The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FINDING AMUSEMENT

Published on this website 2006 for the delight of Soforia the Enchantress

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

The phrase “RELAX AND GO INTO DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR ME” is used with the kind and gracious permission of Soforia the Enchantress, Mistress of Deep Hypnotic Sleep, The Ultimate Hypnotic Seductress, your Virtual Mistress, and Celebrator of the Glory of Divine Feminine Power—to Whom this story is dedicated. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

EXCEPT FOR indescribable SOFORIA, THE CHARACTERS AND SITUATIONS IN THIS STORY ARE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL. ANY SIMILARITY BETWEEN ANY CHARACTER(S) AND ANY PERSON(S) LIVING OR DECEASED IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED.

SYNOPSIS:

Several extraordinary people discover erotic hypnotism and even more about themselves.

CHAPTER #2.

His next step was to check out all of the female hypnotists in his part of the country. There was one disappointing outcome he did not wish to face. His nature and reality compelled him to embrace it. None of the available mesmerists might mesh exactly with what he sought. It would be an awful thing if his search for a compatible erotic hypnotist became nought save another fruitless quest into the quagmire-esque quarters of the quixotic. George’s dread due to this dismal danger did not prevent his persistent pursuit of the precious prize.

Dr. Smythe wanted to help this man she had begun the process of getting to know. She believed her mesmeric skills were up to the challenge. She knew nothing of the world of BDSM. She needed an experienced instructor.

“This is Mistress Titanaconda. You will completely surrender your self only and eternally to Me.”

“All in good time, perhaps. For now, I need Your expertise,” Andrayalexis responded.

“Sports or BDSM?”

“Your favorite pastime and livelihood.”

The Teeny Tiny Terrorizer knew there was only one reason Her conspicuous ‘companera’ would want any knowledge appertaining to alternative erotica. Now was a stupendous smile definitely displayed upon Mistress Titanaconda’s cute, little countenance. “Ah, my friend, at last you have seen the lurid light of truth. Yes, indeed, come and fulfill your fiendishly feminine destiny. Come here to me and fully embrace the terrible and pleasurable power of the distaff-dominated dark side!” Her words were spoken menacingly. She laughed with maniacal glee.

“I hear and obey, my Empress. What shall be my new name, Darth Amazon?”

“Only among the ranks of the Sith Sisterhood. For public consumption you shall be known as, Mistress Cigargantua.”

“What is Thy bidding, my elvish Empress?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know.”

“I think we have had enough “STAR WARS” allusions for one day. What I need from you is a crash course in BDSM.”

““Ask, and it shall be given you.” When and where will your lessons begin?”

“The place, your dungeon. A location I had always assumed I would never go. The time, as soon as possible.”

“One never knows what strange, wondrous, and unforeseen twists and turns fate, Providence, destiny, or the power of the dark side of the force has in store. So shall it be, My Junoesque protégé.”

“I thank You, Professor Pain.”

The latest phase of Dr. Smythe’s extensive and endless education began in earnest. Mistress Titanaconda had obtained some of Her subjects’ permission to show video recordings of selected portions of some of their sessions. Andrayalexis was made privy to these. The psychiatrist quickly realized the enormous range of desires within that part of erotica called BDSM. She developed a far greater appreciation for the perceptiveness, endurance, creativity, attention to detail, and talents of the dinky Dominatrix she knew so well and cared for so very, very much.

Hands-on training was the next step in the psychiatrist’s metamorphosis into A Hypnotic Dominatrix. It was one thing to see someone employ, and other people’s responses to the skilled use of, various types of restraining devices, kinds of implements used to stimulate sensations of pleasure or pain or both, and items intended to induce multitudinous degrees of sensory deprivation. Handling any and all of her friend’s “tiny trifling trinkets” (as Anna affectionately called them) was a far more intimate and intense matter. Mistress Titanaconda was more than willing to be the guinea pig upon whom the giantess could learn to hone her craft in the various aspects of the arena of physical erotic domination. Unbeknownst to Dr. Smythe, while she was learning the tricks of her friend’s trade, one of the teacher’s longtime and deeply rooted fantasies was being fulfilled to the letter. This was another instance of their everlasting and intimate friendship’s being a win-win situation.

Andrayalexis was a very quick study possessing an almost eidetic memory. Both of these cerebral capacities were stretched to the breaking point under Mistress Titanaconda’s intimidatingly strict tutelage. The breadth and precision of Her instructions was all but inhuman and inhumane. None of her teachers, throughout the entirety of her matriculations, ever compelled the psychiatrist to work so diligently.

