The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FINDING AMUSEMENT

Published on this website 2006 for the delight of Soforia the Enchantress

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

The phrase “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME” is used with the kind and gracious permission of Soforia the Enchantress, Mistress of Deep Hypnotic Sleep, The Ultimate Hypnotic Seductress, your Virtual Mistress, and Celebrator of the Glory of Divine Feminine Power—to Whom this story is dedicated. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

EXCEPT FOR indescribable SOFORIA, THE CHARACTERS AND SITUATIONS IN THIS STORY ARE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL. ANY SIMILARITY BETWEEN ANY CHARACTER(S) AND ANY PERSON(S) LIVING OR DECEASED IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED.

SYNOPSIS:

Several extraordinary people discover erotic hypnotism and even more about themselves.

CHAPTER #3.

After finishing his excellent smoke, his gaze casually swept the room and his mind clinically scrutinized each item he saw. He observed an ornate wooden box on a table near her desk. He gestured in the direction of the object of his curiosity. “If you don’t mind my asking, what is that?”

She flipped the latches and raised the lid of the shallow, rectangular chest. Once it was fully opened, two halves of a backgammon board were revealed. “I love to play all sorts of games.”

George quickly came to understand that he was presently in the presence of an intoxicating individual who effortlessly exuded exceptional elegance. His correct conclusion was deftly drawn from the exquisite workmanship displayed in: the mother-of-pearl inlaid board; the Carrara marble or obsidian game pieces; the hand carved dice; and the ribbed, hand stitched, aniline dyed, full top grain, ostrich skin leather throwing cups possessing dice trip out edges. “Backgammon has always been one of my favorites.”

“Excellent! Are you up to playing with me?”

The most obvious assumption was that her query was no more than a simple challenge to play a game classified as a member of the subcategory of board games called racing games. George was in the presence of a skilled psychiatrist. Her question could be a tactical, psychoanalytically therapeutic tool designed to penetrate and peruse his mind, and draw forth from thence a revelatory piece of personal data. This information or its import or both might well be heretofore unknown to Mr. Walderson. He sat staring into the ensorcellingly enormous and enormously entrancing eyes of an erotic hypnoteuse. Her question might be intended as the precursor to a mesmeric induction. He was dealing with a dominatrix. The purpose of Her inquisitory statement could be to ascertain his willingness to be submissive and the degree of his submissiveness.

A saying flashed into his mind. “Frequently assumptions lead to errors.” Education and Experience had shown him the significance of this minuscule maxim. He had no guarantee that any action stemming from any of his very plausible assumptions would be correct.

He decided to give her an answer which was as open-ended as her question was baiting. “That remains to be seen.”

She motioned for him to sit across from her. Perceptively engaging in some kind of game, sport, or contest can be an excellent means of divining the character traits and personality characteristics of one’s opponent. Taking part in such entertainment activity can also reveal one’s personality proclivities and character makeup. The way these two persons played backgammon did both of these. (As their skirmish progressed, the monumental mesmerist observed George’s steadfast focus on her fingers as she rolled the dice or moved either, or both, of her hands over the board while plotting her current move.) Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe and Mr. George Walderson were exceptionally logical. Neither of them displayed the slightest aversion to taking a calculated risk. Each of them was more than willing to exercise subterfuge and to go for the jugular when the appropriate opportunity presented itself.

Each player’s momentum ebbed and flowed and each combatant’s advantage waxed and waned in their evenly matched contest. As their match continued, from time to time the sexy psychiatrist would deeply yawn and languorously stretch out one or both of her astounding arms or her luxurious legs or both. On one of such occasions she utilized the tip of one stiletto-heeled shoe to tantalizingly toy with and sensuously stimulate both of his ankles. George’s involuntary response to this subtle sensory stimulation did not escape her knowing notice.

“Oh, pardon me,” Dr. Smythe said while putting the finishing touches on a pronounced yawn. “Focusing on a tight game intensely arouses my mind and sometimes deeply relaxes my body. One of the things I’ve learned is that focused concentration can be easily intermingled with and then thereafter smoothly and swiftly transformed into a glorious gateway to deep, deep relaxation.” While she uttered this discourse, she absentmindedly began to rhythmically move her dominant hand. Any observer of this scene would have seen the room’s subdued, ambient lighting softly shimmering off the psychiatrist’s masterfully manicured, glamourously glossy, perfectly polished nails. “Deep relaxation is such a salubriously soothing and soporifically satisfying state of charismagically captivated consciousness. Don’t you agree?” Spake She Her statement’s syllables with subtle slowness.

