the gallons fly away.

As you relax I wonder if you can recall, how does it feel when you are so completely relaxed that you lose awareness of your body. Or perhaps, what’s it like when you are so comfortable, so snuggled and warm that you can sink right down into the comfort. And maybe, sometimes when you listen so intently to what someone is saying everything else seems to melt away, and as you listen to this voice now, perhaps you can imagine how does it feel as all of your tensions melt away, allowing you to sink right down into the comfort.

That’s right. I don’t want you to lose awareness of your body… just yet. For now just enjoy the process.

I don’t know if you will go into trance quickly, or maybe take a little longer to

really enjoy the process as it begins to happen right…. Now.”

Her body slumped into the bed even further, in a way that I didn’t even know was possible. I had a major hard on now, but I pressed on with the script.

“As you find your comfortable place to rest and listen to my voice you can begin to allow any tensions to simply melt away from you, as though they are simply dripping out from your body and soaking down into the earth, that’s fine. To help you to relax I would like you to imagine that a small orb of positive relaxing energy is floating effortlessly above your head now. Just hovering there waiting. You can imagine this orb any way you choose, you might see it as a light or a colour, or perhaps you can simply sense its presence. What color is it?”

“Yellow” She said.

“That’s fine. In a few moments this yellow orb of energy will slowly move through your body, as it does, every muscle that it touches instantly becomes twice as relaxed, allowing you to feel a soft heavy sweetness deep inside your muscles, causing your muscles to feel so very heavy, so limp and loose.

As you relax you can imagine this orb is beginning its journey now, slowly lowering deeper and deeper as it eases gentle through your scalp and deep, deep down to the very base of your brain, that’s fine, relaxing you completely as it does.

As this energy begins to soak around the sides of your head it sinks deep inside your ears now, and no matter how deep into trance you go into trance my voice will always be here with you. Gliding around each side of your head now and gently soaking in and around your eyes, maybe bringing a wonderfully relaxing warmth, or a cooling ease to your eyes as it does.

You can just take a few moments now to really relax all of those tiny muscles in and around your eyes, that’s fine. Feel your brow ease as you relax your face, your eyes just resting in their sockets now, so comfortable, so easy and so relaxed.

As you notice your eyes relaxing this energy continues down through your cheeks and slowly into the muscles of your jaw. This wonderfully relaxed sensation soaking deep into the bones of your jaw now and as it does I would like you to just let your jaw hang limp and loose, that’s fine, you are doing really well.

As you continue to relax this sensation eases its way down into the powerful muscles of your neck, muscles that have been working so hard holding your heavy head upright all day. That’s fine, just allow them to relax as this sensation gently spreads out across your shoulders. Notice how your shoulders can drop a little more with each relaxing out-breath, until you feel quite free.

As you continue relaxing more and more this wonderful sensation eases its way deeper and deeper now, that’s fine, deeper and deeper and just as you can go deeper and deeper into trance, this wonderful feeling can drift so deeply now so deeply down, soaking deep into your shoulders and slowly down your arms. Your arms getting heavier and heavier as you relax, more and more relaxed, until they feel nice and limp and loose, that’s good. The muscles of your arms are so relaxed now, like a handful of limp elastic bands, that’s fine. As you enjoy these sensations a gentle wave of relaxation begins at your shoulders and flows all the way down your back, taking you even deeper into trance.

Deeper and deeper into trance now, with no effort required at all, it is so easy to just relax and let it happen all by itself. Just like when you go to sleep at night, you just relax and let it happen all by itself. Trance is like that now, just let go into trance and really enjoy the process as you relax deeper and deeper, that’s fine.

As these feelings move down into your legs you can imagine you have been running so fast for such a long time that you are so tired now, so tired that all you want to do is rest… and now you can rest, that’s right, just allow your legs to relax now, relax and let go completely, feeling the tired heaviness taking you deeper and deeper.

That’s great you’re doing fine.”

Drool was beginning to dribble out of Chelsea’s mouth as my hands became sweaty and a tear of sweat came down to my brow, I continued with the script, which, as it turned out, was entirely up to me now, save the end, part. I decided to give Chelsea a suggestion to see if it would stick. The script said to keep my suggestions positive try to keep it in the present tense, and to be careful. One thing Chelsea had never done, and I had been way too afraid to ask was to give me a tittyfuck. I had never asked, but I had always wanted to plow into her wondrous globes, now was my chance to make that a reality, but I decided to approach it from a different angle.

“Chelsea can you hear me?”

“Mmmmhhmmm.” She replied.

“Okay, do you like blowing me?”

“I like blowing you.” Chelsea replied with a smile.

“That’s great Chelsea. You like blowing me a lot don’t you. My dick fits in your mouth.”

“I like blowing you a lot.” She mumbled, “It fits so well.”

“You are a blow job giver.”

“I’m a blow job giver.”

“What size boobs do you have Chelsea?”

“36C.” She replied.

I mentally gave myself a high five as I had remembered correctly.

“Would my dick fit between your boobs?”

“Yes.” She said.

“Do you like when I stick my dick in your pussy.”

She licked her lips this time, “Mmm yeah.”

“How does it feel when I stick your dick in your pussy?”

“Like I’m on fire with pleasure.” Chelsea said.

“That’s because my dick fits there, did you know that?”

“No.” She said, “I don’t.”

“But do you know that now?”

“Mmm yeah. It makes sense.”

“And my dick fits between your boobs right?”

“Yeah…” She said, confused.

“So what does that mean?”

“That it feels good there too!” She exclaimed sleepily.

“And you like it because it fits right?”

“Oh yeah.” She said, licking her lips and absent-mindedly massaging her tits.

“So you’re a tittfucker now?”

“Yeah!” She said.

This was way too good to be true. But I had to see if it was real, so I read the end script.

“Alright Chelsea, in the next few moments I will count from 1 to 5. When I reach the number 5, you will be completely awake and feeling absolutely fantastic. With each number that I count you become more and more alert, until on the number 5, you open your eyes and are wide awake.

  1. Beginning to awaken now, aware of my voice and the room around you. You’re also feeling very horny (I added that part if you didn’t guess)
  2. Waking from the trance state feeling fantastic, bringing with you all that you have learned. Feeling ever so horny right now.
  3. Aware of your body now, and the position of your arms and legs and how horny you are.
  4. Stretch your arms now as you begin to open your eyes, feeling refreshed and excited about your trance experience.
  5. Eyes open and wide awake. Feeling fantastic!

Chelsea’s eyes fluttered open, and she stared at me with her beautiful hazel eyes.

“Want to fuck?” She asked.