Andrayalexis had always wondered if Anna had ever paid much heed to the collegiate psychology courses the Dominatrix had taken? (The gorgeous giantess smiled when she recalled some of the frustrating moments during her tutoring sessions with her superhumanly stubborn, pixilating, pixyish, pixie playmate.) While watching the videos of some of Mistress Titanaconda’s sessions, the psychiatrist particularly noted the strength of her Friend’s “interpersonal intelligence”. (Dr. Smythe was a firm believer in Harvard psychologist Howard Gardner’s Theory of Multiple Intelligences. To keep track of the current components in the set of several intelligences, Dr. Smythe used the acronym, “BICTBOKILLOMMINS”. BICTBOKILLOMMINS was the abbreviation and mnemotechnical device for, “Basic Intelligence Components or Types are: Bodily or Kinesthetic; Interpersonal; Linguistic; Logical or Mathematical; Musical; Intrapersonal; Naturalist; and Spatial.") The domina’s ability to decipher subtle cues given by some of Her clients and Her capacity to draw forth the deep desires of a reluctant or shy or unexpressive submissive were amazing to behold. The way Anna molded Herself to precisely mesh with the individuals o’er whom She exercised unquestioned and unquestionable dominion was far more than wondrous. The psychiatrist came to realize she too had been correctly diagnosed by Mistress Titanaconda. The doctor had always plunged headlong into each challenge she accepted. She loved every minute of meeting the trials and tribulations of her best friend’s grueling guidance into the regions of alternative erotica. That was why Anna Conway had pressed her friend so vigorously during the titaness’s training sessions.

Dr. Smythe now was certain that the minuscule Mistress Titanaconda would be a premier therapist of any kind and hypnotherapist in particular. There was only one Gordian Knot to unravel. How to convince her friend that the doctor’s conclusion concerning the dainty Domina was valid? Anna had a very sharp mind. She, nevertheless, had always been far more interested in physical pursuits than in cerebral endeavors. The psychiatrist was aware that attempting to use evidence, logic, or emotion would only meet with dismal failure. Andrayalexis had employed them all. Mistress Titanaconda had one stock reply, “I just don’t want to do that.” The Domme’s determination was a significant contributor to her unparalleled standing in the BDSM arena. Anna’s resolve to not branch out into the realms of psychology and hypnosis inhibited her prospects for the acquisition of greater powers of persuasion and limited her opportunities for future financial gain. Dr. Andrayalexis Smythe knew this to be true. There must be a way to change her friend’s mind. The doctor’s love for Mistress Titanaconda and her certainty that she was correct were the only things which kept this dimly flickering hope alive.

The doctor elected to familiarize herself with the expressions of hypnoerotica available on the Web. She read mind-control stories of various types. She observed, but decided not to participate in, several online forums dealing with the topic of the erotic aspects of hypnosis. She scoured websites of the major, and some minor, players in the Internet erotic hypnosis grab-bag. One of the sites she carefully examined was The Hypnotic Silken Web of Soforia the Enchantress. Andrayalexis made a memo on her appointment calendar to write a thank-you note to the bewitchingly blue-eyed Mistress of Deep Hypnotic Sleepiness.

Dr. Smythe’s next task was purchasing the requisite clothes, devices, and other paraphernalia to become a properly outfitted dominatrix. Due to her close friendship with Mistress Titanaconda, the psychiatrist was well acquainted with the establishments she needed to visit. The dainty Domina couldn’t possibly carry all the things she had bought over the years. Having a giantess as one’s closest friend yielded some distinct advantages. After entering each store, Andrayalexis confidently strode up to the first salesperson she encountered and presented her list of desired items. The reaction was almost always the same. Each of them was taken aback that someone they had never met in the local BDSM scene was so exacting about what she wanted. Many more experienced members of their clientele were not so knowledgeable as the purposeful woman who towered over virtually everyone she met. More than once she was asked if she was a newly arrived Professional Domme? Not on only one occasion did someone fervently beseech her to be accepted as a submissive in training.

Everything was in readiness. Only one issue remained to be resolved. How would she introduce herself into the life of the only client Mistress Titanaconda had been unable to surround inside and squeeze within the cunningly captivating, charmingly crushing coils of sensuous servitude to Her controlling Self?

George was an exceptionally, and some might reasonably conclude excessively, private individual. Only with great reluctance did he reveal to anyone his deeper emotions or his desire and need for physical intimacy in various, and in the narrow minds of many prudish persons bizarre, forms. Any personal information touching on these spheres was divulged only on a need to know basis. For personal and pragmatic (with respect to his business) reasons, safeguards were implemented to shield his real identity. Only one phone line was ever used to make or receive any calls pertaining to his interest in BDSM or hypnosis. In most of his interactions in these two arenas, he used the name Edward Demming. He had revealed his real name to Mistress Titanaconda, only after they had corresponded for some time and She had signed a nondisclosure form.