“Yes, I do, doctor.”

“Yes, it does feel sooooooo good to sit back, relax, and take a nice, relaxing respite from the hectic humdrum of one’s stressful schedule.” Once more did she yawn and casually she stretched out her long legs. george’s eyes were always engrossed in perceiving Mistress Andrayalexis’s each and every inveigling movement. “It feels so good when I just let the rest of the world softly slip away. Yes, indeed. It always feels sooooooo wonderful to just take a little time and allow all of my cares and concerns to be softly and sweetly and swiftly subjugated by the oh so sumptuous satisfaction of sonorous, soothing serenity.” At this juncture it took several seconds and required the expenditure of some considerable effort for her to finally suppress another yawn. “There is one simple strategy I employ on sundry occasions in order to achieve the soothing state of deep, deep relaxation of which I speak. All I do is mentally slide myself into the most sensorially beautiful and wonderfully tranquilizing space I can imagine. Once I have arrived, each of my physical senses pleasurably perceives the perfectly pristine and rapturously rhapsodic beauty it encounters. Every one of my several senses initially revels in, then relishes, and subsequently surrenders to the joy of sweetly and swiftly succumbing to this halcyon habitation’s ineffably exquisite and exotic loveliness. Once my mind, my heart, and my senses have been bathed in beauty, my psychological palate is precisely prepared to experience the ever-increasing depths of deep relaxation. To reach this oh so sought after state of deep, deep relaxation, I imagine myself in the most comfortable position I can imagine. Then I slowly count up from one to twelve. One, I can feel a slight, pleasurably tingling, and yet peacefully soothing sensation at the crown of my head. Two, this feeling of wonderful relaxation is now softly, swiftly, sensuously, and sweetly spreading over my head and face. Three, now this slightly soporific stimulation is moving down my neck. Four, and with this number the silky caress of this marvelously magical spell is moving over and around my shoulders and then throughout my breast and breasts. I can also feel it in the joints and muscles of my upper back. Five, now I can feel this tide of relaxation flowing over my upper arms. Six, when I say this number, the gentle waves of peaceful tranquility can be felt moving across my elbows and in my lower arms, in both my hands, and in the entirety of each one of my fascinatingly feminine fingers and femininely fascinating fingertips. Seven, now the inexorable and inexhaustible relaxation is smoothly sliding over my stomach and along my ribcage. It is also surreptitiously slithering down the lower section of my spine and all the joints, ligaments, nerves, tendons, and muscles at the bottom of my back. Eight, the irrepressible and irresistible stream of soothingly sleepy restfulness now envelops My womanly waist, My hypnotising hips, and My deliciously delightful derriere. Nine, now my thighs are the rapturous recipients of this unstoppable and unbelievable river of deep, deep relaxation. Ten, now my knees can feel the restful and rejuvenating relaxation I desire. Eleven, my calves and the lower reaches of my long and lovely legs can feel all tension becoming swiftly subjugated to such wonderful calm and soothing quietude. Twelve, at last: both of my ankles; my fascinatingly fetching, feminine feet; and my ten tantalizingly tempting toes are being powerfully and pleasantly and pleasurably permeated by the soporific, soothing spells of deep, deep relaxation’s siren songs and soothingly sublime, subjugating spells. As I continue to focus on these fascinating feelings of deep, deep, relaxation, the soothing, subtle, and sensuously seductive strength of the rapturous relaxation I feel continues to increase exponentially and everlastingly. Now, although I am so very relaxed, I am not asleep. I remain conscious of what is transpiring around me. Though I am sooooooo deeeeeeeply relaxed, I am well able to respond to anything of importance in my environment. Nevertheless, it does feel sooooooo good to linger in this soporific and soothing state on the border betwixt total wakefulness and completely sleepy resting in peaceful sleepiness, sleeeeeeepiness, sleepy, sleeeeeeepy, sleeeeeeep.”