He was as meticulous, in his search for a compatible erotic hypnoteuse or hypnodomme, as he was in any task to which he ascribed any significance. His thoroughness and his yearning for anonymity were manifested in his investigations. He prepared a set of questions which was posed to each woman with whom he talked or corresponded. Where and when had she been trained? Did she have any certifications(s)? How much experience did she have as a hypnotist? Would she provide him any reference(s)? Did she have any specific area(s) of expertise or interest with respect to hypnosis? If “Yes” was her response to this query, she was asked to list the arena(s). If she mentioned hypnoerotica or hypnotic domination, there was a supplemental set of questions. Did she categorize herself as a hypnodomme or an erotic hypnoteuse? Why did she use the title she chose? What factor, or factors, strongly influenced her decision to take up erotic hypnosis? Besides hypnosis, what else interested her so far as BDSM was concerned? How much experience did she have in taking the dominant role in alternative erotic relationships? What factor(s) or motivation(s) influenced, prompted, or compelled her to become an erotic dominant? (Mr. Walderson’s studies had shown him that the three elemental impetuses for someone’s election to become a sensual dominant were: recreation, remuneration, and retaliation. Those at the top of his list were Superior Women who enjoyed being in charge and who took pleasure in the happiness a voluntarily submissive person found by relinquishing some degree of determination for a proscribed period of time. If there was no better available option, George conjectured he could satisfactorily deal with a female dominant mesmerist whose primary motivation was her financial gain. Under no circumstances would he ever willingly yield himself to a female whose interest in domination was spawned by a desire and/or need for vengeance or catharsis or both.) Anyone who refused to answer his questions, who was overly hesitant to do so, displayed a penchant for excessive egotism or extreme nitpickiness or both, or from whom he, for any reason(s), got odd vibes was summarily rejected and unceremoniously informed of his decision. The Edward Demming moniker was used, until a sufficient level of comfort and trust had been established with the particular female hypnotist.

Andrayalexis picked up her office phone after the third ring. “Hello, this is Dr. Smythe. How may I help you?” She immediately recognized his name. She had prepared for the eventuality of his contacting her. At one time, she had considered leading their conversation or correspondence to the subject of erotic hypnosis. She concluded it would be better if she did not do so. His response to her bringing up this subject might be to ask her why she had done so? Her answer to this query might lead to the revelation that the doctor possessed prior knowledge of who he was and what he sought. This information, in turn, could be the prelude to him finding out the source of her very personal data about him. She did not know to what extent he guarded his privacy in such intimate matters. He may well have become highly incensed by Mistress Titanaconda’s discussing his desire for domination with someone who was a stranger to him. Wisdom suggested it was best to let him broach this matter in some way.

As their lengthy conversation progressed, the psychiatrist noted all of his questions were standard fare. She was beginning to think her assumption about his identity was incorrect. There was no good reason to believe the name Edward Demming could only belong to the restless man who had been Mistress Titanaconda’s one-time potential plaything and submissive.

“Do you have any specialties so far as hypnosis is concerned?”

She’d been waiting for this very query. “Yes, along with my therapeutic practice, I am also an erotic hypnotist.”

“How much experience do you have with this genre of mesmerism?”

Dr. Smythe (along with all other competent psychological and/or hypnotic practitioners, knowledgeable clients, and members of the general populace) was keenly aware of the necessity of honesty in the psychotherapeutic or hypnotherapeutic relationship. Neither of these processes could attain its full effectiveness, if the client was deliberately deceitful or even not forthcoming concerning pertinent information. The Amazonian analyst, psychiatrist, and hypnotherapist assigned many of the same requirements to herself as she did to those who sought her professional expertise. She knew of no reason why she should not hold her fledgling career in erotic mesmerism to the same excellent standard of care as her more traditional vocations. “If you and I establish a mutually entertaining erotic hypnotic relationship, you will be my first erotic hypnosis client.”

“I thank you for your honesty, doctor. Sometimes a neophyte in a particular endeavor will gild that individual’s amount of experience or exaggerate the level of their proficiency. I am very glad to know you have elected to not participate in such adolescent chicanery or puerile subterfuge.” He asked her the other queries he had prepared with respect to BDSM and erotic mesmerism. He felt comfortable with this woman. Still, he would check out the references she’d provided before making his final decision. He told the doctor he would be getting back to her and cordially brought their introductory conversation to a close.