While reciting her relaxation regimen, Dr. Smythe varied her inflection, cadence, and volume. She also subtly stressed those words whose sounds tended to evoke a tranquilizing atmosphere. As she expounded her tale to Mr. Walderson, the psychiatrist kept up the movement of her hand. While She spake, as was his custom, George’s eyes had tenaciously tracked the surreptitiously swinging, deviously deliberate, oscillating movements of the good doctor’s dominant hand. As she talked about the relaxation of one of her body parts, she unobtrusively tensed that part of herself, then afterwards allowed that part of her body to, apparently autonomically, go slack. With her penetrating eyes she watched her client for several moments. His eyelids fluttered as he continued to involuntarily struggle against, yet fall further and further into, a state of deep, deep relaxation. Her indirect induction of her first erotic hypnosis client was a masterstroke of genius, and had gone off without a hitch. While she led him down, from time to time she had yawned. As she spake to him concerning her relaxation technique, her bodily movements seemed to indicate she was apparently struggling in vain against an all-consuming tide of wakeful drowsiness. By seeming to naturally and unconsciously and inevitably succumb to the physical manifestations springing from the desire to relax herself, she had skillfully combined the power of suggestion with the power exerted by a sighted person’s primary sense over the primary portion of said person’s consciousness. (Her successful strategy was expressed in the saying, “Monkey see, monkey do.") While deftly guiding him into his trance state, she noted that his body’s actions were in sync with what she was saying and with what he saw her doing.

The time had arrived for this haunting hypnoteuse to begin in earnest his instructions in the intoxicating intricacies, intimidating intimacies, and invigorating inevitability of female supremacy and feminine superiority. “george walderson, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” was his mumbled and slightly slurred response.

“Tell Me how you feel at this moment?”

“I have never felt this way before. It’s odd. It feels really good.”

“Very good. From time to time would you like to feel even better than you do at this moment?”

“Yes.” His second answer was quicker and somewhat more enthusiastic than his first reply.

“Excellent! george walderson, listen only to My bewitchingly beautiful voice of absolute accuracy and total truthfulness. As you continue your delightfully delirious descent into deep, deep mesmerizing mesmerism, you find that My thoughts and your thoughts are the same. Know that everything I tell you is certainly and completely correct. Whenever you obey Me, you shall feel better than you have ever felt. Be certain and know that each and every time you display your obedience to Me, you will feel oh so very, very good. You shall always feel sooooooo goooooood when you obey Me, because you know that your obedience to Me pleases Me. Pleasing Me will always and forever give you more pleasure than you can possibly imagine and conceive of receiving. Tell Me what will occur whenever you obey Me?”

“I will feel better than ever before.”

“Very good, george, My precious pet. I shall now tell you a secret. This is a very special and extremely important secret. This secret will forever be your hypnotic trigger phrase. The secret I shall soon speak solely to you is your everlasting and unbreakable Hypnotic trigger phrase. Whenever you hear Me say the phrase, “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME,” then you will return to this wonderful and miraculous place of deep, deep relaxation. No matter where you are and in spite of whatever you are doing, when you hear Me—and only Me—say the phrase, “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME,” you will easily and peacefully and instantaneously return without fail to this realm of deeply hypnotic and mesmerizingly sleepy rest. You can not resist the irresistible power of your powerfully irresistible, irresistibly mesmerizing, mesmerizingly hypnotic trigger phrase, “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME.” What will take place whenever you hear Me say the words, “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME?"”

“I will immediately become deeply hypnotized.”