* * *

Dr. Smythe passed all of George’s exhaustive examinations with flying colors. He knew what he must do first whenever he next spoke to her.

The telephone was ringing as Dr. Smythe strode into the office portion of her home. The sun was bright and the gentle breezes were unusually nippy for this time of year. She recognized Edward Demming’s voice after the first couple of syllables in his introductory statement.

“Hello, Dr. Smythe. If you can fit me into your very busy schedule, I would like to have a consultatory appointment with you and perhaps our initial hypnosis session. Before you give me your answer, there is something I must tell you. Edward Demming is not my real name. I use this ‘nom de plume’ only in my fledgling dealings or cursory interactions with anyone in the hypnoerotic or BDSM realms. If you are amenable to meeting with me, I will tell you my real name when I arrive. Are these conditions acceptable to you?”

“I appreciate your candor and respect your desire for anonymity. Divulging your true identity once we meet in-person is acceptable.”

George’s relief was clearly etched on his brow. “I am happy my little deception has not turned you against me.”

They consulted their appointment calendars, discussed some possible dates, and settled upon a mutually agreeable time for their first face-to-face meeting.

Despite the interference of several outrageously humongous traffic jams and one exceptionally long train, George was on-time for his meeting with Dr. Smythe. He was glad her office was a part of her home. Not having to go to some office building or some dungeon naughtily nestled in a nonresidential district made him feel more comfortable about opening up to this woman in an arena as intimate as erotic hypnosis might turn out to be. The only overtly personal touches to his traditional charcoal-grey business ensemble were related to his most expensive and first acquired vice.

George took several deep breaths while standing before the ingress to her home. Now that his meeting with Dr. Smythe was at hand, all his feelings concerning this encounter, and its theoretical ramifications, had risen to the surface of his consciousness. His yearning to experience something unique, exotic, and exciting had not diminished. That this desire was still strong did not in any wise assuage the acute anxiety he now perceived. Up to this point, all of his excursions, encounters, and relationships in the alternative erotica arena had focused primarily on their concomitant physicality. If some sort of a connexion was forged betwixt himself and this psychiatrist and erotic hypnoteuse, its nature and substance and scope would be far more psychological than any of his walks on the wild side had been heretofore. It could lead to the revelation of some portions of his being whose existence was even unknown to himself. He was between a rock and a hard place, trapped in a strait betwixt two, and hemmed in by the devil and the deep blue sea. The openness and closeness for which he sought were the catalysts of the practically paralyzing perturbation from which he longed to immediately escape.

The voice of self-preservation inside him advised that George Walderson turn tail and head for the hills like a bat out of Gehenna. His conscience reminded him he had scheduled an appointment with Dr. Smythe. His yearning for true intimacy said unto him that if he refused to keep this appointment, he might never know what wonderfully tremendous treasures he had forsaken. The voice of reason told him that any future forays into the realm of hypnoerotica would be at least as frightening as was this present one. George’s internal arbiter and referee was hard pressed to the limit to make a decision. After a couple more deep breaths, he stretched forth his hand and expectantly and nervously placed his perspiring palm on the doorbell’s button.

He was taken aback when his eyes came to rest upon her for the first time. He had interacted with more than his fair share of dominant women. None of these encounters nor any of these dominatrixes had in any wise adequately prepared him for the graceful, Gargantuan, Goddesslike vision of ladylike loveliness which opened the door in front of him, graciously introduced herself to him, intensely focused her eyes upon him, and extended her unusually large and exceptionally feminine hand to the now quite flummoxed George Walderson. In vain did he attempt to stifle any visible expressions of his astonishment regarding her appearance. This situation did not improve for him as they walked into and seated themselves in the doctor’s cozily personal and comfortably professional office. (Watching her bewitchingly babelicious bubble buttocks seductively sway as those full and feminine hips unnervingly undulated in front of him did not provide this partially pixilated man with any peace of mind.) There was the greatness of her humongous height; the shapeliness of her luxuriantly long legs; the voluptuousness of her firm, ripe, bodacious breasts; the color of her long, luculent locks; the expressiveness of her captivating countenance; the fullness of her beguilingly bee-stung, lovely lips; and the depthlessness of her evanescently, yet eternally entrancing, Elizabeth Taylor-esque eyes. Anyone who has experienced the annoying frustration and absolute futility of trying to think of nothing during a meditation session would be well-acquainted with this exceptional man’s predicament. When he tried not to gape at any of the sources of her pulchritude, he was inevitably drawn more powerfully to one of them. The more he attempted to suppress his reactions to her alluring and awesome attractiveness, the more absurdly obvious they became.