“you are correct. Soon I shall count down from five to one. After I have said the number “one,” you shall be fully in your regular and conscious mind. Five, when you have returned to your waking consciousness, you shall have no conscious memory of ever being hypnotized by Me. In your usual state of awareness, you will be certain you have never been hypnotized or mesmerized by Me. Four, during each moment you are in any kind of deliberately directed hypnosis induced by me, more and more still and yet still more My thoughts will become your thoughts, My womanly words shall be perceived by you as your own wonderful words, and My irresistible instructions shall be believed by you to be your internal instructions. You are certain that what I have told you shall surely come to pass. For My velvety and vampish voice of satin and steel is most assuredly the voice of total truthfulness. My thoughts shall be your thoughts, My words shall become your words, and My instructions to you are actually your instructions which you know you are only hearing My voice giving onto thee. Three, with each number you are becoming more and more aware of all the sensory stimuli surrounding you. your subconscious mind shall unconsciously and unalterably remember that whenever you hear Me, and only Me, say these eight ever entrancing, everlastingly essential, and eternally enticing words, “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME,” you will easily and rapidly and peacefully succumb to the oh so sooooooothing sorceries of My sensuously seductive mesmeric and hypnotic spell. Two, you know it shall always feel so good whenever you show forth your obedience to Me. You can be certain that this is so, for My voice is the voice of what is true. You will always feel more and more pleasure each time you obey Me, Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe. When I say this last number, you will be fully awake, fully alert, and feeling absolutely wonderful. After I have said the last number, you will remember that we are playing backgammon and you have inexplicably dozed off for a few moments. The number I now say unto thee is, “ONE."”

As George emerged back into his conscious state of mind, twice did the mind-bending mesmerist speak his first name. For some reason it took him a few seconds to realize where he was and what he had been doing. Never before had he been predisposed to taking catnaps (or naps of any kind) in an unfamiliar place. A quizzical expression was plaistered on his gentle, intelligent, and handsomely virile countenance for several seconds.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” he said contritely. “Please forgive me. I don’t know what’s come over me. It’s not like me to just doze off in the middle of a game.” For some reason, George Walderson found it necessary to blink for several moments in order to clear his thoughtful consciousness and pensive mentality.

Andrayalexis possessed a powerful predisposition for impishness. This seasoned mesmerist was not about to fritter away this golden goose of an opportunity to masterfully meddle with this man. “As a psychiatrist, I can truthfully tell you that body language often unveils much of what is resident within one’s unconsciously subconscious mind. Perhaps your little snooze is an indicator that you do not think of me as a stimulating person or a worthwhile opponent?”

“Oh no, absolutely not, I know it isn’t either of those things. I simply can not explain what just happened to me. I do know that whatever is wrong with me is in no way a reflection on any of your capabilities nor on your companionship. I hope you will find it in your heart to pardon my unintentional rudeness?”

“I accept your apology. Nevertheless, what you did is a little disconcerting and” an almost imperceptible, pouty expression flashed over her visage, “deflating to my ego.”

“Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?” he offered.

Her little bit of mischief had worked out better than she had expected. Dr. Smythe elected to stretch out this little game just a tad longer. She placed her chin in her hands, slightly lowered her eyelids, and serenely contemplated her next move and his impending, impenetrably imprisoning doom of delightsome delicacies.

At long last Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe raised her head and looked him squarely in the eye. “Why, yes there is. It would make me very happy if you would do two harmless, little tasks for me.”

“It doesn’t matter what they are. I will do anything you ask.”

Dr. Smythe’s inner superior woman was giddy with gregarious gleefulness. Three sayings, “Be careful what you ask for, you may have to live with it,” “’Caveat emptor’,” and “Things aren’t always as they seem” flashed through her massive mind. “First, I just want you to gaze deep into my eyes.” He promptly obeyed her charge. From George’s point of view (in two senses of the phrase) if her second request was as pleasurable as was the first, then his getting the lead out so far as his performance of the latter request was concerned would be a lead pipe cinch. Second, what I would really like you to do for me is,” she paused for several seconds to draw the focus of his attention even more intensely to her words, “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME."”

His response to his mesmeric trigger phrase was instantaneous and profound. Even Dr. Smythe was somewhat taken aback by the rapidity of his descent into deep, deep hypnosis. While his conscious self gently plummeted into unconsciousness and his subconscious psyche came to the foreground, the hypnotic psychiatrist pondered some possibilities so far as the next phase of his training was concerned. She decided upon an amusing means of conditioning his mind, heart, and body to the concepts of female superiority, feminine supremacy, and superior womanly influence and control and domination and, if things worked out really well, inspiration.

“Now, george walderson, listen to My wise and witching words of womanly wisdom. As you descend deeper and deeper into deep, deep mesmerizing hypnosis, you will find that you shall hear only My velvety voice of complete correctness and total truth. Any other sensory stimulus you perceive will only enable you to focus even more and more of your attention only upon the stimulating and soothing sound of My soporific and siren’s voice. you know that you need to obey Me. you also know that you desire to obey Me. you know that you must obey Me. you know you will always obey Me. It feels so good whenever you do as I wish. It will always feel sooooooo good whenever you do as I desire. The more you submit to My suggestions and obey My orders and comply with My commandments, the good feelings you receive will become stronger and even stronger and yet even stronger still. Each time you accept My suggestion, obey My instruction, and carry out My command you will discover that you feel better than you have ever felt before. Tell Me what will take place each time you do as I command you?”

“I will feel better than ever before,” george replied.

“you are doing oh sooooooo well. Mistress Andrayalexis is well pleased with Her submissive slave. Now for your next instruction. Whenever you hear Me clap My hands, you will say, “Yes, Mistress Andrayalexis.” When you hear Me clap My hands, then you shall immediately without fail say, “Yes, Mistress Andrayalexis.” When this occurs, you will not think anything is out of the ordinary. When you hear Me clap My hands, and thereafter you shall say, “Yes, Mistress Andrayalexis,” you will not even be aware of what you have just said. When I snap My fingers, you will once again be conscious and be unaware that you have ever been hypnotized by Me. After I snap My fingers, you will return to your normal state of being and will believe you have not been hypnotized at all. Nevertheless, your subconscious mind will perfectly perform each posthypnotic suggestion I have given you or which I shall ever adroitly administer to you, My delightful darling.”

The doctor took several sips of cold water before continuing with this session. After she snapped her fingers, mr. walderson was fully alert and in his usual frame of mind.

They continued their backgammon contest. From time to time, the hypnoteuse clapped her hands. When the mood struck her fancy, she did so in some sort of sequence. On every occasion he immediately and perfectly responded to her commands. There were several instances when she asked him why he had said, “Yes, Mistress Andrayalexis?” Each time he was absolutely oblivious to ever having done as she reported. George was certain he had never said such a thing. He began to wonder privately about this psychological professional’s memory or grasp on reality or both.

Dr. Smythe had always been intrigued with, and was an early proponent of, psychologist Dr. Francine Shapiro’s brainchild—EMDR, AKA Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. Andrayalexis was well-acquainted with the intricacies of treating such conditions as PostTraumatic Stress Disorder with the EMDR therapeutic modality. Bilaterally engaging the two hemispheres of an individual’s cerebrum with a benign visual, auditory, or tactile stimulus while the properly trained and perceptive psychotherapeutic counselor compassionately and sagaciously guided the client through the sometimes extraordinarily stressful, yet imperative, and ultimately salubrious process of revisiting a personally traumatic event and reexperiencing the emotions associated therewith had proven itself to be a boon to numerous persons. (The ever-inquisitive psychiatrist had recently become an EMDRIA (EMDR International Association) Certified Therapist. She also pondered the possibility of the efficacy of utilizing an olfactory or a gustatory stimulus in the EMDR treatment regimen.) After electing to become a professional facilitator of erotic hypnosis, Dr. Smythe hoped Her adaption of EMDR would be a useful tool for the accomplishment of two goals. First, the reduction or elimination of any apprehension a subbie might feel with respect to embracing the truthfulness of the supremacy of superior women or with some aspect of the B&D relationship or both. Second, increasing the submissive’s feelings of trust, adoration, devotion, obedience, and so forth regarding the Hypnotic Dominatrix with whom the subbie interacted. There was no time like the present moment to ascertain the soundness of Her theory.

She spake his trigger phrase, and spied his swift and sore surrender to Her sophisticated, siren spell’s sovereignty. She removed the posthypnotic suggestions concerning his reactions to the sound of Her clapped hands and Her snapped fingers. “And now, george My pet, once more the only sound of any importance in the entirety of your earthly existence is the sensuous and soothing and seductive sound of My most magically mystical, voluptuously velvety voice of satin, chiffon, and stainless steel and spider’s webs of witching womanly wickedness wisely worshipped by worthwhile fellows. After you have awakened from your present session under the hypnotic powers of My mesmerically ensorceling, siren spells, you and I shall discuss the parameters of your submissive relationship with Mistress Andrayalexis Smythe. Once you have been brought back to your usual state of mind and frame of reference, then you and your Mesmerizing Mistress shall speak candidly concerning the type of relationship we shall have. While we are holding our conversation on this subject, you will always track the horizontal movement of My hand. During our discussion of the course of our future interactions, you shall never allow your eyes to stray from keeping track of the side-to-side oscillating motion of My hand. Tell Me what you will do as we are talking about our relationship’s parameters?”