Mr. Walderson was chagrined at his behavior. He was looking at this statuesque psychiatrist in the same way he had looked at girls when he was a puerile pubescent teenager. “Dr. Smythe, I beg your pardon for staring at you as I have. It’s just that I wasn’t expecting you to look the way you do.”

Andrayalexis smiled broadly and reassuringly. “I understand. For most of my life I have been significantly taller than most of my female peers. When they first see me, many people are surprised by my height. Some individuals are even intimidated by it.”

Only the good doctor knew the primary reason for the large smile displayed upon her visage. She was wearing a form-fitting business suit. Her clothing was conservative enough to be perceived as purely professional. When the heady, headstrong, head-turning head-shrinker moved in certain ways, her expensive, hand tailored suit subtly yet coquettishly revealed the presence of her persuasively pervasive pulchritude. The femininely man-trapping and fetchingly manipulative paradoxical ponderings—along with the concomitant emotional turmoil—she intended to illicitly elicit in this mere male’s mind was in full force. So far, things were going wonderfully and according to the plan massaged in the monumental mentality of this mesmerising, mammoth matriarch.

She informed him it was her standard policy to make audio and video recordings of the entirety of her interactions with any therapeutic client or erotic hypnotic subject. He let her know that this longstanding practice posed no problems for him.

Once the recording devices were activated, she began to probe his inner world. “Now, Mr. Demming, do you have any expectations or preconceptions concerning mesmerism in general or erotic hypnosis in particular?”

“Before I answer your query, there is something I should tell you. As I have told you Edward Demming is my pseudonym. My actual name is George Walderson. I use my ‘nom de plume’ during my cursory or initial dealings with anyone in the alternative erotica world. For you to fully understand my desires regarding erotic mesmerism, I believe I should let you know why I became involved in BDSM in the first place. Several years ago, I realized I was beginning to feel the first symptoms of boredom and burnout in my career. I wanted to find something new, anything that was different and that would give my creative juices a boost. I hoped BDSM would do the trick. For a while it did. Now I realize what I truly wanted was to find a dominant woman who was skilled at creating, and desirous of having, a relationship featuring the emotional and mental aspects of dominance-and-submission. Physical restraint and punishment just simply aren’t enough anymore. Erotic mesmerism is perhaps my last hope.”

“There are two sayings which will play a significant role so far as what you may receive from the hypnosis experience is concerned. First, “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.” Second, as is said in the computer world, “Garbage in, garbage out.” A subject who, for whatever reason, is closed off from the possibility of participating in new experiences will get little or nothing out of being mesmerized. Trust is another essential component in mesmerism. The degree to which the hypnotist is trusted by the client, will profoundly influence what can be accomplished in hypnosis. The intelligence and imaginativeness of both hypnoteuse and subject are also important. I was a psychiatrist long before I began delving into erotic hypnosis. My studies and practice have shown me that the human mind is an almost endless expanse of wonders and possibilities. Exploring this limitless and fascinating realm is one of the things I live for, Mr. Walderson.”

“Yours is the kind of attitude I have been searching for. I hope I shall be a good hypnotic subject.”

She regarded him intensely. His eye movements, facial expression, and body language showed the degree of his sincerity and the level of his focus upon her. “That you earnestly desire to be a good hypnotic subject is an indication that you probably shall be such.”

During Dr. Smythe’s time of visual data collection concerning her current client, she took note of the cigar cutter he had in his shirt pocket. “It seems you and I share a delightfully enjoyable pastime besides erotic hypnosis.”

“What would that be, doctor?”

“Cigars. Would you like to smoke one before we begin your mesmerism session?”

“That would be wonderful. If you wish, I will go outside to do so.”

“That will not be necessary. I find watching someone revel in the satisfaction that only comes from savoring a fine cigar, almost as pleasurable as smoking that cigar myself.”

Andrayalexis was pleased by the craftsmanship displayed in: the ashtray; dual-bladed, stainless steel cutter; and multi-jet, odor-free, butane lighter he drew from his custom-designed attaché case. She committed to memory the brand name and classification of his selected cigar. While he smoked, she joyously permitted the pleasantly pungent, faintly fruity, thoughtfully textured, and subtly sweet aromatic aura of this cunningly cured, charismatically crafted cigar to powerfully permeate her olfactory sense. She surmised that Mr. George Walderson was possessed of an exquisitely developed palate. She hoped this predilection toward refinement in the tobacco he desired was applicable in alternate arenas.

TO BE CONTINUED...