“my eyes will always follow the movements of your beautiful and sexy hand.”

Mistress Andrayalexis blushed slightly as She continued issuing his instructions. “Now shall I count up from one to five. When I say the number five, you will be fully awake, completely conscious, and you will carry out all of My commandments to you to the letter and spirit of My laws. One, only your subconscious mind will remember that you have been hypnotically mesmerized by Me. your unconscious self will always obey all of My suggestions, My instructions, My commandments, and My commands. Two, while we are conversing about our hypnoerotic dominance relationship, your eyes will ceaselessly follow the horizontal movements of My hand. your unconsciously subconscious self shall always remember that My will is so much stronger and vastly superior to your weak, wizened, and worthlessly worthless will. Three, you are becoming more and more aware of your surroundings. your eyes feel as if they have been bathed in beautiful, crystal clear, mountain spring mineral water. Four, now you are able to move and interact with the world around you. And now, with the last number you will be fully conscious and fully capable of acting as you wish to do. All of your senses, faculties, and capabilities are now functioning normally. Yes, My pet, now I say unto you the number five.”

george walderson deeply yawned, languorously stretched, and slowly swiveled his head clockwise and thereafter counterclockwise for several revolutions in each direction. If the subject which was soon to be on the table had not possessed such ‘gravitas’ Mistress Andrayalexis would have queried and needled him regarding these behaviours. While each individual placed that person’s respective cards on the table with respect to their budding Superior Woman as Erotically Dominant Hypnotic Mistress relationship, She casually, yet constantly, moved one of Her huge, handsome hands horizontally across his field of vision. As he had been mesmerically instructed, his eyes never lost track of that oscillating hand’s location.

Once this frank, lively, thorough, thoughtful, and thought-provoking tête-à-tête terminated, he moved around the table and bowed then knelt before Her. “Mistress Andrayalexis, though it is something I desire and something I know I need, I was extremely reticent about opening up my soul to anyone else and surrendering myself to You. You may not believe this, but just before i rang Your doorbell, i was so afraid of what might happen that i was gravely tempted to call the whole thing off, turn tail, and head for the hills. In fact, before we had this most recent conversation, i was still quite nervous about the whole thing. i’m not sure how it happened, but all of my anxieties seem to have been allayed. i am very glad i did not give in to my now proven to be baseless concerns. Your competence and character have made me realize that You are far more than worthy of my devoted, unfeigned, unabashed, and unrestrained submission to You.”

“I am very glad to hear that our interactions have enabled you to process and work through any fears you had about submitting and surrendering yourself to Me. Mistress Andrayalexis Smythe is quite satisfied with your progress. For the present!”

Mistress Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe graciously granted george walderson’s respectfully requested permission to kiss Her hands. After they had scheduled their next rendezvous, he joyously, yet regretfully, took his leave of Her. After his departure, Mistress Andrayalexis mentally reviewed all of the proceedings during their first encounter. This man was a very responsive hypnotic subject. Her first known submissive was, as the augurs unveiled before their first face-to-face meeting indicated, meticulously and scrupulously honest, even concerning his own problems, quirks, and shortcomings. His reaction to Her institution of EMDR gave Her tangible, though subjective and limited in scope, evidence that this therapeutic treatment was quite useful in arenas beyond the pale of some trauma spawned by katharsis-generated abreaction. Now The Psychiatrist speculated on the, perhaps even exponential, effectiveness of combining the power of posthypnotic suggestion with the efficacy of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing? mr. george walderson had been a boon to his Mistress Mesmerist even outside the realm of hypnoerotic submission. “Who knows what may take place in our future engagements,” She said cautiously and hopefully.

TO BE CONTINUED...